IndiaDivine.org

Horary Chart : Please Help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Members,Today I was asked by an unmarried boy when can he buy a new house.The boy already has a house constructed by his father, but this query is about "his own" house. I told him to select a number by using "KP Random Number Selector Software" He selected 67 time of making chart 05-13-45 PM Date 28/09/09 location Hadapsar Pune, Maharashtra (73E55, 18N31)According to horary chart sub lord of 4th house has to signify 4 or 11 or 12 houses. 4th CSL is Ketu & strongly signifying 12 house but Ketu is placed in Punarvasu star owned by Jupiter which is in retrograde motion. His continuously 4 Dasha lords are not signifying 4 or 11. That means there is no chance that the boy can have his own house.RPs are Ket/Mar/Sun/Moon (Sat

rejected)Now the problem. The boy is an engineering professor & his total income per month is nearly Rs 60,000/- With this much money, how we can say that he can't buy or construct his own house ? Due to this question I remembered that the boy wanted to ask 2-3 questions (including marriage) at a time. I had opposed to do so. The boy, then decided to ask first about house. Then I decided to check position of moon & I was shocked. The moon is in 7th house & signifying 7th house strongly.Now my doubt: Did it happen so because the boy was thinking about his marriage at the time of selecting the number ? Now is the horary chart useless for query about house ?Can we work out date of marriage from this ?I would like to mention that in today's post about "KP Random Number Selector" I had said that number selected by this software clearly shows the condition & thinking of the querist & within short time I got the

experience of this.Vishram Deshpande

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

Respected Pandey Ji ,Thanks very much for ilustration in detail. You have correctly analysed that-it happen so because the boy was thinking about his marriage at the time of selecting the number ? Now is the horary chart useless for query about house ?Can we work out date of marriage from this ? yes.At a time there should be one number for single question.With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpandeKP System Forum Monday, September 28, 2009 8:21:56 PM Horary Chart : Please Help

Dear Members,Today I was asked by an unmarried boy when can he buy a new house.The boy already has a house constructed by his father, but this query is about "his own" house. I told him to select a number by using "KP Random Number Selector Software" He selected 67 time of making chart 05-13-45 PM Date 28/09/09 location Hadapsar Pune, Maharashtra (73E55, 18N31)According to horary chart sub lord of 4th house has to signify 4 or 11 or 12 houses. 4th CSL is Ketu & strongly signifying 12 house but Ketu is placed in Punarvasu star owned by Jupiter which is in retrograde motion. His continuously 4 Dasha lords are not signifying 4 or 11. That means there is no chance that the boy can have his own house.RPs are Ket/Mar/Sun/ Moon (Sat rejected)Now the problem. The boy is an engineering professor & his total income per month is nearly Rs 60,000/- With this much money, how we can say that

he can't buy or construct his own house ? Due to this question I remembered that the boy wanted to ask 2-3 questions (including marriage) at a time. I had opposed to do so. The boy, then decided to ask first about house. Then I decided to check position of moon & I was shocked. The moon is in 7th house & signifying 7th house strongly.Now my doubt: Did it happen so because the boy was thinking about his marriage at the time of selecting the number ? Now is the horary chart useless for query about house ?Can we work out date of marriage from this ?I would like to mention that in today's post about "KP Random Number Selector" I had said that number selected by this software clearly shows the condition & thinking of the querist & within short time I got the experience of this.Vishram Deshpande

Dear Vishram Deshpande,

I have quickly checked the RP for the given date/time/place using mykundli.com website and found the following.

RP Asc = SAT-RAH-MAR

RP Moo = SAT-SUN-MER®

The RP lagna sublord will reveal the nature of query. Which is MARS karaka for land property. Moreover MARS is the 4th, 8th & 12th cusp starlord. Hence the query is correct. He will purchase the land/house property.

Kindly note that in the year 2000 one my fellow astrologer at CHENNAI had two different case in the same day with same horary number with few time difference selected from the token kept inside a bottle. But the question ask by one person was about marriage & other was about missing son whether he is dead or alive etc. Simply we have to proceed as per query asked by the client and no doubt in it was surprise to us that the results were signifying the house matter in query asked by the individuals.

So the moon in 7th house indicates that the other party who is going to sell his/her land/house property and donot confuse with the marriage.

Also 4th CSL KETHU occupied in 12th house. Hence he will purchase the land/house property.

The SUN lord of 2 in 3. MER lord of 3,12 in 2. This shows that there is some communication/agreement (3) & spending money (2,12). In SUN dasa KETHU bukthi he will purchase the land/house property.

GOOD LUCK!

D.Senthil

--- On Mon, 9/28/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande Horary Chart : Please Help"KP System Forum" Monday, September 28, 2009, 7:51 AM

Dear Members,Today I was asked by an unmarried boy when can he buy a new house.The boy already has a house constructed by his father, but this query is about "his own" house. I told him to select a number by using "KP Random Number Selector Software" He selected 67 time of making chart 05-13-45 PM Date 28/09/09 location Hadapsar Pune, Maharashtra (73E55, 18N31)According to horary chart sub lord of 4th house has to signify 4 or 11 or 12 houses. 4th CSL is Ketu & strongly signifying 12 house but Ketu is placed in Punarvasu star owned by Jupiter which is in retrograde motion. His continuously 4 Dasha lords are not signifying 4 or 11. That means there is no chance that the boy can have his own house.RPs are Ket/Mar/Sun/ Moon (Sat rejected)Now the problem. The boy is an engineering professor & his total income per month is nearly Rs 60,000/- With this much money, how we can say that

he can't buy or construct his own house ? Due to this question I remembered that the boy wanted to ask 2-3 questions (including marriage) at a time. I had opposed to do so. The boy, then decided to ask first about house. Then I decided to check position of moon & I was shocked. The moon is in 7th house & signifying 7th house strongly.Now my doubt: Did it happen so because the boy was thinking about his marriage at the time of selecting the number ? Now is the horary chart useless for query about house ?Can we work out date of marriage from this ?I would like to mention that in today's post about "KP Random Number Selector" I had said that number selected by this software clearly shows the condition & thinking of the querist & within short time I got the experience of this.Vishram Deshpande

Dear Mishra,

You cannot use the horary number for marriage. As the boy clearly stated the query about house and selected the numbes and hence It should be for house only. I have already reply to Mr.Vishram Deshpande's message and you may please see/review it.

GOOD LUCK!

D.Senthil

--- On Mon, 9/28/09, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisraRe: Horary Chart : Please Help Date: Monday, September 28, 2009, 11:19 AM

Respected Pandey Ji ,Thanks very much for ilustration in detail. You have correctly analysed that-it happen so because the boy was thinking about his marriage at the time of selecting the number ? Now is the horary chart useless for query about house ?Can we work out date of marriage from this ? yes.At a time there should be one number for single question.With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>KP System Forum <@gro ups.com>Monday, September 28, 2009 8:21:56 PM Horary Chart : Please Help

Dear Vishram, In non -kp assessment, I would have asked the querent to come later.Reason,the lagna is afflicted by nodes. However, by KP analysis, Ketu ,is a strong significator of 12,not having any planet in its star. It is close to Lagna cusp and hence represents 1 too. Jup is starlord of Ketu and Mars,ignoring the retro motion. Hence in my opinion the question is correct. If the querent is unable " astrologically" to construct a house, it is not always related to financial ability.There could be

other reasons.. The answer is in negative. If I were in your shoes and have doubts,,I would have asked the querent to come once more giving reasons of not having clear answers,put in simple and in straight manner. It is my suggestion only. Regards, Satish --- On Mon, 9/28/09, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisraRe: Horary Chart :

Please Help Date: Monday, September 28, 2009, 11:49 PM

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>KP System Forum <@gro ups.com>Monday, September 28, 2009 8:21:56 PM Horary Chart : Please Help

Dear Members,Today I was asked by an unmarried boy when can he buy a new house.The boy already has a house constructed by his father, but this query is about "his own" house. I told him to select a number by using "KP Random Number Selector Software" He selected 67 time of making chart 05-13-45 PM Date 28/09/09 location Hadapsar Pune, Maharashtra (73E55, 18N31)According to horary chart sub lord of 4th house has to signify 4 or 11 or 12 houses. 4th CSL is Ketu & strongly signifying 12 house but Ketu is placed in Punarvasu star owned by Jupiter which is in retrograde motion. His continuously 4 Dasha lords are not signifying 4 or 11. That means there is no chance that the boy can have his own house.RPs are Ket/Mar/Sun/ Moon (Sat rejected)Now the problem. The boy is an engineering professor & his total income per month is nearly Rs 60,000/- With this much money, how we can say

that