IndiaDivine.org

Comaparison of SWs [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Dr. Rath ji,Your such analysis and results are more valuable!It is greatly appreciated!Thanks for your valuable time spent!With due RegardsAdithOn 9/10/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Luther Rath included below]

Dear Seniors and friends,

My due regards to all of you. I prepared a chart showing the position of Ascendant and cusps up to VI for all the SWs in use by our members. I prepared anothe table showing the sub lords of all 12 cusps. The 12th cusp falls in a marginal zone and hence there is found difference in sub-lord. Well it could be a rare instance of difference. It is only for awareness of the fact. I attach the word document here for reference.

Dr. Rath

tw853 <tw853

Thursday, September 10, 2009 7:31:40 PM Re: Comaparison of SWs 

Dear Sujata ji,1. Thanks for clearing another puzzle of 23-54-7 or 23-54-8, and in fact it's 23-54-8 after rounding.2. Recheck was requested because it was recently found in one's application in an article that it gives the same result of other commonly used SWs.

Regards,tw@gro ups.com, sujata das <sujatadash1@ ...> wrote:

>> Dear TWg> I am sorry. The kpna anayamsa is 23-54-7.53> Regards> Sujata> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> tw853 <tw853

> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, 9 September, 2009 6:19:06

PM> Re: Comaparison of SWs> > > Dear Sujata ji,> > Could you kindly recheck the calculation by KPAstrOne and clarify us what kind of ayanamsa is 23-13-74 for 08 Sept 2009, which cannot not found in the list of commonly used ayanamsas?

> > Thanks and regards,> tw> > @gro ups.com, sujata das <sujatadash1@ ...> wrote:

> >> > Dear Dr Rath> > The anayamsa. for kpstar one is 23-13-74> > Regards> > Sujata> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...>> > @gro ups.com> > Wednesday, 9 September, 2009 8:48:55 AM

> > Comaparison of SWs> > > >

> > Dear Sirs,> > I have received data from the following SWs.> > Astrosage> > Future Points> > J Deepika> > Astro Kundli> > Astrodient > > J Hora 7.2

> > KPAstro 3.1> > Astraura> > Sri. Raichur’s> > KPstarone> > > > I have not received the positions of the Ascendant and cusps for , and the Ayanamsa used in KPstarone. I request the members who use these SWs to please provide the wanted data. In case any body using other SWs may kindly send the full data.

> > Thanking you all. Respected TWji has provided maximum number of data sparing his valuable time from his heavy schedules. I am very much grateful to him. Thank you Sir.> > Dr. Rath> > > >

> > > > > > > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people

like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz. /

> >> > > > > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz. /

>