A question for the learned members

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear learned members,

I am learning the KP system and was trying to corelate the various events in my

life. I would like the members to comment on the observations. -

1. Mer/Mer/Jup (Jun 06 - Oct06) was the worst period for my career. This seems

surprising since the sublord for Mer and Jup both is Venus, which is in the

Nakshatra of mercury and should signify 1,2,11. Could learned members give their

opinion.

2. The Sat/Sat period was very good for my education. Saturn in star of Sun

signifies 4,11. But the sub is Jupiter in star of Saturn which signifies 10,12.

So why was it good for education?

3. Mer/Ven period since 2008 has been bad. Saturn and Ven are both in sub of

Jupiter. In star, Sat signifies 4,11 while Venus signifies 1,2,11. Why should

the Mer/Ven period be bad while the Sat/Sat period was very good.

4. Was married in the Sat/Rah period. Why involvement of Rahu? It does not seem

to get any of 2,11, or 7 signification.

Hope to get more clarity.

Birth Details - 10 May 1971, 8:15 am.

Thanks

Sidharth

Hi,Forgot to mention the place of birth - Srinagar.For convenience, the details worked out by me are as in the attached file. RegardsSidharth--- On Sat, 5/9/09, s_dembi <s_dembi wrote:s_dembi <s_dembi A question for the learned members Date: Saturday, 5 September, 2009, 3:59 PM

Dear learned members,

I am learning the KP system and was trying to corelate the various events in my life. I would like the members to comment on the observations. -

1. Mer/Mer/Jup (Jun 06 - Oct06) was the worst period for my career. This seems surprising since the sublord for Mer and Jup both is Venus, which is in the Nakshatra of mercury and should signify 1,2,11. Could learned members give their opinion.

2. The Sat/Sat period was very good for my education. Saturn in star of Sun signifies 4,11. But the sub is Jupiter in star of Saturn which signifies 10,12. So why was it good for education?

3. Mer/Ven period since 2008 has been bad. Saturn and Ven are both in sub of Jupiter. In star, Sat signifies 4,11 while Venus signifies 1,2,11. Why should the Mer/Ven period be bad while the Sat/Sat period was very good.

4. Was married in the Sat/Rah period. Why involvement of Rahu? It does not seem to get any of 2,11, or 7 signification.

Thanks

Sidharth

1 of 1 File(s)

Worked Out Details.xls

What is the place of birth?Subhash Ektares_dembi <s_dembi Sent: Saturday, September 5, 2009 4:59:47 PM A question for the learned members

Dear learned members,

I am learning the KP system and was trying to corelate the various events in my life. I would like the members to comment on the observations. -

1. Mer/Mer/Jup (Jun 06 - Oct06) was the worst period for my career. This seems surprising since the sublord for Mer and Jup both is Venus, which is in the Nakshatra of mercury and should signify 1,2,11. Could learned members give their opinion.

2. The Sat/Sat period was very good for my education. Saturn in star of Sun signifies 4,11. But the sub is Jupiter in star of Saturn which signifies 10,12. So why was it good for education?

3. Mer/Ven period since 2008 has been bad. Saturn and Ven are both in sub of Jupiter. In star, Sat signifies 4,11 while Venus signifies 1,2,11. Why should the Mer/Ven period be bad while the Sat/Sat period was very good.

4. Was married in the Sat/Rah period. Why involvement of Rahu? It does not seem to get any of 2,11, or 7 signification.

Thanks

Sidharth

The place of birth is Srinagar. I am attaching the workings again.RegardsSidharth--- On Sun, 6/9/09, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare wrote:Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektareRe: A question for the learned members Date: Sunday, 6 September, 2009, 7:37 PM

What is the place of birth?Subhash Ektares_dembi <s_dembi >@gro ups.comSaturday, September 5, 2009 4:59:47 PM A question for the learned members

Dear learned members,

Thanks

Sidharth

1 of 1 File(s)

Worked Out Details.xls