IndiaDivine.org

Can HORA be used ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Members,

Recently I read a Marathi book (by Mr Adinath Salvi)where he has explained how

to find out date of marriage of a person. Mr Salvi is very well known for his

correct predictions (mainly about marriage)

The system he uses is totally different from our KP system. Though the systems

are different, few things are common. One main thing is that the Vishamottari

Dasa for both systems is same. He too makes a time chart as we do. In his rules

he says that the marriage is most likely to fructify during Dasha or Bhukti of

the " Hora Swami " at the time of making a chart. He has given many solved

examples also. (In Marathi, in the same Dasha system , we call Dasha, Antardasha

& Vidasha for Dasha, Bhukti & Antara. His words are " Antardasha " for our

" Bhukti " )

We normally take help of Ruling planets when we find it difficult to select

correct DBA. We have seen recently that while solving a quiz about marriage date

many astrologers went wrong in selecting correct Bhukti or Antara.

An idea clicked to my mind, when I was readind the book, Can this HORA be used

in KP system to select the correct DBA ?(in addition to our Ruling planets or

confirm the DBA indicated by RP)

I don't intend to creat any disputes. We all, the lovers of our heavenly KP

system are always trying to find something that can take us to better accuracy.

I request all KP lovers just to cross check in fture some of their predictions

about marriage dates & see if there is something we can accept.

Thanks & regards

Vishram Deshpande

Dear Deshpande ji,

I guess you are talking about the same HORA which is also talked about Shri KSK in third reader? If that is the case Mr Adinath Salvi's theory seems very much influenced by RP theory of Shri KSK. In KP RP, we take Lagna-sign-lord and Lagna-star-lord i.e. two points from Lagna. Similarly we take Moon-sign-lord and Moon-start lord i.e. two ponits for Moon. But for day we only take one point i.e. Day-lord. Hora is the natural sub-division of the day and technically speaking make some sense to include it in RP. It looks like a prima facie candidate of further research in KP, in my opinion.

I would request you to quote one example from the book to understand application of Mr. Adinath. Also please quote the name of the book.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 10:41 AM, vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:

Dear Members,Recently I read a Marathi book (by Mr Adinath Salvi)where he has explained how to find out date of marriage of a person. Mr Salvi is very well known for his correct predictions (mainly about marriage)

The system he uses is totally different from our KP system. Though the systems are different, few things are common. One main thing is that the Vishamottari Dasa for both systems is same. He too makes a time chart as we do. In his rules he says that the marriage is most likely to fructify during Dasha or Bhukti of the " Hora Swami " at the time of making a chart. He has given many solved examples also. (In Marathi, in the same Dasha system , we call Dasha, Antardasha & Vidasha for Dasha, Bhukti & Antara. His words are " Antardasha " for our " Bhukti " )

We normally take help of Ruling planets when we find it difficult to select correct DBA. We have seen recently that while solving a quiz about marriage date many astrologers went wrong in selecting correct Bhukti or Antara.

An idea clicked to my mind, when I was readind the book, Can this HORA be used in KP system to select the correct DBA ?(in addition to our Ruling planets or confirm the DBA indicated by RP)I don't intend to creat any disputes. We all, the lovers of our heavenly KP system are always trying to find something that can take us to better accuracy. I request all KP lovers just to cross check in fture some of their predictions about marriage dates & see if there is something we can accept.

Thanks & regardsVishram Deshpande

Dear Punit Pandey ji,

Thanks for your fast response. The hora I mentioned in my post is same as you

think. It is the same hora used in traditional astrology.

At present I am in my office & don't have the book with me. I will send the

details of his solved example, name of the book, his rules by tomorrow.

As we say, the God helps an astrologer when he makes a horary chart, after some

years of thinking on similar but different systems I feel that the God helps to

all astrologers of all systems when they need the help. Only the thing is that

the astrologer must fix the route by which he is going to find out the correct

prediction before working on the chart. This has some concern about the

discussions going on " rotating chart " according to the person in question.

Regards

Vishram Deshpande

--- On Sat, 5/9/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

> Punit Pandey <punitp

> Re: Can " HORA " be used ?

>

> Saturday, 5 September, 2009, 11:33 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Deshpande ji,

>  

> I guess you are talking about the same HORA which is

> also talked about Shri KSK in third reader? If that is the

> case Mr Adinath Salvi's theory seems very much

> influenced by RP theory of Shri KSK. In KP RP, we take

> Lagna-sign-lord and Lagna-star-lord i.e. two points from

> Lagna. Similarly we take Moon-sign-lord and Moon-start lord

> i.e. two ponits for Moon. But for day we only take one point

> i.e. Day-lord. Hora is the natural sub-division of the day

> and technically speaking make some sense to include it in

> RP. It looks like a prima facie candidate of further

> research in KP, in my opinion.

>

>  

> I would request you to quote one example from the book

> to understand application of Mr. Adinath. Also please quote

> the name of the book.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

>

> On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 10:41 AM,

> vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande@

> .co. in> wrote:

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Dear Members,

>

> Recently I read a Marathi book (by Mr Adinath Salvi)where

> he has explained how to find out date of marriage of a

> person. Mr Salvi is very well known for his correct

> predictions (mainly about marriage)

>

>

> The system he uses is totally different from our KP system.

> Though the systems are different, few things are common. One

> main thing is that the Vishamottari Dasa for both systems is

> same. He too makes a time chart as we do. In his rules he

> says that the marriage is most likely to fructify during

> Dasha or Bhukti of the " Hora Swami " at the time of

> making a chart. He has given many solved examples also. (In

> Marathi, in the same Dasha system , we call Dasha,

> Antardasha & Vidasha for Dasha, Bhukti & Antara. His

> words are " Antardasha " for our

> " Bhukti " )

>

>

> We normally take help of Ruling planets when we find it

> difficult to select correct DBA. We have seen recently that

> while solving a quiz about marriage date many astrologers

> went wrong in selecting correct Bhukti or Antara.

>

>

> An idea clicked to my mind, when I was readind the book,

> Can this HORA be used in KP system to select the correct DBA

> ?(in addition to our Ruling planets or confirm the DBA

> indicated by RP)

>

> I don't intend to creat any disputes. We all, the

> lovers of our heavenly KP system are always trying to find

> something that can take us to better accuracy. I request all

> KP lovers just to cross check in fture some of their

> predictions about marriage dates & see if there is

> something we can accept.

>

>

> Thanks & regards

>

> Vishram Deshpande

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Click here http://cricket.

Dear Friends,

As Vishramji said, Mr. Adinath Salavi of Pune, Editor of Mag. Brahmlikhit, uses to use prashna kundali when jataka enters his room, in our words, ruling planets and especially shukra, lagna, saptamesh and its dispositors and he also uses hora Here, hora means in Shadwarg Kundali's there is one type i.e. Hora Kundali. Here as per the degrees of the planet it will be placed either in Cancer or in Leo. He has studied Parashari in detail as well as western astrology to certain extent and he has made his own thumb rules. He has written 2 Marathi Books on timing of marriage.

Here as Punitji said Shri KSK has elaboratedly told the use of HORA. As we know already that there are 24 hours a day and 24 horas a day. Lord of the day will have its own hora starting at the time of sun rise. Serial nos of planets in hora is like this Sun, Venus, Mercury, Moon, Saturn, Jupiter. In 3rd reader, KSK has given idea how to use it for choosing auspicious timing i.e. muhurt for doing or abstain from doing anything.

Without any prejudice, if you go through what I am writing, then you will get the missing link in timing of the event.

As per 3rd reader, To determine Hora, we have to take the sun rise of that locality and also the time of sun set. Take the timing in between sun rise and s un set. Whatever hours andminutes that come to be devided by 2. Now the hours/minutes comes i.e. upto noon in that locality. AGain it is to be divied by 7 as the number of horas are 7, and that hours/minutes comes i.e. timing of Hora. Here, KSK has specifically told to take local mean time not the IST. If we take IST there will be no confirmity of noon in that locality.

Suppose at X place sun rise time as per localmean time is 6.00 a.m. and sun set timing is 18.47.p.m Duration of sunrise and sun set is 12.47 minutes. It is to be devided by 2 . Here for simplicity first of al we have to convert hours in to minutes. means 12 x 60 =720+47=767 minutes. Here 767/2 = 383.5 means 384. means sunrise timing 6.00 a.m. + 384 minutes means 6 hours 24 minutes. Here if we add into sun rising time 6.00 a.m. + 6.24 = 12.24 is the timing of Noon. Now 384 is to be divided by 7. means 384/7 = 54.87 means approx. timing of each hora will be 55. So First Hora will be of the day lord for the duration of 55 minutes, then second hora will come. Here, to find out auspicious timing for doing the things on very good timing, that hora time i.e. 55 minutes in this case again it is to be divided by 7 = 55/7 it comes approx. 7 it means from sun rise 6.00 a.m. to 6.55 is the hora of the lord of the day and again it is subdivided into 7 means 6.00 to 6.07 will be the lord of the day, 06.07 to 06.14 will be hora of another planet. Here Day lord willbe considered as Mahadasha Swami, Hora Lord will be antardasa swami and Sub Hora lord wil be vidasha swami. In which hora what things are to be done for the better results, it has been given in detail in 3rd

Reader. I am using it for the predictions in Share Market, queries asked by jataka along with our KP principles, By taking aid of this system, so many new identities will come to closer. If anyone wishes to go in detail they may contact me. Here KSK has said that when ones' DBAS are very critical means not favouring the things which they expect, yet they can try to get their things done by doing certain efforts in finding auspicious timing by using this Hora. He has also given list of things when that type of work to undertake and when it is to be avoided to work.

With regards

Vijayanand Patil, President, AStrovision, The Scientific Society for Research and devt.in Astrology, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India

Cell No. : +91 9422582853/+91 9673746303

Meet me at : physics

On Sat, 05 Sep 2009 14:24:06 +0530 wrote

>

Dear Punit Pandey ji,

Thanks for your fast response. The hora I mentioned in my post is same as you think. It is the same hora used in traditional astrology.

At present I am in my office don't have the book with me. I will send the details of his solved example, name of the book, his rules by tomorrow.

As we say, the God helps an astrologer when he makes a horary chart, after some years of thinking on similar but different systems I feel that the God helps to all astrologers of all systems when they need the help. Only the thing is that the astrologer must fix the route by which he is going to find out the correct prediction before working on the chart. This has some concern about the discussions going on "rotating chart" according to the person in question.

Regards

Vishram Deshpande

--- On Sat, 5/9/09, Punit Pandey wrote:

> Punit Pandey

> Re: Can "HORA" be used ?

>

> Saturday, 5 September, 2009, 11:33 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Deshpande ji,

>  

> I guess you are talking about the same HORA which is

> also talked about Shri KSK in third reader? If that is the

> case Mr Adinath Salvi's theory seems very much

> influenced by RP theory of Shri KSK. In KP RP, we take

> Lagna-sign-lord and Lagna-star-lord i.e. two points from

> Lagna. Similarly we take Moon-sign-lord and Moon-start lord

> i.e. two ponits for Moon. But for day we only take one point

> i.e. Day-lord. Hora is the natural sub-division of the day

> and technically speaking make some sense to include it in

> RP. It looks like a prima facie candidate of further

> research in KP, in my opinion.

>

>  

> I would request you to quote one example from the book

> to understand application of Mr. Adinath. Also please quote

> the name of the book.

>

> Thanks Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

>

> On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 10:41 AM,

> vishram_deshpande

> .co. in> wrote:

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Dear Members,

>

>

>

> Dasha or Bhukti of the "Hora Swami" at the time of

> Antardasha Vidasha for Dasha, Bhukti Antara. His

> words are "Antardasha" for our

> "Bhukti")

>

>

> while solving a quiz about marriage date many astrologers

> went wrong in selecting correct Bhukti or Antara.

>

>

> indicated by RP)

>

> predictions about marriage dates see if there is

>

>

> Thanks regards

>

> Vishram Deshpande

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.

please let us know the book and contact details of salvi

nagi--- On Fri, 4/9/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitpRe: Can "HORA" be used ? Date: Friday, 4 September, 2009, 11:03 PM

Dear Deshpande ji,

I guess you are talking about the same HORA which is also talked about Shri KSK in third reader? If that is the case Mr Adinath Salvi's theory seems very much influenced by RP theory of Shri KSK. In KP RP, we take Lagna-sign-lord and Lagna-star-lord i.e. two points from Lagna. Similarly we take Moon-sign-lord and Moon-start lord i.e. two ponits for Moon. But for day we only take one point i.e. Day-lord. Hora is the natural sub-division of the day and technically speaking make some sense to include it in RP. It looks like a prima facie candidate of further research in KP, in my opinion.

I would request you to quote one example from the book to understand application of Mr. Adinath. Also please quote the name of the book.

On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 10:41 AM, vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:

Dear Members,Recently I read a Marathi book (by Mr Adinath Salvi)where he has explained how to find out date of marriage of a person. Mr Salvi is very well known for his correct predictions (mainly about marriage)The system he uses is totally different from our KP system. Though the systems are different, few things are common. One main thing is that the Vishamottari Dasa for both systems is same. He too makes a time chart as we do. In his rules he says that the marriage is most likely to fructify during Dasha or Bhukti of the "Hora Swami" at the time of making a chart. He has given many solved examples also. (In Marathi, in the same Dasha system , we call Dasha, Antardasha & Vidasha for Dasha, Bhukti & Antara. His words are "Antardasha" for our "Bhukti")We normally take help of Ruling planets when we find it difficult to select correct DBA. We have seen recently that while solving a quiz about marriage date many

astrologers went wrong in selecting correct Bhukti or Antara.An idea clicked to my mind, when I was readind the book, Can this HORA be used in KP system to select the correct DBA ?(in addition to our Ruling planets or confirm the DBA indicated by RP)I don't intend to creat any disputes. We all, the lovers of our heavenly KP system are always trying to find something that can take us to better accuracy. I request all KP lovers just to cross check in fture some of their predictions about marriage dates & see if there is something we can accept.Thanks & regardsVishram Deshpande

Dear Vishram

U shud hav used the HORA to answer the marriage quizs

Regards

Sujata--- On Sat, 5/9/09, vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:

vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande Can "HORA" be used ? Date: Saturday, 5 September, 2009, 10:41 AM

Dear Members,Recently I read a Marathi book (by Mr Adinath Salvi)where he has explained how to find out date of marriage of a person. Mr Salvi is very well known for his correct predictions (mainly about marriage)The system he uses is totally different from our KP system. Though the systems are different, few things are common. One main thing is that the Vishamottari Dasa for both systems is same. He too makes a time chart as we do. In his rules he says that the marriage is most likely to fructify during Dasha or Bhukti of the "Hora Swami" at the time of making a chart. He has given many solved examples also. (In Marathi, in the same Dasha system , we call Dasha, Antardasha & Vidasha for Dasha, Bhukti & Antara. His words are "Antardasha" for our "Bhukti")We normally take help of Ruling planets when we find it difficult to select correct DBA. We have seen recently that while solving a quiz about marriage date many

astrologers went wrong in selecting correct Bhukti or Antara.An idea clicked to my mind, when I was readind the book, Can this HORA be used in KP system to select the correct DBA ?(in addition to our Ruling planets or confirm the DBA indicated by RP)I don't intend to creat any disputes. We all, the lovers of our heavenly KP system are always trying to find something that can take us to better accuracy. I request all KP lovers just to cross check in fture some of their predictions about marriage dates & see if there is something we can accept.Thanks & regardsVishram Deshpande

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Dear Sujata ji,

I think u r misunderstang me. When I wrote the mail I didn't mean to push

forcibly my thoughts or say that hora is better than RPs. It was just an idea

that clicked to my mind & I wanted to see what senior astrologers feel about it.

Vishram Deshpande

--- On Sat, 5/9/09, sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:

> sujata das <sujatadash1

>

> Saturday, 5 September, 2009, 6:30 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Vishram

> U shud hav used the HORA to answer the marriage

> quizs

> Regards

> Sujata

>

> --- On Sat, 5/9/09, vishram_deshpande

> <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:

>

>

> vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co.

> in>

> Can " HORA " be used ?

> @gro ups.com

> Saturday, 5 September, 2009, 10:41 AM

>

>

>  

>

> Dear Members,

>

>

> Dasha or Bhukti of the " Hora Swami " at the time of

> Antardasha & Vidasha for Dasha, Bhukti & Antara. His

> words are " Antardasha " for our

> " Bhukti " )

>

> while solving a quiz about marriage date many

> astrologers went wrong in selecting correct Bhukti or

> Antara.

>

> indicated by RP)

>

> predictions about marriage dates & see if there is

>

> Thanks & regards

>

> Vishram Deshpande

>

>

>

> See the Web's breaking stories,

> chosen by people like you. Check out

> Buzz.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Punit Pandeji,

As desired by you I am sending the details of the book & Mr Salvi's theory.

Name of book - Vaivahik Saukhya Aani Samasya ( Fulfilment & problems in marriage

)

Author - Prof. Mr Adinath Salvi, M.Sc (Maths)

Language - Marathi

Price - Rs 150/- Pages 159, First Edition Dec 2000

Main rules of the theory

1) If hora lord at the time of judgement is sign lord of any one of the houses

2,4,7,8,11,12 or placed in these houses or placed in 7th house in Navamansha

Kundali, the marriage is promised. ( to be checked in BIRTH chart) The marriage

will fructify in Dasha or Bhukti indicated by hora lord.

2) If present dasha lord (in birth chart) is hora lord only, check strength of

the lord. If the dasha lord is house lord of 2,4,7,8,11,12 or placed in these

houses or placed in 7th house in navamansha chart (to be checked in Birth Chart)

it is strong. If so, select it.

3) Rahu Ketu have more importance as in KP. They represent planets if they r

placed in sign of planet or drishti. (What if they r in star of some planet.. do

they represent ? is not clear)

4) If present dasha lord is not hora lord or not strong, check if any balance

bhukti belongs to hora lord. If yes , select it, if not, reject the dasha

totally & go for next dasha. Check next dasha & bhukti as mentioned above &

select.

5) When we come to any bhukti, we get a period of 2 to 3 years. Then think of

Jupiter transit (in birth chart) When jupiter is transiting through a house

1,2,3,4,5,7,9,11 houses away from any one of ascendant, Sun, Ven,Moon, Mar or

lord of 7th house, the marriage fructifies. This gives a period of 13 months.

6) To find exact date of marriage think of Sun transit (in Time chart) It is to

be checked thus--

i) The date on which sun comes exactly on the ascendent (starting point like KP)

the marriage fructifies. ii) If the TIME CHART ascendant is more than Gemini 15

degrees & less than Libra 15 degrees the marriage will fructify when transiting

sun comes exactly on starting point of 7th house.

Solved example

DOB 26/02/69

TOB 8.30 AM

Place Nanded (Maharashtra)

----------

Question - When will I get married ?

Asked on 05/04/97

at 10.45 AM

Place Pune (Maharashtra)

Explanation

In time chart hora lord is Ven & lord of 8th house & placed in Uchcha rashi. So

marriage is promised. Present dasha lord in birth chart is Jupiter & placed in

7th house. So suitable for marriage.That means marriage will fructify in Jup

Dasha & Ven Bhukti ( 3/11/95 to 4/7/98 ) If we think of Jup transit, Jup enters

in Pisces sign on 25/5/98 That means marriage will fructify between 25/5/98 &

4/7/98 (end of bhukti) Now to find exact date of marriage check Sun transit ( in

time chart) Sun transits & meets exact point of ascendant ( Gemini 1 deg 34 min

) on 15/6/98. So the marriage will fructify on 15/6/98

Actual date of marriage is 16/6/98

Hope this much info fulfils your requirement

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

--- On Sat, 5/9/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:

> Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande

>

> Saturday, 5 September, 2009, 1:03 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Punit Pandey ji,

>

>

>

> Thanks for your fast response. The hora I mentioned in my

> post is same as you think. It is the same hora used in

> traditional astrology.

>

>

>

> At present I am in my office & don't have the book

> with me. I will send the details of his solved example, name

> of the book, his rules by tomorrow.

>

>

>

> As we say, the God helps an astrologer when he makes a

> horary chart, after some years of thinking on similar but

> different systems I feel that the God helps to all

> astrologers of all systems when they need the help. Only the

> thing is that the astrologer must fix the route by which he

> is going to find out the correct prediction before working

> on the chart. This has some concern about the discussions

> going on " rotating chart " according to the person

> in question.

>

>

>

> Regards

>

>

>

> Vishram Deshpande

>

>

>

> --- On Sat, 5/9/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT)

> com> wrote:

>

>

>

> > Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT)

> com>

>

> > Re: Can " HORA " be used

> ?

>

> > @gro

> ups.com

>

> > Saturday, 5 September, 2009, 11:33 AM

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >  

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Dear Deshpande ji,

>

> >  

>

> > I guess you are talking about the same HORA which is

>

> > also talked about Shri KSK in third reader? If that

> is the

>

> > case Mr Adinath Salvi's theory seems very much

>

> > influenced by RP theory of Shri KSK. In KP RP, we

> take

>

> > Lagna-sign-lord and Lagna-star-lord i.e. two points

> from

>

> > Lagna. Similarly we take Moon-sign-lord and Moon-start

> lord

>

> > i.e. two ponits for Moon. But for day we only take one

> point

>

> > i.e. Day-lord. Hora is the natural sub-division of the

> day

>

> > and technically speaking make some sense to include it

> in

>

> > RP. It looks like a prima facie candidate of further

>

> > research in KP, in my opinion.

>

> >

>

> >  

>

> > I would request you to quote one example from the

> book

>

> > to understand application of Mr. Adinath. Also

> please quote

>

> > the name of the book.

>

> >

>

> > Thanks & Regards,

>

> >

>

> > Punit Pandey

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 10:41 AM,

>

> > vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande@

>

> > .co. in> wrote:

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >  

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Dear Members,

>

> >

>

> > Recently I read a Marathi book (by Mr Adinath

> Salvi)where

>

> > he has explained how to find out date of marriage of

> a

>

> > person. Mr Salvi is very well known for his correct

>

> > predictions (mainly about marriage)

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > The system he uses is totally different from our KP

> system.

>

> > Though the systems are different, few things are

> common. One

>

> > main thing is that the Vishamottari Dasa for both

> systems is

>

> > same. He too makes a time chart as we do. In his rules

> he

>

> > says that the marriage is most likely to fructify

> during

>

> > Dasha or Bhukti of the " Hora Swami " at the

> time of

>

> > making a chart. He has given many solved examples

> also. (In

>

> > Marathi, in the same Dasha system , we call Dasha,

>

> > Antardasha & Vidasha for Dasha, Bhukti &

> Antara. His

>

> > words are " Antardasha " for our

>

> > " Bhukti " )

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > We normally take help of Ruling planets when we find

> it

>

> > difficult to select correct DBA. We have seen recently

> that

>

> > while solving a quiz about marriage date many

> astrologers

>

> > went wrong in selecting correct Bhukti or Antara.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > An idea clicked to my mind, when I was readind the

> book,

>

> > Can this HORA be used in KP system to select the

> correct DBA

>

> > ?(in addition to our Ruling planets or confirm the

> DBA

>

> > indicated by RP)

>

> >

>

> > I don't intend to creat any disputes. We all, the

>

> > lovers of our heavenly KP system are always trying to

> find

>

> > something that can take us to better accuracy. I

> request all

>

> > KP lovers just to cross check in fture some of their

>

> > predictions about marriage dates & see if there

> is

>

> > something we can accept.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Thanks & regards

>

> >

>

> > Vishram Deshpande

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video

> highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out

Buzz. http://in.buzz./

Dear members,

Pl make a correction of typing mistake done by me. Actual date of marriage is

15/6/98 (exact as predicted) & NOT 16/6/98 as typed earlier.

Vishram Deshpande

--- On Sun, 6/9/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:

> Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande

>

> Sunday, 6 September, 2009, 12:05 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Punit Pandeji,

>

>

>

> As desired by you I am sending the details of the book

> & Mr Salvi's theory.

>

>

>

> Name of book - Vaivahik Saukhya Aani Samasya ( Fulfilment

> & problems in marriage )

>

> Author - Prof. Mr Adinath Salvi, M.Sc (Maths)

>

> Language - Marathi

>

> Price - Rs 150/- Pages 159, First Edition Dec 2000

>

>

>

> Main rules of the theory

>

>

>

> 1) If hora lord at the time of judgement is sign lord of

> any one of the houses 2,4,7,8,11,12 or placed in these

> houses or placed in 7th house in Navamansha Kundali, the

> marriage is promised. ( to be checked in BIRTH chart) The

> marriage will fructify in Dasha or Bhukti indicated by hora

> lord.

>

>

>

> 2) If present dasha lord (in birth chart) is hora lord

> only, check strength of the lord. If the dasha lord is house

> lord of 2,4,7,8,11,12 or placed in these houses or placed in

> 7th house in navamansha chart (to be checked in Birth Chart)

> it is strong. If so, select it.

>

>

>

> 3) Rahu Ketu have more importance as in KP. They represent

> planets if they r placed in sign of planet or drishti. (What

> if they r in star of some planet.. do they represent ? is

> not clear)

>

>

>

> 4) If present dasha lord is not hora lord or not strong,

> check if any balance bhukti belongs to hora lord. If yes ,

> select it, if not, reject the dasha totally & go for

> next dasha. Check next dasha & bhukti as mentioned above

> & select.

>

>

>

> 5) When we come to any bhukti, we get a period of 2 to 3

> years. Then think of Jupiter transit (in birth chart) When

> jupiter is transiting through a house 1,2,3,4,5,7, 9,11

> houses away from any one of ascendant, Sun, Ven,Moon, Mar or

> lord of 7th house, the marriage fructifies. This gives a

> period of 13 months.

>

>

>

> 6) To find exact date of marriage think of Sun transit (in

> Time chart) It is to be checked thus--

>

> i) The date on which sun comes exactly on the ascendent

> (starting point like KP) the marriage fructifies. ii) If the

> TIME CHART ascendant is more than Gemini 15 degrees &

> less than Libra 15 degrees the marriage will fructify when

> transiting sun comes exactly on starting point of 7th

> house.

>

>

>

> Solved example

>

>

>

> DOB 26/02/69

>

> TOB 8.30 AM

>

> Place Nanded (Maharashtra)

>

> ------------ --------- --------- --------- ----

>

> Question - When will I get married ?

>

> Asked on 05/04/97

>

> at 10.45 AM

>

> Place Pune (Maharashtra)

>

>

>

> Explanation

>

>

>

> In time chart hora lord is Ven & lord of 8th house

> & placed in Uchcha rashi. So marriage is promised.

> Present dasha lord in birth chart is Jupiter & placed in

> 7th house. So suitable for marriage.That means marriage will

> fructify in Jup Dasha & Ven Bhukti ( 3/11/95 to 4/7/98 )

> If we think of Jup transit, Jup enters in Pisces sign on

> 25/5/98 That means marriage will fructify between 25/5/98

> & 4/7/98 (end of bhukti) Now to find exact date of

> marriage check Sun transit ( in time chart) Sun transits

> & meets exact point of ascendant ( Gemini 1 deg 34 min )

> on 15/6/98. So the marriage will fructify on 15/6/98

>

>

>

> Actual date of marriage is 16/6/98

>

>

>

> Hope this much info fulfils your requirement

>

>

>

> Thanks & regards.

>

>

>

> Vishram Deshpande

>

>

>

> --- On Sat, 5/9/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@

> .co. in> wrote:

>

>

>

> > Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@

> .co. in>

>

> ?

>

> > @gro

> ups.com

>

> > Saturday, 5 September, 2009, 1:03 PM

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >  

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Dear Punit Pandey ji,

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Thanks for your fast response. The hora I mentioned in

> my

>

> > post is same as you think. It is the same hora used

> in

>

> > traditional astrology.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > At present I am in my office & don't have the

> book

>

> > with me. I will send the details of his solved

> example, name

>

> > of the book, his rules by tomorrow.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > As we say, the God helps an astrologer when he makes

> a

>

> > horary chart, after some years of thinking on similar

> but

>

> > different systems I feel that the God helps to all

>

> > astrologers of all systems when they need the help.

> Only the

>

> > thing is that the astrologer must fix the route by

> which he

>

> > is going to find out the correct prediction before

> working

>

> > on the chart. This has some concern about the

> discussions

>

> > going on " rotating chart " according to the

> person

>

> > in question.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Regards

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Vishram Deshpande

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > --- On Sat, 5/9/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT)

>

> > com> wrote:

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > > Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT)

>

> > com>

>

> >

>

> > > Re: Can " HORA " be

> used

>

> > ?

>

> >

>

> > > @gro

>

> > ups.com

>

> >

>

> > > Saturday, 5 September, 2009, 11:33 AM

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >  

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Dear Deshpande ji,

>

> >

>

> > >  

>

> >

>

> > > I guess you are talking about the same HORA which

> is

>

> >

>

> > > also talked about Shri KSK in third reader? If

> that

>

> > is the

>

> >

>

> > > case Mr Adinath Salvi's theory seems very

> much

>

> >

>

> > > influenced by RP theory of Shri KSK. In KP RP,

> we

>

> > take

>

> >

>

> > > Lagna-sign-lord and Lagna-star-lord i.e. two

> points

>

> > from

>

> >

>

> > > Lagna. Similarly we take Moon-sign-lord and

> Moon-start

>

> > lord

>

> >

>

> > > i.e. two ponits for Moon. But for day we only

> take one

>

> > point

>

> >

>

> > > i.e. Day-lord. Hora is the natural sub-division

> of the

>

> > day

>

> >

>

> > > and technically speaking make some sense to

> include it

>

> > in

>

> >

>

> > > RP. It looks like a prima facie candidate of

> further

>

> >

>

> > > research in KP, in my opinion.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >  

>

> >

>

> > > I would request you to quote one example from

> the

>

> > book

>

> >

>

> > > to understand application of Mr. Adinath. Also

>

> > please quote

>

> >

>

> > > the name of the book.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Thanks & Regards,

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Punit Pandey

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 10:41 AM,

>

> >

>

> > > vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande@

>

> >

>

> > > .co. in> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >  

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Dear Members,

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Recently I read a Marathi book (by Mr Adinath

>

> > Salvi)where

>

> >

>

> > > he has explained how to find out date of marriage

> of

>

> > a

>

> >

>

> > > person. Mr Salvi is very well known for his

> correct

>

> >

>

> > > predictions (mainly about marriage)

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > The system he uses is totally different from our

> KP

>

> > system.

>

> >

>

> > > Though the systems are different, few things are

>

> > common. One

>

> >

>

> > > main thing is that the Vishamottari Dasa for

> both

>

> > systems is

>

> >

>

> > > same. He too makes a time chart as we do. In his

> rules

>

> > he

>

> >

>

> > > says that the marriage is most likely to

> fructify

>

> > during

>

> >

>

> > > Dasha or Bhukti of the " Hora Swami " at

> the

>

> > time of

>

> >

>

> > > making a chart. He has given many solved

> examples

>

> > also. (In

>

> >

>

> > > Marathi, in the same Dasha system , we call

> Dasha,

>

> >

>

> > > Antardasha & Vidasha for Dasha, Bhukti &

>

> > Antara. His

>

> >

>

> > > words are " Antardasha " for our

>

> >

>

> > > " Bhukti " )

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > We normally take help of Ruling planets when we

> find

>

> > it

>

> >

>

> > > difficult to select correct DBA. We have seen

> recently

>

> > that

>

> >

>

> > > while solving a quiz about marriage date many

>

> > astrologers

>

> >

>

> > > went wrong in selecting correct Bhukti or

> Antara.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > An idea clicked to my mind, when I was readind

> the

>

> > book,

>

> >

>

> > > Can this HORA be used in KP system to select the

>

> > correct DBA

>

> >

>

> > > ?(in addition to our Ruling planets or confirm

> the

>

> > DBA

>

> >

>

> > > indicated by RP)

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > I don't intend to creat any disputes. We all,

> the

>

> >

>

> > > lovers of our heavenly KP system are always

> trying to

>

> > find

>

> >

>

> > > something that can take us to better accuracy. I

>

> > request all

>

> >

>

> > > KP lovers just to cross check in fture some of

> their

>

> >

>

> > > predictions about marriage dates & see if

> there

>

> > is

>

> >

>

> > > something we can accept.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Thanks & regards

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Vishram Deshpande

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video

>

> > highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

> See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people

> like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz.

> /

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Beauty is just a click away. Find beauty parlor listings on India

Local http://in.local./

Dear Vishram ji,

Appreciate taking your time in sharing this information with us. It is clear from the example that the Hora used by Salvi ji is not the Hora divisional chart as suggested by Patil ji (/message/27209) but it is 24 divisions of a Hindu day (sunrise to sunrise) which he later explained in his email. Hora is very popular in India for choosing auspicious moment/ muhurta.

The application of Salvi ji seems very much influenced by KP System (RP and nodes etc.) and Kashyap Hora.

On Sun, Sep 6, 2009 at 12:05 PM, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:

Dear Punit Pandeji,As desired by you I am sending the details of the book & Mr Salvi's theory.Name of book - Vaivahik Saukhya Aani Samasya ( Fulfilment & problems in marriage )Author - Prof. Mr Adinath Salvi, M.Sc (Maths)

Language - MarathiPrice - Rs 150/- Pages 159, First Edition Dec 2000Main rules of the theory1) If hora lord at the time of judgement is sign lord of any one of the houses 2,4,7,8,11,12 or placed in these houses or placed in 7th house in Navamansha Kundali, the marriage is promised. ( to be checked in BIRTH chart) The marriage will fructify in Dasha or Bhukti indicated by hora lord.

2) If present dasha lord (in birth chart) is hora lord only, check strength of the lord. If the dasha lord is house lord of 2,4,7,8,11,12 or placed in these houses or placed in 7th house in navamansha chart (to be checked in Birth Chart) it is strong. If so, select it.

3) Rahu Ketu have more importance as in KP. They represent planets if they r placed in sign of planet or drishti. (What if they r in star of some planet.. do they represent ? is not clear)4) If present dasha lord is not hora lord or not strong, check if any balance bhukti belongs to hora lord. If yes , select it, if not, reject the dasha totally & go for next dasha. Check next dasha & bhukti as mentioned above & select.

5) When we come to any bhukti, we get a period of 2 to 3 years. Then think of Jupiter transit (in birth chart) When jupiter is transiting through a house 1,2,3,4,5,7,9,11 houses away from any one of ascendant, Sun, Ven,Moon, Mar or lord of 7th house, the marriage fructifies. This gives a period of 13 months.

6) To find exact date of marriage think of Sun transit (in Time chart) It is to be checked thus--i) The date on which sun comes exactly on the ascendent (starting point like KP) the marriage fructifies. ii) If the TIME CHART ascendant is more than Gemini 15 degrees & less than Libra 15 degrees the marriage will fructify when transiting sun comes exactly on starting point of 7th house.

Solved exampleDOB 26/02/69TOB 8.30 AMPlace Nanded (Maharashtra)----------Question - When will I get married ?Asked on 05/04/97at 10.45 AMPlace Pune (Maharashtra)

ExplanationIn time chart hora lord is Ven & lord of 8th house & placed in Uchcha rashi. So marriage is promised. Present dasha lord in birth chart is Jupiter & placed in 7th house. So suitable for marriage.That means marriage will fructify in Jup Dasha & Ven Bhukti ( 3/11/95 to 4/7/98 ) If we think of Jup transit, Jup enters in Pisces sign on 25/5/98 That means marriage will fructify between 25/5/98 & 4/7/98 (end of bhukti) Now to find exact date of marriage check Sun transit ( in time chart) Sun transits & meets exact point of ascendant ( Gemini 1 deg 34 min ) on 15/6/98. So the marriage will fructify on 15/6/98

Actual date of marriage is 16/6/98Hope this much info fulfils your requirementThanks & regards.Vishram Deshpande--- On Sat, 5/9/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:

> Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande > Re: Can " HORA " be used ?> > Saturday, 5 September, 2009, 1:03 PM

> > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > Dear Punit Pandey ji,>

> > > Thanks for your fast response. The hora I mentioned in my> post is same as you think. It is the same hora used in> traditional astrology.> > > > At present I am in my office & don't have the book

> with me. I will send the details of his solved example, name> of the book, his rules by tomorrow.> > > > As we say, the God helps an astrologer when he makes a> horary chart, after some years of thinking on similar but

> different systems I feel that the God helps to all> astrologers of all systems when they need the help. Only the> thing is that the astrologer must fix the route by which he> is going to find out the correct prediction before working

> on the chart. This has some concern about the discussions> going on " rotating chart " according to the person> in question.> > > > Regards> > >

> Vishram Deshpande> > > > --- On Sat, 5/9/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) > com> wrote:> > > > > Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) > com>

> > > Re: Can " HORA " be used> ?> > > @gro> ups.com> > > Saturday, 5 September, 2009, 11:33 AM

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Deshpande ji,

> > >  > > > I guess you are talking about the same HORA which is> > > also talked about Shri KSK in third reader? If that> is the> > > case Mr Adinath Salvi's theory seems very much

> > > influenced by RP theory of Shri KSK. In KP RP, we> take> > > Lagna-sign-lord and Lagna-star-lord i.e. two points> from> > > Lagna. Similarly we take Moon-sign-lord and Moon-start

> lord> > > i.e. two ponits for Moon. But for day we only take one> point> > > i.e. Day-lord. Hora is the natural sub-division of the> day> > > and technically speaking make some sense to include it

> in> > > RP. It looks like a prima facie candidate of further> > > research in KP, in my opinion. > > > > > >  > > > I would request you to quote one example from the

> book> > > to understand application of Mr. Adinath. Also> please quote> > > the name of the book. > > > > > > Thanks & Regards,>

> > > > > Punit Pandey> > > > > > > > > > > > On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 10:41 AM,> > > vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande@

> > > .co. in> wrote:> > > > > > > > >   > > > > > > > > >

> > > Dear Members,> > > > > > Recently I read a Marathi book (by Mr Adinath> Salvi)where> > > he has explained how to find out date of marriage of

> a> > > person. Mr Salvi is very well known for his correct> > > predictions (mainly about marriage)> > > > > > > > > The system he uses is totally different from our KP

> system.> > > Though the systems are different, few things are> common. One> > > main thing is that the Vishamottari Dasa for both> systems is> > > same. He too makes a time chart as we do. In his rules

> he> > > says that the marriage is most likely to fructify> during> > > Dasha or Bhukti of the " Hora Swami " at the> time of> > > making a chart. He has given many solved examples

> also. (In> > > Marathi, in the same Dasha system , we call Dasha,> > > Antardasha & Vidasha for Dasha, Bhukti & > Antara. His> > > words are " Antardasha " for our

> > > " Bhukti " )> > > > > > > > > We normally take help of Ruling planets when we find> it> > > difficult to select correct DBA. We have seen recently

> that> > > while solving a quiz about marriage date many> astrologers> > > went wrong in selecting correct Bhukti or Antara.> > > > > > >

> > An idea clicked to my mind, when I was readind the> book,> > > Can this HORA be used in KP system to select the> correct DBA> > > ?(in addition to our Ruling planets or confirm the

> DBA> > > indicated by RP)> > > > > > I don't intend to creat any disputes. We all, the> > > lovers of our heavenly KP system are always trying to

> find> > > something that can take us to better accuracy. I> request all> > > KP lovers just to cross check in fture some of their> > > predictions about marriage dates & see if there

> is> > > something we can accept.> > > > > > > > > Thanks & regards> > > > > > Vishram Deshpande > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video> highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz./

Dear Friend,Is there any English Translation of this book?KalyanVishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande Sent: Sunday, September 6, 2009 12:05:37 PMRe: Can "HORA" be used ?

Dear Punit Pandeji,

As desired by you I am sending the details of the book & Mr Salvi's theory.

Name of book - Vaivahik Saukhya Aani Samasya ( Fulfilment & problems in marriage )

Author - Prof. Mr Adinath Salvi, M.Sc (Maths)

Language - Marathi

Price - Rs 150/- Pages 159, First Edition Dec 2000

Main rules of the theory

1) If hora lord at the time of judgement is sign lord of any one of the houses 2,4,7,8,11,12 or placed in these houses or placed in 7th house in Navamansha Kundali, the marriage is promised. ( to be checked in BIRTH chart) The marriage will fructify in Dasha or Bhukti indicated by hora lord.

2) If present dasha lord (in birth chart) is hora lord only, check strength of the lord. If the dasha lord is house lord of 2,4,7,8,11,12 or placed in these houses or placed in 7th house in navamansha chart (to be checked in Birth Chart) it is strong. If so, select it.

3) Rahu Ketu have more importance as in KP. They represent planets if they r placed in sign of planet or drishti. (What if they r in star of some planet.. do they represent ? is not clear)

4) If present dasha lord is not hora lord or not strong, check if any balance bhukti belongs to hora lord. If yes , select it, if not, reject the dasha totally & go for next dasha. Check next dasha & bhukti as mentioned above & select.

5) When we come to any bhukti, we get a period of 2 to 3 years. Then think of Jupiter transit (in birth chart) When jupiter is transiting through a house 1,2,3,4,5,7, 9,11 houses away from any one of ascendant, Sun, Ven,Moon, Mar or lord of 7th house, the marriage fructifies. This gives a period of 13 months.

6) To find exact date of marriage think of Sun transit (in Time chart) It is to be checked thus--

i) The date on which sun comes exactly on the ascendent (starting point like KP) the marriage fructifies. ii) If the TIME CHART ascendant is more than Gemini 15 degrees & less than Libra 15 degrees the marriage will fructify when transiting sun comes exactly on starting point of 7th house.

Solved example

DOB 26/02/69

TOB 8.30 AM

Place Nanded (Maharashtra)

------------ --------- --------- --------- ----

Question - When will I get married ?

Asked on 05/04/97

at 10.45 AM

Place Pune (Maharashtra)

Explanation

In time chart hora lord is Ven & lord of 8th house & placed in Uchcha rashi. So marriage is promised. Present dasha lord in birth chart is Jupiter & placed in 7th house. So suitable for marriage.That means marriage will fructify in Jup Dasha & Ven Bhukti ( 3/11/95 to 4/7/98 ) If we think of Jup transit, Jup enters in Pisces sign on 25/5/98 That means marriage will fructify between 25/5/98 & 4/7/98 (end of bhukti) Now to find exact date of marriage check Sun transit ( in time chart) Sun transits & meets exact point of ascendant ( Gemini 1 deg 34 min ) on 15/6/98. So the marriage will fructify on 15/6/98

Actual date of marriage is 16/6/98

Hope this much info fulfils your requirement

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

--- On Sat, 5/9/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:

> Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>

> @gro ups.com

> Saturday, 5 September, 2009, 1:03 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Punit Pandey ji,

>

>

>

> Thanks for your fast response. The hora I mentioned in my

> post is same as you think. It is the same hora used in

> traditional astrology.

>

>

>

> At present I am in my office & don't have the book

> with me. I will send the details of his solved example, name

> of the book, his rules by tomorrow.

>

>

>

> As we say, the God helps an astrologer when he makes a

> horary chart, after some years of thinking on similar but

> different systems I feel that the God helps to all

> astrologers of all systems when they need the help. Only the

> thing is that the astrologer must fix the route by which he

> is going to find out the correct prediction before working

> on the chart. This has some concern about the discussions

> going on "rotating chart" according to the person

> in question.

>

>

>

> Regards

>

>

>

> Vishram Deshpande

>

>

>

> --- On Sat, 5/9/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT)

> com> wrote:

>

>

>

> > Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT)

> com>

>

> > Re: Can "HORA" be used

> ?

>

> > @gro

> ups.com

>

> > Saturday, 5 September, 2009, 11:33 AM

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Dear Deshpande ji,

>

> >

>

> > I guess you are talking about the same HORA which is

>

> > also talked about Shri KSK in third reader? If that

> is the

>

> > case Mr Adinath Salvi's theory seems very much

>

> > influenced by RP theory of Shri KSK. In KP RP, we

> take

>

> > Lagna-sign-lord and Lagna-star-lord i.e. two points

> from

>

> > Lagna. Similarly we take Moon-sign-lord and Moon-start

> lord

>

> > i.e. two ponits for Moon. But for day we only take one

> point

>

> > i.e. Day-lord. Hora is the natural sub-division of the

> day

>

> > and technically speaking make some sense to include it

> in

>

> > RP. It looks like a prima facie candidate of further

>

> > research in KP, in my opinion.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > I would request you to quote one example from the

> book

>

> > to understand application of Mr. Adinath. Also

> please quote

>

> > the name of the book.

>

> >

>

> > Thanks & Regards,

>

> >

>

> > Punit Pandey

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 10:41 AM,

>

> > vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande@

>

> > .co. in> wrote:

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Dear Members,

>

> >

>

> > Recently I read a Marathi book (by Mr Adinath

> Salvi)where

>

> > he has explained how to find out date of marriage of

> a

>

> > person. Mr Salvi is very well known for his correct

>

> > predictions (mainly about marriage)

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > The system he uses is totally different from our KP

> system.

>

> > Though the systems are different, few things are

> common. One

>

> > main thing is that the Vishamottari Dasa for both

> systems is

>

> > same. He too makes a time chart as we do. In his rules

> he

>

> > says that the marriage is most likely to fructify

> during

>

> > Dasha or Bhukti of the "Hora Swami" at the

> time of

>

> > making a chart. He has given many solved examples

> also. (In

>

> > Marathi, in the same Dasha system , we call Dasha,

>

> > Antardasha & Vidasha for Dasha, Bhukti &

> Antara. His

>

> > words are "Antardasha" for our

>

> > "Bhukti")

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > We normally take help of Ruling planets when we find

> it

>

> > difficult to select correct DBA. We have seen recently

> that

>

> > while solving a quiz about marriage date many

> astrologers

>

> > went wrong in selecting correct Bhukti or Antara.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > An idea clicked to my mind, when I was readind the

> book,

>

> > Can this HORA be used in KP system to select the

> correct DBA

>

> > ?(in addition to our Ruling planets or confirm the

> DBA

>

> > indicated by RP)

>

> >

>

> > I don't intend to creat any disputes. We all, the

>

> > lovers of our heavenly KP system are always trying to

> find

>

> > something that can take us to better accuracy. I

> request all

>

> > KP lovers just to cross check in fture some of their

>

> > predictions about marriage dates & see if there

> is

>

> > something we can accept.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Thanks & regards

>

> >

>

> > Vishram Deshpande

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video

> highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz. /

Dear Friends,

1. In the Time chart,on 05/04/97 at 10.45 AM,Place Pune, Asc 01:12:30, NKPA

23:43:43 (KPAstro 3.1),

a) how hora lord is Ven & lord of 8th house & placed in Uchcha? talking about

Natal chart?

b) how ascendant ( Gemini 1 deg 34 min )is got?

c) which hora table, the one without taking consideration of sunrise or modified

one taking consideration of sunrise explained in KP Reader III, as discussed by

Patil ji?

2. Checking hora lord of the Time chart for promise of marriage and taking DB

lord of Natal chart, and then checking transit of Sun by Time chart Asc of going

zig zag in this example?

3. For marriage, if the results of hora lords of the Time and Natal are

different, how to decide?

4. How signification of DB lords of Natal and Time charts be considered?

Regards,

tw

, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

>

> Dear Vishram ji,

>

> Appreciate taking your time in sharing this information with us. It is clear

> from the example that the Hora used by Salvi ji is not the Hora divisional

> chart as suggested by Patil ji (

> /message/27209) but it is 24

> divisions of a Hindu day (sunrise to sunrise) which he later explained in

> his email. Hora is very popular in India for choosing auspicious moment/

> muhurta.

>

> The application of Salvi ji seems very much influenced by KP System (RP and

> nodes etc.) and Kashyap Hora.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

> On Sun, Sep 6, 2009 at 12:05 PM, Vishram Deshpande <

> vishram_deshpande wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Punit Pandeji,

> >

> > As desired by you I am sending the details of the book & Mr Salvi's theory.

> >

> > Name of book - Vaivahik Saukhya Aani Samasya ( Fulfilment & problems in

> > marriage )

> > Author - Prof. Mr Adinath Salvi, M.Sc (Maths)

> > Language - Marathi

> > Price - Rs 150/- Pages 159, First Edition Dec 2000

> >

> > Main rules of the theory

> >

> > 1) If hora lord at the time of judgement is sign lord of any one of the

> > houses 2,4,7,8,11,12 or placed in these houses or placed in 7th house in

> > Navamansha Kundali, the marriage is promised. ( to be checked in BIRTH

> > chart) The marriage will fructify in Dasha or Bhukti indicated by hora lord.

> >

> > 2) If present dasha lord (in birth chart) is hora lord only, check strength

> > of the lord. If the dasha lord is house lord of 2,4,7,8,11,12 or placed in

> > these houses or placed in 7th house in navamansha chart (to be checked in

> > Birth Chart) it is strong. If so, select it.

> >

> > 3) Rahu Ketu have more importance as in KP. They represent planets if they

> > r placed in sign of planet or drishti. (What if they r in star of some

> > planet.. do they represent ? is not clear)

> >

> > 4) If present dasha lord is not hora lord or not strong, check if any

> > balance bhukti belongs to hora lord. If yes , select it, if not, reject the

> > dasha totally & go for next dasha. Check next dasha & bhukti as mentioned

> > above & select.

> >

> > 5) When we come to any bhukti, we get a period of 2 to 3 years. Then think

> > of Jupiter transit (in birth chart) When jupiter is transiting through a

> > house 1,2,3,4,5,7,9,11 houses away from any one of ascendant, Sun, Ven,Moon,

> > Mar or lord of 7th house, the marriage fructifies. This gives a period of 13

> > months.

> >

> > 6) To find exact date of marriage think of Sun transit (in Time chart) It

> > is to be checked thus--

> > i) The date on which sun comes exactly on the ascendent (starting point

> > like KP) the marriage fructifies. ii) If the TIME CHART ascendant is more

> > than Gemini 15 degrees & less than Libra 15 degrees the marriage will

> > fructify when transiting sun comes exactly on starting point of 7th house.

> >

> > Solved example

> >

> > DOB 26/02/69

> > TOB 8.30 AM

> > Place Nanded (Maharashtra)

> > ----------

> > Question - When will I get married ?

> > Asked on 05/04/97

> > at 10.45 AM

> > Place Pune (Maharashtra)

> >

> > Explanation

> >

> > In time chart hora lord is Ven & lord of 8th house & placed in Uchcha

> > rashi. So marriage is promised. Present dasha lord in birth chart is Jupiter

> > & placed in 7th house. So suitable for marriage.That means marriage will

> > fructify in Jup Dasha & Ven Bhukti ( 3/11/95 to 4/7/98 ) If we think of Jup

> > transit, Jup enters in Pisces sign on 25/5/98 That means marriage will

> > fructify between 25/5/98 & 4/7/98 (end of bhukti) Now to find exact date of

> > marriage check Sun transit ( in time chart) Sun transits & meets exact point

> > of ascendant ( Gemini 1 deg 34 min ) on 15/6/98. So the marriage will

> > fructify on 15/6/98

> >

> > Actual date of marriage is 16/6/98

> >

> > Hope this much info fulfils your requirement

> >

> > Thanks & regards.

> >

> > Vishram Deshpande

> >

> > --- On Sat, 5/9/09, Vishram Deshpande

<vishram_deshpande<vishram_deshpande%40.co.in>>

> > wrote:

> >

> > > Vishram Deshpande

<vishram_deshpande<vishram_deshpande%40.co.in>>

> >

> > > Re: Can " HORA " be used ?

> > > <%40>

> > > Saturday, 5 September, 2009, 1:03 PM

> >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Punit Pandey ji,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Thanks for your fast response. The hora I mentioned in my

> > > post is same as you think. It is the same hora used in

> > > traditional astrology.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > At present I am in my office & don't have the book

> > > with me. I will send the details of his solved example, name

> > > of the book, his rules by tomorrow.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > As we say, the God helps an astrologer when he makes a

> > > horary chart, after some years of thinking on similar but

> > > different systems I feel that the God helps to all

> > > astrologers of all systems when they need the help. Only the

> > > thing is that the astrologer must fix the route by which he

> > > is going to find out the correct prediction before working

> > > on the chart. This has some concern about the discussions

> > > going on " rotating chart " according to the person

> > > in question.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Vishram Deshpande

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > --- On Sat, 5/9/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT)

> > > com> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > > Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT)

> > > com>

> > >

> > > > Re: Can " HORA " be used

> > > ?

> > >

> > > > @gro

> > > ups.com

> > >

> > > > Saturday, 5 September, 2009, 11:33 AM

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Dear Deshpande ji,

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > I guess you are talking about the same HORA which is

> > >

> > > > also talked about Shri KSK in third reader? If that

> > > is the

> > >

> > > > case Mr Adinath Salvi's theory seems very much

> > >

> > > > influenced by RP theory of Shri KSK. In KP RP, we

> > > take

> > >

> > > > Lagna-sign-lord and Lagna-star-lord i.e. two points

> > > from

> > >

> > > > Lagna. Similarly we take Moon-sign-lord and Moon-start

> > > lord

> > >

> > > > i.e. two ponits for Moon. But for day we only take one

> > > point

> > >

> > > > i.e. Day-lord. Hora is the natural sub-division of the

> > > day

> > >

> > > > and technically speaking make some sense to include it

> > > in

> > >

> > > > RP. It looks like a prima facie candidate of further

> > >

> > > > research in KP, in my opinion.

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > I would request you to quote one example from the

> > > book

> > >

> > > > to understand application of Mr. Adinath. Also

> > > please quote

> > >

> > > > the name of the book.

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Thanks & Regards,

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Punit Pandey

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 10:41 AM,

> > >

> > > > vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande@

> > >

> > > > .co. in> wrote:

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Dear Members,

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Recently I read a Marathi book (by Mr Adinath

> > > Salvi)where

> > >

> > > > he has explained how to find out date of marriage of

> > > a

> > >

> > > > person. Mr Salvi is very well known for his correct

> > >

> > > > predictions (mainly about marriage)

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > The system he uses is totally different from our KP

> > > system.

> > >

> > > > Though the systems are different, few things are

> > > common. One

> > >

> > > > main thing is that the Vishamottari Dasa for both

> > > systems is

> > >

> > > > same. He too makes a time chart as we do. In his rules

> > > he

> > >

> > > > says that the marriage is most likely to fructify

> > > during

> > >

> > > > Dasha or Bhukti of the " Hora Swami " at the

> > > time of

> > >

> > > > making a chart. He has given many solved examples

> > > also. (In

> > >

> > > > Marathi, in the same Dasha system , we call Dasha,

> > >

> > > > Antardasha & Vidasha for Dasha, Bhukti &

> > > Antara. His

> > >

> > > > words are " Antardasha " for our

> > >

> > > > " Bhukti " )

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > We normally take help of Ruling planets when we find

> > > it

> > >

> > > > difficult to select correct DBA. We have seen recently

> > > that

> > >

> > > > while solving a quiz about marriage date many

> > > astrologers

> > >

> > > > went wrong in selecting correct Bhukti or Antara.

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > An idea clicked to my mind, when I was readind the

> > > book,

> > >

> > > > Can this HORA be used in KP system to select the

> > > correct DBA

> > >

> > > > ?(in addition to our Ruling planets or confirm the

> > > DBA

> > >

> > > > indicated by RP)

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > I don't intend to creat any disputes. We all, the

> > >

> > > > lovers of our heavenly KP system are always trying to

> > > find

> > >

> > > > something that can take us to better accuracy. I

> > > request all

> > >

> > > > KP lovers just to cross check in fture some of their

> > >

> > > > predictions about marriage dates & see if there

> > > is

> > >

> > > > something we can accept.

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Thanks & regards

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Vishram Deshpande

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video

> > > highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out

> > Buzz. http://in.buzz./

> >

> >

> >

>

I don't think there is any translation available. I have that book in Marathi. I

have observed that if any translation is available, they normally put ada of

that translation.

Vishram Deshpande

--- On Sun, 6/9/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

> Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha

>

> Sunday, 6 September, 2009, 7:46 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Friend,

> Is there any English Translation of this book?

> Kalyan

>

>

> To:

> @gro ups.com

> Sunday,

> September 6, 2009 12:05:37 PM

> Re:

> Can " HORA " be used ?

>

>

>

>

> Dear Punit Pandeji,

>

>

>

> & Mr Salvi's theory.

>

>

>

>

>

> Language - Marathi

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> lord.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> not clear)

>

>

>

> & select.

>

>

>

> period of 13 months.

>

>

>

>

> house.

>

>

>

> Solved example

>

>

>

> DOB 26/02/69

>

> TOB 8.30 AM

>

>

>

>

> Asked on 05/04/97

>

> at 10.45 AM

>

>

>

>

> Explanation

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Thanks & regards.

>

>

>

> Vishram Deshpande

>

>

>

> .co. in> wrote:

>

>

>

> .co. in>

>

> ?

>

> > @gro

> ups.com

>

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >  

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> my

>

> in

>

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> book

>

> example, name

>

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> a

>

> but

>

>

> Only the

>

> which he

>

> working

>

> discussions

>

> > going on " rotating chart " according to the

> person

>

> > in question.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Regards

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Vishram Deshpande

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

> > com> wrote:

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

> > com>

>

> >

>

> > > Re: Can " HORA " be

> used

>

> > ?

>

> >

>

> > > @gro

>

> > ups.com

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >  

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Dear Deshpande ji,

>

> >

>

> > >  

>

> >

>

> is

>

> >

>

> > > also talked about Shri KSK in third reader?

> If that

>

> > is the

>

> >

>

> much

>

> >

>

> we

>

> > take

>

> >

>

> points

>

> > from

>

> >

>

> Moon-start

>

> > lord

>

> >

>

> take one

>

> > point

>

> >

>

> of the

>

> > day

>

> >

>

> include it

>

> > in

>

> >

>

> further

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >  

>

> >

>

> the

>

> > book

>

> >

>

>

> > please quote

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Thanks & Regards,

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Punit Pandey

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

> > > .co. in> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >  

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Dear Members,

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

>

> > Salvi)where

>

> >

>

> of

>

> > a

>

> >

>

> correct

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> KP

>

> > system.

>

> >

>

>

> > common. One

>

> >

>

> both

>

> > systems is

>

> >

>

> rules

>

> > he

>

> >

>

> fructify

>

> > during

>

> >

>

> > > Dasha or Bhukti of the " Hora Swami " at

> the

>

> > time of

>

> >

>

> examples

>

> > also. (In

>

> >

>

> Dasha,

>

> >

>

>

> > Antara. His

>

> >

>

> > > words are " Antardasha " for our

>

> >

>

> > > " Bhukti " )

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> find

>

> > it

>

> >

>

> recently

>

> > that

>

> >

>

>

> > astrologers

>

> >

>

> Antara.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> the

>

> > book,

>

> >

>

>

> > correct DBA

>

> >

>

> the

>

> > DBA

>

> >

>

> > > indicated by RP)

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> the

>

> >

>

> trying to

>

> > find

>

> >

>

>

> > request all

>

> >

>

> their

>

> >

>

> there

>

> > is

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Thanks & regards

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Vishram Deshpande

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

> /

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

HiOne Book on "HORA" by LR Choudhary in English by sagara PublicationsSSBVishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande Sent: Monday, 7 September, 2009 7:13:48 PMRe: Can "HORA" be used ?

I don't think there is any translation available. I have that book in Marathi. I have observed that if any translation is available, they normally put ada of that translation.

Vishram Deshpande

--- On Sun, 6/9/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

> Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >

> @gro ups.com

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Friend,

> Kalyan

>

>

> To:

> @gro ups.com

> Sunday,

> Re:

> Can "HORA" be used ?

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Punit Pandeji,

>

>

>

> & Mr Salvi's theory.

>

>

>

>

>

> Language - Marathi

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> lord.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> not clear)

>

>

>

> & select.

>

>

>

> period of 13 months.

>

>

>

>

> house.

>

>

>

> Solved example

>

>

>

> DOB 26/02/69

>

> TOB 8.30 AM

>

>

>

>

> Asked on 05/04/97

>

> at 10.45 AM

>

>

>

>

> Explanation

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Thanks & regards.

>

>

>

> Vishram Deshpande

>

>

>

> .co. in> wrote:

>

>

>

> .co. in>

>

> ?

>

> > @gro

> ups.com

>

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> my

>

> in

>

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> book

>

> example, name

>

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> a

>

> but

>

>

> Only the

>

> which he

>

> working

>

> discussions

>

> > going on "rotating chart" according to the

> person

>

> > in question.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Regards

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Vishram Deshpande

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

> > com> wrote:

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

> > com>

>

> >

>

> > > Re: Can "HORA" be

> used

>

> > ?

>

> >

>

> > > @gro

>

> > ups.com

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Dear Deshpande ji,

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> is

>

> >

>

> > > also talked about Shri KSK in third reader?

> If that

>

> > is the

>

> >

>

> much

>

> >

>

> we

>

> > take

>

> >

>

> points

>

> > from

>

> >

>

> Moon-start

>

> > lord

>

> >

>

> take one

>

> > point

>

> >

>

> of the

>

> > day

>

> >

>

> include it

>

> > in

>

> >

>

> further

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> the

>

> > book

>

> >

>

>

> > please quote

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Thanks & Regards,

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Punit Pandey

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

> > > .co. in> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Dear Members,

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

>

> > Salvi)where

>

> >

>

> of

>

> > a

>

> >

>

> correct

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> KP

>

> > system.

>

> >

>

>

> > common. One

>

> >

>

> both

>

> > systems is

>

> >

>

> rules

>

> > he

>

> >

>

> fructify

>

> > during

>

> >

>

> > > Dasha or Bhukti of the "Hora Swami" at

> the

>

> > time of

>

> >

>

> examples

>

> > also. (In

>

> >

>

> Dasha,

>

> >

>

>

> > Antara. His

>

> >

>

> > > words are "Antardasha" for our

>

> >

>

> > > "Bhukti")

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> find

>

> > it

>

> >

>

> recently

>

> > that

>

> >

>

>

> > astrologers

>

> >

>

> Antara.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> the

>

> > book,

>

> >

>

>

> > correct DBA

>

> >

>

> the

>

> > DBA

>

> >

>

> > > indicated by RP)

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> the

>

> >

>

> trying to

>

> > find

>

> >

>

>

> > request all

>

> >

>

> their

>

> >

>

> there

>

> > is

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Thanks & regards

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Vishram Deshpande

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

> /

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

My friend Vishram jiThank u.KalyanVishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande Sent: Monday, September 7, 2009 7:13:48 PMRe: Can "HORA" be used ?

I don't think there is any translation available. I have that book in Marathi. I have observed that if any translation is available, they normally put ada of that translation.

Vishram Deshpande

--- On Sun, 6/9/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

> Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >

> @gro ups.com

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Friend,

> Kalyan

>

>

> To:

> @gro ups.com

> Sunday,

> Re:

> Can "HORA" be used ?

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Punit Pandeji,

>

>

>

> & Mr Salvi's theory.

>

>

>

>

>

> Language - Marathi

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> lord.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> not clear)

>

>

>

> & select.

>

>

>

> period of 13 months.

>

>

>

>

> house.

>

>

>

> Solved example

>

>

>

> DOB 26/02/69

>

> TOB 8.30 AM

>

>

>

>

> Asked on 05/04/97

>

> at 10.45 AM

>

>

>

>

> Explanation

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Thanks & regards.

>

>

>

> Vishram Deshpande

>

>

>

> .co. in> wrote:

>

>

>

> .co. in>

>

> ?

>

> > @gro

> ups.com

>

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> my

>

> in

>

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> book

>

> example, name

>

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> a

>

> but

>

>

> Only the

>

> which he

>

> working

>

> discussions

>

> > going on "rotating chart" according to the

> person

>

> > in question.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Regards

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Vishram Deshpande

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

> > com> wrote:

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

> > com>

>

> >

>

> > > Re: Can "HORA" be

> used

>

> > ?

>

> >

>

> > > @gro

>

> > ups.com

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Dear Deshpande ji,

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> is

>

> >

>

> > > also talked about Shri KSK in third reader?

> If that

>

> > is the

>

> >

>

> much

>

> >

>

> we

>

> > take

>

> >

>

> points

>

> > from

>

> >

>

> Moon-start

>

> > lord

>

> >

>

> take one

>

> > point

>

> >

>

> of the

>

> > day

>

> >

>

> include it

>

> > in

>

> >

>

> further

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> the

>

> > book

>

> >

>

>

> > please quote

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Thanks & Regards,

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Punit Pandey

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

> > > .co. in> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Dear Members,

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

>

> > Salvi)where

>

> >

>

> of

>

> > a

>

> >

>

> correct

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> KP

>

> > system.

>

> >

>

>

> > common. One

>

> >

>

> both

>

> > systems is

>

> >

>

> rules

>

> > he

>

> >

>

> fructify

>

> > during

>

> >

>

> > > Dasha or Bhukti of the "Hora Swami" at

> the

>

> > time of

>

> >

>

> examples

>

> > also. (In

>

> >

>

> Dasha,

>

> >

>

>

> > Antara. His

>

> >

>

> > > words are "Antardasha" for our

>

> >

>

> > > "Bhukti")

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> find

>

> > it

>

> >

>

> recently

>

> > that

>

> >

>

>

> > astrologers

>

> >

>

> Antara.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> the

>

> > book,

>

> >

>

>

> > correct DBA

>

> >

>

> the

>

> > DBA

>

> >

>

> > > indicated by RP)

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> the

>

> >

>

> trying to

>

> > find

>

> >

>

>

> > request all

>

> >

>

> their

>

> >

>

> there

>

> > is

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Thanks & regards

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Vishram Deshpande

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

> /

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>