IndiaDivine.org

Regarding Purchase of land on 24.09.2009 in Anuradh Nakshatra

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Dr.Rath Ji ,Thanks Very much and congratulation for 100% correct analysis regarding isuue of purchase of land.I got sale deed executed today on 24.09.2009 at about 2:00PM in favour of my wife Dr.Malt Misra without any problem for which I had given you K.P.No.122.The vendor started to work out at about 12:15PM and It was got executed by 2:00.I choose this time during sagitarious Ascendant because 4th lord retrograde jupiter was posited in 2nd house of capricorn today and debiliated retrograde jupiter had to yield its result as exalted planet according to rules as laid down in traditional astrology and besides this according to my own kundali it was destined for today .Hence I had planned alredy and it was further cofirmed by you also. I also thank to those seniors also who could not analyse my case in positive for given No.122 and this 122 No. was given by my wife and I had told all the seniors about this No also . But all other

had given me their analysis in negative.I have to also inform you that probably in quiz no 25 my analysis was found correct.With regards and thanks to all seniors,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Mrs. Malti and Dhirendraji ,

Congratulations.

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisraK_P_System Cc: rathluterSent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 5:16:44 PM Regarding Purchase of land on 24.09.2009 in Anuradh Nakshatra

Respected Dr.Rath Ji ,Thanks Very much and congratulation for 100% correct analysis regarding isuue of purchase of land.I got sale deed executed today on 24.09.2009 at about 2:00PM in favour of my wife Dr.Malt Misra without any problem for which I had given you K.P.No.122.The vendor started to work out at about 12:15PM and It was got executed by 2:00.I choose this time during sagitarious Ascendant because 4th lord retrograde jupiter was posited in 2nd house of capricorn today and debiliated retrograde jupiter had to yield its result as exalted planet according to rules as laid down in traditional astrology and besides this according to my own kundali it was destined for today .Hence I had planned alredy and it was further cofirmed by you also. I also thank to those seniors also who could not analyse my case in positive for given No.122 and this 122 No. was given by my wife and I had told all the seniors about this No also . But all other

had given me their analysis in negative.I have to also inform you that probably in quiz no 25 my analysis was found correct.With regards and thanks to all seniors,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Dr.Rath ji,Congrats!The KP rule on Retro is again gone into a state of question. That is the 11th CSL is Mercury who is in Retro, did not postpone the event till it becomes direct in motion. Hence my prediction about the possibility of closing the deal is sure has become true but my doubt on the event before 30th sept until Mercury comes normal in motion has not come true.

So this has to be kept in mind.RegardsAdith  On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 5:16 PM, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:

Respected Dr.Rath Ji ,Thanks Very much and congratulation for 100% correct analysis regarding isuue of purchase of land.I got sale deed executed today on 24.09.2009 at about 2:00PM in favour of my wife Dr.Malt Misra without any problem for which I had given you K.P.No.122.The vendor started to work out at about 12:15PM and It was got executed by 2:00.I choose this time during sagitarious Ascendant because 4th lord retrograde jupiter was posited in 2nd house of capricorn today and debiliated retrograde jupiter had to yield its result as exalted planet according to rules as laid down in traditional astrology and besides this according to my own kundali it was destined for today .Hence I had planned alredy and it was further cofirmed by you also. I also thank to those seniors also who could not analyse my case in positive for given No.122 and this 122 No. was given by my wife and I had told all the seniors about this No also . But all other

had given me their analysis in negative.I have to also inform you that probably in  quiz no 25 my analysis was found correct.With regards and thanks to all seniors, 

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Adithji,

We have to peep in to many more examples with such conditions. Now it has to be found out why it materialised before Mercury reverted to direct motion. These cases are eye openers.

You are undoubtedly very good in predictions. You can find the explanation.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 7:21:12 AMRe: Regarding Purchase of land on 24.09.2009 in Anuradh Nakshatra

Dear Dr.Rath ji,Congrats!The KP rule on Retro is again gone into a state of question. That is the 11th CSL is Mercury who is in Retro, did not postpone the event till it becomes direct in motion. Hence my prediction about the possibility of closing the deal is sure has become true but my doubt on the event before 30th sept until Mercury comes normal in motion has not come true. So this has to be kept in mind.RegardsAdith

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 5:16 PM, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com> wrote:

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Dr. Rath,

Yes. We have to keep this in mind and test with other cases.

Actually the question was not when the document will be signed.,But it was only a yes or no question if it will happen or not. The answer was Yes. Hence I hope we may not look into the period!? This is one point to be lookedinto. 

But we may have to study further.

In my earlier case of one of my cleints, the question was " when will the documents be executed? " , the event happend immediately after the end of Retrogression. "   as I predicted. There the question was about the period and not on the possibility. Here in this case the possibility was in question.

Thanks and Regards

Adith.  

On Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 6:45 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Dear Adithji,

We have to peep in to many more examples with such conditions. Now it has to be found out why it materialised before Mercury reverted to direct motion. These cases are eye openers.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

Friday, September 25, 2009 7:21:12 AMRe: Regarding Purchase of land on 24.09.2009 in Anuradh Nakshatra

Dear Dr.Rath ji,Congrats!The KP rule on Retro is again gone into a state of question. That is the 11th CSL is Mercury who is in Retro, did not postpone the event till it becomes direct in motion. Hence my prediction about the possibility of closing the deal is sure has become true but my doubt on the event before 30th sept until Mercury comes normal in motion has not come true.

So this has to be kept in mind.RegardsAdith 

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 5:16 PM, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com> wrote:

Respected Dr.Rath Ji ,Thanks Very much and congratulation for 100% correct analysis regarding isuue of purchase of land.I got sale deed executed today on 24.09.2009 at about 2:00PM in favour of my wife Dr.Malt Misra without any problem for which I had given you K.P.No.122.The vendor started to work out at about 12:15PM and It was got executed by 2:00.I choose this time during sagitarious Ascendant because 4th lord retrograde jupiter was posited in 2nd house of capricorn today and debiliated retrograde jupiter had to yield its result as exalted planet according to rules as laid down in traditional astrology and besides this according to my own kundali it was destined for today .Hence I had planned alredy and it was further cofirmed by you also. I also thank to those seniors also who could not analyse my case in positive for given No.122 and this 122 No. was given by my wife and I had told all the seniors about this No also . But all other had given me their analysis in negative.I have to also inform you that probably in  quiz no 25 my analysis was found correct.With regards and thanks to all seniors, 

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Adithji,

If you read the message of Dhirendraji, you find two questions. If you try to understand his mind, his apprehension was whether the vendor returns in time. That is why he wrote "even if I arrange the rest amount" So his doubt was on the vendor. His second concern was whether they could execute the deed with in the month of September. He did not mention why he was particular for this month. In his later messages it was clear that he would not be free in October because of preoccupation. However the consideration of retrogression was surely not wrong if you follow KP. It needs study of more cases.

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2009 12:02:12 PMRe: Regarding Purchase of land on 24.09.2009 in Anuradh Nakshatra

Dear Dr. Rath,

Yes. We have to keep this in mind and test with other cases.

Actually the question was not when the document will be signed.,But it was only a yes or no question if it will happen or not. The answer was Yes. Hence I hope we may not look into the period!? This is one point to be lookedinto.

But we may have to study further.

In my earlier case of one of my cleints, the question was" when will the documents be executed?", the event happend immediately after the end of Retrogression." as I predicted. There the question was about the period and not on the possibility. Here in this case the possibility was in question.

Thanks and Regards

Adith.

On Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 6:45 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Dear Adithji,

With regards.

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comFriday, September 25, 2009 7:21:12 AMRe: Regarding Purchase of land on 24.09.2009 in Anuradh Nakshatra

Dear Dr.Rath ji,Congrats!The KP rule on Retro is again gone into a state of question. That is the 11th CSL is Mercury who is in Retro, did not postpone the event till it becomes direct in motion. Hence my prediction about the possibility of closing the deal is sure has become true but my doubt on the event before 30th sept until Mercury comes normal in motion has not come true. So this has to be kept in mind.RegardsAdith

Dhirendra Nath Misra