IndiaDivine.org

Reg:Online courses for learning KP_system

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Masters,        I am Arulnithi from Tanzania...My native is Rajapalayam(Tamilnadu,India)...Now I am working in Tanzania...I am reading of astrology books like Pala deepiga and BV Raman's astrology lessons...

I wish to join a online course in KP_system...Kindly guide me to join and study online...

Regards,Arulnithi

Dear Arulnithi,

For studying  KP system , you have to first study all the KP six readers , which you can buy them at a cost of Rs 600.

as for as i know , no KP online course is available .

but you can learn through postal course , from chennai , but i dont know the address.

may other members will guide you.

Best regards

chaganti kiran

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 1:37 PM, arul nithi <78.nithi wrote:

Dear Masters,        I am Arulnithi from Tanzania...My native is Rajapalayam(Tamilnadu,India)...Now I am working in Tanzania...I am reading of astrology books like Pala deepiga and BV Raman's astrology lessons...

I wish to join a online course in KP_system...Kindly guide me to join and study online...

Regards,Arulnithi

Dear Sri Arulnidhi,Welcome to join the KP group. All the six readers  are available with KRISHNAMURTHYPUBLICATIONS, F-21-A, FIRST FLOOR, SPENSER PLAZA, CHENNAI - 600 006 BY POST.Sri K. Hariharan, son of Prof. K.S.Krishnamurthy, founder of KRISHNAMURTHY PADHDHATI

(KP) IS REGULARLY CONDUCTING COACHING CLASSES BOTH DIRECT AND CORRESPPONDENCECOURSES. YOU CAN JOIN. BOOKS ARE AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH AND TAMIL.Astrologically yours,DKrishnamurthy

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 4:58 PM, kiran kumar <.kiran wrote:

Dear Arulnithi,

For studying  KP system , you have to first study all the KP six readers , which you can buy them at a cost of Rs 600.

but you can learn through postal course , from chennai , but i dont know the address.

Best regards

chaganti kiran

Regards,Arulnithi

-- kizhminnal kishmu

Dear Krishnamurti Sir,Kindly provide the link where I can join correspondence courses...I have ordered the books...Regards,ArulnithiOn Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 8:23 AM, doraisamy krishnamurthy <kishmudk wrote:

Dear Sri Arulnidhi,Welcome to join the KP group. All the six readers  are available with KRISHNAMURTHYPUBLICATIONS, F-21-A, FIRST FLOOR, SPENSER PLAZA, CHENNAI - 600 006 BY POST.

Sri K. Hariharan, son of Prof. K.S.Krishnamurthy, founder of KRISHNAMURTHY PADHDHATI

(KP) IS REGULARLY CONDUCTING COACHING CLASSES BOTH DIRECT AND CORRESPPONDENCECOURSES. YOU CAN JOIN. BOOKS ARE AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH AND TAMIL.Astrologically yours,DKrishnamurthy

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 4:58 PM, kiran kumar <.kiran wrote:

Dear Arulnithi,

Best regards

chaganti kiran

Regards,Arulnithi

-- kizhminnal kishmu