IndiaDivine.org

Query on financials [2 Attachments]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Amit Soman ji,

Rahu receives aspect from Saturn the lord of 7,8,9. Out of these 8 and 9 are detrimental for profession.

Rahu is in Mars star (lord of 5) who is in close cojunction with the Badaka Lord Venus. Both are aspected by satrun the lord of 8.

Rahu is Jup sub. Jup strongly signfies 11(no planet in its star). For this Asc. 11 is Badaka house.

Jupiter is cojoined lord of 12 Mercury. Further Mercury being in Virgo also represents Mercury the lord of 12 in 11.Thorugh there are favorable signficators of 6,10, the 5(12 to 6) ,8 (obstacles, strugles) ,9 (12 to 10),12 are not favorable and it is being Saturn casues the obstacles (Sat has no planet in its star) . But the indication of 9 along with 10 can not be taken as bad, as it may signfy the change in profession or profession related to foreign countries. But 5,8,12 are detrimental.

Regards

Adith 

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 8:00 AM, Amit Soman <amitbs2002 wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Amit Soman included below]

Dear Lajmiji,

I prepared the horoscope. I am attaching a screen shot in the .doc file & the actual horoscope from Jhora 7.33 ( i prepare the cusp chart + significations manually ). The 2,7 & 10th sub is Sa. Its significations per 4 step are :

Sa : (1)(7)(8)9

Star of Sa-Me: (11)12(4)

Sub of Sa-Ve : (10)11Conj Ma(10)(5)

star of Ve-Ve : (10)11Conj Ma(10)(5)

The Dasha is also of Sa 8-11-1995 to 8-11-2014

I see +ve significations of 1,7,8( inheritance ),11 & 10. Though 8 is there i guess it will create problems in profession but also shows gain by inheritance as 8 & 11 are operating.

5 shows gain to partner. So if partner is gaining he will also gain. This is also not bad. The what is the reason for bad economic situation? 

The business was ok upto mid Aug 09. After that it is  bad . We see there is a Bhukti of Ra from 18-06-2009 to 23-04-2012. signification are 

Ra : - -

Star of Ra-Ma : (10)(5)Conj Ve(10)11

Sub of Ra-Ju  : (11)(6)10 Aspect (4)(8)

Star of Ju-Ma : (10)(5)Conj Ve(10)11

Togather the signification of DB ( Sat + Ra )= 1,7,8,11,4,10,5 + 6

To have a good professional earning we say that 10th sub should signify 2,6,10,11. We do not see 2 but we find 6,10,11 are signified. Then why he is not doing professionally good?

Regards

Amit Soman

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi

Cc: Amit Soman <amitbs2002Monday, September 21, 2009 11:05:09 AM

Re: Query on financials

Dear Mr.Soman,

The Exact TOB is 08-18-00. AM IST.

Now if you cast the Birth Chart for this time,using K.P. Ayanamsa,you will get the    sub-lord of II as Saturn...earlier your analysis was going wrong because you were getting the sublord of II as Jupiter...

Remember,for arriving at the EXACT TOB,the sublord and the sub-sub lord of the Ascendant,must appear as the Moon's starlord and sub-lord respectively...!

Now Mr.Soman please erect the Birth chart for this TOB...you will get it right this time....

With the very best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Amit Soman <amitbs2002

Monday, September 21, 2009 6:44:11 PM Query on financials

Hi

Here is a interesting case. I was working on a horoscope of a gentleman who approached me for consultation for a couple of issues . I formed certain opinion about past aspects of his life. When i discussed this with him Some things matched & some did not. BUT i was 100% wrong on the financial aspect of his life, AND was unable to find any satisfactory KP reason for it. 

I want to check if anybody in the group can point out how he is doing financially ( say for the past 8 -10 yrs? What are the prospects for him in next 5 yrs?    

His birth details are

18-06-1977

8:15 am

Mumbai

Regards

Amit Soman

Dear Amitji

8th represents problems in profession as you say.This house actually represents other's money(not only your partner but any body dealing with you).5th denotes other's gain( & your loss).So combining dba if you get a combination 5 8,5 12 or 5 8 12 you stand to get in to problems.Only a 10 can not offset this combination.Even 10,11 combination can partially overcome the 5 8 12 combination, you are just able to manage the problems, things do'nt run smoothly.5 8 11,5 11 12 are just so so where as 5 8 11 12 is negative.

Seniors of the group may eloborate better.

A.K.Sehgal --- On Wed, 23/9/09, Amit Soman <amitbs2002 wrote:

Amit Soman <amitbs2002Re: Query on financials [2 Attachments]"Yogesh Lajmi" <yogeshlajmi, Date: Wednesday, 23 September, 2009, 8:00 AM

Dear Lajmiji,

I prepared the horoscope. I am attaching a screen shot in the .doc file & the actual horoscope from Jhora 7.33 ( i prepare the cusp chart + significations manually ). The 2,7 & 10th sub is Sa. Its significations per 4 step are :

Sa : (1)(7)(8)9

Star of Sa-Me: (11)12(4)

Sub of Sa-Ve : (10)11Conj Ma(10)(5)

star of Ve-Ve : (10)11Conj Ma(10)(5)

The Dasha is also of Sa 8-11-1995 to 8-11-2014

I see +ve significations of 1,7,8( inheritance ),11 & 10. Though 8 is there i guess it will create problems in profession but also shows gain by inheritance as 8 & 11 are operating.

5 shows gain to partner. So if partner is gaining he will also gain. This is also not bad. The what is the reason for bad economic situation?

The business was ok upto mid Aug 09. After that it is bad . We see there is a Bhukti of Ra from 18-06-2009 to 23-04-2012. signification are

Ra : - -

Star of Ra-Ma : (10)(5)Conj Ve(10)11

Sub of Ra-Ju : (11)(6)10 Aspect (4)(8)

Star of Ju-Ma : (10)(5)Conj Ve(10)11

Togather the signification of DB ( Sat + Ra )= 1,7,8,11,4,10, 5 + 6

To have a good professional earning we say that 10th sub should signify 2,6,10,11. We do not see 2 but we find 6,10,11 are signified. Then why he is not doing professionally good?

Regards

Amit Soman

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >@gro ups.comCc: Amit Soman <amitbs2002 >Monday, September 21, 2009 11:05:09 AMRe: Query on financials

Dear Mr.Soman,

The Exact TOB is 08-18-00. AM IST.

Now if you cast the Birth Chart for this time,using K.P. Ayanamsa,you will get the sub-lord of II as Saturn...earlier your analysis was going wrong because you were getting the sublord of II as Jupiter...

Remember,for arriving at the EXACT TOB,the sublord and the sub-sub lord of the Ascendant,must appear as the Moon's starlord and sub-lord respectively. ..!

Now Mr.Soman please erect the Birth chart for this TOB...you will get it right this time....

With the very best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Amit Soman <amitbs2002 >@gro ups.comMonday, September 21, 2009 6:44:11 PM Query on financials

Hi

Here is a interesting case. I was working on a horoscope of a gentleman who approached me for consultation for a couple of issues . I formed certain opinion about past aspects of his life. When i discussed this with him Some things matched & some did not. BUT i was 100% wrong on the financial aspect of his life, AND was unable to find any satisfactory KP reason for it.

I want to check if anybody in the group can point out how he is doing financially ( say for the past 8 -10 yrs? What are the prospects for him in next 5 yrs?

His birth details are

18-06-1977

8:15 am

Mumbai

Regards

Amit Soman

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.