IndiaDivine.org

KP Rules in concentrated form

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Members & Moderator,

We see that many new learners of KP system keep on asking many doubts. Sometimes even experienced astrologers may forget a rule & need to refer some book.It is not always possible that we keep all the books with us & refer whenever required.

Is it possible that we make a list of all rules (in KP readers) + some other rules which have been proved & put them in our forum so that any one can access to that easily. Many times getting some books is also a problem I am more interested in "Houses to be considered for a particular query" because this is the critical part where many astrologers can go in a different way & predict wrongly. If the rules are made togethher in such a way, this can help many new astrologers to come out of their confusions & bring uniformity of rules all over the KP world.

In a mail from Mr Sunaparantha ji I saw that there is some House Grouping by Shri Tinwin Ji done. Where can I get it ? Is it in a form of a book ? Is the grouping which I am expecting now, is already done by some one ?

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.

Dear Vishram Deshpande,

The exahuastive list is done by Sri TinWinji and available

in KPEZine Oct 2007 to Feb 2008.

Best regardsBhanu

http://kphorary.sourceforge.net/

http://kpmuhurat.sourceforge.net/

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 11:27 AM, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:

We see that many new learners of KP system keep on asking many doubts. Sometimes even experienced astrologers may forget a rule & need to refer some book.It is not always possible that we keep all the books with us & refer whenever required.

Is it possible that we make a list of all rules (in KP readers) + some other rules which have been proved & put them in our forum so that any one can access to that easily. Many times getting some books is also a problem I am more interested in " Houses to be considered for a particular query " because this is the critical part where many astrologers can go in a different way & predict wrongly. If the rules are made togethher in such a way, this can  help many new astrologers to come out of their confusions & bring uniformity of rules all over the KP world. 

In a mail from Mr Sunaparantha ji I saw that there is some House Grouping by Shri Tinwin Ji done. Where can I get it ? Is it in a form of a book ? Is the grouping which I am expecting now, is already done by some one ?

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande 

-- Bhanu Pinnamanenihttp://kpmuhurat.sourceforge.net/

Dear friends,

As far as the signification table means which house is to be considered for which thing is available as open source from somany group forums including this.

Vishramji, I feel that you are aware that Shri Neminath Sonar has published Krishnamurti padhati path finder in this book every house and every planetwise signification is given. I was present when the book was published at Pune as Mr. Sonar treats me as GURU. The same book was published In the same, it has tabulated the total data from so many authors from max. magizines, readers, examples solved in logy Seminars etc. It is very exhaustive list. Shri Sonar has taken very painstaking efforts in collecting the data. But the same book is in Marathi. If anyone is interested in the book, call me or write to me. As also Mr. Kanakji from Ahemadabad, Mr. Rajendra Nimaje from A.P., SKP system, and others have made available these type of signification tabulation. It is available on net. If you want the link, write me personaly as it is not advisable at thismoment.

With regards

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The Scientific Socy.for Research and Devt.in astrology, Kolhapur,Maharashtra.

Cell No. +91 9422582853/ +91 9673746303

On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 16:02:41 +0530 wrote

> Dear Vishram Deshpande,The exahuastive list is done by Sri TinWinji and availablein KPEZine Oct 2007 to Feb 2008.Best regardsBhanuhttp://kpmuhurat.sourceforge.net/On'>http://kphorary.sourceforge.net/http://kpmuhurat.sourceforge.net/On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 11:27 AM, Vishram Deshpande wrote:  Dear Members Moderator, We see that many new learners of KP system keep on asking many doubts. Sometimes even experienced astrologers may forget a rule need to refer some book.It is not always possible that we keep all the books with us refer whenever required. Is it possible that we make a list of all rules (in KP readers) + some other rules which have been proved put them in our forum so that any one can access to that easily. Many times getting some books is also a problem I am more interested in "Houses to be considered for a particular query" because this is the critical part where many astrologers can go in a different way predict wrongly. If the rules are made togethher in such a way, this can  help many new astrologers to come out of their confusions bring uniformity of rules all over the KP world.  In a mail from Mr Sunaparantha ji I saw that there is some House Grouping by Shri Tinwin Ji done. Where can I get it ? Is it in a form of a book ? Is the grouping which I am expecting now, is already done by some one ?  Thanks regards. Vishram Deshpande   Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how. -- Bhanu Pinnamanenihttp://kpmuhurat.sourceforge.net/

Dear Friends,Be a member of KPEZine, a free E-Magazine of KP and be in touch with all fundamentals of KP click http://www.loger.com/login.phpRegardsKalyan VIJAYANAND

PATIL <guide_vijayanand Cc: bhanuparis; vishram_deshpandeSent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 4:24:51 PMRe: Re: KP Rules in concentrated form

Dear friends,

As far as the signification table means which house is to be considered for which thing is available as open source from somany group forums including this.

Vishramji, I feel that you are aware that Shri Neminath Sonar has published Krishnamurti padhati path finder in this book every house and every planetwise signification is given. I was present when the book was published at Pune as Mr. Sonar treats me as GURU. The same book was published In the same, it has tabulated the total data from so many authors from max. magizines, readers, examples solved in logy Seminars etc. It is very exhaustive list. Shri Sonar has taken very painstaking efforts in collecting the data. But the same book is in Marathi. If anyone is interested in the book, call me or write to me. As also Mr. Kanakji from Ahemadabad, Mr. Rajendra Nimaje from A.P., SKP system, and others have made available these type of signification tabulation. It is available on net. If you want the link, write me personaly as it is not advisable at thismoment.

With regards

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The Scientific Socy.for Research and Devt.in astrology, Kolhapur,Maharashtr a.

Cell No. +91 9422582853/ +91 9673746303

On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 16:02:41 +0530 wrote

> Dear Vishram Deshpande,The exahuastive list is done by Sri TinWinji and availablein KPEZine Oct 2007 to Feb 2008.Best regardsBhanuhttp: //kphorary. sourceforge. net/http: //kpmuhurat. sourceforge. net/On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 11:27 AM, Vishram Deshpande wrote: Dear Members Moderator, We see that many new learners of KP system keep on asking many doubts. Sometimes even experienced astrologers may forget a rule need to refer some book.It is not always possible that we keep all the books with us refer whenever required. Is it possible that we make a list of all rules (in KP readers) + some other rules which have been proved put them in our forum so that any one can access to that easily. Many times getting some books is also a problem I am more interested in "Houses to be considered for a particular query" because this is the critical part where many astrologers can go in a

different way predict wrongly. If the rules are made togethher in such a way, this can help many new astrologers to come out of their confusions bring uniformity of rules all over the KP world. In a mail from Mr Sunaparantha ji I saw that there is some House Grouping by Shri Tinwin Ji done. Where can I get it ? Is it in a form of a book ? Is the grouping which I am expecting now, is already done by some one ? Thanks regards. Vishram Deshpande Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how. -- Bhanu Pinnamanenihttp: //kpmuhurat. sourceforge. net/

House grouping given by TWinji is in KPEzine available inOctober, November and December 2007 and Januar and February 2008Swamynathan--- On Wed, 23/9/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande KP Rules in concentrated form"KP System Forum" Wednesday, 23 September, 2009, 2:57 PM

We see that many new learners of KP system keep on asking many doubts. Sometimes even experienced astrologers may forget a rule & need to refer some book.It is not always possible that we keep all the books with us & refer whenever required.

Is it possible that we make a list of all rules (in KP readers) + some other rules which have been proved & put them in our forum so that any one can access to that easily. Many times getting some books is also a problem I am more interested in "Houses to be considered for a particular query" because this is the critical part where many astrologers can go in a different way & predict wrongly. If the rules are made togethher in such a way, this can help many new astrologers to come out of their confusions & bring uniformity of rules all over the KP world.

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

Dear Vijayanand ji,

I being a Marathi man, I already have this book, but to be very frank, I don't like to refer this book for some reasons. These reasons are many, but some of them are as under.

1 There is no reference (from where it it taken)

2 Some rules are not from any of the KP readers

3 Some rules are differing from a rule given in the same book else where.

4 Some rules are just not convincing to a KP lovers.

5 Many rules are very repeatedly printed & the volume is made very big.

I have a big respect for Mr Sonar for doing such a big work, but unfortunately, I dont feel it to be perfect in some ways.

Regards.

Vishram Deshpande

VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_vijayanand Cc: bhanuparis; vishram_deshpandeSent: Wednesday, 23 September, 2009 4:24:51 PMRe: Re: KP Rules in concentrated form

Dear friends,As far as the signification table means which house is to be considered for which thing is available as open source from somany group forums including this. Vishramji, I feel that you are aware that Shri Neminath Sonar has published Krishnamurti padhati path finder in this book every house and every planetwise signification is given. I was present when the book was published at Pune as Mr. Sonar treats me as GURU. The same book was published In the same, it has tabulated the total data from so many authors from max.. magizines, readers, examples solved in logy Seminars etc. It is very exhaustive list. Shri Sonar has taken very painstaking efforts in collecting the data. But the same book is in Marathi. If anyone is interested in the book, call me or write to me. As also Mr. Kanakji from Ahemadabad, Mr. Rajendra Nimaje from A.P., SKP system, and others have made available these type of signification tabulation. It is

available on net. If you want the link, write me personaly as it is not advisable at thismoment.With regardsVijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The Scientific Socy.for Research and Devt.in astrology, Kolhapur,Maharashtr a.Cell No. +91 9422582853/ +91 9673746303On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 16:02:41 +0530 wrote> Dear Vishram Deshpande,The exahuastive list is done by Sri TinWinji and availablein KPEZine Oct 2007 to Feb 2008.Best regardsBhanuhttp: //kphorary. sourceforge. net/http: //kpmuhurat. sourceforge. net/On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 11:27 AM, Vishram Deshpande wrote: Dear Members Moderator, We see that many new learners of KP system keep on asking many doubts. Sometimes even experienced astrologers may forget a rule need to refer some book.It is not always possible that we keep all the books with us refer whenever required. Is it possible that we make a list of all rules (in KP readers) + some other rules

which have been proved put them in our forum so that any one can access to that easily. Many times getting some books is also a problem I am more interested in "Houses to be considered for a particular query" because this is the critical part where many astrologers can go in a different way predict wrongly. If the rules are made togethher in such a way, this can help many new astrologers to come out of their confusions bring uniformity of rules all over the KP world. In a mail from Mr Sunaparantha ji I saw that there is some House Grouping by Shri Tinwin Ji done. Where can I get it ? Is it in a form of a book ? Is the grouping which I am expecting now, is already done by some one ? Thanks regards. Vishram Deshpande Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how. -- Bhanu Pinnamanenihttp: //kpmuhurat. sourceforge. net/

Please send me the link on suniljoshi80--- On Wed, 23/9/09, VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_vijayanand wrote:

VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_vijayanandRe: Re: KP Rules in concentrated form Cc: bhanuparis, vishram_deshpandeDate: Wednesday, 23 September, 2009, 4:24 PM

Dear friends,As far as the signification table means which house is to be considered for which thing is available as open source from somany group forums including this. Vishramji, I feel that you are aware that Shri Neminath Sonar has published Krishnamurti padhati path finder in this book every house and every planetwise signification is given. I was present when the book was published at Pune as Mr. Sonar treats me as GURU. The same book was published In the same, it has tabulated the total data from so many authors from max. magizines, readers, examples solved in logy Seminars etc. It is very exhaustive list. Shri Sonar has taken very painstaking efforts in collecting the data. But the same book is in Marathi. If anyone is interested in the book, call me or write to me. As also Mr. Kanakji from Ahemadabad, Mr. Rajendra Nimaje from A.P., SKP system, and others have made available these type of signification tabulation. It is

available on net. If you want the link, write me personaly as it is not advisable at thismoment.With regardsVijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The Scientific Socy.for Research and Devt.in astrology, Kolhapur,Maharashtr a.Cell No. +91 9422582853/ +91 9673746303On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 16:02:41 +0530 wrote> Dear Vishram Deshpande,The exahuastive list is done by Sri TinWinji and availablein KPEZine Oct 2007 to Feb 2008.Best regardsBhanuhttp: //kphorary. sourceforge. net/http: //kpmuhurat. sourceforge. net/On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 11:27 AM, Vishram Deshpande wrote: Dear Members Moderator, We see that many new learners of KP system keep on asking many doubts. Sometimes even experienced astrologers may forget a rule need to refer some book.It is not always possible that we keep all the books with us refer whenever required. Is it possible that we make a list of all rules (in KP readers) + some other rules

which have been proved put them in our forum so that any one can access to that easily. Many times getting some books is also a problem I am more interested in "Houses to be considered for a particular query" because this is the critical part where many astrologers can go in a different way predict wrongly. If the rules are made togethher in such a way, this can help many new astrologers to come out of their confusions bring uniformity of rules all over the KP world. In a mail from Mr Sunaparantha ji I saw that there is some House Grouping by Shri Tinwin Ji done. Where can I get it ? Is it in a form of a book ? Is the grouping which I am expecting now, is already done by some one ? Thanks regards. Vishram Deshpande Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how. -- Bhanu Pinnamanenihttp: //kpmuhurat. sourceforge. net/

Dear Swamynathan ji,

Thanks for the information. Pl let me know from where can I get it. Many times we can't know what else is going on other parts of our big country. Something special too can get neglected. Secondly all my friends are from my field only (civil engineering) except the KP forum members. I will be glad to get this grouping by tw ji.

Btw, what is KPEzine ?

Regards.

Vishram Deshpande

swamynathan iyer <swamynathaniyer Sent: Wednesday, 23 September, 2009 6:08:45 PMRe: KP Rules in concentrated form

House grouping given by TWinji is in KPEzine available inOctober, November and December 2007 and Januar and February 2008Swamynathan--- On Wed, 23/9/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> KP Rules in concentrated form"KP System Forum" <@gro ups.com>Wednesday, 23 September, 2009, 2:57 PM

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Dear SwaminathanjiI have been following the group since a couple of years, and have been benefitted by the discussions always. I shall be thankful, if you could tell...if I can access these articles online?With regardBhasaVishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande Sent: Thursday, 24 September, 2009 14:00:15Re: KP Rules in concentrated form

Dear Swamynathan ji,

Thanks for the information. Pl let me know from where can I get it. Many times we can't know what else is going on other parts of our big country. Something special too can get neglected. Secondly all my friends are from my field only (civil engineering) except the KP forum members. I will be glad to get this grouping by tw ji.

Btw, what is KPEzine ?

Regards.

Vishram Deshpande

swamynathan iyer <swamynathaniyer@ .co. in>@gro ups.comWednesday, 23 September, 2009 6:08:45 PMRe: KP Rules in concentrated form

House grouping given by TWinji is in KPEzine available inOctober, November and December 2007 and Januar and February 2008Swamynathan--- On Wed, 23/9/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> KP Rules in concentrated form"KP System Forum" <@gro ups.com>Wednesday, 23 September, 2009, 2:57 PM

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande