IndiaDivine.org

5th October - 19th December

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Mayank,

What we are passing through seems to be a very difficult period. I had written a little bit about it earlier for Times Of India, but they messed-up my article. This combination is like adding fuel to the fire. If time permits, I'll write more about it. Mundane events are very difficult to pin-point, but these are some of the strong possibilities I see -

1. Some serious terrorist attack and " serious " malicious activities by neighbours

2. Plane hijack. (during Kandhar plane hijack on 24th December 1999, Mars was in Capricorn)

3. Communal riots (during Babri Mosque demolition, Saturn was in Capricorn aspected by Mars from Cancer)

India has Vrishabha lagna and Mars-Jupiter will be on 3-9 axis for India and hence India is more prone to it, though more or less the whole world will be affected. I am not a financial astrology expert, but general indication are of share market going down and gold going up.

I hope other astrologers will comment.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 7:30 PM, mayank <mathurmayank84 wrote:

During this period,Debilitated Mars and Debilitated Jupiter will be aspecting each other.What will be the effects of such a yoga?

Dear PunitPossibilities major quake in Mexico and Maharashtra as Capricorn comes under India/Maharashtra and Mexico.Some parts of NE part of India too will face some natural calamities.Mostly share market will face down trend from 28th Sept and 6th October.Surely Gold will go up as Jupiter aspects Mars.Ship/Submarine may face major problem surrounding Japan/Middle East/South America.Thanks and regardsSahhasra SaagaraPunit Pandey <punitp Sent: Sunday, 20 September, 2009 12:28:16 AMRe: 5th October - 19th December

Mayank,

What we are passing through seems to be a very difficult period. I had written a little bit about it earlier for Times Of India, but they messed-up my article. This combination is like adding fuel to the fire. If time permits, I'll write more about it. Mundane events are very difficult to pin-point, but these are some of the strong possibilities I see -

1. Some serious terrorist attack and "serious" malicious activities by neighbours

2. Plane hijack. (during Kandhar plane hijack on 24th December 1999, Mars was in Capricorn)

3. Communal riots (during Babri Mosque demolition, Saturn was in Capricorn aspected by Mars from Cancer)

India has Vrishabha lagna and Mars-Jupiter will be on 3-9 axis for India and hence India is more prone to it, though more or less the whole world will be affected. I am not a financial astrology expert, but general indication are of share market going down and gold going up.

On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 7:30 PM, mayank <mathurmayank84@ .co. in> wrote:

During this period,Debilitated Mars and Debilitated Jupiter will be aspecting each other.What will be the effects of such a yoga?

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Thanks a lot sir for ur reply.This yoga will be in kendras of mesha,karka,tula

and makar lagna people.Any major impacts on them?

Mayank

, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

>

> Mayank,

>

> What we are passing through seems to be a very difficult period. I had

> written a little bit about it earlier for Times Of India, but they messed-up

> my article. This combination is like adding fuel to the fire. If time

> permits, I'll write more about it. Mundane events are very difficult to

> pin-point, but these are some of the strong possibilities I see -

>

> 1. Some serious terrorist attack and " serious " malicious activities by

> neighbours

> 2. Plane hijack. (during Kandhar plane hijack on 24th December 1999, Mars

> was in Capricorn)

> 3. Communal riots (during Babri Mosque demolition, Saturn was in Capricorn

> aspected by Mars from Cancer)

>

> India has Vrishabha lagna and Mars-Jupiter will be on 3-9 axis for India and

> hence India is more prone to it, though more or less the whole world will be

> affected. I am not a financial astrology expert, but general indication are

> of share market going down and gold going up.

>

> I hope other astrologers will comment.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

> On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 7:30 PM, mayank <mathurmayank84 wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > During this period,Debilitated Mars and Debilitated Jupiter will be

> > aspecting each other.What will be the effects of such a yoga?

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear Punit ji,Are the things mentioned by you worked out using KP system ? If yes pl send a link to learn more about this. If not, what system is it ? I am interested in learning this.Thanks & regards.Vishram DeshpandeSagar S <ssagar86 Sent: Sunday, 20 September, 2009 2:53:59

AMRe: 5th October - 19th December

Dear PunitPossibilities major quake in Mexico and Maharashtra as Capricorn comes under India/Maharashtra and Mexico.Some parts of NE part of India too will face some natural calamities.Mostly share market will face down trend from 28th Sept and 6th October..Surely Gold will go up as Jupiter aspects Mars.Ship/Submarine may face major problem surrounding Japan/Middle East/South America.Thanks and regardsSahhasra SaagaraPunit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>To:

@gro ups.comSunday, 20 September, 2009 12:28:16 AMRe: 5th October - 19th December

Mayank,

What we are passing through seems to be a very difficult period. I had written a little bit about it earlier for Times Of India, but they messed-up my article. This combination is like adding fuel to the fire. If time permits, I'll write more about it. Mundane events are very difficult to pin-point, but these are some of the strong possibilities I see -

1. Some serious terrorist attack and "serious" malicious activities by neighbours

Try the new India Homepage.

Dear Saagara ji,

As the last solar eclipse was also in Cancer, and now Cancer will have debilitated Mars aspected by debilitated Jupiter from Capricorn.

Cancer is a watery sign. Second-half of Capricorn is also considered as watery sign by some. So it may indicate some Tsunami like activity. 

Coming back to the point that Cancer falls in the third house of India, we may see some serious railway accident or accident during transportation. 

On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 2:53 AM, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

Dear PunitPossibilities major quake in Mexico and Maharashtra as Capricorn comes under India/Maharashtra and Mexico.Some parts of NE part of India too will face some natural calamities.Mostly share market will face down trend from 28th Sept and 6th October.

Surely Gold will go up as Jupiter aspects Mars.Ship/Submarine may face major problem surrounding Japan/Middle East/South America.Thanks and regardsSahhasra Saagara

Punit Pandey <punitp

Sunday, 20 September, 2009 12:28:16 AMRe: 5th October - 19th December

Mayank,

What we are passing through seems to be a very difficult period. I had written a little bit about it earlier for Times Of India, but they messed-up my article. This combination is like adding fuel to the fire. If time permits, I'll write more about it. Mundane events are very difficult to pin-point, but these are some of the strong possibilities I see -

1. Some serious terrorist attack and " serious " malicious activities by neighbours

I do not think so. I feel that transit is secondary, and good or bad period should be shown by your dasa. The people who has afflicted Mars and Jupiter need to be careful.

By the way, KP doesn't give much importance to transit in sign. According to KP, we need to see the Nakshatra in which these planets will be transiting. See what houses are signified by these Nakshatra lord and you will get that results if permitted by vimoshottari dasa.

On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 10:48 AM, mayank <mathurmayank84 wrote:

Thanks a lot sir for ur reply.This yoga will be in kendras of mesha,karka,tula and makar lagna people.Any major impacts on them?Mayank , Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:>> Mayank,> > What we are passing through seems to be a very difficult period. I had

> written a little bit about it earlier for Times Of India, but they messed-up> my article. This combination is like adding fuel to the fire. If time> permits, I'll write more about it. Mundane events are very difficult to

> pin-point, but these are some of the strong possibilities I see -> > 1. Some serious terrorist attack and " serious " malicious activities by> neighbours> 2. Plane hijack. (during Kandhar plane hijack on 24th December 1999, Mars

> was in Capricorn)> 3. Communal riots (during Babri Mosque demolition, Saturn was in Capricorn> aspected by Mars from Cancer)> > India has Vrishabha lagna and Mars-Jupiter will be on 3-9 axis for India and

> hence India is more prone to it, though more or less the whole world will be> affected. I am not a financial astrology expert, but general indication are> of share market going down and gold going up.

> > I hope other astrologers will comment.> > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> >

> On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 7:30 PM, mayank <mathurmayank84 wrote:> > >> >> > During this period,Debilitated Mars and Debilitated Jupiter will be> > aspecting each other.What will be the effects of such a yoga?

> >> > > >>

Dear Sagar

Mars has nothing to do with the spike in price.  The rise is seen from the chart of developed countries where Jupiter ruling Gold is strong in their chart. India is just a major consumer of Gold.Best wishes

Sudhir.

On 9/20/09, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

Dear PunitPossibilities major quake in Mexico and Maharashtra as Capricorn comes under India/Maharashtra and Mexico.Some parts of NE part of India too will face some natural calamities.Mostly share market will face down trend from 28th Sept and 6th October.

Surely Gold will go up as Jupiter aspects Mars.Ship/Submarine may face major problem surrounding Japan/Middle East/South America.Thanks and regardsSahhasra Saagara 

Punit Pandey <punitp

Mayank,

-- Sudhir, Consulting Astrologer

Respected Sudhir ji,

Cant a consumer country influence the price of gold?As one of the reasons for

great increase in prices of gold was supposed to be excessive buying by China to

increase its gold reserves.

Mayank

, Sudhir <taurus.sudhir wrote:

>

> Dear Sagar

>

> Mars has nothing to do with the spike in price. The rise is seen from the

> chart of developed countries where Jupiter ruling Gold is strong in their

> chart. India is just a major consumer of Gold.

>

> Best wishes

> Sudhir.

>

> On 9/20/09, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Punit

> > Possibilities major quake in Mexico and Maharashtra as Capricorn comes

> > under India/Maharashtra and Mexico.

> > Some parts of NE part of India too will face some natural calamities.

> > Mostly share market will face down trend from 28th Sept and 6th October.

> > Surely Gold will go up as Jupiter aspects Mars.

> > Ship/Submarine may face major problem surrounding Japan/Middle East/South

> > America.

> >

> > Thanks and regards

> > Sahhasra Saagara

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------

> > ** Punit Pandey <punitp

> > *To:*

> > *Sent:* Sunday, 20 September, 2009 12:28:16 AM

> > *Subject:* Re: 5th October - 19th December

> >

> >

> >

> > Mayank,

> >

> > What we are passing through seems to be a very difficult period. I had

> > written a little bit about it earlier for Times Of India, but they messed-up

> > my article. This combination is like adding fuel to the fire. If time

> > permits, I'll write more about it. Mundane events are very difficult to

> > pin-point, but these are some of the strong possibilities I see -

> >

> > 1. Some serious terrorist attack and " serious " malicious activities by

> > neighbours

> > 2. Plane hijack. (during Kandhar plane hijack on 24th December 1999, Mars

> > was in Capricorn)

> > 3. Communal riots (during Babri Mosque demolition, Saturn was in Capricorn

> > aspected by Mars from Cancer)

> >

> > India has Vrishabha lagna and Mars-Jupiter will be on 3-9 axis for India

> > and hence India is more prone to it, though more or less the whole world

> > will be affected. I am not a financial astrology expert, but general

> > indication are of share market going down and gold going up.

> >

> > I hope other astrologers will comment.

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> >

> > Punit Pandey

> >

> >

> >

> > On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 7:30 PM, mayank <mathurmayank84@ .co.

in<mathurmayank84

> > > wrote:

> >

> >>

> >>

> >> During this period,Debilitated Mars and Debilitated Jupiter will be

> >> aspecting each other.What will be the effects of such a yoga?

> >>

> >>

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------

> > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out

> > Buzz <http://in.rd./tagline_buzz_1/*http://in.buzz./>.

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

> --

> Sudhir, Consulting Astrologer

>

Dear Mayank:

It could be the reason.

Regards

Sudhir

-

mayank

Sunday, September 20, 2009 3:29 PM

Re: 5th October - 19th December

Respected Sudhir ji,Cant a consumer country influence the price of gold?As one of the reasons for great increase in prices of gold was supposed to be excessive buying by China to increase its gold reserves.Mayank , Sudhir <taurus.sudhir wrote:>> Dear Sagar> > Mars has nothing to do with the spike in price. The rise is seen from the> chart of developed countries where Jupiter ruling Gold is strong in their> chart. India is just a major consumer of Gold.> > Best wishes> Sudhir.> > On 9/20/09, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:> >> >> >> > Dear Punit> > Possibilities major quake in Mexico and Maharashtra as Capricorn comes> > under India/Maharashtra and Mexico.> > Some parts of NE part of India too will face some natural calamities.> > Mostly share market will face down trend from 28th Sept and 6th October.> > Surely Gold will go up as Jupiter aspects Mars.> > Ship/Submarine may face major problem surrounding Japan/Middle East/South> > America.> >> > Thanks and regards> > Sahhasra Saagara> >> >> > ------------------------------> > ** Punit Pandey <punitp> > *To:* > > *Sent:* Sunday, 20 September, 2009 12:28:16 AM> > *Subject:* Re: 5th October - 19th December> >> >> >> > Mayank,> >> > What we are passing through seems to be a very difficult period. I had> > written a little bit about it earlier for Times Of India, but they messed-up> > my article. This combination is like adding fuel to the fire. If time> > permits, I'll write more about it. Mundane events are very difficult to> > pin-point, but these are some of the strong possibilities I see -> >> > 1. Some serious terrorist attack and "serious" malicious activities by> > neighbours> > 2. Plane hijack. (during Kandhar plane hijack on 24th December 1999, Mars> > was in Capricorn)> > 3. Communal riots (during Babri Mosque demolition, Saturn was in Capricorn> > aspected by Mars from Cancer)> >> > India has Vrishabha lagna and Mars-Jupiter will be on 3-9 axis for India> > and hence India is more prone to it, though more or less the whole world> > will be affected. I am not a financial astrology expert, but general> > indication are of share market going down and gold going up.> >> > I hope other astrologers will comment.> >> > Thanks & Regards,> >> > Punit Pandey> >> >> >> > On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 7:30 PM, mayank <mathurmayank84@ .co. in<mathurmayank84> > > wrote:> >> >>> >>> >> During this period,Debilitated Mars and Debilitated Jupiter will be> >> aspecting each other.What will be the effects of such a yoga?> >>> >>> >> >> > ------------------------------> > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out > > Buzz <http://in.rd./tagline_buzz_1/*http://in.buzz./>.> >> > > >> > > > -- > Sudhir, Consulting Astrologer>

HiWhether china purchase or sold , India buy it or not. Gold usually will go up whenever Jupiter aspect Mars.In India every day/moment people will buy this may not increase the gold price.SSsudhir <taurus.sudhir Sent: Sunday, 20 September, 2009 6:23:26 PMRe: Re: 5th October - 19th December

Dear Mayank:

It could be the reason.

Regards

Sudhir

-

mayank

@gro ups.com

Sunday, September 20, 2009 3:29 PM

Respected Sudhir ji,Cant a consumer country influence the price of gold?As one of the reasons for great increase in prices of gold was supposed to be excessive buying by China to increase its gold reserves.Mayank@gro ups.com, Sudhir <taurus.sudhir@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sagar> > Mars has nothing to do with the spike in price. The rise is seen from the> chart of developed countries where Jupiter ruling Gold is strong in their> chart. India is just a major consumer of Gold.> > Best wishes> Sudhir.> > On 9/20/09, Sagar S <ssagar86@.. .> wrote:> >> >> >> > Dear Punit> > Possibilities major quake in Mexico and Maharashtra as Capricorn comes> > under India/Maharashtra and Mexico.> > Some parts of NE part of India too will face some natural calamities.> > Mostly share market will face down trend from 28th Sept and 6th October.> > Surely Gold will go up as Jupiter aspects Mars.> > Ship/Submarine may face major problem surrounding Japan/Middle East/South> > America.> >> > Thanks and regards> > Sahhasra Saagara> >> >> > ------------ --------- ---------> > ** Punit Pandey <punitp> > *To:* @gro ups.com> > *Sent:* Sunday, 20 September, 2009 12:28:16 AM> > *Subject:* Re: 5th October - 19th December> >> >> >> > Mayank,> >> > What we are passing through seems to be a very difficult period. I had> > written a little bit about it earlier for Times Of India, but they messed-up> > my article. This combination is like adding fuel to the fire. If time> > permits, I'll write more about it. Mundane events are very difficult to> > pin-point, but these are some of the strong possibilities I see -> >> > 1. Some serious terrorist attack and "serious" malicious activities by> > neighbours> > 2. Plane hijack. (during Kandhar plane hijack on 24th December 1999, Mars> > was in Capricorn)> > 3. Communal riots (during Babri Mosque demolition, Saturn was in Capricorn> > aspected by Mars from Cancer)> >> > India has Vrishabha lagna and Mars-Jupiter will be on 3-9 axis for India> > and hence India is more prone to it, though more or less the whole world> > will be affected. I am not a financial astrology expert, but general> > indication are of share market going down and gold going up.> >> > I hope other astrologers will comment.> >> > Thanks & Regards,> >> > Punit Pandey> >> >> >> > On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 7:30 PM, mayank <mathurmayank84@ .co. in<mathurmayank84@ ...>> > > wrote:> >> >>> >>> >> During this period,Debilitated Mars and Debilitated Jupiter will be> >> aspecting each other.What will be the effects of such a yoga?> >>> >>> >> >> > ------------ --------- ---------> > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out > > Buzz <http://in.rd. / tagline_buzz_ 1/*http:/ /in.buzz. />.> >> > > >> > > > -- > Sudhir, Consulting Astrologer>

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

HiThrough Mundane astrology we can predict about market, but we can not make use of the same if our DBA is weak.SSPunit Pandey <punitp Sent: Sunday, 20 September, 2009 11:44:18 AMRe: Re: 5th October - 19th

December

I do not think so. I feel that transit is secondary, and good or bad period should be shown by your dasa. The people who has afflicted Mars and Jupiter need to be careful.

By the way, KP doesn't give much importance to transit in sign. According to KP, we need to see the Nakshatra in which these planets will be transiting. See what houses are signified by these Nakshatra lord and you will get that results if permitted by vimoshottari dasa.

On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 10:48 AM, mayank <mathurmayank84@ .co. in> wrote:

Thanks a lot sir for ur reply.This yoga will be in kendras of mesha,karka, tula and makar lagna people.Any major impacts on them?Mayank @gro ups.com, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:>> Mayank,> > What we are passing through seems to be a very difficult period. I had

> written a little bit about it earlier for Times Of India, but they messed-up> my article.. This combination is like adding fuel to the fire. If time> permits, I'll write more about it. Mundane events are very difficult to

> pin-point, but these are some of the strong possibilities I see -> > 1. Some serious terrorist attack and "serious" malicious activities by> neighbours> 2. Plane hijack. (during Kandhar plane hijack on 24th December 1999, Mars

> was in Capricorn)> 3. Communal riots (during Babri Mosque demolition, Saturn was in Capricorn> aspected by Mars from Cancer)> > India has Vrishabha lagna and Mars-Jupiter will be on 3-9 axis for India and

> hence India is more prone to it, though more or less the whole world will be> affected. I am not a financial astrology expert, but general indication are> of share market going down and gold going up.

> > I hope other astrologers will comment.> > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> >

> On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 7:30 PM, mayank <mathurmayank84@ ...> wrote:> > >> >> > During this period,Debilitated Mars and Debilitated Jupiter will be> > aspecting each other.What will be the effects of such a yoga?

> >> > > >>

Dear PunitYes, u r right.Thanks and regardsSahhasra SaagaraPunit Pandey <punitp Sent: Sunday, 20 September, 2009 11:23:51 AMRe: 5th October - 19th December

Dear Saagara ji,

As the last solar eclipse was also in Cancer, and now Cancer will have debilitated Mars aspected by debilitated Jupiter from Capricorn.

Cancer is a watery sign. Second- half of Capricorn is also considered as watery sign by some. So it may indicate some Tsunami like activity.

Coming back to the point that Cancer falls in the third house of India, we may see some serious railway accident or accident during transportation.

On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 2:53 AM, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.com

Mayank,

What we are passing through seems to be a very difficult period.. I had written a little bit about it earlier for Times Of India, but they messed-up my article. This combination is like adding fuel to the fire. If time permits, I'll write more about it. Mundane events are very difficult to pin-point, but these are some of the strong possibilities I see -

Dear Vishram ji,

No, it is not based on KP System. This is mostly based on great Varahamihira's Brihat Samhita. Please refer Brihat Samhita by Varahamihira.

On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 11:19 AM, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:

Dear Punit ji,Are the things mentioned by you worked out using KP system ? If yes pl send a link to learn more about this. If not, what system is it ? I am interested in learning this.Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Sagar S <ssagar86 Sent: Sunday, 20 September, 2009 2:53:59 AM Re: 5th October - 19th December 

Dear Punit Possibilities major quake in Mexico and Maharashtra as Capricorn comes under India/Maharashtra and Mexico.Some parts of NE part of India too will face some natural calamities.Mostly share market will face down trend from 28th Sept and 6th October..

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.com Sunday, 20 September, 2009 12:28:16 AMRe: 5th October - 19th December

Mayank,

Dear Punit,

How did you find India has Vrishabha lagna? What is 3-9 axis for India?

I have seen in 6th reader about the group of places belongs to some specifc SIGN. Do have any idea how it was calculated and grouped?

Request members also to through some light on this.

Thanks and regards,

D.Senthil

--- On Sat, 9/19/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitpRe: 5th October - 19th December Date: Saturday, September 19, 2009, 11:58 AM

Mayank,

Punit ji

Excellent way of prediction, I think it is proven that KP system is perfect for horary analysis, but not cover all area of aspects of astrology. Means with Kp system we need to learn Parasher padhati, Gemini, Nadi sytem.

I am a scientist and Astrology is not my career , but I love this subject , because it contains , all stuff and data with out use of any instrument, since last 12 years I am just helping my community and found that , if with out biased if you predict , results accuracy is 80%, so could you think , that we can blend all paddati and it may be unique.

If you take case of KP system he used Nakhtra , Vismotari from parashar, and question based on Vedic horary, nasht jatkam, Prithyusha hora shashtra.

So I am not asking any thing about Kp system , because few honorable friends may take in different way.

So it is my curiosity is it possible or not

Thanks

Dr Mishra

--- On Sun, 9/20/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitpRe: 5th October - 19th December Received: Sunday, September 20, 2009, 7:41 PM

Dear Vishram ji,

No, it is not based on KP System. This is mostly based on great Varahamihira's Brihat Samhita. Please refer Brihat Samhita by Varahamihira.

On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 11:19 AM, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:

Dear Punit ji,Are the things mentioned by you worked out using KP system ? If yes pl send a link to learn more about this. If not, what system is it ? I am interested in learning this.Thanks & regards..Vishram Deshpande

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> @gro ups.comSunday, 20 September, 2009 2:53:59 AM Re: 5th October - 19th December

Dear Punit Possibilities major quake in Mexico and Maharashtra as Capricorn comes under India/Maharashtra and Mexico.Some parts of NE part of India too will face some natural calamities.Mostly share market will face down trend from 28th Sept and 6th October..Surely Gold will go up as Jupiter aspects Mars.Ship/Submarine may face major problem surrounding Japan/Middle East/South America.Thanks and regardsSahhasra Saagara

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.com Sunday, 20 September, 2009 12:28:16 AMRe: 5th October - 19th December

Mayank,

Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Respected Sir,

I agree that jupiter's aspect on mars will increase gold's prices.But there's a

difference between people selling & buying gold in markets & the Chinese govt's

bulk buying to increase its gold reserves.It can definitely influence prices.

Mayank

, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

>

> Hi

> Whether china purchase or sold , India buy it or not. Gold usually will go up

whenever Jupiter aspect Mars.

> In India every day/moment people will buy this may not increase the gold

price.

> SS

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> sudhir <taurus.sudhir

>

> Sunday, 20 September, 2009 6:23:26 PM

> Re: Re: 5th October - 19th December

>

>

> Dear Mayank:

>

> It could be the reason.

>

> Regards

> Sudhir

>

>

>

> -

> >mayank

> >@gro ups.com

> >Sunday, September 20, 2009 3:29

> > PM

> > Re: 5th October -

> > 19th December

> >

> >

> >Respected Sudhir ji,

> >Cant a consumer country influence the price of

> > gold?As one of the reasons for great increase in prices of gold was

supposed

> > to be excessive buying by China to increase its gold

> > reserves.

> >Mayank

> >

> >@gro ups.com,

> > Sudhir <taurus.sudhir@ ...> wrote:

> >>

> >> Dear

> > Sagar

> >>

> >> Mars has nothing to do with the spike in price. The

> > rise is seen from the

> >> chart of developed countries where Jupiter

> > ruling Gold is strong in their

> >> chart. India is just a major consumer

> > of Gold.

> >>

> >> Best wishes

> >> Sudhir.

> >>

> >> On

> > 9/20/09, Sagar S <ssagar86@ .> wrote:

> >> >

> >>

> > >

> >> >

> >> > Dear Punit

> >> > Possibilities major

> > quake in Mexico and Maharashtra as Capricorn comes

> >> > under

> > India/Maharashtra and Mexico.

> >> > Some parts of NE part of India too

> > will face some natural calamities.

> >> > Mostly share market will face

> > down trend from 28th Sept and 6th October.

> >> > Surely Gold will go up

> > as Jupiter aspects Mars.

> >> > Ship/Submarine may face major problem

> > surrounding Japan/Middle East/South

> >> > America.

> >> >

> >>

> > > Thanks and regards

> >> > Sahhasra Saagara

> >> >

> >>

> > >

> >> > ------------ --------- ---------

> >> >

> > ** Punit Pandey <punitp@>

> >> > *To:* @gro ups.com

> >>

> > > *Sent:* Sunday, 20 September, 2009 12:28:16 AM

> >> > *Subject:*

> > Re: 5th October - 19th December

> >> >

> >> >

> >>

> > >

> >> > Mayank,

> >> >

> >> > What we are passing

> > through seems to be a very difficult period. I had

> >> > written a

> > little bit about it earlier for Times Of India, but they messed-up

> >>

> > > my article. This combination is like adding fuel to the fire. If

> > time

> >> > permits, I'll write more about it. Mundane events are very

> > difficult to

> >> > pin-point, but these are some of the strong

> > possibilities I see -

> >> >

> >> > 1. Some serious terrorist

> > attack and " serious " malicious activities by

> >> > neighbours

> >>

> > > 2. Plane hijack. (during Kandhar plane hijack on 24th December 1999,

> > Mars

> >> > was in Capricorn)

> >> > 3. Communal riots (during

> > Babri Mosque demolition, Saturn was in Capricorn

> >> > aspected by Mars

> > from Cancer)

> >> >

> >> > India has Vrishabha lagna and

> > Mars-Jupiter will be on 3-9 axis for India

> >> > and hence India is

> > more prone to it, though more or less the whole world

> >> > will be

> > affected. I am not a financial astrology expert, but general

> >> >

> >>

> > >

> >> > I hope other astrologers will comment..

> >> >

> >>

> > > Thanks & Regards,

> >> >

> >> > Punit Pandey

> >>

> > >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 7:30 PM,

> > mayank <mathurmayank84@ .co. in<mathurmayank84@ ...>

> >>

> > > > wrote:

> >> >

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >>

> > >> During this period,Debilitated Mars and Debilitated Jupiter will

> > be

> >> >> aspecting each other.What will be the effects of such a

> > yoga?

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> > ------------ --------- ---------

> >> > See the Web's breaking

> > stories, chosen by people like you. Check out

> >> > Buzz <http://in.rd. / tagline_buzz_ 1/*http:/ /in.buzz.

/>.

> >>

> > >

> >> >

> >> >

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> --

> >>

> > Sudhir, Consulting Astrologer

> >>

> >

> >

>

>

>

> Looking for local information? Find it on Local

http://in.local./

>

Respected Sir,

Vrishabha lagna was rising at midnight,15 august,1947.Jai Hind.

Mayank

, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:

>

> Dear Punit,

>  

> How did you find India has Vrishabha lagna? What is  3-9 axis for India?

>  

> I have seen in 6th reader about the group of places belongs to some specifc

SIGN. Do have any idea how it was calculated and grouped?

>  

> Request members also to through some light on this.

>  

> Thanks and regards,

>  

> D.Senthil

>

>

> --- On Sat, 9/19/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

>

>

> Punit Pandey <punitp

> Re: 5th October - 19th December

>

> Saturday, September 19, 2009, 11:58 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

> Mayank,

>  

> What we are passing through seems to be a very difficult period. I had written

a little bit about it earlier for Times Of India, but they messed-up my

article. This combination is like adding fuel to the fire. If time permits, I'll

write more about it. Mundane events are very difficult to pin-point, but these

are some of the strong possibilities I see -

>  

> 1. Some serious terrorist attack and " serious " malicious activities by

neighbours

> 2. Plane hijack. (during Kandhar plane hijack on 24th December 1999, Mars was

in Capricorn)

> 3. Communal riots (during Babri Mosque demolition, Saturn was in Capricorn

aspected by Mars from Cancer)

>  

> India has Vrishabha lagna and Mars-Jupiter will be on 3-9 axis for India and

hence India is more prone to it, though more or less the whole world will be

affected. I am not a financial astrology expert, but general indication are of

share market going down and gold going up.

>  

> I hope other astrologers will comment.

>  

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

>

> On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 7:30 PM, mayank <mathurmayank84@ .co. in> wrote:

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> During this period,Debilitated Mars and Debilitated Jupiter will be aspecting

each other.What will be the effects of such a yoga?

>

Dear Dr.Akhil Misra,

I read your mail to Punit,and I completely agree with you...infact I have suggested in the site that we should first arrive at/evolve a single Ayanamsa for ALL Systems...then pursuing action along the line suggested by you will be easy....

Am looking forward to your comments...

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Akhil Mishra <astro6301 Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 9:36:57 AMRe: 5th October - 19th December

Punit ji

Excellent way of prediction, I think it is proven that KP system is perfect for horary analysis, but not cover all area of aspects of astrology. Means with Kp system we need to learn Parasher padhati, Gemini, Nadi sytem.

I am a scientist and Astrology is not my career , but I love this subject , because it contains , all stuff and data with out use of any instrument, since last 12 years I am just helping my community and found that , if with out biased if you predict , results accuracy is 80%, so could you think , that we can blend all paddati and it may be unique.

If you take case of KP system he used Nakhtra , Vismotari from parashar, and question based on Vedic horary, nasht jatkam, Prithyusha hora shashtra.

So I am not asking any thing about Kp system , because few honorable friends may take in different way.

Thanks

Dr Mishra

--- On Sun, 9/20/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: 5th October - 19th December@gro ups.comReceived: Sunday, September 20, 2009, 7:41 PM

Dear Vishram ji,

No, it is not based on KP System. This is mostly based on great Varahamihira' s Brihat Samhita. Please refer Brihat Samhita by Varahamihira.

On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 11:19 AM, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:

Dear Punit ji,Are the things mentioned by you worked out using KP system ? If yes pl send a link to learn more about this. If not, what system is it ? I am interested in learning this.Thanks & regards..Vishram Deshpande

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> @gro ups.comSunday, 20 September, 2009 2:53:59 AM Re: 5th October - 19th December

Dear Punit Possibilities major quake in Mexico and Maharashtra as Capricorn comes under India/Maharashtra and Mexico.Some parts of NE part of India too will face some natural calamities.Mostly share market will face down trend from 28th Sept and 6th October..Surely Gold will go up as Jupiter aspects Mars.Ship/Submarine may face major problem surrounding Japan/Middle East/South America.Thanks and regardsSahhasra Saagara

Mayank,

Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Dear Senthil ji,

As correctely pointed out by Mayank, Vrishabha lagna is based on Indian Independence chart of 15th august midnight. From Vrishabha, Cancer falls in 3rd house and Capricorn falls in 9th house and hence I am referring to 3-9 axis.

The places associated to a sign is based on ancient vedic astrological principle called Koorma chakra. In Koorma chakra certain directions are associated with certain set of Nakshatras. You will get detail of Koorma chakra from Brihat Samhita, the encyclopedia of Mundane astrology, that I mentioned earlier.

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 7:23 AM, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:

Dear Punit,

How did you find India has Vrishabha lagna? What is  3-9 axis for India?

I have seen in 6th reader about the group of places belongs to some specifc SIGN. Do have any idea how it was calculated and grouped?

Thanks and regards,

D.Senthil

--- On Sat, 9/19/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp

Date: Saturday, September 19, 2009, 11:58 AM

Mayank,

Mars transit indicates place / country and aspect of Jupiter indicates rise in praise/accumulation of gold.SSmayank <mathurmayank84 Sent: Monday, 21 September, 2009 10:02:27 AM Re: 5th October - 19th December

Respected Sir,

I agree that jupiter's aspect on mars will increase gold's prices.But there's a difference between people selling & buying gold in markets & the Chinese govt's bulk buying to increase its gold reserves.It can definitely influence prices.

Mayank

@gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@.. .> wrote:

>

> Hi

> Whether china purchase or sold , India buy it or not. Gold usually will go up whenever Jupiter aspect Mars.

> In India every day/moment people will buy this may not increase the gold price.

> SS

>

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> sudhir <taurus.sudhir@ ...>

> @gro ups.com

> Sunday, 20 September, 2009 6:23:26 PM

> Re: Re: 5th October - 19th December

>

>

> Dear Mayank:

>

> It could be the reason.

>

> Regards

> Sudhir

> ____________ _________ _________ __

>

>

>

> -

> >mayank

> >@gro ups.com

> >Sunday, September 20, 2009 3:29

> > PM

> > Re: 5th October -

> > 19th December

> >

> >

> >Respected Sudhir ji,

> >Cant a consumer country influence the price of

> > gold?As one of the reasons for great increase in prices of gold was supposed

> > to be excessive buying by China to increase its gold

> > reserves.

> >Mayank

> >

> >@gro ups.com,

> > Sudhir <taurus.sudhir@ ...> wrote:

> >>

> >> Dear

> > Sagar

> >>

> >> Mars has nothing to do with the spike in price. The

> > rise is seen from the

> >> chart of developed countries where Jupiter

> > ruling Gold is strong in their

> >> chart. India is just a major consumer

> > of Gold.

> >>

> >> Best wishes

> >> Sudhir.

> >>

> >> On

> > 9/20/09, Sagar S <ssagar86@ .> wrote:

> >> >

> >>

> > >

> >> >

> >> > Dear Punit

> >> > Possibilities major

> > quake in Mexico and Maharashtra as Capricorn comes

> >> > under

> > India/Maharashtra and Mexico.

> >> > Some parts of NE part of India too

> > will face some natural calamities.

> >> > Mostly share market will face

> > down trend from 28th Sept and 6th October.

> >> > Surely Gold will go up

> > as Jupiter aspects Mars.

> >> > Ship/Submarine may face major problem

> > surrounding Japan/Middle East/South

> >> > America.

> >> >

> >>

> > > Thanks and regards

> >> > Sahhasra Saagara

> >> >

> >>

> > >

> >> > ------------ --------- ---------

> >> >

> > ** Punit Pandey <punitp@>

> >> > *To:* @gro ups.com

> >>

> > > *Sent:* Sunday, 20 September, 2009 12:28:16 AM

> >> > *Subject:*

> > Re: 5th October - 19th December

> >> >

> >> >

> >>

> > >

> >> > Mayank,

> >> >

> >> > What we are passing

> > through seems to be a very difficult period. I had

> >> > written a

> > little bit about it earlier for Times Of India, but they messed-up

> >>

> > > my article. This combination is like adding fuel to the fire. If

> > time

> >> > permits, I'll write more about it. Mundane events are very

> > difficult to

> >> > pin-point, but these are some of the strong

> > possibilities I see -

> >> >

> >> > 1. Some serious terrorist

> > attack and "serious" malicious activities by

> >> > neighbours

> >>

> > > 2. Plane hijack. (during Kandhar plane hijack on 24th December 1999,

> > Mars

> >> > was in Capricorn)

> >> > 3. Communal riots (during

> > Babri Mosque demolition, Saturn was in Capricorn

> >> > aspected by Mars

> > from Cancer)

> >> >

> >> > India has Vrishabha lagna and

> > Mars-Jupiter will be on 3-9 axis for India

> >> > and hence India is

> > more prone to it, though more or less the whole world

> >> > will be

> > affected. I am not a financial astrology expert, but general

> >> >

> >>

> > >

> >> > I hope other astrologers will comment..

> >> >

> >>

> > > Thanks & Regards,

> >> >

> >> > Punit Pandey

> >>

> > >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 7:30 PM,

> > mayank <mathurmayank84@ .co. in<mathurmayank84@ ...>

> >>

> > > > wrote:

> >> >

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >>

> > >> During this period,Debilitated Mars and Debilitated Jupiter will

> > be

> >> >> aspecting each other.What will be the effects of such a

> > yoga?

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> > ------------ --------- ---------

> >> > See the Web's breaking

> > stories, chosen by people like you. Check out

> >> > Buzz <http://in.rd. / tagline_buzz_ 1/*http:/ /in.buzz. />.

> >>

> > >

> >> >

> >> >

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> --

> >>

> > Sudhir, Consulting Astrologer

> >>

> >

> >

>

>

>

> Looking for local information? Find it on Local http://in.local. /

>

Dear Punit jiYou have very versatile knowledge and expertise in computer as well as you are doing well in area of astrology, so what probability you can see?Regards Dr Mishra--- On Mon, 9/21/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: 5th October - 19th December Cc: "Punit Pandey" <punitpReceived: Monday, September 21, 2009, 8:09 AM

Dear Dr.Akhil Misra,

I read your mail to Punit,and I completely agree with you...infact I have suggested in the ancient_indian_ astrology site that we should first arrive at/evolve a single Ayanamsa for ALL Systems...then pursuing action along the line suggested by you will be easy....

Am looking forward to your comments...

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Akhil Mishra <astro6301 >@gro ups.comMonday, September 21, 2009 9:36:57 AMRe: 5th October - 19th December

Punit ji

Thanks

Dr Mishra

--- On Sun, 9/20/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: 5th October - 19th December@gro ups.comReceived: Sunday, September 20, 2009, 7:41 PM

Dear Vishram ji,

No, it is not based on KP System. This is mostly based on great Varahamihira' s Brihat Samhita. Please refer Brihat Samhita by Varahamihira.

Mayank,

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Dear Friend,Could you kindly give the reference, please.Shri KSK has strongly reiterated that if DBAs are strong/favourable but transit is not favourable then event will not materialise.Regards,TW , "VIJAYANAND PATIL" <guide_vijayanand wrote:>> Punitji Namaskar,> When we are considering anything regarding present planetory setup including planets who have been transiting specific star, sign, sub, bhava for particular lagna, or who will transit in any of them, we try to tabulate the results. When we are taking that Mars is in Kark Rasi, it itself says that it is the only TRANSIT OF MANGAL. The same is towards every planet. What we consider Horary is nothing but the current transit of the planets only. So, when by natal horoscope if anyone runs guru dasa, shukra bhukti and chandra antra, it means in his life, he has already availed Mars and Rahu dasa previously. So again it will not come. But when we/astrologer take any question/query for that jataka on any mars constellation or rahu constellation day, it means he supposed to run with Mars Dasa or Rahu dasa, as is applicable. So when we are considering DBAs should strong, it will not happen every time. For correct results, if we take our ascendent upto degree minutes seconds and put the present transit of the planet in the horoscope as well as total significations of the planet at the new time with new DBAs will give 100% results. > In traditional astrology/KP astrology/Western Astrology, more importance is given only for transit thatswhy KSK has given sun transit of the year, or chandra transit in 27 nakshatras etc. Suppose if ravi itself is the detrimental to the expected bhava at the birth, but during transit ravi will give that things. Shri KSK has strongly reiterated that if DBAs are strong/favourable but transit is not favourable then event will not materialise.> I wish to develop such a software in which every branch of astrology including vedic astrology, advanced kp astrology, as well as western aspects including primary and secondary progressions. I feel that you may help me in getting my ideas clear and it will be made available for kp learners/followers so that everyone will have ample chance of using every principle to check the predictions. Hoping to hear from you, sir> With regards> Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The SCientific Socy.for Resarch and Devt.in Astrology, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India> Cell No. +911 9422582853/+91 9673746303> write me to : guide_vijayanand > > On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 01:04:40 +0530 wrote> > HiThrough Mundane astrology we can predict about market, but we can not make use of the same if our DBA is weak.SSPunit Pandey : Sunday, 20 September, 2009 11:44:18 AMRe: Re: 5th October - 19th December I do not think so. I feel that transit is secondary, and good or bad period should be shown by your dasa. The people who has afflicted Mars and Jupiter need to be careful.By the way, KP doesn't give much importance to transit in sign. According to KP, we need to see the Nakshatra in which these planets will be transiting. See what houses are signified bythese Nakshatra lordand you will get that results if permitted by vimoshottari dasa. Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 10:48 AM, mayank wrote: Thanks a lot sir for ur reply.This yoga will be in kendras of mesha,karka, tula and makar lagna people.Any major impacts on them?Mayank @gro ups.com, Punit Pandey wrote:>> Mayank,> > What we are passing through seems to be a very difficult period. I had> written a little bit about it earlier for Times Of India, but they messed-up> my article.. This combination is like adding fuel to the fire. If time> permits, I'll write more about it. Mundane events are very difficult to> pin-point, but these are some of the strong possibilities I see -> > 1. Some serious terrorist attack and "serious" malicious activities by> neighbours> 2. Plane hijack. (during Kandhar plane hijack on 24th December 1999, Mars> was in Capricorn)> 3. Communal riots (during Babri Mosque demolition, Saturn was in Capricorn> aspected by Mars from Cancer)> > India has Vrishabha lagna and Mars-Jupiter will be on 3-9 axis for India and> hence India is more prone to it, though more or less the whole world will be> affected. I am not a financial astrology expert, but general indication are> of share market going down and gold going up.> > I hope other astrologers will comment.> > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> > > On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 7:30 PM, mayank wrote:> > >> >> > During this period,Debilitated Mars and Debilitated Jupiter will be> > aspecting each other.What will be the effects of such a yoga?> >> > > >> See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.>

Dear Friends,

What would come out from the cocktail of different astrology systems?

How the contradictory rules of different systems can be applied together?

How can be assessed which system gives the correct result when they are mixed in

a cocktail?

When the same ayanamsa could be accepted by all systems?

Thanks and regards,

TW

, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

>

> Dear Dr.Akhil Misra,

>                                 I read your mail to Punit,andI completely

agree with you...infact I have suggested in the site

that we should first arrive at/evolve asingle Ayanamsa for ALL Systems...then

pursuing action along the line suggested by you will be easy...

>                                 Am looking forward to your comments...

>                                 With kind regards,

>                                 Yogesh Lajmi.

>                                

>                                                                      

>

>

>

>

> Akhil Mishra <astro6301

>

> Monday, September 21, 2009 9:36:57 AM

> Re: 5th October - 19th December

>

>  

>

>

> Punit ji

>  

> Excellent  way of prediction, I think it is proven that KP system  is perfect 

for horary analysis, but  not   cover  all   area  of  aspects of astrology.

Means   with Kp  system we  need to learn   Parasher padhati, Gemini,  Nadi 

sytem.

>  

> I am  a scientist and  Astrology is not my career , but I love  this  subject

, because it  contains , all stuff and data  with out use of any instrument,

since last 12 years  I am  just helping my community and found that , if with

out biased  if you predict , results accuracy is 80%, so  could  you  think ,

that  we can blend all paddati and  it may be unique.

>  

> If you take  case of  KP system he  used Nakhtra  , Vismotari from parashar,  

and question based on  Vedic horary,  nasht jatkam, Prithyusha hora shashtra.

>  

> So I  am not  asking any thing about Kp system , because  few honorable

friends  may  take  in different  way.

>  

> So it  is my curiosity  is it possible or not

>  

>  

> Thanks

>  

>  

> Dr Mishra

>  

>

>

> --- On Sun, 9/20/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

>

>

> >Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> >Re: 5th October - 19th December

> >@gro ups.com

> >Received: Sunday, September 20, 2009, 7:41 PM

> >

> >

> > 

> >Dear Vishram ji,

> >

> >No, it is not based on KP System. This is mostly based on great Varahamihira'

s Brihat Samhita. Please refer Brihat Samhita by Varahamihira.

> >

> >Thanks & Regards,

> >

> >Punit Pandey

> >

> >

> >

> >On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 11:19 AM, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@

.co. in> wrote:

> >

> > 

> >>Dear Punit ji,

> >>

> >>Are the things mentioned by you worked out using KP system ? If yes pl send

a link to learn more about this. If not, what system is it ? I am interested in

learning this.

> >>

> >>Thanks & regards..

> >>

> >>Vishram Deshpande

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> >>

> >>@gro ups.com

> >>Sunday, 20 September, 2009 2:53:59 AM

> >>

> >>Re: 5th October - 19th December

> >>

> >> 

> >>Dear Punit

> >>

> >>Possibilities major quake in Mexico and Maharashtra as Capricorn comes under

India/Maharashtra and Mexico.

> >>Some parts of NE part of India too will face some natural calamities.

> >>Mostly share market will face down trend from 28th Sept and 6th October..

> >>Surely Gold will go up as Jupiter aspects Mars.

> >>Ship/Submarine may face major problem surrounding Japan/Middle East/South

America.

> >>

> >>Thanks and regards

> >>Sahhasra Saagara

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> >>@gro ups.com

> >>

> >>Sunday, 20 September, 2009 12:28:16 AM

> >>Re: 5th October - 19th December

> >>

> >>

> >> 

> >>Mayank,

> >>

> >>What we are passing through seems to be a very difficult period. I had

written a little bit about it earlier for Times Of India, but they messed-up my

article. This combination is like adding fuel to the fire. If time permits, I'll

write more about it. Mundane events are very difficult to pin-point, but these

are some of the strong possibilities I see -

> >>

> >>1. Some serious terrorist attack and " serious " malicious activities by

neighbours

> >>2. Plane hijack. (during Kandhar plane hijack on 24th December 1999, Mars

was in Capricorn)

> >>3. Communal riots (during Babri Mosque demolition, Saturn was in Capricorn

aspected by Mars from Cancer)

> >>

> >>India has Vrishabha lagna and Mars-Jupiter will be on 3-9 axis for India and

hence India is more prone to it, though more or less the whole world will be

affected. I am not a financial astrology expert, but general indication are of

share market going down and gold going up.

> >>

> >>I hope other astrologers will comment.

> >>

> >>Thanks & Regards,

> >>

> >>Punit Pandey

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 7:30 PM, mayank <mathurmayank84@ .co. in>

wrote:

> >>

> >> 

> >>>During this period,Debilitated Mars and Debilitated Jupiter will be

aspecting each other.What will be the effects of such a yoga?

> >>>

> >>>

> >>

> >>

> >>________________________________

> See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out

Buzz.

> >>

> >>________________________________

> Try the new India Homepage.

> >

>

>

>

> Canada Toolbar :Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your

favourite sites. Download it now!

>

Dear Punit,

Thanks for the detailed reply.

Regards,

D.Senthil

--- On Mon, 9/21/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitpRe: 5th October - 19th December Date: Monday, September 21, 2009, 7:05 AM

Dear Senthil ji,

As correctely pointed out by Mayank, Vrishabha lagna is based on Indian Independence chart of 15th august midnight. From Vrishabha, Cancer falls in 3rd house and Capricorn falls in 9th house and hence I am referring to 3-9 axis.

The places associated to a sign is based on ancient vedic astrological principle called Koorma chakra. In Koorma chakra certain directions are associated with certain set of Nakshatras. You will get detail of Koorma chakra from Brihat Samhita, the encyclopedia of Mundane astrology, that I mentioned earlier.

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 7:23 AM, Senthil <athi_ram > wrote:

Dear Punit,

How did you find India has Vrishabha lagna? What is 3-9 axis for India?

I have seen in 6th reader about the group of places belongs to some specifc SIGN. Do have any idea how it was calculated and grouped?

Thanks and regards,

D.Senthil

--- On Sat, 9/19/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

@gro ups.comSaturday, September 19, 2009, 11:58 AM

Mayank,