IndiaDivine.org

PLANETS SIGNIFYING POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE HOUSES, HOW TO DIFFERENTIATE.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear punitji and vishramji,

The qauestion to find out correct signification of the planet, I was reiteratedly pointed out in this forum as well as other forums. Suppose, for marriage, if 7th cuspal sub lord is signifying both the houses i.e. favourable as well as detrimental houses means 7 and 6 also. as well as for children birth, if 5th cuspal sub lord is signifing 5th as well as 4th house, then it is generally difficult to find ot when 4th house results can be had and w hen 5th house results can be had. In the case which Vishramji quoted, only after 6 hours, if wife is met with an accident and found dead. Then there is no question of DBAs.Suppose, in this case, if 7th cuspal sub lord is signifying 7th as well as 6th house. In this case, it is found that 7th house results have been given prior and 6th house results have given after. But everytime this would not be the case. Then how to differentiate it correctly. Then which factor influences it? I am recollecting all information about it. Till then, everyone has to give their comments.

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The Scientific Socy. for Research and Devt. in Astrology, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India.

Cell No. +91 9422582853/09673746303

write me : guide_vijayanand

guide_vijayanand

On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 11:02:14 +0530 wrote

> Dear Visharam ji, For death immediately after marriage, significator or marriage (2,7,11) are also significator of accident and death (2,7,8,badhaka) from 7th.  7th sublord is also signifying marriage as well as death.  KP clearly laid out the rules. Now we need to use our reasoning for predictions. In case you have birth details, please post here for discussion.  Thanks Regards,Punit PandeyOn Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 10:31 AM, Vishram Deshpande wrote:  Dear Members, Few days back, in a local news paper I read a news which made me think about the significators which must have caused the things happen in such a way. The news was, in some village, a boy got married to a girl. Unfortunately, just few hours after the marriage the girl got killed in an accident when a tempo was coming in reverse she came below the tyre. Now just imagine if the boy had gone to a good KP astrologer before the marriage was fixed if he had asked about his marriage, what could have been the situation of significators in the horary chart made by the astrologer, which caused such a happening of the marriage in two extremely opposite manners. In most of the books what we see as examples are like this- i) Marriage predicted fructified as predicted ii) Marriage predicted as impossible didn't fructify as predicted iii) Marriage fixed got postponed/cancelled as predicted. Though nowhere we see some examples like fructification of the marriage in two extremely opposite manners, in real life the things do happen. We being good astrologers must have reasoning for this we cant say the boy got married as I predicted I don't know why his wife died within an hour after marriage. Similarly, for child birth, there are examples like having a child, not having a child, abortion, but there are no examples of a woman giving birth to a baby the baby dies within one or two days or sometimes the same day. What could be the positioning of significators which fructified in two extremely opposite manners. I request all experienced astrologers to throw some light on this if they have come across such situations. Thanks regards. Vishram Deshpande From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!