IndiaDivine.org

Happy Navaratri !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Vishram jiThank u very musch for yr greeting of Nawaratri.I too wish to take yr hand to bless all for HEALTHY, WEALTHY AND HAPPY LIVES for ever.Kalyanvishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande Sent: Saturday, September 19, 2009 9:33:45 AM Happy Navaratri !

Dear Members,

I wish you all a very happy Navaratri. May the godess Mahalaxmi bless you all & bring peace, prosperity, happiness & satisfaction to you.

Vishram Deshpande

Dear Gurujans and other members,                                                    wish you all a happy navratri.Mata rani's blessing always be with you.jai mata diOn Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 11:38 AM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Dear Vishram jiThank u very musch for yr greeting of Nawaratri.I too wish to take yr hand to bless all for HEALTHY, WEALTHY AND HAPPY LIVES  for ever.

Kalyan

vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande

Saturday, September 19, 2009 9:33:45 AM Happy Navaratri !

Dear Members,

I wish you all a very happy Navaratri. May the godess Mahalaxmi bless you all & bring peace, prosperity, happiness & satisfaction to you.

Vishram Deshpande