IndiaDivine.org

Utility of Sub-subs [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Rath ji,

Very good study. Thanks and congrats.

I always maintained that it is riskly to use sub-sub in predictions (/message/22203). As you can see from the message there are quite a few factors that can give us different results.

In future, we should also extend your study and include some other parameters like -

1. Geocentric latitude vs. geographic latitude

2. KP old, KP New & KP Straight-line ayanamsa

3. Differences in software calculation of cuspal positions

4. Difference due to taking standard value of city latitude, rather than exact position found using Google earth

5. Difference in higher longitude and for short ascension signs. For example, you have taken rough average figure of 15 mins, but on higher longitude and for short ascension signs, it can be much lesser may 5 mins or so.

6. True Rahu vs. Mean Rahu - this calculation sometimes even changes the sub, so it is going to have definite impact on Sub-Sub. But as it affects only nodes, so this may not be that important.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 9:13 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Luther Rath included below]

Respectable Seniors and friends,My due respects to all.The attached file is a study on how safe is to use the sub-subs and sub-sub-subs in a Natal Chart or Horary.I invite your comments , opinion and answer to my question at the end.

I shall be grateful for your replies.Dr. Rath

Dear Dr. Rath,Nice Study !Sub Sub Usage may be useful in case of the Planetary positions and danger in case of Cuspal positions.This is the Andra lord which plays the key role in case of Moon. Similarly the Andra Lord (sub sub) of other planets may also have some impact on the Planetary significations..

When we find two planets are in the same star and sub, the sub sub level can also be considered to know the strength of the planets.All these need to be studied well.Good Luck for your consistent study on such things!

RegardsAdithOn Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 9:13 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Luther Rath included below]

Respectable Seniors and friends,

My due respects to all.

The attached file is a study on how safe is to use the sub-subs and sub-sub-subs in a Natal Chart or Horary.

I invite your comments , opinion and answer to my question at the end.

I shall be grateful for your replies.

Dr. Rath

Dear Rath Sir,

Nice attachement & study.

It all depends upon accuracy of TOB of native or even for horary. If time is correct upto seconds level than we can thing about sub-sub level , if time is correct upto minute level , which genraly happens ,it is better to strict & restrict upto sub level.

we are thingking of all this because we have computer for making Kp kundli ,it was difficult to calculate all this stuff(sub-sub-sub) manually before.

Thanks & regards,

Neeraj --- On Sat, 9/5/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther Utility of Sub-subs [1 Attachment] Date: Saturday, September 5, 2009, 3:43 AM

Respectable Seniors and friends,My due respects to all.The attached file is a study on how safe is to use the sub-subs and sub-sub-subs in a Natal Chart or Horary.I invite your comments , opinion and answer to my question at the end.I shall be grateful for your replies.Dr. Rath