IndiaDivine.org

What to consider in Leukemia ( a type of blood cancer)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear respected friends

One of my colleagues approached me asking if it is astrologically possible to

predict cancers. He has four cases of different cancers in his family and two

have been chronic leukemia. After he left, the issue left me with some

inquisitiveness.

Is there a way in Medical Astrology to look for the possibility of Familial

chronic leukemia? ( CLL to be precise) In case yes, please guide what to

consider.

With regards

Bhasa

Dear Bhasaji,

I suggest that you read the excellent book, "Medical Astrology for All",by Vaikari Ramamurthi and Edited by Mr.K.Subramaniam there is a chapter on Cancer Disease,Pp 120-141,which discusses the astrological cobinations for almost every type of Cancer...

As far as Lukaemia is concerned,Moon is the causative planet,and is the sub-lord of the VIth cusp falling in Gemini,Leo,Virgo,Scorpio or Pisces,the person is susceptible to Cancer of the blood (or breast cancer)...as per K.P rules...

With the very best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

bhasaji <bhasaji Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 10:05:35 AM What to consider in Leukemia ( a type of blood cancer)

Dear respected friendsOne of my colleagues approached me asking if it is astrologically possible to predict cancers. He has four cases of different cancers in his family and two have been chronic leukemia. After he left, the issue left me with some inquisitiveness.Is there a way in Medical Astrology to look for the possibility of Familial chronic leukemia? ( CLL to be precise) In case yes, please guide what to consider.With regardsBhasa

Dear Bhasaji

Moon(Blood) & Mars(Blood,Bone Marrow) should be severely afflicted..As per kp they should signify 1 6 8 12.Closely conjoining/aspecting planets also should signify bad houses.Rahu/Ketu so situated will accentuate.The disease is likely to develope during dba of above stated planets.Recovery is possible in dba of planets signifying 5 9 11 specially if it is jup.

A.K.Sehgal --- On Mon, 28/9/09, bhasaji <bhasaji wrote:

bhasaji <bhasaji What to consider in Leukemia ( a type of blood cancer) Date: Monday, 28 September, 2009, 10:05 AM

Dear respected friendsOne of my colleagues approached me asking if it is astrologically possible to predict cancers. He has four cases of different cancers in his family and two have been chronic leukemia. After he left, the issue left me with some inquisitiveness.Is there a way in Medical Astrology to look for the possibility of Familial chronic leukemia? ( CLL to be precise) In case yes, please guide what to consider.With regardsBhasa

India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.

Dear Lajmiji,

Namasthe.

Will you please give the reference to your statement that Moon is the causative planet for Cancer disease and that VI cusp with Moon as sub lord falls in Gemini, Leo, Virgo, Scorpio or Pisces. Perhaps I have missed to read it in KP Readers.

Dr. Rath

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi Cc: bhasaji <bhasajiMonday, September 28, 2009 12:11:19 PMRe: What to consider in Leukemia ( a type of blood cancer)

Dear Bhasaji,

I suggest that you read the excellent book, "Medical Astrology for All",by Vaikari Ramamurthi and Edited by Mr.K.Subramaniam there is a chapter on Cancer Disease,Pp 120-141,which discusses the astrological cobinations for almost every type of Cancer...

As far as Lukaemia is concerned,Moon is the causative planet,and is the sub-lord of the VIth cusp falling in Gemini,Leo,Virgo, Scorpio or Pisces,the person is susceptible to Cancer of the blood (or breast cancer)...as per K.P rules...

With the very best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

bhasaji <bhasaji >@gro ups.comMonday, September 28, 2009 10:05:35 AM What to consider in Leukemia ( a type of blood cancer)

Respected Sir,

As you said about involvement of Moon and Mars appears to be correct. At the same time for bones and the marrow I think Saturn is also to be considered. Leukaemia is a disease in which the white blood cells of a particular category proliferate in huge numbers. This proliferation could be caused by Jupiter because Jupiter indicates growth. In such a case, Jupiter could not indicate recovery but growth.

Secondly, Leukaemia is not curable, well it can be kept under control for some years. We have to bear in mind this point. Very recently Bone Marrow Transplant has given some good results however.

Dr. Rath

ashok sehgal <aks071945 Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 12:24:14 PMRe: What to consider in Leukemia ( a type of blood cancer)

Dear Bhasaji

Moon(Blood) & Mars(Blood,Bone Marrow) should be severely afflicted..As per kp they should signify 1 6 8 12.Closely conjoining/aspectin g planets also should signify bad houses.Rahu/ Ketu so situated will accentuate.The disease is likely to develope during dba of above stated planets.Recovery is possible in dba of planets signifying 5 9 11 specially if it is jup.

A.K.Sehgal --- On Mon, 28/9/09, bhasaji <bhasaji > wrote:

bhasaji <bhasaji > What to consider in Leukemia ( a type of blood cancer)@gro ups.comMonday, 28 September, 2009, 10:05 AM

Dear Dr Rath/ Lajmiji/Sureshji and AshokjiThank you so much for the valuable inputs. I agree...the chronic leukemia can go in remissions and not cure. However I was a bit more inquisitve to know. What are considerations that can /should give suspicion of leukemia in a chart ( is Moon being 6th Cuspal sublord in Gemini, Leo, Virgo, Scorpio or Pisces the sole consideration for cancer ( blood or breast)?). Secondly, if Jupiter and Saturn are to be considered in leukemia...then does it mean, they will not be connected to or signify 11 th house in cases of leukemia as it is incurable?I will definitely read the book suggested by you, Lajmiji on Medical Astrology.Thanks ,and look forward to further guidance.With regardsDr VimleshLuther Rath <rathluther Sent: Tuesday, 29 September, 2009

9:35:03Re: What to consider in Leukemia ( a type of blood cancer)

Respected Sir,

As you said about involvement of Moon and Mars appears to be correct. At the same time for bones and the marrow I think Saturn is also to be considered. Leukaemia is a disease in which the white blood cells of a particular category proliferate in huge numbers. This proliferation could be caused by Jupiter because Jupiter indicates growth. In such a case, Jupiter could not indicate recovery but growth.

Secondly, Leukaemia is not curable, well it can be kept under control for some years. We have to bear in mind this point. Very recently Bone Marrow Transplant has given some good results however.

Dr. Rath

ashok sehgal <aks071945 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comMonday, September 28, 2009 12:24:14 PMRe: What to consider in Leukemia ( a type of blood cancer)

Dear Bhasaji

Moon(Blood) & Mars(Blood,Bone Marrow) should be severely afflicted..As per kp they should signify 1 6 8 12.Closely conjoining/aspectin g planets also should signify bad houses.Rahu/ Ketu so situated will accentuate.The disease is likely to develope during dba of above stated planets.Recovery is possible in dba of planets signifying 5 9 11 specially if it is jup.

bhasaji <bhasaji > What to consider in Leukemia ( a type of blood cancer)@gro ups.comMonday, 28 September, 2009, 10:05 AM

Dear Dr Luther

I am sorry ,by recovery i meant control or partial recovery although a few percentage cases are cured now-a-days specially children.I refered to jup as a planet of recovery only if it signifies 5 9 11.If it signifies 1 6 8 12 it will have reverse effect.

regards

A.K.Sehgal --- On Tue, 29/9/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: What to consider in Leukemia ( a type of blood cancer) Date: Tuesday, 29 September, 2009, 9:35 AM

Respected Sir,

Dr. Rath

ashok sehgal <aks071945 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comMonday, September 28, 2009 12:24:14 PMRe: What to consider in Leukemia ( a type of blood cancer)

Dear Bhasaji

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

Dear Dr. Vimlesh,

I did point out that Jupiter and Saturn may be considered for causation of cancer of bone marrow. But it does not mean that they ought not signify XI. XI gives relief from the suffering. In fact for cure one has to consider V negating VI. But let us remember that prediction is not just mathematics. The house significations point many more issues in life. It depends on the interpretations of the astrology but with a base.

Dr. Rath

purohit dr. vimlesh <bhasaji Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 12:33:15 PMRe: What to consider in Leukemia ( a type of blood cancer)

Dear Dr Rath/ Lajmiji/Sureshji and Ashokji

Thank you so much for the valuable inputs. I agree...the chronic leukemia can go in remissions and not cure. However I was a bit more inquisitve to know. What are considerations that can /should give suspicion of leukemia in a chart ( is Moon being 6th Cuspal sublord in Gemini, Leo, Virgo, Scorpio or Pisces the sole consideration for cancer ( blood or breast)?). Secondly, if Jupiter and Saturn are to be considered in leukemia...then does it mean, they will not be connected to or signify 11 th house in cases of leukemia as it is incurable?

I will definitely read the book suggested by you, Lajmiji on Medical Astrology.

Thanks ,and look forward to further guidance.

With regards

Dr Vimlesh

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comTuesday, 29 September, 2009 9:35:03Re: What to consider in Leukemia ( a type of blood cancer)

Respected Sir,

Dr. Rath

Dear Bhasaji

Thank you Sehgalji.

Now it is clear.

Dr. Rath

ashok sehgal <aks071945 Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 2:10:02 PMRe: What to consider in Leukemia ( a type of blood cancer)

Dear Dr Luther

I am sorry ,by recovery i meant control or partial recovery although a few percentage cases are cured now-a-days specially children.I refered to jup as a planet of recovery only if it signifies 5 9 11.If it signifies 1 6 8 12 it will have reverse effect.

regards

A.K.Sehgal --- On Tue, 29/9/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: What to consider in Leukemia ( a type of blood cancer)@gro ups.comTuesday, 29 September, 2009, 9:35 AM

Respected Sir,

Dr. Rath

Dear Bhasaji

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

Dear Dr RathThank you so much. I will try and correlate the same with charts of three persons, known to have cancers. I hope to receive more guidance on them from you and all respected members in due course of time.With regardsVimleshLuther Rath <rathluther Sent: Tuesday, 29 September, 2009 19:07:17Re: What to consider in Leukemia ( a type of blood cancer)

Dear Dr. Vimlesh,

I did point out that Jupiter and Saturn may be considered for causation of cancer of bone marrow. But it does not mean that they ought not signify XI. XI gives relief from the suffering. In fact for cure one has to consider V negating VI. But let us remember that prediction is not just mathematics. The house significations point many more issues in life. It depends on the interpretations of the astrology but with a base.

Dr. Rath

purohit dr. vimlesh <bhasaji >@gro ups.comTuesday, September 29, 2009 12:33:15 PMRe: What to consider in Leukemia ( a type of blood cancer)

Dear Dr Rath/ Lajmiji/Sureshji and Ashokji

Thank you so much for the valuable inputs. I agree...the chronic leukemia can go in remissions and not cure. However I was a bit more inquisitve to know. What are considerations that can /should give suspicion of leukemia in a chart ( is Moon being 6th Cuspal sublord in Gemini, Leo, Virgo, Scorpio or Pisces the sole consideration for cancer ( blood or breast)?). Secondly, if Jupiter and Saturn are to be considered in leukemia...then does it mean, they will not be connected to or signify 11 th house in cases of leukemia as it is incurable?

I will definitely read the book suggested by you, Lajmiji on Medical Astrology.

Thanks ,and look forward to further guidance.

With regards

Dr Vimlesh

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comTuesday, 29 September, 2009 9:35:03Re: What to consider in Leukemia ( a type of blood cancer)

Respected Sir,

Dr. Rath

Dear Bhasaji