IndiaDivine.org

Tomorrow India Pakistan Match!!! Any View who will win ???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Tomorrow India Pakistan Match!!! Any View who will win ??? --- On Fri, 25/9/09, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare wrote:

Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektareRe: Re: Query on financials - View from Sunilji Gondhelkar Date: Friday, 25 September, 2009, 3:05 PM

Respected TW ji,

Thanks for reference to Sunil ji's interpretation. This confirms that

Pluto activates houses in question through aspects of DBAS

lords. Regards

Subhash Ektare

TW <tw853 >@gro ups.comFriday, September 25, 2009 4:17:11 AM Re: Query on financials - View from Sunilji Gondhelkar

http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 16123http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 16114http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 14157@gro ups.com, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare@ ...> wrote:>> Friends and Members> > KP is basically Steller Astrology. While studying the effects of Pluto also> we have to follow principle of KP. It would be more appropriate to study> the transits of

Pluto in every constellation rather than studying its appearance> in any particular house. > > Pluto was discovered in 1930. It takes about 248 years to complete one> revolution around the Sun. This means it traverses each constellation in about> 9 years. So till today, it has traversed only 9 out of 27 constellations. Therefore > it is not possible to collect enough data for analyzing its effects. > > In page 30 para 5 of KP Ezine of August 2009 Honorable TW ji says> "The nature of Pluto is similar to that of Hindu God Shiva, the creator and> destroyer. As Pluto transits a house it begins to bring deep transformation> to that house and it's issues and the first step is destruction of anything that> needs it.......... ......(Planets in Transit Page 477)." This shows Pluto's > nature as observed.> > As all of us know that the effects of Pluto and

Neptune are not considered in KP.> It appears that Mr. Sunil Gondhalekar has experienced such effects in many> cases. But as far as I can see, it is not based on Pluto's (or Neptune's) appearance> in particular Bhava or constellation as there is no research data available. Further> Pluto or Neptune do not find any place in Vimshottari Dasha System. Then how> to find their effect? Only way I can think of is conjunction or aspects of the DBAS> lords with these plants (of course within prescribed orb). I would like to request > Mr. Sunil Gondhalekar to guide whether my concept is correct or wrong. > > It was mentioned by Mr. Sunil Gondhalekar ji that he has come across many such> cases. If permitted I would like to offer my services for systematic study and > compilation of the findings under his guidance. > > Regards> Subhash Ektare> > >

> ____________ _________ _________ __> TW <tw853.>> @gro ups.com> Thursday, September 24, 2009 12:10:05 PM> Re: Query on financials - View from Sunilji Gondhelkar> > > Extract from Pluto is Not Always Malefic. (KPE-zine Aug 2009) Western Experience > 4. Largely thanks to the books of Jeffrey Green, his daughter Deva Green and their spiritual mentor, Paramahansa Yogananda, Pluto is known as the evolutionary engine in the astrological chart. Jeffrey Green said that Pluto was where astrologers could begin to mange the mystery of soul, appreciate the sense of journey within evolution. A positive side of Pluto found by Robert Hand is that a fairly common Plutonian profession is

physical therapy or psychotherapy. (Essays on Astrology, page 46)> > Observation of AA Charts> 14. First of all, the Placidus house-wise appearance of Pluto and Neptune in the 100 unmarried AA charts of AstroDatabank 4.0 are checked and found as given under.> Appearance of Ne and Pl in Houses> H.. Ne.. Pl > 1.. 11.. 9 > 2.. 12.. 15 > 3.. 8.. 4 > 4.. 10.. 4 > 5.. 6.. 5 > 6.. 4.. 2 > 7.. 7.. 15 > 8.. 6.. 15 > 9.. 11.. 9 > 10.. 10.. 8 > 11 6 5 > 12 9 9 > > 15. The average appearance in a house is (1/12=) 8%. The house-wise appearance of Neptune is not significantly different from the average of 8%, except 12% in the 2nd house. For Pluto, the house-wise appearance is significantly higher than the average of 8% for the 2, 7 and 8 houses by appearing 15% each. However, it is still far below to be the cause of no marriage by

Pluto's placement in any of 2,7 and 8 houses. Hence Pluto or Neptune cannot be a cause of no marriage by mere appearance in the 7th (marriage) house.> > Findings> 18. In the Western literature on Pluto and Relationships or Synastry (Eastern Matching) given in the references, Pluto is not wholly malefic or benefic depending Pluto's sign, position and astrological aspects. Rahu and Ketu are given an important role in eight points specific procedure followed by Jeff Green in Pluto Vol I, page 239. Pluto is supposed to magnify the planet it contacts but not to change the results of that planet always for bad. In Noel Tyl's experience, the Pluto-Saturn connection carries heavy loss and the Pluto-Jupiter connection provides success and wealth. (Noel Tyl, pages 92-93) In KP, no planet is wholly malefic or benefic.> 19. Moreover, Pluto in 7th generally indicates power struggle between the native and the other person with possible

undesirable consequences, but not outright no marriage at all. Similarly Neptune in the 7th is not doomed to disappointing relationships, not condemned by karma to relinquish them altogether. (Liz Greene, page 386) An observation of the AA charts also shows that Pluto in 7th house cannot be the cause of no marriage.> > 20. The bottom line that it is therefore undesirable to senselessly make a client or hapless friend upset with Pluto's adverse effects, which are not backed by cited research, requiring a minimum of one hundred carefully documented case studies, as mentioned by Judith Hill in Medical Astrology, page 58. > > > @gro ups.com, Amit Soman <amitbs2002@ ..> wrote:> >> > Hi> > > > I got a intresting reply from sunilji on this horoscope pointing to aspects of Dasha Lord on Pluto. I also

remember a couple of write ups( in a Marathi Magzine Nakshtrache Dene 2009 Vasantik issue )on effect of aspects on Pluto, Uranus & Neptune giving extremely -ve effects . I had almost forgot about it. Sunilji thnks for reminding.> > > > For the benefit of members i am pasting the contents from his mail( with his permission ) as below :> > > > dear amit,> > this is a very typical case of "Pluto Effects" the extra planetary effects are not considered by kp system,but i am following these planets and found to give a correct result if there effects are considered.> > > > in the case chart Saturn aspects Pluto within 3 deg.> > Mars opp.Hershal( Uranus) and Jupiter also aspecting Pluto @4 degrees.> > and thats why Saturn and planets are not offering good results of 10-11 bhavas. pluto gives a desctructive results> > > > when i seen your mail,i was

very sure about pluto effects and when seen on SW it was confirmed.> > > > pluto cases are given in my diwali 2008 issue and i have got many cases about it.now be caution about pluto effects.> > -sunil gondhalekar> > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > adith kasinath.g.k gkadithkasinath@ ...> > @gro ups.com> > Wednesday, September 23, 2009 2:33:43 AM> > Re: Query on financials> > > > > > Dear Amit Soman ji,> > > > Rahu receives aspect from Saturn the lord of 7,8,9. Out of these 8 and 9 are detrimental for profession.. > > Rahu is in Mars star (lord of 5) who is in close cojunction with the Badaka Lord Venus. Both are aspected by satrun the lord of 8. > > > > Rahu is Jup sub. Jup strongly signfies

11(no planet in its star). For this Asc. 11 is Badaka house.> > Jupiter is cojoined lord of 12 Mercury. Further Mercury being in Virgo also represents Mercury the lord of 12 in 11.> > Thorugh there are favorable signficators of 6,10, the 5(12 to 6) ,8 (obstacles, strugles) ,9 (12 to 10),12 are not favorable and it is being Saturn casues the obstacles (Sat has no planet in its star) . But the indication of 9 along with 10 can not be taken as bad, as it may signfy the change in profession or profession related to foreign countries. But 5,8,12 are detrimental.> > > > Regards> > Adith > > > > On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 8:00 AM, Amit Soman amitbs2002 > wrote:> > > > > > >[Attachment( s) from Amit Soman included below] > > >> > >> > >Dear Lajmiji,> > >> > >I prepared the horoscope. I

am attaching a screen shot in the .doc file & the actual horoscope from Jhora 7.33 ( i prepare the cusp chart + significations manually ). The 2,7 & 10th sub is Sa. Its significations per 4 step are :> > >Sa : (1)(7)(8)9> > >Star of Sa-Me: (11)12(4)> > >Sub of Sa-Ve : (10)11Conj Ma(10)(5)> > >star of Ve-Ve : (10)11Conj Ma(10)(5)> > >> > >The Dasha is also of Sa 8-11-1995 to 8-11-2014> > > I see +ve significations of 1,7,8( inheritance ),11 & 10. Though 8 is there i guess it will create problems in profession but also shows gain by inheritance as 8 & 11 are operating. > > >> > >5 shows gain to partner. So if partner is gaining he will also gain. This is also not bad. The what is the reason for bad economic situation? > > >> > >The business was ok upto mid Aug 09. After that it is bad . We see there is

a Bhukti of Ra from 18-06-2009 to 23-04-2012. signification are > > >Ra : - -> > >Star of Ra-Ma : (10)(5)Conj Ve(10)11> > >Sub of Ra-Ju : (11)(6)10 Aspect (4)(8)> > >Star of Ju-Ma : (10)(5)Conj Ve(10)11> > > > > >Togather the signification of DB ( Sat + Ra )= 1,7,8,11,4,10, 5 + 6> > >> > >To have a good professional earning we say that 10th sub should signify 2,6,10,11. We do not see 2 but we find 6,10,11 are signified. Then why he is not doing professionally good?> > >> > >Regards> > >Amit Soman> > >> > >> > >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> > >@gro ups.com> > >Cc: Amit Soman

amitbs2002 >> > >Monday, September 21, 2009 11:05:09 AM> > >Re: Query on financials> > >> > >> > >Dear Mr.Soman,> > > The Exact TOB is 08-18-00. AM IST.> > > Now if you cast the Birth Chart for this time,usingK. P. Ayanamsa,you will get the sub-lord of II as Saturn...earlier your analysis was going wrong because you were getting the sublord of II as Jupiter...> > > Remember,for arriving at the EXACT TOB,the sublord and the sub-sub lord of the Ascendant,must appear as the Moon's starlord and sub-lord respectively. ..!> > > Now Mr.Soman please erect the Birth chart for this TOB...you will get it right this time....> > > With the very best wishes,> > > Yogesh Lajmi.> > > GOOD LUCK !> > >> > > > > >> > >>

> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Amit Soman amitbs2002 >> > >@gro ups.com> > >Monday, September 21, 2009 6:44:11 PM> > > Query on financials> > >> > >> > > > > >Hi > > >> > >Here is a interesting case. I was working on a horoscope of a gentleman who approached me for consultation for a couple of issues . I formed certain opinion about past aspects of his life. When i discussed this with him Some things matched & some did not. BUT i was 100% wrong on the financial aspect of his life, AND was unable to find any satisfactory KP reason for it. > > >> > >I want to check if anybody in the group can point out how he is doing financially ( say for the past 8 -10 yrs? What are the prospects for him in next 5 yrs?

> > >> > >His birth details are > > >18-06-1977> > >8:15 am > > >Mumbai> > >> > >Regards> > >Amit Soman> > >> > > > > >> > >> > >> >>

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.