IndiaDivine.org

womaniser vasthu .. sai 21 9 09

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sir,ihaving been reading and seeing many houses friends and relatives in vasthu angle and was surprised by their events in life later i believed that all dueto theirkarma ande dasa bukthi have changed for their better in the same house however it has its own effects no doubt yr information in the mail very very interestig about south east directionlike astrology vasthu is very interesting to look at of late i see is south west is sealed northeast is opne clean and tidy and west is loaded with weight and sun light comes through east and north in centre of house bramahsthanam no sun light from west and south is less is lighting north and east is wise open for prosperity and good healththere is lot of enviornment changes around us treee building new houses etc etc whcih we

have no controlwe were living in house with large north open had nice financial prosperity hosever after 10 year a new person came behind us in north had a big wall we have to vacate that house due to so many reason came out of that house regarding preying going to temple y r absolutely right many thought proving ideas y have give i am extremely thankful to y sir with my great regrds sairaman--- On Sat, 19/9/09, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:Sagar S <ssagar86Re: womaniser Date: Saturday, 19 September, 2009, 11:06 PM

Dear Adith jiI hope u know that 9th house influence on the 10th house to do the father's business.But in many family business children is not having the same business significance in their charts. Between 1984 and 1993 i was very famous astrologer in Mysore-Karnataka state.In that period i got an opportunity to see horoscopes of children of oil merchant. All three were in family business but their horoscope was telling some other business and huge losses.only in 1994 i have visited that house and found two negative points and found the reason for the partition between them.Mysore kingdom facing loss of heiress, only adopted son/prince will get male issue , as per my knowledge this is due to their worshiping god Shree Chamundeshwari at South East of the Mysore

palace.Even Krishnadevaraya lost his son and kingdom due to worship of Lord Venkateshwara and construction of Virupaksha temple at Mulbagal which is SE to Hampe/Vijayanagara samrajya.Britsh empire faced defeat when they touched SE of the Globe.Amitabh bachchan faced ill-health in 1982 at Bangalore which is SE to Mumbai and He faced Huge loss in 1996 when he took up Miss world Pigent at Bangalore , and he faced financial crisis and he asked job in Yash chopra which bestowed him filmfare award for suppotring role.Business of Anil and Mukesh ambani and their horoscope will give us many points of doubts.On 6th February 2009 i have changed my residence and now i have started book shop and publishing field.Thanks and regardsSahhasra Saagaraadith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comSaturday, 19 September, 2009 11:48:29 AMRe: womaniser

Dear Sagar S ji,

Your experiments and researches are greatly appreciated. I request you to share your such valuable points which can be of useful for all.

You are welcome with your new book on Mirrorlogy!

As lot of unknown secrets, elements surrounding us are prevailing , we can not say NO abruptly to the unknown things. But we can say YES to the Horoscope which also needs a lot more to be explored ! Your such scientitfic approach with a dual portfolia of KP knowledge with Vastu, you can get a better inpiuts!

We have to learn a lot all the way in the very short span life !

Keep going sir!

Best Regards

Adith

On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 12:35 AM, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear Adith ji

Vastu shilpa shastra i.e., Universal Directional strength .

Due to high/over negative energy at any place residence or factory or Parliement/vidhana sabha will play its own key role.

Horoscope is individual planetary influences , where as Vastu family .

Out of 33.33% of Vastu we can make use of hardly 30% as 3.33% is of Universal and we have to face rain/horrickanes/ quakes etc.

A patient will get medicin from a doctor like wise house which had negative energy will be removed by vastu points.

I may not be able to give the answer properly due to lack of English language, but it is my experience that i had predicted what has happened in that perticular house including periods and after my Mirrorology guidence they found positive results like childgren education, improvement in their business and marriage took place.

Vastu/Mirrorology/ poster therapy helped them.

shortly i am bringing out a small book on Vastu/Mirrorology/ poster therapy and i will mail you which may be clear your doubts.

I hope i have tried my level best to clear little doubt.

Thanks and regards

Sahhasra Saagara

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.com

Friday, 18 September, 2009 11:44:29 AM Re: womaniser

Dear Sagar S ji,

Thank you for your valuable experience.

But my question is as you have said, even if there are no postive indications in the chart, they could get the favorable results due to such Remedies. Is it so?

In an another statement you have said, beacsue of their fate they had to suffer for some period even when you suggested some remedies and later they got the benefit effect due to the remedies/Vastu/ Mirrorology. Hope both are contardictory.

I am requesting you to clear my doubts! This will be more useful for me.

Regards

Adith

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 12:17 AM, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear Adith jiMoney will not bestow any remedial measures, Even wealthy people may not get medical treatment if their fate is predestined to suffer from it.Morethan 10,000 houses i have visited in these 15 years and in many cases i have glanced natal charts also.

in one case i just asked them to ( horoscope was indicating marriage period since 10 months) remove the art of Mammard and ask them to place the birds scenery at NE instead of at SE.I told them that your daughter is not getting attracted by opposite sex due to mammard at ayour home and 2nd ly she is not getting the strength to fly due to birds are burning at SE.

Do thease two changes and your daughter will get marry and fly to abroad.After one week of the changes 2 boys from abroad saw the girl and one boy was selected by all.Withing a month girl got married and fly to abroad..

in another case i predicted that vastu will not bless your daughters marriage and her marriage will take place in May 2000. and the same happened.My research still going on .RegardsSahhasra Saagara

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

@gro ups.com

Thursday, 17 September, 2009 7:44:26 AM Re: womaniser

Dear Sagar Ji, I hope as I am not used to those subject and a lot of unknown things unexplored , I may be wrong also. You have done some wonderful study or researches. But for sure such remedies may not help in changing the fate .Otherwise , the people with enormous money could spend as much possible to rectify and they could be well off in all aspects. But it is not so.

With RegardsAdith

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 12:18 AM, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

<<Hence the Vastu remedies may not help one from the destined one,

Am I correct>>

5000 income is from his pharmaseitical distribution.

he was trying for the same since long period, but he got it only after the vastu implement.

Up to 1993 i was dead against to any remedial measures, even to day i am far away from any idol worship.

Only from mid June 1993 i took Vastu and i researched and developed the same with poster therapy and Mirrorology which made me to accept remedial measures.

Note:

Jupiter in different places in different chart but Jupiter Governs NE and if this NE is good at any home even a negative Jupiter of a chart will get positive results.

When I was having knoledge of Astro/kp i was in the conclussion of Everything is predestined.

Only when i took up vastu-poster therapy-mirrorology and my experience and benefic result forced me to accept remedial measures.

Newtons law/karma theory, where there is advantage there must be disadvantage, for diesease medicine is there like wise for any problem some remedia measures .

33.33% of Grhaha bala and 33.33% of Grihini bala can not be changed by any even the creator lord Brahma.

But 33.33% of Griha bala can be make use of Universal directional strength i..e. vastu.

i will give the details of my friend for ur kind reference.

Sahhasra Saagara

tw853 <tw853 >

@gro ups.com

Wednesday, 16 September, 2009 8:36:14 PMRe: womaniser

Guru ji KSK had said so in wearing gems.

@gro ups.com, Sheetal <ratnamalag@ ...> wrote:>> Dear sir> > I think all this Vastu, gems, fengshui and all such remedies play only

> psychological role which is also very important in everybody's life.It> makes a person very confident and think positively which is very much needed> to acheive anything in life which he is destined to get.But it cannot change

> the destiny> > Regards> Dr Sheetal> On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 11:44 AM, adith kasinath.g.k <> gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:> > >> >> > Dear Sagar S ji,

> >> > Thanks for your points.> >> > Noted he faced the loss and sold out his property and finally burden free> > in Rahu Dasa as predicted by you as per his chart and also 4th Cusp Rahu

> > made his sell his proeties.> >> > But my question is what were the role of Vastu remedial measures ? As you> > have said he got a job earning 5k a month (which could be reflected by the

> > DBAS also) ?> > But he can not escape from the fate!> >> > Hence the Vastu remedies may not help one from the destined one, Am I> > correct? But this may help him mentally !?

> >> > With Regards> > Adith> >> >> >> > On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 1:05 AM, Sagar S <ssagar86@.. .> wrote:> >> >>> >>

> >> Dear Adith> >> In 1986 I had predicted to my friend that his rahu dasha will make him to> >> face loss in busines, hence i asked him to take care of the same, nut in> >> vain.

> >> His new construction made him to face loss.> >> fortunately we two met in October , i had visited his new house where in i> >> found negative points as per My vastu points.> >> i have suggested 4/5 points.

> >> After the same he get one business which brought him 5000 income per> >> month.> >> Then his wife and son agreed to sell the SE_SW empty space and the same> >> has sold and now he is burden free of 80% loans cleared.

> >> Now his wife decided to sell all peoperty at Mysore and shift to> >> Bangalore.> >> His 4th cusp Rahu made all these .> >> Regards> >> Sahhasra Saagara

> >>> >> ------------ --------- ---------> >> ** adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ ...>> >> *To:* @gro ups.com

> >> *Sent:* Monday, 14 September, 2009 5:55:44 PM> >> *Subject:* Re: Re: womaniser> >>> >>> >>> >> Dear Patil ji,> >>

> >> The Iron solid boxes are weighter than the divine force/ bodies? so that> >> they rectify the result as said?> >>> >> I have seen one of a top business man who is in the textile industry in

> >> my locality earned in crores till 5 years back. He was basially started his> >> career in a samll villa house as a tenat. Slowly he earned a lot and bought> >> many assets and also bult a beutiful bungalow. He costructed the house as

> >> per his wish and no vastu consulted. He is yet living in that house for> >> about 15 years. Everything was fine until his bad period starts. When start> >> facing the down falls in the business, he started looking at the otehr

> >> aspects mainly the Vastu as advised by some body. He changed the> >> entrance, bedroom. , office room and etc..spending more money. Due to the> >> bad time, he lost many money on account of Vanstu rectification, He made the

> >> neccessary changes on whatever he felt were good at the time of his good> >> period. Now he sold out all of his properties/asstes excpet the house. I> >> told him very clearly 2 years back your time is very bad and you will have

> >> to closedown your business in the year of 2009. All are due to the bad DBA> >> and not due to the Vastu. But did not listen to me. Now he almosy> >> changed the house as per Vastu spedning much money (incurriing further loss

> >> to him), but no development.> >>> >> There are certain elements which may affect us mentally physically . Those> >> do not have the impact at one's good period and may have the impact when one

> >> is weak. But they will not change the jataka. This is my humble opinion.> >>> >> Regards> >> Adith> >>> >> On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 12:33 PM, VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_

> >> vijayanand@ rediffmail.. . com <guide_ vijayanand@ ...>>wrote:> >>> >>>> >>>> >>> FRiends> >>> First jataka comes and then vastu. No doubt, believers of vastu shashtra

> >>> will try to prove their ability in the science by giving so many examples of> >>> their jatakas, but they will not declare at the same time, as per their> >>> suggestions, their other clients followed the same method of vastu shastra

> >>> or feng shui or allied theropies like mirror or pyramid etc. but their> >>> things not materialised. This is the case for everyone. Because It is our> >>> experience that when the things that predicted by the X astrologers when it

> >>> is not materialising then only that jataka will approach one of us. At that> >>> time, he/she would have performed so many karmik deeds but still he/she is> >>> continuing to suffer,

> >>> This is the coincidence that to have birth in the family whose house/home> >>> has been cursed by some ill elements but that can not be proved, because in> >>> the same home/house so many the best things had been occured/happened. Then,

> >>> it is the fate of that particular jataka to suffer in appropriate dasabhukti> >>> and before that whatever he/she does to get out of it, it wil not be> >>> materialised.

> >>> As per my experience, I use to guide only 2 elements for vastu. That is> >>> at SOUTH weST CORNER, THERE SHOULD NOT BE WORSHIP PLACE AND OTHER IS SOUTH> >>> weST CORNER SHOULD NOT BE LIGHT. IT MUST BE ALWAYS HEAVY.

> >>> tHE CORRELATION BETWEEN WORSHIP PLACE AND LIGHTNESS IS LIKE THIS. All> >>> daities are having airy elements, and if we put worship place at southwest> >>> corner, then the airy elements of divineness will make much lighter the

> >>> place and ther will be imbalance of the vastu. It will only be rectified by> >>> putting iron solid box at that corner. Nothing is to do with rectification> >>> and all other things. This suggestions have been given to me by ANJANVIDHI

> >>> BY Anjaneyay. In general sense, no body will have faith in it, but this is> >>> the real fact,> >>> Thanks> >>> Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The SCientific Socy.for

> >>> Research and Devt.in Astrologer, Kolhapur> >>> Cell No. +91 9422582853/+ 91 9673746303> >>>> >>> On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 23:06:28 +0530 wrote> >>> >

> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> Dear sir> >>> Â> >>> I always have one query in my mind regarding vastu/fengshui etc though

> >>> I follow some main and important points of vastu.> >>> All are destined to get whatever is written in the natal chart and it> >>> can not be changed by any remedy.

> >>> So if anybody has mirror at wrong place or wrong entry of house, it> >>> should always be secondary to whatever is written in natal chart and we> >>> r destined to get those effects so the person has wrong entry etc. So how

> >>> can any change in anybody's life is made by changing the mirror site or> >>> entry gate etc?> >>>> >>> Â> >>>> >>> In this perticular case, her husbnad must be going through that

> >>> perticular dasha and when favourable dasha will come, she/he will make all> >>> vastu changes which will coincide with good dasha period in her/his chart.> >>> Isn't it like this or else? Can u or anybody explain this plz?

> >>>> >>> Â> >>> RegardsDr Sheetal> >>> On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 12:46 AM, Sagar S wrote:> >>>> >>> Â> >>>> >>>

> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> Dear Friends> >>> 2 years back i have visited for Vastu guidence.> >>> I saw a Mirror at East Of South East and Door at South of South East.

> >>> I told the lady of the house if u have Mirror at ESE it leads Skin> >>> Diesease, Drunkard, heart ailment,Unavoidable expenditure, Medical> >>> expenditure , accidental injuries as well as womaniser.

> >>> She accepted all the said points..> >>> astrologically/ kp what is the combinations/ cuspal sublord signifies> >>> Womaniser-Drunkard?> >>> and her husband had second wife who is also married woman and had one

> >>> child from her first husband.> >>> At that time i dint took the birth details of the person.> >>> I read some time back that Venus and Saturn influence on natal chart will

> >>> leads to Womaniser.> >>> Any such example chart is available ?> >>> Thanks and regards> >>> Sahhasra Saagara> >>>> >>> See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out

> >>> Buzz.> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>

> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>

> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>

> >>>> >>> <http://sigads. rediff.com/ RealMedia/ ads/click_ nx.ads/www. rediffmail.. com/signaturelin e..htm@Middle?> > >>>> >>>> >>> >> ------------ --------- ---------> >> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click> >> here <http://in.rd. / tagline_cricket_ 2/*http:/ /cricket. >..

> >>> >>> >>> > > >>

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.