IndiaDivine.org

Am I correct ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear members,

A girl, very close relative of mine, recently got split up with a friend with

whom she was planning to get married. She is well qualified & employed as Jr

Scientist at a highly reputed co

She asked me when she can get married (with some one else) with a KP number 57.

I made a horary chart on 13th Sep 09 at 9:55:22 am at location 73 E 55 * 18 N 31

Sub lord of 7th house is Jup & not placed in a star of retro. planet.Jup is

signftr of 2 & 7. So marriage is promosed.

Her dasha is rahu & rahu is not significator of 2,7,11 but he was a ruling

planet for 2 times (once LS) Antara of Sat is not suitable as Sat is neither a

ruling planet nor a significator of 2,7,11 Next antara is Mer & Mer is an RP So

I thought it to be suitable.

Dear members, I am not at the moment very much interested in getting date of

marriage but the dasha & bhukti only.

Already she is 27 & I am worried how much old she will be at the time of

marriage. If we say rah is not suitable as dasha lord will she need to wait

till 2022 ?

I need help of experienced members. This is not a quiz & a real problem of my

close relative.

Thanks & regards

Vishram Deshpande

Bhanu ji's SmartKpHorary SW output shows Mo, 1CSL Sa, 7CSL Ju, 2CSL Me & 11CSL

Ra indicating promise of marriage.

Pl note Ra is in 7 to give marriage.

Sa indicates a lot of negotiations 3,9.

Yes, Me is more hopeful.

Good luck!

, " vishram_deshpande " <vishram_deshpande

wrote:

>

> Dear members,

>

> A girl, very close relative of mine, recently got split up with a friend with

whom she was planning to get married. She is well qualified & employed as Jr

Scientist at a highly reputed co

>

> She asked me when she can get married (with some one else) with a KP number

57. I made a horary chart on 13th Sep 09 at 9:55:22 am at location 73 E 55 * 18

N 31

>

> Sub lord of 7th house is Jup & not placed in a star of retro. planet.Jup is

signftr of 2 & 7. So marriage is promosed.

>

> Her dasha is rahu & rahu is not significator of 2,7,11 but he was a ruling

planet for 2 times (once LS) Antara of Sat is not suitable as Sat is neither a

ruling planet nor a significator of 2,7,11 Next antara is Mer & Mer is an RP So

I thought it to be suitable.

>

> Dear members, I am not at the moment very much interested in getting date of

marriage but the dasha & bhukti only.

>

> Already she is 27 & I am worried how much old she will be at the time of

marriage. If we say rah is not suitable as dasha lord will she need to wait

till 2022 ?

>

> I need help of experienced members. This is not a quiz & a real problem of my

close relative.

>

> Thanks & regards

>

> Vishram Deshpande

>

Dear Vishram ji and others

I have tried to solve the query with 4 step theory.

In this case all the 9 planets signify3 & 9 houses.

Moon in Rahu star=7 so query is authentic

kp# lagna is common sign which shows delays

Moon in Shani sub shows Poonerphoo

7th sub Guru in Rahu sub which is in shani rashi also shows delays

RPs are=Rahu, Shukra, Budha, Surya

7th sub is Guru,2,5,7,11 & 8 along with -ve houses 6,10,12,4 & 1 and also 3 & 9 at 4th step strongly

Marriage is there with lot of difference of opinion.

Running Dashas:

Rahu Maha.= Strongly signifies 3 & 9 and weakly signifies 7 & 8 but no any negative house is there.

So Rahu will surely give marriage. But Antar dasha and Vidasha should strongly signify marriage houses

Shani Antar= Strongly signify 3 & 9 only, here it shows lot of negotiations but no marriage.( It is not in RP also )

Budh Antar=signify 7 strongly ( at 4th step) along with 3,9 and also 12

It will give marriage

Vidasha= We need Vidasha signifying houses 2,11 or maximum houses from 2,11, 7,5,8 strongly

Vidasha = Shukra, Guru, Mars,Sun signfy maximum +ve houses

Shukra =2,5,7,11,8

Surya =2,5,8

Mars  =2,5,7,8

Guru =2.5.7.8.11

From all these Vidashas, Shukra and Surya are  Rulling Planets and Guru 7th sub is aspecting Shukra

Shukra is in Rulling, so I selected shukra as Vidasha swami

So Rahu-Budh-Shukra =Between July to Nov 2012 When transit of all dasha swamis will be favourable.

(Suksham dasha may be Surya/shukra/Budha or Guru which is 7th sub and aspect Shukra)

3 & 9 houses shows negotiations or even agreement between 2 parties.

In my knowledge, today's generation is mostly interested in agreement marriage between 2 ie a boy and a girl rather than love marriage or arrraged marriage. When I was in Maldives for 4years, there I came to know not a single person goes for arranged marriage like India and they all have to select their partner through friendship and later on their parents may get involved.

(Though it is a Musleem country, originally they were all Budhist till 1965 when they were freed from British rule. After that they adopted Islamic religion, but still I didnt see Burkhas as a regular feature there or any other strict rules of Musleem country)

It is also a sort of arranged marriage by 2 people but through mutual agreement. Here I think along with marriage hosues 3 & 9 are very important and should be compulsary, am I correct? I didnt read this in books but if any senior person know about this or can throw some light and guide me. I may be wrong also.

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 7:57 AM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

Bhanu ji's SmartKpHorary SW output shows Mo, 1CSL Sa, 7CSL Ju, 2CSL Me & 11CSL Ra indicating promise of marriage.Pl note Ra is in 7 to give marriage. Sa indicates a lot of negotiations 3,9.Yes, Me is more hopeful.

Good luck! , " vishram_deshpande " <vishram_deshpande wrote:>> Dear members,

> > A girl, very close relative of mine, recently got split up with a friend with whom she was planning to get married. She is well qualified & employed as Jr Scientist at a highly reputed co> > She asked me when she can get married (with some one else) with a KP number 57. I made a horary chart on 13th Sep 09 at 9:55:22 am at location 73 E 55 * 18 N 31

> > Sub lord of 7th house is Jup & not placed in a star of retro. planet.Jup is signftr of 2 & 7. So marriage is promosed. > > Her dasha is rahu & rahu is not significator of 2,7,11 but he was a ruling planet for 2 times (once LS) Antara of Sat is not suitable as Sat is neither a ruling planet nor a significator of 2,7,11 Next antara is Mer & Mer is an RP So I thought it to be suitable.

> > Dear members, I am not at the moment very much interested in getting date of marriage but the dasha & bhukti only.> > Already she is 27 & I am worried how much old she will be at the time of marriage. If we say rah is not suitable as dasha lord will she need to wait till 2022 ?

> > I need help of experienced members. This is not a quiz & a real problem of my close relative.> > Thanks & regards> > Vishram Deshpande>

Dear all

Incomplete mail was sent mistakenly so plz read this one as my answer

Dear Vishram ji and others I have tried to solve the query with 4 step theory. In this case all the 9 planets signify3 & 9 houses.  Moon in Rahu star=7 so query is authentickp# lagna is common sign which shows delays

Moon in Shani sub shows Poonerphoo7th sub Guru in Rahu sub which is in shani rashi also shows delaysRPs are=Rahu, Shukra, Budha, Surya 7th sub is Guru,2,5,7,11 & 8 along with -ve houses 6,10,12,4 & 1 and also 3 & 9 at 4th step strongly

Marriage is there with lot of difference of opinion. Running Dashas:Rahu Maha.= Strongly signifies 3 & 9 and weakly signifies 7 & 8 but no any negative house is there.So Rahu will surely give marriage. But Antar dasha and Vidasha should strongly signify marriage houses

Shani Antar= Strongly signify 3 & 9 only, here it shows lot of negotiations but no marriage.( It is not in RP also )Budh Antar=signify 7 strongly ( at 4th step) along with 3,9 and also 12 It will give marriage

Vidasha= We need Vidasha signifying houses 2,11 or maximum houses from 2,11, 7,5,8 stronglyVidasha = Shukra, Guru, Mars,Sun signfy maximum +ve housesShukra =2,5,7,11,8Surya =2,5,8Mars  =2,5,7,8Guru =2.5.7.8.11

From all these Vidashas, Shukra and Surya are  Rulling Planets ( Guru 7th sub is aspecting Shukra but not directly as RP) Shukra is in Rulling, so I selected shukra as Vidasha swami So Rahu-Budh-Shukra =Between July to Nov 2012 When transit of all dasha swamis will be favourable.

(Suksham dasha may be Surya/shukra/Budha or Gurus 7th sub and aspect Shukra)  3 & 9 houses shows negotiations or even agreement between 2 parties.In my knowledge, today's generation is mostly interested in agreement marriage between 2 ie a boy and a girl rather than love marriage or arrraged marriage. When I was in Maldives for 4years, there I came to know not a single person goes for arranged marriage like India and they all have to select their partner through friendship and later on their parents may get involved.

(Though it is a Musleem country, originally they were all Budhist till 1965 when they were freed from British rule. After that they adopted Islamic religion, but still I didnt see Burkhas as a regular feature there or any other strict rules of Musleem country)

It is also a sort of arranged marriage by 2 people but through mutual agreement. Here I think along with marriage hosues 3 & 9 are very important and should be compulsary, am I correct? I didnt read this in books but if any senior person know about this or can throw some light and guide me. I may be wrong also.

Regards

Dr Sheetal

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 11:28 AM, Sheetal <ratnamalag wrote:

Dear Vishram ji and others

I have tried to solve the query with 4 step theory.

In this case all the 9 planets signify3 & 9 houses.

Moon in Rahu star=7 so query is authentic

kp# lagna is common sign which shows delays

Moon in Shani sub shows Poonerphoo

7th sub Guru in Rahu sub which is in shani rashi also shows delays

RPs are=Rahu, Shukra, Budha, Surya

7th sub is Guru,2,5,7,11 & 8 along with -ve houses 6,10,12,4 & 1 and also 3 & 9 at 4th step strongly

Marriage is there with lot of difference of opinion.

Running Dashas:

Rahu Maha.= Strongly signifies 3 & 9 and weakly signifies 7 & 8 but no any negative house is there.

So Rahu will surely give marriage. But Antar dasha and Vidasha should strongly signify marriage houses

Shani Antar= Strongly signify 3 & 9 only, here it shows lot of negotiations but no marriage.( It is not in RP also )

Budh Antar=signify 7 strongly ( at 4th step) along with 3,9 and also 12

It will give marriage

Vidasha= We need Vidasha signifying houses 2,11 or maximum houses from 2,11, 7,5,8 strongly

Vidasha = Shukra, Guru, Mars,Sun signfy maximum +ve houses

Shukra =2,5,7,11,8

Surya =2,5,8

Mars  =2,5,7,8

Guru =2.5.7.8.11

From all these Vidashas, Shukra and Surya are  Rulling Planets and Guru 7th sub is aspecting Shukra

Shukra is in Rulling, so I selected shukra as Vidasha swami

So Rahu-Budh-Shukra =Between July to Nov 2012 When transit of all dasha swamis will be favourable.

(Suksham dasha may be Surya/shukra/Budha or Guru which is 7th sub and aspect Shukra)

3 & 9 houses shows negotiations or even agreement between 2 parties.

In my knowledge, today's generation is mostly interested in agreement marriage between 2 ie a boy and a girl rather than love marriage or arrraged marriage. When I was in Maldives for 4years, there I came to know not a single person goes for arranged marriage like India and they all have to select their partner through friendship and later on their parents may get involved.

(Though it is a Musleem country, originally they were all Budhist till 1965 when they were freed from British rule. After that they adopted Islamic religion, but still I didnt see Burkhas as a regular feature there or any other strict rules of Musleem country)

It is also a sort of arranged marriage by 2 people but through mutual agreement. Here I think along with marriage hosues 3 & 9 are very important and should be compulsary, am I correct? I didnt read this in books but if any senior person know about this or can throw some light and guide me. I may be wrong also.

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 7:57 AM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

Bhanu ji's SmartKpHorary SW output shows Mo, 1CSL Sa, 7CSL Ju, 2CSL Me & 11CSL Ra indicating promise of marriage.Pl note Ra is in 7 to give marriage. Sa indicates a lot of negotiations 3,9.Yes, Me is more hopeful.

Good luck! , " vishram_deshpande " <vishram_deshpande wrote:>> Dear members,>

> A girl, very close relative of mine, recently got split up with a friend with whom she was planning to get married. She is well qualified & employed as Jr Scientist at a highly reputed co> > She asked me when she can get married (with some one else) with a KP number 57. I made a horary chart on 13th Sep 09 at 9:55:22 am at location 73 E 55 * 18 N 31

> > Sub lord of 7th house is Jup & not placed in a star of retro. planet.Jup is signftr of 2 & 7. So marriage is promosed. > > Her dasha is rahu & rahu is not significator of 2,7,11 but he was a ruling planet for 2 times (once LS) Antara of Sat is not suitable as Sat is neither a ruling planet nor a significator of 2,7,11 Next antara is Mer & Mer is an RP So I thought it to be suitable.

> > Dear members, I am not at the moment very much interested in getting date of marriage but the dasha & bhukti only.> > Already she is 27 & I am worried how much old she will be at the time of marriage. If we say rah is not suitable as dasha lord will she need to wait till 2022 ?

> > I need help of experienced members. This is not a quiz & a real problem of my close relative.> > Thanks & regards> > Vishram Deshpande>

Hello

I worked this out per 4 step ( Bracketd cusp show strong signification ). The significations for Ju are

Ju: (8)7(10)

Star of Ju-Ma : (12)(6)(11)Close to cusp(1)

Sub of Ju-Ra : (7) Agent of Sa (3)8(9) Conj Su(3)3

Star of Ra-Su: (3)3 conj Sa(3)8(9)

Apart from delays i do not see a potential of Happy married life. As 8,12 & 6 are strongly signified. 3 & 9 show negotiation. So will be arranged marriage. Also Su on the 4th step shows that the groom would be known to Father.

When will marriage happen? 2,7 & 11 houses are signified by Me-Me-Ju

Me: - -

Star of Me-Su:(3)3 conj Sa(3)8(9)

Sub of Me-Ve:(2)(5)12

Star of Ve-Me:(4) 1 4

Regards

Amit

vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2009 8:55:54 PM Am I correct ?

Dear members,A girl, very close relative of mine, recently got split up with a friend with whom she was planning to get married. She is well qualified & employed as Jr Scientist at a highly reputed coShe asked me when she can get married (with some one else) with a KP number 57. I made a horary chart on 13th Sep 09 at 9:55:22 am at location 73 E 55 * 18 N 31Sub lord of 7th house is Jup & not placed in a star of retro. planet.Jup is signftr of 2 & 7. So marriage is promosed. Her dasha is rahu & rahu is not significator of 2,7,11 but he was a ruling planet for 2 times (once LS) Antara of Sat is not suitable as Sat is neither a ruling planet nor a significator of 2,7,11 Next antara is Mer & Mer is an RP So I thought it to be suitable. Dear members, I am not at the moment very much interested in getting date of marriage but the dasha & bhukti only.Already she is 27 & I am worried

how much old she will be at the time of marriage. If we say rah is not suitable as dasha lord will she need to wait till 2022 ? I need help of experienced members. This is not a quiz & a real problem of my close relative.Thanks & regardsVishram Deshpande

Hi

I recognise that i forgot to complete the communication .

Ju is 7th Sub Lord & as per the DBA marriage will happen in Jul through Aug 2015.

Regards

Amit

Amit Soman <amitbs2002 ; vishram_deshpandeSent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 7:44:46 AMRe: Am I correct ?

Hello

I worked this out per 4 step ( Bracketd cusp show strong signification ). The significations for Ju are

Apart from delays i do not see a potential of Happy married life. As 8,12 & 6 are strongly signified. 3 & 9 show negotiation. So will be arranged marriage. Also Su on the 4th step shows that the groom would be known to Father.

Sub of Me-Ve:(2)(5) 12

Regards

Amit

vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>@gro ups.comSunday, September 13, 2009 8:55:54 PM Am I correct ?

Dear members,A girl, very close relative of mine, recently got split up with a friend with whom she was planning to get married. She is well qualified & employed as Jr Scientist at a highly reputed coShe asked me when she can get married (with some one else) with a KP number 57. I made a horary chart on 13th Sep 09 at 9:55:22 am at location 73 E 55 * 18 N 31Sub lord of 7th house is Jup & not placed in a star of retro. planet.Jup is signftr of 2 & 7. So marriage is promosed. Her dasha is rahu & rahu is not significator of 2,7,11 but he was a ruling planet for 2 times (once LS) Antara of Sat is not suitable as Sat is neither a ruling planet nor a significator of 2,7,11 Next antara is Mer & Mer is an RP So I thought it to be suitable. Dear members, I am not at the moment very much interested in getting date of marriage but the dasha & bhukti only.Already she is 27 & I am worried

how much old she will be at the time of marriage. If we say rah is not suitable as dasha lord will she need to wait till 2022 ? I need help of experienced members. This is not a quiz & a real problem of my close relative.Thanks & regardsVishram Deshpande

Dear Amit/others

Which sw u r using? What is Budh degree in it?Plz let me know.

I did my calculations with ASTRO 3.3 and also checked by Astro-office 2005. In both Budh is in   virgo 10*24mt so Budh in moon star-moon sub. I request others who use ASTRO 3.3, plz check the degree of Budh

Thanks and regards

Dr Sheetal

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 6:39 PM, Amit Soman <amitbs2002 wrote:

Hi

Ju is 7th Sub Lord & as per the DBA marriage will happen in Jul through Aug 2015.

Regards

Amit

Amit Soman <amitbs2002 ; vishram_deshpande

Wednesday, September 16, 2009 7:44:46 AMRe: Am I correct ? 

Hello

Regards

Amit

vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>@gro ups.com Sunday, September 13, 2009 8:55:54 PM Am I correct ?

Dear members,A girl, very close relative of mine, recently got split up with a friend with whom she was planning to get married. She is well qualified & employed as Jr Scientist at a highly reputed co

She asked me when she can get married (with some one else) with a KP number 57. I made a horary chart on 13th Sep 09 at 9:55:22 am at location 73 E 55 * 18 N 31Sub lord of 7th house is Jup & not placed in a star of retro. planet.Jup is signftr of 2 & 7. So marriage is promosed.

Her dasha is rahu & rahu is not significator of 2,7,11 but he was a ruling planet for 2 times (once LS) Antara of Sat is not suitable as Sat is neither a ruling planet nor a significator of 2,7,11 Next antara is Mer & Mer is an RP So I thought it to be suitable.

Dear members, I am not at the moment very much interested in getting date of marriage but the dasha & bhukti only.Already she is 27 & I am worried how much old she will be at the time of marriage. If we say rah is not suitable as dasha lord will she need to wait till 2022 ?

I need help of experienced members. This is not a quiz & a real problem of my close relative.Thanks & regardsVishram Deshpande

Dear Dr Sheetal,I have also verified with Smart KP Horary Astrology software and What you have written is correct about Mercury.Best regards

Bhanuhttp://kphorary.sourceforge.net/On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 5:42 PM, Sheetal <ratnamalag wrote:

Dear Amit/others

I did my calculations with ASTRO 3.3 and also checked by Astro-office 2005. In both Budh is in   virgo 10*24mt so Budh in moon star-moon sub. I request others who use ASTRO 3.3, plz check the degree of Budh

Thanks and regards

Dr Sheetal

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 6:39 PM, Amit Soman <amitbs2002 wrote:

Hi

Regards

Amit

Amit Soman <amitbs2002 ; vishram_deshpande

Wednesday, September 16, 2009 7:44:46 AMRe: Am I correct ? 

Hello

Regards

Amit

vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>@gro ups.com Sunday, September 13, 2009 8:55:54 PM Am I correct ?

Dear members,A girl, very close relative of mine, recently got split up with a friend with whom she was planning to get married. She is well qualified & employed as Jr Scientist at a highly reputed co

She asked me when she can get married (with some one else) with a KP number 57. I made a horary chart on 13th Sep 09 at 9:55:22 am at location 73 E 55 * 18 N 31Sub lord of 7th house is Jup & not placed in a star of retro. planet.Jup is signftr of 2 & 7. So marriage is promosed.

Her dasha is rahu & rahu is not significator of 2,7,11 but he was a ruling planet for 2 times (once LS) Antara of Sat is not suitable as Sat is neither a ruling planet nor a significator of 2,7,11 Next antara is Mer & Mer is an RP So I thought it to be suitable.

Dear members, I am not at the moment very much interested in getting date of marriage but the dasha & bhukti only.Already she is 27 & I am worried how much old she will be at the time of marriage. If we say rah is not suitable as dasha lord will she need to wait till 2022 ?

I need help of experienced members. This is not a quiz & a real problem of my close relative.Thanks & regardsVishram Deshpande

-- Bhanu Pinnamanenihttp://kpmuhurat.sourceforge.net/

Hi Sheetal

I am using Jagannath Hora 7.33. The details of the horoscope casted are :

15th sept 2009

7:19:23 am

Atlanta USA

New KP Ayanmsha is 23:54:07

Me is 8Vi 39' 46.86"

Regards

Amit Soman

Sheetal <ratnamalag Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 11:42:21 AMRe: Am I correct ?

Dear Amit/others

I did my calculations with ASTRO 3.3 and also checked by Astro-office 2005. In both Budh is in virgo 10*24mt so Budh in moon star-moon sub. I request others who use ASTRO 3.3, plz check the degree of Budh

Thanks and regards

Dr Sheetal

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 6:39 PM, Amit Soman <amitbs2002 > wrote:

Hi

Regards

Amit

Amit Soman <amitbs2002 >@gro ups.com; vishram_deshpande@ .co. inWednesday, September 16, 2009 7:44:46 AMRe: Am I correct ?

Hello

Regards

Amit

Dear Sheetal ji,

Thanks for your analysis about the chart related to marriage problem. Youe ways

of thinking (due to 4 step theory) are matching up to 4 suitable antara selected

by you.

Like 4 system only, but as written by late Suresh Shahasane Guruji, if we try to

check strength of Ven & Jup (as any of DBA lords ) Ven has more strength & hence

more suitable as antara swami. This is my thinking to come closer to Antara

lord.

I will be highly obliged if you let me know your views about what evil effects

can she have in her married life ?

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

--- On Wed, 16/9/09, Sheetal <ratnamalag wrote:

> Sheetal <ratnamalag

> Re: Re: Am I correct ?

>

> Wednesday, 16 September, 2009, 11:28 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Vishram ji and others

>  

> I have tried to solve the query with 4 step

> theory.

>  

> In this case all the 9 planets signify3 & 9

> houses.

>  

> Moon in Rahu star=7 so query is authentic

> kp# lagna is common sign which shows delays

> Moon in Shani sub shows Poonerphoo

> 7th sub Guru in Rahu sub which is in shani rashi also

> shows delays

> RPs are=Rahu, Shukra, Budha, Surya

>  

> 7th sub is Guru,2,5,7,11 & 8 along with -ve houses

> 6,10,12,4 & 1 and also 3 & 9 at 4th step

> strongly

> Marriage is there with lot of difference of

> opinion.

>  

> Running Dashas:

> Rahu Maha.= Strongly signifies 3 & 9 and weakly

> signifies 7 & 8 but no any negative house is

> there.

> So Rahu will surely give marriage. But Antar dasha and

> Vidasha should strongly signify marriage houses

>  

> Shani Antar= Strongly signify 3 & 9 only, here it

> shows lot of negotiations but no marriage.( It is not in RP

> also )

> Budh Antar=signify 7 strongly ( at 4th step) along

> with 3,9 and also 12

> It will give marriage

> Vidasha= We need Vidasha signifying houses 2,11 or

> maximum houses from 2,11, 7,5,8 strongly

> Vidasha = Shukra, Guru, Mars,Sun signfy maximum

> +ve houses

> Shukra =2,5,7, 11,8

> Surya =2,5,8

> Mars  =2,5,7,8

> Guru =2.5.7.8.11

>  

> From all these Vidashas, Shukra and

> Surya are  Rulling Planets and Guru 7th sub is aspecting

> Shukra

>  

> Shukra is in Rulling, so I selected shukra as Vidasha

> swami

>  So Rahu-Budh-Shukra =Between July to Nov

> 2012 When transit of all dasha swamis will be

> favourable.

> (Suksham dasha may be Surya/shukra/ Budha or Guru

> which is 7th sub and aspect Shukra)

>  

>  

>  

>  

> 3 & 9 houses shows negotiations or even agreement

> between 2 parties.

> In my knowledge, today's generation is mostly

> interested in agreement marriage between 2 ie a boy and a

> girl rather than love marriage or arrraged marriage. When

> I was in Maldives for 4years, there I came to know not a

> single person goes for arranged marriage like India and they

> all have to select their partner through friendship

> and later on their parents may get involved.

>

>  

> (Though it is a Musleem country, originally they

> were all Budhist till 1965 when they were freed from British

> rule. After that they adopted Islamic religion, but still

> I didnt see Burkhas as a regular feature there or any

> other strict rules of Musleem country)

>

>  

>  It is also a sort of arranged marriage by 2 people

> but through mutual agreement. Here I think along with

> marriage hosues 3 & 9 are very important and should be

> compulsary, am I correct? I didnt read this in books but if

> any senior person know about this or can throw some light

> and guide me. I may be wrong also.

>

>  

>  

>  

>  

>

>  

> On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 7:57 AM,

> tw853 <tw853 (AT) (DOT)

> com> wrote:

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Bhanu ji's SmartKpHorary SW output shows Mo, 1CSL

> Sa, 7CSL Ju, 2CSL Me & 11CSL Ra indicating promise of

> marriage.

> Pl note Ra is in 7 to give marriage.

> Sa indicates a lot of negotiations 3,9.

> Yes, Me is more hopeful.

>

> Good luck!

>

>

> @gro

> ups.com, " vishram_deshpande "

> <vishram_deshpande@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear members,

>

> >

> > A girl, very close relative of mine, recently got

> split up with a friend with whom she was planning to get

> married. She is well qualified & employed as Jr

> Scientist at a highly reputed co

> >

> > She asked me when she can get married (with some one

> else) with a KP number 57. I made a horary chart on 13th Sep

> 09 at 9:55:22 am at location 73 E 55 * 18 N 31

>

> >

> > Sub lord of 7th house is Jup & not placed in a

> star of retro. planet.Jup is signftr of 2 & 7. So

> marriage is promosed.

> >

> > Her dasha is rahu & rahu is not significator of

> 2,7,11 but he was a ruling planet for 2 times (once LS)

> Antara of Sat is not suitable as Sat is neither a ruling

> planet nor a significator of 2,7,11 Next antara is Mer &

> Mer is an RP So I thought it to be suitable.

>

> >

> > Dear members, I am not at the moment very much

> interested in getting date of marriage but the dasha &

> bhukti only.

> >

> > Already she is 27 & I am worried how much old she

> will be at the time of marriage. If we say rah is not

> suitable as dasha lord will she need to wait till 2022 ?

>

> >

> > I need help of experienced members. This is not a quiz

> & a real problem of my close relative.

> >

> > Thanks & regards

> >

> > Vishram Deshpande

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

http://in./trynew

Dr Sheetal ji,

I am using Astro Kundali (pro) lite which shows Budh in Virgo 10-18'-36 "

Vishram Deshpande

--- On Wed, 16/9/09, Sheetal <ratnamalag wrote:

> Sheetal <ratnamalag

> Re: Am I correct ?

>

> Wednesday, 16 September, 2009, 9:12 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Amit/others

>  

> Which sw u r using? What is Budh degree in it?Plz let

> me know.

> I did my calculations with ASTRO 3.3 and also checked

> by Astro-office 2005. In both Budh is in   virgo 10*24mt

> so Budh in moon star-moon sub. I request others who use

> ASTRO 3.3, plz check the degree of Budh

>  

> Thanks and regards

> Dr Sheetal

>

>

> On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 6:39 PM,

> Amit Soman <amitbs2002 (AT) (DOT)

> com> wrote:

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

> Hi

>  

> I recognise that i forgot to complete the

> communication .

>  

> Ju is 7th Sub Lord & as per the DBA marriage will

> happen in Jul through Aug 2015.

>  

> Regards

> Amit

>

>

>

>

>

> Amit

> Soman <amitbs2002 (AT) (DOT)

> com>

> @gro

> ups.com; vishram_deshpande@

> .co. in

>

> Sent:

> Wednesday, September 16, 2009 7:44:46 AM

> Re:

> Am I correct ?

>

>  

>

>

>

>

> Hello

>  

> I worked this out per 4 step ( Bracketd cusp show

> strong signification ). The significations for Ju are

> Ju: (8)7(10)

> Star of Ju-Ma : (12)(6)(11)Close to cusp(1)

> Sub of Ju-Ra : (7) Agent of Sa (3)8(9) Conj

> Su(3)3

> Star of Ra-Su: (3)3 conj Sa(3)8(9)

>  

> Apart from delays i do not see a potential of Happy

> married life. As 8,12 & 6 are strongly signified. 3

> & 9 show negotiation. So will be arranged marriage. Also

> Su on the 4th step shows that the groom would be known to

> Father.

>

>  

> When will marriage happen? 2,7 & 11 houses are

> signified by Me-Me-Ju

>  

> Me: - -

> Star of Me-Su:(3)3 conj Sa(3)8(9)

> Sub of Me-Ve:(2)(5) 12

> Star of Ve-Me:(4) 1 4

>  

> Regards

> Amit

> vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co.

> in>

> To:

> @gro ups.com

>

> Sunday,

> September 13, 2009 8:55:54 PM

> Subject:

> Am I correct ?

>

>

>  

>

> Dear members,

>

> A girl, very close relative of mine, recently got split up

> with a friend with whom she was planning to get married. She

> is well qualified & employed as Jr Scientist at a highly

> reputed co

>

>

> She asked me when she can get married (with some one else)

> with a KP number 57. I made a horary chart on 13th Sep 09 at

> 9:55:22 am at location 73 E 55 * 18 N 31

>

> Sub lord of 7th house is Jup & not placed in a star of

> retro. planet.Jup is signftr of 2 & 7. So marriage is

> promosed.

>

>

> Her dasha is rahu & rahu is not significator of 2,7,11

> but he was a ruling planet for 2 times (once LS) Antara of

> Sat is not suitable as Sat is neither a ruling planet nor a

> significator of 2,7,11 Next antara is Mer & Mer is an RP

> So I thought it to be suitable.

>

>

> Dear members, I am not at the moment very much interested

> in getting date of marriage but the dasha & bhukti

> only.

>

> Already she is 27 & I am worried how much old she will

> be at the time of marriage. If we say rah is not suitable as

> dasha lord will she need to wait till 2022 ?

>

>

> I need help of experienced members. This is not a quiz

> & a real problem of my close relative.

>

> Thanks & regards

>

> Vishram Deshpande

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

India has a new look. Take a sneak peek http://in./trynew

Hi Dr. Sheetal

As you have written about the output from Astrooffice 2005, I am to point out that Astrocomp softwares including Kundli 2005, Kismat 2005, Astro office 2005, E Kundli 2005 will have the same long.of the planets as well as cusps. But here also piracy matters. All these softwares can behad in piracy market by cracking the softwares. I am having Astro office 2005, E Kundli 2005 licenced copy. So anyone who is using licenced copy of any software then only the authenticity of the data can be had. I had personally discussion with Astrocomp for somany times, They say if there is any change in programme execution it will differ in long.of planets as well as cusps as well as the dasa period may change to slight. If the software is genuine, then dont worry. what you had the output it correct. Dont compare to other softwares. because on the same software you had solved so many problems/queries to date prediction. If we compare our software with others, there may be slight difference and we presume that ours is software is faulty and accordingly we have doubts in our predictions hence forth. But this should not be the case. I feel you will agree with me.

With regards

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur

Cell No. +91 9422582853

On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 10:11:33 +0530 wrote

>

Dr Sheetal ji,

I am using Astro Kundali (pro) lite which shows Budh in Virgo 10-18'-36"

Vishram Deshpande

--- On Wed, 16/9/09, Sheetal wrote:

> Sheetal

>

> Wednesday, 16 September, 2009, 9:12 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Amit/others

>  

> Which sw u r using? What is Budh degree in it?Plz let

> me know.

> I did my calculations with ASTRO 3.3 and also checked

> by Astro-office 2005. In both Budh is in   virgo 10*24mt

> so Budh in moon star-moon sub. I request others who use

> ASTRO 3.3, plz check the degree of Budh

>  

> Thanks and regards

> Dr Sheetal

>

>

> On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 6:39 PM,

> Amit Soman

> com> wrote:

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

> Hi

>  

> I recognise that i forgot to complete the

> communication .

>  

> Ju is 7th Sub Lord as per the DBA marriage will

> happen in Jul through Aug 2015.

>  

> Regards

> Amit

>

>

>

>

>

> Amit

> Soman

> com>

> @gro

> ups.com; vishram_deshpande@

> .co. in

>

> Sent:

> Wednesday, September 16, 2009 7:44:46 AM

> Re:

> Am I correct ?

>

>  

>

>

>

>

> Hello

>  

> I worked this out per 4 step ( Bracketd cusp show

> strong signification ). The significations for Ju are

> Ju: (8)7(10)

> Star of Ju-Ma : (12)(6)(11)Close to cusp(1)

> Sub of Ju-Ra : (7) Agent of Sa (3)8(9) Conj

> Su(3)3

> Star of Ra-Su: (3)3 conj Sa(3)8(9)

>  

> Apart from delays i do not see a potential of Happy

> married life. As 8,12 6 are strongly signified. 3

> 9 show negotiation. So will be arranged marriage. Also

> Su on the 4th step shows that the groom would be known to

> Father.

>

>  

> When will marriage happen? 2,7 11 houses are

> signified by Me-Me-Ju

>  

> Me: - -

> Star of Me-Su:(3)3 conj Sa(3)8(9)

> Sub of Me-Ve:(2)(5) 12

> Star of Ve-Me:(4) 1 4

>  

> Regards

> Amit

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> vishram_deshpande

> in>

> To:

> @gro ups.com

>

> Sunday,

> September 13, 2009 8:55:54 PM

> Subject:

> Am I correct ?

>

>

>  

>

> Dear members,

>

> A girl, very close relative of mine, recently got split up

> with a friend with whom she was planning to get married. She

> is well qualified employed as Jr Scientist at a highly

> reputed co

>

>

> She asked me when she can get married (with some one else)

> with a KP number 57. I made a horary chart on 13th Sep 09 at

> 9:55:22 am at location 73 E 55 * 18 N 31

>

> Sub lord of 7th house is Jup not placed in a star of

> retro. planet.Jup is signftr of 2 7. So marriage is

> promosed.

>

>

> Her dasha is rahu rahu is not significator of 2,7,11

> but he was a ruling planet for 2 times (once LS) Antara of

> Sat is not suitable as Sat is neither a ruling planet nor a

> significator of 2,7,11 Next antara is Mer Mer is an RP

> So I thought it to be suitable.

>

>

> Dear members, I am not at the moment very much interested

> in getting date of marriage but the dasha bhukti

> only.

>

> Already she is 27 I am worried how much old she will

> be at the time of marriage. If we say rah is not suitable as

> dasha lord will she need to wait till 2022 ?

>

>

> I need help of experienced members. This is not a quiz

> a real problem of my close relative.

>

> Thanks regards

>

> Vishram Deshpande

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

India has a new look. Take a sneak peek http://in./trynew

Dear vishram ji

It means it is also showing Budh in Moon star and moon sub

Thanks and regards

Dr Sheetal

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 9:51 AM, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:

Dr Sheetal ji,I am using Astro Kundali (pro) lite which shows Budh in Virgo 10-18'-36 " Vishram Deshpande--- On Wed, 16/9/09, Sheetal <ratnamalag wrote:> Sheetal <ratnamalag

> > Wednesday, 16 September, 2009, 9:12 PM

> > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > Dear Amit/others>  > Which sw u r using? What is Budh degree in it?Plz let

> me know.> I did my calculations with ASTRO 3.3 and also checked> by Astro-office 2005. In both Budh is in   virgo 10*24mt> so Budh in moon star-moon sub. I request others who use> ASTRO 3.3, plz check the degree of Budh

>  > Thanks and regards> Dr Sheetal> > > On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 6:39 PM,> Amit Soman <amitbs2002 (AT) (DOT) > com> wrote:> > >   > >

> > > > Hi>  > I recognise that i forgot to complete the> communication .>  > Ju is 7th Sub Lord & as per the DBA marriage will> happen in Jul through Aug 2015.

>  > Regards> Amit> > > > > > Amit> Soman <amitbs2002 (AT) (DOT) > com>> @gro> ups.com; vishram_deshpande@

> .co. in> > Sent:> Wednesday, September 16, 2009 7:44:46 AM> Re:> Am I correct ?> >   >

> > > > Hello>  > I worked this out per 4 step ( Bracketd cusp show> strong signification ). The significations for Ju are> Ju: (8)7(10)> Star of Ju-Ma : (12)(6)(11)Close to cusp(1)

> Sub of Ju-Ra : (7) Agent of Sa (3)8(9) Conj> Su(3)3> Star of Ra-Su: (3)3 conj Sa(3)8(9)>  > Apart from delays i do not see a potential of Happy> married life. As 8,12 & 6 are strongly signified. 3

> & 9 show negotiation. So will be arranged marriage. Also> Su on the 4th step shows that the groom would be known to> Father.> >  > When will marriage happen? 2,7 & 11 houses are

> signified by Me-Me-Ju>  > Me: - -> Star of Me-Su:(3)3 conj Sa(3)8(9)> Sub of Me-Ve:(2)(5) 12> Star of Ve-Me:(4) 1 4>  > Regards> Amit> > >

> > > > > vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co.> in>> To:> @gro ups.com

> > Sunday,> September 13, 2009 8:55:54 PM> Subject:> Am I correct ?> > >   > > Dear members,> > A girl, very close relative of mine, recently got split up

> with a friend with whom she was planning to get married. She> is well qualified & employed as Jr Scientist at a highly> reputed co> > > She asked me when she can get married (with some one else)

> with a KP number 57. I made a horary chart on 13th Sep 09 at> 9:55:22 am at location 73 E 55 * 18 N 31> > Sub lord of 7th house is Jup & not placed in a star of> retro. planet.Jup is signftr of 2 & 7. So marriage is

> promosed. > > > Her dasha is rahu & rahu is not significator of 2,7,11> but he was a ruling planet for 2 times (once LS) Antara of> Sat is not suitable as Sat is neither a ruling planet nor a

> significator of 2,7,11 Next antara is Mer & Mer is an RP> So I thought it to be suitable. > > > Dear members, I am not at the moment very much interested> in getting date of marriage but the dasha & bhukti

> only.> > Already she is 27 & I am worried how much old she will> be at the time of marriage. If we say rah is not suitable as> dasha lord will she need to wait till 2022 ? >

> > I need help of experienced members. This is not a quiz> & a real problem of my close relative.> > Thanks & regards> > Vishram Deshpande > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > India has a new look. Take a sneak peek http://in./trynew

Dear Vishram ji

I think there is some confusion due to terminology of dashas.

I have elected Rahu Maha dasha-Budh Antar-dasha( Bhukti) and shukra pratiantar dasha(vidasha) (I have also selected Shukra Pratiantar ie vidasha and not Guru pratiantar or vidasha ) which is the period of 6mon -July to Nov 2012 and we have to see the transit of all dasha lords thruough star and sub of significators here, and it will usually tally with the Sukshama dasha. I have selected 4 S kshama.Dashas( not antara as u wrote). .

I have attended 3 days workshop at Nagpur of Mr Shahasane in 04 and I have read his kp book also. But when he was taking classes, practically he was solving the example upto star level though he wrote in his book up to sub level. When I asked him why he is not giving importance to sublord which is main kp, his answer was not clear and very confusing to me. So I don't follow him. After his workshop here in Nagpur, he did'nt allow any other astrologer, taking workshop here which was very funny. Anyways,

Regards

Dr Sheetal

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 9:43 AM, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:

Dear Sheetal ji,Thanks for your analysis about the chart related to marriage problem. Youe ways of thinking (due to 4 step theory) are matching up to 4 suitable antara selected by you.Like 4 system only, but as written by late Suresh Shahasane Guruji, if we try to check strength of Ven & Jup (as any of DBA lords ) Ven has more strength & hence more suitable as antara swami. This is my thinking to come closer to Antara lord.

I will be highly obliged if you let me know your views about what evil effects can she have in her married life ?Thanks & regards.Vishram Deshpande --- On Wed, 16/9/09, Sheetal <ratnamalag wrote:> Sheetal <ratnamalag

> Re: Re: Am I correct ?> > Wednesday, 16 September, 2009, 11:28 AM

> > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > Dear Vishram ji and others>  

> I have tried to solve the query with 4 step> theory.>  > In this case all the 9 planets signify3 & 9> houses. >  > Moon in Rahu star=7 so query is authentic> kp# lagna is common sign which shows delays

> Moon in Shani sub shows Poonerphoo> 7th sub Guru in Rahu sub which is in shani rashi also> shows delays> RPs are=Rahu, Shukra, Budha, Surya>  > 7th sub is Guru,2,5,7,11 & 8 along with -ve houses

> 6,10,12,4 & 1 and also 3 & 9 at 4th step> strongly> Marriage is there with lot of difference of> opinion.>  > Running Dashas:> Rahu Maha.= Strongly signifies 3 & 9 and weakly

> signifies 7 & 8 but no any negative house is> there.> So Rahu will surely give marriage. But Antar dasha and> Vidasha should strongly signify marriage houses>  > Shani Antar= Strongly signify 3 & 9 only, here it

> shows lot of negotiations but no marriage.( It is not in RP> also )> Budh Antar=signify 7 strongly ( at 4th step) along> with 3,9 and also 12 > It will give marriage> Vidasha= We need Vidasha signifying houses 2,11 or

> maximum houses from 2,11, 7,5,8 strongly> Vidasha = Shukra, Guru, Mars,Sun signfy maximum> +ve houses> Shukra =2,5,7, 11,8> Surya =2,5,8> Mars  =2,5,7,8> Guru =2.5.7.8.11

>  > From all these Vidashas, Shukra and> Surya are  Rulling Planets and Guru 7th sub is aspecting> Shukra>  > Shukra is in Rulling, so I selected shukra as Vidasha> swami>  So Rahu-Budh-Shukra =Between July to Nov

> 2012 When transit of all dasha swamis will be> favourable.> (Suksham dasha may be Surya/shukra/ Budha or Guru> which is 7th sub and aspect Shukra)>  >  >  >  > 3 & 9 houses shows negotiations or even agreement

> between 2 parties.> In my knowledge, today's generation is mostly> interested in agreement marriage between 2 ie a boy and a> girl rather than love marriage or arrraged marriage. When> I was in Maldives for 4years, there I came to know not a

> single person goes for arranged marriage like India and they> all have to select their partner through friendship> and later on their parents may get involved.> >  > (Though it is a Musleem country, originally they

> were all Budhist till 1965 when they were freed from British> rule. After that they adopted Islamic religion, but still> I didnt see Burkhas as a regular feature there or any> other strict rules of Musleem country)

> >  >  It is also a sort of arranged marriage by 2 people> but through mutual agreement. Here I think along with> marriage hosues 3 & 9 are very important and should be> compulsary, am I correct? I didnt read this in books but if

> any senior person know about this or can throw some light> and guide me. I may be wrong also.> >  >  >  >  > >  > On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 7:57 AM,> tw853 <tw853 (AT) (DOT)

> com> wrote:> > >   > > > > Bhanu ji's SmartKpHorary SW output shows Mo, 1CSL> Sa, 7CSL Ju, 2CSL Me & 11CSL Ra indicating promise of> marriage.

> Pl note Ra is in 7 to give marriage. > Sa indicates a lot of negotiations 3,9.> Yes, Me is more hopeful.> > Good luck! > > > @gro> ups.com, " vishram_deshpande "

> <vishram_deshpande@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear members,> > > > > A girl, very close relative of mine, recently got> split up with a friend with whom she was planning to get

> married. She is well qualified & employed as Jr> Scientist at a highly reputed co> > > > She asked me when she can get married (with some one> else) with a KP number 57. I made a horary chart on 13th Sep

> 09 at 9:55:22 am at location 73 E 55 * 18 N 31> > > > > Sub lord of 7th house is Jup & not placed in a> star of retro. planet.Jup is signftr of 2 & 7. So> marriage is promosed.

> > > > Her dasha is rahu & rahu is not significator of> 2,7,11 but he was a ruling planet for 2 times (once LS)> Antara of Sat is not suitable as Sat is neither a ruling> planet nor a significator of 2,7,11 Next antara is Mer &

> Mer is an RP So I thought it to be suitable. > > > > > Dear members, I am not at the moment very much> interested in getting date of marriage but the dasha & > bhukti only.

> > > > Already she is 27 & I am worried how much old she> will be at the time of marriage. If we say rah is not> suitable as dasha lord will she need to wait till 2022 ? > > >

> > I need help of experienced members. This is not a quiz> & a real problem of my close relative.> > > > Thanks & regards> > > > Vishram Deshpande> >

> > > > > > > > > Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now! http://in./trynew

Hello Madam I wanrt to know the website of the SW u r using is it priced or freee download

Thanks for the information

cghatty

gcmouliswer--- On Thu, 17/9/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpandeRe: Am I correct ? Date: Thursday, 17 September, 2009, 4:21 AM

Dr Sheetal ji,I am using Astro Kundali (pro) lite which shows Budh in Virgo 10-18'-36"Vishram Deshpande--- On Wed, 16/9/09, Sheetal <ratnamalag (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:> Sheetal <ratnamalag (AT) gmail (DOT) com>> Re: Am I correct ?> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, 16 September, 2009, 9:12 PM> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Amit/others> > Which sw u r using? What is Budh degree in it?Plz let> me know.> I did my calculations with ASTRO 3.3 and also checked> by Astro-office 2005. In both Budh is in virgo 10*24mt> so Budh in moon star-moon sub. I request others who use> ASTRO 3.3, plz check the degree of Budh> > Thanks and regards> Dr Sheetal> > > On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 6:39 PM,> Amit Soman <amitbs2002@ .> com> wrote:> > > > > > > > > Hi> > I recognise that i forgot to complete the> communication .> > Ju is 7th Sub Lord & as per the DBA marriage will> happen in Jul through Aug 2015.> > Regards> Amit>

> > > > > Amit> Soman <amitbs2002@ .> com>> @gro> ups.com; vishram_deshpande@> .co. in> > Sent:> Wednesday, September 16, 2009 7:44:46 AM> Re:> Am I correct ?> > > > > > > Hello> > I worked this out per 4 step ( Bracketd cusp show> strong signification ). The significations for Ju are> Ju: (8)7(10)> Star of Ju-Ma : (12)(6)(11)Close to cusp(1)> Sub of Ju-Ra : (7) Agent of Sa (3)8(9) Conj> Su(3)3> Star of Ra-Su: (3)3 conj Sa(3)8(9)> > Apart from delays i do not see a potential of Happy> married life. As 8,12 & 6 are strongly signified. 3> & 9 show negotiation. So will be arranged marriage. Also> Su on the 4th step shows that

the groom would be known to> Father.> > > When will marriage happen? 2,7 & 11 houses are> signified by Me-Me-Ju> > Me: - -> Star of Me-Su:(3)3 conj Sa(3)8(9)> Sub of Me-Ve:(2)(5) 12> Star of Ve-Me:(4) 1 4> > Regards> Amit> > > > > > > > vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co.> in>> To:> @gro ups.com > > Sunday,> September 13, 2009 8:55:54 PM> Subject:> Am I correct ?> > > > > Dear members,> > A girl, very close relative of mine, recently got split up> with a friend with whom she was planning to get married. She> is well qualified & employed as Jr Scientist at a highly> reputed co> >

> She asked me when she can get married (with some one else)> with a KP number 57. I made a horary chart on 13th Sep 09 at> 9:55:22 am at location 73 E 55 * 18 N 31> > Sub lord of 7th house is Jup & not placed in a star of> retro. planet.Jup is signftr of 2 & 7. So marriage is> promosed. > > > Her dasha is rahu & rahu is not significator of 2,7,11> but he was a ruling planet for 2 times (once LS) Antara of> Sat is not suitable as Sat is neither a ruling planet nor a> significator of 2,7,11 Next antara is Mer & Mer is an RP> So I thought it to be suitable.. > > > Dear members, I am not at the moment very much interested> in getting date of marriage but the dasha & bhukti> only.> > Already she is 27 & I am worried how much old she will> be at the time of marriage. If we say rah is

not suitable as> dasha lord will she need to wait till 2022 ? > > > I need help of experienced members. This is not a quiz> & a real problem of my close relative.> > Thanks & regards> > Vishram Deshpande > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > India has a new look. Take a sneak peek http://in.. com/trynew

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

Hi

I guess u r casting the horoscope per details in Vishram's mail ( 13th sept ). Whereas i am doing it for the horary number 57 but on 15th sept. i.e when i worked on the problem. So the diff . Pl. confirm.

Regards

Amit

Amit Soman <amitbs2002 ; ratnamalagSent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 4:37:47 PMRe: Am I correct ?

Hi Sheetal

I am using Jagannath Hora 7.33. The details of the horoscope casted are :

15th sept 2009

7:19:23 am

Atlanta USA

New KP Ayanmsha is 23:54:07

Me is 8Vi 39' 46.86"

Regards

Amit Soman

Sheetal <ratnamalag (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comWednesday, September 16, 2009 11:42:21 AMRe: Am I correct ?

Dear Amit/others

I did my calculations with ASTRO 3.3 and also checked by Astro-office 2005. In both Budh is in virgo 10*24mt so Budh in moon star-moon sub. I request others who use ASTRO 3.3, plz check the degree of Budh

Thanks and regards

Dr Sheetal

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 6:39 PM, Amit Soman <amitbs2002 > wrote:

Hi

Regards

Amit

Amit Soman <amitbs2002 >@gro ups.com; vishram_deshpande@ .co. inWednesday, September 16, 2009 7:44:46 AMRe: Am I correct ?

Hello

Regards

Amit

Dear Dr. Sheetal ji,

In Marathi we call Mahadasha, Antardasha & Vidasha & for the same meaning in most of the places (especially T.N.) they call it Dasha Bhukti & Antara.

In your mail you selected Shukra Vidasha & I called it Antara (in the language of our forum, so that all those who read it don't get confused) Sukshma dasha is 4th level sub division (D-B-A-S) I think you didn't mean to say so.

Pl excuse me if I am wrong some where.

Regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Sheetal <ratnamalagSent: Thursday, 17 September, 2009 12:03:52 PMRe: Re: Am I correct ?

Dear Vishram ji

I have elected Rahu Maha dasha-Budh Antar- dasha( Bhukti) and shukra pratiantar dasha(vidasha) (I have also selected Shukra Pratiantar ie vidasha and not Guru pratiantar or vidasha ) which is the period of 6mon -July to Nov 2012 and we have to see the transit of all dasha lords thruough star and sub of significators here, and it will usually tally with the Sukshama dasha. I have selected 4 S kshama.Dashas( not antara as u wrote). .

I have attended 3 days workshop at Nagpur of Mr Shahasane in 04 and I have read his kp book also. But when he was taking classes, practically he was solving the example upto star level though he wrote in his book up to sub level. When I asked him why he is not giving importance to sublord which is main kp, his answer was not clear and very confusing to me. So I don't follow him. After his workshop here in Nagpur, he did'nt allow any other astrologer, taking workshop here which was very funny. Anyways,

Regards

Dr Sheetal

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 9:43 AM, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:

Dear Sheetal ji,Thanks for your analysis about the chart related to marriage problem. Youe ways of thinking (due to 4 step theory) are matching up to 4 suitable antara selected by you.Like 4 system only, but as written by late Suresh Shahasane Guruji, if we try to check strength of Ven & Jup (as any of DBA lords ) Ven has more strength & hence more suitable as antara swami. This is my thinking to come closer to Antara lord.I will be highly obliged if you let me know your views about what evil effects can she have in her married life ?Thanks & regards.Vishram Deshpande --- On Wed, 16/9/09, Sheetal <ratnamalag (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:> Sheetal <ratnamalag (AT) gmail (DOT) com>> Re: Re: Am I correct ?> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, 16 September, 2009, 11:28 AM

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Vishram ji and others> > I have tried to solve the query with 4 step> theory.> > In this case all the 9 planets signify3 & 9> houses. > > Moon in Rahu star=7 so query is authentic> kp# lagna is common sign which shows delays> Moon in Shani sub shows Poonerphoo> 7th sub Guru in Rahu sub which is in shani rashi also> shows delays> RPs are=Rahu, Shukra, Budha, Surya> > 7th sub is Guru,2,5,7,11 & 8 along with -ve houses> 6,10,12,4 & 1 and also 3 & 9 at 4th step> strongly> Marriage is there with lot of difference of> opinion.> > Running Dashas:> Rahu Maha.= Strongly

signifies 3 & 9 and weakly> signifies 7 & 8 but no any negative house is> there.> So Rahu will surely give marriage. But Antar dasha and> Vidasha should strongly signify marriage houses> > Shani Antar= Strongly signify 3 & 9 only, here it> shows lot of negotiations but no marriage.( It is not in RP> also )> Budh Antar=signify 7 strongly ( at 4th step) along> with 3,9 and also 12 > It will give marriage> Vidasha= We need Vidasha signifying houses 2,11 or> maximum houses from 2,11, 7,5,8 strongly> Vidasha = Shukra, Guru, Mars,Sun signfy maximum> +ve houses> Shukra =2,5,7, 11,8> Surya =2,5,8> Mars =2,5,7,8> Guru =2.5.7.8.11> > From all these Vidashas, Shukra and> Surya are Rulling Planets and Guru 7th sub is aspecting> Shukra>

> Shukra is in Rulling, so I selected shukra as Vidasha> swami> So Rahu-Budh-Shukra =Between July to Nov> 2012 When transit of all dasha swamis will be> favourable.> (Suksham dasha may be Surya/shukra/ Budha or Guru> which is 7th sub and aspect Shukra)> > > > > 3 & 9 houses shows negotiations or even agreement> between 2 parties.> In my knowledge, today's generation is mostly> interested in agreement marriage between 2 ie a boy and a> girl rather than love marriage or arrraged marriage. When> I was in Maldives for 4years, there I came to know not a> single person goes for arranged marriage like India and they> all have to select their partner through friendship> and later on their parents may get involved.> >

> (Though it is a Musleem country, originally they> were all Budhist till 1965 when they were freed from British> rule. After that they adopted Islamic religion, but still> I didnt see Burkhas as a regular feature there or any> other strict rules of Musleem country)> > > It is also a sort of arranged marriage by 2 people> but through mutual agreement. Here I think along with> marriage hosues 3 & 9 are very important and should be> compulsary, am I correct? I didnt read this in books but if> any senior person know about this or can throw some light> and guide me. I may be wrong also.> > > > > > > > On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 7:57 AM,> tw853 <tw853 (AT) (DOT) .> com> wrote:> > > >

> > > Bhanu ji's SmartKpHorary SW output shows Mo, 1CSL> Sa, 7CSL Ju, 2CSL Me & 11CSL Ra indicating promise of> marriage.> Pl note Ra is in 7 to give marriage. > Sa indicates a lot of negotiations 3,9.> Yes, Me is more hopeful.> > Good luck! > > > @gro> ups.com, "vishram_deshpande"> <vishram_deshpande@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear members,> > > > > A girl, very close relative of mine, recently got> split up with a friend with whom she was planning to get> married. She is well qualified & employed as Jr> Scientist at a highly reputed co> > > > She asked me when she can get married (with some one> else) with a KP number 57. I made a horary chart on 13th Sep> 09 at

9:55:22 am at location 73 E 55 * 18 N 31> > > > > Sub lord of 7th house is Jup & not placed in a> star of retro.. planet.Jup is signftr of 2 & 7. So> marriage is promosed. > > > > Her dasha is rahu & rahu is not significator of> 2,7,11 but he was a ruling planet for 2 times (once LS)> Antara of Sat is not suitable as Sat is neither a ruling> planet nor a significator of 2,7,11 Next antara is Mer & > Mer is an RP So I thought it to be suitable. > > > > > Dear members, I am not at the moment very much> interested in getting date of marriage but the dasha & > bhukti only.> > > > Already she is 27 & I am worried how much old she> will be at the time of marriage. If we say rah is not> suitable as dasha lord will she need to wait till 2022 ? > > > > >

I need help of experienced members. This is not a quiz> & a real problem of my close relative.> > > > Thanks & regards> > > > Vishram Deshpande> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now! http://in.. com/trynew

Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

Dear Vishram ji

I mean to say Suksma dasha, of course 4th level subdivision ie D-B-A-S

ie D=Rahu

B= Budh

A=Shukra

S=Shukra/Sun/Budh/Guru ( u can always select 2-3 small period)

First 3 planets are in rulling and Guru as a strong 7th sublord  aspecting Shukra though not directly in RP)

After selecting D-B , sometimes when there is difficulty in selecting Antara and Sukshma, I take RPs to finalise them and  Then I go for transit and the period when transit matches also with Sukshma, I select that period. I may be wrong sometimes, but I work out like this to pinpoint the result.

Regards

Dr Sheetal

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 6:34 PM, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:

Dear Dr. Sheetal ji,

In Marathi we call Mahadasha, Antardasha & Vidasha & for the same meaning in most of the places (especially T.N.) they call it  Dasha Bhukti & Antara.

In your mail you selected Shukra Vidasha & I called it Antara (in the language of our forum, so that all those who read it don't get confused) Sukshma dasha is 4th level sub division (D-B-A-S) I think you didn't mean to say so.

Pl excuse me if I am wrong some where.

Regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Sheetal <ratnamalag

Sent: Thursday, 17 September, 2009 12:03:52 PM Re: Re: Am I correct ? 

Dear Vishram ji

I have elected Rahu Maha dasha-Budh Antar- dasha( Bhukti) and shukra pratiantar dasha(vidasha)  (I have also selected Shukra Pratiantar ie vidasha and not Guru pratiantar or vidasha ) which is the period of 6mon -July to Nov 2012 and we have to see the transit of all dasha lords thruough star and sub of significators here, and it will usually tally with the Sukshama dasha. I have selected 4 S kshama.Dashas( not antara as u wrote). .

I have attended 3 days workshop at Nagpur of Mr Shahasane in 04 and I have read his kp book also. But when he was taking classes, practically he was solving the example upto star level though he wrote in his book up to sub level. When I asked him why he is not giving importance to sublord which is main kp, his answer was not clear and very confusing to me. So I don't follow him. After his workshop here in Nagpur, he did'nt allow any other astrologer, taking workshop here which was very funny. Anyways,

Regards

Dr Sheetal

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 9:43 AM, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:

Dear Sheetal ji,Thanks for your analysis about the chart related to marriage problem. Youe ways of thinking (due to 4 step theory) are matching up to 4 suitable antara selected by you.Like 4 system only, but as written by late Suresh Shahasane Guruji, if we try to check strength of Ven & Jup (as any of DBA lords ) Ven has more strength & hence more suitable as antara swami. This is my thinking to come closer to Antara lord.

I will be highly obliged if you let me know your views about what evil effects can she have in her married life ?Thanks & regards.Vishram Deshpande --- On Wed, 16/9/09, Sheetal <ratnamalag (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:> Sheetal <ratnamalag (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> Re: Re: Am I correct ?> @gro ups.com

> Wednesday, 16 September, 2009, 11:28 AM

> > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > Dear Vishram ji and others>  > I have tried to solve the query with 4 step

> theory.>  > In this case all the 9 planets signify3 & 9> houses. >  > Moon in Rahu star=7 so query is authentic> kp# lagna is common sign which shows delays> Moon in Shani sub shows Poonerphoo

> 7th sub Guru in Rahu sub which is in shani rashi also> shows delays> RPs are=Rahu, Shukra, Budha, Surya>  > 7th sub is Guru,2,5,7,11 & 8 along with -ve houses> 6,10,12,4 & 1 and also 3 & 9 at 4th step

> strongly> Marriage is there with lot of difference of> opinion.>  > Running Dashas:> Rahu Maha.= Strongly signifies 3 & 9 and weakly> signifies 7 & 8 but no any negative house is

> there.> So Rahu will surely give marriage. But Antar dasha and> Vidasha should strongly signify marriage houses>  > Shani Antar= Strongly signify 3 & 9 only, here it> shows lot of negotiations but no marriage.( It is not in RP

> also )> Budh Antar=signify 7 strongly ( at 4th step) along> with 3,9 and also 12 > It will give marriage> Vidasha= We need Vidasha signifying houses 2,11 or> maximum houses from 2,11, 7,5,8 strongly

> Vidasha = Shukra, Guru, Mars,Sun signfy maximum> +ve houses> Shukra =2,5,7, 11,8> Surya =2,5,8> Mars  =2,5,7,8> Guru =2.5.7.8.11>  > From all these Vidashas, Shukra and

> Surya are  Rulling Planets and Guru 7th sub is aspecting> Shukra>  > Shukra is in Rulling, so I selected shukra as Vidasha> swami>  So Rahu-Budh-Shukra =Between July to Nov> 2012 When transit of all dasha swamis will be

> favourable.> (Suksham dasha may be Surya/shukra/ Budha or Guru> which is 7th sub and aspect Shukra)>  >  >  >  > 3 & 9 houses shows negotiations or even agreement

> between 2 parties.> In my knowledge, today's generation is mostly> interested in agreement marriage between 2 ie a boy and a> girl rather than love marriage or arrraged marriage. When> I was in Maldives for 4years, there I came to know not a

> single person goes for arranged marriage like India and they> all have to select their partner through friendship> and later on their parents may get involved.> >  > (Though it is a Musleem country, originally they

> were all Budhist till 1965 when they were freed from British> rule. After that they adopted Islamic religion, but still> I didnt see Burkhas as a regular feature there or any> other strict rules of Musleem country)

> >  >  It is also a sort of arranged marriage by 2 people> but through mutual agreement. Here I think along with> marriage hosues 3 & 9 are very important and should be> compulsary, am I correct? I didnt read this in books but if

> any senior person know about this or can throw some light> and guide me. I may be wrong also.> >  >  >  >  > >  > On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 7:57 AM,> tw853 <tw853 (AT) (DOT) .

> com> wrote:> > >   > > > > Bhanu ji's SmartKpHorary SW output shows Mo, 1CSL> Sa, 7CSL Ju, 2CSL Me & 11CSL Ra indicating promise of> marriage.

> Pl note Ra is in 7 to give marriage. > Sa indicates a lot of negotiations 3,9.> Yes, Me is more hopeful.> > Good luck! > > > @gro> ups.com, " vishram_deshpande "

> <vishram_deshpande@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear members,> > > > > A girl, very close relative of mine, recently got> split up with a friend with whom she was planning to get

> married. She is well qualified & employed as Jr> Scientist at a highly reputed co> > > > She asked me when she can get married (with some one> else) with a KP number 57. I made a horary chart on 13th Sep

> 09 at 9:55:22 am at location 73 E 55 * 18 N 31> > > > > Sub lord of 7th house is Jup & not placed in a> star of retro.. planet.Jup is signftr of 2 & 7. So> marriage is promosed.

> > > > Her dasha is rahu & rahu is not significator of> 2,7,11 but he was a ruling planet for 2 times (once LS)> Antara of Sat is not suitable as Sat is neither a ruling> planet nor a significator of 2,7,11 Next antara is Mer &

> Mer is an RP So I thought it to be suitable. > > > > > Dear members, I am not at the moment very much> interested in getting date of marriage but the dasha & > bhukti only.

> > > > Already she is 27 & I am worried how much old she> will be at the time of marriage. If we say rah is not> suitable as dasha lord will she need to wait till 2022 ? > > >

> > I need help of experienced members. This is not a quiz> & a real problem of my close relative.> > > > Thanks & regards> > > > Vishram Deshpande> >

> > > > > > > > > Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now! http://in.. com/trynew

Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

Hi Dr. Sheetal,

As you have mentioned about Nagpur training class by Shri Suresh Shahasane. I

was present at the time of discussion wit Shri Suresh Shahasane by Shri

Nimbalkar of nagpur. Shri Nimbalkar had developed software with significator.

He was there to show the software. In the meanwhile, Mr. Nimbalkar insisted

Shahasane sir to conduct full 3 days KP training class at Nagpur. I was also

invited by Shri Nimbalkar at that time to that training class. The programme

was finalised subject to the only lecturers of Mr. Shahasane sir. and that too

restricted to cuspal sub lord, star lord of the cuspal sub lord and the sub lord

of the cuspal sub lord only. But Late Shahasaneji reiterated the importance of

taking source and result relationship of the planets, cuspal sub lords, star

lords etc.

After that meeting, I also guided Mr. Nimbalkar in every way how to give

correct predictions.

This is for your kind information only.

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur,

Cell No. +91 9422582853/9673746303

, Sheetal <ratnamalag wrote:

>

> Dear Vishram ji

> > I think there is some confusion due to terminology of dashas.

> I have elected* Rahu Maha dasha-Budh Antar-dasha( Bhukti) and shukra

> pratiantar dasha(vidasha) (I have also selected Shukra Pratiantar ie vidasha

and not Guru pratiantar or vidasha *) which is the period of 6mon -July to Nov

2012 and we have to see the transit of all dasha lords thruough star and sub of

significators here, and it will usually tally with the Sukshama dasha. I have

selected 4 S kshama.Dashas( not antara as u wrote). .

>

> I have attended 3 days workshop at Nagpur of Mr Shahasane in 04 and I have

> read his kp book also. But when he was taking classes, practically he was

> solving the example upto star level though he wrote in his book up to sub

> level. When I asked him why he is not giving importance to sublord which is

> main kp, his answer was not clear and very confusing to me. So I don't

> follow him. After his workshop here in Nagpur, he did'nt allow any other

> astrologer, taking workshop here which was very funny. Anyways,

>

> Regards

> Dr Sheetal

> On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 9:43 AM, Vishram Deshpande <

> vishram_deshpande wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Sheetal ji,

> >

> > Thanks for your analysis about the chart related to marriage problem. Youe

> > ways of thinking (due to 4 step theory) are matching up to 4 suitable antara

> > selected by you.

> >

> > Like 4 system only, but as written by late Suresh Shahasane Guruji, if we

> > try to check strength of Ven & Jup (as any of DBA lords ) Ven has more

> > strength & hence more suitable as antara swami. This is my thinking to come

> > closer to Antara lord.

> > I will be highly obliged if you let me know your views about what evil

effects can she have in her married life ?

Thanks & regards.

> >

> > Vishram Deshpande

> >

> > --- On Wed, 16/9/09, Sheetal <ratnamalag<ratnamalag%40gmail.com>>

> > wrote:

> >

> > > Sheetal <ratnamalag <ratnamalag%40gmail.com>>

> > > Re: Re: Am I correct ?

> > > <%40>

> > > Wednesday, 16 September, 2009, 11:28 AM

> > >

> > > Dear Vishram ji and others

> > >

> > > I have tried to solve the query with 4 step

> > > theory.

> > >

> > > In this case all the 9 planets signify3 & 9

> > > houses.

> > >

> > > Moon in Rahu star=7 so query is authentic

> > > kp# lagna is common sign which shows delays

> > > Moon in Shani sub shows Poonerphoo

> > > 7th sub Guru in Rahu sub which is in shani rashi also

> > > shows delays

> > > RPs are=Rahu, Shukra, Budha, Surya

> > >

> > > 7th sub is Guru,2,5,7,11 & 8 along with -ve houses

> > > 6,10,12,4 & 1 and also 3 & 9 at 4th step

> > > strongly

> > > Marriage is there with lot of difference of

> > > opinion.

> > >

> > > Running Dashas:

> > > Rahu Maha.= Strongly signifies 3 & 9 and weakly

> > > signifies 7 & 8 but no any negative house is

> > > there.

> > > So Rahu will surely give marriage. But Antar dasha and

> > > Vidasha should strongly signify marriage houses

> > >

> > > Shani Antar= Strongly signify 3 & 9 only, here it

> > > shows lot of negotiations but no marriage.( It is not in RP

> > > also )

> > > Budh Antar=signify 7 strongly ( at 4th step) along

> > > with 3,9 and also 12

> > > It will give marriage

> > > Vidasha= We need Vidasha signifying houses 2,11 or

> > > maximum houses from 2,11, 7,5,8 strongly

> > > Vidasha = Shukra, Guru, Mars,Sun signfy maximum

> > > +ve houses

> > > Shukra =2,5,7, 11,8

> > > Surya =2,5,8

> > > Mars =2,5,7,8

> > > Guru =2.5.7.8.11

> > >

> > > From all these Vidashas, Shukra and

> > > Surya are Rulling Planets and Guru 7th sub is aspecting

> > > Shukra

> > >

> > > Shukra is in Rulling, so I selected shukra as Vidasha

> > > swami

> > > So Rahu-Budh-Shukra =Between July to Nov

> > > 2012 When transit of all dasha swamis will be

> > > favourable.

> > > (Suksham dasha may be Surya/shukra/ Budha or Guru

> > > which is 7th sub and aspect Shukra)

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 3 & 9 houses shows negotiations or even agreement

> > > between 2 parties.

> > > In my knowledge, today's generation is mostly

> > > interested in agreement marriage between 2 ie a boy and a

> > > girl rather than love marriage or arrraged marriage. When

> > > I was in Maldives for 4years, there I came to know not a

> > > single person goes for arranged marriage like India and they

> > > all have to select their partner through friendship

> > > and later on their parents may get involved.

> > >

> > >

> > > (Though it is a Musleem country, originally they

> > > were all Budhist till 1965 when they were freed from British

> > > rule. After that they adopted Islamic religion, but still

> > > I didnt see Burkhas as a regular feature there or any

> > > other strict rules of Musleem country)

> > >

> > >

> > > It is also a sort of arranged marriage by 2 people

> > > but through mutual agreement. Here I think along with

> > > marriage hosues 3 & 9 are very important and should be

> > > compulsary, am I correct? I didnt read this in books but if

> > > any senior person know about this or can throw some light

> > > and guide me. I may be wrong also.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 7:57 AM,

> > > tw853 <tw853 (AT) (DOT)

> > > com> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Bhanu ji's SmartKpHorary SW output shows Mo, 1CSL

> > > Sa, 7CSL Ju, 2CSL Me & 11CSL Ra indicating promise of

> > > marriage.

> > > Pl note Ra is in 7 to give marriage.

> > > Sa indicates a lot of negotiations 3,9.

> > > Yes, Me is more hopeful.

> > >

> > > Good luck!

> > >

> > >

> > > @gro

> > > ups.com, " vishram_deshpande "

> > > <vishram_deshpande@ ...> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear members,

> > >

> > > >

> > > > A girl, very close relative of mine, recently got

> > > split up with a friend with whom she was planning to get

> > > married. She is well qualified & employed as Jr

> > > Scientist at a highly reputed co

> > > >

> > > > She asked me when she can get married (with some one

> > > else) with a KP number 57. I made a horary chart on 13th Sep

> > > 09 at 9:55:22 am at location 73 E 55 * 18 N 31

> > >

> > > >

> > > > Sub lord of 7th house is Jup & not placed in a

> > > star of retro. planet.Jup is signftr of 2 & 7. So

> > > marriage is promosed.

> > > >

> > > > Her dasha is rahu & rahu is not significator of

> > > 2,7,11 but he was a ruling planet for 2 times (once LS)

> > > Antara of Sat is not suitable as Sat is neither a ruling

> > > planet nor a significator of 2,7,11 Next antara is Mer &

> > > Mer is an RP So I thought it to be suitable.

> > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear members, I am not at the moment very much

> > > interested in getting date of marriage but the dasha &

> > > bhukti only.

> > > >

> > > > Already she is 27 & I am worried how much old she

> > > will be at the time of marriage. If we say rah is not

> > > suitable as dasha lord will she need to wait till 2022 ?

> > >

> > > >

> > > > I need help of experienced members. This is not a quiz

> > > & a real problem of my close relative.

> > > >

> > > > Thanks & regards

> > > >

> > > > Vishram Deshpande

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

> > http://in./trynew

> >

> >

> >

>

Hello vijayanand ji

Mr Shete and myself was in organzing comittee  but I never saw u there or even didn't hear ur name. I went to receive Mr Shahasane from station. 2 persons were with him but I don't remember some astrologer was accompanying him. Mr Shahasane also didn't introduce u to us. Anyways....

Mr Nimbalkar is still after his software which is not completed yet. I asked him about u, he remember that u do Numerology and u had sent some paper about numerology to him. I was not here for 5 yrs. Now we have started our meetings and discussions again. We r arranging one day 4step workshop on 1st Nov 09 by Mr Gondhalekar for new students.

Regards

Dr Sheetal

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 10:34 AM, guide <guide_vijayanand wrote:

Hi Dr. Sheetal,As you have mentioned about Nagpur training class by Shri Suresh Shahasane. I was present at the time of discussion wit Shri Suresh Shahasane by Shri Nimbalkar of nagpur. Shri Nimbalkar had developed software with significator. He was there to show the software. In the meanwhile, Mr. Nimbalkar insisted Shahasane sir to conduct full 3 days KP training class at Nagpur. I was also invited by Shri Nimbalkar at that time to that training class. The programme was finalised subject to the only lecturers of Mr. Shahasane sir. and that too restricted to cuspal sub lord, star lord of the cuspal sub lord and the sub lord of the cuspal sub lord only. But Late Shahasaneji reiterated the importance of taking source and result relationship of the planets, cuspal sub lords, star lords etc.

After that meeting, I also guided Mr. Nimbalkar in every way how to give correct predictions. This is for your kind information only. Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur, Cell No. +91 9422582853/9673746303 , Sheetal <ratnamalag wrote:>> Dear Vishram ji> > I think there is some confusion due to terminology of dashas.

> I have elected* Rahu Maha dasha-Budh Antar-dasha( Bhukti) and shukra> pratiantar dasha(vidasha) (I have also selected Shukra Pratiantar ie vidasha and not Guru pratiantar or vidasha *) which is the period of 6mon -July to Nov 2012 and we have to see the transit of all dasha lords thruough star and sub of significators here, and it will usually tally with the Sukshama dasha. I have selected 4 S kshama.Dashas( not antara as u wrote). .

> > I have attended 3 days workshop at Nagpur of Mr Shahasane in 04 and I have> read his kp book also. But when he was taking classes, practically he was> solving the example upto star level though he wrote in his book up to sub

> level. When I asked him why he is not giving importance to sublord which is> main kp, his answer was not clear and very confusing to me. So I don't> follow him. After his workshop here in Nagpur, he did'nt allow any other

> astrologer, taking workshop here which was very funny. Anyways,> > Regards> Dr Sheetal> On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 9:43 AM, Vishram Deshpande <

> vishram_deshpande wrote:> > >> >> > Dear Sheetal ji,> >> > Thanks for your analysis about the chart related to marriage problem. Youe

> > ways of thinking (due to 4 step theory) are matching up to 4 suitable antara> > selected by you.> >> > Like 4 system only, but as written by late Suresh Shahasane Guruji, if we> > try to check strength of Ven & Jup (as any of DBA lords ) Ven has more

> > strength & hence more suitable as antara swami. This is my thinking to come> > closer to Antara lord.> > I will be highly obliged if you let me know your views about what evil effects can she have in her married life ?

Thanks & regards.> >> > Vishram Deshpande> >> > --- On Wed, 16/9/09, Sheetal <ratnamalag<ratnamalag%40gmail.com>>

> > wrote:> >> > > Sheetal <ratnamalag <ratnamalag%40gmail.com>> > > > Re: Re: Am I correct ?> > > <%40>

> > > Wednesday, 16 September, 2009, 11:28 AM> > >> > > Dear Vishram ji and others> > >> > > I have tried to solve the query with 4 step

> > > theory.> > >> > > In this case all the 9 planets signify3 & 9> > > houses.> > >> > > Moon in Rahu star=7 so query is authentic> > > kp# lagna is common sign which shows delays

> > > Moon in Shani sub shows Poonerphoo> > > 7th sub Guru in Rahu sub which is in shani rashi also> > > shows delays> > > RPs are=Rahu, Shukra, Budha, Surya> > >

> > > 7th sub is Guru,2,5,7,11 & 8 along with -ve houses> > > 6,10,12,4 & 1 and also 3 & 9 at 4th step> > > strongly> > > Marriage is there with lot of difference of

> > > opinion.> > >> > > Running Dashas:> > > Rahu Maha.= Strongly signifies 3 & 9 and weakly> > > signifies 7 & 8 but no any negative house is> > > there.

> > > So Rahu will surely give marriage. But Antar dasha and> > > Vidasha should strongly signify marriage houses> > >> > > Shani Antar= Strongly signify 3 & 9 only, here it

> > > shows lot of negotiations but no marriage.( It is not in RP> > > also )> > > Budh Antar=signify 7 strongly ( at 4th step) along> > > with 3,9 and also 12> > > It will give marriage

> > > Vidasha= We need Vidasha signifying houses 2,11 or> > > maximum houses from 2,11, 7,5,8 strongly> > > Vidasha = Shukra, Guru, Mars,Sun signfy maximum> > > +ve houses

> > > Shukra =2,5,7, 11,8> > > Surya =2,5,8> > > Mars =2,5,7,8> > > Guru =2.5.7.8.11> > >> > > From all these Vidashas, Shukra and> > > Surya are Rulling Planets and Guru 7th sub is aspecting

> > > Shukra> > >> > > Shukra is in Rulling, so I selected shukra as Vidasha> > > swami> > > So Rahu-Budh-Shukra =Between July to Nov> > > 2012 When transit of all dasha swamis will be

> > > favourable.> > > (Suksham dasha may be Surya/shukra/ Budha or Guru> > > which is 7th sub and aspect Shukra)> > >> > >> > >> > >

> > > 3 & 9 houses shows negotiations or even agreement> > > between 2 parties.> > > In my knowledge, today's generation is mostly> > > interested in agreement marriage between 2 ie a boy and a

> > > girl rather than love marriage or arrraged marriage. When> > > I was in Maldives for 4years, there I came to know not a> > > single person goes for arranged marriage like India and they

> > > all have to select their partner through friendship> > > and later on their parents may get involved.> > >> > >> > > (Though it is a Musleem country, originally they

> > > were all Budhist till 1965 when they were freed from British> > > rule. After that they adopted Islamic religion, but still> > > I didnt see Burkhas as a regular feature there or any

> > > other strict rules of Musleem country)> > >> > >> > > It is also a sort of arranged marriage by 2 people> > > but through mutual agreement. Here I think along with

> > > marriage hosues 3 & 9 are very important and should be> > > compulsary, am I correct? I didnt read this in books but if> > > any senior person know about this or can throw some light

> > > and guide me. I may be wrong also.> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 7:57 AM,

> > > tw853 <tw853 (AT) (DOT) > > > com> wrote:> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Bhanu ji's SmartKpHorary SW output shows Mo, 1CSL

> > > Sa, 7CSL Ju, 2CSL Me & 11CSL Ra indicating promise of> > > marriage.> > > Pl note Ra is in 7 to give marriage.> > > Sa indicates a lot of negotiations 3,9.> > > Yes, Me is more hopeful.

> > >> > > Good luck!> > >> > >> > > @gro> > > ups.com, " vishram_deshpande "

> > > <vishram_deshpande@ ...> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear members,> > >> > > >> > > > A girl, very close relative of mine, recently got

> > > split up with a friend with whom she was planning to get> > > married. She is well qualified & employed as Jr> > > Scientist at a highly reputed co> > > >> > > > She asked me when she can get married (with some one

> > > else) with a KP number 57. I made a horary chart on 13th Sep> > > 09 at 9:55:22 am at location 73 E 55 * 18 N 31> > >> > > >> > > > Sub lord of 7th house is Jup & not placed in a

> > > star of retro. planet.Jup is signftr of 2 & 7. So> > > marriage is promosed.> > > >> > > > Her dasha is rahu & rahu is not significator of> > > 2,7,11 but he was a ruling planet for 2 times (once LS)

> > > Antara of Sat is not suitable as Sat is neither a ruling> > > planet nor a significator of 2,7,11 Next antara is Mer & > > > Mer is an RP So I thought it to be suitable.> > >

> > > >> > > > Dear members, I am not at the moment very much> > > interested in getting date of marriage but the dasha & > > > bhukti only.> > > >

> > > > Already she is 27 & I am worried how much old she> > > will be at the time of marriage. If we say rah is not> > > suitable as dasha lord will she need to wait till 2022 ?

> > >> > > >> > > > I need help of experienced members. This is not a quiz> > > & a real problem of my close relative.> > > >> > > > Thanks & regards

> > > >> > > > Vishram Deshpande> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >

> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >

> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >

> >> > Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!> > http://in./trynew> >> > > >

>