IndiaDivine.org

Dear Friends

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaskar to all,Dear Friends,After my second Eye Surgery, I am not with a good vision as expected yet.Due to two unequal visions of L & R/Eyes, reading is difficult as doubled visions are indicating when focusing to any object.But the enthusiasm of playing with KP, is coming up like a ball under water and it is not easy to be on the bed all day long. So I came to see you all for a while with my L/E, covering the R/E. The first surgery with an Injection was done to wash out the liquidized blood deposited in the Retina.What I understood now from the crooked vision from my operated R/E, that there are some more floating liquids still on the retina.At the first surgery the eye surgeon mentioned that if the first injection is not sufficient

to clean the retina, it should be repeated. In replying to my Horary, AJOY ji, has predicted as,

"A word of

caution. Since Mars signifies 1,8,6, & 12 and since sun is in the star of

mercury, the treatment will have to be repeated again in Mars dasha. Incidentally

on the day of treatment sun would also be in star of Mercury."

YOGESH LAJMI ji has seen the scene as

" Therefore it is quite probable that

you might not regain your eyesight fully in your Right

Eye...and a slight improvement

after the surgery is seen...

That, I'm afraid is your fate..."The next visit to the surgeon is due for Friday.And waiting for his next advise and the Gift of the God as forecasted by my Hon. Guruji, TW ji,"It's

great to be blessed by '9' again.

Wishing you quick further improvement"Sarve Janaha Sukhino BhavantuSunaparantha

Dear Gopal JiThanks for yr good wishes and blessings for my good vision.Kalyan"subragops3" <subragops3 Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 7:27:42 PMRe: Dear Friends

Dear Kalyanji,We pray to Lord Narayana for your good health.RegardsGopalSent from my BlackBerry®powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >

Wed, 16 Sep 2009 04:28:35 -0700 (PDT)<@gro ups.com> Dear Friends

Namaskar to all,Dear Friends,After my second Eye Surgery, I am not with a good vision as expected yet.Due to two unequal visions of L & R/Eyes, reading is difficult as doubled visions are indicating when focusing to any object.But the enthusiasm of playing with KP, is coming up like a ball under water and it is not easy to be on the bed all day long. So I came to see you all for a while with my L/E, covering the R/E. The first surgery with an Injection was done to wash out the liquidized blood deposited in the Retina.What I understood now from the crooked vision from my operated R/E, that there are some more floating liquids still on the retina.At the first surgery the eye surgeon mentioned that if the first injection is not sufficient

to clean the retina, it should be repeated. In replying to my Horary, AJOY ji, has predicted as,

"A word of

mercury, the treatment will have to be repeated again in Mars dasha. Incidentally

on the day of treatment sun would also be in star of Mercury."

you might not regain your eyesight fully in your Right Eye...and a slight improvement

after the surgery is seen... That, I'm afraid is your fate..."The next visit to the surgeon is due for Friday.And waiting for his next advise and the Gift of the God as forecasted by my Hon. Guruji, TW ji,"It's

Wishing you quick further improvement"Sarve Janaha Sukhino BhavantuSunaparantha

Dear Misra Ji,Thanks a lot for yr kind words.KalyanDhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 7:17:24 PMRe: Dear Friends

Respected Sir,Namaskar, Let the floating liquid over Retina dry,you will see with your right eye satisfactorily. It will take time.My queries are not published on K.P.Forum but I may send you my good wishes.Some one has any serious problem with me that my queries or messages are not published.with good wishes,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

--- On Wed, 9/16/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > Dear Friends@gro ups.comWednesday, September 16, 2009, 11:28 AM

Namaskar to all,Dear Friends,After my second Eye Surgery, I am not with a good vision as expected yet.Due to two unequal visions of L & R/Eyes, reading is difficult as doubled visions are indicating when focusing to any object.But the enthusiasm of playing with KP, is coming up like a ball under water and it is not easy to be on the bed all day long. So I came to see you all for a while with my L/E, covering the R/E. The first surgery with an Injection was done to wash out the liquidized blood deposited in the Retina.What I understood now from the crooked vision from my operated R/E, that there are some more floating liquids still on the retina.At the first surgery the eye surgeon mentioned that if the first injection is not sufficient to clean the retina, it should be repeated. In replying to my Horary, AJOY ji, has predicted as,

"A word of caution. Since Mars signifies 1,8,6, & 12 and since sun is in the star of mercury, the treatment will have to be repeated again in Mars dasha. Incidentally on the day of treatment sun would also be in star of Mercury."

" Therefore it is quite probable that you might not regain your eyesight fully in your Right

Eye...and a slight improvement after the surgery is seen...

That, I'm afraid is your fate..."

The next visit to the surgeon is due for Friday.

And waiting for his next advise and the Gift of the God as forecasted by my Hon. Guruji, TW ji,

"It's great to be blessed by '9' again.Wishing you quick further improvement"

Sarve Janaha Sukhino Bhavantu

Sunaparantha

Dear Sunaparantha ji,

As per experiences of my former bosses's eye operation, you should give a full

rest to the eye operated and doubled visions could be one after sometime. Forget

this internet for the time being.

All the best!

tw

, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

>

> Namaskar to all,

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> After my second Eye Surgery, I am not with a good vision as expected yet.

> Due to two unequal visions of L & R/Eyes, reading is difficult as doubled

visions are indicating when focusing to any object.

> But the enthusiasm of playing with KP, is coming up like a ball under water

and it is not easy to be on the bed all day long.

> So I came to see you all for a while with my L/E, covering the R/E.

> The first surgery with an Injection was done to wash out the liquidized blood

deposited in the Retina.

> What I understood now from the crooked vision from my operated R/E, that there

are some more floating liquids still on the retina.

> At the first surgery the eye surgeon mentioned that if the first injection is

not sufficient to clean the retina, it should be repeated.

>

> In replying to my Horary,

> AJOY ji, has predicted as,

>

> " A word of

> caution. Since Mars signifies 1,8,6, & 12 and since sun is in the star of

> mercury, the treatment will have to be repeated again in Mars dasha.

Incidentally

> on the day of treatment sun would also be in star of Mercury. "

>

> YOGESH LAJMI ji has seen the scene as

>

> " Therefore it is quite probable that

> you might not regain your eyesight fully in your Right

> Eye...and a slight improvement

> after the surgery is seen...

> That, I'm afraid is your fate... "

>

> The next visit to the surgeon is due for Friday.

> And waiting for his next advise and the Gift of the God as forecasted by my

Hon. Guruji, TW ji,

> " It's

> great to be blessed by '9' again.

> Wishing you quick further improvement "

>

> Sarve Janaha Sukhino Bhavantu

>

>

>

> Sunaparantha

>

Dear Sunaparantha,

I pray that your vision is retored.

Good Luck.

Pranams.

Bhargav.--- On Wed, 16/9/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Dear Friends Date: Wednesday, 16 September, 2009, 4:58 PM

Namaskar to all,Dear Friends,After my second Eye Surgery, I am not with a good vision as expected yet.Due to two unequal visions of L & R/Eyes, reading is difficult as doubled visions are indicating when focusing to any object.But the enthusiasm of playing with KP, is coming up like a ball under water and it is not easy to be on the bed all day long. So I came to see you all for a while with my L/E, covering the R/E. The first surgery with an Injection was done to wash out the liquidized blood deposited in the Retina.What I understood now from the crooked vision from my operated R/E, that there are some more floating liquids still on the retina.At the first surgery the eye surgeon mentioned that if the first injection is not sufficient to clean the retina, it should be repeated. In replying to my Horary, AJOY ji, has predicted as,

"A word of caution. Since Mars signifies 1,8,6, & 12 and since sun is in the star of mercury, the treatment will have to be repeated again in Mars dasha. Incidentally on the day of treatment sun would also be in star of Mercury."

" Therefore it is quite probable that you might not regain your eyesight fully in your Right

And waiting for his next advise and the Gift of the God as forecasted by my Hon. Guruji, TW ji,

Sunaparantha

Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

Dear Ram jiThank u for yr blessingsKalyanBhargava Ram <gd26ram Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 9:07:24 PMRe: Dear Friends

Dear Sunaparantha,

I pray that your vision is retored.

Good Luck.

Pranams.

Bhargav.--- On Wed, 16/9/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > Dear Friends@gro ups.comWednesday, 16 September, 2009, 4:58 PM

Sunaparantha

Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

Dear Suna ji,

I wish you recover soon and have the better vision with your right eye!

On seeing your message, I was much worried and  I immediately thought of analyzing the case through the Time chart with an urge praying to Shridi Sai Baba.

The problem is with the Right Eye:

Right eye is denoted by Sun and the 2nd House.

Judgment on:

16/9/2009

17:03:15

Salem, TN (11n39 78e12)

Moon is posited in its own sign in 5. It is in the star of Mercury ® in 6.

Mercury is in Sun star in 6.  Mercury , Sun and 6 shows the repeated treatments.

Moon is in the sub of Saturn the lord of 12 in 6. Moon is aspected by lord of 1. Jupiter.

1,6,12 signifies the disease and Sun in 6 in Leo shows the affection of Right eye.

Saturn’s involvement shows the delay and the affliction.

But Moon the lord of 5 in 5 and no planet in its star shows the interest of cure strongly.

The 2nd Lord Mars is aspected by Saturn the lord of 12 in 6. This clearly shows the affliction to the right eye. This is not good.

Mars is in Gemini. It is in the star of Rahu and sub of Mars itself.

Rahu in Sun star in 6. Rahu signfies 6,10,11,1,5 and 6,12. Out of these 5,11 are benefical and 1,6,12 are indicating disease.   

The Asc CSL is Rahu who is in Sun star (6,6) and Saturn Sub (6,12). Saturn is in Sun star (6,6). Rahu as said above is in 10 with close conjunction with 11. Good. But in conjunction with Lord of 1 . This 1,6 combination confirms the illness.

Also Rahu is aspected by Moon the lord of 5 in 5 shows some recovery .

So Asc CSL shows the disease and some recovery.

The 6th CSL is SATURN who is lord of 12 in 6. It is in the star of Sun (Lord of 6 in 6). It is in the sub of Rahu (1,6,5,11,12). This also confirms the same.

As the 6th CSL is signifying 6 and 12 and also 5,11 by the Moon’s aspect, the recovery is not complete, as Moon is in the star of Mercury in 6.

The 8th CSL shows the defect.. It is Sun (denoting right eye) is in its own star and owns sign located in 6. Not good.

Sun is in the sub of Rahu again as discussed confirms the illness and also some recovery.

The 12th CSL is Jupiter: The lord of 1 and 10 in 11. It is in the star of Mars (the lord of 2, Right eye) which is aspected by Saturn. the lord of 12 in 6. Jupiter is in Rahu sub.

Jupiter has no planet in its star. Its signification of 1,11 and its aspect to Moon the lord of 5 in 5 are favorable significator of recovery. Buts star lord Mars being aspected By Saturn (6,12) and the combined significations of Rahu indicate does not indicate the complete danger. There is some recovery but not fully.

The running Dasa being Mercury  and is aspected by Mars the lord of 2. hence it indicates the repeated attempts. The Bukthi Lord Saturn shows the disease and trouble and the delay.

The day of your next Visit to your Surgeon falls on Friday the day Moon travels in its own star.  Moon has no planet in its star signifies 5 strongly . But it is aspected by lord of 1 Jupiter and its star lord Mercury in 6 and sub lord Saturn signifying 6,12 shows the presence of illness but improvement is seen on that day hence  the surgeon may advise for next attempt of treatment.

MAY SHRIDI SAI BABA BLESS YOU WITH THE COMPLETE RECOVERY!

MY HEARTIEST WISHES!

Best Regards

Adith

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 4:58 PM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Namaskar to all,Dear Friends,After my second Eye Surgery, I am not with a good vision as expected yet.Due to two unequal visions of L & R/Eyes, reading is difficult as doubled visions are indicating when focusing to any object.

But the enthusiasm of playing with KP, is coming up like a ball under water and it is not easy to be on the bed all day long. So I came to see you all for a while with my L/E, covering the R/E. The first surgery with an Injection was done to wash out the liquidized blood deposited in the Retina.

What I understood now from the crooked vision from my operated R/E, that there are some more  floating liquids still on the retina.At the first surgery the eye surgeon mentioned that if the first injection is not sufficient to clean the retina, it should be repeated.

In replying to my Horary, AJOY ji, has predicted as,

" A word of caution. Since Mars signifies 1,8,6, & 12 and since sun is in the star of mercury, the treatment will have to be repeated again in Mars dasha. Incidentally on the day of treatment sun would also be in star of Mercury. "

That, I'm afraid is your fate... "

The next visit to the surgeon is due for  Friday.

" It's great to be blessed by '9' again.Wishing you quick further improvement "

Sunaparantha

Dear Kalyanji,

Sincerely wish you full recovery. Diplopia could be post operative effect on the movement of the eye ball. Hope it will be normalised after the inflammation subsides.

Dr. Rath

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 8:14:14 PMRe: Dear Friends

Dear Misra Ji,Thanks a lot for yr kind words.Kalyan

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>@gro ups.comWednesday, September 16, 2009 7:17:24 PMRe: Dear Friends

Respected Sir,Namaskar, Let the floating liquid over Retina dry,you will see with your right eye satisfactorily. It will take time.My queries are not published on K.P.Forum but I may send you my good wishes.Some one has any serious problem with me that my queries or messages are not published.with good wishes,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

--- On Wed, 9/16/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > Dear Friends@gro ups.comWednesday, September 16, 2009, 11:28 AM

Sunaparantha

Dear

Kalyanji,

Your sign

off message in all your mails wishes happiness for all. To such a noble person like

you, god will shower his choicest blessings. So don’t worry, God willing,

everything will be alright. He is very kind.

Warm regards,

Ajoy

On Behalf Of Sunaparantha Kalyan

Wednesday, September 16,

2009 4:59 PM

Dear Friends

Namaskar to all,

Dear Friends,

After my second Eye Surgery, I am not with a good vision as expected yet.

Due to two unequal visions of L & R/Eyes, reading is difficult as doubled

But the enthusiasm of playing with KP, is coming up like a ball under water and

it is not easy to be on the bed all day long.

So I came to see you all for a while with my L/E, covering the R/E.

The first surgery with an Injection was done to wash out the liquidized blood

deposited in the Retina.

What I understood now from the crooked vision from my operated R/E, that there

At the first surgery the eye surgeon mentioned that if the first injection is

In replying to my Horary,

AJOY ji, has predicted as,

" A word of

mercury, the treatment will have to be repeated again in Mars dasha.

Incidentally on the day of treatment sun would also be in star of

Mercury. "

That, I'm afraid is your fate... "

" It's

Wishing you quick further improvement "

Sunaparantha

Dear Sunaparantha Sir,

Just forget everythings, & take rest , you will be alright very soon with good vision, we pray for that to almighty god.

thanks & regards,

Neeraj

--- On Wed, 9/16/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaRe: Dear Friends Date: Wednesday, September 16, 2009, 2:42 PM

Dear Gopal JiThanks for yr good wishes and blessings for my good vision.Kalyan

"subragops3@ " <subragops3 >@gro ups.comWednesday, September 16, 2009 7:27:42 PMRe: Dear Friends

Dear Kalyanji,We pray to Lord Narayana for your good health.RegardsGopal

Sent from my BlackBerry®powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >

Wed, 16 Sep 2009 04:28:35 -0700 (PDT)

<@gro ups.com>

Dear Friends

Sunaparantha

DEAR KALYANJI OUR GOOD WISHESS TO YOU .SPEEDY RECOVERY FROM YOUR EYE PROBLEM REGARDS SANTABOORLA hu, 9/17/09, ajoy <ajoy_matchless wrote:ajoy <ajoy_matchlessRE: Dear Friends Date: Thursday, September 17, 2009, 4:03 PM

Dear

Kalyanji, Your sign

off message in all your mails wishes happiness for all. To such a noble person like

you, god will shower his choicest blessings. So don’t worry, God willing,

everything will be alright. He is very kind. Warm regards, Ajoy

@gro ups.com [ @gro ups.com ] On Behalf Of Sunaparantha Kalyan

Wednesday, September 16,

2009 4:59 PM

@gro ups.com

Dear Friends

Namaskar to all,

Dear Friends,

After my second Eye Surgery, I am not with a good vision as expected yet.

Due to two unequal visions of L & R/Eyes, reading is difficult as doubled

But the enthusiasm of playing with KP, is coming up like a ball under water and

it is not easy to be on the bed all day long.

So I came to see you all for a while with my L/E, covering the R/E.

The first surgery with an Injection was done to wash out the liquidized blood

deposited in the Retina.

What I understood now from the crooked vision from my operated R/E, that there

At the first surgery the eye surgeon mentioned that if the first injection is

In replying to my Horary,

AJOY ji, has predicted as,

"A word of

mercury, the treatment will have to be repeated again in Mars dasha.

Incidentally on the day of treatment sun would also be in star of

Mercury." YOGESH LAJMI ji has seen the scene as

Eye...and a slight improvement after the surgery is seen....

That, I'm afraid is your fate..." The next visit to the surgeon is due for Friday. And waiting for his next advise and the Gift of the God as forecasted by my Hon. Guruji, TW ji, "It's

Wishing you quick further improvement" Sarve Janaha Sukhino Bhavantu Sunaparantha