IndiaDivine.org

QUIZ (NEW 25 APRIL 1957 6.00 AM BIR 18N59 75E50

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Punit pandey Ji Namaskar sure i also dont take it as a quiz tho i used that word ( even u can see my english language is not that good ) i will reply later once yogesh Ji answers me explaining his methods and its applicability i thank every one who ever tried this has spend their valuable time and it was a learning exercise .I still blv our good karma will never go waiste as neti neti ( not this ,not this )will take us to truth more and more and will b rewarded even in next births to come .But i request every one who ever knows my chart ( as it is famous in other grps ) pls desist frm giving results in the name of honesty also request them to not to pass the details to other astrologers just to win some thing which is not correct approach in this devine subjuct we r in .my special thanks to sunil ji and ajoy ji as they were explaining how they tried it including u sure i will post a detailed reply i hav no hard feeling s but as u can see this was a reply to a mail sent me and KP grp simultanously thanks and with deep regrds to all fellow astrologers and u sunil nair , Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji,> > I didn't take it as a quiz. I just answered your question based on best of> my understanding that too on very very basic principles. In the past also> Suprakash ji has taken an exercise and that time also I mentioned that RP> should not be used as an independent tool for prediction and should be used> just as supportive tool. I answered just because there will be an answer> based on the known principles for everyone's check, as well as others will> not be required to answer. This will also add value to that discussion.> Interestingly, few people have taken it as a quiz - which it should not be.> I do not know what happened in the past, but quizzes should not be for> challenges and to prove or disprove something. Anger is apparent from both> the sides and that is the reason quiz is not something which is really> making much sense.> > Anyways, let us not talk about past experience. Please forget and forgive. I> am sure that we have lot many things to learn together and we should not> allow petty thigns to come in our ways.> > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> > > On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 1:35 PM, Sunil Nair> astro_tellerkeralawrote:> > >> >> >> > Dear Punit pandey Ji> >> > Namaskar> >> > Thanks for trying the quiz> >> > There was No challenge frm my side and i dont hav direct or indirect> > relation with Names shri Yogesh ji mentions except once i interacted with> > the said name in one grp .> >> > i always try to giv equal importance to all systems esp what ever sprouted> > in bharath desh and my exprnce says each has its own value and merits> >> > but when some one comes and out of utter ignorence strted creating and> > fabricating some thing is beyond tolerence level and they r simply imagining> > some thing which is not true .> >> > we shud not keep on trumpetting our system Like some missionaries who even> > without provocation goes to other ppl and call them son of serpent or devil> > worshipper etc etc ,i hate such kind of evangelical attitude> >> > let any system prevails over other system based on its own merits> >> > who in the world can suppress truth for long time> >> > any way i will post my results once shri yogesh ji givn his reply and in> > case other memebrs also take up> >> >> >> > thanks for spending ur valuable time> >> > with deep regrds sunil nair> >> > --- On *Sun, 27/9/09, Punit Pandey punitp* wrote:> >> >> > Punit Pandey punitp > Re: QUIZ (NEW 25 APRIL 1957 6.00 AM BIR 18N59 75E50> > > > Sunday, 27 September, 2009, 1:07 PM> >> >> >> > Dear Sunil ji/ Lajmi ji,> >> > I can see that the challenges are coming out due to some bad experiences in> > the past. I would request everyone to keep it aside and focus on learning..> > Anyways, to find out Sunil ji's nakshatra, I checked the RP as follows -> >> > 27/09/2009> > Time: 12:54 PM IST> > Place: Agra> >> > RP> > DL: SUN> > ASC: JUP-KET> > MON: JUP-VEN> >> > As Jupiter is a strong RP, I would say that Jupiter is your Nakshatra lord.> > Rahu is now a days transiting with Jupiter and hence act as an agent to> > Jupiter, so Rahu can be another possibility. You seems Jupiterian for sure.> >> > Please tell what was your nakshatra.> >> > Thanks & Regards,> >> > Punit Pandey> >> >> > On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 12:25 PM, Sunil Nair <astro_tellerkerala@> > .co. in <http://mc/compose?to=astro_tellerkerala wrote:> >> >>> >>> >>> >> dear Yogesh Ji> >>> >> Namaskar> >>> >> thanks for ur post> >>> >> can u tell me my birth star> >>> >> My birth star is known to few KP forumites and i will defenitly post u my> >> details to u in person as i hav aversion for revealing it in grps ( after> >> ur exercise )> >>> >> horary Numbr in case u want its 121 ( if u required it any way )> >>> >>> >>> >> rgrds sunil nair> >>> >> PS> >>> >> this is not to test wheter Kp system is wrong or correct but to proov> >> that if a person is able ,effient every system will b safe in his hands> >>> >>> >> My humble opinion is that astrologer shud not go and challenge others and> >> sure shud not run away too frm showing the merits of his sastra ( here it is> >> astrology irrespectiv of system one uses )> >>> >> --- On *Sun, 27/9/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ <http://mc/compose?to=yogeshlajmi >> >* wrote:> >>> >>> >> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ <http://mc/compose?to=yogeshlajmi> >>> >>> >> Re: QUIZ (NEW 25 APRIL 1957 6.00 AM BIR 18N59 75E50> >> @gro ups.com<http://mc/compose?to= > >> Cc: "Sunil Nair" <astro_tellerkerala@ .co. in<http://mc/compose?to=astro_tellerkerala >> >> >> Sunday, 27 September, 2009, 12:11 PM> >>> >> Dear Mr.Nair,> >> I had an interesting conversation with one of your> >> vociferous oponents" of K.P., one going by the ID aplex or something...> >> ..you will know for sure his correct ID...> >> This morning he challenged me to tell him his Birth> >> star,so I explained the K.P. method to him and asked him to try it out....he> >> reploe that he got it wrong even after 3 attemopts... !> >> There is a K.P.. method to find out whether a person> >> is telling thetruth or lies...the s/l of the IIIrd cusp of the horary chart> >> at the moment if ruled by Sat he is lying...hence I challenged him and asked> >> him to give me his Birth details,TOB, DOB and POB...and he has refuse and> >> *simly RUN AWAY... !*> >> * It is for you to judge... so much for> >> chalenges... ! ! *> >> * *Yogesh Lajmi.> >> * *> >>> >> ------------------------------> >> ** Sunil Nair <astro_tellerkerala@ .co. in<http://mc/compose?to=astro_tellerkerala> >>> >>> >> *To:* @gro ups.com<http://mc/compose?to= > >> *Sent:* Friday, September 25, 2009 11:03:07 AM> >> *Subject:* Re: QUIZ (NEW 25 APRIL 1957 6..00 AM BIR 18N59> >> 75E50> >>> >>> >>> >>> >> dear punit Pandey ji> >>> >> Thanks for talking in traditional astrological terms> >>> >> Sure at one Look the chart is promising without deeply delving into it> >> .But knowledge of very basics has to b employed with unfolding dasa s to> >> see the promise in chart> >>> >> see the parivrjya yoga ( so many planets in one house -4 or more planets> >> in House will result a sort of sanyasa type of yoga and here it is happening> >> in lagna itself and lagna represent the person himself ) in lagna ,and> >> dainya parivarthana between Lagna Lord and 3rd L and daridra yoga happening> >> in lagna ( lagna and lagna Lord affcted along marakesh and dhanesh ) along> >> with duryoga ( karmesha and labhesa in dustanas ) and Born in Morning> >> sandhya ( junction between day and nite ) along with dasa s u can work a> >> gr8 deal abt the chart> >>> >> Also being a Nite birth ( as he born within a ghati b4 sunrise and day> >> strt with suryodaya according to Hindu astrology ) the gulika also> >> happening in 7th House and along with rahu ,also in nite births chandra> >> balam is important factor in supporting Horoscopes and Born in krishna> >> paksha> >>> >> even to fruitify the gajakesari in material level the retrogresion of Jup> >> and lack of plaksha bala of moon etc r hindrance ( also jup shud own good> >> houses ) and jup shud not b afflicted is another critiria ( here Nodes and> >> sani afflicting jup )> >>> >> Pls Note any good yoga to work the status of the planets and afflictions> >> etc is important and it wil giv a strong decrese in the strnght of the yoga> >> and its other side aspects wil b pronounced ( like spiritual ) .> >>> >> Then see the dasa s ,he born in rahu-ketu ( birth dasa will b a pointer> >> as it denotes the karma phala this soul may exprence ) and then got some> >> what good jupiter dasa and after age of 24 he got saturn dasa for 19 yrs and> >> where in prime period life he got best dasa ??> >>> >> also sun is not having any support ( refer suryadi yogas,even according to> >> nadies sun first sees venus ,then merc and then ketu ) who is giver of raja> >> yogas in a chart than moon ( moon is mother and she can take care a person> >> when sun is giving results )> >>> >> rgrds sunil nair> >>> >> PS-> >>> >> I know this is not a traditional astrology forum and some memebrs has deep> >> aversion against traditional astrology ,so any attacking kind of mails will> >> prevent me frm further answering / discussing .> >>> >> --- On *Fri, 25/9/09, Punit Pandey punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>* wrote:> >>> >>> >> Punit Pandey punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>> >> Re: QUIZ (NEW 25 APRIL 1957 6.00 AM BIR 18N59 75E50> >> @gro ups.com> >> Friday, 25 September, 2009, 12:21 AM> >>> >>> >>> >>> >> Dear Rajiv ji/ Adith ji and Friends,> >>> >> Contrary to what Adith ji has said, I believe that principles of KP are> >> more useful in this case than the principles of traditional astrology. See> >> the chart from traditional astrology perspective -> >>> >> 1. Lagna lord Sun is exalted> >> 2. Moon is Vargottama aspected by Jupiter (for the people who are not from> >> tradional astrology background, I would like to tell them that well placed> >> Sun and Moon is very important condition for rajyoga, which seems to be> >> there in this chart)> >> 3.. Moon is in kendra from Jupiter creating gaja-kesari yoga> >> 4. Moon - Jupiter aspect is also creating rajyoga by being kendra and kona> >> lord respectively> >> 5. Venus - Sun also creating rajyoga by being kendra and kona lord> >> respectively.> >> 6. 9th lord Jupiter aspecting five planets from 5th kona.> >>> >> Can one get better than this? So from the traditional astrology> >> perspective, everything looks very good (at least at the surface level).> >>> >> If we will see the chart from KP perspective, we can see that four planets> >> are posited in 1st house negating 2nd, the house of finance.. Jupiter is> >> situated in 5th house being lord of 12th house and 9th house. Contrary to> >> traditional astrology, KP astrology doesn't regard 5th house and 9th house> >> any good from financial perspective. 9th house is negation of 10th house,> >> house of profession. 5th house is 11th to 7th which generally is not good> >> for finance and denotes losing to the competition. Saturn is in 8th hosue..> >> Only two planets that are out 1, 5, 9, 12 are Mars and Moon. Unfortunately> >> person did not get mahadasa of either Mars or Moon.> >>> >> 9th and 12th lord Jupiter in 5th in the Star of Sun in 1st is the most> >> malefic planet in this chart. No wonder, Jupiter aspecting Sun, Moon, Mars,> >> Mercury and Ketu killing the whole chart.> >>> >> This chart reminds us how dangerous can be kona - 1, 5, 9. In tradional> >> astrology these are considered as laxmi sthana :-) and see the position of> >> poor pujari.> >>> >> Thanks & Regards,> >>> >> Punit Pandey> >>> >>> >> On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 9:30 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@> >> gmail.com> wrote:> >>> >>>> >>>> >>> Dear Dhirendra nath Ji,> >>>> >>> Appreciated your few few predictions which came true!> >>>> >>> As Rajiv ji said, such predictions on the general details are very well> >>> denoted only through the traditional Astrology . Kp is always good for the> >>> events forecast , timing of events which are difficult to ascertain with the> >>> other systems. If we have both the knowledge will be more useful for which> >>> we have to read lot and practice.> >>>> >>> We can follow the good points about the importance of the strength of> >>> houses and planets, conjunctions, Aspects and many other points along with> >>> our KP whihc will definitely enrich our knowledge.> >>>> >>> As I was not much confident with the knowledege in this subject, I did> >>> not participate.> >>>> >>> But it sounds you have some exposure which is appreciated.> >>>> >>> Regards> >>> Adith> >>>> >>>> >>> On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 10:52 PM, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@> >>> ymail.com> wrote:> >>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> *Respected Rajivji Sir*,Thanks for guidance.In birth chart of this> >>>> person there seems unstable source of earning.Sub lord of 10th cusp is> >>>> retrograde Rahu and 10th and 11th lord Saturn is posited in 8th house.This> >>>> also shows weak sign of stable earning.This person had tried many times to> >>>> earn huge money by way of business but could not do so.He could not get any> >>>> thing in legacy.source of earning had been writing and speaking.He should> >>>> have earned money ,name,and fame during Saturn- Venus period during> >>>> 16.02.1987 to 7.04.1990.His father should have died during 07.04.1990 to> >>>> 21.03.1991.Again he should have earned money during 20.03.1991 to> >>>> 19.10.1992.He had done religious work during 03.10.1996 to 17.04.1999 and> >>>> again he had suffered a great loss from 17.04.1999 to 10.09.2002.He again> >>>> earned money from 10.09.2002 to 10.07.2005 and from 10.07.2005 to 16.10.2007> >>>> he should have earned from writing books.From 16.10.2007 to 12.10.2008> >>>> during Mercury- Mars -he has been performing religious deeds and earning> >>>> money.One of the brothers and sisters may have died during this period.On> >>>> the whole at present he should be facing great hard ships.Submitted for your> >>>> perusal and reply.*With regards*,> >>>> Dhirendra Nath Misra> >>>> **> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> --- On *Sat, 9/19/09, rajiv bokariya bokaariya >* wrote:> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> rajiv bokariya bokaariya >> >>>> Re: QUIZ (NEW 25 APRIL 1957 6.00 AM BIR 18N59> >>>> 75E50> >>>> @gro ups.com> >>>> Saturday, September 19, 2009, 4:43 AM> >>>>> >>>> dhirendraji> >>>> personality is not important..> >>>> What does this person do...u can say business income and behaviour> >>>> earnings from ??> >>>> physically mentally financially ....comments> >>>> rajiv> >>>>> >>>> ------------------------------> >>>> ** Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>> >>>> *To:* @gro ups.com> >>>> *Sent:* Friday, 18 September, 2009 10:41:31 PM> >>>> *Subject:* Re: QUIZ (NEW 25 APRIL 1957 6.00 AM BIR 18N59> >>>> 75E50> >>>>> >>>> *Respected Rajiv* Ji,My opinion about this person is as> >>>> following-This person is courageous,religiou s person,knowledgeabl e about> >>>> time,interested in scientific and technical work,blessed with good brain & > >>>> wealth.This person must have knowledge of astrology.blessed with beautiful> >>>> spouse having big eyes.This person has tall height,pleasant big> >>>> eyes,beautiful face,pronounced nose and wide fore head.This person may be> >>>> Tantrik(having knowledge of talismans).Source of earning should be writing> >>>> and speaking.. This person must have many brothers.This person may suffer> >>>> from acidity.Submitted for perusal.With regards,> >>>> Dhirendra Nath Misra> >>>> **> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> --- On *Fri, 9/18/09, rajiv bokariya bokaariya >* wrote:> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> rajiv bokariya bokaariya >> >>>> QUIZ (NEW 25 APRIL 1957 6.00 AM BIR 18N59 75E50> >>>> @gro ups.com> >>>> Friday, September 18, 2009, 10:29 AM> >>>>> >>>> COMMENT ON THIS PERSON AND PERSONALITY> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> ------------------------------> >>>> ** sudhir <taurus.sudhir@ gmail.com>> >>>> *To:* @gro ups.com> >>>> *Sent:* Thursday, 17 September, 2009 8:53:24 PM> >>>> *Subject:* Quiz> >>>>> >>>> > >>>> Dear list> >>>>> >>>> I am looking forward to somebody posting quiz like Rajiv ji..> >>>>> >>>> Best regards> >>>> Sudhir> >>>> ------------------------------> >>>>> >>>> ------------------------------> >>>> Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how<http://in.rd./tagline_galaxy_1/*http://in.overview..mail...com/connectmore>.> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> ------------------------------> >>>> Try the new India Homepage. Click here<http://in.rd./tagline_metro_1/*http://in./trynew>.> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> >>> >> ------------------------------> >> Try the new India Homepage. Click here<http://in.rd./tagline_metro_1/*http://in./trynew>.> >>> >>> >>> >>> >> ------------------------------> >> Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more<http://in.rd./tagline_galaxy_3/*http://in.overview.mail./>> >> .> >>> >>> >> > ------------------------------> > Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how<http://in.rd./tagline_galaxy_2/*http://in.overview.mail./photos>.> >> >> >> >>

Dear Yogeshji & Sunilji and all list members,

I have also observing the mail of this group for one month or so, it

looks good to see that here seriously KP system is discussed.

I will find many mine unsolved doubts on KP system to be cleared here. I

will go slowly to past archives and keep the eye on all discussion to

learn and discuss this KP system more accurately.

I am member of AIA and we are discussing \discussed many topics on

traditional astrology.

Thankyou,

Regards,

Vijay Goel

Jaipur.

, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

>

> Dear Mr.Nair,

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

I had an interesting conversation

with one of your

> vociferous oponents " of K.P., one going by the ID aplex or

something....you will know for sure his correct ID...

This morning he challenged me to

tell him his Birth star,so I explained the K.P. method to him and asked

him to try it out...he reploe that he got it wrong even after 3

attemopts...!

There is a K.P. method to find out

whether a person is telling thetruth or lies...the s/l of the IIIrd cusp

of the horary chart at the moment if ruled by Sat he is lying...hence I

challenged him and asked him to give me his Birth details,TOB,DOB and

POB...and he has refuse and simly RUN AWAY... !

It is for you to judge... so

much for chalenges... ! !

Yogesh Lajmi.

Â

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Sunil Nair astro_tellerkerala

>

> Friday, September 25, 2009 11:03:07 AM

> Re: QUIZ (NEW 25 APRIL 1957 6.00 AM BIR 18N59

75E50

>

> Â

>

> dear punit Pandey ji

>

> Thanks for talking in traditional astrological terms

>

> Sure at one Look the chart is promising without deeply delving into it

..But knowledge of very basics has to b employed with unfolding dasa

s to see the promise in chart

>

> Â see the parivrjya yoga ( so many planets in one house -4 or more

planets in House will result a sort of sanyasa type of yoga and here it

is happening in lagna itself and lagna represent the person himself ) in

lagna ,and dainya parivarthana between Lagna Lord and 3rd L and daridra

yoga happening in lagna ( lagna and lagna Lord affcted along marakesh

and dhanesh ) along with duryoga ( karmesha and labhesa in dustanas )

and Born in Morning sandhya ( junction between day and nite )Â along

with dasa s u can work a gr8 deal abt the chart

>

> Also being a Nite birth ( as he born within a ghati b4 sunrise and day

strt with suryodaya according to Hindu astrology ) the gulika also

happening in 7th House and along with rahu ,also in nite births chandra

balam is important factor in supporting Horoscopes and Born inÂ

krishna paksha

>

> even to fruitify the gajakesari in material level the retrogresion of

Jup and lack of plaksha bala of moon etc r hindrance ( also jup shud own

good houses ) and jup shud not b afflicted is another critiria ( here

Nodes and sani afflicting jup )

>

> Pls Note any good yoga to work the status of the planets and

afflictions etc is important and it wil giv a strong decrese in the

strnght of the yoga and its other side aspects wil b pronounced ( like

spiritual )Â .

>

> Then see the dasa s ,he born in rahu-ketu ( birth dasa will b a

pointer as it denotes the karma phala this soul may exprence ) and then

got some what good jupiter dasa and after age of 24 he got saturn dasa

for 19 yrs and where in prime period life he got best dasa ??

>

> also sun is not having any support ( refer suryadi yogas,even

according to nadies sun first sees venus ,then merc and then ketu )

who is giver of raja yogas in a chart than moon ( moon is mother and she

can take care a person when sun is giving results )

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

> PS-

>

> I know this is not a traditional astrology forum and some memebrs has

deep aversion against traditional astrology ,so any attacking kind

of mails will prevent me frm further answering / discussing .

>

> --- On Fri, 25/9/09, Punit Pandey punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

>

>

> >Punit Pandey punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> >Re: QUIZ (NEW 25 APRIL 1957 6.00 AM BIR 18N59

75E50

> >@gro ups.com

> >Friday, 25 September, 2009, 12:21 AM

> >

> >

> >Â

> >Dear Rajiv ji/ Adith ji and Friends,

> >

> >Contrary to what Adith ji has said, I believe that principles of KP

are more useful in this case than the principles of traditional

astrology. See the chart from traditional astrology perspective -

> >

> >1. Lagna lord Sun is exalted

> >2. Moon is Vargottama aspected by Jupiter (for the people who are not

from tradional astrology background, I would like to tell them that well

placed Sun and Moon is very important condition for rajyoga, which seems

to be there in this chart)

> >3. Moon is in kendra from Jupiter creating gaja-kesari yoga

> >4. Moon - Jupiter aspect is also creating rajyoga by being kendra and

kona lord respectively

> >5. Venus - Sun also creating rajyoga by being kendra and kona lord

respectively.

> >6. 9th lord Jupiter aspecting five planets from 5th kona.

> >

> >Can one get better than this? So from the traditional astrology

perspective, everything looks very good (at least at the surface level).

> >

> >If we will see the chart from KP perspective, we can see that four

planets are posited in 1st house negating 2nd, the house of finance.

Jupiter is situated in 5th house being lord of 12th house and 9th house.

Contrary to traditional astrology, KP astrology doesn't regard 5th house

and 9th house any good from financial perspective. 9th house is negation

of 10th house, house of profession. 5th house is 11th to 7th which

generally is not good for finance and denotes losing to the competition.

Saturn is in 8th hosue.. Only two planets that are out 1, 5, 9, 12 are

Mars and Moon. Unfortunately person did not get mahadasa of either Mars

or Moon.

> >

> >9th and 12th lord Jupiter in 5th in the Star of Sun in 1st is the

most malefic planet in this chart. No wonder, Jupiter aspecting Sun,

Moon, Mars, Mercury and Ketu killing the whole chart.

> >

> >This chart reminds us how dangerous can be kona - 1, 5, 9. In

tradional astrology these are considered as laxmi sthana :-) and see the

position of poor pujari.

> >

> >Thanks & Regards,

> >

> >Punit Pandey

> >

> >

> >

> >On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 9:30 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@

gmail.com> wrote:

> >

> >Â

> >>Dear Dhirendra nath Ji,

> >>

> >>Appreciated your few few predictions which came true!

> >>

> >>As Rajiv ji said, such predictions on the general details are very

well denoted only through the traditional Astrology . Kp is always

good for the events forecast , timing of events which are

difficult to ascertain with the other systems. If we have both

the knowledge will be more useful for which we have to read lot and

practice.

> >>

> >>We can follow the good points about the importance of the strength

of houses and planets, conjunctions, Aspects and many other points along

with our KP whihc will definitely enrich our knowledge.

> >>

> >>As I was not much confident with the knowledege in this subject, I

did not participate.

> >>

> >>But it sounds you have some exposure which is appreciated.

> >>

> >>Regards

> >>Adith

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 10:52 PM, Dhirendra Nath Misra

<dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com> wrote:

> >>

> >>Â

> >>>Respected Rajivji Sir,Thanks for guidance.In birth chart of this

person there seems unstable source of earning.Sub lord of 10th cusp is

retrograde Rahu and 10th and 11th lord Saturn is posited in 8th

house.This also shows weak sign of stable earning.This person had tried

many times to earn huge money by way of business but could not do so.He

could not get any thing in legacy.source of earning had been writing and

speaking..He should have earned money ,name,and fame during Saturn-

Venus period during 16.02.1987 to 7.04.1990.His father should have died

during 07.04.1990 to 21.03.1991.Again he should have earned money during

20.03.1991 to 19.10.1992.He had done religious work during 03.10.1996 to

17.04.1999 and again he had suffered a great loss from 17.04.1999 to

10.09.2002.He again earned money from 10.09.2002 to 10.07.2005 and from

10.07.2005 to 16.10.2007 he should have earned from writing books.From

16.10.2007 to 12.10.2008 during Mercury- Mars -he

> has been performing religious deeds and earning money.One of the

brothers and sisters may have died during this period.On the whole at

present he should be facing great hard ships.Submitted for your perusal

and reply.With regards,

> >>>

> >>>Dhirendra Nath Misra

> >>>Â

> >>>

> >>>--- On Sat, 9/19/09, rajiv bokariya bokaariya > wrote:

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>>rajiv bokariya bokaariya >

> >>>>

> >>>>Re: QUIZ (NEW 25 APRIL 1957 6.00 AM BIR

18N59 75E50

> >>>>

> >>>>@gro ups.com

> >>>>Saturday, September 19, 2009, 4:43 AM

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>>Â

> >>>>dhirendraji

> >>>>personality is not important..

> >>>>What does this person do...u can say business income and behaviour

earnings from ??

> >>>>physically mentally financially ....comments

> >>>>rajiv

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>>

> Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>

> >>>>@gro ups.com

> >>>>

> >>>>Friday, 18 September, 2009 10:41:31 PM

> >>>>Re: QUIZ (NEW 25 APRIL 1957 6.00 AM BIR

18N59 75E50

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>>Â

> >>>>Respected Rajiv Ji,My opinion about this person is as

following-This person is courageous,religiou s person,knowledgeabl e

about time,interested in scientific and technical work,blessed with good

brain & wealth.This person must have knowledge of astrology.blessed with

beautiful spouse having big eyes.This person has tall height,pleasant

big eyes,beautiful face,pronounced nose and wide fore head.This person

may be Tantrik(having knowledge of talismans).Source of earning should

be writing and speaking. This person must have many brothers.This

person may suffer from acidity.Submitted for perusal.With regards,

> >>>>

> >>>>Dhirendra Nath Misra

> >>>>Â

> >>>>

> >>>>--- On Fri, 9/18/09, rajiv bokariya bokaariya > wrote:

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>>>rajiv bokariya bokaariya >

> >>>>> QUIZ (NEW 25 APRIL 1957 6..00 AM BIR 18N59

75E50

> >>>>>@gro ups.com

> >>>>>Friday, September 18, 2009, 10:29 AM

> >>>>>

> >>>>>

> >>>>>Â

> >>>>>COMMENT ON THIS PERSON AND PERSONALITYÂ

> >>>>>

> >>>>>

> >>>>>

> >>>>>

> >>>>>

> sudhir <taurus.sudhir@ gmail.com>

> >>>>>@gro ups.com

> >>>>>Thursday, 17 September, 2009 8:53:24 PM

> >>>>> Quiz

> >>>>>

> >>>>>Â

> >>>>>

> >>>>>Dear list

> >>>>>Â

> >>>>>I am looking forward to somebody posting quiz like Rajiv ji.

> >>>>>Â

> >>>>>Best regards

> >>>>>Sudhir

>

> >>>>>________________________________

> Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>>________________________________

> Try the new India Homepage.

> >>>

> >>

> >

>

>

Dear Vijay

This is the best way to learn not astrology but any thing,Yes you have to read all

the readers by Shri KSK

suresh awasthi

***************************************************************************************--- On Mon, 9/28/09, vijay.goel <goyalvj wrote:

vijay.goel <goyalvj Re: QUIZ (NEW 25 APRIL 1957 6.00 AM BIR 18N59 75E50 Date: Monday, September 28, 2009, 6:33 AM

Dear Yogeshji & Sunilji and all list members,I have also observing the mail of this group for one month or so, itlooks good to see that here seriously KP system is discussed.I will find many mine unsolved doubts on KP system to be cleared here. Iwill go slowly to past archives and keep the eye on all discussion tolearn and discuss this KP system more accurately.I am member of AIA and we are discussing \discussed many topics ontraditional astrology.Thankyou,Regards,Vijay GoelJaipur.@gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Mr.Nair,> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â ÂÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â I had an interesting conversationwith one of

your> vociferous oponents" of K.P., one going by the ID aplex orsomething... .you will know for sure his correct ID...> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â ÂÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â This morning he challenged me totell him his Birth star,so I explained the K.P. method to him and askedhim to try it out...he reploe that he got it wrong even after 3attemopts... !> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â ÂÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â There is a K.P. method to find outwhether a person is telling thetruth or lies...the s/l of the IIIrd cuspof the horary chart at the moment if ruled by Sat he is lying...hence Ichallenged him and asked him to give me his Birth details,TOB, DOB andPOB...and he has refuse and simly RUN AWAY... !> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â ÂÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â It is for you to judge... somuch for chalenges... ! !> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

Yogesh Lajmi.>              Â        Â>>>>> ____________ _________ _________ __> Sunil Nair astro_tellerkerala@ ...> @gro ups.com> Friday, September 25, 2009 11:03:07 AM> Re: QUIZ (NEW 25 APRIL 1957 6.00 AM BIR 18N5975E50>> Â>> dear punit Pandey ji>> Thanks for talking in traditional astrological terms>> Sure at one Look the chart is promising without deeply delving into it.But knowledge of very basics has to b employed with unfolding dasas to see the promise in chart>>  see the parivrjya yoga ( so many planets

in one house -4 or moreplanets in House will result a sort of sanyasa type of yoga and here itis happening in lagna itself and lagna represent the person himself ) inlagna ,and dainya parivarthana between Lagna Lord and 3rd L and daridrayoga happening in lagna ( lagna and lagna Lord affcted along marakeshand dhanesh ) along with duryoga ( karmesha and labhesa in dustanas )and Born in Morning sandhya ( junction between day and nite ) alongwith dasa s u can work a gr8 deal abt the chart>> Also being a Nite birth ( as he born within a ghati b4 sunrise and daystrt with suryodaya according to Hindu astrology ) the gulika alsohappening in 7th House and along with rahu ,also in nite births chandrabalam is important factor in supporting Horoscopes and Born in krishna paksha>> even to fruitify the gajakesari in material level the retrogresion ofJup and lack of plaksha bala of moon

etc r hindrance ( also jup shud owngood houses ) and jup shud not b afflicted is another critiria ( hereNodes and sani afflicting jup )>> Pls Note any good yoga to work the status of the planets andafflictions etc is important and it wil giv a strong decrese in thestrnght of the yoga and its other side aspects wil b pronounced ( likespiritual ) .>> Then see the dasa s ,he born in rahu-ketu ( birth dasa will b apointer as it denotes the karma phala this soul may exprence ) and thengot some what good jupiter dasa and after age of 24 he got saturn dasafor 19 yrs and where in prime period life he got best dasa ??>> also sun is not having any support ( refer suryadi yogas,evenaccording to nadies sun first sees venus ,then merc and then ketu )who is giver of raja yogas in a chart than moon ( moon is mother and shecan take care a person when sun is giving results

)>> rgrds sunil nair>> PS->> I know this is not a traditional astrology forum and some memebrs hasdeep aversion against traditional astrology ,so any attacking kindof mails will prevent me frm further answering / discussing .>> --- On Fri, 25/9/09, Punit Pandey punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:>>> >Punit Pandey punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>> >Re: QUIZ (NEW 25 APRIL 1957 6.00 AM BIR 18N5975E50> >@gro ups.com> >Friday, 25 September, 2009, 12:21 AM> >> >> >Â> >Dear Rajiv ji/ Adith ji and Friends,> >> >Contrary to what Adith ji has said, I believe that principles of KPare more useful in this case than the principles of traditionalastrology. See the chart from traditional astrology perspective -> >> >1. Lagna

lord Sun is exalted> >2. Moon is Vargottama aspected by Jupiter (for the people who are notfrom tradional astrology background, I would like to tell them that wellplaced Sun and Moon is very important condition for rajyoga, which seemsto be there in this chart)> >3. Moon is in kendra from Jupiter creating gaja-kesari yoga> >4. Moon - Jupiter aspect is also creating rajyoga by being kendra andkona lord respectively> >5. Venus - Sun also creating rajyoga by being kendra and kona lordrespectively.> >6. 9th lord Jupiter aspecting five planets from 5th kona.> >> >Can one get better than this? So from the traditional astrologyperspective, everything looks very good (at least at the surface level).> >> >If we will see the chart from KP perspective, we can see that fourplanets are posited in 1st house negating 2nd, the house of

finance.Jupiter is situated in 5th house being lord of 12th house and 9th house.Contrary to traditional astrology, KP astrology doesn't regard 5th houseand 9th house any good from financial perspective. 9th house is negationof 10th house, house of profession. 5th house is 11th to 7th whichgenerally is not good for finance and denotes losing to the competition.Saturn is in 8th hosue.. Only two planets that are out 1, 5, 9, 12 areMars and Moon. Unfortunately person did not get mahadasa of either Marsor Moon.> >> >9th and 12th lord Jupiter in 5th in the Star of Sun in 1st is themost malefic planet in this chart. No wonder, Jupiter aspecting Sun,Moon, Mars, Mercury and Ketu killing the whole chart.> >> >This chart reminds us how dangerous can be kona - 1, 5, 9. Intradional astrology these are considered as laxmi sthana :-) and see theposition of poor pujari.>

>> >Thanks & Regards,> >> >Punit Pandey> >> >> >> >On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 9:30 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath > wrote:> >> >Â> >>Dear Dhirendra nath Ji,> >>> >>Appreciated your few few predictions which came true!> >>> >>As Rajiv ji said, such predictions on the general details are verywell denoted only through the traditional Astrology . Kp is alwaysgood for the events forecast , timing of events which aredifficult to ascertain with the other systems. If we have boththe knowledge will be more useful for which we have to read lot andpractice.> >>> >>We can follow the good points about the importance of the strengthof houses and planets, conjunctions, Aspects and many other points alongwith our KP whihc

will definitely enrich our knowledge.> >>> >>As I was not much confident with the knowledege in this subject, Idid not participate.> >>> >>But it sounds you have some exposure which is appreciated.> >>> >>Regards> >>Adith> >>> >>> >>> >>On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 10:52 PM, Dhirendra Nath Misra<dhirendranathmisra @ ymail.com> wrote:> >>> >>Â> >>>Respected Rajivji Sir,Thanks for guidance.In birth chart of thisperson there seems unstable source of earning.Sub lord of 10th cusp isretrograde Rahu and 10th and 11th lord Saturn is posited in 8thhouse.This also shows weak sign of stable earning.This person had triedmany times to earn huge money by way of business but could not do so.Hecould not get any thing in legacy.source of earning had been

writing andspeaking..He should have earned money ,name,and fame during Saturn-Venus period during 16.02.1987 to 7.04.1990.His father should have diedduring 07.04.1990 to 21.03.1991.Again he should have earned money during20.03.1991 to 19.10.1992.He had done religious work during 03.10.1996 to17.04.1999 and again he had suffered a great loss from 17.04.1999 to10.09.2002.He again earned money from 10.09.2002 to 10.07.2005 and from10.07.2005 to 16.10.2007 he should have earned from writing books.From16.10.2007 to 12.10.2008 during Mercury- Mars -he> has been performing religious deeds and earning money.One of thebrothers and sisters may have died during this period.On the whole atpresent he should be facing great hard ships.Submitted for your perusaland reply.With regards,> >>>> >>>Dhirendra Nath Misra> >>>Â> >>>> >>>--- On

Sat, 9/19/09, rajiv bokariya bokaariya > wrote:> >>>> >>>> >>>>rajiv bokariya bokaariya >> >>>>> >>>>Re: QUIZ (NEW 25 APRIL 1957 6.00 AM BIR18N59 75E50> >>>>> >>>>@gro ups.com> >>>>Saturday, September 19, 2009, 4:43 AM> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>Â> >>>>dhirendraji> >>>>personality is not important..> >>>>What does this person do...u can say business income and behaviourearnings from ??> >>>>physically mentally financially ....comments> >>>>rajiv> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> ____________ _________ _________ __>

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra @ ymail.com>> >>>>@gro ups.com> >>>>> >>>>Friday, 18 September, 2009 10:41:31 PM> >>>>Re: QUIZ (NEW 25 APRIL 1957 6.00 AM BIR18N59 75E50> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>Â> >>>>Respected Rajiv Ji,My opinion about this person is asfollowing-This person is courageous,religiou s person,knowledgeabl eabout time,interested in scientific and technical work,blessed with goodbrain & wealth.This person must have knowledge of astrology.blessed withbeautiful spouse having big eyes.This person has tall height,pleasantbig eyes,beautiful face,pronounced nose and wide fore head.This personmay be Tantrik(having knowledge of talismans).Source of earning shouldbe writing and speaking. This person must have

many brothers.Thisperson may suffer from acidity.Submitted for perusal.With regards,> >>>>> >>>>Dhirendra Nath Misra> >>>>Â> >>>>> >>>>--- On Fri, 9/18/09, rajiv bokariya bokaariya > wrote:> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>>rajiv bokariya bokaariya >> >>>>> QUIZ (NEW 25 APRIL 1957 6..00 AM BIR 18N5975E50> >>>>>@gro ups.com> >>>>>Friday, September 18, 2009, 10:29 AM> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>Â> >>>>>COMMENT ON THIS PERSON AND PERSONALITYÂ> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>>

>>>>>> ____________ _________ _________ __> sudhir <taurus.sudhir@ gmail.com>> >>>>>@gro ups.com> >>>>>Thursday, 17 September, 2009 8:53:24 PM> >>>>> Quiz> >>>>>> >>>>>Â> >>>>>> >>>>>Dear list> >>>>>Â> >>>>>I am looking forward to somebody posting quiz like Rajiv ji.> >>>>>Â> >>>>>Best regards> >>>>>Sudhir> ____________ _________ _________ __>> >>>>>_______ _________ _________ _______> Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>________ _________ _________

______> Try the new India Homepage. > >>>> >>> >>> ____________ _________ _________ __> Try the new India Homepage. >

Dear Sudhir ji,

Please explain how you reached to Anuradha? Saturn is not there even in my RP

list.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

, " sudhir " <taurus.sudhir wrote:

>

> Anuraadha

>

> -

> Punit Pandey

>

> Sunday, September 27, 2009 1:07 PM

> Re: QUIZ (NEW 25 APRIL 1957 6.00 AM BIR 18N59 75E50

>

>

>

> Dear Sunil ji/ Lajmi ji,

>

> I can see that the challenges are coming out due to some bad experiences in

the past. I would request everyone to keep it aside and focus on learning.

Anyways, to find out Sunil ji's nakshatra, I checked the RP as follows -

>

> 27/09/2009

> Time: 12:54 PM IST

> Place: Agra

>

> RP

> DL: SUN

> ASC: JUP-KET

> MON: JUP-VEN

>

> As Jupiter is a strong RP, I would say that Jupiter is your Nakshatra lord.

Rahu is now a days transiting with Jupiter and hence act as an agent to Jupiter,

so Rahu can be another possibility. You seems Jupiterian for sure.

>

> Please tell what was your nakshatra.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

>

> On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 12:25 PM, Sunil Nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

>

>

> dear Yogesh Ji

>

> Namaskar

>

> thanks for ur post

>

> can u tell me my birth star

>

> My birth star is known to few KP forumites and i will defenitly post

u my details to u in person as i hav aversion for revealing it in grps ( after

ur exercise )

>

> horary Numbr in case u want its 121 ( if u required it any way )

>

>

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

> PS

>

> this is not to test wheter Kp system is wrong or correct but to

proov that if a person is able ,effient every system will b safe in his hands

>

>

> My humble opinion is that astrologer shud not go and challenge

others and sure shud not run away too frm showing the merits of his sastra (

here it is astrology irrespectiv of system one uses )

>

> --- On Sun, 27/9/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

>

>

> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi

>

> Re: QUIZ (NEW 25 APRIL 1957 6.00 AM BIR

18N59 75E50

>

>

> Cc: " Sunil Nair " <astro_tellerkerala

> Sunday, 27 September, 2009, 12:11 PM

>

>

> Dear Mr.Nair,

> I had an interesting conversation with one

of your

> vociferous oponents " of K.P., one going by the ID aplex or

something.....you will know for sure his correct ID...

> This morning he challenged me to tell him

his Birth star,so I explained the K.P. method to him and asked him to try it

out...he reploe that he got it wrong even after 3 attemopts...!

> There is a K.P.. method to find out whether

a person is telling thetruth or lies...the s/l of the IIIrd cusp of the horary

chart at the moment if ruled by Sat he is lying...hence I challenged him and

asked him to give me his Birth details,TOB,DOB and POB...and he has refuse and

simly RUN AWAY... !

> It is for you to judge... so much for

chalenges... ! !

> Yogesh Lajmi.

>

>

>

>

>

> --

> Sunil Nair <astro_tellerkerala

>

>

>

> Friday, September 25, 2009 11:03:07 AM

>

> Re: QUIZ (NEW 25 APRIL 1957 6..00 AM BIR

18N59 75E50

>

>

>

>

>

> dear punit Pandey ji

>

> Thanks for talking in traditional astrological terms

>

> Sure at one Look the chart is promising without deeply

delving into it .But knowledge of very basics has to b employed with unfolding

dasa s to see the promise in chart

>

> see the parivrjya yoga ( so many planets in one house -4 or

more planets in House will result a sort of sanyasa type of yoga and here it is

happening in lagna itself and lagna represent the person himself ) in lagna ,and

dainya parivarthana between Lagna Lord and 3rd L and daridra yoga happening in

lagna ( lagna and lagna Lord affcted along marakesh and dhanesh ) along with

duryoga ( karmesha and labhesa in dustanas ) and Born in Morning sandhya (

junction between day and nite ) along with dasa s u can work a gr8 deal abt the

chart

>

> Also being a Nite birth ( as he born within a ghati b4

sunrise and day strt with suryodaya according to Hindu astrology ) the gulika

also happening in 7th House and along with rahu ,also in nite births chandra

balam is important factor in supporting Horoscopes and Born in krishna paksha

>

> even to fruitify the gajakesari in material level the

retrogresion of Jup and lack of plaksha bala of moon etc r hindrance ( also jup

shud own good houses ) and jup shud not b afflicted is another critiria ( here

Nodes and sani afflicting jup )

>

> Pls Note any good yoga to work the status of the planets and

afflictions etc is important and it wil giv a strong decrese in the strnght of

the yoga and its other side aspects wil b pronounced ( like spiritual ) .

>

> Then see the dasa s ,he born in rahu-ketu ( birth dasa will

b a pointer as it denotes the karma phala this soul may exprence ) and then got

some what good jupiter dasa and after age of 24 he got saturn dasa for 19 yrs

and where in prime period life he got best dasa ??

>

> also sun is not having any support ( refer suryadi

yogas,even according to nadies sun first sees venus ,then merc and then ketu )

who is giver of raja yogas in a chart than moon ( moon is mother and she can

take care a person when sun is giving results )

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

> PS-

>

> I know this is not a traditional astrology forum and some

memebrs has deep aversion against traditional astrology ,so any attacking kind

of mails will prevent me frm further answering / discussing .

>

>

> --- On Fri, 25/9/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

>

>

> Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

>

> Re: QUIZ (NEW 25 APRIL 1957 6.00 AM

BIR 18N59 75E50

> @gro ups.com

>

> Friday, 25 September, 2009, 12:21 AM

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Rajiv ji/ Adith ji and Friends,

>

> Contrary to what Adith ji has said, I believe that

principles of KP are more useful in this case than the principles of traditional

astrology. See the chart from traditional astrology perspective -

>

> 1. Lagna lord Sun is exalted

> 2. Moon is Vargottama aspected by Jupiter (for the people

who are not from tradional astrology background, I would like to tell them that

well placed Sun and Moon is very important condition for rajyoga, which seems to

be there in this chart)

> 3.. Moon is in kendra from Jupiter creating gaja-kesari

yoga

> 4. Moon - Jupiter aspect is also creating rajyoga by being

kendra and kona lord respectively

> 5. Venus - Sun also creating rajyoga by being kendra and

kona lord respectively.

> 6. 9th lord Jupiter aspecting five planets from 5th kona.

>

> Can one get better than this? So from the traditional

astrology perspective, everything looks very good (at least at the surface

level).

>

> If we will see the chart from KP perspective, we can see

that four planets are posited in 1st house negating 2nd, the house of finance..

Jupiter is situated in 5th house being lord of 12th house and 9th house.

Contrary to traditional astrology, KP astrology doesn't regard 5th house and 9th

house any good from financial perspective. 9th house is negation of 10th house,

house of profession. 5th house is 11th to 7th which generally is not good for

finance and denotes losing to the competition. Saturn is in 8th hosue.. Only two

planets that are out 1, 5, 9, 12 are Mars and Moon. Unfortunately person did not

get mahadasa of either Mars or Moon.

>

> 9th and 12th lord Jupiter in 5th in the Star of Sun in 1st

is the most malefic planet in this chart. No wonder, Jupiter aspecting Sun,

Moon, Mars, Mercury and Ketu killing the whole chart.

>

> This chart reminds us how dangerous can be kona - 1, 5, 9.

In tradional astrology these are considered as laxmi sthana :-) and see the

position of poor pujari.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

>

> On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 9:30 PM, adith kasinath.g.k

<gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

>

>

>

> Dear Dhirendra nath Ji,

>

> Appreciated your few few predictions which came true!

>

> As Rajiv ji said, such predictions on the general

details are very well denoted only through the traditional Astrology . Kp is

always good for the events forecast , timing of events which are difficult to

ascertain with the other systems. If we have both the knowledge will be more

useful for which we have to read lot and practice.

>

> We can follow the good points about the importance of

the strength of houses and planets, conjunctions, Aspects and many other points

along with our KP whihc will definitely enrich our knowledge.

>

> As I was not much confident with the knowledege in this

subject, I did not participate.

>

> But it sounds you have some exposure which is

appreciated.

>

> Regards

> Adith

>

>

> On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 10:52 PM, Dhirendra Nath Misra

<dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com> wrote:

>

>

> Respected Rajivji Sir,Thanks for guidance.In

birth chart of this person there seems unstable source of earning.Sub lord of

10th cusp is retrograde Rahu and 10th and 11th lord Saturn is posited in 8th

house.This also shows weak sign of stable earning.This person had tried many

times to earn huge money by way of business but could not do so.He could not get

any thing in legacy.source of earning had been writing and speaking.He should

have earned money ,name,and fame during Saturn- Venus period during 16.02.1987

to 7.04.1990.His father should have died during 07.04.1990 to 21.03.1991.Again

he should have earned money during 20.03.1991 to 19.10.1992.He had done

religious work during 03.10.1996 to 17.04.1999 and again he had suffered a great

loss from 17.04.1999 to 10.09.2002.He again earned money from 10.09.2002 to

10.07.2005 and from 10.07.2005 to 16.10.2007 he should have earned from writing

books.From 16.10.2007 to 12.10.2008 during Mercury- Mars -he has been performing

religious deeds and earning money.One of the brothers and sisters may have died

during this period.On the whole at present he should be facing great hard

ships.Submitted for your perusal and reply.With regards,

>

> Dhirendra Nath Misra

>

>

>

> --- On Sat, 9/19/09, rajiv bokariya

<bokaariya > wrote:

>

>

> rajiv bokariya <bokaariya >

>

> Re: QUIZ (NEW 25 APRIL

1957 6.00 AM BIR 18N59 75E50

>

> @gro ups.com

>

> Saturday, September 19, 2009, 4:43 AM

>

>

>

> dhirendraji

> personality is not important..

> What does this person do...u can say business

income and behaviour earnings from ??

> physically mentally financially ....comments

> rajiv

>

>

>

> ---------------

> Dhirendra Nath Misra

<dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>

>

> @gro ups.com

>

> Friday, 18 September, 2009 10:41:31 PM

> Re: QUIZ (NEW 25 APRIL

1957 6.00 AM BIR 18N59 75E50

>

>

>

> Respected Rajiv Ji,My opinion about this

person is as following-This person is courageous,religiou s person,knowledgeabl

e about time,interested in scientific and technical work,blessed with good brain

& wealth.This person must have knowledge of astrology.blessed with beautiful

spouse having big eyes.This person has tall height,pleasant big eyes,beautiful

face,pronounced nose and wide fore head.This person may be Tantrik(having

knowledge of talismans).Source of earning should be writing and speaking. This

person must have many brothers.This person may suffer from acidity.Submitted for

perusal.With regards,

>

> Dhirendra Nath Misra

>

>

>

> --- On Fri, 9/18/09, rajiv bokariya

<bokaariya > wrote:

>

>

> rajiv bokariya <bokaariya >

> QUIZ (NEW 25 APRIL 1957

6.00 AM BIR 18N59 75E50

> @gro ups.com

> Friday, September 18, 2009, 10:29 AM

>

>

>

> COMMENT ON THIS PERSON AND PERSONALITY

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------

> sudhir <taurus.sudhir@ gmail.com>

> @gro ups.com

> Thursday, 17 September, 2009 8:53:24 PM

> Quiz

>

>

> 

> Dear list

>

> I am looking forward to somebody posting quiz

like Rajiv ji.

>

> Best regards

> Sudhir

> ---------------

>

>

>

> ---------------

> Keep up with people you care about with

India Mail. Learn how.

>

>

>

>

> ---------------

>

>

>

>

>

>

--

>

----------

>

> Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

>

Dear Friends,

Recently, Sunil Nair ji put a question for knowing his Nakshatra in the

forum. The question was primarily in response to Lajmi ji's email. I

responded to the forum based on RP and some other people also responded,

mostly based on my RP.

We were waiting for Sudhir ji to give his method before we disclose Sunil

ji's Nakshtra to the forum. The reason I asked the method because Sunil ji

suspected that Sudhir ji is already aware of his Nakshatra. Anyways, I

didn't receive any response from Sudhir ji and hence going ahead and

disclosing Sunil ji's nakshtra on his behalf. His nakshatra is Anuradha.

My observation that his Nakshatra should be of Jupiter or Rahu was

incorrect. Sudhir ji's answer was correct, but still we have to see what

method he has followed. I'll leave it to the forum for further analysis or

discussion.

I am also copying an email on my id from Sunil ji -

START OF EMAIL

Dear Punit Ji

namaskar

That dictum i tried it long back and discarded too as the possiblity is trine

moon lagna shud arrive during prashna and the chance is less ( means Nkshtra or

anu janma nasktra can rise in trines only .again to get same Nakshtra degree

will make chances 1/13 per day .so u can see the success rate will b less than

10 %

but if astrologer is a yogi and has lot of blessing of his guru and deities ppl

will approach him only in that kind of lagna

Note that no one was as successful like KP

reason he born in abhijit Muhurtha and abhijit nakshtra and his devotion to

sastra and his deity is helping him

i am not reducing him ,but it is true with all savants

BV raman w as highly succesful in predictions but how many of his students or

even kids was at least 10 % of his strtata

sure Raman was more into very very complkicated political and raja prashna s (

palace astrology ) than individual charts i blv

another thing in prashna is prashna means question ,so it is not a challenge

the nativ shud approach the astrologer with strong desire to know the truth than

some one knows his nasktra and simply Joking with pundit ji just to waist his

time or mock him cannot come under prashna .

another thing is astrologer need not answer every one ,so he shud see the

intention first and if it is worth his knowledge to help some one only needs

answer

question with evil intention ( Like what is longitivity of my father -son is

waiting for father to die and aquuire large estates and then he will b a cause

of sorrow to rest of the kids )

i know u r not a conservativ kind ,so there is a method to Know birth nakshtra

and it is mentioned in prashna maarga ( BV Raman also trnaslated it )

Multiply the expired portion (in ghatis) of the Navamsa occupied by the Moon by

9, divide the product by 27. The remainder counted from Aswini gives the Janma

Nakshatra (or the birth star). The birth star can also be obtained by treating

the ascendant at the time of query likewise.

i find it is working in most of the cases and i take frm moon only than lagna .(

but if moon is weak i take lagna too )

also other Nimittas and Lakshana s will help the nativ

END OF EMAIL

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 4:18 PM, Punit <punitp wrote:

>

>

> Dear Sudhir ji,

>

> Please explain how you reached to Anuradha? Saturn is not there even in my

> RP list.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

> <%40>, " sudhir "

> <taurus.sudhir wrote:

> >

> > Anuraadha

> >

> > -

> > Punit Pandey

> > <%40>

> > Sunday, September 27, 2009 1:07 PM

> > Re: QUIZ (NEW 25 APRIL 1957 6.00 AM BIR 18N59 75E50

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Sunil ji/ Lajmi ji,

> >

> > I can see that the challenges are coming out due to some bad experiences

> in the past. I would request everyone to keep it aside and focus on

> learning. Anyways, to find out Sunil ji's nakshatra, I checked the RP as

> follows -

> >

> > 27/09/2009

> > Time: 12:54 PM IST

> > Place: Agra

> >

> > RP

> > DL: SUN

> > ASC: JUP-KET

> > MON: JUP-VEN

> >

> > As Jupiter is a strong RP, I would say that Jupiter is your Nakshatra

> lord. Rahu is now a days transiting with Jupiter and hence act as an agent

> to Jupiter, so Rahu can be another possibility. You seems Jupiterian for

> sure.

> >

> > Please tell what was your nakshatra.

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> >

> > Punit Pandey

> >

> >

> >

> > On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 12:25 PM, Sunil Nair <astro_tellerkerala

> wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > dear Yogesh Ji

> >

> > Namaskar

> >

> > thanks for ur post

> >

> > can u tell me my birth star

> >

> > My birth star is known to few KP forumites and i will defenitly post u my

> details to u in person as i hav aversion for revealing it in grps ( after ur

> exercise )

> >

> > horary Numbr in case u want its 121 ( if u required it any way )

> >

> >

> >

> > rgrds sunil nair

> >

> > PS

> >

> > this is not to test wheter Kp system is wrong or correct but to proov

> that if a person is able ,effient every system will b safe in his hands

> >

> >

> > My humble opinion is that astrologer shud not go and challenge others and

> sure shud not run away too frm showing the merits of his sastra ( here it is

> astrology irrespectiv of system one uses )

> >

> > --- On Sun, 27/9/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

> >

> >

> > Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi

> >

> > <%40>

> >

> > Cc: " Sunil Nair " <astro_tellerkerala

> > Sunday, 27 September, 2009, 12:11 PM

> >

> >

> > Dear Mr.Nair,

> > I had an interesting conversation with one of your

> > vociferous oponents " of K.P., one going by the ID aplex or

> something.....you will know for sure his correct ID...

> > This morning he challenged me to tell him his Birth star,so I explained

> the K.P. method to him and asked him to try it out...he reploe that he got

> it wrong even after 3 attemopts...!

> > There is a K.P.. method to find out whether a person is telling thetruth

> or lies...the s/l of the IIIrd cusp of the horary chart at the moment if

> ruled by Sat he is lying...hence I challenged him and asked him to give me

> his Birth details,TOB,DOB and POB...and he has refuse and simly RUN AWAY...

> !

> > It is for you to judge... so much for chalenges... ! !

> > Yogesh Lajmi.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > -------------------------

> > Sunil Nair <astro_tellerkerala

> >

> > <%40>

> >

> > Friday, September 25, 2009 11:03:07 AM

> >

> > Re: QUIZ (NEW 25 APRIL 1957 6..00 AM BIR 18N59

> 75E50

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > dear punit Pandey ji

> >

> > Thanks for talking in traditional astrological terms

> >

> > Sure at one Look the chart is promising without deeply delving into it

> .But knowledge of very basics has to b employed with unfolding dasa s to see

> the promise in chart

> >

> > see the parivrjya yoga ( so many planets in one house -4 or more planets

> in House will result a sort of sanyasa type of yoga and here it is happening

> in lagna itself and lagna represent the person himself ) in lagna ,and

> dainya parivarthana between Lagna Lord and 3rd L and daridra yoga happening

> in lagna ( lagna and lagna Lord affcted along marakesh and dhanesh ) along

> with duryoga ( karmesha and labhesa in dustanas ) and Born in Morning

> sandhya ( junction between day and nite ) along with dasa s u can work a gr8

> deal abt the chart

> >

> > Also being a Nite birth ( as he born within a ghati b4 sunrise and day

> strt with suryodaya according to Hindu astrology ) the gulika also happening

> in 7th House and along with rahu ,also in nite births chandra balam is

> important factor in supporting Horoscopes and Born in krishna paksha

> >

> > even to fruitify the gajakesari in material level the retrogresion of Jup

> and lack of plaksha bala of moon etc r hindrance ( also jup shud own good

> houses ) and jup shud not b afflicted is another critiria ( here Nodes and

> sani afflicting jup )

> >

> > Pls Note any good yoga to work the status of the planets and afflictions

> etc is important and it wil giv a strong decrese in the strnght of the yoga

> and its other side aspects wil b pronounced ( like spiritual ) .

> >

> > Then see the dasa s ,he born in rahu-ketu ( birth dasa will b a pointer

> as it denotes the karma phala this soul may exprence ) and then got some

> what good jupiter dasa and after age of 24 he got saturn dasa for 19 yrs and

> where in prime period life he got best dasa ??

> >

> > also sun is not having any support ( refer suryadi yogas,even according

> to nadies sun first sees venus ,then merc and then ketu ) who is giver of

> raja yogas in a chart than moon ( moon is mother and she can take care a

> person when sun is giving results )

> >

> > rgrds sunil nair

> >

> > PS-

> >

> > I know this is not a traditional astrology forum and some memebrs has

> deep aversion against traditional astrology ,so any attacking kind of mails

> will prevent me frm further answering / discussing .

> >

> >

> > --- On Fri, 25/9/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> >

> > @gro ups.com

> >

> > Friday, 25 September, 2009, 12:21 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Rajiv ji/ Adith ji and Friends,

> >

> > Contrary to what Adith ji has said, I believe that principles of KP are

> more useful in this case than the principles of traditional astrology. See

> the chart from traditional astrology perspective -

> >

> > 1. Lagna lord Sun is exalted

> > 2. Moon is Vargottama aspected by Jupiter (for the people who are not

> from tradional astrology background, I would like to tell them that well

> placed Sun and Moon is very important condition for rajyoga, which seems to

> be there in this chart)

> > 3.. Moon is in kendra from Jupiter creating gaja-kesari yoga

> > 4. Moon - Jupiter aspect is also creating rajyoga by being kendra and

> kona lord respectively

> > 5. Venus - Sun also creating rajyoga by being kendra and kona lord

> respectively.

> > 6. 9th lord Jupiter aspecting five planets from 5th kona.

> >

> > Can one get better than this? So from the traditional astrology

> perspective, everything looks very good (at least at the surface level).

> >

> > If we will see the chart from KP perspective, we can see that four

> planets are posited in 1st house negating 2nd, the house of finance..

> Jupiter is situated in 5th house being lord of 12th house and 9th house.

> Contrary to traditional astrology, KP astrology doesn't regard 5th house and

> 9th house any good from financial perspective. 9th house is negation of 10th

> house, house of profession. 5th house is 11th to 7th which generally is not

> good for finance and denotes losing to the competition. Saturn is in 8th

> hosue.. Only two planets that are out 1, 5, 9, 12 are Mars and Moon.

> Unfortunately person did not get mahadasa of either Mars or Moon.

> >

> > 9th and 12th lord Jupiter in 5th in the Star of Sun in 1st is the most

> malefic planet in this chart. No wonder, Jupiter aspecting Sun, Moon, Mars,

> Mercury and Ketu killing the whole chart.

> >

> > This chart reminds us how dangerous can be kona - 1, 5, 9. In tradional

> astrology these are considered as laxmi sthana :-) and see the position of

> poor pujari.

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> >

> > Punit Pandey

> >

> >

> >

> > On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 9:30 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@

> gmail.com> wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Dhirendra nath Ji,

> >

> > Appreciated your few few predictions which came true!

> >

> > As Rajiv ji said, such predictions on the general details are very well

> denoted only through the traditional Astrology . Kp is always good for the

> events forecast , timing of events which are difficult to ascertain with the

> other systems. If we have both the knowledge will be more useful for which

> we have to read lot and practice.

> >

> > We can follow the good points about the importance of the strength of

> houses and planets, conjunctions, Aspects and many other points along with

> our KP whihc will definitely enrich our knowledge.

> >

> > As I was not much confident with the knowledege in this subject, I did

> not participate.

> >

> > But it sounds you have some exposure which is appreciated.

> >

> > Regards

> > Adith

> >

> >

> > On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 10:52 PM, Dhirendra Nath Misra

> <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Respected Rajivji Sir,Thanks for guidance.In birth chart of this person

> there seems unstable source of earning.Sub lord of 10th cusp is retrograde

> Rahu and 10th and 11th lord Saturn is posited in 8th house.This also shows

> weak sign of stable earning.This person had tried many times to earn huge

> money by way of business but could not do so.He could not get any thing in

> legacy.source of earning had been writing and speaking.He should have earned

> money ,name,and fame during Saturn- Venus period during 16.02.1987 to

> 7.04.1990.His father should have died during 07.04.1990 to 21.03.1991.Again

> he should have earned money during 20.03.1991 to 19.10.1992.He had done

> religious work during 03.10.1996 to 17.04.1999 and again he had suffered a

> great loss from 17.04.1999 to 10.09.2002.He again earned money from

> 10.09.2002 to 10.07.2005 and from 10.07.2005 to 16.10.2007 he should have

> earned from writing books.From 16.10.2007 to 12.10.2008 during Mercury- Mars

> -he has been performing religious deeds and earning money.One of the

> brothers and sisters may have died during this period.On the whole at

> present he should be facing great hard ships.Submitted for your perusal and

> reply.With regards,

> >

> > Dhirendra Nath Misra

> >

> >

> >

> > --- On Sat, 9/19/09, rajiv bokariya <bokaariya > wrote:

> >

> >

> > rajiv bokariya <bokaariya >

> >

> >

> > @gro ups.com

> >

> > Saturday, September 19, 2009, 4:43 AM

> >

> >

> >

> > dhirendraji

> > personality is not important..

> > What does this person do...u can say business income and behaviour

> earnings from ??

> > physically mentally financially ....comments

> > rajiv

> >

> >

> >

> > ---------------

> > Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>

> >

> > @gro ups.com

> >

> > Friday, 18 September, 2009 10:41:31 PM

> >

> >

> >

> > Respected Rajiv Ji,My opinion about this person is as following-This

> person is courageous,religiou s person,knowledgeabl e about time,interested

> in scientific and technical work,blessed with good brain & wealth.This

> person must have knowledge of astrology.blessed with beautiful spouse having

> big eyes.This person has tall height,pleasant big eyes,beautiful

> face,pronounced nose and wide fore head.This person may be Tantrik(having

> knowledge of talismans).Source of earning should be writing and speaking.

> This person must have many brothers.This person may suffer from

> acidity.Submitted for perusal.With regards,

> >

> > Dhirendra Nath Misra

> >

> >

> >

> > --- On Fri, 9/18/09, rajiv bokariya <bokaariya > wrote:

> >

> >

> > rajiv bokariya <bokaariya >

> > QUIZ (NEW 25 APRIL 1957 6.00 AM BIR 18N59 75E50

> > @gro ups.com

> > Friday, September 18, 2009, 10:29 AM

> >

> >

> >

> > COMMENT ON THIS PERSON AND PERSONALITY

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ---------------

> > sudhir <taurus.sudhir@ gmail.com>

> > @gro ups.com

> > Thursday, 17 September, 2009 8:53:24 PM

> > Quiz

> >

> >

> > 

> > Dear list

> >

> > I am looking forward to somebody posting quiz like Rajiv ji.

> >

> > Best regards

> > Sudhir

> > ---------------

> >

> >

> >

> > ---------------

> > Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ---------------

> > Try the new India Homepage.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Try the new India Homepage.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

> >

>

>

>