IndiaDivine.org

Compititive Exam : Which houses to be considered ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Members,

Till few days back, I used to study from Marathi KP books, but then I realised that reading & studying KP readers is just not avoidable for any one who wants to study deeply. So all at once I bought the readers & started studying.

Most of the things I studied from Marathi books are matching with what is mentioned in KP readers but few things are different.

While studying KP Reader 6, June 2007 edition, page 189 I saw late KSK has told to consider houses 4,9,11 for a querry about compitive exam. I was shocked to see this because what I read in Marathi books was very much different ! For example, "Krishnamurti Jyotish Rahasya" by late Suresh Shahasane, page No. 315 & 450 he has told to consider 6,10,11 houses for compititive exam. In other Marathi books too, I remember to have read same as late Shahasane but at present I dont have any book with me to mention.

It is highly possible that I am making some mistake in understanding these books.. But I want to know whwre I am wrong. I have neither intention nor ability to say who is wrong but just want to know where I am wrong.

There are few more things like this but I will ask later about them.

Thanks & regards,

Vishram Deshpande

Try the new India Homepage.

Dear Vishram Ji,I think you or the Printers have mixed up the words " COMPETITION" & COMPETITIVE EXAMINATIONS"The word Examination is applicable only in educational fields. Hence the Competitive Examination is categorized under the Cusp 4, as per the House Grouping by Shri Tinwin Ji.and the rule is " if the CSL of 4th, signifies 4,9,11, success in Examinations and Higher Education" For success in Competitive Examinations 4th csl should signify 4,9,11,6.COMPETITION is not an examination, and not in tne catogory of education. Any one who is educated or not could be presented for a competition such as Election, Sports, Dancing or Singing ets.According the above House Grouping of KP, it is under 6th cusp and rule is "If the 6th Sub Lord signifes 1,6,11(2,3,10) gain from

competition"I have neither knowledge in Marati nor using the books of late ShahasaneSeniors may give further lights on this.SunaparanthaVishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 10:32:42 AM Compititive Exam : Which houses to be considered ?

Dear Members,

Till few days back, I used to study from Marathi KP books, but then I realised that reading & studying KP readers is just not avoidable for any one who wants to study deeply. So all at once I bought the readers & started studying.

Most of the things I studied from Marathi books are matching with what is mentioned in KP readers but few things are different.

While studying KP Reader 6, June 2007 edition, page 189 I saw late KSK has told to consider houses 4,9,11 for a querry about compitive exam. I was shocked to see this because what I read in Marathi books was very much different ! For example, "Krishnamurti Jyotish Rahasya" by late Suresh Shahasane, page No. 315 & 450 he has told to consider 6,10,11 houses for compititive exam. In other Marathi books too, I remember to have read same as late Shahasane but at present I dont have any book with me to mention.

It is highly possible that I am making some mistake in understanding these books.. But I want to know whwre I am wrong. I have neither intention nor ability to say who is wrong but just want to know where I am wrong.

Thanks & regards,

Vishram Deshpande

Dear Sunaparantha Kalyan ji,

Thanks for your comments. I agree with you. Let's see what others say. I am in office & don't have the book with me, but in Marathi it is "Spardhatmak Pariksha" which means compititive examination.

Thanks again.

Vishram Deshpande

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Sent: Tuesday, 22 September, 2009 3:06:49 PMRe: Compititive Exam : Which houses to be considered ?

Dear Vishram Ji,I think you or the Printers have mixed up the words " COMPETITION" & COMPETITIVE EXAMINATIONS"The word Examination is applicable only in educational fields. Hence the Competitive Examination is categorized under the Cusp 4, as per the House Grouping by Shri Tinwin Ji.and the rule is " if the CSL of 4th, signifies 4,9,11, success in Examinations and Higher Education" For success in Competitive Examinations 4th csl should signify 4,9,11,6.COMPETITION is not an examination, and not in tne catogory of education. Any one who is educated or not could be presented for a competition such as Election, Sports, Dancing or Singing ets.According the above House Grouping of KP, it is under 6th cusp and rule is "If the 6th Sub Lord signifes 1,6,11(2,3,10) gain from competition"I have neither knowledge in Marati nor using the books of late ShahasaneSeniors may give further lights on

this.Sunaparantha

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>@gro ups.comTuesday, September 22, 2009 10:32:42 AM Compititive Exam : Which houses to be considered ?

Dear Members,

Thanks & regards,

Vishram Deshpande

Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

Dear Vishram,

In K.P.,the IVth stands for education,the IXth for higher Education...and success in any competetive field is defeat of competitors,VI stands loss to competitor,(XII to VII) and XI for success,and IV for education,IX for higher education/research etc...IV and XI are for education...

Therefore as per K.P., houses IV,IX & XI are analysed for education...I hope you are now clear about the doubt you had...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 10:32:42 AM Compititive Exam : Which houses to be considered ?

Dear Members,

Thanks & regards,

Vishram Deshpande

Dear Yogesh ji,

Thank you for your guidance.

Regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi Cc: vishram_ <deshpandeTuesday, 22 September, 2009 7:39:03 PMRe: Compititive Exam : Which houses to be considered ?

Dear Vishram,

In K.P.,the IVth stands for education,the IXth for higher Education.... and success in any competetive field is defeat of competitors, VI stands loss to competitor,( XII to VII) and XI for success,and IV for education,IX for higher education/research etc...IV and XI are for education...

Therefore as per K.P., houses IV,IX & XI are analysed for education... I hope you are now clear about the doubt you had...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>@gro ups.comTuesday, September 22, 2009 10:32:42 AM Compititive Exam : Which houses to be considered ?

Dear Members,

Thanks & regards,

Vishram Deshpande

Dear Deshpandeji,

To me it appears that VI, X and XI ought to be the primary houses. VI indicates winning over other competitors, X is honour and fame and XI is fulfillment of one's desire. It is desirable that the significators of those houses also signify IV and XI. Of course IV, IX and XI are referred to in Reader VI.

Lajmiji has not commented on the houses VI, X and XI combination. I am eager to listen from the experienced astrologer.

Dr. Rath

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 8:53:54 AMRe: Compititive Exam : Which houses to be considered ?

Dear Yogesh ji,

Thank you for your guidance.

Regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >@gro ups.comCc: vishram_ <deshpande (AT) (DOT) .co.in>Tuesday, 22 September, 2009 7:39:03 PMRe: Compititive Exam : Which houses to be considered ?

Dear Vishram,

In K.P.,the IVth stands for education,the IXth for higher Education... . and success in any competetive field is defeat of competitors, VI stands loss to competitor,( XII to VII) and XI for success,and IV for education,IX for higher education/research etc...IV and XI are for education...

Therefore as per K.P., houses IV,IX & XI are analysed for education... I hope you are now clear about the doubt you had...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Dear Members,

Thanks & regards,

Vishram Deshpande

Dear Dr Rath

Will the consideration of houses change, depending on whether it is a

competition in academics or related to job ( like promotion)? If it does, then

it may explain the difference. Please guide.

Regards

bhasa

, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>

> Dear Deshpandeji,

> To me it appears that VI, X and XI ought to be the primary houses. VI

indicates winning over other competitors, X is honour and fame and XI is

fulfillment of one's desire. It is desirable that the significators of those

houses also signify IV and XI. Of course IV, IX and XI are referred to in Reader

VI.

> Lajmiji has not commented on the houses VI, X and XI combination. I am eager

to listen from the experienced astrologer.

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande

>

> Wednesday, September 23, 2009 8:53:54 AM

> Re: Compititive Exam : Which houses to be considered ?

>

>  

> Dear Yogesh ji,

>

> Thank you for your guidance.

>

> Regards.

>

> Vishram Deshpande

>

>

>

>

> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >

> @gro ups.com

> Cc: vishram_ <deshpande (AT) (DOT) .co.in>

> Tuesday, 22 September, 2009 7:39:03 PM

> Re: Compititive Exam : Which houses to be considered ?

>

>  

> Dear Vishram,

>                      In K.P.,the IVth stands for education,the IXth for higher

Education... . and success in any competetive field is defeat of competitors, VI

stands loss to competitor,( XII to VII) and XI for success,and IV for

education,IX for higher education/research etc...IV and XI are for education...

>                     Therefore as per K.P., houses IV,IX & XI are analysed for

education... I hope you are now clear about the doubt you had...

>                     With best wishes,

>                     Yogesh Lajmi.

>

>

>

>

> Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>

> @gro ups.com

> Tuesday, September 22, 2009 10:32:42 AM

> Compititive Exam : Which houses to be considered ?

>

>  

> Dear Members,

>

> Till few days back, I used to study from Marathi KP books, but then I realised

that reading & studying KP readers is just not avoidable for any one who wants

to study deeply. So all at once I bought the readers & started studying.

>

> Most of the things I studied from Marathi books are matching with what is

mentioned in KP readers but few things are different.

>

> While studying KP Reader 6, June 2007 edition, page 189 I saw late KSK has

told to consider houses 4,9,11 for a querry about compitive exam. I was shocked

to see this because what I read in Marathi books was very much different ! For

example, " Krishnamurti Jyotish Rahasya "  by late Suresh Shahasane, page No. 315 &

450 he has told to consider 6,10,11 houses for compititive exam. In other

Marathi books too, I remember to have read same as late Shahasane but at present

I dont have any book with me to mention.

>

> It is highly possible that I am making some mistake in understanding these

books.. But I want to know whwre I am wrong. I have neither intention nor

ability to say who is wrong but just want to know where I am wrong.

>

> There are few more things like this but I will ask later about them.

>

> Thanks & regards,

>

> Vishram Deshpande

> Try the new India Homepage.

>

> Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

>

Dear Friend,

1. As aware, KP is lovely as it goes with reasoning, cause and effect logic.

2. In KP Reader V page 249 (old edition page 222): houses 1,2,3,6,10 and 11 are

the houses , which will promise success in one's competition, election,

letigation ctc.

3. But, as pointed out, one has to think in KP way how can be success in a

competition in academics without signification of 4 (overall education) or 9

(higher education).

Regards,

TW

, " bhasaji " <bhasaji wrote:

>

> Dear Dr Rath

>

> Will the consideration of houses change, depending on whether it is a

competition in academics or related to job ( like promotion)? If it does, then

it may explain the difference. Please guide.

>

> Regards

>

> bhasa

>

>

> , Luther Rath <rathluther@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Deshpandeji,

> > To me it appears that VI, X and XI ought to be the primary houses. VI

indicates winning over other competitors, X is honour and fame and XI is

fulfillment of one's desire. It is desirable that the significators of those

houses also signify IV and XI. Of course IV, IX and XI are referred to in Reader

VI.

> > Lajmiji has not commented on the houses VI, X and XI combination. I am eager

to listen from the experienced astrologer.

> > Dr. Rath

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@>

> >

> > Wednesday, September 23, 2009 8:53:54 AM

> > Re: Compititive Exam : Which houses to be considered ?

> >

> >  

> > Dear Yogesh ji,

> >

> > Thank you for your guidance.

> >

> > Regards.

> >

> > Vishram Deshpande

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >

> > @gro ups.com

> > Cc: vishram_ <deshpande (AT) (DOT) .co.in>

> > Tuesday, 22 September, 2009 7:39:03 PM

> > Re: Compititive Exam : Which houses to be considered ?

> >

> >  

> > Dear Vishram,

> >                      In K.P.,the IVth stands for education,the IXth for

higher Education... . and success in any competetive field is defeat of

competitors, VI stands loss to competitor,( XII to VII) and XI for success,and

IV for education,IX for higher education/research etc...IV and XI are for

education...

> >                     Therefore as per K.P., houses IV,IX & XI are analysed

for education... I hope you are now clear about the doubt you had...

> >                     With best wishes,

> >                     Yogesh Lajmi.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>

> > @gro ups.com

> > Tuesday, September 22, 2009 10:32:42 AM

> > Compititive Exam : Which houses to be considered ?

> >

> >  

> > Dear Members,

> >

> > Till few days back, I used to study from Marathi KP books, but then I

realised that reading & studying KP readers is just not avoidable for any one

who wants to study deeply. So all at once I bought the readers & started

studying.

> >

> > Most of the things I studied from Marathi books are matching with what is

mentioned in KP readers but few things are different.

> >

> > While studying KP Reader 6, June 2007 edition, page 189 I saw late KSK has

told to consider houses 4,9,11 for a querry about compitive exam. I was shocked

to see this because what I read in Marathi books was very much different ! For

example, " Krishnamurti Jyotish Rahasya "  by late Suresh Shahasane, page No. 315 &

450 he has told to consider 6,10,11 houses for compititive exam. In other

Marathi books too, I remember to have read same as late Shahasane but at present

I dont have any book with me to mention.

> >

> > It is highly possible that I am making some mistake in understanding these

books.. But I want to know whwre I am wrong. I have neither intention nor

ability to say who is wrong but just want to know where I am wrong.

> >

> > There are few more things like this but I will ask later about them.

> >

> > Thanks & regards,

> >

> > Vishram Deshpande

> > Try the new India Homepage.

> >

> > Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

> >

>

Dear Vishramji

What you have confused by reading original 6 readers, I was also confused in 1998 but after that I totally and literaly translated all then available kp original material including Horary, Transit, Astro secrets 1, 2, Nakshatra Chintamani from Shri C. R.Bhatt from Gujrat in Marathi and then I understood what is the original KP. For your kind information I am sending certain rules which was given in KP readers, while going through it, what we take in any other book than original readers and what is in the original books i.e. kp, you will come to know.

Are you having DVB-TTSUREKH font which is being used in All Maharashtra Government Offices and also Devlys fonts.

Because what I have translated material in Marathi is typed in words document in Dv-ttsurekh, DVB-ttsurekh, devlys fonts.

As far as you had posted message regarding KP Reference, for your kind information, Mr. Sonar tried his level best to collect the rules which was applied by so many astrologers and it has been discussed in periodicals or in seminars. Thatswhy there is no such source. But at the last, he has given list of all books from which he collected the data. This book may be not useful to you as you are advanced as compared with others, but for new kp learners it is the must. Because it is being experienced by new comers that X says this is the rule for Y and the astrologer "A" says this is not the rule. The followers of "X" prove their rules as well as followers of "A" will also prove their rules. As everything ends in kp towards Transit of the significators. Hence, by both "X" and "A"s philosophy or the principles, certain predictions will come true. But this is not the criteria. As far as we should not deviate from KP original principles, but it does not mean that what we had understood is correct KP and if we afterwards understood newer meaning of the same principle, if we go by old method, it is the misuse of thinking power.

Here I am to point out that if anyone goes through all KP readers, all the articles in them are not personally written by KSK but some of the articles have been written by his followers/students. Thatswhy there may be deviation from origin to newerness.

But whatever may be, KP is the theory that boldly says that planet will offer the results of the starlord and the quality of the result will be determined by sublord of the planet. Planet will offer its results during its DBAs, transit in sign, star, sub of the significators.

When I was translating TRANSIT, niryan gocharphalam, prior to that I was also considering the importance of DBAs but after that I come to know everywhere KSK has given hints that results can be had by planet in its DBAs or during the transit of the same. It takes me to think further. and as I further went to the extent to give prime importance to the TRANSIt. For everyone who have not gone through the KP reader TRANSIT, please go through it, Particularly where in the year 1963 and 1964 total saturn transit in Makar and Kumbh rasi especially in the constellations of Mangal, Rahu and guru and in the sub of every 9 planets, including retrogression of Saturn, for each lagna person what would be the results. As like "The Sub" was the invention of KSK, I found "The Transit" is the discovery for reaching 100% predictions.

Some may accept or not. But real situation will not change. AFterwards, some may come to know that what I am saying is correct. As like shri KSK, sub theory was accepted and appreciated by the world after using it. Thus everyone will come to know that in KP, without transit no predictions will come true.

With regards,

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur

Cell No. +91 9422582853

On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 16:50:08 +0530 wrote

> Dear Friend, 1. As aware, KP is lovely as it goes with reasoning, cause and effect logic.2. In KP Reader V page 249 (old edition page 222): houses 1,2,3,6,10 and 11 are the houses , which will promise success in one's competition, election, letigation ctc.3. But, as pointed out, one has to think in KP way how can be success in a competition in academics without signification of 4 (overall education) or 9 (higher education).Regards,TW , "bhasaji" wrote:>> Dear Dr Rath> > Will the consideration of houses change, depending on whether it is a competition in academics or related to job ( like promotion)? If it does, then it may explain the difference. Please guide.> > Regards> > bhasa> > > , Luther Rath wrote:> >> > Dear Deshpandeji,> > To me it appears that VI, X and XI ought to be the primary houses. VI indicates winning over other competitors, X is honour and fame and XI is fulfillment of one's desire. It is desirable that the significators of those houses also signify IV and XI. Of course IV, IX and XI are referred to in Reader VI.> > Lajmiji has not commented on the houses VI, X and XI combination. I am eager to listen from the experienced astrologer.> > Dr. Rath> > > > > > > > > > ________________________________> > Vishram Deshpande > > > > Wednesday, September 23, 2009 8:53:54 AM> > Re: Compititive Exam : Which houses to be considered ?> > > >   > > Dear Yogesh ji,> > > > Thank you for your guidance.> > > > Regards.> > > > Vishram Deshpande> > > > > > > > > > ________________________________> > Yogesh Lajmi > > @gro ups.com> > Cc: vishram_ > > Tuesday, 22 September, 2009 7:39:03 PM> > Re: Compititive Exam : Which houses to be considered ?> > > >   > > Dear Vishram,> >                      In K.P.,the IVth stands for education,the IXth for higher Education... . and success in any competetive field is defeat of competitors, VI stands loss to competitor,( XII to VII) and XI for success,and IV for education,IX for higher education/research etc...IV and XI are for education...> >                     Therefore as per K.P., houses IV,IX XI are analysed for education... I hope you are now clear about the doubt you had...> >                     With best wishes,> >                     Yogesh Lajmi.> > > > > > > > > > ________________________________> > Vishram Deshpande > > @gro ups.com> > Tuesday, September 22, 2009 10:32:42 AM> > Compititive Exam : Which houses to be considered ?> > > >   > > Dear Members,> > > > Till few days back, I used to study from Marathi KP books, but then I realised that reading studying KP readers is just not avoidable for any one who wants to study deeply. So all at once I bought the readers started studying.> > > > Most of the things I studied from Marathi books are matching with what is mentioned in KP readers but few things are different.> > > > While studying KP Reader 6, June 2007 edition, page 189 I saw late KSK has told to consider houses 4,9,11 for a querry about compitive exam. I was shocked to see this because what I read in Marathi books was very much different ! For example, "Krishnamurti Jyotish Rahasya" by late Suresh Shahasane, page No. 315 450 he has told to consider 6,10,11 houses for compititive exam. In other Marathi books too, I remember to have read same as late Shahasane but at present I dont have any book with me to mention.> > > > It is highly possible that I am making some mistake in understanding these books.. But I want to know whwre I am wrong. I have neither intention nor ability to say who is wrong but just want to know where I am wrong.> > > > There are few more things like this but I will ask later about them.> > > > Thanks regards,> > > > Vishram Deshpande> > ________________________________> > Try the new India Homepage. > > > > ________________________________> > Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.> >>

1 of 1 File(s)

HORARY_ASTROLOGY_THE_6TH_READER__3.doc

Dear Sir,

Whether it is competition in academics or related to jobs, the houses concerned ought to remain same. At the same time if it is related to job, the significators of those houses ought to be significators or have some association with II also.

bhasaji <bhasaji Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 2:52:08 PM Re: Compititive Exam : Which houses to be considered ?

Dear Dr RathWill the consideration of houses change, depending on whether it is a competition in academics or related to job ( like promotion)? If it does, then it may explain the difference. Please guide.Regardsbhasa@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Deshpandeji,> To me it appears that VI, X and XI ought to be the primary houses. VI indicates winning over other competitors, X is honour and fame and XI is fulfillment of one's desire. It is desirable that the significators of those houses also signify IV and XI. Of course IV, IX and XI are referred to in Reader VI.> Lajmiji has not commented on the houses VI, X and XI combination. I am eager to listen from the experienced astrologer.> Dr. Rath>

> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, September 23, 2009 8:53:54 AM> Re: Compititive Exam : Which houses to be considered ?> > > Dear Yogesh ji,> > Thank you for your guidance.> > Regards.> > Vishram Deshpande> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> @gro ups.com> Cc: vishram_ <deshpande (AT) (DOT) .co.in>>

Tuesday, 22 September, 2009 7:39:03 PM> Re: Compititive Exam : Which houses to be considered ?> > > Dear Vishram,> In K.P.,the IVth stands for education,the IXth for higher Education... . and success in any competetive field is defeat of competitors, VI stands loss to competitor,( XII to VII) and XI for success,and IV for education,IX for higher education/research etc...IV and XI are for education...> Therefore as per K.P., houses IV,IX & XI are analysed for education... I hope you are now clear about the doubt you had...>

With best wishes,> Yogesh Lajmi.> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>> @gro ups.com> Tuesday, September 22, 2009 10:32:42 AM> Compititive Exam : Which houses to be considered ?> > > Dear Members,> > Till few days back, I used to study from Marathi KP books, but then I realised that reading & studying KP readers is just not avoidable for any one who wants to study deeply. So all at once I bought the readers & started studying.> > Most of the things I studied from Marathi books are matching with what is mentioned in KP readers but few things are

different.> > While studying KP Reader 6, June 2007 edition, page 189 I saw late KSK has told to consider houses 4,9,11 for a querry about compitive exam. I was shocked to see this because what I read in Marathi books was very much different ! For example, "Krishnamurti Jyotish Rahasya" by late Suresh Shahasane, page No. 315 & 450 he has told to consider 6,10,11 houses for compititive exam. In other Marathi books too, I remember to have read same as late Shahasane but at present I dont have any book with me to mention.> > It is highly possible that I am making some mistake in understanding these books.. But I want to know whwre I am wrong. I have neither intention nor ability to say who is wrong but just want to know where I am wrong.> > There are few more things like this but I will ask later about them.> > Thanks & regards,> > Vishram Deshpande> ____________

_________ _________ __> Try the new India Homepage. > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.>

Dear Bhasaji,

The difference between an examination and a competition is that in an examination all may pass out but in competition few are selected and others are discarded. Hence in School or higher academic examinations the houses IV and IX are important. In other competitions education in not only the sole criteria but many other factors are taken in to consideration.

Dr. Rath

TW <tw853 Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 4:10:08 PM Re: Compititive Exam : Which houses to be considered ?

Dear Friend, 1. As aware, KP is lovely as it goes with reasoning, cause and effect logic.2. In KP Reader V page 249 (old edition page 222): houses 1,2,3,6,10 and 11 are the houses , which will promise success in one's competition, election, letigation ctc.3. But, as pointed out, one has to think in KP way how can be success in a competition in academics without signification of 4 (overall education) or 9 (higher education).Regards,TW@gro ups.com, "bhasaji" <bhasaji > wrote:>> Dear Dr Rath> > Will the consideration of houses change, depending on whether it is a competition in academics or related to job ( like promotion)? If it does, then it may explain the difference. Please guide.> > Regards> > bhasa>

> > @gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ > wrote:> >> > Dear Deshpandeji,> > To me it appears that VI, X and XI ought to be the primary houses. VI indicates winning over other competitors, X is honour and fame and XI is fulfillment of one's desire. It is desirable that the significators of those houses also signify IV and XI. Of course IV, IX and XI are referred to in Reader VI.> > Lajmiji has not commented on the houses VI, X and XI combination. I am eager to listen from the experienced astrologer.> > Dr. Rath> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ >> > @gro ups.com> > Wednesday, September 23, 2009 8:53:54 AM> > Re: Compititive Exam : Which houses to be considered ?> > > > > > Dear Yogesh ji,> > > > Thank you for your guidance.> > > > Regards.> > > > Vishram Deshpande> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> > @gro ups.com> > Cc: vishram_ <deshpande (AT) (DOT) .co.in>> > Tuesday, 22 September, 2009 7:39:03 PM>

> Re: Compititive Exam : Which houses to be considered ?> > > > > > Dear Vishram,> > In K.P.,the IVth stands for education,the IXth for higher Education... . and success in any competetive field is defeat of competitors, VI stands loss to competitor,( XII to VII) and XI for success,and IV for education,IX for higher education/research etc...IV and XI are for education...> > Therefore as per K.P., houses IV,IX & XI are analysed for education... I hope you are now clear about the doubt you had...> > With best

wishes,> > Yogesh Lajmi.> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>> > @gro ups.com> > Tuesday, September 22, 2009 10:32:42 AM> > Compititive Exam : Which houses to be considered ?> > > > > > Dear Members,> > > > Till few days back, I used to study from Marathi KP books, but then I realised that reading & studying KP readers is just not avoidable for any one who wants to study deeply. So all at once I bought the readers & started studying.> > > > Most of the things I studied from Marathi

books are matching with what is mentioned in KP readers but few things are different.> > > > While studying KP Reader 6, June 2007 edition, page 189 I saw late KSK has told to consider houses 4,9,11 for a querry about compitive exam. I was shocked to see this because what I read in Marathi books was very much different ! For example, "Krishnamurti Jyotish Rahasya" by late Suresh Shahasane, page No. 315 & 450 he has told to consider 6,10,11 houses for compititive exam. In other Marathi books too, I remember to have read same as late Shahasane but at present I dont have any book with me to mention.> > > > It is highly possible that I am making some mistake in understanding these books.. But I want to know whwre I am wrong. I have neither intention nor ability to say who is wrong but just want to know where I am wrong.> > > > There are few more things like this but I will ask later

about them.> > > > Thanks & regards,> > > > Vishram Deshpande> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Try the new India Homepage. > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.> >>

Dear TWji and Dr RathjiThank you so much for guiding through.RegardsBhasaLuther Rath <rathluther Sent: Thursday, 24 September, 2009 19:09:34Re: Re: Compititive

Exam : Which houses to be considered ?

Dear Bhasaji,

The difference between an examination and a competition is that in an examination all may pass out but in competition few are selected and others are discarded. Hence in School or higher academic examinations the houses IV and IX are important. In other competitions education in not only the sole criteria but many other factors are taken in to consideration.

Dr. Rath

TW <tw853 >@gro ups.comThursday, September 24, 2009 4:10:08 PM Re: Compititive Exam : Which houses to be considered ?

Dear Friend, 1. As aware, KP is lovely as it goes with reasoning, cause and effect logic.2. In KP Reader V page 249 (old edition page 222): houses 1,2,3,6,10 and 11 are the houses , which will promise success in one's competition, election, letigation ctc.3. But, as pointed out, one has to think in KP way how can be success in a competition in academics without signification of 4 (overall education) or 9 (higher education).Regards,TW@gro ups.com, "bhasaji" <bhasaji > wrote:>> Dear Dr Rath> > Will the consideration of houses change, depending on whether it is a competition in academics or related to job ( like promotion)? If it does, then it may explain the difference. Please guide.> > Regards> > bhasa>

> > @gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ > wrote:> >> > Dear Deshpandeji,> > To me it appears that VI, X and XI ought to be the primary houses. VI indicates winning over other competitors, X is honour and fame and XI is fulfillment of one's desire. It is desirable that the significators of those houses also signify IV and XI. Of course IV, IX and XI are referred to in Reader VI.> > Lajmiji has not commented on the houses VI, X and XI combination. I am eager to listen from the experienced astrologer.> > Dr. Rath> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ >> > @gro ups.com> > Wednesday, September 23, 2009 8:53:54 AM> > Re: Compititive Exam : Which houses to be considered ?> > > > > > Dear Yogesh ji,> > > > Thank you for your guidance.> > > > Regards.> > > > Vishram Deshpande> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> > @gro ups.com> > Cc: vishram_ <deshpande (AT) (DOT) .co.in>> > Sent:

Tuesday, 22 September, 2009 7:39:03 PM>

> Re: Compititive Exam : Which houses to be considered ?> > > > > > Dear Vishram,> > In K.P.,the IVth stands for education,the IXth for higher Education... . and success in any competetive field is defeat of competitors, VI stands loss to competitor,( XII to VII) and XI for success,and IV for education,IX for higher education/research etc...IV and XI are for education...> > Therefore as per K.P., houses IV,IX & XI are analysed for education... I hope you are now clear about the doubt you had...> > With best

wishes,> > Yogesh Lajmi.> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>> > @gro ups.com> > Tuesday, September 22, 2009 10:32:42 AM> > Compititive Exam : Which houses to be considered ?> > > > > > Dear Members,> > > > Till few days back, I used to study from Marathi KP books, but then I realised that reading & studying KP readers is just not avoidable for any one who wants to study deeply. So all at once I bought the readers & started studying.> > > > Most of the things I studied

from Marathi

books are matching with what is mentioned in KP readers but few things are different.> > > > While studying KP Reader 6, June 2007 edition, page 189 I saw late KSK has told to consider houses 4,9,11 for a querry about compitive exam. I was shocked to see this because what I read in Marathi books was very much different ! For example, "Krishnamurti Jyotish Rahasya" by late Suresh Shahasane, page No. 315 & 450 he has told to consider 6,10,11 houses for compititive exam. In other Marathi books too, I remember to have read same as late Shahasane but at present I dont have any book with me to mention.> > > > It is highly possible that I am making some mistake in understanding these books.. But I want to know whwre I am wrong. I have neither intention nor ability to say who is wrong but just want to know where I am wrong.> > > > There are few more things like this but I will ask later

about them.> > > > Thanks & regards,> > > > Vishram Deshpande> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Try the new India Homepage. > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.> >>