IndiaDivine.org

5th October - 19th December

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Punitji Namaskar,

When we are considering anything regarding present planetory setup including planets who have been transiting specific star, sign, sub, bhava for particular lagna, or who will transit in any of them, we try to tabulate the results. When we are taking that Mars is in Kark Rasi, it itself says that it is the only TRANSIT OF MANGAL. The same is towards every planet. What we consider Horary is nothing but the current transit of the planets only. So, when by natal horoscope if anyone runs guru dasa, shukra bhukti and chandra antra, it means in his life, he has already availed Mars and Rahu dasa previously. So again it will not come. But when we/astrologer take any question/query for that jataka on any mars constellation or rahu constellation day, it means he supposed to run with Mars Dasa or Rahu dasa, as is applicable. So when we are considering DBAs should strong, it will not happen every time. For correct results, if we take our ascendent upto degree minutes seconds and put the present transit of the planet in the horoscope as well as total significations of the planet at the new time with new DBAs will give 100% results.

In traditional astrology/KP astrology/Western Astrology, more importance is given only for transit thatswhy KSK has given sun transit of the year, or chandra transit in 27 nakshatras etc. Suppose if ravi itself is the detrimental to the expected bhava at the birth, but during transit ravi will give that things. Shri KSK has strongly reiterated that if DBAs are strong/favourable but transit is not favourable then event will not materialise.

I wish to develop such a software in which every branch of astrology including vedic astrology, advanced kp astrology, as well as western aspects including primary and secondary progressions. I feel that you may help me in getting my ideas clear and it will be made available for kp learners/followers so that everyone will have ample chance of using every principle to check the predictions. Hoping to hear from you, sir

With regards

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The SCientific Socy.for Resarch and Devt.in Astrology, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India

Cell No. +911 9422582853/+91 9673746303

write me to : guide_vijayanand

On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 01:04:40 +0530 wrote

> HiThrough Mundane astrology we can predict about market, but we can not make use of the same if our DBA is weak.SSPunit Pandey : Sunday, 20 September, 2009 11:44:18 AMRe: Re: 5th October - 19th December I do not think so. I feel that transit is secondary, and good or bad period should be shown by your dasa. The people who has afflicted Mars and Jupiter need to be careful.By the way, KP doesn't give much importance to transit in sign. According to KP, we need to see the Nakshatra in which these planets will be transiting. See what houses are signified bythese Nakshatra lordand you will get that results if permitted by vimoshottari dasa. Thanks Regards,Punit PandeyOn Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 10:48 AM, mayank wrote: Thanks a lot sir for ur reply.This yoga will be in kendras of mesha,karka, tula and makar lagna people.Any major impacts on them?Mayank @gro ups.com, Punit Pandey wrote:>> Mayank,> > What we are passing through seems to be a very difficult period. I had> written a little bit about it earlier for Times Of India, but they messed-up> my article.. This combination is like adding fuel to the fire. If time> permits, I'll write more about it. Mundane events are very difficult to> pin-point, but these are some of the strong possibilities I see -> > 1. Some serious terrorist attack and "serious" malicious activities by> neighbours> 2. Plane hijack. (during Kandhar plane hijack on 24th December 1999, Mars> was in Capricorn)> 3. Communal riots (during Babri Mosque demolition, Saturn was in Capricorn> aspected by Mars from Cancer)> > India has Vrishabha lagna and Mars-Jupiter will be on 3-9 axis for India and> hence India is more prone to it, though more or less the whole world will be> affected. I am not a financial astrology expert, but general indication are> of share market going down and gold going up.> > I hope other astrologers will comment.> > Thanks Regards,> > Punit Pandey> > > On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 7:30 PM, mayank wrote:> > >> >> > During this period,Debilitated Mars and Debilitated Jupiter will be> > aspecting each other.What will be the effects of such a yoga?> >> > > >> See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Vijayananad jiGo head , for good and challenging work we will appreciate your efforts.RegardsDr Mishra--- On Mon, 9/21/09, VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_vijayanand wrote:VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_vijayanandRe: Re: Re: 5th October - 19th December Cc: punitpReceived: Monday, September 21, 2009, 12:30 PM

Punitji Namaskar,

When we are considering anything regarding present planetory setup including planets who have been transiting specific star, sign, sub, bhava for particular lagna, or who will transit in any of them, we try to tabulate the results. When we are taking that Mars is in Kark Rasi, it itself says that it is the only TRANSIT OF MANGAL. The same is towards every planet. What we consider Horary is nothing but the current transit of the planets only. So, when by natal horoscope if anyone runs guru dasa, shukra bhukti and chandra antra, it means in his life, he has already availed Mars and Rahu dasa previously. So again it will not come. But when we/astrologer take any question/query for that jataka on any mars constellation or rahu constellation day, it means he supposed to run with Mars Dasa or Rahu dasa, as is applicable. So when we are considering DBAs should strong, it will not happen every time. For correct results, if we take our ascendent upto degree

minutes seconds and put the present transit of the planet in the horoscope as well as total significations of the planet at the new time with new DBAs will give 100% results.

In traditional astrology/KP astrology/Western Astrology, more importance is given only for transit thatswhy KSK has given sun transit of the year, or chandra transit in 27 nakshatras etc. Suppose if ravi itself is the detrimental to the expected bhava at the birth, but during transit ravi will give that things. Shri KSK has strongly reiterated that if DBAs are strong/favourable but transit is not favourable then event will not materialise.

I wish to develop such a software in which every branch of astrology including vedic astrology, advanced kp astrology, as well as western aspects including primary and secondary progressions. I feel that you may help me in getting my ideas clear and it will be made available for kp learners/followers so that everyone will have ample chance of using every principle to check the predictions. Hoping to hear from you, sir

With regards

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The SCientific Socy.for Resarch and Devt.in Astrology, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India

Cell No. +911 9422582853/+ 91 9673746303

write me to : guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. com

On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 01:04:40 +0530 wrote

> HiThrough Mundane astrology we can predict about market, but we can not make use of the same if our DBA is weak.SSPunit Pandey @gro ups.comSunday, 20 September, 2009 11:44:18 AMRe: Re: 5th October - 19th December I do not think so. I feel that transit is secondary, and good or bad period should be shown by your dasa. The people who has afflicted Mars and Jupiter need to be careful.By the way, KP doesn't give much importance to transit in sign. According to KP, we need to see the Nakshatra in which these planets will be transiting. See what houses are signified bythese Nakshatra lordand you will get that results if permitted by vimoshottari dasa. Thanks Regards,Punit PandeyOn Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 10:48 AM, mayank wrote: Thanks a lot sir for ur reply.This yoga will be in kendras of mesha,karka, tula and makar lagna people.Any major impacts on them?Mayank

@gro ups.com, Punit Pandey wrote:>> Mayank,> > What we are passing through seems to be a very difficult period. I had> written a little bit about it earlier for Times Of India, but they messed-up> my article.. This combination is like adding fuel to the fire. If time> permits, I'll write more about it. Mundane events are very difficult to> pin-point, but these are some of the strong possibilities I see -> > 1. Some serious terrorist attack and "serious" malicious activities by> neighbours> 2. Plane hijack. (during Kandhar plane hijack on 24th December 1999, Mars> was in Capricorn)> 3. Communal riots (during Babri Mosque demolition, Saturn was in Capricorn> aspected by Mars from Cancer)> > India has Vrishabha lagna and Mars-Jupiter will be on 3-9 axis for India and> hence India is more prone to it, though more or less the whole world will be> affected. I am not a financial

astrology expert, but general indication are> of share market going down and gold going up.> > I hope other astrologers will comment.> > Thanks Regards,> > Punit Pandey> > > On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 7:30 PM, mayank wrote:> > >> >> > During this period,Debilitated Mars and Debilitated Jupiter will be> > aspecting each other.What will be the effects of such a yoga?> >> > > >> See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!