IndiaDivine.org

thank u

Rate this topic

Guest guest

thank u verymuch ,..

arul nithiji...i will surely tell u the couse of this....

REGARDS,

chandni.bhagat--- On Fri, 9/18/09, arul nithi <78.nithi wrote:

arul nithi <78.nithiRe: Re: BACK-PAIN AND SPINAL DISEASES Date: Friday, September 18, 2009, 5:13 AM

Dear Sir,I am also suffering from back pain nearly for the past 4 years...It was started on end of January-2006. ..I have taken treatment on Sep2006 and Jan 2007...But in my case it will give pain on the left leg completely not in back pone...Doctors noticed through MRI scan that it is affecting nerve systems which are dealing left leg...I can't sit on the floor...I can't bend in front...Doctors said that surgery is the only way but they didn't give assurance and asked me not to do exercise and hard work like weight lifting...But God's grace suddenly it will vanish for few months without any exercise and treatment... .Then again starts for next few months....It is going like that...My DOB is 23-1-1978... TOB is 4:20AM...POB is Rajapalayam, Tamilnadu. ..Kindly tell me which planet caused this...Regards,Arulnithi (Learner)

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 5:05 PM, mallesh.billa <mallesh.billa@ > wrote:

Dear Bhagatji, Here is my birth details. DOB: 12-03-1957, TOB: 10-19am, POB 16-34N, 82-06E, I am suffering from back ache and spondilitiessince last 4 years. It reduces with regular yoga but increases byconstant office work.Thank youmallesh.billa@gro ups.com, ChandraMouliswer Ghatty <cghattywrote:>> Hello Bhagatji I am giving u details of a women known to me. 6-3-1953TOB 9..45 PM POB Vijayawada.She is suffering from back ache for the last6 years. If she uses pain will be reduced and after a week it willincrease again Surgery is not interested by the lady.> Thank U> cghatty> --- On Thu, 17/9/09, bhagat.chandni bhagat.chandni@ ... wrote:>> >

bhagat.chandni bhagat.chandni@ ...> > BACK-PAIN AND SPINAL DISEASES> > @gro ups.com> > Thursday, 17 September, 2009, 2:15 AM> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > GOODMORNING EVERYBODY...> >> >> >> > COULD ANYBODY HELP ME FOR MY RESEARCH AND STUDY ABOUT> > BACK-PAIN AND SPINAL DISEASES..IF ANY BODY HAVE DETAILS> > (DATE,TIME ,PLACE OR KUNDLI)OF THE PATIENT PLS SEND ME..> >> >> >> > THANK YOU,> >>

> REGARDS> >> >> >> > CHANDNI.B> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >>>> Try the new India Homepage. http://in.. com/trynew>