IndiaDivine.org

To find Gender in a blind chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

/message/26806

3)According to 4 Step Theory, A = Cuspal sublord, B = Sublord of A, C = Starlord

of B; If C is in the odd sign, a Male child is predicted; if in even sign a

Female child is predicted.

4)In Hora Theory, A = Cuspal sublord, if A is a planet without any planet in its

star A itself or if A is a planet with any planet in its star, B = Starlord of

A is in the Male Hora, a Male child is predicted; if in a Female Hora, a Female

child is predicted.

-Free KPE-zine July 2008

, " b_mohan_mohan " <mkmohan520 wrote:

>

>

> Dear Astrologers of this group,

>

> Anybody please explain how to find the gender of the chart if it is a

> blind chart.

>

> Thanking you

>

> mkmohan

>

Dear MKM

It is very difficult to find the gender as per my knowledge till date.

Few points i read in the past, but dint tried

If lagna sub lord is in Aries/Leo/Sagittarius or in 0-15 of Common signs.

Note:

Many females look like Male is because of such signs.

Sahhasra Saagara

b_mohan_mohan <mkmohan520 Sent: Sunday, 6 September, 2009 6:40:06 PM To find Gender in a blind chart

Dear Astrologers of this group,

Anybody please explain how to find the gender of the chart if it is a blind chart.

Thanking you

mkmohan

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Dear Tinwin Ji

Can u give some example chart with analising the gender as i have not yet tried.

Thanks and regards

Sahhasra Saagara

tw853 <tw853 Sent: Sunday, 6 September, 2009 9:58:16 PM Re: To find Gender in a blind chart

http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 268063)According to 4 Step Theory, A = Cuspal sublord, B = Sublord of A, C = Starlord of B; If C is in the odd sign, a Male child is predicted; if in even sign a Female child is predicted.4)In Hora Theory, A = Cuspal sublord, if A is a planet without any planet in its star A itself or if A is a planet with any planet in its star, B = Starlord of A is in the Male Hora, a Male child is predicted; if in a Female Hora, a Female child is predicted.-Free KPE-zine July 2008@gro ups.com, "b_mohan_mohan" <mkmohan520@ ...> wrote:>> > Dear Astrologers of this group,> > Anybody please explain how to find the

gender of the chart if it is a> blind chart.> > Thanking you> > mkmohan>

Dear Sahhasra Saagara ji,

Some examples are given as below.

Regards,

tw

/message/2671?threaded=1

/message/3039?threaded=1

/message/6580?threaded=1

/message/13189

/message/15405?threaded=1

, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

>

> Dear Tinwin Ji

> Can u give some example chart with analising the gender as i have not yet

tried.

> Thanks and regards

> Sahhasra Saagara

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> tw853 <tw853

>

> Sunday, 6 September, 2009 9:58:16 PM

> Re: To find Gender in a blind chart

>

>  

> http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 26806

>

> 3)According to 4 Step Theory, A = Cuspal sublord, B = Sublord of A, C =

Starlord of B; If C is in the odd sign, a Male child is predicted; if in even

sign a Female child is predicted.

> 4)In Hora Theory, A = Cuspal sublord, if A is a planet without any planet in

its star A itself or if A is a planet with any planet in its star, B = Starlord

of A is in the Male Hora, a Male child is predicted; if in a Female Hora, a

Female child is predicted.

> -Free KPE-zine July 2008

>

> @gro ups.com, " b_mohan_mohan " <mkmohan520@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Astrologers of this group,

> >

> > Anybody please explain how to find the gender of the chart if it is a

> > blind chart.

> >

> > Thanking you

> >

> > mkmohan

> See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out

Buzz. http://in.buzz./

>

Dear Friends,

For those who are willing to check, draw up a vedic chart using JHora, In the" Higher Divisions'obtained by right click,check D-108(Ashtottramsa) chart. The lagna position to be noted If it is odd sign the chart belongs to a male,even sign for a female. This facility can be used for BTR also.

Regards,

Satish--- On Sun, 9/6/09, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86Re: To find Gender in a blind chart Date: Sunday, September 6, 2009, 11:47 PM

Dear MKM

If lagna sub lord is in Aries/Leo/Sagittari us or in 0-15 of Common signs.

Note:

Sahhasra Saagara

b_mohan_mohan <mkmohan520 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comSunday, 6 September, 2009 6:40:06 PM To find Gender in a blind chart

Anybody please explain how to find the gender of the chart if it is a blind chart.

Thanking you

mkmohan

Dear Satishji Namaste,

For the benefit of new comers / learners of astrology, would you be kind enough to say which are the odd & even signs ? And are there any exceptions ? If yes, then which chart can be further referred to determine the gender of the chart.

Thanks you in advance for your help.

With Respects, Devbrato Sarkar

"Wealth is not just about making the money BUT making the MAN while he is making money".--- On Mon, 9/7/09, R Satish <rsatish1942 wrote:

R Satish <rsatish1942Re: To find Gender in a blind chart Date: Monday, September 7, 2009, 4:49 AM

Dear Friends,

For those who are willing to check, draw up a vedic chart using JHora, In the" Higher Divisions'obtained by right click,check D-108(Ashtottramsa) chart. The lagna position to be noted If it is odd sign the chart belongs to a male,even sign for a female. This facility can be used for BTR also.

Regards,

Satish--- On Sun, 9/6/09, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: To find Gender in a blind chart@gro ups.comSunday, September 6, 2009, 11:47 PM

Dear MKM

Note:

Sahhasra Saagara

b_mohan_mohan <mkmohan520 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comSunday, 6 September, 2009 6:40:06 PM To find Gender in a blind chart

Thanking you

mkmohan

Dear Dev Sarkar, Aries is an odd sign and every alternate theron, all male signs Taurus is an even sign and every alternate theron... all female signs. No exceptions only 12 signs,6 male(odd) signa,6 female( even) Regards, Satish--- On Mon,

9/7/09, Dev Sarkar <sarkar_dbx wrote:Dev Sarkar <sarkar_dbxRe: To find Gender in a blind chart Date: Monday, September 7, 2009, 12:00 PM

Dear Satishji Namaste,

For the benefit of new comers / learners of astrology, would you be kind enough to say which are the odd & even signs ? And are there any exceptions ? If yes, then which chart can be further referred to determine the gender of the chart.

"Wealth is not just about making the money BUT making the MAN while he is making money".--- On Mon, 9/7/09, R Satish <rsatish1942@ > wrote:

R Satish <rsatish1942@ >Re: To find Gender in a blind chart@gro ups.comMonday, September 7, 2009, 4:49 AM

Dear Friends,

Regards,

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: To find Gender in a blind chart@gro ups.comSunday, September 6, 2009, 11:47 PM

Dear MKM

Note:

Sahhasra Saagara

Thanking you

mkmohan

Dear FriendsFor the benefits of new comers, I have made a table of Signs with their respective qualities.Seniors are cordially invited to add any more important.KalyanR Satish <rsatish1942 Sent: Monday, September 7, 2009 4:13:21 PMSubject:

Re: To find Gender in a blind chart

Dear Dev Sarkar, Aries is an odd sign and every alternate theron, all male signs Taurus is an even sign and every alternate theron... all female signs. No exceptions only 12 signs,6 male(odd) signa,6 female( even)

Regards, Satish--- On Mon,

9/7/09, Dev Sarkar <sarkar_dbx > wrote:Dev Sarkar <sarkar_dbx >Re: To find Gender in a blind chart@gro ups.comMonday, September 7, 2009, 12:00 PM

Dear Satishji Namaste,

"Wealth is not just about making the money BUT making the MAN while he is making money".--- On Mon, 9/7/09, R Satish <rsatish1942@ > wrote:

R Satish <rsatish1942@ >Re: To find Gender in a blind chart@gro ups.comMonday, September 7, 2009, 4:49 AM

Dear Friends,

Regards,

Dear MKM

Note:

Sahhasra Saagara

Thanking you

mkmohan

1 of 1 File(s)

Signs & details.doc

Dear Satishji Namaste,

Thanks for enlightening us about the odd & even signs.

When I checked the D108 chart for my son & daughter I find the gender being opposite to what they are and there by I presume that BTR might be required.

My Son whose details are 18th Feb'96 - 15.10hrs, Muscat, Oman . In his D108 chart the lagna is in Scorpio which is 8th sign indicating female and when I checked the change in Lagna it says If he is born 40 seconds before or 36 seconds later.

Likewise, in my Daughter's D108 the Lagna changes if she was born 1second before or 51 second later. The Lagna is in Leo - 5th Sign indicates Male. Her birth details are 30th April'98 - 0450hrs, Muscat, Oman.

Hence it looks like BTR is important for both of them and its critical if I need to delve upon their horoscopes. Their birth time are as recorded in their birth certificates.

May I have your suggestions as they have just started their life not much incidents can be said directly pertainly to them but events happened in their parents life can only be said as to verify the parameters to cross verify the time of events so that the BTR can be reached.

Your suggestions & the inputs of the learned active members of our group will me to decide how to go about it.

I once again thank everyone for their valuable time and contribution on this matter.

"Wealth is not just about making the money BUT making the MAN while he is making money".--- On Mon, 9/7/09, R Satish <rsatish1942 wrote:

R Satish <rsatish1942Re: To find Gender in a blind chart Date: Monday, September 7, 2009, 10:43 AM

Dear Dev Sarkar,

Aries is an odd sign and every alternate theron, all male signs

Taurus is an even sign and every alternate theron... all female signs.

No exceptions only 12 signs,6 male(odd) signa,6 female( even)

Regards,

Satish--- On Mon, 9/7/09, Dev Sarkar <sarkar_dbx > wrote:

Dev Sarkar <sarkar_dbx >Re: To find Gender in a blind chart@gro ups.comMonday, September 7, 2009, 12:00 PM

Dear Satishji Namaste,

Dear Friends,

Regards,

Dear MKM

Note:

Sahhasra Saagara

Thanking you

mkmohan

Dear Tinwin jI tHANKS A LOT.sAHHASRA SAAGARAtw853 <tw853 Sent: Monday, 7 September, 2009 6:07:25 AM Re: To find Gender in a blind chart

Dear Sahhasra Saagara ji,

Some examples are given as below.

Regards,

tw

http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 2671?threaded= 1

http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 3039?threaded= 1

http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 6580?threaded= 1

http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 13189

http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 15405?threaded= 1

@gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@.. .> wrote:

>

> Dear Tinwin Ji

> Can u give some example chart with analising the gender as i have not yet tried.

> Thanks and regards

> Sahhasra Saagara

>

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> tw853 <tw853

> @gro ups.com

> Sunday, 6 September, 2009 9:58:16 PM

>

>

> http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 26806

>

> 3)According to 4 Step Theory, A = Cuspal sublord, B = Sublord of A, C = Starlord of B; If C is in the odd sign, a Male child is predicted; if in even sign a Female child is predicted.

> 4)In Hora Theory, A = Cuspal sublord, if A is a planet without any planet in its star A itself or if A is a planet with any planet in its star, B = Starlord of A is in the Male Hora, a Male child is predicted; if in a Female Hora, a Female child is predicted.

> -Free KPE-zine July 2008

>

> @gro ups.com, "b_mohan_mohan" <mkmohan520@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Astrologers of this group,

> >

> > Anybody please explain how to find the gender of the chart if it is a

> > blind chart.

> >

> > Thanking you

> >

> > mkmohan

> >

>

>

>

>

>

> See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz. /

>

Find top restaurants in your city only on India Local

Dear Dev Sarkar, My small experience with BTR,none rpt none satisfy All cases at all times. Success rate over a period of time is usually 50-70%. This will dissatisfy purists. I have used Jyotisha Deepika v3.0 SW., under BTR,there are 4 categories.ALL 4 conditions simultaneously are never satisfied. Which means there is no universal formula. Take the case of your children,and you may satisfy yourself,Ultimately it is the life events which will guide you.. Your childrens'personality traits will guide you to

estabilishing the Lagna. In the Files section there would be GKV rule for BTR ,also mentioned by TW in this references.Success was only 50%. Try to satisfy parents birth stars,if you can as an experiment,using childrens natal chart. The files section gives you references... Experimentation or research as you may term, will provide a good guidance. In my opinion,Astrology is a probabilistic science;intuition playing an important part. A long astrological

journey ahead for you,enjoy the countryside too as you travel. Regards, Satish--- On Mon, 9/7/09, Dev Sarkar <sarkar_dbx wrote:Dev Sarkar <sarkar_dbxRe: To find Gender in a blind chart Date: Monday, September 7, 2009, 8:21 PM

Dear Satishji Namaste,

When I checked the D108 chart for my son & daughter I find the gender being opposite to what they are and there by I presume that BTR might be required.

My Son whose details are 18th Feb'96 - 15.10hrs, Muscat, Oman . In his D108 chart the lagna is in Scorpio which is 8th sign indicating female and when I checked the change in Lagna it says If he is born 40 seconds before or 36 seconds later.

Likewise, in my Daughter's D108 the Lagna changes if she was born 1second before or 51 second later. The Lagna is in Leo - 5th Sign indicates Male. Her birth details are 30th April'98 - 0450hrs, Muscat, Oman.

Hence it looks like BTR is important for both of them and its critical if I need to delve upon their horoscopes. Their birth time are as recorded in their birth certificates.

May I have your suggestions as they have just started their life not much incidents can be said directly pertainly to them but events happened in their parents life can only be said as to verify the parameters to cross verify the time of events so that the BTR can be reached.

Your suggestions & the inputs of the learned active members of our group will me to decide how to go about it.

I once again thank everyone for their valuable time and contribution on this matter.

R Satish <rsatish1942@ >Re: To find Gender in a blind chart@gro ups.comMonday, September 7, 2009, 10:43 AM

Dear Dev Sarkar,

Regards,

Dev Sarkar <sarkar_dbx >Re: To find Gender in a blind chart@gro ups.comMonday, September 7, 2009, 12:00 PM

Dear Satishji Namaste,

Dear Friends,

Regards,

Dear MKM

Note:

Sahhasra Saagara

Thanking you

mkmohan

Namaste Satishji,

Thanks for your reply and have noted the contents.

At the moment I am working on the file section only reading to all the messages exchanged in the group. I will certainly hunt for the GKV rule for BTR in that section.

My respects to the Seniors like Tinwinji, Punitji, Patiji, Sonaliji, Dr.Rathji, G Singhji and many more, as their articles / analysis and their open mindness to accept criticsm to correct their findings which makes this group as a special place for me to study & understand about KP astrology.

I am more of a person who loves and gets associated with Nature as that is what it gives me Peace. As rightly pointed out by you , I have just started the journey to know about me from the charts and shall extend the research down to my kids charts. And in this journey, if I stumble and fall I am sure that I will be helped by this group members in the quest for my astro knowledge.

Thanks once again to you and to all members for allowing me to be a part of this forum.

"Wealth is not just about making the money BUT making the MAN while he is making money".--- On Tue, 9/8/09, R Satish <rsatish1942 wrote:

R Satish <rsatish1942Re: To find Gender in a blind chart Date: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 5:30 AM

Dear Dev Sarkar, My small experience with BTR,none rpt none satisfy All cases at all times. Success rate over a period of time is usually 50-70%. This will dissatisfy purists. I have used Jyotisha Deepika v3.0 SW., under BTR,there are 4 categories.ALL 4 conditions simultaneously are never satisfied. Which means there is no universal formula. Take the case of your children,and you may satisfy yourself,Ultimately it is the life events which will guide you.. Your childrens'personali ty traits will guide you to estabilishing the Lagna. In the Files section there would be GKV rule for BTR ,also

mentioned by TW in this references.Success was only 50%. Try to satisfy parents birth stars,if you can as an experiment,using childrens natal chart. The files section gives you references.. . Experimentation or research as you may term, will provide a good guidance. In my opinion,Astrology is a probabilistic science;intuition playing an important part. A long astrological journey ahead for you,enjoy the countryside too as you

travel. Regards, Satish--- On Mon, 9/7/09, Dev Sarkar <sarkar_dbx > wrote:

Dev Sarkar <sarkar_dbx >Re: To find Gender in a blind chart@gro ups.comMonday, September 7, 2009, 8:21 PM

Dear Satishji Namaste,

R Satish <rsatish1942@ >Re: To find Gender in a blind chart@gro ups.comMonday, September 7, 2009, 10:43 AM

Dear Dev Sarkar,

Regards,

Dear Satishji Namaste,

Dear Friends,

Regards,

Dear MKM

Note:

Sahhasra Saagara

Thanking you

mkmohan

Dear Members,

Finding gender in a blind chart goes wrong due to many unknown reasons. Last

year, when there were some questions asked by a group of people (who is againts

astrology & blind faith etc) to all the astrologers solve. In those questions

there was a question asking gender of the person born on some particular

details. Though I didn't take part in it, the question made me think again &

again. Meanwhile I saw late Suresh Shahasane's book where he has explained how

to select a suitable option for some querry. From these guidelines I decided do

solve it for myself.

On five different days I told my friend to select a chart of any known persons.

All charts were solved on different 5 days For each selected chart I selected 2

KP numbers, made 2 horary charts. 1 for a boy & 1 for a girl. Then I noted the

sub lord of ascendant of both charts. Then I checked sub lord of which chart (

boy/girl) matches with the most powerful ruling planet.If most powerful RP was

not matching, I checked 2nd level powerful RP. From this I guessed (not

predicted, as it had already happened)the gender of the person.

To my surprise 5 out of 5 guessings were absolutely correct. One may say that

with such small number of trials we can't come to any conclusion. One can say

that this is nothing but a coincidence. I too agree this but this is what I

experienced & I just want to put in the forum to make others know this.

Vishram Deshpande

--- On Mon, 7/9/09, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

> Sagar S <ssagar86

> Re: Re: To find Gender in a blind chart

>

> Monday, 7 September, 2009, 10:32 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear

> Tinwin jI tHANKS A LOT.

> sAHHASRA SAAGARA

>

>

> tw853 <tw853 >

> To:

> @gro ups.com

> Monday,

> 7 September, 2009 6:07:25 AM

> Subject:

>

>

>

> Dear Sahhasra Saagara ji,

>

> Some examples are given as below.

>

> Regards,

>

> tw

>

>

>

> http://groups.

> / group/k_p_ system/message/ 2671?threaded= 1

>

> / group/k_p_ system/message/ 3039?threaded= 1

>

> / group/k_p_ system/message/ 6580?threaded= 1

>

> / group/k_p_ system/message/ 13189

>

> / group/k_p_ system/message/ 15405?threaded= 1

>

>

>

> @gro

> ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@.. .> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Dear Tinwin Ji

>

> > Can u give some example chart with analising the

> gender as i have not yet tried.

>

> > Thanks and regards

>

> > Sahhasra Saagara

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

>

> > tw853 <tw853

>

> > @gro

> ups.com

>

> > Sunday, 6 September, 2009 9:58:16 PM

>

> > Re: To find Gender in a blind

> chart

>

> >

>

> >  

>

> > http://groups. /

> group/k_p_ system/message/ 26806

>

> >

>

> > 3)According to 4 Step Theory, A = Cuspal sublord, B =

> Sublord of A, C = Starlord of B; If C is in the odd sign, a

> Male child is predicted; if in even sign a Female child is

> predicted.

>

> > 4)In Hora Theory, A = Cuspal sublord, if A is a planet

> without any planet in its star A itself or if A is a planet

> with any planet in its star, B = Starlord of A is in the

> Male Hora, a Male child is predicted; if in a Female Hora, a

> Female child is predicted.

>

> > -Free KPE-zine July 2008

>

> >

>

> > @gro ups.com,

> " b_mohan_mohan " <mkmohan520@ ...> wrote:

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > > Dear Astrologers of this group,

>

> > >

>

> > > Anybody please explain how to find the gender of

> the chart if it is a

>

> > > blind chart.

>

> > >

>

> > > Thanking you

>

> > >

>

> > > mkmohan

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen

> by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz.

> /

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Find top restaurants in your city only

> on

> India Local

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out

Dear VishramVery interesting. Why not share the whole experience with the forum and then a quiz on it to find out if it works out for othersRegardsSujataVishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande Sent: Tuesday, 8 September, 2009 6:52:07 PMRe: Re: To find Gender in a blind chart

Dear Members,

Finding gender in a blind chart goes wrong due to many unknown reasons. Last year, when there were some questions asked by a group of people (who is againts astrology & blind faith etc) to all the astrologers solve. In those questions there was a question asking gender of the person born on some particular details. Though I didn't take part in it, the question made me think again & again. Meanwhile I saw late Suresh Shahasane's book where he has explained how to select a suitable option for some querry. From these guidelines I decided do solve it for myself.

On five different days I told my friend to select a chart of any known persons. All charts were solved on different 5 days For each selected chart I selected 2 KP numbers, made 2 horary charts. 1 for a boy & 1 for a girl. Then I noted the sub lord of ascendant of both charts. Then I checked sub lord of which chart ( boy/girl) matches with the most powerful ruling planet.If most powerful RP was not matching, I checked 2nd level powerful RP. From this I guessed (not predicted, as it had already happened)the gender of the person.

To my surprise 5 out of 5 guessings were absolutely correct. One may say that with such small number of trials we can't come to any conclusion. One can say that this is nothing but a coincidence. I too agree this but this is what I experienced & I just want to put in the forum to make others know this.

Vishram Deshpande

--- On Mon, 7/9/09, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

> Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> @gro ups.com

> Monday, 7 September, 2009, 10:32 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear

> Tinwin jI tHANKS A LOT.

> sAHHASRA SAAGARA

>

>

> tw853 <tw853 >

> To:

> @gro ups.com

> Monday,

> 7 September, 2009 6:07:25 AM

> Subject:

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Sahhasra Saagara ji,

>

> Some examples are given as below.

>

> Regards,

>

> tw

>

>

>

> / group/k_p_ system/message/ 2671?threaded= 1

>

> / group/k_p_ system/message/ 3039?threaded= 1

>

> / group/k_p_ system/message/ 6580?threaded= 1

>

> / group/k_p_ system/message/ 13189

>

> / group/k_p_ system/message/ 15405?threaded= 1

>

>

>

> @gro

> ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@.. .> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Dear Tinwin Ji

>

> > Can u give some example chart with analising the

> gender as i have not yet tried.

>

> > Thanks and regards

>

> > Sahhasra Saagara

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

>

> > tw853 <tw853

>

> > @gro

> ups.com

>

> > Sunday, 6 September, 2009 9:58:16 PM

>

> > Re: To find Gender in a blind

> chart

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > http://groups. /

> group/k_p_ system/message/ 26806

>

> >

>

> > 3)According to 4 Step Theory, A = Cuspal sublord, B =

> Sublord of A, C = Starlord of B; If C is in the odd sign, a

> Male child is predicted; if in even sign a Female child is

> predicted.

>

> > 4)In Hora Theory, A = Cuspal sublord, if A is a planet

> without any planet in its star A itself or if A is a planet

> with any planet in its star, B = Starlord of A is in the

> Male Hora, a Male child is predicted; if in a Female Hora, a

> Female child is predicted.

>

> > -Free KPE-zine July 2008

>

> >

>

> > @gro ups.com,

> "b_mohan_mohan" <mkmohan520@ ...> wrote:

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > > Dear Astrologers of this group,

>

> > >

>

> > > Anybody please explain how to find the gender of

> the chart if it is a

>

> > > blind chart.

>

> > >

>

> > > Thanking you

>

> > >

>

> > > mkmohan

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen

> by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz.

> /

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Find top restaurants in your city only

> on

> India Local

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz. /

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

/message/2991?threaded=1 & l=1

/message/4699

Rectification Study (in File section)

A Study of Various Methodologies of Birth Time Rectification

" CKV-Study.zip "

CKV Technique Applied to AA Charts

" mother_child.doc "

relationship mother child

, Dev Sarkar <sarkar_dbx wrote:

>

> Namaste Satishji,

>  

> Thanks for your reply and have noted the contents.

>  

> At the moment I am working on the file section only reading to all the

messages exchanged in the group. I will certainly hunt for the GKV rule for BTR

in that section.

>  

> My respects to the Seniors like Tinwinji, Punitji, Patiji, Sonaliji,

Dr.Rathji, G Singhji and many more, as their articles / analysis and their open

mindness to accept criticsm to correct their findings which makes this group as

a special place for me to study & understand about KP astrology.

>  

> I am more of a person who loves and gets associated with Nature as that is

what it gives me Peace. As rightly pointed out by you , I have just started the

journey to know about me from the charts and shall extend the research down to

my kids charts. And in this journey, if I stumble and fall I am sure that I will

be helped by this group members in the quest for my astro knowledge.

>  

> Thanks once again to you and to all members for allowing me to be a part of

this forum.

>

>

> With Respects, 

>

> Devbrato Sarkar

>

>

> " Wealth is not just about making the money BUT making the MAN while he is

making money " .

>

> --- On Tue, 9/8/09, R Satish <rsatish1942 wrote:

>

>

> R Satish <rsatish1942

>

> Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 5:30 AM

>

>

>  

>

Dear Dev Sarkar,

>

>                            My small experience with BTR,none  rpt none satisfy

All cases at all times. Success rate over a period of time is usually 50-70%.

This will dissatisfy purists.

>  I have used Jyotisha Deepika v3.0 SW., under BTR,there are 4 categories.ALL 4

conditions simultaneously are never satisfied. Which means there is no universal

formula.

>

>                            Take the case of your children,and you may satisfy

yourself,Ultimately it is the life events which will guide you.. Your

childrens'personali ty traits will guide you to estabilishing the Lagna. In the

Files  section there would be GKV rule for BTR ,also mentioned by TW in this

references.Success was only 50%.

>

>                            Try to satisfy parents birth stars,if you can as an

experiment,using childrens natal chart. The files section gives you references..

>

>                             Experimentation or research as you may term, will

provide a good guidance. In my opinion,Astrology is a probabilistic

science;intuition playing an important part.

>                             A long astrological journey ahead for you,enjoy

the countryside too as you travel.

>                             Regards,

>

>                             Satish

>

> --- On Mon, 9/7/09, Dev Sarkar <sarkar_dbx > wrote:

>

>

> Dev Sarkar <sarkar_dbx >

> @gro ups.com

> Monday, September 7, 2009, 8:21 PM

>

>

>  

Dear Satishji Namaste,

>  

> Thanks for enlightening us about the odd & even signs.

>  

> When I checked the D108 chart for my son & daughter I find the gender being

opposite to what they are and there by I presume that BTR might be required.

>  

> My Son whose details are 18th Feb'96 - 15.10hrs, Muscat, Oman . In his D108

chart the lagna is in Scorpio which is 8th sign indicating female and when I

checked the change in Lagna it says If he is born 40 seconds before or 36

seconds later.

>  

> Likewise, in my Daughter's D108 the Lagna changes if she was born 1second

before or 51 second later. The Lagna is in Leo - 5th Sign indicates Male. Her

birth details are 30th April'98 - 0450hrs, Muscat, Oman.

>  

> Hence it looks like BTR is important for both of them and its critical if I

need to delve upon their horoscopes. Their birth time are as recorded in their

birth certificates.

>  

> May I have your suggestions as they have just started their life not much

incidents can be said directly pertainly to them but events happened in their

parents life can only be said as to verify the parameters to cross verify the

time of events so that the BTR can be reached.

>  

> Your suggestions & the inputs of the learned active members of our group will

me to decide how to go about it.

>  

> I once again thank everyone for their valuable time and contribution on this

matter.

>

>

> With Respects, 

>

> Devbrato Sarkar

>

>

making money " .

>

> --- On Mon, 9/7/09, R Satish <rsatish1942@ > wrote:

>

>

> R Satish <rsatish1942@ >

> @gro ups.com

> Monday, September 7, 2009, 10:43 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

>   Dear Dev Sarkar,

>

>

>                           Aries is an odd sign and every alternate theron, all

male signs

>

>

>                            Taurus is an even sign and every alternate

theron... all female signs.

>

>

>                             No exceptions only 12 signs,6 male(odd) signa,6

female( even)

>

>

>                            Regards,

>

>

>                            Satish

>

> --- On Mon, 9/7/09, Dev Sarkar <sarkar_dbx > wrote:

>

>

> Dev Sarkar <sarkar_dbx >

> @gro ups.com

> Monday, September 7, 2009, 12:00 PM

>

>

>  

Dear Satishji Namaste,

>  

> For the benefit of new comers / learners of astrology, would you be kind

enough to say which are the odd & even signs ? And are there any exceptions ? If

yes, then which chart can be further referred to determine the gender of the

chart.

>  

> Thanks you in advance for your help.

>

>

> With Respects, 

>

> Devbrato Sarkar

>

>

making money " .

>

> --- On Mon, 9/7/09, R Satish <rsatish1942@ > wrote:

>

>

> R Satish <rsatish1942@ >

> @gro ups.com

> Monday, September 7, 2009, 4:49 AM

>

>

>  

Dear Friends,

>  

>                        For those who are willing to check, draw up a  vedic

chart using JHora,  In the " Higher Divisions'obtained by right click,check

D-108(Ashtottramsa) chart. The lagna position to be noted If it is odd sign the

chart belongs to a male,even  sign for a female. This facility  can be used for

BTR also.

>  

>                       Regards,

>  

>                        Satish

>

> --- On Sun, 9/6/09, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

>

>

> Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> @gro ups.com

> Sunday, September 6, 2009, 11:47 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Dear MKM

> It is very difficult to find the gender as per my knowledge till date.

> Few points i read in the past, but dint tried

> If lagna sub lord is in Aries/Leo/Sagittari us or in 0-15 of Common signs.

> Note:

> Many females look like Male is because of such signs.

> Sahhasra Saagara

>

>

>

>

>

> b_mohan_mohan <mkmohan520 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> @gro ups.com

> Sunday, 6 September, 2009 6:40:06 PM

> To find Gender in a blind chart

>

>  

>

>

> Dear Astrologers of this group,

> Anybody please explain how to find the gender of the chart if it is a blind

chart.

> Thanking you

> mkmohan

>

>

> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click

here.

>

Tinwinji Namaste,

Thanks for the link.

"Wealth is not just about making the money BUT making the MAN while he is making money".--- On Wed, 9/9/09, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

tw853 <tw853 Re: To find Gender in a blind chart Date: Wednesday, September 9, 2009, 2:28 AM

http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 2991?threaded= 1 & l=1http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 4699 Rectification Study (in File section)A Study of Various Methodologies of Birth Time Rectification "CKV-Study.zip" CKV Technique Applied to AA Charts "mother_child. doc" relationship mother child @gro ups.com, Dev Sarkar <sarkar_dbx@ ...> wrote:>> Namaste Satishji,> > Thanks for your reply and have noted the contents.> > At the moment I am

working on the file section only reading to all the messages exchanged in the group. I will certainly hunt for the GKV rule for BTR in that section.> > My respects to the Seniors like Tinwinji, Punitji, Patiji, Sonaliji, Dr.Rathji, G Singhji and many more, as their articles / analysis and their open mindness to accept criticsm to correct their findings which makes this group as a special place for me to study & understand about KP astrology.> > I am more of a person who loves and gets associated with Nature as that is what it gives me Peace. As rightly pointed out by you , I have just started the journey to know about me from the charts and shall extend the research down to my kids charts. And in this journey, if I stumble and fall I am sure that I will be helped by this group members in the quest for my astro knowledge.> > Thanks once again to you and to all members for allowing me to

be a part of this forum.> > > With Respects, > > Devbrato Sarkar> > > "Wealth is not just about making the money BUT making the MAN while he is making money".> > --- On Tue, 9/8/09, R Satish <rsatish1942@ ...> wrote:> > > R Satish <rsatish1942@ ...>> Re: To find Gender in a blind chart> @gro ups.com> Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 5:30 AM> > > > > > > > > > > Dear Dev Sarkar,> >

My small experience with BTR,none rpt none satisfy All cases at all times. Success rate over a period of time is usually 50-70%. This will dissatisfy purists.> I have used Jyotisha Deepika v3.0 SW., under BTR,there are 4 categories.ALL 4 conditions simultaneously are never satisfied. Which means there is no universal formula.> > Take the case of your children,and you may satisfy yourself,Ultimately it is the life events which will guide you.. Your childrens'personali ty traits will guide you to estabilishing the Lagna. In the Files section there would be GKV rule for BTR ,also mentioned by TW in this

references.Success was only 50%. > > Try to satisfy parents birth stars,if you can as an experiment,using childrens natal chart. The files section gives you references.. .> > Experimentation or research as you may term, will provide a good guidance. In my opinion,Astrology is a probabilistic science;intuition playing an important part.> A long astrological journey ahead for you,enjoy the countryside too as you travel.>

Regards,> > Satish> > --- On Mon, 9/7/09, Dev Sarkar <sarkar_dbx> wrote:> > > Dev Sarkar <sarkar_dbx>> Re: To find Gender in a blind chart> @gro ups.com> Monday, September 7, 2009, 8:21 PM> > > > > > > > > > Dear Satishji Namaste,> > Thanks for enlightening us about the odd & even signs.> > When I checked the D108 chart for my son & daughter I find the

gender being opposite to what they are and there by I presume that BTR might be required.> > My Son whose details are 18th Feb'96 - 15.10hrs, Muscat, Oman . In his D108 chart the lagna is in Scorpio which is 8th sign indicating female and when I checked the change in Lagna it says If he is born 40 seconds before or 36 seconds later. > > Likewise, in my Daughter's D108 the Lagna changes if she was born 1second before or 51 second later. The Lagna is in Leo - 5th Sign indicates Male. Her birth details are 30th April'98 - 0450hrs, Muscat, Oman.> > Hence it looks like BTR is important for both of them and its critical if I need to delve upon their horoscopes. Their birth time are as recorded in their birth certificates.> > May I have your suggestions as they have just started their life not much incidents can be said directly pertainly to them but events happened in

their parents life can only be said as to verify the parameters to cross verify the time of events so that the BTR can be reached.> > Your suggestions & the inputs of the learned active members of our group will me to decide how to go about it. > > I once again thank everyone for their valuable time and contribution on this matter.> > > With Respects, > > Devbrato Sarkar> > > "Wealth is not just about making the money BUT making the MAN while he is making money".> > --- On Mon, 9/7/09, R Satish <rsatish1942@ > wrote:> > > R Satish <rsatish1942@ >> Re: To find Gender in a blind chart> @gro ups.com> Monday, September 7, 2009, 10:43 AM> > > > > > >

> > Dear Dev Sarkar, > > > Aries is an odd sign and every alternate theron, all male signs> > > Taurus is an even sign and every alternate theron... all female signs.> > > No exceptions only 12 signs,6 male(odd) signa,6 female( even)> > > Regards,> > > Satish> > --- On Mon, 9/7/09, Dev Sarkar <sarkar_dbx>

wrote:> > > Dev Sarkar <sarkar_dbx>> Re: To find Gender in a blind chart> @gro ups.com> Monday, September 7, 2009, 12:00 PM> > > > > > > > > > Dear Satishji Namaste,> > For the benefit of new comers / learners of astrology, would you be kind enough to say which are the odd & even signs ? And are there any exceptions ? If yes, then which chart can be further referred to determine the gender of the chart.> > Thanks you in advance for your help.> > > With Respects, > > Devbrato Sarkar> > > "Wealth is not just about making the money BUT making the MAN while he is making money".> > --- On Mon, 9/7/09, R Satish <rsatish1942@ >

wrote:> > > R Satish <rsatish1942@ >> Re: To find Gender in a blind chart> @gro ups.com> Monday, September 7, 2009, 4:49 AM> > > > > > > > > > Dear Friends,> > For those who are willing to check, draw up a vedic chart using JHora, In the" Higher Divisions'obtained by right click,check D-108(Ashtottramsa) chart. The lagna position to be noted If it is odd sign the chart belongs to a male,even sign for a female. This facility can be used for BTR also.> >

Regards,> > Satish> > --- On Sun, 9/6/09, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> > > Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>> Re: To find Gender in a blind chart> @gro ups.com> Sunday, September 6, 2009, 11:47 PM> > > > > > > Dear MKM> It is very difficult to find the gender as per my knowledge till date.> Few points i read in the past, but dint tried> If lagna sub lord is in Aries/Leo/Sagittari us or in 0-15 of Common signs..> Note:> Many females look like Male is because of

such signs.> Sahhasra Saagara> > > > > > b_mohan_mohan <mkmohan520@ gmail. com>> @gro ups.com> Sunday, 6 September, 2009 6:40:06 PM> To find Gender in a blind chart> > > > > Dear Astrologers of this group,> Anybody please explain how to find the gender of the chart if it is a blind chart.> Thanking you> mkmohan> > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. >

Dear Sujata ji,

Really it will be very interesting to do so. I am ready to do as u say. If the

moderator gives me some (nearly 10) charts I will work on that & try to find out

the gender of the child born on some particular details.

I must admit that in the previous mail what I had written was my own experience.

I didn't want to say that it was a correct rule something similar. Now when I am

ready to work on some charts as suggested by u, it DOESN'T MEAN AT ALL THAT I AM

ACCEPTING ANY CHALLANGE. I am very much hopeful about the results coming correct

but if they fail very badly, it will mean that the things I experienced last

year were correct only because of some coincidence & I will accept it openly.

I am doing a private job & I am most likely to be transferred from Mumbai to

Hyderabad. I have to handover many things to others & get my house holds to

Hyderabad. I request u all to give me a week's time & when I am free again I

will let u know.

Thanks & regards

Vishram Deshpande

--- On Tue, 8/9/09, sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:

> sujata das <sujatadash1

>

> Tuesday, 8 September, 2009, 7:47 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear

> Vishram

> Very interesting. Why not share the whole experience with

> the forum and then a quiz on it to find out if it works out

> for others

> Regards

> Sujata

>

>

> Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>

> To:

> @gro ups.com

> Sent:

> Tuesday, 8 September, 2009 6:52:07 PM

> Re: Re:

>

>

>

> Dear Members,

>

>

>

> Finding gender in a blind chart goes wrong due to many

> unknown reasons. Last year, when there were some questions

> asked by a group of people (who is againts astrology &

> blind faith etc) to all the astrologers solve. In those

> questions there was a question asking gender of the person

> born on some particular details. Though I didn't take

> part in it, the question made me think again & again.

> Meanwhile I saw late Suresh Shahasane's book where he

> has explained how to select a suitable option for some

> querry. From these guidelines I decided do solve it for

> myself.

>

>

>

> On five different days I told my friend to select a chart

> of any known persons. All charts were solved on different 5

> days For each selected chart I selected 2 KP numbers, made 2

> horary charts. 1 for a boy & 1 for a girl. Then I noted

> the sub lord of ascendant of both charts. Then I checked sub

> lord of which chart ( boy/girl) matches with the most

> powerful ruling planet.If most powerful RP was not matching,

> I checked 2nd level powerful RP. From this I guessed (not

> predicted, as it had already happened)the gender of the

> person.

>

>

>

> To my surprise 5 out of 5 guessings were absolutely

> correct. One may say that with such small number of trials

> we can't come to any conclusion. One can say that this

> is nothing but a coincidence. I too agree this but this is

> what I experienced & I just want to put in the forum to

> make others know this.

>

>

>

> Vishram Deshpande

>

>

>

> --- On Mon, 7/9/09, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT)

> co.in> wrote:

>

>

>

> > Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT)

> co.in>

>

> > Re: Re: To find Gender in a

> blind chart

>

> > @gro

> ups.com

>

> > Monday, 7 September, 2009, 10:32 PM

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >  

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Dear

>

> > Tinwin jI tHANKS A LOT.

>

> > sAHHASRA SAAGARA

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > tw853 <tw853 >

>

> > To:

>

> > @gro ups.com

>

> > Monday,

>

> > 7 September, 2009 6:07:25 AM

>

> > Subject:

>

> > Re: To find Gender in a blind chart

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >  

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Dear Sahhasra Saagara ji,

>

> >

>

> > Some examples are given as below.

>

> >

>

> > Regards,

>

> >

>

> > tw

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > http://groups.

>

> > / group/k_p_ system/message/ 2671?threaded=

> 1

>

> >

>

>

> > / group/k_p_ system/message/ 3039?threaded=

> 1

>

> >

>

>

> > / group/k_p_ system/message/ 6580?threaded=

> 1

>

> >

>

>

> > / group/k_p_ system/message/ 13189

>

> >

>

>

> > / group/k_p_ system/message/ 15405?threaded=

> 1

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > @gro

>

> > ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@.. .> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Dear Tinwin Ji

>

> >

>

> > > Can u give some example chart with analising the

>

> > gender as i have not yet tried.

>

> >

>

> > > Thanks and regards

>

> >

>

> > > Sahhasra Saagara

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

>

> >

>

> > > tw853 <tw853

>

> >

>

> > > @gro

>

> > ups.com

>

> >

>

> > > Sunday, 6 September, 2009 9:58:16 PM

>

> >

>

> > > Re: To find Gender in a

> blind

>

> > chart

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >  

>

> >

>

> > > http://groups. /

>

> > group/k_p_ system/message/ 26806

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > 3)According to 4 Step Theory, A = Cuspal sublord,

> B =

>

> > Sublord of A, C = Starlord of B; If C is in the odd

> sign, a

>

> > Male child is predicted; if in even sign a Female

> child is

>

> > predicted.

>

> >

>

> > > 4)In Hora Theory, A = Cuspal sublord, if A is a

> planet

>

> > without any planet in its star A itself or if A is a

> planet

>

> > with any planet in its star, B = Starlord of A is in

> the

>

> > Male Hora, a Male child is predicted; if in a Female

> Hora, a

>

> > Female child is predicted.

>

> >

>

> > > -Free KPE-zine July 2008

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > @gro ups.com,

>

> > " b_mohan_mohan " <mkmohan520@ ...>

> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > > > Dear Astrologers of this group,

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > > > Anybody please explain how to find the

> gender of

>

> > the chart if it is a

>

> >

>

> > > > blind chart.

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > > > Thanking you

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > > > mkmohan

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories,

> chosen

>

> > by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz.

>

> > /

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Find top restaurants in your city only

>

> > on

>

> > India Local

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

> See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people

> like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz.

> /

>

>

>

>

See the Web's breaking stories,

> chosen by people like you. Check out

> Buzz.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out

Dear Mr MohanYou started the orignal discussion. Kindly send him data of 10 charts to see if his method worksRegardsSujataVishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande Sent: Friday, 11 September, 2009 2:22:57 PMRe: Re: To

find Gender in a blind chart

Dear Sujata ji,

Really it will be very interesting to do so. I am ready to do as u say. If the moderator gives me some (nearly 10) charts I will work on that & try to find out the gender of the child born on some particular details.

I must admit that in the previous mail what I had written was my own experience. I didn't want to say that it was a correct rule something similar. Now when I am ready to work on some charts as suggested by u, it DOESN'T MEAN AT ALL THAT I AM ACCEPTING ANY CHALLANGE. I am very much hopeful about the results coming correct but if they fail very badly, it will mean that the things I experienced last year were correct only because of some coincidence & I will accept it openly.

I am doing a private job & I am most likely to be transferred from Mumbai to Hyderabad. I have to handover many things to others & get my house holds to Hyderabad. I request u all to give me a week's time & when I am free again I will let u know.

Thanks & regards

Vishram Deshpande

--- On Tue, 8/9/09, sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in> wrote:

> sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>

> @gro ups.com

> Tuesday, 8 September, 2009, 7:47 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear

> Vishram

> Very interesting. Why not share the whole experience with

> the forum and then a quiz on it to find out if it works out

> for others

> Regards

> Sujata

>

>

> Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>

> To:

> @gro ups.com

> Sent:

> Tuesday, 8 September, 2009 6:52:07 PM

> Re: Re:

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Members,

>

>

>

> Finding gender in a blind chart goes wrong due to many

> unknown reasons. Last year, when there were some questions

> asked by a group of people (who is againts astrology &

> blind faith etc) to all the astrologers solve. In those

> questions there was a question asking gender of the person

> born on some particular details. Though I didn't take

> part in it, the question made me think again & again.

> Meanwhile I saw late Suresh Shahasane's book where he

> has explained how to select a suitable option for some

> querry. From these guidelines I decided do solve it for

> myself.

>

>

>

> On five different days I told my friend to select a chart

> of any known persons. All charts were solved on different 5

> days For each selected chart I selected 2 KP numbers, made 2

> horary charts. 1 for a boy & 1 for a girl. Then I noted

> the sub lord of ascendant of both charts. Then I checked sub

> lord of which chart ( boy/girl) matches with the most

> powerful ruling planet.If most powerful RP was not matching,

> I checked 2nd level powerful RP. From this I guessed (not

> predicted, as it had already happened)the gender of the

> person.

>

>

>

> To my surprise 5 out of 5 guessings were absolutely

> correct. One may say that with such small number of trials

> we can't come to any conclusion. One can say that this

> is nothing but a coincidence. I too agree this but this is

> what I experienced & I just want to put in the forum to

> make others know this.

>

>

>

> Vishram Deshpande

>

>

>

> --- On Mon, 7/9/09, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT)

> co.in> wrote:

>

>

>

> > Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT)

> co.in>

>

> > Re: Re: To find Gender in a

> blind chart

>

> > @gro

> ups.com

>

> > Monday, 7 September, 2009, 10:32 PM

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Dear

>

> > Tinwin jI tHANKS A LOT.

>

> > sAHHASRA SAAGARA

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > tw853 <tw853 >

>

> > To:

>

> > @gro ups.com

>

> > Monday,

>

> > 7 September, 2009 6:07:25 AM

>

> > Subject:

>

> > Re: To find Gender in a blind chart

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Dear Sahhasra Saagara ji,

>

> >

>

> > Some examples are given as below.

>

> >

>

> > Regards,

>

> >

>

> > tw

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

> > / group/k_p_ system/message/ 2671?threaded=

> 1

>

> >

>

>

> > / group/k_p_ system/message/ 3039?threaded=

> 1

>

> >

>

>

> > / group/k_p_ system/message/ 6580?threaded=

> 1

>

> >

>

>

> > / group/k_p_ system/message/ 13189

>

> >

>

>

> > / group/k_p_ system/message/ 15405?threaded=

> 1

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > @gro

>

> > ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@.. .> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Dear Tinwin Ji

>

> >

>

> > > Can u give some example chart with analising the

>

> > gender as i have not yet tried.

>

> >

>

> > > Thanks and regards

>

> >

>

> > > Sahhasra Saagara

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

>

> >

>

> > > tw853 <tw853

>

> >

>

> > > @gro

>

> > ups.com

>

> >

>

> > > Sunday, 6 September, 2009 9:58:16 PM

>

> >

>

> > > Re: To find Gender in a

> blind

>

> > chart

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > http://groups. /

>

> > group/k_p_ system/message/ 26806

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > 3)According to 4 Step Theory, A = Cuspal sublord,

> B =

>

> > Sublord of A, C = Starlord of B; If C is in the odd

> sign, a

>

> > Male child is predicted; if in even sign a Female

> child is

>

> > predicted.

>

> >

>

> > > 4)In Hora Theory, A = Cuspal sublord, if A is a

> planet

>

> > without any planet in its star A itself or if A is a

> planet

>

> > with any planet in its star, B = Starlord of A is in

> the

>

> > Male Hora, a Male child is predicted; if in a Female

> Hora, a

>

> > Female child is predicted.

>

> >

>

> > > -Free KPE-zine July 2008

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > @gro ups.com,

>

> > "b_mohan_mohan" <mkmohan520@ ...>

> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > > > Dear Astrologers of this group,

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > > > Anybody please explain how to find the

> gender of

>

> > the chart if it is a

>

> >

>

> > > > blind chart.

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > > > Thanking you

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > > > mkmohan

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories,

> chosen

>

> > by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz.

>

> > /

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Find top restaurants in your city only

>

> > on

>

> > India Local

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

> See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people

> like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz.

> /

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> See the Web's breaking stories,

> chosen by people like you. Check out

> Buzz.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz. /

Dear Friends,

No problem at all. When he is ready to do the job, I can send him up to readily

available 120 child birth data from a study in Free KPE-zine July 2008.

/message/26806

Regards,

tw

, sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:

>

> Dear Mr Mohan

> You started the orignal discussion. Kindly send him data of 10 charts to see

if his method works

> Regards

> Sujata

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande

>

> Friday, 11 September, 2009 2:22:57 PM

>

>

> Dear Sujata ji,

>

> Really it will be very interesting to do so. I am ready to do as u say. If the

moderator gives me some (nearly 10) charts I will work on that & try to find out

the gender of the child born on some particular details.

>

> I must admit that in the previous mail what I had written was my own

experience. I didn't want to say that it was a correct rule something similar.

Now when I am ready to work on some charts as suggested by u, it DOESN'T MEAN AT

ALL THAT I AM ACCEPTING ANY CHALLANGE. I am very much hopeful about the results

coming correct but if they fail very badly, it will mean that the things I

experienced last year were correct only because of some coincidence & I will

accept it openly.

>

> I am doing a private job & I am most likely to be transferred from Mumbai to

Hyderabad. I have to handover many things to others & get my house holds to

Hyderabad. I request u all to give me a week's time & when I am free again I

will let u know.

>

> Thanks & regards

>

> Vishram Deshpande

>

> --- On Tue, 8/9/09, sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in> wrote:

>

> > sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>

> > Re: Re: To find Gender in a blind chart

> > @gro ups.com

> > Tuesday, 8 September, 2009, 7:47 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear

> > Vishram

> > Very interesting. Why not share the whole experience with

> > the forum and then a quiz on it to find out if it works out

> > for others

> > Regards

> > Sujata

> >

> >

> > Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>

> > To:

> > @gro ups.com

> > Sent:

> > Tuesday, 8 September, 2009 6:52:07 PM

> > Re: Re:

> > To find Gender in a blind chart

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Members,

> >

> >

> >

> > Finding gender in a blind chart goes wrong due to many

> > unknown reasons. Last year, when there were some questions

> > asked by a group of people (who is againts astrology &

> > blind faith etc) to all the astrologers solve. In those

> > questions there was a question asking gender of the person

> > born on some particular details. Though I didn't take

> > part in it, the question made me think again & again.

> > Meanwhile I saw late Suresh Shahasane's book where he

> > has explained how to select a suitable option for some

> > querry. From these guidelines I decided do solve it for

> > myself.

> >

> >

> >

> > On five different days I told my friend to select a chart

> > of any known persons. All charts were solved on different 5

> > days For each selected chart I selected 2 KP numbers, made 2

> > horary charts. 1 for a boy & 1 for a girl. Then I noted

> > the sub lord of ascendant of both charts. Then I checked sub

> > lord of which chart ( boy/girl) matches with the most

> > powerful ruling planet.If most powerful RP was not matching,

> > I checked 2nd level powerful RP. From this I guessed (not

> > predicted, as it had already happened)the gender of the

> > person.

> >

> >

> >

> > To my surprise 5 out of 5 guessings were absolutely

> > correct. One may say that with such small number of trials

> > we can't come to any conclusion. One can say that this

> > is nothing but a coincidence. I too agree this but this is

> > what I experienced & I just want to put in the forum to

> > make others know this.

> >

> >

> >

> > Vishram Deshpande

> >

> >

> >

> > --- On Mon, 7/9/09, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT)

> > co.in> wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > > Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT)

> > co.in>

> >

> > > Re: Re: To find Gender in a

> > blind chart

> >

> > > @gro

> > ups.com

> >

> > > Monday, 7 September, 2009, 10:32 PM

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Dear

> >

> > > Tinwin jI tHANKS A LOT.

> >

> > > sAHHASRA SAAGARA

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > tw853 <tw853 >

> >

> > > To:

> >

> > > @gro ups.com

> >

> > > Monday,

> >

> > > 7 September, 2009 6:07:25 AM

> >

> > > Subject:

> >

> > > Re: To find Gender in a blind chart

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Dear Sahhasra Saagara ji,

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Some examples are given as below.

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Regards,

> >

> > >

> >

> > > tw

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > http://groups.

> >

> > > / group/k_p_ system/message/ 2671?threaded=

> > 1

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > > / group/k_p_ system/message/ 3039?threaded=

> > 1

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > > / group/k_p_ system/message/ 6580?threaded=

> > 1

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > > / group/k_p_ system/message/ 13189

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > > / group/k_p_ system/message/ 15405?threaded=

> > 1

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > @gro

> >

> > > ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@ .> wrote:

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Dear Tinwin Ji

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Can u give some example chart with analising the

> >

> > > gender as i have not yet tried.

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Thanks and regards

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Sahhasra Saagara

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > tw853 <tw853@>

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > @gro

> >

> > > ups.com

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Sunday, 6 September, 2009 9:58:16 PM

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Re: To find Gender in a

> > blind

> >

> > > chart

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > http://groups. /

> >

> > > group/k_p_ system/message/ 26806

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > 3)According to 4 Step Theory, A = Cuspal sublord,

> > B =

> >

> > > Sublord of A, C = Starlord of B; If C is in the odd

> > sign, a

> >

> > > Male child is predicted; if in even sign a Female

> > child is

> >

> > > predicted.

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > 4)In Hora Theory, A = Cuspal sublord, if A is a

> > planet

> >

> > > without any planet in its star A itself or if A is a

> > planet

> >

> > > with any planet in its star, B = Starlord of A is in

> > the

> >

> > > Male Hora, a Male child is predicted; if in a Female

> > Hora, a

> >

> > > Female child is predicted.

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > -Free KPE-zine July 2008

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > @gro ups.com,

> >

> > > " b_mohan_mohan " <mkmohan520@ ...>

> > wrote:

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > > Dear Astrologers of this group,

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > > Anybody please explain how to find the

> > gender of

> >

> > > the chart if it is a

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > > blind chart.

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > > Thanking you

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > > mkmohan

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories,

> > chosen

> >

> > > by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz.

> >

> > > /

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Find top restaurants in your city only

> >

> > > on

> >

> > > India Local

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people

> > like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz.

> > /

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > See the Web's breaking stories,