IndiaDivine.org

Happy Dushera to all the respected members

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Members of the forum,Good Morning and happy Dushehra to all of you and respected members of the forum.I remained absent and missed you for about one week from 22.09.2009 to 27.09.2009 rather I was busy in some urgent work and I was out of station.Actually I had to get the sale deed executed on 24.09.2009 and except Dr.L.S Rath all the astrologers had given me reply in negative due to RETROGRADE MERCURY TILL 30.09.2009 that the desired work is not possible in the month of September2009.But I was 100% confident as per my own analysis that I will get the deed executed on 24.09.2009.I had posted my analysis to Sri Suresh Babu Ji before 22.09.2009 for confirmation and for

his opinion.But he had also pointed out some doubt.My wife Dr.Malti Misra had given K.P N.122 to solve this riddle.This all was a riddle for a student of Astrology that is why I again mentioned the case here.I got the deed executed on 24.09.2009 without any problem.All the astrologers are suspecting that how it could be possible during RETROGRADE MERCURY PERIOD.In this regard I have a message for all the astrologers who were suspecting and had given me their negative opinion that for Mercury I wear 15 CARAT'S REAL COLOMBIAN EMERALD PENDANT around my neck and 5 CARAT'S REAL COLOMBIAN EMERALD RING.I have my belief that appropriate real gemstones help us in odd times ,it has happened in my life and I have experienced it many times.With regards and good wishes,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Misra, Congrats!!. Astrology is an indicative science and there is an element of Freewill,in all our actions. You have proved by determination and corrective action to turn a possible failure into success.Astrology has helped you in fact. Best wishes. Satish--- On Mon, 9/28/09, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra Happy

Dushera to all the respected membersK_P_system Date: Monday, September 28, 2009, 9:22 AM

Respected Members of the forum,Good Morning and happy Dushehra to all of you and respected members of the forum.I remained absent and missed you for about one week from 22.09.2009 to 27.09.2009 rather I was busy in some urgent work and I was out of station.Actually I had to get the sale deed executed on 24.09.2009 and except Dr.L.S Rath all the astrologers had given me reply in negative due to RETROGRADE MERCURY TILL 30.09.2009 that the desired work is not possible in the month of September2009. But I was 100% confident as per my own analysis that I will get the deed executed on 24.09.2009.I had posted my analysis to Sri Suresh Babu Ji before 22.09.2009 for confirmation and for

his opinion.But he had also pointed out some doubt.My wife Dr.Malti Misra had given K.P N.122 to solve this riddle.This all was a riddle for a student of Astrology that is why I again mentioned the case here.I got the deed executed on 24.09.2009 without any problem.All the astrologers are suspecting that how it could be possible during RETROGRADE MERCURY PERIOD.In this regard I have a message for all the astrologers who were suspecting and had given me their negative opinion that for Mercury I wear 15 CARAT'S REAL COLOMBIAN EMERALD PENDANT around my neck and 5 CARAT'S REAL COLOMBIAN EMERALD RING.I have my belief that appropriate real gemstones help us in odd times ,it has happened in my life and I have experienced it many times.With regards and good wishes,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Respected Adith Kashinath Ji,Thanks very much for your promt reply ,guidence and specially for your kindness that you are taking this case seriously as you just made reply that "But here is the another case to make us to re consider the KP rule on Retro. Thats all."I am greatful to you and Dr.L.s.Rath specially who sacrificed their valuable time and caliber for this noble cause.Reason and theory must be discussed for the sake of knowledge and its application.I hope to learn more and more with your help in future also.With regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 12:02:25 PMRe: Happy Dushera to all the respected members

Dear Sir,

It seems you have given a horary number of 122 reasied by your wife all the others . But you have given a numebr of 144 by you. It seems both the numbers have given the positive results. Good.

YOur question was " Will I be able to execute or the sale deed will be executed before this month end?" due to some reasons. You were worried about the loss of the advance money 60k paid also. Hence I analysed the chart and I found the favorable signfications for the sale deed execution and the fulfillmet of your desire.

Hence I predicted that the sale deed will be definetely executed in your wife's name. I felt happy that you will not lose the money. So the result is correct.

But there was concern I rasied that the 11th CSL is Mercury who is a strong favorable signifcators is in Retro. Hence the doubt as per the rule of KP, if this may happend only after the retro becomes normal.

But you have not aslked the question "when will i execute the deed?". Hence the answer should be only Yes or No. As the signficators are favorable the answr is "YES". except the Retrogression. Hence the Retrogression did not play role.

Many cases we have found the no impact of the Retro . Here i sthe other case.

If the 11csl Mercury is not showing the favorable signficators, then the answer will be different.But as you have said, if the Mercury gem you are wearing had given the result even if the horary result was not favorable for executuion, then we may have to think!

But here is the another case to make us to re consider the KP rule on Retro. Thats all.

Regards

Adith

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 9:22 AM, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com> wrote:

Respected Members of the forum,Good Morning and happy Dushehra to all of you and respected members of the forum.I remained absent and missed you for about one week from 22.09.2009 to 27.09.2009 rather I was busy in some urgent work and I was out of station.Actually I had to get the sale deed executed on 24.09.2009 and except Dr.L.S Rath all the astrologers had given me reply in negative due to RETROGRADE MERCURY TILL 30.09.2009 that the desired work is not possible in the month of September2009. But I was 100% confident as per my own analysis that I will get the deed executed on 24.09.2009.I had posted my analysis to Sri Suresh Babu Ji before 22.09.2009 for confirmation and for his opinion.But he had also pointed out some doubt.My wife Dr.Malti Misra had given K.P N.122 to solve this riddle.This all was a riddle

for a student of Astrology that is why I again mentioned the case here.I got the deed executed on 24.09.2009 without any problem.All the astrologers are suspecting that how it could be possible during RETROGRADE MERCURY PERIOD.In this regard I have a message for all the astrologers who were suspecting and had given me their negative opinion that for Mercury I wear 15 CARAT'S REAL COLOMBIAN EMERALD PENDANT around my neck and 5 CARAT'S REAL COLOMBIAN EMERALD RING.I have my belief that appropriate real gemstones help us in odd times ,it has happened in my life and I have experienced it many times.With regards and good wishes,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Satish Ji,Good after Noon & Happy Dussehra to you.Thanks very much for your positive response.It has become my habit to turn a possible failure in to success.I am employed in Judicial Department .So with honesty I work hard and consider all the positive and negative aspect of every thing and try my best to solve the negative aspect in to positive by all means and I leave no stone unturned.With good wishes

Dhirendra Nath Misra

R Satish <rsatish1942 Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 12:02:01 PMRe: Happy Dushera to all the respected members

Dear Misra,

Congrats!!. Astrology is an indicative science and there is an element of Freewill,in all our actions. You have proved by determination and corrective action to turn a possible failure into success.Astrology has helped you in fact.

Best wishes.

Satish--- On Mon, 9/28/09, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com> wrote:

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com> Happy Dushera to all the respected membersK_P_system@gro ups.comMonday, September 28, 2009, 9:22 AM

Respected Members of the forum,Good Morning and happy Dushehra to all of you and respected members of the forum.I remained absent and missed you for about one week from 22.09.2009 to 27.09.2009 rather I was busy in some urgent work and I was out of station.Actually I had to get the sale deed executed on 24.09.2009 and except Dr.L.S Rath all the astrologers had given me reply in negative due to RETROGRADE MERCURY TILL 30.09.2009 that the desired work is not possible in the month of September2009. But I was 100% confident as per my own analysis that I will get the deed executed on 24.09.2009.I had posted my analysis to Sri Suresh Babu Ji before 22.09.2009 for confirmation and for his opinion.But he had also pointed out some doubt.My wife Dr.Malti Misra had given K.P N.122 to solve this

riddle.This all was a riddle for a student of Astrology that is why I again mentioned the case here.I got the deed executed on 24.09.2009 without any problem.All the astrologers are suspecting that how it could be possible during RETROGRADE MERCURY PERIOD.In this regard I have a message for all the astrologers who were suspecting and had given me their negative opinion that for Mercury I wear 15 CARAT'S REAL COLOMBIAN EMERALD PENDANT around my neck and 5 CARAT'S REAL COLOMBIAN EMERALD RING.I have my belief that appropriate real gemstones help us in odd times ,it has happened in my life and I have experienced it many times.With regards and good wishes,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Adith,

Te question mentioned below is very clear it contains the query about when (period) also.

“Will I be able to execute or the sale deed will be executed before this month end?"

The querist would like to know within this month will happen or not? The second question that is "when will i execute the deed?" is indirectly asked in the above first question itself. Even if it is not asked by the querist it is astrologer’s duty to fix the date.

Regarding the retrograde planets giving positive results before they become direct needs some study/research.

This is my opinion.

GOOD LUCK!

Regards

D.Senthil

--- On Sun, 9/27/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: Happy Dushera to all the respected members Date: Sunday, September 27, 2009, 11:32 PM

Dear Sir,

It seems you have given a horary number of 122 reasied by your wife all the others . But you have given a numebr of 144 by you. It seems both the numbers have given the positive results. Good.

YOur question was " Will I be able to execute or the sale deed will be executed before this month end?" due to some reasons. You were worried about the loss of the advance money 60k paid also. Hence I analysed the chart and I found the favorable signfications for the sale deed execution and the fulfillmet of your desire.

Hence I predicted that the sale deed will be definetely executed in your wife's name. I felt happy that you will not lose the money. So the result is correct.

But there was concern I rasied that the 11th CSL is Mercury who is a strong favorable signifcators is in Retro. Hence the doubt as per the rule of KP, if this may happend only after the retro becomes normal.

But you have not aslked the question "when will i execute the deed?". Hence the answer should be only Yes or No. As the signficators are favorable the answr is "YES". except the Retrogression. Hence the Retrogression did not play role.

If the 11csl Mercury is not showing the favorable signficators, then the answer will be different.But as you have said, if the Mercury gem you are wearing had given the result even if the horary result was not favorable for executuion, then we may have to think!

But here is the another case to make us to re consider the KP rule on Retro. Thats all.

Regards

Adith

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 9:22 AM, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com> wrote:

Respected Members of the forum,Good Morning and happy Dushehra to all of you and respected members of the forum.I remained absent and missed you for about one week from 22.09.2009 to 27.09.2009 rather I was busy in some urgent work and I was out of station.Actually I had to get the sale deed executed on 24.09.2009 and except Dr.L.S Rath all the astrologers had given me reply in negative due to RETROGRADE MERCURY TILL 30.09.2009 that the desired work is not possible in the month of September2009. But I was 100% confident as per my own analysis that I will get the deed executed on 24.09.2009.I had posted my analysis to Sri Suresh Babu Ji before 22.09.2009 for confirmation and for his opinion.But he had also pointed out some doubt.My wife Dr.Malti Misra had given K.P N.122 to solve this riddle.This all was a riddle

for a student of Astrology that is why I again mentioned the case here.I got the deed executed on 24.09.2009 without any problem.All the astrologers are suspecting that how it could be possible during RETROGRADE MERCURY PERIOD.In this regard I have a message for all the astrologers who were suspecting and had given me their negative opinion that for Mercury I wear 15 CARAT'S REAL COLOMBIAN EMERALD PENDANT around my neck and 5 CARAT'S REAL COLOMBIAN EMERALD RING.I have my belief that appropriate real gemstones help us in odd times ,it has happened in my life and I have experienced it many times.With regards and good wishes,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Senthi ji,

Thanks for your reply.

I do accept your point. Buth here is a different we must note.

His Question was not " When Will I execute the deed? "

There was an urge in his question if he could do it before the end of this month so as not to lose the advance money he paid. I was much concernned about the advance money.

The answer came Yes. Hence there was a green signal. When the question was about the possibility within the month end, the chart may not reflect " the possibility is yes  but not within month end " . As the answer must be only one . Yes or No. When one Yes has arrived, the second yes may not be required?! So retro need not be considered.

Suppose, if the chart reflected unfavorable results, the answer could be " NO " you will not excute the deed within thie period " . The Answer to his Question.

Like wise, when the favorable signficators seen, the Answer could be YES only. We need not worry about the Retrograde motion. "

If the Queation was " Will I execute the Deed? or When Will I execute " in both the cases the period is not predetermined in the mind. In these questions, may be the Retro could have to be consdered??

For an another question " When will my wife deliver a Baby? " When he is asking his question at the 9th month,  If the 11th CSL is retro in motion for another 2 months , then the Asnwer can not be after the Retro.

Here the Period for delivery has limitation within 2 weeks before or after the actual date.

I hope for the prefixed period in mind/nature,  the Retro may not be Connsidred l? Or Retrogreesion has to be carefully handled in all cases ? " It needs a lot of study! 

These are my thoughts erupting after this case for further study.

As said, it needs many such cases to expereriment with.

Regards

Adith

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 2:01 PM, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:

Dear Adith,

Te question mentioned below is very clear it contains the query about when (period) also.

“Will I be able to execute or the sale deed will be executed before this month end? "

The querist  would like to know within this month will happen or not? The second question that is  " when will i execute the deed? " is indirectly asked in the above first question itself. Even if it is not asked by the querist it is astrologer’s duty to fix the date.

Regarding the retrograde planets giving positive results before they become direct needs some study/research.

This is my opinion.

GOOD LUCK!

Regards

D.Senthil

--- On Sun, 9/27/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

Re: Happy Dushera to all the respected members

Date: Sunday, September 27, 2009, 11:32 PM

Dear Sir,

YOur question was " Will I be able to execute or the sale deed will be executed before this month end? " due to some reasons. You were worried about the loss of the advance money 60k paid also. Hence I analysed the chart and I found the favorable signfications for the sale deed execution and the fulfillmet of your desire.

Hence I predicted that the sale deed will be definetely executed in your wife's name. I felt happy that you will not lose the money. So the result is correct.

But you have not aslked the question " when will i execute the deed? " . Hence the answer should be only Yes or No. As the signficators are favorable the answr is " YES " . except the Retrogression. Hence the Retrogression did not play role.

If the 11csl Mercury is not showing the favorable signficators, then the answer will be different.But as you have said, if the Mercury gem you are wearing had given the result even if the horary result was not favorable for executuion, then we may have to think!

Regards

Adith

Respected Members of the forum,Good Morning and happy Dushehra to all of you and respected members of the forum.I remained absent and missed you for about one week from 22.09.2009 to 27.09.2009 rather I was busy in some urgent work and I was out of station.Actually I had to get the sale deed executed on 24.09.2009 and except Dr.L.S Rath all the astrologers had given me reply in negative due to RETROGRADE MERCURY TILL 30.09.2009 that the desired work is not possible in the month of September2009. But I was 100% confident as per my own analysis that I will get the deed executed on 24.09.2009.I had posted my analysis to Sri Suresh Babu Ji before 22.09.2009 for confirmation  and for his opinion.But he had also pointed out some doubt.My wife Dr.Malti Misra had given K.P N.122 to solve this riddle.This all was a riddle for a student of Astrology that is why I again mentioned the case here.I got the deed executed on 24.09.2009 without any problem.All the astrologers are suspecting that how it could be possible during RETROGRADE MERCURY PERIOD.In this regard I have a message for all the astrologers who were suspecting and had given me their negative opinion that for Mercury I wear 15 CARAT'S REAL COLOMBIAN EMERALD PENDANT around my neck and 5 CARAT'S REAL COLOMBIAN EMERALD RING.I have my belief that appropriate real gemstones help us in odd times ,it has happened in my life and I have experienced it many times.With regards and good wishes, 

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Shri Adith Ji and Friends,What u have stated as below on the subject of Reintegration is logical and rational.For last three four days I read all the discussions had among the members on the incident."For an another question " When will my wife deliver a Baby?" When

he is asking his question at the 9th month, If the 11th CSL is retro

in motion for another 2 months , then the Asnwer can not be after the

Retro.

Here the Period for delivery has limitation within 2 weeks before or after the actual date.

I hope for the prefixed period in mind/nature, the Retro may not

be Connsidred l? Or Retrogreesion has to be carefully handled in all

cases ?" It needs a lot of study!

These are my thoughts erupting after this case for further study."In this logical state, now I am able to give a little push to the members to peep in to the well and see the bottom.

As the discussion is going on with some questions about the Retrograded

planet, at the moment in our forum, I combed all my book shelves and tried to

find out some facts on the matter.

I found an article, which can be treated as an eye opener for

the subject, and I have reproduced two three paragraph of the same for

discussion.

Quoted from -

The Article

- Research Study (In the light of theoty

of Retrogradation of Planets)Takeover of Pharmaceutical Firm bu Govrnment

The Writer -

Keshab R. Kar, Jyotish Pravin

The source -

Astrology & Athrishta - September

1978 page 33

//Comments on Retrogradation:

KP suggests that retrogression in natal Chart

is nothing.(See Reader vi, page 145) but in Horary, retrogression is to be

tackled carefully. Any planet direct or retrograde in Horary is nothing, but if

it is in the star of another retrograde planet it become inactive, hence it

brings only a failure. Such planets were not considered as significators earlier,

but were dropped.

Subsequently

this theory is modified in 1973, with the guideline that planet may be

retrograde or may be posited in the star; lord of which may again be

retrograded is meaningless but if it is posited in the Sub, lord of which is if

retrograde then the planet in question will be rejected or dropped, otherwise

not. In a word, planet in the Sub of a retrograde planet should be dropped.

Sub Sub division is far more superior to Sub

division, as Sub Sub offers greater accuracy. Therefore role of Sub Sub is on

top of Sub. Planet may not be posited in the sub of a retrograde planet but

there is every possibility that it may be posited in a retrograde Sub Sub

division. In this presented example Mars is not retrograde, nor he is posited

in the Star or in the Sub any retrograde planet. But Mars is posited in the Sub

Sub of Sat-R. If Sub Sub is far stronger than Sub then, Mars in the Sub Sub of

retrograde Sat should have been dropped? But reply here is big NO.

(At the beginning of this new concept, I used

to consider the signif, in that way, but later I observe that fruitful result

is experienced even though if we drop the planet with that idea. This made me

perplexed. Later I discovered that retrogression in Horary is also nothing.

Simply period of retrograde motion of the planet is to be taken in to

consideration carefully. Now I ignore retrograde planet in Horary and I

consider it as a signif. if it is signifies any required bhawa.)......For retrogration plea, planet should not be haphazardly dropped. Next result can also be experienced during retrograde motion of a planet, if the said planet is in the close vicinity of Sun and in the Star and Sub Sub of a favourable planet. Therefore retrogration is nothing, but should be tackled carefully//

The analyzing of the subjected matter by the writer, is very

interesting and important to read for further study.RegardsKalyan

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 5:29:14 PMRe: Happy Dushera to all the respected members

Dear Senthi ji,

Thanks for your reply.

His Question was not" When Will I execute the deed?"

There was an urge in his question if he could do it before the end of this month so as not to lose the advance money he paid. I was much concernned about the advance money.

The answer came Yes. Hence there was a green signal. When the question was about the possibility within the month end, the chart may not reflect "the possibility is yes but not within month end". As the answer must be only one . Yes or No. When one Yes has arrived, the second yes may not be required?! So retro need not be considered.

Suppose, if the chart reflected unfavorable results, the answer could be " NO" you will not excute the deed within thie period". The Answer to his Question.

Like wise, when the favorable signficators seen, the Answer could be YES only. We need not worry about the Retrograde motion."

If the Queation was " Will I execute the Deed? or When Will I execute " in both the cases the period is not predetermined in the mind. In these questions, may be the Retro could have to be consdered??

For an another question " When will my wife deliver a Baby?" When he is asking his question at the 9th month, If the 11th CSL is retro in motion for another 2 months , then the Asnwer can not be after the Retro.

I hope for the prefixed period in mind/nature, the Retro may not be Connsidred l? Or Retrogreesion has to be carefully handled in all cases ?" It needs a lot of study!

Regards

Adith

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 2:01 PM, Senthil <athi_ram > wrote:

Dear Adith,

“Will I be able to execute or the sale deed will be executed before this month end?"

The querist would like to know within this month will happen or not? The second question that is "when will i execute the deed?" is indirectly asked in the above first question itself. Even if it is not asked by the querist it is astrologer’s duty to fix the date.

This is my opinion.

GOOD LUCK!

Regards

D.Senthil

--- On Sun, 9/27/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

@gro ups.comSunday, September 27, 2009, 11:32 PM

Dear Sir,

Regards

Adith

Respected Members of the forum,Good Morning and happy Dushehra to all of you and respected members of the forum.I remained absent and missed you for about one week from 22.09.2009 to 27.09.2009 rather I was busy in some urgent work and I was out of station.Actually I had to get the sale deed executed on 24.09.2009 and except Dr.L.S Rath all the astrologers had given me reply in negative due to RETROGRADE MERCURY TILL 30.09.2009 that the desired work is not possible in the month of September2009. But I was 100% confident as per my own analysis that I will get the deed executed on 24.09.2009.I had posted my analysis to Sri Suresh Babu Ji before 22.09.2009 for confirmation and for his opinion.But he had also pointed out some doubt.My wife Dr.Malti Misra had given K.P N.122 to solve this riddle.This all

was a riddle for a student of Astrology that is why I again mentioned the case here.I got the deed executed on 24.09.2009 without any problem.All the astrologers are suspecting that how it could be possible during RETROGRADE MERCURY PERIOD.In this regard I have a message for all the astrologers who were suspecting and had given me their negative opinion that for Mercury I wear 15 CARAT'S REAL COLOMBIAN EMERALD PENDANT around my neck and 5 CARAT'S REAL COLOMBIAN EMERALD RING.I have my belief that appropriate real gemstones help us in odd times ,it has happened in my life and I have experienced it many times.With regards and good wishes,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Adith,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, it needs many such cases to expereriment with.

GOOD LUCK!

D.Senthil

--- On Mon, 9/28/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: Happy Dushera to all the respected members Date: Monday, September 28, 2009, 4:59 AM

Dear Senthi ji,

Thanks for your reply.

The answer came Yes. Hence there was a green signal. When the question was about the possibility within the month end, the chart may not reflect "the possibility is yes but not within month end". As the answer must be only one . Yes or No. When one Yes has arrived, the second yes may not be required?! So retro need not be considered.

Suppose, if the chart reflected unfavorable results, the answer could be " NO" you will not excute the deed within thie period". The Answer to his Question.

Like wise, when the favorable signficators seen, the Answer could be YES only. We need not worry about the Retrograde motion."

For an another question " When will my wife deliver a Baby?" When he is asking his question at the 9th month, If the 11th CSL is retro in motion for another 2 months , then the Asnwer can not be after the Retro.

I hope for the prefixed period in mind/nature, the Retro may not be Connsidred l? Or Retrogreesion has to be carefully handled in all cases ?" It needs a lot of study!

Regards

Adith

Dear Adith,

This is my opinion.

GOOD LUCK!

Regards

D.Senthil

Dear Sir,

Regards

Adith

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Kalyan,

Thanks for your wonderful reply & the information given for our further study.

Thanks with regards,

D.Senthil

--- On Mon, 9/28/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaRe: Happy Dushera to all the respected members Date: Monday, September 28, 2009, 10:34 AM

Dear Shri Adith Ji and Friends,What u have stated as below on the subject of Reintegration is logical and rational.For last three four days I read all the discussions had among the members on the incident.

"For an another question " When will my wife deliver a Baby?" When he is asking his question at the 9th month, If the 11th CSL is retro in motion for another 2 months , then the Asnwer can not be after the Retro.

These are my thoughts erupting after this case for further study."In this logical state, now I am able to give a little push to the members to peep in to the well and see the bottom.

As the discussion is going on with some questions about the Retrograded planet, at the moment in our forum, I combed all my book shelves and tried to find out some facts on the matter.

I found an article, which can be treated as an eye opener for the subject, and I have reproduced two three paragraph of the same for discussion.

Quoted from -

The Article - Research Study (In the light of theoty of Retrogradation of Planets)Takeover of Pharmaceutical Firm bu Govrnment

The Writer - Keshab R. Kar, Jyotish Pravin

The source - Astrology & Athrishta - September 1978 page 33

KP suggests that retrogression in natal Chart is nothing.(See Reader vi, page 145) but in Horary, retrogression is to be tackled carefully. Any planet direct or retrograde in Horary is nothing, but if it is in the star of another retrograde planet it become inactive, hence it brings only a failure. Such planets were not considered as significators earlier, but were dropped.

Subsequently this theory is modified in 1973, with the guideline that planet may be retrograde or may be posited in the star; lord of which may again be retrograded is meaningless but if it is posited in the Sub, lord of which is if retrograde then the planet in question will be rejected or dropped, otherwise not. In a word, planet in the Sub of a retrograde planet should be dropped.

Sub Sub division is far more superior to Sub division, as Sub Sub offers greater accuracy. Therefore role of Sub Sub is on top of Sub. Planet may not be posited in the sub of a retrograde planet but there is every possibility that it may be posited in a retrograde Sub Sub division. In this presented example Mars is not retrograde, nor he is posited in the Star or in the Sub any retrograde planet. But Mars is posited in the Sub Sub of Sat-R. If Sub Sub is far stronger than Sub then, Mars in the Sub Sub of retrograde Sat should have been dropped? But reply here is big NO.

(At the beginning of this new concept, I used to consider the signif, in that way, but later I observe that fruitful result is experienced even though if we drop the planet with that idea. This made me perplexed. Later I discovered that retrogression in Horary is also nothing. Simply period of retrograde motion of the planet is to be taken in to consideration carefully. Now I ignore retrograde planet in Horary and I consider it as a signif. if it is signifies any required bhawa.)

.......For retrogration plea, planet should not be haphazardly dropped. Next result can also be experienced during retrograde motion of a planet, if the said planet is in the close vicinity of Sun and in the Star and Sub Sub of a favourable planet. Therefore retrogration is nothing, but should be tackled carefully//

The analyzing of the subjected matter by the writer, is very interesting and important to read for further study.

Regards

Kalyan

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comMonday, September 28, 2009 5:29:14 PMRe: Happy Dushera to all the respected members

Dear Senthi ji,

Thanks for your reply.

Regards

Adith

Dear Adith,

This is my opinion.

GOOD LUCK!

Regards

D.Senthil

Dear Sir,

Regards

Adith

Respected Members of the forum,Good Morning and happy Dushehra to all of you and respected members of the forum.I remained absent and missed you for about one week from 22.09.2009 to 27.09.2009 rather I was busy in some urgent work and I was out of station.Actually I had to get the sale deed executed on 24.09.2009 and except Dr.L.S Rath all the astrologers had given me reply in negative due to RETROGRADE MERCURY TILL 30.09.2009 that the desired work is not possible in the month of September2009. But I was 100% confident as per my own analysis that I will get the deed executed on 24.09.2009.I had posted my analysis to Sri Suresh Babu Ji before 22.09.2009 for confirmation and for his opinion.But he had also pointed out some doubt.My wife Dr.Malti Misra had given K.P N.122 to solve this riddle.This all was a

riddle for a student of Astrology that is why I again mentioned the case here.I got the deed executed on 24.09.2009 without any problem.All the astrologers are suspecting that how it could be possible during RETROGRADE MERCURY PERIOD.In this regard I have a message for all the astrologers who were suspecting and had given me their negative opinion that for Mercury I wear 15 CARAT'S REAL COLOMBIAN EMERALD PENDANT around my neck and 5 CARAT'S REAL COLOMBIAN EMERALD RING.I have my belief that appropriate real gemstones help us in odd times ,it has happened in my life and I have experienced it many times.With regards and good wishes,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Adithji,

Did you cast the chart on Horary NO. 144? If so, why not 122 which was given by her wife who was to sign the deed?

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 12:02:25 PMRe: Happy Dushera to all the respected members

Dear Sir,

Regards

Adith

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Adithji,

Will you mind if I make an attempt to study the chart erected by you?

I would also like to know the queries that came to your mind priority-wise.

It is for my personal learning.

Thanking you.

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 5:29:14 PMRe: Happy Dushera to all the respected members

Dear Senthi ji,

Thanks for your reply.

Regards

Adith

Dear Adith,

This is my opinion.

GOOD LUCK!

Regards

D.Senthil

Dear Sir,

Regards

Adith

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Suna ji,

Thanks for your reply with valuable inputs.

We have to be careful with Retro.

Regards

Adith

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 11:04 PM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Dear Shri Adith Ji and Friends,What u have stated as below on the subject of Reintegration is logical and rational.For last three four days I  read all the discussions had among the members on the  incident.

" For an another question " When will my wife deliver a Baby? " When he is asking his question at the 9th month,  If the 11th CSL is retro in motion for another 2 months , then the Asnwer can not be after the Retro.

I hope for the prefixed period in mind/nature,  the Retro may not be Connsidred l? Or Retrogreesion has to be carefully handled in all cases ? " It needs a lot of study! 

These are my thoughts erupting after this case for further study. " In this logical state, now I am able to give a little push to the members to peep in to the well and see the bottom.

As the discussion is going on with some questions about the Retrograded planet, at the moment in our forum, I combed all my book shelves and tried to find out some facts on the matter.

I found an article, which can be treated as an eye opener for the subject, and I have reproduced two three paragraph of the same for discussion.

Quoted from -

The Article -  Research Study (In the light of theoty of Retrogradation of Planets)Takeover of Pharmaceutical Firm bu Govrnment

The source - Astrology & Athrishta -  September 1978 page 33

KP suggests that retrogression in natal Chart is nothing.(See Reader vi, page 145) but in Horary, retrogression is to be tackled carefully. Any planet direct or retrograde in Horary is nothing, but if it is in the star of another retrograde planet it become inactive, hence it brings only a failure. Such planets were not considered as significators earlier, but were dropped.

Subsequently  this theory is modified in 1973, with the guideline that planet may be retrograde or may be posited in the star; lord of which may again be retrograded is meaningless but if it is posited in the Sub, lord of which is if retrograde then the planet in question will be rejected or dropped, otherwise not. In a word, planet in the Sub of a retrograde planet should be dropped.

Sub Sub division is far more superior to Sub division, as Sub Sub offers greater accuracy. Therefore role of Sub Sub is on top of Sub. Planet may not be posited in the sub of a retrograde planet but there is every possibility that it may be posited in a retrograde Sub Sub division. In this presented example Mars is not retrograde, nor he is posited in the Star or in the Sub any retrograde planet. But Mars is posited in the Sub Sub of Sat-R. If Sub Sub is far stronger than Sub then, Mars in the Sub Sub of retrograde Sat should have been dropped? But reply here is big NO.

(At the beginning of this new concept, I used to consider the signif, in that way, but later I observe that fruitful result is experienced even though if we drop the planet with that idea. This made me perplexed. Later I discovered that retrogression in Horary is also nothing. Simply period of retrograde motion of the planet is to be taken in to consideration carefully. Now I ignore retrograde planet in Horary and I consider it as a signif. if it is signifies any required bhawa.)

.......For retrogration plea, planet should not be haphazardly dropped. Next result can also be experienced during retrograde motion of a planet, if the said planet is in the close vicinity  of Sun and in the Star and Sub Sub of a favourable planet. Therefore retrogration is nothing, but should be tackled carefully//

The analyzing of the subjected matter by the writer, is very interesting and important to read  for further study.

Regards

Kalyan

Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 5:29:14 PM

Dear Senthi ji,

Thanks for your reply.

The answer came Yes. Hence there was a green signal. When the question was about the possibility within the month end, the chart may not reflect " the possibility is yes  but not within month end " . As the answer must be only one . Yes or No. When one Yes has arrived, the second yes may not be required?! So retro need not be considered.

Suppose, if the chart reflected unfavorable results, the answer could be " NO " you will not excute the deed within thie period " . The Answer to his Question.

Like wise, when the favorable signficators seen, the Answer could be YES only. We need not worry about the Retrograde motion. "

For an another question " When will my wife deliver a Baby? " When he is asking his question at the 9th month,  If the 11th CSL is retro in motion for another 2 months , then the Asnwer can not be after the Retro.

Regards

Adith

Dear Adith,

“Will I be able to execute or the sale deed will be executed before this month end? "

The querist  would like to know within this month will happen or not? The second question that is  " when will i execute the deed? " is indirectly asked in the above first question itself. Even if it is not asked by the querist it is astrologer’s duty to fix the date.

This is my opinion.

GOOD LUCK!

Regards

D.Senthil

@gro ups.com

Sunday, September 27, 2009, 11:32 PM

Dear Sir,

YOur question was " Will I be able to execute or the sale deed will be executed before this month end? " due to some reasons. You were worried about the loss of the advance money 60k paid also. Hence I analysed the chart and I found the favorable signfications for the sale deed execution and the fulfillmet of your desire.

Hence I predicted that the sale deed will be definetely executed in your wife's name. I felt happy that you will not lose the money. So the result is correct.

But you have not aslked the question " when will i execute the deed? " . Hence the answer should be only Yes or No. As the signficators are favorable the answr is " YES " . except the Retrogression. Hence the Retrogression did not play role.

If the 11csl Mercury is not showing the favorable signficators, then the answer will be different.But as you have said, if the Mercury gem you are wearing had given the result even if the horary result was not favorable for executuion, then we may have to think!

Regards

Adith

Respected Members of the forum,Good Morning and happy Dushehra to all of you and respected members of the forum.I remained absent and missed you for about one week from 22.09.2009 to 27.09.2009 rather I was busy in some urgent work and I was out of station.Actually I had to get the sale deed executed on 24.09.2009 and except Dr.L.S Rath all the astrologers had given me reply in negative due to RETROGRADE MERCURY TILL 30.09.2009 that the desired work is not possible in the month of September2009. But I was 100% confident as per my own analysis that I will get the deed executed on 24.09.2009.I had posted my analysis to Sri Suresh Babu Ji before 22.09.2009 for confirmation  and for his opinion.But he had also pointed out some doubt.My wife Dr.Malti Misra had given K.P N.122 to solve this riddle.This all was a riddle for a student of Astrology that is why I again mentioned the case here.I got the deed executed on 24.09.2009 without any problem.All the astrologers are suspecting that how it could be possible during RETROGRADE MERCURY PERIOD.In this regard I have a message for all the astrologers who were suspecting and had given me their negative opinion that for Mercury I wear 15 CARAT'S REAL COLOMBIAN EMERALD PENDANT around my neck and 5 CARAT'S REAL COLOMBIAN EMERALD RING.I have my belief that appropriate real gemstones help us in odd times ,it has happened in my life and I have experienced it many times.With regards and good wishes, 

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Dr. Rath,

Sorry it was not 144. it was 149 (sorry for the typo)

I was not aware of the post 122 in the forum. He sent me a personal mail stating his post did not appear in the forum. Hence requested my suggestion with a horary number 149 (said by him that was given by him). Analysis was carried out rotating the chart for 7 as Asc., But the 11CSL is taken as his 11th Cusp to find his desire fulfilment.

Here is my judgement details:

10.31.40 AM

11n39

78e12 (Salem)

Houses taken for analysis: 9,3,5,10 (3,9,11,4 for 7) Mars and Mercury particpation.

For your study if you are intereted:

I have been telling about the importance of Time chart while analysis on the Horary chart which will give us the clue or reflect the matter exactly.

Aftre my intial anlaysis on the Horary chart on 149 at 10.31.40 am and found the positive result, I erected the time chart immediately when I looked at the RPs at 10.40.32 am. You cant imagine, the chart is exactly equal the horay chart upto sublevel. This is KP and the divine force of planets that help the astrologers

Also look at the fortuna at all the horary and Time charts and study  its position and the CSL., this will also reflect if its favorable or not. This is my personal study.

Thanks and Regards

Adith

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 9:10 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Dear Adithji,

Did you cast the chart on Horary NO. 144? If so, why not 122 which was given by her wife  who was to sign the deed?

Dr. Rath

Monday, September 28, 2009 12:02:25 PM Re: Happy Dushera to all the respected members 

Dear Sir,

Regards

Adith

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Senthil Ji,Thanks for yr message.Sorry for my delay response due to Electricity failure owing to the bad weather with Cyclone and lot of damages were in my area.With RegardsKalyanSenthil <athi_ram Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 6:54:14 AMRe: Happy Dushera to all the respected members

Dear Kalyan,

Thanks for your wonderful reply & the information given for our further study.

Thanks with regards,

D.Senthil

--- On Mon, 9/28/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >Re: Happy Dushera to all the respected members@gro ups.comMonday, September 28, 2009, 10:34 AM

Dear Shri Adith Ji and Friends,What u have stated as below on the subject of Reintegration is logical and rational.For last three four days I read all the discussions had among the members on the incident.

"For an another question " When will my wife deliver a Baby?" When he is asking his question at the 9th month, If the 11th CSL is retro in motion for another 2 months , then the Asnwer can not be after the Retro.

Quoted from -

The Article - Research Study (In the light of theoty of Retrogradation of Planets)Takeover of Pharmaceutical Firm bu Govrnment

Subsequently this theory is modified in 1973, with the guideline that planet may be retrograde or may be posited in the star; lord of which may again be retrograded is meaningless but if it is posited in the Sub, lord of which is if retrograde then the planet in question will be rejected or dropped, otherwise not. In a word, planet in the Sub of a retrograde planet should be dropped.

.......For retrogration plea, planet should not be haphazardly dropped. Next result can also be experienced during retrograde motion of a planet, if the said planet is in the close vicinity of Sun and in the Star and Sub Sub of a favourable planet. Therefore retrogration is nothing, but should be tackled carefully//

The analyzing of the subjected matter by the writer, is very interesting and important to read for further study.

Regards

Kalyan

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comMonday, September 28, 2009 5:29:14 PMRe: Happy Dushera to all the respected members

Dear Senthi ji,

Thanks for your reply.

Regards

Adith

Dear Adith,

This is my opinion.

GOOD LUCK!

Regards

D.Senthil

Dear Sir,

Regards

Adith

Respected Members of the forum,Good Morning and happy Dushehra to all of you and respected members of the forum.I remained absent and missed you for about one week from 22.09.2009 to 27.09.2009 rather I was busy in some urgent work and I was out of station.Actually I had to get the sale deed executed on 24.09.2009 and except Dr.L.S Rath all the astrologers had given me reply in negative due to RETROGRADE MERCURY TILL 30.09.2009 that the desired work is not possible in the month of September2009. But I was 100% confident as per my own analysis that I will get the deed executed on 24.09.2009.I had posted my analysis to Sri Suresh Babu Ji before 22.09.2009 for confirmation and for his opinion.But he had also pointed out some doubt.My wife Dr.Malti Misra had given K.P N.122 to solve this riddle.This all

was a

riddle for a student of Astrology that is why I again mentioned the case here.I got the deed executed on 24.09.2009 without any problem.All the astrologers are suspecting that how it could be possible during RETROGRADE MERCURY PERIOD.In this regard I have a message for all the astrologers who were suspecting and had given me their negative opinion that for Mercury I wear 15 CARAT'S REAL COLOMBIAN EMERALD PENDANT around my neck and 5 CARAT'S REAL COLOMBIAN EMERALD RING.I have my belief that appropriate real gemstones help us in odd times ,it has happened in my life and I have experienced it many times.With regards and good wishes,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Adith jiThanks for yr response.sorry for the delay in writing due to bad weather.With regardsSunaadith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 1:35:31 PMRe: Happy Dushera to all the

respected members

Dear Suna ji,

Regards

Adith

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 11:04 PM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Quoted from -

Regards

Kalyan

@gro ups.comMonday, September 28, 2009 5:29:14 PM

Dear Senthi ji,

Thanks for your reply.

Regards

Adith

Dear Adith,

This is my opinion.

GOOD LUCK!

Regards

D.Senthil

@gro ups.com

Dear Sir,

Regards

Adith

was a riddle for a student of Astrology that is why I again mentioned the case here.I got the deed executed on 24.09.2009 without any problem.All the astrologers are suspecting that how it could be possible during RETROGRADE MERCURY PERIOD.In this regard I have a message for all the astrologers who were suspecting and had given me their negative opinion that for Mercury I wear 15 CARAT'S REAL COLOMBIAN EMERALD PENDANT around my neck and 5 CARAT'S REAL COLOMBIAN EMERALD RING.I have my belief that appropriate real gemstones help us in odd times ,it has happened in my life and I have experienced it many times.With regards and good wishes,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Suna ji

Its ok! Take care by the way!

Regards

Adith

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 7:36 PM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Dear Adith jiThanks for yr response.sorry for the delay in writing due to bad weather.With regardsSuna

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 1:35:31 PM Re: Happy Dushera to all the respected members 

Dear Suna ji,

Regards

Adith

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 11:04 PM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Dear Shri Adith Ji and Friends,What u have stated as below on the subject of Reintegration is logical and rational.For last three four days I  read all the discussions had among the members on the  incident.

" For an another question " When will my wife deliver a Baby? " When he is asking his question at the 9th month,  If the 11th CSL is retro in motion for another 2 months , then the Asnwer can not be after the Retro.

These are my thoughts erupting after this case for further study. " In this logical state, now I am able to give a little push to the members to peep in to the well and see the bottom.

Quoted from -

The Article -  Research Study (In the light of theoty of Retrogradation of Planets)Takeover of Pharmaceutical Firm bu Govrnment

The source - Astrology & Athrishta -  September 1978 page 33

Subsequently  this theory is modified in 1973, with the guideline that planet may be retrograde or may be posited in the star; lord of which may again be retrograded is meaningless but if it is posited in the Sub, lord of which is if retrograde then the planet in question will be rejected or dropped, otherwise not. In a word, planet in the Sub of a retrograde planet should be dropped.

.......For retrogration plea, planet should not be haphazardly dropped. Next result can also be experienced during retrograde motion of a planet, if the said planet is in the close vicinity  of Sun and in the Star and Sub Sub of a favourable planet. Therefore retrogration is nothing, but should be tackled carefully//

The analyzing of the subjected matter by the writer, is very interesting and important to read  for further study.

Regards

Kalyan

@gro ups.com

Monday, September 28, 2009 5:29:14 PM

Dear Senthi ji,

Thanks for your reply.

Regards

Adith

Dear Adith,

This is my opinion.

GOOD LUCK!

Regards

D.Senthil

@gro ups.com

Dear Sir,

Regards

Adith

Dhirendra Nath Misra