IndiaDivine.org

womaniser

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends

2 years back i have visited for Vastu guidence.

I saw a Mirror at East Of South East and Door at South of South East.

I told the lady of the house if u have Mirror at ESE it leads Skin Diesease, Drunkard, heart ailment,Unavoidable expenditure, Medical expenditure , accidental injuries as well as womaniser.

She accepted all the said points.

astrologically/kp what is the combinations/cuspal sublord signifies Womaniser-Drunkard?

and her husband had second wife who is also married woman and had one child from her first husband.

At that time i dint took the birth details of the person.

I read some time back that Venus and Saturn influence on natal chart will leads to Womaniser.

Any such example chart is available ?

Thanks and regards

Sahhasra Saagara

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

13 Sep 2009

Dear Sir

I guess the role of Rahu + VEn plays the important role here.

Regards

Ravinder Grover

On Behalf Of Sagar

S

Sunday, September 13, 2009 7:17 AM

kp group

womaniser

Dear Friends

2 years back i have visited for

Vastu guidence.

I saw a Mirror at East Of South

East and Door at South of South East.

I told the lady of the house if u

have Mirror at ESE it leads Skin Diesease, Drunkard, heart ailment,Unavoidable

expenditure, Medical expenditure , accidental injuries as well as womaniser.

astrologically/kp what is the

combinations/cuspal sublord signifies Womaniser-Drunkard?

and her husband had second wife who

is also married woman and had one child from her first husband.

At that time i dint took the birth

details of the person.

I read some time back that Venus

and Saturn influence on natal chart will leads to Womaniser.

Any such example chart is

available ?

Thanks and regards

Sahhasra Saagara

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you.

Check out Buzz.

Dear sir

I always have one query in my mind regarding vastu/fengshui etc though I follow some main and important points of vastu.

All are destined to get whatever is written in the natal chart and it can not be changed by any remedy.

So if anybody has mirror at wrong place or wrong entry of house, it should always be secondary to whatever is written in natal chart and we r destined to get those effects so the person has wrong entry etc. So how can any change in anybody's life is made by changing the mirror site or entry gate etc?

In this perticular case, her husbnad must be going through that perticular dasha and when favourable dasha will come, she/he will make all vastu changes which will coincide with good dasha period in her/his chart. Isn't it like this or else? Can u or anybody explain this plz?

RegardsDr Sheetal

On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 12:46 AM, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

Dear Friends

I told the lady of the house if u have Mirror at ESE it leads Skin Diesease, Drunkard, heart ailment,Unavoidable expenditure, Medical expenditure , accidental injuries as well as womaniser.

astrologically/kp what is the combinations/cuspal sublord signifies Womaniser-Drunkard?

and her husband had second wife who is also married woman and had one child from her first husband.

I read some time back that Venus and Saturn influence on natal chart will leads to Womaniser.

Thanks and regards

Sahhasra Saagara

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Clinton%2C_Bill

, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

>

> Dear Friends

> 2 years back i have visited for Vastu guidence.

> I saw a Mirror at East Of South East and Door at South of South East.

> I told the lady of the house if u have Mirror at ESE it leads Skin Diesease,

Drunkard, heart ailment,Unavoidable expenditure, Medical expenditure ,

accidental injuries as well as womaniser.

> She accepted all the said points.

> astrologically/kp what is the combinations/cuspal sublord signifies

Womaniser-Drunkard?

> and her husband had second wife who is also married woman and had one child

from her first husband.

> At that time i dint took the birth details of the person.

> I read some time back that Venus and Saturn influence on natal chart will

leads to Womaniser.

> Any such example chart is available ?

> Thanks and regards

> Sahhasra Saagara

>

>

> See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out

Buzz. http://in..buzz./

>

Dr Sheetal

Please go through mu write up in EST published in 1999 January issue, the same has been selected by EST for their web.

http://www.starteller.com/estart9.html

Three strength :

Graha bala (strength) 33.33%

Griha Bala(Strength) 33.33%

Grihini Bala (Strength)33..33%

Graha / planetary strength of a haoroscope can not be changed or altered by any even the Crerator lord Brahma.

Grhiha bala can be make use of Universal directional strength and we can lead protective/survive and prosperity life.

I was dead against to any remedial measures as i have experienced the accuracy of predictions by me itself.

Regards & Thanks

Sahhasra Saagara

Sheetal <ratnamalag Sent: Sunday, 13 September, 2009 7:43:26 PMRe: womaniser

Dear sir

I always have one query in my mind regarding vastu/fengshui etc though I follow some main and important points of vastu.

All are destined to get whatever is written in the natal chart and it can not be changed by any remedy.

So if anybody has mirror at wrong place or wrong entry of house, it should always be secondary to whatever is written in natal chart and we r destined to get those effects so the person has wrong entry etc. So how can any change in anybody's life is made by changing the mirror site or entry gate etc?

In this perticular case, her husbnad must be going through that perticular dasha and when favourable dasha will come, she/he will make all vastu changes which will coincide with good dasha period in her/his chart. Isn't it like this or else? Can u or anybody explain this plz?

RegardsDr Sheetal

On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 12:46 AM, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear Friends

astrologically/ kp what is the combinations/ cuspal sublord signifies Womaniser-Drunkard?

Thanks and regards

Sahhasra Saagara

Dear Grover

Venus + Rahu/ Venus+Saturn

as Shani vad rahu in genral.

Thanks and regards

Ravinder Grover <rgrover Sent: Sunday, 13 September, 2009 3:49:30 PMRE: womaniser

13 Sep 2009

Dear Sir

I guess the role of Rahu + VEn plays the important role here.

Regards

Ravinder Grover

@gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On Behalf Of Sagar SSunday, September 13, 2009 7:17 AMkp group womaniser

Dear Friends

astrologically/ kp what is the combinations/ cuspal sublord signifies Womaniser-Drunkard?

Thanks and regards

Sahhasra Saagara

Dear All Members,

I too coincide with the ideas of Dr. Sheetal ji in this regard.

"Grahavastu is greater than Gruhavastu" -

Regards and thanks,

VSN. Murthy--- On Sun, 13/9/09, Sheetal <ratnamalag wrote:

Sheetal <ratnamalagRe: womaniser Date: Sunday, 13 September, 2009, 7:43 PM

Dear sir

I always have one query in my mind regarding vastu/fengshui etc though I follow some main and important points of vastu.

All are destined to get whatever is written in the natal chart and it can not be changed by any remedy.

So if anybody has mirror at wrong place or wrong entry of house, it should always be secondary to whatever is written in natal chart and we r destined to get those effects so the person has wrong entry etc. So how can any change in anybody's life is made by changing the mirror site or entry gate etc?

RegardsDr Sheetal

Dear Friends

Thanks and regards

Sahhasra Saagara

India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Love%2C_Mike (9m)

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/King%2C_Larry (7m)

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Fisher%2C_Eddie (5m)

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Mussolini%2C_Benito (1m but)

, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

>

> Dear Friends

> 2 years back i have visited for Vastu guidence.

> I saw a Mirror at East Of South East and Door at South of South East.

> I told the lady of the house if u have Mirror at ESE it leads Skin Diesease,

> She accepted all the said points.

> astrologically/kp what is the combinations/cuspal sublord signifies

Womaniser-Drunkard?

> and her husband had second wife who is also married woman and had one child

from her first husband.

> At that time i dint took the birth details of the person.

> I read some time back that Venus and Saturn influence on natal chart will

leads to Womaniser.

> Any such example chart is available ?

> Thanks and regards

> Sahhasra Saagara

>

>

> See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out

Buzz. http://in..buzz./

>

CHOICE OF GEMS BY KP (in Free KPE-zine Sept 2007)EFFECTIVENESS OF WEARING GEMS13. According to Guruji KSK, anyone, putting on the gems of the strongest significators of the beneficial houses is lucky. Only when luck is to be enjoyed shortly, he will or she will acquire this color; we attribute the luck to the gem. (KSK: How to Judge a Nativity, KP & Astrology Year Book 1995, page 44-45; K. Hariharan: How to Judge a Nativity, pages 8-9) Truth is this: Acquisition of any Gem is indicated mostly by a benefic. So one acquires when the period of that planet operates. So, when you put the gem, that good period operates and so you enjoy and you attribute to the gem. (KP Reader VI, pages 318-320) Only a few KP articles have been found regarding the effectiveness of wearing gems. (Dr. Prem Raj Shkum: Choosing Gems through Krishnamurthy Padhdhati, KP & Astrology Year Book 1997, pages 19-21; R. Ramesh: The Planet Strongest to Give the Best Protection and Success in All Your Efforts, KP & Astrology Year Book 1997, page 52; Dr. Bal Krishna Singh: Scientific Way of Selecting Gems, KP & Astrology Year Book 2001, pages 123-125; Ashok Trivedi: Remedial Approach by K.P., KP & Astrology Year Book 2000, pages 76-79) , Sheetal <ratnamalag wrote:>> Dear sir> > I always have one query in my mind regarding vastu/fengshui etc though> I follow some main and important points of vastu.> All are destined to get whatever is written in the natal chart and it can> not be changed by any remedy.> So if anybody has mirror at wrong place or wrong entry of house, it should> always be secondary to whatever is written in natal chart and we r destined> to get those effects so the person has wrong entry etc. So how can any> change in anybody's life is made by changing the mirror site or entry gate> etc?> > In this perticular case, her husbnad must be going through that perticular> dasha and when favourable dasha will come, she/he will make all vastu> changes which will coincide with good dasha period in her/his chart. Isn't> it like this or else? Can u or anybody explain this plz?> > Regards> Dr Sheetal> > On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 12:46 AM, Sagar S ssagar86 wrote:> > >> >> > Dear Friends> > 2 years back i have visited for Vastu guidence.> > I saw a Mirror at East Of South East and Door at South of South East.> > I told the lady of the house if u have Mirror at ESE it leads Skin> > Diesease, Drunkard, heart ailment,Unavoidable expenditure, Medical> > expenditure , accidental injuries as well as womaniser.> > She accepted all the said points.> > astrologically/kp what is the combinations/cuspal sublord signifies> > Womaniser-Drunkard?> > and her husband had second wife who is also married woman and had one child> > from her first husband.> > At that time i dint took the birth details of the person.> > I read some time back that Venus and Saturn influence on natal chart will> > leads to Womaniser.> > Any such example chart is available ?> > Thanks and regards> > Sahhasra Saagara> >> > ------------------------------> > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out > > Buzz <http://in.rd./tagline_buzz_1/*http://in.buzz./>.> >> > > >>

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Hefner%2C_Hugh

, " tw853 " <tw853 wrote:

>

> http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Clinton%2C_Bill

>

>

> , Sagar S <ssagar86@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Friends

> > 2 years back i have visited for Vastu guidence.

> > I saw a Mirror at East Of South East and Door at South of South East.

> > I told the lady of the house if u have Mirror at ESE it leads Skin Diesease,

> > She accepted all the said points.

> > astrologically/kp what is the combinations/cuspal sublord signifies

Womaniser-Drunkard?

> > and her husband had second wife who is also married woman and had one child

from her first husband.

> > At that time i dint took the birth details of the person.

> > I read some time back that Venus and Saturn influence on natal chart will

leads to Womaniser.

> > Any such example chart is available ?

> > Thanks and regards

> > Sahhasra Saagara

> >

> >

> > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check

out Buzz. http://in..buzz./

> >

>

Dear Dr Sheetal, In a house,where there are many members,the combined energies play an important part in deciding the outcome. In an apartment complex,where there are many more energies in the corridors,staircase and other common areas, the final outcome is impossible to predict. It is my experience and conclusion,Vaastu and Fengshui do not apply in apartment complex,forget all the hogwash of Vastu consultants. I studied few years ago,both Vaastu and advanced Fengshui in detail.

Talking of these things is good for drawing room discussion. When you are born, the outer parameters of you life is generally and broadly classified. Marginal adjustments is feasible thru righteous actions. Hence Natal combined with other formations decide your fate. The above is from my personal experience and not to have a conflict with others. Regards, Satish--- On Sun, 9/13/09, Sheetal <ratnamalag wrote:Sheetal <ratnamalagRe:

womaniser Date: Sunday, September 13, 2009, 7:43 PM

Dear sir

RegardsDr Sheetal

Dear Friends

Thanks and regards

Sahhasra Saagara

FRiends

First jataka comes and then vastu. No doubt, believers of vastu shashtra will try to prove their ability in the science by giving so many examples of their jatakas, but they will not declare at the same time, as per their suggestions, their other clients followed the same method of vastu shastra or feng shui or allied theropies like mirror or pyramid etc. but their things not materialised. This is the case for everyone. Because It is our experience that when the things that predicted by the X astrologers when it is not materialising then only that jataka will approach one of us. At that time, he/she would have performed so many karmik deeds but still he/she is continuing to suffer,

This is the coincidence that to have birth in the family whose house/home has been cursed by some ill elements but that can not be proved, because in the same home/house so many the best things had been occured/happened. Then, it is the fate of that particular jataka to suffer in appropriate dasabhukti and before that whatever he/she does to get out of it, it wil not be materialised.

As per my experience, I use to guide only 2 elements for vastu. That is at SOUTH weST CORNER, THERE SHOULD NOT BE WORSHIP PLACE AND OTHER IS SOUTH weST CORNER SHOULD NOT BE LIGHT. IT MUST BE ALWAYS HEAVY.

tHE CORRELATION BETWEEN WORSHIP PLACE AND LIGHTNESS IS LIKE THIS. All daities are having airy elements, and if we put worship place at southwest corner, then the airy elements of divineness will make much lighter the place and ther will be imbalance of the vastu. It will only be rectified by putting iron solid box at that corner. Nothing is to do with rectification and all other things. This suggestions have been given to me by ANJANVIDHI BY Anjaneyay. In general sense, no body will have faith in it, but this is the real fact,

Thanks

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The SCientific Socy.for Research and Devt.in Astrologer, Kolhapur

Cell No. +91 9422582853/+91 9673746303

On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 23:06:28 +0530 wrote

>

Dear sir

I always have one query in my mind regarding vastu/fengshui etc though I follow some main and important points of vastu.

All are destined to get whatever is written in the natal chart and it can not be changed by any remedy.

So if anybody has mirror at wrong place or wrong entry of house, it should always be secondary to whatever is written in natal chart and we r destined to get those effects so the person has wrong entry etc. So how can any change in anybody's life is made by changing the mirror site or entry gate etc?

RegardsDr Sheetal

On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 12:46 AM, Sagar S wrote:

Dear Friends

Thanks and regards

Sahhasra Saagara