IndiaDivine.org

Plz help in analysis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste to all,

I am a student of C.A.(final) & astrology and a starter in kp.This is my chart's

analysis regarding getting a job.

In my chart,6th house is signified only by mars and 10th house is signified only

by sun and no planet is placed in stars of mars and sun.I am running

Jupiter-Venus-Rahu.Jupiter signifies

1,2,5,8,12,venus-1,4,7,8,12,rahu-7,9,12.Mars which signifies 1,2,5,6,7 is

aspecting venus and rahu.Sun is also conjunct venus in 4th cusp.Mars is sub lord

of 6th cusp and rahu of 10th cusp.I dont see chances of getting a job before

Jupiter-Sun.

I will be very thankful if greats like you can help me in my analysis.Do u see

me getting a good job in near future?Plz reply.My details-

19-03-84

22.39 hrs

Rajpura(punjab)

76:40E,30:29N

Thanks

1. Ketu being in Scorpio, acts as an agent of Mars and hence will give results of Mars.

2. Not much signification of 6th in the chart may also mean that you can get into business instead of a job.

3. Venus is l/o 1st, 8th and 12th. Venus is in star of Rahu in 7th representing Venus only. So Venus bhukti will not help much from the job perspective.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 7:05 PM, mayank <mathurmayank84 wrote:

Namaste to all,I am a student of C.A.(final) & astrology and a starter in kp.This is my chart's analysis regarding getting a job.In my chart,6th house is signified only by mars and 10th house is signified only by sun and no planet is placed in stars of mars and sun.I am running Jupiter-Venus-Rahu.Jupiter signifies 1,2,5,8,12,venus-1,4,7,8,12,rahu-7,9,12.Mars which signifies 1,2,5,6,7 is aspecting venus and rahu.Sun is also conjunct venus in 4th cusp.Mars is sub lord of 6th cusp and rahu of 10th cusp.I dont see chances of getting a job before Jupiter-Sun.

I will be very thankful if greats like you can help me in my analysis.Do u see me getting a good job in near future?Plz reply.My details-19-03-8422.39 hrsRajpura(punjab)76:40E,30:29NThanks

Sir,

Its not possible for me to enter into any business except share trading.What

about venus and rahu being aspected by Mars?Will they give results of Mars?

Thanks

, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

>

> 1. Ketu being in Scorpio, acts as an agent of Mars and hence will give

> results of Mars.

> 2. Not much signification of 6th in the chart may also mean that you can get

> into business instead of a job.

> 3. Venus is l/o 1st, 8th and 12th. Venus is in star of Rahu in 7th

> representing Venus only. So Venus bhukti will not help much from the job

> perspective.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

> On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 7:05 PM, mayank <mathurmayank84 wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Namaste to all,

> > I am a student of C.A.(final) & astrology and a starter in kp.This is my

> > chart's analysis regarding getting a job.

> >

> > In my chart,6th house is signified only by mars and 10th house is signified

> > only by sun and no planet is placed in stars of mars and sun.I am running

> > Jupiter-Venus-Rahu.Jupiter signifies

> > 1,2,5,8,12,venus-1,4,7,8,12,rahu-7,9,12.Mars which signifies 1,2,5,6,7 is

> > aspecting venus and rahu.Sun is also conjunct venus in 4th cusp.Mars is sub

> > lord of 6th cusp and rahu of 10th cusp.I dont see chances of getting a job

> > before Jupiter-Sun.

> > I will be very thankful if greats like you can help me in my analysis.Do u

> > see me getting a good job in near future?Plz reply.My details-

> > 19-03-84

> > 22.39 hrs

> > Rajpura(punjab)

> > 76:40E,30:29N

> >

> > Thanks

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear Mayank & Punit,

As per K.P. rules,success in the Share Market is assured if the s/l of the Xth signifies Houses V,X,II,VII & XI...and preferably in the sub of XI or II.

This is my humble suggestion...

Yogesh Lajmi.

--- On Fri, 10/2/09, mayank <mathurmayank84 wrote:

mayank <mathurmayank84 Re: Plz help in analysis Date: Friday, October 2, 2009, 1:59 AM

Sir,Its not possible for me to enter into any business except share trading.What about venus and rahu being aspected by Mars?Will they give results of Mars?Thanks@gro ups.com, Punit Pandey <punitp.> wrote:>> 1. Ketu being in Scorpio, acts as an agent of Mars and hence will give> results of Mars.> 2. Not much signification of 6th in the chart may also mean that you can get> into business instead of a job.> 3. Venus is l/o 1st, 8th and 12th. Venus is in star of Rahu in 7th> representing Venus only. So Venus bhukti will not help much from the job> perspective.> > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> > > On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 7:05 PM, mayank <mathurmayank84@ ...>

wrote:> > >> >> > Namaste to all,> > I am a student of C.A.(final) & astrology and a starter in kp..This is my> > chart's analysis regarding getting a job.> >> > In my chart,6th house is signified only by mars and 10th house is signified> > only by sun and no planet is placed in stars of mars and sun.I am running> > Jupiter-Venus- Rahu.Jupiter signifies> > 1,2,5,8,12,venus- 1,4,7,8,12, rahu-7,9, 12.Mars which signifies 1,2,5,6,7 is> > aspecting venus and rahu.Sun is also conjunct venus in 4th cusp.Mars is sub> > lord of 6th cusp and rahu of 10th cusp.I dont see chances of getting a job> > before Jupiter-Sun.> > I will be very thankful if greats like you can help me in my analysis.Do u> > see me getting a good job in near future?Plz reply.My details-> > 19-03-84> > 22.39

hrs> > Rajpura(punjab)> > 76:40E,30:29N> >> > Thanks> >> > > >>

Dear Manyak,

Rahu will give the result of Mars, but Venus may not. The effect of Venus may be modified qualitatively or quantitatively. Well this is just my opinion. Let us wait to know the opinion of Punitji.

Dr. Rath

mayank <mathurmayank84 Sent: Fri, October 2, 2009 7:29:33 AM Re: Plz help in analysis

Sir,Its not possible for me to enter into any business except share trading.What about venus and rahu being aspected by Mars?Will they give results of Mars?Thanks@gro ups.com, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:>> 1. Ketu being in Scorpio, acts as an agent of Mars and hence will give> results of Mars.> 2. Not much signification of 6th in the chart may also mean that you can get> into business instead of a job.> 3. Venus is l/o 1st, 8th and 12th. Venus is in star of Rahu in 7th> representing Venus only. So Venus bhukti will not help much from the job> perspective.> > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> > > On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 7:05 PM, mayank <mathurmayank84@ ...>

wrote:> > >> >> > Namaste to all,> > I am a student of C.A.(final) & astrology and a starter in kp.This is my> > chart's analysis regarding getting a job.> >> > In my chart,6th house is signified only by mars and 10th house is signified> > only by sun and no planet is placed in stars of mars and sun.I am running> > Jupiter-Venus- Rahu.Jupiter signifies> > 1,2,5,8,12,venus- 1,4,7,8,12, rahu-7,9, 12.Mars which signifies 1,2,5,6,7 is> > aspecting venus and rahu.Sun is also conjunct venus in 4th cusp.Mars is sub> > lord of 6th cusp and rahu of 10th cusp.I dont see chances of getting a job> > before Jupiter-Sun.> > I will be very thankful if greats like you can help me in my analysis.Do u> > see me getting a good job in near future?Plz reply.My details-> > 19-03-84> > 22.39

hrs> > Rajpura(punjab)> > 76:40E,30:29N> >> > Thanks> >> > > >>