IndiaDivine.org

Question on Obama's chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Folks,

Pranam to all astrologers and this is my first post. I know little bit to jyotish (very little of KP I would say) and have done some predictions and written articles in magazines. I understand some basics of KP, wanted to know the opinion of knowledgeable KP astrologers, how one can explain Barack's ascendancy to US Presidency using KP principles.

Aug 4, 1961

19.24 Honolulu, Hawaii

Rated AA and also the birth ertificate it out.

Even his opponent McCain's BC is out (please sea John McCain data in Astrodatabank)

B. Obama's chart is very interesting. Some vedic astrologers used Libra lagna and explained everything on earth and claimed great success. Of course after the real BC came, some were still in denial mode. But in July 2008 his campaign out out the BC and everybody then said it is Makara lagna. I have not doubt that Makara lagnna is correct and his ascendancy to Presidency came in Jupiter - Moon (Moon is exalted in Rohini nakshatra, it we go by KP, it is also in the Sub of Moon itself !). His 10th lord in in sixth house (Venus in Gemini) explaining why he is a social worker (was) and a lawyer. Of course debilitated Ju gets neecha cancellation and is with Sat in makara. I have seen McCain's Aq lagna chart - he has 10th lord from Moon and lagna debilitated. He was running Me-Me-Ju when he lost. I can go on and on and say why McCain lost and  Barack won. But my question here is about how can one explain Obama's chart using KP principles alone!

Sat and Ju goes to 12th bhava, Ve shifts to 5th bhava and Moon is in own nakshatra and in own SUB. And this is where I want to request learned KP gurus to explain how he came about to occupy the Presidency.

-- Sincerely,Manjunath  Sharma