IndiaDivine.org

BEST KP SOFTWARE WITH DAILY PANCHAANG

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello All,

Plz advise on BEST KP SOFTWARE WITH DAILY PANCHAANG.

Presently, I use Astro Kundali ( older version with Daily

Panchaang facility).It can generate daily panchaang up to sub level,for the

year specified at a given point of time , say 14.00.00.

Any suggested Software must have such/better facility of daily

panchaang.

Thanks & Regards,

Sonali

See if this works for you - http://www.astrosage.com/kppanchang.asp

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 1:09 PM, SONALI.ME.2009 <sonali.me.2009 wrote:

Hello All,

Presently, I use Astro Kundali ( older version with Daily Panchaang facility).It can generate daily panchaang up to sub level,for the year specified at a given point of time , say 14.00.00.

Any suggested Software must have such/better facility of daily panchaang.

Thanks & Regards,

Sonali

Dear PunitAstrosage Software is available in CD farm? if yes how much?How we can make use of Astrosage software offline ?Tahanks $ RegardsPunit Pandey <punitp Sent: Monday, 7 September, 2009 1:24:20 PMRe: BEST

KP SOFTWARE WITH DAILY PANCHAANG

See if this works for you - http://www.astrosag e.com/kppanchang .asp

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 1:09 PM, SONALI.ME.2009 <sonali.me.2009@ gmail.com> wrote:

Hello All,

Presently, I use Astro Kundali ( older version with Daily Panchaang facility).It can generate daily panchaang up to sub level,for the year specified at a given point of time , say 14.00.00.

Thanks & Regards,

Sonali

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Sonali,

Please dont add flower to your posting. What we can to say it can be said otherwise also.

On Mon, 07 Sep 2009 23:08:32 +0530 wrote

>Dear PunitAstrosage Software is available in CD farm? if yes how much?How we can make use of Astrosage software offline ?Tahanks $ RegardsPunit Pandey : Monday, 7 September, 2009 1:24:20 PMRe: BEST

KP SOFTWARE WITH DAILY PANCHAANG

Thanks Regards,Punit Pandey

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 1:09 PM, SONALI.ME.2009 wrote:

Hello All,

Thanks Regards,

Sonali

No Saagara ji,

AstroSage.com is not available on CD. This is an online software and there are no way we can use it offline.

Though if you have any suggestions for online software, please feel free to share and I'll try to get it incorporated.

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 10:11 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

Dear PunitAstrosage Software is available in CD farm? if yes how much?How we can make use of Astrosage software offline ?Tahanks $ Regards

Punit Pandey <punitp

Monday, 7 September, 2009 1:24:20 PMRe: BEST KP SOFTWARE WITH DAILY PANCHAANG 

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 1:09 PM, SONALI.ME.2009 <sonali.me.2009@ gmail.com> wrote:

Hello All,

Thanks & Regards,

Sonali

hello

i m new to kp and i want to have software which is used for kp. which one to be used and where it will be available. can any one help me plz

SONALI.ME.2009 <sonali.me.2009 Sent: Monday, September 7, 2009 13:09:51 BEST KP SOFTWARE WITH DAILY PANCHAANG

Hello All,

Thanks & Regards,

Sonali

New Email names for you!

Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.

Hurry before someone else does!

Dear Punit

Thanks a lot for ur kind reply.

Is it KP New Ayanamsa or KP original Ayanamsa i want to know.

In the past I have used KP original ayanamsa and found accurate date of events and one such example is of on Manmohan singh's victory and 2nd term PM.

Recently i got Swiss Ephemeris 2010 which is in Sayana , i am trying to convert it to Nirayana with KP Original ayanamsha.

Will it possible to give yearly planetary sign,star,sub,sub-sub lord chart for the whole year in astrosage?

Thanks a lot

Sahhasra Saagara

Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Tuesday, 8 September, 2009 12:03:56 PMRe: BEST KP SOFTWARE WITH DAILY PANCHAANG

No Saagara ji,

AstroSage.com is not available on CD. This is an online software and there are no way we can use it offline.

Though if you have any suggestions for online software, please feel free to share and I'll try to get it incorporated.

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 10:11 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear PunitAstrosage Software is available in CD farm? if yes how much?How we can make use of Astrosage software offline ?Tahanks $ Regards

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comMonday, 7 September, 2009 1:24:20 PMRe: BEST KP SOFTWARE WITH DAILY PANCHAANG

Hello All,

Thanks & Regards,

Sonali

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Dear Saagara ji,

AstroSage.com as well as MyKundali.com uses KP New ayanamsa. Support for some more ayanamsa is on the cards and I hope you will see it soon.

I do not understand what you mean by " Will it possible to give yearly planetary sign,star,sub,sub-sub lord chart for the whole year in astrosage? " Do you mean ephemeris kind of output where you have planetary positions in sign, start, sub, and sub-sub for all planets for each day?

On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 10:19 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

Dear Punit

In the past I have used KP original ayanamsa and found accurate date of events and one such example is of on Manmohan singh's victory and 2nd term PM.

Recently i got Swiss Ephemeris 2010 which is in Sayana , i am trying to convert it to Nirayana with KP Original ayanamsha.

Will it possible to give yearly planetary sign,star,sub,sub-sub lord chart for the whole year in astrosage?

Thanks a lot

Sahhasra Saagara 

Punit Pandey <punitp

Tuesday, 8 September, 2009 12:03:56 PM Re: BEST KP SOFTWARE WITH DAILY PANCHAANG 

No Saagara ji,

AstroSage.com is not available on CD. This is an online software and there are no way we can use it offline.

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.com Monday, 7 September, 2009 1:24:20 PMRe: BEST KP SOFTWARE WITH DAILY PANCHAANG

Hello All,

Thanks & Regards,

Sonali

Dear Punit jiReally both online software very good . Really you enriched your group by developing such astrological tools.sadhuwadDr Mishra--- On Tue, 9/8/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:Punit Pandey <punitpRe: BEST KP SOFTWARE WITH DAILY PANCHAANG Received: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 5:09 PM

Dear Saagara ji,

AstroSage.com as well as MyKundali.com uses KP New ayanamsa. Support for some more ayanamsa is on the cards and I hope you will see it soon.

I do not understand what you mean by "Will it possible to give yearly planetary sign,star,sub, sub-sub lord chart for the whole year in astrosage?" Do you mean ephemeris kind of output where you have planetary positions in sign, start, sub, and sub-sub for all planets for each day?

On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 10:19 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear Punit

Will it possible to give yearly planetary sign,star,sub, sub-sub lord chart for the whole year in astrosage?

Thanks a lot

Sahhasra Saagara

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.com

Tuesday, 8 September, 2009 12:03:56 PM Re: BEST KP SOFTWARE WITH DAILY PANCHAANG

No Saagara ji,

AstroSage.com is not available on CD. This is an online software and there are no way we can use it offline.

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.com Monday, 7 September, 2009 1:24:20 PMRe: BEST KP SOFTWARE WITH DAILY PANCHAANG

Hello All,

Thanks & Regards,

Sonali

Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Canada Messenger for the Web BETA

Dear Punit<Do you mean ephemeris kind of output where you have planetary positions

in sign, star, sub, and sub-sub for all planets for each day?>Yes, I am observing that most of KP astrologers accepted KPNA, but still my mind not yet accepting it.Hence, i am asking you is any possibility to introduce Original KPA.Thanks & RegardsSahhasra SaagaraPunit Pandey <punitp Sent: Tuesday, 8 September, 2009 10:39:49 PMRe: BEST KP SOFTWARE WITH DAILY

PANCHAANG

Dear Saagara ji,

I do not understand what you mean by "Will it possible to give yearly planetary sign,star,sub, sub-sub lord chart for the whole year in astrosage?" Do you mean ephemeris kind of output where you have planetary positions in sign, start, sub, and sub-sub for all planets for each day?

On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 10:19 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear Punit

Will it possible to give yearly planetary sign,star,sub, sub-sub lord chart for the whole year in astrosage?

Thanks a lot

Sahhasra Saagara

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.com

No Saagara ji,

Hello All,

Thanks & Regards,

Sonali