IndiaDivine.org

Re check 9th house sub lord AP CM DEAD OR ALIVE ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear H S Nagi,

Please re check the 9th house sub lord in my SW it comes to moon

instead of MER,or can you upload the chart of horary no. 176 at 18:10:00 ludhiana

on 02/09/2009 Lat 30n56,Long 75e52 K.P.Ayan 23:53:51 for day. Is it correct.pl

forgive if i am wrong because i am new to astrolo--- On Wed, 9/2/09, bkhardeep <bkhardeep wrote:

bkhardeep <bkhardeep AP CM DEAD OR ALIVE ? Date: Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 1:02 PM

Wed, Sep 2 04:00 PMThere has been no contact with the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister, whose helicopter has been missing since 9:30 am after he took off from Hyderabad this morning, Home Ministry sources here said. "There has been no no contact established with the helicopter," sources in the ministry said. Seven Air Force choppers are looking for the CM and the govt has also requested people to help in the search.

i took random number by computer 176

at 18-10 IST

Place- Ludhiana

prediction

Rajshekhar Reddy is ALIVE

TAKING 9TH HOUSE AS ASCENDANT SINCE I DONT KNOW HIM PERSONALITY.

it falls in sign leo, a fixed sign.

houses for death are 2-7-9 (badhka)

ascendant sub lord is mercury

mercury is lord of 2 ( marka- danger) and 11th, in ascendant (will save him from danger)

mercury is in star of Moon, lord of 12 ( forest or kidnap or in trouble or under confinement )

Moon is in 6 ( bad condition) with jupiter , lord of 8 (high stress) and lord of 5 ( will have some kind of godly help )

mercury is in sub of mars

mars is lord of 4 and 9 ( good for longevity )

mars is in star of Rahu

Rahu in 5 ensure he is alive.

conclusion-

he is alive

hs nagi

Dear,

The 9th CSL is Moon only. as per the details given by Nagi ji.

Regards

Adith

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 4:05 PM, Suresh Awasthi <suresh.awasthi wrote:

Dear H S Nagi,

instead of MER,or can you upload the chart of horary no. 176 at 18:10:00 ludhiana

forgive if i am wrong because i am new to astrolo--- On Wed, 9/2/09, bkhardeep <bkhardeep wrote:

bkhardeep <bkhardeep AP CM DEAD OR ALIVE ?

Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 1:02 PM

Wed, Sep 2 04:00 PMThere has been no contact with the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister, whose helicopter has been missing since 9:30 am after he took off from Hyderabad this morning, Home Ministry sources here said. " There has been no no contact established with the helicopter, " sources in the ministry said. Seven Air Force choppers are looking for the CM and the govt has also requested people to help in the search.

i took random number by computer   176

at 18-10 IST

Place- Ludhiana

prediction

mercury is lord of 2 ( marka- danger) and 11th, in ascendant (will save him from danger)

mercury is in star of Moon, lord of 12 ( forest or kidnap or in trouble or under confinement )

Moon is in 6 ( bad condition) with jupiter , lord of 8 (high stress) and lord of 5 ( will have some kind of godly help )

mars is in star of Rahu

conclusion-

he is alive

hs nagi

Dear Sirs,

We are finding differences in sub of IX cusp. It could be possible in other cusps also in other charts. Now it's time to check the various SWs used by our members. All the cusps mostly depend on the MC/X cusp ans the subsequent divisions for other cusps including IX.

For a study, will you like to cooperate me by providing certain data according to SW you use.

Please use the following pre-determined place, time and date.

Place-New Delhi -77 E 12; 28 N36.

Date - 8th September 2009

Time 5:30: AM

Please provide the following data: -

1.Ascendant, 2, II cusp, 3. III cusp and 4. IV cusp. The X cusp obviously shall be opposite to IV.

About 10 SWs can be compared and those of nearest accuracy can be identified for use. I would not hesitate to have data from more SWs if provided.

I shall be very much thankful for cooperating me to help the group.

Dr. Rath.

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Monday, September 7, 2009 6:10:22 PMRe: Re check 9th house sub lord AP CM DEAD OR ALIVE ?

Dear,

Regards

Adith

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 4:05 PM, Suresh Awasthi <suresh.awasthi@ > wrote:

Dear H S Nagi,

instead of MER,or can you upload the chart of horary no. 176 at 18:10:00 ludhiana

forgive if i am wrong because i am new to astrolo--- On Wed, 9/2/09, bkhardeep <bkhardeep > wrote:

bkhardeep <bkhardeep > AP CM DEAD OR ALIVE ?@gro ups.comWednesday, September 2, 2009, 1:02 PM

Wed, Sep 2 04:00 PMThere has been no contact with the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister, whose helicopter has been missing since 9:30 am after he took off from Hyderabad this morning, Home Ministry sources here said. "There has been no no contact established with the helicopter," sources in the ministry said. Seven Air Force choppers are looking for the CM and the govt has also requested people to help in the search.

at 18-10 IST

Place- Ludhiana

prediction

mars is in star of Rahu

conclusion-

he is alive

hs nagi

Dear Sirs,

Please provide the name of the SWs. I just forgot to mention in my previous request.

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Monday, September 7, 2009 6:10:22 PMRe: Re check 9th house sub lord AP CM DEAD OR ALIVE ?

Dear,

Regards

Adith

Dear H S Nagi,

forgive if i am wrong because i am new to astrolo--- On Wed, 9/2/09, bkhardeep <bkhardeep > wrote:

bkhardeep <bkhardeep > AP CM DEAD OR ALIVE ?@gro ups.comWednesday, September 2, 2009, 1:02 PM

at 18-10 IST

Place- Ludhiana

prediction

mars is in star of Rahu

conclusion-

he is alive

hs nagi

Dear Dr Rath Ji, Hare Krisna I am useung two SW 1.http://www.astrosage.com/ 2. Future PointThanks With Regardssuresh awasthi--- On Tue, 9/8/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Re check 9th house sub lord AP CM DEAD OR ALIVE ? Date: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 2:31 AM

Dear Sirs,

Please provide the name of the SWs. I just forgot to mention in my previous request.

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comMonday, September 7, 2009 6:10:22 PMRe: Re check 9th house sub lord AP CM DEAD OR ALIVE ?

Dear,

Regards

Adith

Dear H S Nagi,

at 18-10 IST

Place- Ludhiana

prediction

mars is in star of Rahu

conclusion-

he is alive

hs nagi

Dear Dr Rath Hare Krisna One attachment of chart enclosedastrosage i an getting yet i will send you latter onthanksWith Regardssuresh awasthi--- On Tue, 9/8/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Re check 9th house sub lord AP CM DEAD OR ALIVE ? Date: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 2:29 AM

Dear Sirs,

We are finding differences in sub of IX cusp. It could be possible in other cusps also in other charts. Now it's time to check the various SWs used by our members. All the cusps mostly depend on the MC/X cusp ans the subsequent divisions for other cusps including IX.

For a study, will you like to cooperate me by providing certain data according to SW you use.

1.Ascendant, 2, II cusp, 3. III cusp and 4. IV cusp. The X cusp obviously shall be opposite to IV.

About 10 SWs can be compared and those of nearest accuracy can be identified for use. I would not hesitate to have data from more SWs if provided.

Dr. Rath.

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comMonday, September 7, 2009 6:10:22 PMRe: Re check 9th house sub lord AP CM DEAD OR ALIVE ?

Dear,

Regards

Adith

Dear H S Nagi,

at 18-10 IST

Place- Ludhiana

prediction

mars is in star of Rahu

conclusion-

he is alive

hs nagi

1 of 1 Photo(s)

Dear Dr RathAs per astrosage, the long.of 1st 6 hoses, based on KP anyamsa are as follows133-36-16,160-13-13, 190-19-31, 222-21-05, 154-15-36, 284-53-39.As per KPstarone KPNA, they are 14-28-21 (leo), 11-9-36, 11-18-15, 13-17-30, 15-9-52, 15-46-3On which criteria will the best software be chosen.RegardsSujataLuther Rath <rathlutherTo:

Sent: Tuesday, 8 September, 2009 7:59:45 AMRe: Re check 9th house sub lord AP CM DEAD OR ALIVE ?

Dear Sirs,

Dr. Rath.

Dear,

Regards

Adith

Dear H S Nagi,

at 18-10 IST

Place- Ludhiana

prediction

mars is in star of Rahu

conclusion-

he is alive

hs nagi

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Dear Dr. Rath.Pl. find the attached chart for yr re-checkingKalyanLuther Rath <rathluther Sent: Tuesday, September 8, 2009 7:59:45 AMRe: Re check 9th house sub lord AP CM DEAD OR ALIVE ?

Dear Sirs,

Dr. Rath.

Dear,

Regards

Adith

Dear H S Nagi,

at 18-10 IST

Place- Ludhiana

prediction

mars is in star of Rahu

conclusion-

he is alive

hs nagi

1 of 1 File(s)

Ref Dr.Rath.pdf

Dear Dr.Rath,The Chart I have sent, is from Jyotish DeepikaKalyanLuther Rath <rathluther Sent: Tuesday, September 8, 2009 8:01:36 AMRe: Re check 9th house sub lord AP CM DEAD OR ALIVE ?

Dear Sirs,

Dr. Rath

Dear,

Regards

Adith

Dear H S Nagi,

at 18-10 IST

Place- Ludhiana

prediction

mars is in star of Rahu

conclusion-

he is alive

hs nagi

Dear Dr. RathI am attaching output of S/w Astro Kundali for your comparison.The Ayanansha used is KP --- 23-53-44This is in respect of POB- New Delhi (77 E 12; 28 N 36)DOB - 8th Sept 2009 and TOB - 5.30 AMI hope this data is enough for you. Thanks and regardsSubhash EktareLuther Rath <rathluther Sent: Tuesday, September 8, 2009 4:29:45 AMRe: Re check 9th house sub lord AP CM DEAD OR ALIVE ? Dear Sirs, We are finding differences in sub of IX cusp. It could be possible in other cusps also in other charts. Now it's time to check the various SWs used by our members. All the cusps mostly depend on the MC/X cusp ans the subsequent divisions for other cusps including IX.

For a study, will you like to cooperate me by providing certain data according to SW you use. Please use the following pre-determined place, time and date. Place-New Delhi -77 E 12; 28 N36. Date - 8th September 2009 Time 5:30: AM Please provide the following data: - 1.Ascendant, 2, II cusp, 3. III cusp and 4. IV cusp. The X cusp obviously shall be opposite to IV. About 10 SWs can be compared and those of nearest accuracy can be identified for use. I would not hesitate to have data from more SWs if provided. I shall be very much thankful for cooperating me to help the group. Dr. Rath. adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comMonday, September 7, 2009 6:10:22 PMRe: Re check 9th house sub lord AP CM DEAD OR ALIVE ? Dear, The 9th CSL is Moon only. as per the details given by Nagi ji. Regards Adith On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 4:05 PM, Suresh Awasthi <suresh.awasthi@

> wrote: Dear H S Nagi, Please re check the 9th house sub lord in my SW it comes to moon instead of MER,or can you upload the chart of horary no. 176 at 18:10:00 ludhiana on 02/09/2009 Lat 30n56,Long 75e52 K.P.Ayan 23:53:51 for day. Is it correct.pl forgive if i am wrong because i am new to astrolo--- On Wed, 9/2/09, bkhardeep <bkhardeep > wrote: bkhardeep <bkhardeep > AP CM DEAD OR ALIVE ?@gro ups.comWednesday, September 2, 2009, 1:02 PM Wed, Sep 2 04:00 PMThere has been no contact with the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister, whose helicopter has been missing since 9:30 am after he took off from Hyderabad this morning, Home Ministry sources here said. "There has been no no contact established with the helicopter," sources in the ministry said. Seven Air Force choppers are looking for the CM

and the govt has also requested people to help in the search. i took random number by computer 176 at 18-10 IST Place- Ludhiana prediction Rajshekhar Reddy is ALIVE TAKING 9TH HOUSE AS ASCENDANT SINCE I DONT KNOW HIM PERSONALITY. it falls in sign leo, a fixed sign. houses for death are 2-7-9 (badhka) ascendant sub lord is mercury mercury is lord of 2 ( marka- danger) and 11th, in ascendant (will save him from danger) mercury is in star of Moon, lord of 12 ( forest or kidnap or in trouble or under confinement

) Moon is in 6 ( bad condition) with jupiter , lord of 8 (high stress) and lord of 5 ( will have some kind of godly help ) mercury is in sub of mars mars is lord of 4 and 9 ( good for longevity ) mars is in star of Rahu Rahu in 5 ensure he is alive. conclusion- he is alive hs nagi

1 of 1 File(s)

Dr Rath.pdf

Dear Madam,

In fact I wanted to compare certain points in a particular chart cast by different Sws. Latitude and Longitude remaining the same, the time and date remaining the same and and the same Ayanamsa being used for the chart. Ascendant and the cusps should tally with the ones in the charts cast by all other SWs. All Ascendants should coincide with each other and all cusps too. The important ones are the Ascendant and X cusp. I hope all could follow my idea. Actually one chart from one SW is sufficient enough. TWji has already given some references where in comparison has been already done and he says they do not differ up to sub level. If I get charts as I want I shall compare my myself. If I find some thing suitable to be communicated I shall do so. Of course I can never be able to say that a particular SW is wrong. I shall be no where. People make SW by spending lot of money and energy.Let us see what happens.

Regards.

Dr. Rath

sujata das <sujatadash1 Sent: Tuesday, September 8, 2009 3:48:12 PMRe: Re check 9th house sub lord AP CM DEAD OR ALIVE ?

Dear Dr RathAs per astrosage, the long.of 1st 6 hoses, based on KP anyamsa are as follows133-36-16,160- 13-13, 190-19-31, 222-21-05, 154-15-36, 284-53-39.As per KPstarone KPNA, they are 14-28-21 (leo), 11-9-36, 11-18-15, 13-17-30, 15-9-52, 15-46-3On which criteria will the best software be chosen.RegardsSujata

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comTuesday, 8 September, 2009 7:59:45 AMRe: Re check 9th house sub lord AP CM DEAD OR ALIVE ?

Dear Sirs,

Dr. Rath.

Dear,

Regards

Adith

Dear H S Nagi,

at 18-10 IST

Place- Ludhiana

prediction

mars is in star of Rahu

conclusion-

he is alive

hs nagi

Dear Dr RathShould we be concerned with people churning out wrong soft-wares or accuracy of predictions based on correct output?RegardsSujataLuther Rath <rathluther Sent: Tuesday, 8 September, 2009 8:24:03 PMRe: Re

check 9th house sub lord AP CM DEAD OR ALIVE ?

Dear Madam,

In fact I wanted to compare certain points in a particular chart cast by different Sws. Latitude and Longitude remaining the same, the time and date remaining the same and and the same Ayanamsa being used for the chart. Ascendant and the cusps should tally with the ones in the charts cast by all other SWs. All Ascendants should coincide with each other and all cusps too. The important ones are the Ascendant and X cusp. I hope all could follow my idea. Actually one chart from one SW is sufficient enough. TWji has already given some references where in comparison has been already done and he says they do not differ up to sub level. If I get charts as I want I shall compare my myself. If I find some thing suitable to be communicated I shall do so. Of course I can never be able to say that a particular SW is wrong. I shall be no where. People make SW by spending lot of money and energy.Let us see what happens.

Regards.

Dr. Rath

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>@gro ups.comTuesday, September 8, 2009 3:48:12 PMRe: Re check 9th house sub lord AP CM DEAD OR ALIVE ?

Dear Dr RathAs per astrosage, the long.of 1st 6 hoses, based on KP anyamsa are as follows133-36-16,160- 13-13, 190-19-31, 222-21-05, 154-15-36, 284-53-39.As per KPstarone KPNA, they are 14-28-21 (leo), 11-9-36, 11-18-15, 13-17-30, 15-9-52, 15-46-3On which criteria will the best software be chosen.RegardsSujata

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comTuesday, 8 September, 2009 7:59:45 AMRe: Re check 9th house sub lord AP CM DEAD OR ALIVE ?

Dear Sirs,

Dr. Rath.

Dear,

Regards

Adith

Dear H S Nagi,

at 18-10 IST

Place- Ludhiana

prediction

mars is in star of Rahu

conclusion-

he is alive

hs nagi

Dear Madam,

Our object should not be to find faults in SWs. But it should be to select the best one on which we can rely as far as prediction is concerned. It is not posible to to calculate manually for every cusp and Ascendant. The selection shall have to be done one among those which tallies with most of the SWs.

TWji has stated that Astrodient and J Hora are tallying with each other almost to seconds.

Dr. Rath

sujata das <sujatadash1 Sent: Wednesday, September 9, 2009 12:23:01 AMRe: Re check 9th house sub lord AP CM DEAD OR ALIVE ?

Dear Dr RathShould we be concerned with people churning out wrong soft-wares or accuracy of predictions based on correct output?RegardsSujata

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comTuesday, 8 September, 2009 8:24:03 PMRe: Re check 9th house sub lord AP CM DEAD OR ALIVE ?

Dear Madam,

Regards.

Dr. Rath

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>@gro ups.comTuesday, September 8, 2009 3:48:12 PMRe: Re check 9th house sub lord AP CM DEAD OR ALIVE ?

Dear Sirs,

Dr. Rath.

Dear,

Regards

Adith

Dear H S Nagi,

at 18-10 IST

Place- Ludhiana

prediction

mars is in star of Rahu

conclusion-

he is alive

hs nagi