IndiaDivine.org

APPLYING WESTERN ASPECTS,PROGRESSION IN KP

Rate this topic

Guest guest

R/s Sir,

As I have already said that the authors or the eminent astrologers sometimes, when they had no signification of the concerned bhavas i.e. primary and secondary bhavas, but the event was at that time already happened, then what would be the cause of happening the event, and thus they would have checked and they found that Ketu/rahu was having aspect to concerned prime bhava and they have taken. In general rule, it is not supposed to take always aspects of Rahu and Ketu.

But in specific manner if any planet is having approx.120degrees and 210 degrees distance from any cusp/other planet, then this accurate aspect will give the results. As Krishnamurtiji had also solved many exaples. Shri KSK has also advise us to use progression for confirmation of the things. It has been given in Predictive Stellar Astrology Third Reader. As KSK has added that what the answer comes that must be corelated to other systems i.e. Progression, and other theories alike. All other theories are complementary. And due to the grace of God, they will never fail. KSK wanted to publish the book on progression in respect to KP, but due to his death that work could not materialised. K. Hariharin, son of KSK has writtenso many books in KP and in some of the articles, he used progression method i.e. YEAR A DAY METHOD. As in western astrology, planets in kendra yoga, Shadashtak yoga are considered evil. But the yoga must be correct. i.e. applying aspects and separating aspect.

In my opinion, all the systems including Progression, must be tried by every KP astrologer and then only come to the conclusion. Then the accuracy of the things and also the authenticity of the predictions will increased. Not only this, but we should go a step forward and include new celestial bodies i.e. juno, cerus, etc. which have been used in Magiastrology, where they consider heliocentric planetory setups and as per applying and separating aspects of the planet and to the cusp,

Here I am to point out that whatever the Ayanamashs anyone selects for casting horoscope the difference from a planet to other planets will not vary. It will be the same in all ayanamshas. And this angles in the planets will definately give results. But we have to know it in very scientific manner. This is the main reason why all different methods of astrology, their planetory longitudes are totally different from other systems, yet they predict the things upto 100%. For ex. Raman Ayanamsha, Chitra Paksha Ayanamash, in Western astrology they dont take Ayanamsha i.e. 0 ayanamasha. But their results are correct in certain cases. It is to be taken into consideration.

We should not close our minds to the new things that may help in enriching KP. This is not I am saying but it is the Saying of Shri KSK.

New KP learners are advised to visit "www.magiastrology.com" and download so many examples with their philosophy of Western Astrology which general readers are not aware of in depth. There are LEARNERS' COURSE ALSO with free download of books in pdf format. They consider these aspects as compared to natal horoscope as well as progressed horoscope and also transit. As also, what we presume is Sun is at the centre. But this is not the case. So whether there isneed to take Heliocentric astrology to reach the correct predictions? Stalwarts in astronomy may guide us.

With regards,

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur

Cell No. +91 9422582853/9673746303

meet me at : astrophysics

On Wed, 09 Sep 2009 23:53:51 +0530 wrote

>

Dear Vijayanand Patil ji,

Thanks. Here to make it clear whether the author means to consider Rahu/Ketu's aspects or not.

Regards,

tw

, "VIJAYANAND PATIL" wrote:

>

>

> Respected TWJi

> I will translate all said in the forum as I am having speed in Marathi/Hindi/English Typewriting @ 100 w.p.m. and I have already translated all the KP material in English including Astrosecrets 1, 2, Further lights on Nakshatra Chintamani, Transit by KSK.

> Yours

> Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The Scientific Society for Research and Devt. in Astrology, Kolhapur 416 008

> Cell No. +91 9693746303/+91 9422582853

> Visit me at : physics

>

> On Wed, 09 Sep 2009 11:02:34 +0530 wrote

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Friends,

> 1. Could someone kindly translate what is siad here into Forum's language of English to be understandable for all.

> 2. Another thing that it is obliged to give the reference if quoted, otherwise it looks like misuse of one's name.

> Thanks and regards,

> tw

>

> , "SONALI.ME.2009" wrote:

> >

> > The point under discussion is not whether Hasbe Guruji used aspects of Rahu

> > and Ketu but whether Shri Shahasane used those aspects.

> > Also, Sonaliji and Sujatji have written that they have come across the use

> > of such aspects by Shri Shahasane in his book 'Krishnamurti Jyotish

> > Rahasya'; whereas I have been saying that I have been referring to that book

> > for several years and I have not come across a single instance, not even a

> > passing reference, where Shri Shahasane has used aspects of Rahu and Ketu in

> > that particular book.

> > I have requested both, Sonaliji and Sujatji to quote page number and topic

> > where Shri Shahasane has used such aspects and I am awaiting their reply. If

> > they cannot come up with that reference then that means that Shri Shahasane

> > has not used aspects of Rahu and Ketu.

> >

> >

> >

> > KRISHNAMURTHY JYOTISH RAHASYA VOL I-PAGE 175-COLUMN (5)-HEADING-BHAV PAR

> > DRUSHTI RAKHNE WALA GRUH,

> >

> > ROW 2- MANGAL,SHANI,RAHU

> >

> > ROW 8- KETU

> >

> >

> > THIS ALL IS GIVEN UNDER THE HEADING - BHAVO KE KARYESH GRUH( SIG OF EACH

> > HOUSE)-BASIC CONCEPTS.

> >

> > JUST ONE OF THE EXAMPLE TO QUOTE.

> >

> > HAVE U READ THIS HEADING???

> >

> > Thanks Regards,

> >

> > Sonali

> >

> >

> >

> > On

> > Behalf Of sujatkaram

> > Tuesday, September 08, 2009 10:17 PM

> >

> > Re: MAHADASHA NOT YILEDING DESIRED RESULTS

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Respected Mr.Sandeep,

> > Sir,

> > Some of my books are at Dapoli and some at Kalyan. At present I am at Kalyan

> > and have to remain here for about a month or so. Unfortunately the book in

> > question is at Dapoli. Therefore I am unable to furnish any reference now.

> > regards,

> > sujatkaram.

> > , sandeep patel

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sunilji,

> > > The point under discussion is not whether Hasbe Guruji used aspects of

> > Rahu and Ketu but whether Shri Shahasane used those aspects.

> > > Also, Sonaliji and Sujatji have written that they have come across the use

> > of such aspects by Shri Shahasane in his book 'Krishnamurti Jyotish

> > Rahasya'; whereas I have been saying that I have been referring to that book

> > for several years and I have not come across a single instance, not even a

> > passing reference, where Shri Shahasane has used aspects of Rahu and Ketu in

> > that particular book.

> > > I have requested both, Sonaliji and Sujatji to quote page number and topic

> > where Shri Shahasane has used such aspects and I am awaiting their reply. If

> > they cannot come up with that reference then that means that Shri Shahasane

> > has not used aspects of Rahu and Ketu.

> > > As you have so rightly pointed out, Shri Shahasane learned KP from Hasbe

> > Guruji but at the same time he was constantly reading and re-reading the KP

> > readers in the initial years and he has mentioned this fact a number of

> > times in various fora. And it is from these KP Readers that he drew the

> > most.

> > > If you have come across such an instance where Shri Shahasane has used

> > aspects of Rahu and Ketu in his book 'Krishnamurti Jyotish Rahasya' I would

> > appreciate if you can let the members know.

> > > Aspects of Rahu and Ketu are not KP as pointed out by Shri Tinwinji and I

> > am certain Shri Shahasane has never used them.

> > > Regards,

> > > Sandeep

> > >

> >

>

Dear Patilji,

You have rightly said that all astrologers should have a clear cut idea about the Heleocentic solar system. Although the Geocentric one is the primary one as we visualise all planets going around us, Heleocentricity is the truth. The knowledge of heleocentric system will no doubt help us in many ways if we learn how to apply. Knowledge on Heleocentric System is a must and prediction basing on Geocentric System is mandatory with assistance of heleocentricity. This is my personal view.

Dr. Rath

VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_vijayanand Cc: tw853; rathlutherSent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 10:10:56 AM APPLYING WESTERN ASPECTS,PROGRESSION IN KP

R/s Sir,As I have already said that the authors or the eminent astrologers sometimes, when they had no signification of the concerned bhavas i.e. primary and secondary bhavas, but the event was at that time already happened, then what would be the cause of happening the event, and thus they would have checked and they found that Ketu/rahu was having aspect to concerned prime bhava and they have taken. In general rule, it is not supposed to take always aspects of Rahu and Ketu. But in specific manner if any planet is having approx.120degrees and 210 degrees distance from any cusp/other planet, then this accurate aspect will give the results. As Krishnamurtiji had also solved many exaples. Shri KSK has also advise us to use progression for confirmation of the things. It has been given in Predictive Stellar Astrology Third Reader. As KSK has added that what the answer comes that must be corelated to other systems i.e. Progression, and other

theories alike. All other theories are complementary. And due to the grace of God, they will never fail. KSK wanted to publish the book on progression in respect to KP, but due to his death that work could not materialised. K. Hariharin, son of KSK has writtenso many books in KP and in some of the articles, he used progression method i.e. YEAR A DAY METHOD. As in western astrology, planets in kendra yoga, Shadashtak yoga are considered evil. But the yoga must be correct. i.e. applying aspects and separating aspect. In my opinion, all the systems including Progression, must be tried by every KP astrologer and then only come to the conclusion. Then the accuracy of the things and also the authenticity of the predictions will increased. Not only this, but we should go a step forward and include new celestial bodies i.e. juno, cerus, etc. which have been used in Magiastrology, where they consider heliocentric planetory setups and as per applying and

separating aspects of the planet and to the cusp, Here I am to point out that whatever the Ayanamashs anyone selects for casting horoscope the difference from a planet to other planets will not vary. It will be the same in all ayanamshas. And this angles in the planets will definately give results. But we have to know it in very scientific manner. This is the main reason why all different methods of astrology, their planetory longitudes are totally different from other systems, yet they predict the things upto 100%. For ex. Raman Ayanamsha, Chitra Paksha Ayanamash, in Western astrology they dont take Ayanamsha i.e. 0 ayanamasha. But their results are correct in certain cases. It is to be taken into consideration.We should not close our minds to the new things that may help in enriching KP. This is not I am saying but it is the Saying of Shri KSK. New KP learners are advised to visit "www.magiastrology. com" and download so many examples with

their philosophy of Western Astrology which general readers are not aware of in depth. There are LEARNERS' COURSE ALSO with free download of books in pdf format. They consider these aspects as compared to natal horoscope as well as progressed horoscope and also transit. As also, what we presume is Sun is at the centre. But this is not the case. So whether there isneed to take Heliocentric astrology to reach the correct predictions? Stalwarts in astronomy may guide us. With regards,Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, KolhapurCell No. +91 9422582853/96737463 03meet me at : astrophysics@ . co.inOn Wed, 09 Sep 2009 23:53:51 +0530 wrote>Dear Vijayanand Patil ji,Thanks. Here to make it clear whether the author means to consider Rahu/Ketu's aspects or not.Regards,tw@gro ups.com, "VIJAYANAND PATIL" wrote:>> > Respected TWJi> I will

translate all said in the forum as I am having speed in Marathi/Hindi/ English Typewriting @ 100 w.p.m. and I have already translated all the KP material in English including Astrosecrets 1, 2, Further lights on Nakshatra Chintamani, Transit by KSK. > Yours> Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The Scientific Society for Research and Devt. in Astrology, Kolhapur 416 008> Cell No. +91 9693746303/+ 91 9422582853> Visit me at : physics@ ...> > On Wed, 09 Sep 2009 11:02:34 +0530 wrote> >> > > > > > > Dear Friends,> 1. Could someone kindly translate what is siad here into Forum's language of English to be understandable for all.> 2. Another thing that it is obliged to give the reference if quoted, otherwise it looks like misuse of one's name.> Thanks and regards,> tw> > @gro ups.com,

"SONALI.ME.2009" wrote:> >> > The point under discussion is not whether Hasbe Guruji used aspects of Rahu> > and Ketu but whether Shri Shahasane used those aspects.> > Also, Sonaliji and Sujatji have written that they have come across the use> > of such aspects by Shri Shahasane in his book 'Krishnamurti Jyotish> > Rahasya'; whereas I have been saying that I have been referring to that book> > for several years and I have not come across a single instance, not even a> > passing reference, where Shri Shahasane has used aspects of Rahu and Ketu in> > that particular book.> > I have requested both, Sonaliji and Sujatji to quote page number and topic> > where Shri Shahasane has used such aspects and I am awaiting their reply. If> > they cannot come up with that reference then that means that Shri Shahasane> > has not used aspects

of Rahu and Ketu.> > > > > > > > KRISHNAMURTHY JYOTISH RAHASYA VOL I-PAGE 175-COLUMN (5)-HEADING- BHAV PAR> > DRUSHTI RAKHNE WALA GRUH,> > > > ROW 2- MANGAL,SHANI, RAHU > > > > ROW 8- KETU> > > > > > THIS ALL IS GIVEN UNDER THE HEADING - BHAVO KE KARYESH GRUH( SIG OF EACH> > HOUSE)-BASIC CONCEPTS.> > > > JUST ONE OF THE EXAMPLE TO QUOTE.> > > > HAVE U READ THIS HEADING???> > > > Thanks Regards,> > > > Sonali> > > > > > > > @gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On> > Behalf Of sujatkaram> > Tuesday, September 08, 2009 10:17 PM> > @gro ups.com> > Re: MAHADASHA NOT YILEDING DESIRED

RESULTS> > > > > > > > > > > > Respected Mr.Sandeep,> > Sir,> > Some of my books are at Dapoli and some at Kalyan. At present I am at Kalyan> > and have to remain here for about a month or so. Unfortunately the book in> > question is at Dapoli. Therefore I am unable to furnish any reference now.> > regards,> > sujatkaram. @gro ups.com> > , sandeep patel > > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sunilji,> > > The point under discussion is not whether Hasbe Guruji used aspects of> > Rahu and Ketu but whether Shri Shahasane used those aspects.> > > Also, Sonaliji and Sujatji have written that they have come across the use> > of such aspects by Shri Shahasane in his book 'Krishnamurti Jyotish> > Rahasya'; whereas I have been saying

that I have been referring to that book> > for several years and I have not come across a single instance, not even a> > passing reference, where Shri Shahasane has used aspects of Rahu and Ketu in> > that particular book.> > > I have requested both, Sonaliji and Sujatji to quote page number and topic> > where Shri Shahasane has used such aspects and I am awaiting their reply. If> > they cannot come up with that reference then that means that Shri Shahasane> > has not used aspects of Rahu and Ketu.> > > As you have so rightly pointed out, Shri Shahasane learned KP from Hasbe> > Guruji but at the same time he was constantly reading and re-reading the KP> > readers in the initial years and he has mentioned this fact a number of> > times in various fora. And it is from these KP Readers that he drew the> > most.> > > If

you have come across such an instance where Shri Shahasane has used> > aspects of Rahu and Ketu in his book 'Krishnamurti Jyotish Rahasya' I would> > appreciate if you can let the members know.> > > Aspects of Rahu and Ketu are not KP as pointed out by Shri Tinwinji and I> > am certain Shri Shahasane has never used them.> > > Regards,> > > Sandeep> > >> >>

Dear Friends,

1. Could someone kindly explain what Lajmi ji asked as below:

/message/5770

2. What would be the specific reasons and benefits for KP to learn the

Heleocentic system?

Thanks and regards,

tw

, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>

> Dear Patilji,

> You have rightly said that all astrologers should have a clear cut idea about

the Heleocentic solar system. Although the Geocentric one is the primary one as

we visualise all planets going around us, Heleocentricity is the truth. The

knowledge of heleocentric system will no doubt help us in many ways if we learn

how to apply. Knowledge on Heleocentric System is a must and prediction basing

on Geocentric System is mandatory with assistance of heleocentricity. This is my

personal view.

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_vijayanand

>

> Cc: tw853; rathluther

> Thursday, September 10, 2009 10:10:56 AM

> APPLYING WESTERN ASPECTS,PROGRESSION IN KP

>

>  

> R/s Sir,

> As I have already said that the authors or the eminent astrologers sometimes,

when they had no signification of the concerned bhavas i.e. primary and

secondary bhavas, but the event was at that time already happened, then what

would be the cause of happening the event, and thus they would have checked and

they found that Ketu/rahu was having aspect to concerned prime bhava and they

have taken. In general rule, it is not supposed to take always aspects of Rahu

and Ketu.

> But in specific manner if any planet is having approx.120degrees and 210

degrees distance from any cusp/other planet, then this accurate aspect will give

the results. As Krishnamurtiji had also solved many exaples. Shri KSK has also

advise us to use progression for confirmation of the things. It has been given

in Predictive Stellar Astrology Third Reader. As KSK has added that what the

answer comes that must be corelated to other systems i.e. Progression, and other

theories alike. All other theories are complementary. And due to the grace of

God, they will never fail. KSK wanted to publish the book on progression in

respect to KP, but due to his death that work could not materialised. K.

Hariharin, son of KSK has writtenso many books in KP and in some of the

articles, he used progression method i.e. YEAR A DAY METHOD. As in western

astrology, planets in kendra yoga, Shadashtak yoga are considered evil. But the

yoga must be correct. i.e. applying aspects

> and separating aspect.

> In my opinion, all the systems including Progression, must be tried by every

KP astrologer and then only come to the conclusion. Then the accuracy of the

things and also the authenticity of the predictions will increased. Not only

this, but we should go a step forward and include new celestial bodies i.e.

juno, cerus, etc. which have been used in Magiastrology, where they consider

heliocentric planetory setups and as per applying and separating aspects of the

planet and to the cusp,

> Here I am to point out that whatever the Ayanamashs anyone selects for casting

horoscope the difference from a planet to other planets will not vary. It will

be the same in all ayanamshas. And this angles in the planets will definately

give results. But we have to know it in very scientific manner. This is the main

reason why all different methods of astrology, their planetory longitudes are

totally different from other systems, yet they predict the things upto 100%. For

ex. Raman Ayanamsha, Chitra Paksha Ayanamash, in Western astrology they dont

take Ayanamsha i.e. 0 ayanamasha. But their results are correct in certain

cases. It is to be taken into consideration.

> We should not close our minds to the new things that may help in enriching KP.

This is not I am saying but it is the Saying of Shri KSK.

> New KP learners are advised to visit " www.magiastrology. com " and download so

many examples with their philosophy of Western Astrology which general readers

are not aware of in depth. There are LEARNERS' COURSE ALSO with free download of

books in pdf format. They consider these aspects as compared to natal horoscope

as well as progressed horoscope and also transit. As also, what we presume is

Sun is at the centre. But this is not the case. So whether there isneed to take

Heliocentric astrology to reach the correct predictions? Stalwarts in astronomy

may guide us.

> With regards,

> Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur

> Cell No. +91 9422582853/96737463 03

> meet me at : astrophysics@ . co.in

> On Wed, 09 Sep 2009 23:53:51 +0530 wrote

> >

> Dear Vijayanand Patil ji,

>

> Thanks. Here to make it clear whether the author means to consider Rahu/Ketu's

aspects or not.

>

> Regards,

> tw

>

> @gro ups.com, " VIJAYANAND PATIL " wrote:

> >

> >

> > Respected TWJi

> > I will translate all said in the forum as I am having speed in

Marathi/Hindi/ English Typewriting @ 100 w.p.m. and I have already translated

all the KP material in English including Astrosecrets 1, 2, Further lights on

Nakshatra Chintamani, Transit by KSK.

> > Yours

> > Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The Scientific Society for

Research and Devt. in Astrology, Kolhapur 416 008

> > Cell No. +91 9693746303/+ 91 9422582853

> > Visit me at : physics@ ...

> >

> > On Wed, 09 Sep 2009 11:02:34 +0530 wrote

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> > 1. Could someone kindly translate what is siad here into Forum's language of

English to be understandable for all.

> > 2. Another thing that it is obliged to give the reference if quoted,

otherwise it looks like misuse of one's name.

> > Thanks and regards,

> > tw

> >

> > @gro ups.com, " SONALI.ME.2009 " wrote:

> > >

> > > The point under discussion is not whether Hasbe Guruji used aspects of

Rahu

> > > and Ketu but whether Shri Shahasane used those aspects.

> > > Also, Sonaliji and Sujatji have written that they have come across the use

> > > of such aspects by Shri Shahasane in his book 'Krishnamurti Jyotish

> > > Rahasya'; whereas I have been saying that I have been referring to that

book

> > > for several years and I have not come across a single instance, not even a

> > > passing reference, where Shri Shahasane has used aspects of Rahu and Ketu

in

> > > that particular book.

> > > I have requested both, Sonaliji and Sujatji to quote page number and topic

> > > where Shri Shahasane has used such aspects and I am awaiting their reply.

If

> > > they cannot come up with that reference then that means that Shri

Shahasane

> > > has not used aspects of Rahu and Ketu.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > KRISHNAMURTHY JYOTISH RAHASYA VOL I-PAGE 175-COLUMN (5)-HEADING- BHAV PAR

> > > DRUSHTI RAKHNE WALA GRUH,

> > >

> > > ROW 2- MANGAL,SHANI, RAHU

> > >

> > > ROW 8- KETU

> > >

> > >

> > > THIS ALL IS GIVEN UNDER THE HEADING - BHAVO KE KARYESH GRUH( SIG OF EACH

> > > HOUSE)-BASIC CONCEPTS.

> > >

> > > JUST ONE OF THE EXAMPLE TO QUOTE.

> > >

> > > HAVE U READ THIS HEADING???

> > >

> > > Thanks Regards,

> > >

> > > Sonali

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > @gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On

> > > Behalf Of sujatkaram

> > > Tuesday, September 08, 2009 10:17 PM

> > > @gro ups.com

> > > Re: MAHADASHA NOT YILEDING DESIRED RESULTS

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Respected Mr.Sandeep,

> > > Sir,

> > > Some of my books are at Dapoli and some at Kalyan. At present I am at

Kalyan

> > > and have to remain here for about a month or so. Unfortunately the book in

> > > question is at Dapoli. Therefore I am unable to furnish any reference now.

> > > regards,

> > > sujatkaram. @gro ups.com

> > > , sandeep patel

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sunilji,

> > > > The point under discussion is not whether Hasbe Guruji used aspects of

> > > Rahu and Ketu but whether Shri Shahasane used those aspects.

> > > > Also, Sonaliji and Sujatji have written that they have come across the

use

> > > of such aspects by Shri Shahasane in his book 'Krishnamurti Jyotish

> > > Rahasya'; whereas I have been saying that I have been referring to that

book

> > > for several years and I have not come across a single instance, not even a

> > > passing reference, where Shri Shahasane has used aspects of Rahu and Ketu

in

> > > that particular book.

> > > > I have requested both, Sonaliji and Sujatji to quote page number and

topic

> > > where Shri Shahasane has used such aspects and I am awaiting their reply.

If

> > > they cannot come up with that reference then that means that Shri

Shahasane

> > > has not used aspects of Rahu and Ketu.

> > > > As you have so rightly pointed out, Shri Shahasane learned KP from Hasbe

> > > Guruji but at the same time he was constantly reading and re-reading the

KP

> > > readers in the initial years and he has mentioned this fact a number of

> > > times in various fora. And it is from these KP Readers that he drew the

> > > most.

> > > > If you have come across such an instance where Shri Shahasane has used

> > > aspects of Rahu and Ketu in his book 'Krishnamurti Jyotish Rahasya' I

would

> > > appreciate if you can let the members know.

> > > > Aspects of Rahu and Ketu are not KP as pointed out by Shri Tinwinji and

I

> > > am certain Shri Shahasane has never used them.

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Sandeep

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Because Heliocentricity is the Truth. Geocentricity is apparent. No loss in learning the Truth.

Dr. Rath

tw853 <tw853 Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 7:08:08 AM Re: APPLYING WESTERN ASPECTS,PROGRESSION IN KP

Dear Friends,1. Could someone kindly explain what Lajmi ji asked as below:http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 57702. What would be the specific reasons and benefits for KP to learn the Heleocentic system?Thanks and regards,tw@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Patilji,> You have rightly said that all astrologers should have a clear cut idea about the Heleocentic solar system. Although the Geocentric one is the primary one as we visualise all planets going around us, Heleocentricity is the truth. The knowledge of heleocentric system will no doubt help us in many ways if we learn how to apply. Knowledge on Heleocentric System

is a must and prediction basing on Geocentric System is mandatory with assistance of heleocentricity. This is my personal view.> Dr. Rath> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_ vijayanand@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Cc: tw853; rathluther@. ..> Thursday, September 10, 2009 10:10:56 AM> APPLYING WESTERN ASPECTS,PROGRESSION IN KP> > > R/s Sir,> As I have already said that the authors or the eminent astrologers sometimes, when they had no signification of the concerned bhavas i.e. primary and secondary bhavas, but the event was at that time already happened, then what would be the cause of happening the event, and thus they would

have checked and they found that Ketu/rahu was having aspect to concerned prime bhava and they have taken. In general rule, it is not supposed to take always aspects of Rahu and Ketu. > But in specific manner if any planet is having approx.120degrees and 210 degrees distance from any cusp/other planet, then this accurate aspect will give the results. As Krishnamurtiji had also solved many exaples. Shri KSK has also advise us to use progression for confirmation of the things. It has been given in Predictive Stellar Astrology Third Reader. As KSK has added that what the answer comes that must be corelated to other systems i.e. Progression, and other theories alike. All other theories are complementary. And due to the grace of God, they will never fail. KSK wanted to publish the book on progression in respect to KP, but due to his death that work could not materialised. K. Hariharin, son of KSK has writtenso many books in KP and in some of the

articles, he used progression method i.e. YEAR A DAY METHOD. As in western astrology, planets in kendra yoga, Shadashtak yoga are considered evil. But the yoga must be correct. i.e. applying aspects> and separating aspect. > In my opinion, all the systems including Progression, must be tried by every KP astrologer and then only come to the conclusion. Then the accuracy of the things and also the authenticity of the predictions will increased. Not only this, but we should go a step forward and include new celestial bodies i.e. juno, cerus, etc. which have been used in Magiastrology, where they consider heliocentric planetory setups and as per applying and separating aspects of the planet and to the cusp, > Here I am to point out that whatever the Ayanamashs anyone selects for casting horoscope the difference from a planet to other planets will not vary. It will be the same in all ayanamshas. And this angles in the planets will

definately give results. But we have to know it in very scientific manner. This is the main reason why all different methods of astrology, their planetory longitudes are totally different from other systems, yet they predict the things upto 100%. For ex. Raman Ayanamsha, Chitra Paksha Ayanamash, in Western astrology they dont take Ayanamsha i.e. 0 ayanamasha. But their results are correct in certain cases. It is to be taken into consideration.> We should not close our minds to the new things that may help in enriching KP. This is not I am saying but it is the Saying of Shri KSK. > New KP learners are advised to visit "www.magiastrology. com" and download so many examples with their philosophy of Western Astrology which general readers are not aware of in depth. There are LEARNERS' COURSE ALSO with free download of books in pdf format. They consider these aspects as compared to natal horoscope as well as progressed horoscope and also

transit. As also, what we presume is Sun is at the centre. But this is not the case. So whether there isneed to take Heliocentric astrology to reach the correct predictions? Stalwarts in astronomy may guide us. > With regards,> Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur> Cell No. +91 9422582853/96737463 03> meet me at : astrophysics@ . co.in> On Wed, 09 Sep 2009 23:53:51 +0530 wrote> >> Dear Vijayanand Patil ji,> > Thanks. Here to make it clear whether the author means to consider Rahu/Ketu's aspects or not.> > Regards,> tw> > @gro ups.com, "VIJAYANAND PATIL" wrote:> >> > > > Respected TWJi> > I will translate all said in the forum as I am having speed in Marathi/Hindi/ English Typewriting

@ 100 w.p.m. and I have already translated all the KP material in English including Astrosecrets 1, 2, Further lights on Nakshatra Chintamani, Transit by KSK. > > Yours> > Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The Scientific Society for Research and Devt. in Astrology, Kolhapur 416 008> > Cell No. +91 9693746303/+ 91 9422582853> > Visit me at : physics@ ...> > > > On Wed, 09 Sep 2009 11:02:34 +0530 wrote> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Friends,> > 1. Could someone kindly translate what is siad here into Forum's language of English to be understandable for all.> > 2. Another thing that it is obliged to give the reference if quoted, otherwise it looks like misuse of one's name.> > Thanks and regards,> > tw> > > > @gro

ups.com, "SONALI.ME.2009" wrote:> > >> > > The point under discussion is not whether Hasbe Guruji used aspects of Rahu> > > and Ketu but whether Shri Shahasane used those aspects.> > > Also, Sonaliji and Sujatji have written that they have come across the use> > > of such aspects by Shri Shahasane in his book 'Krishnamurti Jyotish> > > Rahasya'; whereas I have been saying that I have been referring to that book> > > for several years and I have not come across a single instance, not even a> > > passing reference, where Shri Shahasane has used aspects of Rahu and Ketu in> > > that particular book.> > > I have requested both, Sonaliji and Sujatji to quote page number and topic> > > where Shri Shahasane has used such aspects and I am awaiting their reply. If> > > they cannot come up with that reference

then that means that Shri Shahasane> > > has not used aspects of Rahu and Ketu.> > > > > > > > > > > > KRISHNAMURTHY JYOTISH RAHASYA VOL I-PAGE 175-COLUMN (5)-HEADING- BHAV PAR> > > DRUSHTI RAKHNE WALA GRUH,> > > > > > ROW 2- MANGAL,SHANI, RAHU > > > > > > ROW 8- KETU> > > > > > > > > THIS ALL IS GIVEN UNDER THE HEADING - BHAVO KE KARYESH GRUH( SIG OF EACH> > > HOUSE)-BASIC CONCEPTS.> > > > > > JUST ONE OF THE EXAMPLE TO QUOTE.> > > > > > HAVE U READ THIS HEADING???> > > > > > Thanks Regards,> > > > > > Sonali> > > > > > > > > > > > @gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On> > > Behalf Of sujatkaram> > > Tuesday, September 08, 2009 10:17 PM> > > @gro ups.com> > > Re: MAHADASHA NOT YILEDING DESIRED RESULTS> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Respected Mr.Sandeep,> > > Sir,> > > Some of my books are at Dapoli and some at Kalyan. At present I am at Kalyan> > > and have to remain here for about a month or so. Unfortunately the book in> > > question is at Dapoli. Therefore I am unable to furnish any reference now.> > > regards,> > > sujatkaram. @gro ups.com> > > , sandeep patel > > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Sunilji,> > > > The point under discussion is

not whether Hasbe Guruji used aspects of> > > Rahu and Ketu but whether Shri Shahasane used those aspects.> > > > Also, Sonaliji and Sujatji have written that they have come across the use> > > of such aspects by Shri Shahasane in his book 'Krishnamurti Jyotish> > > Rahasya'; whereas I have been saying that I have been referring to that book> > > for several years and I have not come across a single instance, not even a> > > passing reference, where Shri Shahasane has used aspects of Rahu and Ketu in> > > that particular book.> > > > I have requested both, Sonaliji and Sujatji to quote page number and topic> > > where Shri Shahasane has used such aspects and I am awaiting their reply. If> > > they cannot come up with that reference then that means that Shri Shahasane> > > has not used aspects of Rahu and

Ketu.> > > > As you have so rightly pointed out, Shri Shahasane learned KP from Hasbe> > > Guruji but at the same time he was constantly reading and re-reading the KP> > > readers in the initial years and he has mentioned this fact a number of> > > times in various fora. And it is from these KP Readers that he drew the> > > most.> > > > If you have come across such an instance where Shri Shahasane has used> > > aspects of Rahu and Ketu in his book 'Krishnamurti Jyotish Rahasya' I would> > > appreciate if you can let the members know.> > > > Aspects of Rahu and Ketu are not KP as pointed out by Shri Tinwinji and I> > > am certain Shri Shahasane has never used them.> > > > Regards,> > > > Sandeep> > > >> > >>

>>

What kind of truth?

How it is practically applicable in KP?

How it is useful for KP?

Regards,

tw

>

> Because Heliocentricity is the Truth. Geocentricity is apparent. No loss in

learning the Truth.

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

> tw853 <tw853

>

> Friday, September 11, 2009 7:08:08 AM

> Re: APPLYING WESTERN ASPECTS,PROGRESSION IN KP

>

>  

> Dear Friends,

> 1. Could someone kindly explain what Lajmi ji asked as below:

> http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 5770

> 2. What would be the specific reasons and benefits for KP to learn the

Heleocentic system?

> Thanks and regards,

> tw

>

> @gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Patilji,

> > You have rightly said that all astrologers should have a clear cut idea

about the Heleocentic solar system. Although the Geocentric one is the primary

one as we visualise all planets going around us, Heleocentricity is the truth.

The knowledge of heleocentric system will no doubt help us in many ways if we

learn how to apply. Knowledge on Heleocentric System is a must and prediction

basing on Geocentric System is mandatory with assistance of heleocentricity.

This is my personal view.

> > Dr. Rath

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_ vijayanand@ ...>

> > @gro ups.com

> > Cc: tw853@; rathluther@ ..

> > Thursday, September 10, 2009 10:10:56 AM

> > APPLYING WESTERN ASPECTS,PROGRESSION IN KP

> >

> >  

> > R/s Sir,

> > As I have already said that the authors or the eminent astrologers

sometimes, when they had no signification of the concerned bhavas i.e. primary

and secondary bhavas, but the event was at that time already happened, then what

and Ketu.

> > But in specific manner if any planet is having approx.120degrees and 210

degrees distance from any cusp/other planet, then this accurate aspect will give

answer comes that must be corelated to other systems i.e. Progression, and other

yoga must be correct. i.e. applying aspects

> > and separating aspect.

> > In my opinion, all the systems including Progression, must be tried by every

KP astrologer and then only come to the conclusion. Then the accuracy of the

things and also the authenticity of the predictions will increased. Not only

planet and to the cusp,

> > Here I am to point out that whatever the Ayanamashs anyone selects for

casting horoscope the difference from a planet to other planets will not vary.

It will be the same in all ayanamshas. And this angles in the planets will

definately give results. But we have to know it in very scientific manner. This

is the main reason why all different methods of astrology, their planetory

longitudes are totally different from other systems, yet they predict the things

upto 100%. For ex. Raman Ayanamsha, Chitra Paksha Ayanamash, in Western

astrology they dont take Ayanamsha i.e. 0 ayanamasha. But their results are

correct in certain cases. It is to be taken into consideration.

> > We should not close our minds to the new things that may help in enriching

KP. This is not I am saying but it is the Saying of Shri KSK.

> > New KP learners are advised to visit " www.magiastrology. com " and download

so many examples with their philosophy of Western Astrology which general

readers are not aware of in depth. There are LEARNERS' COURSE ALSO with free

download of books in pdf format. They consider these aspects as compared to

natal horoscope as well as progressed horoscope and also transit. As also, what

we presume is Sun is at the centre. But this is not the case. So whether there

isneed to take Heliocentric astrology to reach the correct predictions?

Stalwarts in astronomy may guide us.

> > With regards,

> > Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur

> > Cell No. +91 9422582853/96737463 03

> > meet me at : astrophysics@ . co.in

> > On Wed, 09 Sep 2009 23:53:51 +0530 wrote

> > >

> > Dear Vijayanand Patil ji,

> >

> > Thanks. Here to make it clear whether the author means to consider

Rahu/Ketu's aspects or not.

> >

> > Regards,

> > tw

> >

> > @gro ups.com, " VIJAYANAND PATIL " wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Respected TWJi

> > > I will translate all said in the forum as I am having speed in

> > > Yours

> > > Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The Scientific Society for

> > > Cell No. +91 9693746303/+ 91 9422582853

> > > Visit me at : physics@ ...

> > >

> > > On Wed, 09 Sep 2009 11:02:34 +0530 wrote

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Friends,

> > > 1. Could someone kindly translate what is siad here into Forum's language

of English to be understandable for all.

> > > 2. Another thing that it is obliged to give the reference if quoted,

> > > Thanks and regards,

> > > tw

> > >

> > > @gro ups.com, " SONALI.ME.2009 " wrote:

> > > >

> > > > The point under discussion is not whether Hasbe Guruji used aspects of

Rahu

> > > > and Ketu but whether Shri Shahasane used those aspects.

> > > > Also, Sonaliji and Sujatji have written that they have come across the

use

> > > > of such aspects by Shri Shahasane in his book 'Krishnamurti Jyotish

> > > > Rahasya'; whereas I have been saying that I have been referring to that

book

> > > > for several years and I have not come across a single instance, not even

a

> > > > passing reference, where Shri Shahasane has used aspects of Rahu and

Ketu in

> > > > that particular book.

> > > > I have requested both, Sonaliji and Sujatji to quote page number and

topic

> > > > where Shri Shahasane has used such aspects and I am awaiting their

reply. If

> > > > they cannot come up with that reference then that means that Shri

Shahasane

> > > > has not used aspects of Rahu and Ketu.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > KRISHNAMURTHY JYOTISH RAHASYA VOL I-PAGE 175-COLUMN (5)-HEADING- BHAV

PAR

> > > > DRUSHTI RAKHNE WALA GRUH,

> > > >

> > > > ROW 2- MANGAL,SHANI, RAHU

> > > >

> > > > ROW 8- KETU

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > THIS ALL IS GIVEN UNDER THE HEADING - BHAVO KE KARYESH GRUH( SIG OF EACH

> > > > HOUSE)-BASIC CONCEPTS.

> > > >

> > > > JUST ONE OF THE EXAMPLE TO QUOTE.

> > > >

> > > > HAVE U READ THIS HEADING???

> > > >

> > > > Thanks Regards,

> > > >

> > > > Sonali

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > @gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com]

On

> > > > Behalf Of sujatkaram

> > > > Tuesday, September 08, 2009 10:17 PM

> > > > @gro ups.com

> > > > Re: MAHADASHA NOT YILEDING DESIRED RESULTS

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Respected Mr.Sandeep,

> > > > Sir,

> > > > Some of my books are at Dapoli and some at Kalyan. At present I am at

Kalyan

> > > > and have to remain here for about a month or so. Unfortunately the book

in

> > > > question is at Dapoli. Therefore I am unable to furnish any reference

now.

> > > > regards,

> > > > sujatkaram. @gro ups.com

> > > > , sandeep patel

> > > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Sunilji,

> > > > > The point under discussion is not whether Hasbe Guruji used aspects of

> > > > Rahu and Ketu but whether Shri Shahasane used those aspects.

> > > > > Also, Sonaliji and Sujatji have written that they have come across the

use

> > > > of such aspects by Shri Shahasane in his book 'Krishnamurti Jyotish

> > > > Rahasya'; whereas I have been saying that I have been referring to that

book

> > > > for several years and I have not come across a single instance, not even

a

> > > > passing reference, where Shri Shahasane has used aspects of Rahu and

Ketu in

> > > > that particular book.

> > > > > I have requested both, Sonaliji and Sujatji to quote page number and

topic

> > > > where Shri Shahasane has used such aspects and I am awaiting their

reply. If

> > > > they cannot come up with that reference then that means that Shri

Shahasane

> > > > has not used aspects of Rahu and Ketu.

> > > > > As you have so rightly pointed out, Shri Shahasane learned KP from

Hasbe

> > > > Guruji but at the same time he was constantly reading and re-reading the

KP

> > > > readers in the initial years and he has mentioned this fact a number of

> > > > times in various fora. And it is from these KP Readers that he drew the

> > > > most.

> > > > > If you have come across such an instance where Shri Shahasane has used

> > > > aspects of Rahu and Ketu in his book 'Krishnamurti Jyotish Rahasya' I

would

> > > > appreciate if you can let the members know.

> > > > > Aspects of Rahu and Ketu are not KP as pointed out by Shri Tinwinji

and I

> > > > am certain Shri Shahasane has never used them.

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > Sandeep

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

It is the proved truth since 1500 AD and accepted since 1700 AD. The truth is the solar system is heliocentric. All planets revolve around the Sun. The Sun does not go around the Earth as it was supposed to be before 1500 AD.

"Polish astronomer Nicolaus Copernicus revolutionized science by postulating that the earth and other planets revolve about a stationary sun. Developed in the early 1500s but not published until years later, his heliocentric (sun-centered) theory disputed the Ptolemaic theory, popular at the time, which held that the sun and the planets revolved about the fixed earth. Copernicus at first hesitated in publishing his findings because he feared criticism from the scientific and religious communities. After suffering initial disbelief and rejection, however, the Copernican system ranked as the most accepted concept of the universe by the late 17th century".

I do not know the practical applicability of the system. It has not been tried. What I suppose is that the mass, the illumination the distance of the planets and the inferior quality of Mercury and Venus may have some effect as regards their strength and efficacy. Well it needs research and proving. This shall influence, if at all, not only KP but astrological science.

Due regards to you, Sir.

Dr. Rath

tw853 <tw853 Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 9:41:52 PM Re: APPLYING WESTERN ASPECTS,PROGRESSION IN KP

What kind of truth?How it is practically applicable in KP?How it is useful for KP?Regards,tw@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> Because Heliocentricity is the Truth. Geocentricity is apparent. No loss in learning the Truth.> Dr. Rath> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> tw853 <tw853> @gro ups.com> Friday, September 11, 2009 7:08:08 AM> Re: APPLYING WESTERN ASPECTS,PROGRESSION IN KP> > > Dear Friends,> 1. Could someone kindly explain what Lajmi ji asked

as below:> http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 5770> 2. What would be the specific reasons and benefits for KP to learn the Heleocentic system?> Thanks and regards,> tw> > @gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Patilji,> > You have rightly said that all astrologers should have a clear cut idea about the Heleocentic solar system. Although the Geocentric one is the primary one as we visualise all planets going around us, Heleocentricity is the truth. The knowledge of heleocentric system will no doubt help us in many ways if we learn how to apply. Knowledge on Heleocentric System is a must and prediction basing on Geocentric System is mandatory with assistance of heleocentricity. This is my personal view.> > Dr. Rath> > > > >

> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_ vijayanand@ ...>> > @gro ups.com> > Cc: tw853@; rathluther@ ..> > Thursday, September 10, 2009 10:10:56 AM> > APPLYING WESTERN ASPECTS,PROGRESSION IN KP> > > > > > R/s Sir,> > As I have already said that the authors or the eminent astrologers sometimes, when they had no signification of the concerned bhavas i.e. primary and secondary bhavas, but the event was at that time already happened, then what would be the cause of happening the event, and thus they would have checked and they found that Ketu/rahu was having aspect to concerned prime bhava and they have taken. In general rule, it is not supposed to take always aspects of Rahu and Ketu. > > But in specific manner if any planet is

having approx.120degrees and 210 degrees distance from any cusp/other planet, then this accurate aspect will give the results. As Krishnamurtiji had also solved many exaples. Shri KSK has also advise us to use progression for confirmation of the things. It has been given in Predictive Stellar Astrology Third Reader. As KSK has added that what the answer comes that must be corelated to other systems i.e. Progression, and other theories alike. All other theories are complementary. And due to the grace of God, they will never fail. KSK wanted to publish the book on progression in respect to KP, but due to his death that work could not materialised. K. Hariharin, son of KSK has writtenso many books in KP and in some of the articles, he used progression method i.e. YEAR A DAY METHOD. As in western astrology, planets in kendra yoga, Shadashtak yoga are considered evil. But the yoga must be correct. i.e. applying aspects> > and separating aspect.

> > In my opinion, all the systems including Progression, must be tried by every KP astrologer and then only come to the conclusion. Then the accuracy of the things and also the authenticity of the predictions will increased. Not only this, but we should go a step forward and include new celestial bodies i.e. juno, cerus, etc. which have been used in Magiastrology, where they consider heliocentric planetory setups and as per applying and separating aspects of the planet and to the cusp, > > Here I am to point out that whatever the Ayanamashs anyone selects for casting horoscope the difference from a planet to other planets will not vary. It will be the same in all ayanamshas. And this angles in the planets will definately give results. But we have to know it in very scientific manner. This is the main reason why all different methods of astrology, their planetory longitudes are totally different from other systems, yet they predict

the things upto 100%. For ex. Raman Ayanamsha, Chitra Paksha Ayanamash, in Western astrology they dont take Ayanamsha i.e. 0 ayanamasha. But their results are correct in certain cases. It is to be taken into consideration.> > We should not close our minds to the new things that may help in enriching KP. This is not I am saying but it is the Saying of Shri KSK. > > New KP learners are advised to visit "www.magiastrology. com" and download so many examples with their philosophy of Western Astrology which general readers are not aware of in depth. There are LEARNERS' COURSE ALSO with free download of books in pdf format. They consider these aspects as compared to natal horoscope as well as progressed horoscope and also transit. As also, what we presume is Sun is at the centre. But this is not the case. So whether there isneed to take Heliocentric astrology to reach the correct predictions? Stalwarts in astronomy may guide us. >

> With regards,> > Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur> > Cell No. +91 9422582853/96737463 03> > meet me at : astrophysics@ . co.in> > On Wed, 09 Sep 2009 23:53:51 +0530 wrote> > >> > Dear Vijayanand Patil ji,> > > > Thanks. Here to make it clear whether the author means to consider Rahu/Ketu's aspects or not.> > > > Regards,> > tw> > > > @gro ups.com, "VIJAYANAND PATIL" wrote:> > >> > > > > > Respected TWJi> > > I will translate all said in the forum as I am having speed in Marathi/Hindi/ English Typewriting @ 100 w.p.m. and I have already translated all the KP material in English including Astrosecrets 1, 2, Further lights on Nakshatra Chintamani, Transit by KSK. > > > Yours> > > Vijayanand

Patil, President, Astrovision, The Scientific Society for Research and Devt. in Astrology, Kolhapur 416 008> > > Cell No. +91 9693746303/+ 91 9422582853> > > Visit me at : physics@ ...> > > > > > On Wed, 09 Sep 2009 11:02:34 +0530 wrote> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Friends,> > > 1. Could someone kindly translate what is siad here into Forum's language of English to be understandable for all.> > > 2. Another thing that it is obliged to give the reference if quoted, otherwise it looks like misuse of one's name.> > > Thanks and regards,> > > tw> > > > > > @gro ups.com, "SONALI.ME.2009" wrote:> > > >> > > > The point under discussion is not

whether Hasbe Guruji used aspects of Rahu> > > > and Ketu but whether Shri Shahasane used those aspects.> > > > Also, Sonaliji and Sujatji have written that they have come across the use> > > > of such aspects by Shri Shahasane in his book 'Krishnamurti Jyotish> > > > Rahasya'; whereas I have been saying that I have been referring to that book> > > > for several years and I have not come across a single instance, not even a> > > > passing reference, where Shri Shahasane has used aspects of Rahu and Ketu in> > > > that particular book.> > > > I have requested both, Sonaliji and Sujatji to quote page number and topic> > > > where Shri Shahasane has used such aspects and I am awaiting their reply. If> > > > they cannot come up with that reference then that means that Shri Shahasane> > >

> has not used aspects of Rahu and Ketu.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > KRISHNAMURTHY JYOTISH RAHASYA VOL I-PAGE 175-COLUMN (5)-HEADING- BHAV PAR> > > > DRUSHTI RAKHNE WALA GRUH,> > > > > > > > ROW 2- MANGAL,SHANI, RAHU > > > > > > > > ROW 8- KETU> > > > > > > > > > > > THIS ALL IS GIVEN UNDER THE HEADING - BHAVO KE KARYESH GRUH( SIG OF EACH> > > > HOUSE)-BASIC CONCEPTS.> > > > > > > > JUST ONE OF THE EXAMPLE TO QUOTE.> > > > > > > > HAVE U READ THIS HEADING???> > > > > > > > Thanks Regards,> > > > > > > > Sonali> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

@gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On> > > > Behalf Of sujatkaram> > > > Tuesday, September 08, 2009 10:17 PM> > > > @gro ups.com> > > > Re: MAHADASHA NOT YILEDING DESIRED RESULTS> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Respected Mr.Sandeep,> > > > Sir,> > > > Some of my books are at Dapoli and some at Kalyan. At present I am at Kalyan> > > > and have to remain here for about a month or so. Unfortunately the book in> > > > question is at Dapoli. Therefore I am unable to furnish any reference now.> > > > regards,> > > > sujatkaram. @gro ups.com> > > > , sandeep patel > >

> > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Sunilji,> > > > > The point under discussion is not whether Hasbe Guruji used aspects of> > > > Rahu and Ketu but whether Shri Shahasane used those aspects.> > > > > Also, Sonaliji and Sujatji have written that they have come across the use> > > > of such aspects by Shri Shahasane in his book 'Krishnamurti Jyotish> > > > Rahasya'; whereas I have been saying that I have been referring to that book> > > > for several years and I have not come across a single instance, not even a> > > > passing reference, where Shri Shahasane has used aspects of Rahu and Ketu in> > > > that particular book.> > > > > I have requested both, Sonaliji and Sujatji to quote page number and topic> > > > where Shri Shahasane has used such

aspects and I am awaiting their reply. If> > > > they cannot come up with that reference then that means that Shri Shahasane> > > > has not used aspects of Rahu and Ketu.> > > > > As you have so rightly pointed out, Shri Shahasane learned KP from Hasbe> > > > Guruji but at the same time he was constantly reading and re-reading the KP> > > > readers in the initial years and he has mentioned this fact a number of> > > > times in various fora. And it is from these KP Readers that he drew the> > > > most.> > > > > If you have come across such an instance where Shri Shahasane has used> > > > aspects of Rahu and Ketu in his book 'Krishnamurti Jyotish Rahasya' I would> > > > appreciate if you can let the members know.> > > > > Aspects of Rahu and Ketu are not KP as pointed out

by Shri Tinwinji and I> > > > am certain Shri Shahasane has never used them.> > > > > Regards,> > > > > Sandeep> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Friends,

My point is that it may not be appropriate to say " a must " to study the topic

like Heliocentric in this KP forum, which is not applicable in KP but making

confusion for KP learners, as shown in the temporarily uploaded File under:

HELIOCENTRIC.docx

HELIOCENTRIC

Regards,

tw

>

> It is the proved truth since 1500 AD and accepted since 1700 AD. The truth is

the solar system is heliocentric. All planets revolve around the Sun. The Sun

does not go around the Earth as it was supposed to be before 1500 AD.

> " Polish astronomer Nicolaus Copernicus revolutionized science by postulating

that the earth and other planets revolve about a stationary sun. Developed in

the early 1500s but not published until years later, his heliocentric

(sun-centered) theory disputed the Ptolemaic theory, popular at the time, which

held that the sun and the planets revolved about the fixed earth. Copernicus at

first hesitated in publishing his findings because he feared criticism from the

scientific and religious communities. After suffering initial disbelief and

rejection, however, the Copernican system ranked as the most accepted concept of

the universe by the late 17th century " .

>  

> I do not know the practical applicability of the system. It has not been

tried. What I suppose is that the mass, the illumination the distance of the

planets and the inferior quality of Mercury and Venus may have some effect as

regards their strength and efficacy. Well it needs research and proving. This

shall influence, if at all, not only KP but astrological science.

> Due regards to you, Sir.

> Dr. Rath

>  

>  

>

>

>

>

> tw853 <tw853

>

> Friday, September 11, 2009 9:41:52 PM

>

>  

> What kind of truth?

> How it is practically applicable in KP?

> How it is useful for KP?

> Regards,

> tw

>

> >

> > Because Heliocentricity is the Truth. Geocentricity is apparent. No loss in

learning the Truth.

> > Dr. Rath

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > tw853 <tw853@>

> > @gro ups.com

> > Friday, September 11, 2009 7:08:08 AM

> > Re: APPLYING WESTERN ASPECTS,PROGRESSION IN KP

> >

> >  

> > Dear Friends,

> > 1. Could someone kindly explain what Lajmi ji asked as below:

> > http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 5770

> > 2. What would be the specific reasons and benefits for KP to learn the

Heleocentic system?

> > Thanks and regards,

> > tw

> >

> > @gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Patilji,

> > > You have rightly said that all astrologers should have a clear cut idea

> > > Dr. Rath

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_ vijayanand@ ...>

> > > @gro ups.com

> > > Cc: tw853@; rathluther@ ..

> > > Thursday, September 10, 2009 10:10:56 AM

> > > APPLYING WESTERN ASPECTS,PROGRESSION IN KP

> > >

> > >  

> > > R/s Sir,

> > > As I have already said that the authors or the eminent astrologers

and secondary bhavas, but the event was at that time already happened, then what

and Ketu.

> > > But in specific manner if any planet is having approx.120degrees and 210

yoga must be correct. i.e. applying

> aspects

> > > and separating aspect.

> > > In my opinion, all the systems including Progression, must be tried by

every KP astrologer and then only come to the conclusion. Then the accuracy of

the things and also the authenticity of the predictions will increased. Not only

planet and to the cusp,

> > > Here I am to point out that whatever the Ayanamashs anyone selects for

longitudes are totally different from other systems, yet they predict the things

> > > We should not close our minds to the new things that may help in enriching

KP. This is not I am saying but it is the Saying of Shri KSK.

> > > New KP learners are advised to visit " www.magiastrology. com " and download

so many examples with their philosophy of Western Astrology which general

readers are not aware of in depth. There are LEARNERS' COURSE ALSO with free

download of books in pdf format. They consider these aspects as compared to

> > > With regards,

> > > Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur

> > > Cell No. +91 9422582853/96737463 03

> > > meet me at : astrophysics@ . co.in

> > > On Wed, 09 Sep 2009 23:53:51 +0530 wrote

> > > >

> > > Dear Vijayanand Patil ji,

> > >

> > > Thanks. Here to make it clear whether the author means to consider

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > tw

> > >

> > > @gro ups.com, " VIJAYANAND PATIL " wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Respected TWJi

> > > > I will translate all said in the forum as I am having speed in

> > > > Yours

> > > > Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The Scientific Society for

> > > > Cell No. +91 9693746303/+ 91 9422582853

> > > > Visit me at : physics@ ...

> > > >

> > > > On Wed, 09 Sep 2009 11:02:34 +0530 wrote

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Friends,

> > > > 1. Could someone kindly translate what is siad here into Forum's

language of English to be understandable for all.

> > > > 2. Another thing that it is obliged to give the reference if quoted,

> > > > Thanks and regards,

> > > > tw

> > > >

> > > > @gro ups.com, " SONALI.ME.2009 " wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > The point under discussion is not whether Hasbe Guruji used aspects of

Rahu

> > > > > and Ketu but whether Shri Shahasane used those aspects.

> > > > > Also, Sonaliji and Sujatji have written that they have come across the

use

> > > > > of such aspects by Shri Shahasane in his book 'Krishnamurti Jyotish

> > > > > Rahasya'; whereas I have been saying that I have been referring to

that book

> > > > > for several years and I have not come across a single instance, not

even a

> > > > > passing reference, where Shri Shahasane has used aspects of Rahu and

Ketu in

> > > > > that particular book.

> > > > > I have requested both, Sonaliji and Sujatji to quote page number and

topic

> > > > > where Shri Shahasane has used such aspects and I am awaiting their

reply. If

> > > > > they cannot come up with that reference then that means that Shri

Shahasane

> > > > > has not used aspects of Rahu and Ketu.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > KRISHNAMURTHY JYOTISH RAHASYA VOL I-PAGE 175-COLUMN (5)-HEADING- BHAV

PAR

> > > > > DRUSHTI RAKHNE WALA GRUH,

> > > > >

> > > > > ROW 2- MANGAL,SHANI, RAHU

> > > > >

> > > > > ROW 8- KETU

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > THIS ALL IS GIVEN UNDER THE HEADING - BHAVO KE KARYESH GRUH( SIG OF

EACH

> > > > > HOUSE)-BASIC CONCEPTS.

> > > > >

> > > > > JUST ONE OF THE EXAMPLE TO QUOTE.

> > > > >

> > > > > HAVE U READ THIS HEADING???

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks Regards,

> > > > >

> > > > > Sonali

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > @gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou

ps.com] On

> > > > > Behalf Of sujatkaram

> > > > > Tuesday, September 08, 2009 10:17 PM

> > > > > @gro ups.com

> > > > > Re: MAHADASHA NOT YILEDING DESIRED RESULTS

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Respected Mr.Sandeep,

> > > > > Sir,

> > > > > Some of my books are at Dapoli and some at Kalyan. At present I am at

Kalyan

> > > > > and have to remain here for about a month or so. Unfortunately the

book in

> > > > > question is at Dapoli. Therefore I am unable to furnish any reference

now.

> > > > > regards,

> > > > > sujatkaram. @gro ups.com

> > > > > , sandeep patel

> > > > > wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Sunilji,

> > > > > > The point under discussion is not whether Hasbe Guruji used aspects

of

> > > > > Rahu and Ketu but whether Shri Shahasane used those aspects.

> > > > > > Also, Sonaliji and Sujatji have written that they have come across

the use

> > > > > of such aspects by Shri Shahasane in his book 'Krishnamurti Jyotish

> > > > > Rahasya'; whereas I have been saying that I have been referring to

that book

> > > > > for several years and I have not come across a single instance, not

even a

> > > > > passing reference, where Shri Shahasane has used aspects of Rahu and

Ketu in

> > > > > that particular book.

> > > > > > I have requested both, Sonaliji and Sujatji to quote page number and

topic

> > > > > where Shri Shahasane has used such aspects and I am awaiting their

reply. If

> > > > > they cannot come up with that reference then that means that Shri

Shahasane

> > > > > has not used aspects of Rahu and Ketu.

> > > > > > As you have so rightly pointed out, Shri Shahasane learned KP from

Hasbe

> > > > > Guruji but at the same time he was constantly reading and re-reading

the KP

> > > > > readers in the initial years and he has mentioned this fact a number

of

> > > > > times in various fora. And it is from these KP Readers that he drew

the

> > > > > most.

> > > > > > If you have come across such an instance where Shri Shahasane has

used

> > > > > aspects of Rahu and Ketu in his book 'Krishnamurti Jyotish Rahasya' I

would

> > > > > appreciate if you can let the members know.

> > > > > > Aspects of Rahu and Ketu are not KP as pointed out by Shri Tinwinji

and I

> > > > > am certain Shri Shahasane has never used them.

> > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > Sandeep

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

One may overlook the topic if it confuses him. To me KP or Non-KP astronomy is astronomy. And astronomy is scientifically proved. Transit of planets is based on astronomy the Ayanamsa that is used in KP is also based on astronomy. To me it appears that Astronomy and Astrology cannot be disassociated. Once disassociated, Astrology is no more a science. Respected TWji, please skip over this topic.

With due regards.

Dr. Rath

tw853 <tw853 Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2009 6:01:32 PM Re: APPLYING WESTERN ASPECTS,PROGRESSION IN KP

Dear Friends,My point is that it may not be appropriate to say "a must" to study the topic like Heliocentric in this KP forum, which is not applicable in KP but making confusion for KP learners, as shown in the temporarily uploaded File under:HELIOCENTRIC. docx HELIOCENTRIC Regards,tw@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> It is the proved truth since 1500 AD and accepted since 1700 AD. The truth is the solar system is heliocentric. All planets revolve around the Sun. The Sun does not go around the Earth as it was supposed to be before 1500 AD.> "Polish astronomer Nicolaus Copernicus revolutionized science by postulating that the earth and other planets revolve about a stationary sun. Developed in the early 1500s but not published until years

later, his heliocentric (sun-centered) theory disputed the Ptolemaic theory, popular at the time, which held that the sun and the planets revolved about the fixed earth. Copernicus at first hesitated in publishing his findings because he feared criticism from the scientific and religious communities. After suffering initial disbelief and rejection, however, the Copernican system ranked as the most accepted concept of the universe by the late 17th century".> > I do not know the practical applicability of the system. It has not been tried. What I suppose is that the mass, the illumination the distance of the planets and the inferior quality of Mercury and Venus may have some effect as regards their strength and efficacy. Well it needs research and proving. This shall influence, if at all, not only KP but astrological science.> Due regards to you, Sir.> Dr. Rath> > > > >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __> tw853 <tw853> @gro ups.com> Friday, September 11, 2009 9:41:52 PM> Re: APPLYING WESTERN ASPECTS,PROGRESSION IN KP> > > What kind of truth?> How it is practically applicable in KP?> How it is useful for KP?> Regards,> tw> > @gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:> >> > Because Heliocentricity is the Truth. Geocentricity is apparent. No loss in learning the Truth.> > Dr. Rath> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > tw853 <tw853@>> > @gro

ups.com> > Friday, September 11, 2009 7:08:08 AM> > Re: APPLYING WESTERN ASPECTS,PROGRESSION IN KP> > > > > > Dear Friends,> > 1. Could someone kindly explain what Lajmi ji asked as below:> > http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 5770> > 2. What would be the specific reasons and benefits for KP to learn the Heleocentic system?> > Thanks and regards,> > tw> > > > @gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Patilji,> > > You have rightly said that all astrologers should have a clear cut idea about the Heleocentic solar system. Although the Geocentric one is the primary one as we visualise all planets going around us, Heleocentricity is the

truth. The knowledge of heleocentric system will no doubt help us in many ways if we learn how to apply. Knowledge on Heleocentric System is a must and prediction basing on Geocentric System is mandatory with assistance of heleocentricity. This is my personal view.> > > Dr. Rath> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_ vijayanand@ ...>> > > @gro ups.com> > > Cc: tw853@; rathluther@ ..> > > Thursday, September 10, 2009 10:10:56 AM> > > APPLYING WESTERN ASPECTS,PROGRESSION IN KP> > > > > > > > > R/s Sir,> > > As I have already said that the authors or the eminent astrologers sometimes, when they had no signification of the concerned bhavas

i.e. primary and secondary bhavas, but the event was at that time already happened, then what would be the cause of happening the event, and thus they would have checked and they found that Ketu/rahu was having aspect to concerned prime bhava and they have taken. In general rule, it is not supposed to take always aspects of Rahu and Ketu. > > > But in specific manner if any planet is having approx.120degrees and 210 degrees distance from any cusp/other planet, then this accurate aspect will give the results. As Krishnamurtiji had also solved many exaples. Shri KSK has also advise us to use progression for confirmation of the things. It has been given in Predictive Stellar Astrology Third Reader. As KSK has added that what the answer comes that must be corelated to other systems i.e. Progression, and other theories alike. All other theories are complementary. And due to the grace of God, they will never fail. KSK wanted to publish the book

on progression in respect to KP, but due to his death that work could not materialised. K. Hariharin, son of KSK has writtenso many books in KP and in some of the articles, he used progression method i.e. YEAR A DAY METHOD. As in western astrology, planets in kendra yoga, Shadashtak yoga are considered evil. But the yoga must be correct. i.e. applying> aspects> > > and separating aspect. > > > In my opinion, all the systems including Progression, must be tried by every KP astrologer and then only come to the conclusion. Then the accuracy of the things and also the authenticity of the predictions will increased. Not only this, but we should go a step forward and include new celestial bodies i.e. juno, cerus, etc. which have been used in Magiastrology, where they consider heliocentric planetory setups and as per applying and separating aspects of the planet and to the cusp, > > > Here I am to point out that

whatever the Ayanamashs anyone selects for casting horoscope the difference from a planet to other planets will not vary. It will be the same in all ayanamshas. And this angles in the planets will definately give results. But we have to know it in very scientific manner. This is the main reason why all different methods of astrology, their planetory longitudes are totally different from other systems, yet they predict the things upto 100%. For ex. Raman Ayanamsha, Chitra Paksha Ayanamash, in Western astrology they dont take Ayanamsha i.e. 0 ayanamasha. But their results are correct in certain cases. It is to be taken into consideration.> > > We should not close our minds to the new things that may help in enriching KP. This is not I am saying but it is the Saying of Shri KSK. > > > New KP learners are advised to visit "www.magiastrology. com" and download so many examples with their philosophy of Western Astrology which general

readers are not aware of in depth. There are LEARNERS' COURSE ALSO with free download of books in pdf format. They consider these aspects as compared to natal horoscope as well as progressed horoscope and also transit. As also, what we presume is Sun is at the centre. But this is not the case. So whether there isneed to take Heliocentric astrology to reach the correct predictions? Stalwarts in astronomy may guide us. > > > With regards,> > > Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur> > > Cell No. +91 9422582853/96737463 03> > > meet me at : astrophysics@ . co.in> > > On Wed, 09 Sep 2009 23:53:51 +0530 wrote> > > >> > > Dear Vijayanand Patil ji,> > > > > > Thanks. Here to make it clear whether the author means to consider Rahu/Ketu's aspects or not.> > > > > > Regards,> > >

tw> > > > > > @gro ups.com, "VIJAYANAND PATIL" wrote:> > > >> > > > > > > > Respected TWJi> > > > I will translate all said in the forum as I am having speed in Marathi/Hindi/ English Typewriting @ 100 w.p.m. and I have already translated all the KP material in English including Astrosecrets 1, 2, Further lights on Nakshatra Chintamani, Transit by KSK. > > > > Yours> > > > Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The Scientific Society for Research and Devt. in Astrology, Kolhapur 416 008> > > > Cell No. +91 9693746303/+ 91 9422582853> > > > Visit me at : physics@ ...> > > > > > > > On Wed, 09 Sep 2009 11:02:34 +0530 wrote> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Friends,> > > > 1. Could someone kindly translate what is siad here into Forum's language of English to be understandable for all.> > > > 2. Another thing that it is obliged to give the reference if quoted, otherwise it looks like misuse of one's name.> > > > Thanks and regards,> > > > tw> > > > > > > > @gro ups.com, "SONALI.ME.2009" wrote:> > > > >> > > > > The point under discussion is not whether Hasbe Guruji used aspects of Rahu> > > > > and Ketu but whether Shri Shahasane used those aspects.> > > > > Also, Sonaliji and Sujatji have written that they have come across the use> > > > > of such aspects by Shri Shahasane in his book 'Krishnamurti Jyotish>

> > > > Rahasya'; whereas I have been saying that I have been referring to that book> > > > > for several years and I have not come across a single instance, not even a> > > > > passing reference, where Shri Shahasane has used aspects of Rahu and Ketu in> > > > > that particular book.> > > > > I have requested both, Sonaliji and Sujatji to quote page number and topic> > > > > where Shri Shahasane has used such aspects and I am awaiting their reply. If> > > > > they cannot come up with that reference then that means that Shri Shahasane> > > > > has not used aspects of Rahu and Ketu.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > KRISHNAMURTHY JYOTISH RAHASYA VOL I-PAGE 175-COLUMN (5)-HEADING- BHAV PAR> > > > > DRUSHTI RAKHNE

WALA GRUH,> > > > > > > > > > ROW 2- MANGAL,SHANI, RAHU > > > > > > > > > > ROW 8- KETU> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > THIS ALL IS GIVEN UNDER THE HEADING - BHAVO KE KARYESH GRUH( SIG OF EACH> > > > > HOUSE)-BASIC CONCEPTS.> > > > > > > > > > JUST ONE OF THE EXAMPLE TO QUOTE.> > > > > > > > > > HAVE U READ THIS HEADING???> > > > > > > > > > Thanks Regards,> > > > > > > > > > Sonali> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On> > > > > Behalf Of sujatkaram> > > > > Sent:

Tuesday, September 08, 2009 10:17 PM> > > > > @gro ups.com> > > > > Re: MAHADASHA NOT YILEDING DESIRED RESULTS> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Respected Mr.Sandeep,> > > > > Sir,> > > > > Some of my books are at Dapoli and some at Kalyan. At present I am at Kalyan> > > > > and have to remain here for about a month or so. Unfortunately the book in> > > > > question is at Dapoli. Therefore I am unable to furnish any reference now.> > > > > regards,> > > > > sujatkaram. @gro ups.com> > > > > , sandeep patel > > > > > wrote:> > > > > >> >

> > > > Dear Sunilji,> > > > > > The point under discussion is not whether Hasbe Guruji used aspects of> > > > > Rahu and Ketu but whether Shri Shahasane used those aspects.> > > > > > Also, Sonaliji and Sujatji have written that they have come across the use> > > > > of such aspects by Shri Shahasane in his book 'Krishnamurti Jyotish> > > > > Rahasya'; whereas I have been saying that I have been referring to that book> > > > > for several years and I have not come across a single instance, not even a> > > > > passing reference, where Shri Shahasane has used aspects of Rahu and Ketu in> > > > > that particular book.> > > > > > I have requested both, Sonaliji and Sujatji to quote page number and topic> > > > > where Shri Shahasane has used such

aspects and I am awaiting their reply. If> > > > > they cannot come up with that reference then that means that Shri Shahasane> > > > > has not used aspects of Rahu and Ketu.> > > > > > As you have so rightly pointed out, Shri Shahasane learned KP from Hasbe> > > > > Guruji but at the same time he was constantly reading and re-reading the KP> > > > > readers in the initial years and he has mentioned this fact a number of> > > > > times in various fora. And it is from these KP Readers that he drew the> > > > > most.> > > > > > If you have come across such an instance where Shri Shahasane has used> > > > > aspects of Rahu and Ketu in his book 'Krishnamurti Jyotish Rahasya' I would> > > > > appreciate if you can let the members know.> > > > >

> Aspects of Rahu and Ketu are not KP as pointed out by Shri Tinwinji and I> > > > > am certain Shri Shahasane has never used them.> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > Sandeep> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

" Science without philosophy is really just a pile of observations without

meaning. "

-Dave Roell, an astrologer & owner of the Astrology Center of America

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06237/716219-51.stm

>

> One may overlook the topic if it confuses him. To me KP or Non-KP astronomy is

astronomy. And astronomy is scientifically proved. Transit of planets is based

on astronomy the Ayanamsa that is used in KP is also based on astronomy. To me

it appears that Astronomy and Astrology cannot be disassociated. Once

disassociated, Astrology is no more a science. Respected TWji, please skip over

this topic.

> With due regards.

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

> tw853 <tw853

>

> Sunday, September 13, 2009 6:01:32 PM

>

>  

> Dear Friends,

> My point is that it may not be appropriate to say " a must " to study the topic

like Heliocentric in this KP forum, which is not applicable in KP but making

confusion for KP learners, as shown in the temporarily uploaded File under:

> HELIOCENTRIC. docx

> HELIOCENTRIC

> Regards,

> tw

>

> >

> > It is the proved truth since 1500 AD and accepted since 1700 AD. The truth

is the solar system is heliocentric. All planets revolve around the Sun. The Sun

does not go around the Earth as it was supposed to be before 1500 AD.

> > " Polish astronomer Nicolaus Copernicus revolutionized science by postulating

that the earth and other planets revolve about a stationary sun. Developed in

the early 1500s but not published until years later, his heliocentric

(sun-centered) theory disputed the Ptolemaic theory, popular at the time, which

held that the sun and the planets revolved about the fixed earth. Copernicus at

first hesitated in publishing his findings because he feared criticism from the

scientific and religious communities. After suffering initial disbelief and

rejection, however, the Copernican system ranked as the most accepted concept of

the universe by the late 17th century " .

> >  

> > I do not know the practical applicability of the system. It has not been

tried. What I suppose is that the mass, the illumination the distance of the

planets and the inferior quality of Mercury and Venus may have some effect as

regards their strength and efficacy. Well it needs research and proving. This

shall influence, if at all, not only KP but astrological science.

> > Due regards to you, Sir.

> > Dr. Rath

> >  

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > tw853 <tw853@>

> > @gro ups.com

> > Friday, September 11, 2009 9:41:52 PM

> > Re: APPLYING WESTERN ASPECTS,PROGRESSION IN KP

> >

> >  

> > What kind of truth?

> > How it is practically applicable in KP?

> > How it is useful for KP?

> > Regards,

> > tw

> >

> > @gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > Because Heliocentricity is the Truth. Geocentricity is apparent. No loss

in learning the Truth.

> > > Dr. Rath

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > tw853 <tw853@>

> > > @gro ups.com

> > > Friday, September 11, 2009 7:08:08 AM

> > > Re: APPLYING WESTERN ASPECTS,PROGRESSION IN KP

> > >

> > >  

> > > Dear Friends,

> > > 1. Could someone kindly explain what Lajmi ji asked as below:

> > > http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 5770

> > > 2. What would be the specific reasons and benefits for KP to learn the

Heleocentic system?

> > > Thanks and regards,

> > > tw

> > >

> > > @gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Patilji,

> > > > You have rightly said that all astrologers should have a clear cut idea

> > > > Dr. Rath

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_ vijayanand@ ...>

> > > > @gro ups.com

> > > > Cc: tw853@; rathluther@ ..

> > > > Thursday, September 10, 2009 10:10:56 AM

> > > > APPLYING WESTERN ASPECTS,PROGRESSION IN KP

> > > >

> > > >  

> > > > R/s Sir,

> > > > As I have already said that the authors or the eminent astrologers

and Ketu.

> > > > But in specific manner if any planet is having approx.120degrees and 210

yoga must be correct. i.e. applying

> > aspects

> > > > and separating aspect.

> > > > In my opinion, all the systems including Progression, must be tried by

every KP astrologer and then only come to the conclusion. Then the accuracy of

the things and also the authenticity of the predictions will increased. Not only

planet and to the cusp,

> > > > Here I am to point out that whatever the Ayanamashs anyone selects for

> > > > We should not close our minds to the new things that may help in

enriching KP. This is not I am saying but it is the Saying of Shri KSK.

> > > > New KP learners are advised to visit " www.magiastrology. com " and

download so many examples with their philosophy of Western Astrology which

general readers are not aware of in depth. There are LEARNERS' COURSE ALSO with

free download of books in pdf format. They consider these aspects as compared to

> > > > With regards,

> > > > Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur

> > > > Cell No. +91 9422582853/96737463 03

> > > > meet me at : astrophysics@ . co.in

> > > > On Wed, 09 Sep 2009 23:53:51 +0530 wrote

> > > > >

> > > > Dear Vijayanand Patil ji,

> > > >

> > > > Thanks. Here to make it clear whether the author means to consider

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > > tw

> > > >

> > > > @gro ups.com, " VIJAYANAND PATIL " wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Respected TWJi

> > > > > I will translate all said in the forum as I am having speed in

> > > > > Yours

> > > > > Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The Scientific Society for

> > > > > Cell No. +91 9693746303/+ 91 9422582853

> > > > > Visit me at : physics@ ...

> > > > >

> > > > > On Wed, 09 Sep 2009 11:02:34 +0530 wrote

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Friends,

> > > > > 1. Could someone kindly translate what is siad here into Forum's

language of English to be understandable for all.

> > > > > 2. Another thing that it is obliged to give the reference if quoted,

> > > > > Thanks and regards,

> > > > > tw

> > > > >

> > > > > @gro ups.com, " SONALI.ME.2009 " wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The point under discussion is not whether Hasbe Guruji used aspects

of Rahu

> > > > > > and Ketu but whether Shri Shahasane used those aspects.

> > > > > > Also, Sonaliji and Sujatji have written that they have come across

the use

> > > > > > of such aspects by Shri Shahasane in his book 'Krishnamurti Jyotish

> > > > > > Rahasya'; whereas I have been saying that I have been referring to

that book

> > > > > > for several years and I have not come across a single instance, not

even a

> > > > > > passing reference, where Shri Shahasane has used aspects of Rahu and

Ketu in

> > > > > > that particular book.

> > > > > > I have requested both, Sonaliji and Sujatji to quote page number and

topic

> > > > > > where Shri Shahasane has used such aspects and I am awaiting their

reply. If

> > > > > > they cannot come up with that reference then that means that Shri

Shahasane

> > > > > > has not used aspects of Rahu and Ketu.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > KRISHNAMURTHY JYOTISH RAHASYA VOL I-PAGE 175-COLUMN (5)-HEADING-

BHAV PAR

> > > > > > DRUSHTI RAKHNE WALA GRUH,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ROW 2- MANGAL,SHANI, RAHU

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ROW 8- KETU

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > THIS ALL IS GIVEN UNDER THE HEADING - BHAVO KE KARYESH GRUH( SIG OF

EACH

> > > > > > HOUSE)-BASIC CONCEPTS.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > JUST ONE OF THE EXAMPLE TO QUOTE.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > HAVE U READ THIS HEADING???

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thanks Regards,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sonali

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > @gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou

ps.com] On

> > > > > > Behalf Of sujatkaram

> > > > > > Tuesday, September 08, 2009 10:17 PM

> > > > > > @gro ups.com

> > > > > > Re: MAHADASHA NOT YILEDING DESIRED RESULTS

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Respected Mr.Sandeep,

> > > > > > Sir,

> > > > > > Some of my books are at Dapoli and some at Kalyan. At present I am

at Kalyan

> > > > > > and have to remain here for about a month or so. Unfortunately the

book in

> > > > > > question is at Dapoli. Therefore I am unable to furnish any

reference now.

> > > > > > regards,

> > > > > > sujatkaram. @gro ups.com

> > > > > > , sandeep patel

> > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Sunilji,

> > > > > > > The point under discussion is not whether Hasbe Guruji used

aspects of

> > > > > > Rahu and Ketu but whether Shri Shahasane used those aspects.

> > > > > > > Also, Sonaliji and Sujatji have written that they have come across

the use

> > > > > > of such aspects by Shri Shahasane in his book 'Krishnamurti Jyotish

> > > > > > Rahasya'; whereas I have been saying that I have been referring to

that book

> > > > > > for several years and I have not come across a single instance, not

even a

> > > > > > passing reference, where Shri Shahasane has used aspects of Rahu and

Ketu in

> > > > > > that particular book.

> > > > > > > I have requested both, Sonaliji and Sujatji to quote page number

and topic

> > > > > > where Shri Shahasane has used such aspects and I am awaiting their

reply. If

> > > > > > they cannot come up with that reference then that means that Shri

Shahasane

> > > > > > has not used aspects of Rahu and Ketu.

> > > > > > > As you have so rightly pointed out, Shri Shahasane learned KP from

Hasbe

> > > > > > Guruji but at the same time he was constantly reading and re-reading

the KP

> > > > > > readers in the initial years and he has mentioned this fact a number

of

> > > > > > times in various fora. And it is from these KP Readers that he drew

the

> > > > > > most.

> > > > > > > If you have come across such an instance where Shri Shahasane has

used

> > > > > > aspects of Rahu and Ketu in his book 'Krishnamurti Jyotish Rahasya'

I would

> > > > > > appreciate if you can let the members know.

> > > > > > > Aspects of Rahu and Ketu are not KP as pointed out by Shri

Tinwinji and I

> > > > > > am certain Shri Shahasane has never used them.

> > > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > > Sandeep

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>