IndiaDivine.org

Fw: seeking clarification regarding gemology

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Saturday coincide with Rohini and Amritagalige will be the best hour for making Gold ornament as well as any lucky stone placing and the same Jewel should wear on the next Saturday coincide with Rohini and Amrita galige.

Sahhasra Saagara

----- Forwarded Message ----Sagar S <ssagar86vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1Thursday, 24 September, 2009 10:32:30 PMRe: seeking clarification regarding gemology

Hi PavanPlanets sigify good houses other thn bhadhaka is suitable gem stone.in fact i do not prefer Navaratna as one single weak planet may ruin other 8 planetary strength.RegardsSahhasra Saagara98440 078832940/a,1st cross,2nd stage,"D" block,rajaji nagara,bengaluru-560 010

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1ssagar86Sent: Thursday, 24 September, 2009 4:25:58 PMseeking clarification regarding gemology

hello sir ,namasthe ,hope you recognised me.. i need your guidence in an issue relating to gemology."how to select an auspicious time for fixing stones (gems) in a navarathna ring"my doubt is for preparing a navarathana ring one has to select a good time especially a time relating to the planet whose stone is going to be fixed in that ring.....i know no other person than you who has a sound knowledge in this issue...... Pls give me some tips about the selection of time and also what is good time for fixing gems relating to them (as their ownership and exaltation are not clear !) ,........\Pls enlighten me abt this ...and pls give me your phone number thanks for your time with respects Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR

Try the new India Homepage.

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.