IndiaDivine.org

Tenancy-arbitration -- Quiz

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends.

My tenancy case is fixed for settlement through 'mediation' or arbitration on

3-10-09. I analysed no. 182 on 29th sept at 22-22-33 hrs.. Sat+ is csl of 1 24 6

7 8 12 and occupies the 8th, l/o 2 Its in the star of su in 9 and sub oof jup in

1 l/o 3 and 1. On 3rd oct, its sat star day.Dasa is of mo ve ve ke Ke+ is csl

of 3 and 9 in the star of ju l/o 1 3 in 1. Dasa lord mo in mo in 1 l/o 8, star

of mo and sub of ve in 8,l/o 5 6 10 in its own star. Ve+ in8 and sub of mo,

signifying 1 8. So the DBAS signify 1 8 4 5 6 3 9 11 thru star and sub.

If it does not materilise on 3rd, then it may be decided on 5th oct, which is a

ke starday from 11-05am and the court starts from 11am.

Would anyone like to say when it will happen

Regards

Sujata

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

http://in./trynew

Dear Sujataji,

I think the 3rd October, a Saturday and Saturn Star day is the more probable date for the agreement.

Dr. Rath

sujata das <sujatadash1 Sent: Thu, October 1, 2009 10:58:46 PM Tenancy-arbitration -- Quiz

Dear Friends.My tenancy case is fixed for settlement through 'mediation' or arbitration on 3-10-09. I analysed no. 182 on 29th sept at 22-22-33 hrs.. Sat+ is csl of 1 24 6 7 8 12 and occupies the 8th, l/o 2 Its in the star of su in 9 and sub oof jup in 1 l/o 3 and 1. On 3rd oct, its sat star day.Dasa is of mo ve ve ke Ke+ is csl of 3 and 9 in the star of ju l/o 1 3 in 1. Dasa lord mo in mo in 1 l/o 8, star of mo and sub of ve in 8,l/o 5 6 10 in its own star. Ve+ in8 and sub of mo, signifying 1 8. So the DBAS signify 1 8 4 5 6 3 9 11 thru star and sub.If it does not materilise on 3rd, then it may be decided on 5th oct, which is a ke starday from 11-05am and the court starts from 11am.Would anyone like to say when it will happenRegardsSujataAdd whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now! http://in..

com/trynew

Honourable Sujata Ji Please give us the your current location or Longitude/Latitude.RegardsNicky Modi --- On Thu, 10/1/09, sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:sujata das <sujatadash1 Tenancy-arbitration -- Quiz Date: Thursday, October 1, 2009, 10:28 AM

Dear Friends.

My tenancy case is fixed for settlement through 'mediation' or arbitration on 3-10-09. I analysed no. 182 on 29th sept at 22-22-33 hrs.. Sat+ is csl of 1 24 6 7 8 12 and occupies the 8th, l/o 2 Its in the star of su in 9 and sub oof jup in 1 l/o 3 and 1. On 3rd oct, its sat star day.Dasa is of mo ve ve ke Ke+ is csl of 3 and 9 in the star of ju l/o 1 3 in 1. Dasa lord mo in mo in 1 l/o 8, star of mo and sub of ve in 8,l/o 5 6 10 in its own star. Ve+ in8 and sub of mo, signifying 1 8. So the DBAS signify 1 8 4 5 6 3 9 11 thru star and sub.

If it does not materilise on 3rd, then it may be decided on 5th oct, which is a ke starday from 11-05am and the court starts from 11am.

Regards

Sujata

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now! http://in.. com/trynew

Dear NickyThe horary was judged at chandigarh and the case is to be heard in Delhi RegardsSujata Nicky modi <modinicky Sent: Fri, 2 October, 2009 10:39:19 AMRe:

Honourable Sujata Ji Please give us the your current location or Longitude/Latitude.RegardsNicky Modi --- On Thu, 10/1/09, sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in> wrote:sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in> Tenancy-arbitration -- Quiz@gro

ups.comThursday, October 1, 2009, 10:28 AM

Dear Friends.

My tenancy case is fixed for settlement through 'mediation' or arbitration on 3-10-09. I analysed no. 182 on 29th sept at 22-22-33 hrs.. Sat+ is csl of 1 24 6 7 8 12 and occupies the 8th, l/o 2 Its in the star of su in 9 and sub oof jup in 1 l/o 3 and 1. On 3rd oct, its sat star day.Dasa is of mo ve ve ke Ke+ is csl of 3 and 9 in the star of ju l/o 1 3 in 1. Dasa lord mo in mo in 1 l/o 8, star of mo and sub of ve in 8,l/o 5 6 10 in its own star. Ve+ in8 and sub of mo, signifying 1 8. So the DBAS signify 1 8 4 5 6 3 9 11 thru star and sub.

If it does not materilise on 3rd, then it may be decided on 5th oct, which is a ke starday from 11-05am and the court starts from 11am.

Regards

Sujata

Try the new India Homepage.

Dear Dr RathI will tell u after the caseRegardsSujataLuther Rath <rathluther Sent: Fri, 2 October, 2009 8:10:11 AMRe: Tenancy-arbitration -- Quiz

Dear Sujataji,

I think the 3rd October, a Saturday and Saturn Star day is the more probable date for the agreement.

Dr. Rath

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>@gro ups.comThu, October 1, 2009 10:58:46 PM Tenancy-arbitration -- Quiz

Dear Friends.My tenancy case is fixed for settlement through 'mediation' or arbitration on 3-10-09. I analysed no. 182 on 29th sept at 22-22-33 hrs.. Sat+ is csl of 1 24 6 7 8 12 and occupies the 8th, l/o 2 Its in the star of su in 9 and sub oof jup in 1 l/o 3 and 1. On 3rd oct, its sat star day.Dasa is of mo ve ve ke Ke+ is csl of 3 and 9 in the star of ju l/o 1 3 in 1. Dasa lord mo in mo in 1 l/o 8, star of mo and sub of ve in 8,l/o 5 6 10 in its own star. Ve+ in8 and sub of mo, signifying 1 8. So the DBAS signify 1 8 4 5 6 3 9 11 thru star and sub.If it does not materilise on 3rd, then it may be decided on 5th oct, which is a ke starday from 11-05am and the court starts from 11am.Would anyone like to say when it will happenRegardsSujataAdd whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now! http://in..

com/trynew

Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.

I shall be awaiting for the result. Thanks.

Dr. Rath

sujata das <sujatadash1 Sent: Fri, October 2, 2009 12:20:27 PMRe: Tenancy-arbitration -- Quiz

Dear Dr RathI will tell u after the caseRegardsSujata

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comFri, 2 October, 2009 8:10:11 AMRe: Tenancy-arbitration -- Quiz

Dear Sujataji,

Dr. Rath

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>@gro ups.comThu, October 1, 2009 10:58:46 PM Tenancy-arbitration -- Quiz

com/trynew

Dear Sujata Ji

The case may be settled after 6.45pm on 3rd Oct. 5th Oct doesn’t seem to be a favorable date.

Regards,

Ajoy

______

On Behalf Of Luther Rath

Saturday, October 03, 2009 8:30 AM

Re: Tenancy-arbitration -- Quiz

Dr. Rath

______

sujata das <sujatadash1

Fri, October 2, 2009 12:20:27 PM

Dear Dr Rath

I will tell u after the case

Regards

Sujata

______

Luther Rath <rathluther >

@gro ups.com

Fri, 2 October, 2009 8:10:11 AM

Dear Sujataji,

Dr. Rath

______

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>

@gro ups.com

Thu, October 1, 2009 10:58:46 PM

Dear Friends.

Regards

Sujata

______

Dear Ajoy, nicky, Dr RathThe case was decided today around 1-22 pm. The orders of the court were signed after about an hour.Its for ur information that with the technique of theta meditation, i had requested God to get my house vacated immediately. on 28-9. And it has happened in 5 days. But I have to pay 4 lakhs because my core belief of having to pay tenant for vacating house had not been replaced with a postive belief to the contrary. So u get what u beleive.The lagna rising at the time of fructification of event ju ve ra The horary asc. was ju ve sa. So ra aspected by mar gave result of sat in8 and ma l/o11, 12Interestingly in my natal H., Sa is A grade significator of 8th house Ra ju ve are all significators of 8th H and 4th H. Me is significator of 6.9 10(court order) I

am running me me sa ra dasa. So the horary gives correct answer without reference to NATAL.RegardsSujataAjoy <ajoy_matchless Sent: Sat, 3 October, 2009 1:35:56 PMRE: Tenancy-arbitration -- Quiz

Dear Sujata Ji

The case may be settled after 6.45pm on 3rd Oct. 5th Oct doesn’t seem to be a favorable date.

Regards,

Ajoy

____________ _________ _________ _________ _

@gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On Behalf Of Luther Rath

Saturday, October 03, 2009 8:30 AM

@gro ups.com

Dr. Rath

@gro ups.com

Fri, October 2, 2009 12:20:27 PM

Dear Dr Rath

I will tell u after the case

Regards

Sujata

Luther Rath <rathluther >

@gro ups.com

Fri, 2 October, 2009 8:10:11 AM

Dear Sujataji,

Dr. Rath

@gro ups.com

Thu, October 1, 2009 10:58:46 PM

Dear Friends.

Regards

Sujata

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

http://mail.

Dear Sujata ji,

I'm very delighted to hear the good news and congratulations to those who did

the correction prediction!

Regards,

TW

, sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:

>

> Dear Ajoy, nicky, Dr Rath

> The case was decided today around 1-22 pm. The orders of the court were signed

after about an hour.Its for ur information that with the technique of theta

meditation, i had requested God to get my house vacated immediately. on 28-9.

And it has happened in 5 days. But I have to pay 4 lakhs because my core belief

of having to pay tenant for vacating house had not been replaced with a postive

belief to the contrary. So u get what u beleive.

> The lagna rising at the time of fructification of event ju ve ra The horary

asc. was ju ve sa. So ra aspected by mar gave result of sat in8 and ma l/o11, 12

> Interestingly in my natal H., Sa is A grade significator of 8th house Ra ju ve

are all significators of 8th H and 4th H. Me is significator of 6.9 10(court

order) I am running me me sa ra dasa. So the horary gives correct answer

without reference to NATAL.

> Regards

> Sujata

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Ajoy <ajoy_matchless

>

> Sat, 3 October, 2009 1:35:56 PM

> RE: Tenancy-arbitration -- Quiz

>

>

> Dear Sujata Ji

> The case maybesettled after 6.45pm on3rdOct.5thOct doesn’t seem to be a

favorable date.

> Regards,

> Ajoy

> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _

> @gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On

Behalf Of Luther Rath

> Saturday, October 03, 2009 8:30 AM

> @gro ups.com

> Re: Tenancy-arbitration -- Quiz

>

> I shall be awaiting for the result. Thanks.

> Dr. Rath

> sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>

> @gro ups.com

> Fri, October 2, 2009 12:20:27 PM

>

> Dear Dr Rath

> I will tell u after the case

> Regards

> Sujata

> Luther Rath <rathluther >

> @gro ups.com

> Fri, 2 October, 2009 8:10:11 AM

>

> Dear Sujataji,

> I think the 3rd October, a Saturday and Saturn Star day is the more probable

date for the agreement.

> Dr. Rath

> @gro ups.com

> Thu, October 1, 2009 10:58:46 PM

> Tenancy-arbitration -- Quiz

>

> Dear Friends.

> My tenancy case is fixed for settlement through 'mediation' or arbitration on

3-10-09. I analysed no. 182 on 29th sept at 22-22-33 hrs.. Sat+ is csl of 1 24 6

7 8 12 and occupies the 8th, l/o 2 Its in the star of su in 9 and sub oof jup in

1 l/o 3 and 1. On 3rd oct, its sat star day.Dasa is of mo ve ve ke Ke+ is csl of

3 and 9 in the star of ju l/o 1 3 in 1. Dasa lord mo in mo in 1 l/o 8, star of

mo and sub of ve in 8,l/o 5 6 10 in its own star. Ve+ in8 and sub of mo,

signifying 1 8. So the DBAS signify 1 8 4 5 6 3 9 11 thru star and sub.

> If it does not materilise on 3rd, then it may be decided on 5th oct, which is

a ke starday from 11-05am and the court starts from 11am.

> Would anyone like to say when it will happen

> Regards

> Sujata

> Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now! http://in..

com/trynew

>

> Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.

> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

>

>

> http://mail.

>

>

>

> Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

http://in.overview.mail./

>

Thank u TWjiRegardsSujataTW <tw853 Sent: Sun, 4 October, 2009 10:00:30 AM Re: Tenancy-arbitration -- Quiz

Dear Sujata ji,

I'm very delighted to hear the good news and congratulations to those who did the correction prediction!

Regards,

TW

@gro ups.com, sujata das <sujatadash1@ ...> wrote:

>

> The case was decided today around 1-22 pm. The orders of the court were signed after about an hour.Its for ur information that with the technique of theta meditation, i had requested God to get my house vacated immediately. on 28-9. And it has happened in 5 days. But I have to pay 4 lakhs because my core belief of having to pay tenant for vacating house had not been replaced with a postive belief to the contrary. So u get what u beleive.

> The lagna rising at the time of fructification of event ju ve ra The horary asc. was ju ve sa. So ra aspected by mar gave result of sat in8 and ma l/o11, 12

> Interestingly in my natal H., Sa is A grade significator of 8th house Ra ju ve are all significators of 8th H and 4th H. Me is significator of 6.9 10(court order) I am running me me sa ra dasa. So the horary gives correct answer without reference to NATAL.

> Regards

> Sujata

>

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> Ajoy <ajoy_matchless@ ...>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

> Dear Sujata Ji

> The case maybesettled after 6.45pm on3rdOct.5thOct doesn’t seem to be a favorable date.

> Regards,

> Ajoy

> @gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On Behalf Of Luther Rath

> @gro ups.com

>

> Dr. Rath

> @gro ups.com

>

> Dear Dr Rath

> Regards

> Sujata

> Luther Rath <rathluther>

> @gro ups.com

>

> Dear Sujataji,

> I think the 3rd October, a Saturday and Saturn Star day is the more probable date for the agreement.

> Dr. Rath

> @gro ups.com

>

> Dear Friends.

> My tenancy case is fixed for settlement through 'mediation' or arbitration on 3-10-09. I analysed no. 182 on 29th sept at 22-22-33 hrs.. Sat+ is csl of 1 24 6 7 8 12 and occupies the 8th, l/o 2 Its in the star of su in 9 and sub oof jup in 1 l/o 3 and 1. On 3rd oct, its sat star day.Dasa is of mo ve ve ke Ke+ is csl of 3 and 9 in the star of ju l/o 1 3 in 1. Dasa lord mo in mo in 1 l/o 8, star of mo and sub of ve in 8,l/o 5 6 10 in its own star. Ve+ in8 and sub of mo, signifying 1 8. So the DBAS signify 1 8 4 5 6 3 9 11 thru star and sub.

> If it does not materilise on 3rd, then it may be decided on 5th oct, which is a ke starday from 11-05am and the court starts from 11am.

> Regards

> Sujata

> Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now! http://in.. com/trynew

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more. http://in.overview. mail.. com/

>

DearFriendsThe tenant has asked for time till 31-3-10 to find a house for himself. He is free to vacate it anytime before that. What date do u think, he will vacate on what date?RegardsSujataTW <tw853 Sent: Sun, 4 October, 2009 10:00:30 AM Re: Tenancy-arbitration -- Quiz

Dear Sujata ji,

I'm very delighted to hear the good news and congratulations to those who did the correction prediction!

Regards,

TW

@gro ups.com, sujata das <sujatadash1@ ...> wrote:

>

> The case was decided today around 1-22 pm. The orders of the court were signed after about an hour.Its for ur information that with the technique of theta meditation, i had requested God to get my house vacated immediately. on 28-9. And it has happened in 5 days. But I have to pay 4 lakhs because my core belief of having to pay tenant for vacating house had not been replaced with a postive belief to the contrary. So u get what u beleive.

> The lagna rising at the time of fructification of event ju ve ra The horary asc. was ju ve sa. So ra aspected by mar gave result of sat in8 and ma l/o11, 12

> Interestingly in my natal H., Sa is A grade significator of 8th house Ra ju ve are all significators of 8th H and 4th H. Me is significator of 6.9 10(court order) I am running me me sa ra dasa. So the horary gives correct answer without reference to NATAL.

> Regards

> Sujata

>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

> Dear Sujata Ji

> The case maybesettled after 6.45pm on3rdOct.5thOct doesn’t seem to be a favorable date.

> Regards,

> Ajoy

> @gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On Behalf Of Luther Rath

> @gro ups.com

>

> Dr. Rath

> @gro ups.com

>

> Dear Dr Rath

> Regards

> Sujata

> @gro ups.com

>

> Dear Sujataji,

> I think the 3rd October, a Saturday and Saturn Star day is the more probable date for the agreement.

> Dr. Rath

> @gro ups.com

>

> Dear Friends.

> My tenancy case is fixed for settlement through 'mediation' or arbitration on 3-10-09. I analysed no. 182 on 29th sept at 22-22-33 hrs.. Sat+ is csl of 1 24 6 7 8 12 and occupies the 8th, l/o 2 Its in the star of su in 9 and sub oof jup in 1 l/o 3 and 1. On 3rd oct, its sat star day.Dasa is of mo ve ve ke Ke+ is csl of 3 and 9 in the star of ju l/o 1 3 in 1. Dasa lord mo in mo in 1 l/o 8, star of mo and sub of ve in 8,l/o 5 6 10 in its own star. Ve+ in8 and sub of mo, signifying 1 8. So the DBAS signify 1 8 4 5 6 3 9 11 thru star and sub.

> If it does not materilise on 3rd, then it may be decided on 5th oct, which is a ke starday from 11-05am and the court starts from 11am.

> Regards

> Sujata

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more. http://in.overview. mail.. com/

>

Dear Sujata Ji

Since this is a different question

altogether, please give a horary number for this.

Regards,

Ajoy

On Behalf Of sujata das

Sunday, October 04, 2009

2:24 PM

Re: Re:

DearFriends

The tenant has asked for time till 31-3-10 to find a house for himself. He is

free to vacate it anytime before that. What date do u think, he will vacate on

what date?

Regards

Sujata

TW

<tw853 >

Sun, 4 October, 2009

10:00:30 AM

Re:

Dear Sujata ji,

Regards,

TW

@gro ups.com,

sujata das <sujatadash1@ ...> wrote:

>

> The case was decided today around 1-22 pm. The orders of the court were

signed after about an hour.Its for ur

information that with the technique of theta meditation, i had requested God to

get my house vacated immediately. on 28-9. And it has happened in 5 days. But I

have to pay 4 lakhs because my core belief of having to pay tenant for vacating

house had not been replaced with a postive belief to the contrary. So u get

what u beleive.

> The lagna rising at the time of fructification of event ju ve ra The

horary asc. was ju ve sa. So ra aspected by mar gave result of sat in8 and ma

l/o11, 12

> Interestingly in my natal H., Sa is A grade significator of 8th house Ra

ju ve are all significators of 8th H and 4th H. Me is significator of 6.9

10(court order) I am running me me sa ra dasa. So the horary gives correct

answer without reference to NATAL.

> Regards

> Sujata

>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

> Dear Sujata Ji

favorable date.

> Regards,

> Ajoy

Behalf Of Luther Rath

> @gro ups.com

>

> Dr. Rath

> @gro ups.com

>

> Dear Dr Rath

> Regards

> Sujata

> @gro ups.com

>

> Dear Sujataji,

> I think the 3rd October, a Saturday and Saturn Star day is the more

probable date for the agreement.

> Dr. Rath

> @gro ups.com

>

> Dear Friends.

> My tenancy case is fixed for settlement through 'mediation' or arbitration

on 3-10-09. I analysed no. 182 on 29th sept at 22-22-33 hrs.. Sat+ is csl of 1

24 6 7 8 12 and occupies the 8th, l/o 2 Its in the star of su in 9 and sub oof

jup in 1 l/o 3 and 1. On 3rd oct, its sat star day.Dasa is of mo ve ve ke Ke+

is csl of 3 and 9 in the star of ju l/o 1 3 in 1. Dasa lord mo in mo in 1 l/o

8, star of mo and sub of ve in 8,l/o 5 6 10 in its own star. Ve+ in8 and sub of

mo, signifying 1 8. So the DBAS signify 1 8 4 5 6 3 9 11 thru star and sub.

> If it does not materilise on 3rd, then it may be decided on 5th oct, which

is a ke starday from 11-05am and the court starts from 11am.

> Regards

> Sujata

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more. http://in.overview.

mail.. com/

>

Dear AjoyMy no is 69Thanks in advanceRegardsSujataAjoy <ajoy_matchless Sent: Mon, 5 October, 2009 12:05:51 PMRE: Re: Tenancy-arbitration -- Quiz

Dear Sujata Ji Since this is a different question

altogether, please give a horary number for this. Regards, Ajoy

@gro ups.com [ @gro ups.com ] On Behalf Of sujata das

Sunday, October 04, 2009

2:24 PM

@gro ups.com

Re: Re:

DearFriends

The tenant has asked for time till 31-3-10 to find a house for himself. He is

free to vacate it anytime before that. What date do u think, he will vacate on

what date?

Regards

Sujata

TW

<tw853 >

@gro ups.com

Sun, 4 October, 2009

10:00:30 AM

Re:

Dear Sujata ji,

Regards,

TW

@gro ups.com,

sujata das <sujatadash1@ ...> wrote:

>

> The case was decided today around 1-22 pm. The orders of the court were

signed after about an hour.Its for ur information that with the technique of theta meditation, i had requested God to

get my house vacated immediately. on 28-9. And it has happened in 5 days. But I

have to pay 4 lakhs because my core belief of having to pay tenant for vacating

house had not been replaced with a postive belief to the contrary. So u get

what u beleive.

> The lagna rising at the time of fructification of event ju ve ra The

horary asc. was ju ve sa. So ra aspected by mar gave result of sat in8 and ma

l/o11, 12

> Interestingly in my natal H., Sa is A grade significator of 8th house Ra

ju ve are all significators of 8th H and 4th H. Me is significator of 6.9

10(court order) I am running me me sa ra dasa. So the horary gives correct

answer without reference to NATAL .

> Regards

> Sujata

>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

> Dear Sujata Ji

favorable date.

> Regards,

> Ajoy

Behalf Of Luther Rath

> @gro ups.com

>

> Dr. Rath

> @gro ups.com

>

> Dear Dr Rath

> Regards

> Sujata

> @gro ups.com

>

> Dear Sujataji,

> I think the 3rd October, a Saturday and Saturn Star day is the more

probable date for the agreement.

> Dr. Rath

> @gro ups.com

>

> Dear Friends.

> My tenancy case is fixed for settlement through 'mediation' or arbitration

on 3-10-09. I analysed no. 182 on 29th sept at 22-22-33 hrs.. Sat+ is csl of 1

24 6 7 8 12 and occupies the 8th, l/o 2 Its in the star of su in 9 and sub oof

jup in 1 l/o 3 and 1. On 3rd oct, its sat star day.Dasa is of mo ve ve ke Ke+

is csl of 3 and 9 in the star of ju l/o 1 3 in 1. Dasa lord mo in mo in 1 l/o

8, star of mo and sub of ve in 8,l/o 5 6 10 in its own star. Ve+ in8 and sub of

mo, signifying 1 8. So the DBAS signify 1 8 4 5 6 3 9 11 thru star and sub.

> If it does not materilise on 3rd, then it may be decided on 5th oct, which

is a ke starday from 11-05am and the court starts from 11am.

> Regards

> Sujata

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more. http://in.overview.

mail.. com/

>

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

Thank you Sujataji for updating.

Dr. Rath

sujata das <sujatadash1 Sent: Sun, October 4, 2009 12:02:07 PMRe: Re: Tenancy-arbitration -- Quiz

Thank u TWjiRegardsSujata

TW <tw853 >@gro ups.comSun, 4 October, 2009 10:00:30 AM Re: Tenancy-arbitration -- Quiz

Dear Sujata ji,I'm very delighted to hear the good news and congratulations to those who did the correction prediction!Regards,TW@gro ups.com, sujata das <sujatadash1@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Ajoy, nicky, Dr Rath> The case was decided today around 1-22 pm. The orders of the court were signed after about an hour.Its for ur information that with the technique of theta meditation, i had requested God to get my house vacated immediately. on 28-9. And it has happened in 5 days. But I have to pay 4 lakhs because my core belief of having to pay tenant for vacating house had not been replaced with a postive belief to the contrary. So u get what u beleive.> The lagna rising at the time of fructification of event ju ve ra The horary asc. was ju ve sa. So ra

aspected by mar gave result of sat in8 and ma l/o11, 12> Interestingly in my natal H., Sa is A grade significator of 8th house Ra ju ve are all significators of 8th H and 4th H. Me is significator of 6.9 10(court order) I am running me me sa ra dasa. So the horary gives correct answer without reference to NATAL.> Regards> Sujata> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Ajoy <ajoy_matchless@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Sat, 3 October, 2009 1:35:56 PM> RE: Tenancy-arbitration -- Quiz> > > Dear Sujata Ji> The case maybesettled after 6.45pm on3rdOct.5thOct doesn’t seem to be a favorable date. > Regards,> Ajoy > ____________ _________ _________

_________ _> @gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On Behalf Of Luther Rath> Saturday, October 03, 2009 8:30 AM> @gro ups.com> Re: Tenancy-arbitration -- Quiz> > I shall be awaiting for the result. Thanks.> Dr. Rath> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _> sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>> @gro ups.com> Fri, October 2, 2009 12:20:27 PM> Re: Tenancy-arbitration -- Quiz> > Dear Dr Rath> I will tell u after the case> Regards> Sujata> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _> Luther Rath <rathluther>> @gro ups.com> Fri, 2

October, 2009 8:10:11 AM> Re: Tenancy-arbitration -- Quiz> > Dear Sujataji,> I think the 3rd October, a Saturday and Saturn Star day is the more probable date for the agreement.> Dr. Rath> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _> sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>> @gro ups.com> Thu, October 1, 2009 10:58:46 PM> Tenancy-arbitration -- Quiz> > Dear Friends.> My tenancy case is fixed for settlement through 'mediation' or arbitration on 3-10-09. I analysed no. 182 on 29th sept at 22-22-33 hrs.. Sat+ is csl of 1 24 6 7 8 12 and occupies the 8th, l/o 2 Its in the star of su in 9 and sub oof jup in 1 l/o 3 and 1. On 3rd oct, its sat star day.Dasa is of mo ve ve ke Ke+ is csl of 3 and 9 in the star of ju l/o 1 3 in 1. Dasa lord mo in mo in 1 l/o 8, star of mo and sub of ve in 8,l/o

5 6 10 in its own star. Ve+ in8 and sub of mo, signifying 1 8. So the DBAS signify 1 8 4 5 6 3 9 11 thru star and sub.> If it does not materilise on 3rd, then it may be decided on 5th oct, which is a ke starday from 11-05am and the court starts from 11am.> Would anyone like to say when it will happen> Regards> Sujata> Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now! http://in.. com/trynew> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _> Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how. > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __> > > http://mail. > > > > Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more. http://in.overview. mail.. com/>