IndiaDivine.org

womaniser .... vasthu .. 16909

Rate this topic

Guest guest

y very exactly right siri too read this system andtried in many of my relative and friends house i am obsolutely not professionalwhen the bad time comes y are transfered shifting a house due to some other pressures and living abroad living in a lodge etc etc where we have no control at all even in my house we have northeast ok ver well but after 1o years the neighbour constrcuted a toilet on the combound wall of our flat in exact north east and the corporation planted a tree in in exat in north east and it has grown very high shading north east i abserve only basic points northeast is nose and southwest is anus hole to be sealed well and north east to breathe clean and tidy to have good prosperity and sun light to reach the house between 6 to 12 and shade by southwest in eveningeast and north wide opening and south

less and west to be completlely sealed y have good in every thing life entrance mouth and the entre in the house the belly area is to be free without any obstruction if any southwest is defective by ditch well opening main gate etc it is bound to suffer however all depend on yr good timing the 4th lord 4th house mars venus is well plased in angle or konas and aspected by benefits an good ruing dasa (eg many malefics in 11th and running dasa 8th to 4th house) we r likely to suffer much take main door as 1 house and draw 12 houses clock wise see the kochara planet fix it their in respective house and see the results of saturn and jupiter etc as y see a marriage crowd and death crowd walks through the same door vasthu and hors. is interlinked subjected we cannot obsolute ignore and give solutions in one system both should be compatible if venus and jupiter is affected we could see his house south

east and north affected and i know a person who just by knowing the direction of main door can describe the inmate and their life style and their problemsthanks with regards--- On Mon, 14/9/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: Re: womaniser Date: Monday, 14 September, 2009, 5:55 PM

Dear Patil ji,

The Iron solid boxes are weighter than the divine force/ bodies? so that they rectify the result as said?

I have seen one of a top business man who is in the textile industry in my locality earned in crores till 5 years back. He was basially started his career in a samll villa house as a tenat. Slowly he earned a lot and bought many assets and also bult a beutiful bungalow. He costructed the house as per his wish and no vastu consulted. He is yet living in that house for about 15 years. Everything was fine until his bad period starts. When start facing the down falls in the business, he started looking at the otehr aspects mainly the Vastu as advised by some body. He changed the entrance, bedroom. , office room and etc..spending more money. Due to the bad time, he lost many money on account of Vanstu rectification, He made the neccessary changes on whatever he felt were good at the time of his good period. Now he sold out all of his properties/asstes excpet the house. I told him very clearly

2 years back your time is very bad and you will have to closedown your business in the year of 2009. All are due to the bad DBA and not due to the Vastu. But did not listen to me. Now he almosy changed the house as per Vastu spedning much money (incurriing further loss to him), but no development.

There are certain elements which may affect us mentally physically . Those do not have the impact at one's good period and may have the impact when one is weak. But they will not change the jataka. This is my humble opinion.

Regards

Adith

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 12:33 PM, VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. com> wrote:

FRiendsFirst jataka comes and then vastu. No doubt, believers of vastu shashtra will try to prove their ability in the science by giving so many examples of their jatakas, but they will not declare at the same time, as per their suggestions, their other clients followed the same method of vastu shastra or feng shui or allied theropies like mirror or pyramid etc. but their things not materialised. This is the case for everyone. Because It is our experience that when the things that predicted by the X astrologers when it is not materialising then only that jataka will approach one of us. At that time, he/she would have performed so many karmik deeds but still he/she is continuing to suffer,

This is the coincidence that to have birth in the family whose house/home has been cursed by some ill elements but that can not be proved, because in the same home/house so many the best things had been occured/happened. Then, it is the fate of that particular jataka to suffer in appropriate dasabhukti and before that whatever he/she does to get out of it, it wil not be materialised.

As per my experience, I use to guide only 2 elements for vastu. That is at SOUTH weST CORNER, THERE SHOULD NOT BE WORSHIP PLACE AND OTHER IS SOUTH weST CORNER SHOULD NOT BE LIGHT. IT MUST BE ALWAYS HEAVY. tHE CORRELATION BETWEEN WORSHIP PLACE AND LIGHTNESS IS LIKE THIS. All daities are having airy elements, and if we put worship place at southwest corner, then the airy elements of divineness will make much lighter the place and ther will be imbalance of the vastu. It will only be rectified by putting iron solid box at that corner. Nothing is to do with rectification and all other things. This suggestions have been given to me by ANJANVIDHI BY Anjaneyay. In general sense, no body will have faith in it, but this is the real fact,

ThanksVijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The SCientific Socy.for Research and Devt.in Astrologer, KolhapurCell No. +91 9422582853/+ 91 9673746303On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 23:06:28 +0530 wrote>

Dear sir  I always have one query in my mind regarding vastu/fengshui etc though I follow some main and important points of vastu. All are destined to get whatever is written in the natal chart and it can not be changed by any remedy.

So if anybody has mirror at wrong place or wrong entry of house, it should always be secondary to whatever is written in natal chart and we r destined to get those effects so the person has wrong entry etc. So how can any change in anybody's life is made by changing the mirror site or entry gate etc?

In this perticular case, her husbnad must be going through that perticular dasha and when favourable dasha will come, she/he will make all vastu changes which will coincide with good dasha period in her/his chart. Isn't it like this or else? Can u or anybody explain this plz?

RegardsDr SheetalOn Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 12:46 AM, Sagar S wrote:Â

Dear Friends2 years back i have visited for Vastu guidence.I saw a Mirror at East Of South East and Door at South of South East.I told the lady of the house if u have Mirror at ESE it leads Skin Diesease, Drunkard, heart ailment,Unavoidable expenditure, Medical expenditure , accidental injuries as well as womaniser.

She accepted all the said points.astrologically/ kp what is the combinations/ cuspal sublord signifies Womaniser-Drunkard?and her husband had second wife who is also married woman and had one child from her first husband.

At that time i dint took the birth details of the person.I read some time back that Venus and Saturn influence on natal chart will leads to Womaniser.Any such example chart is available ?Thanks and regards

Sahhasra SaagaraSee the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!