IndiaDivine.org

Houses to be considered for particular query.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Members,

Previously I had agreed to provide a list of all KP rules within two days, but I got a mail from a friend who gave me a full list of events, houses to be considered ( exhaustive work done by TW ji) Now there is no point in putting my list again if it is already put up by an experienced astrologer like TW ji.

I had put up this message in some other post but unfortunately the message didn't appear in the forum.

Now, as the list issue is over, I have decided to make a software which can help new astrologers to go step by step & avoid making mistakes. This new software will be mainly based on exact rules laid by our Guruji late KS Krishnamurti in his readers. Some other related points, which are described in Astro Secrets or late Chandrakant Bhatt's books, late Suresh Shahasane's books, four step theory (Mr Sunil Gondhalekar) will also be included. This software is supposed to be used along with a readymade chart made by some other software because in my opinion, already there are so many softwares which give these charts but hardly there is one which can "teach" a new astrologer how to go step by step & reach to the final & correct prediction. This software will provide all KP rules in a format of reading material & second option will be working on a chart with help of this software. While

working, one can have a look at the related rule if desired.

In future, if required, some rules will be added, deleted, modified according to the need.

This software expected to take nearly two months time. Though it looks much more, the condition with me is different. I am working in Mumbai & my daughter, who is going to make this software, is working in Pune. She will be working for the software on Week ends only (when I am there in Pune) Second thing is that I have read the rules in KP readers, understood up to certain limits, but before I put them in some software as a rule, I just want every thing to be confirmed & no doubts be left behind.

I request all experienced members to give their suggestions to me as the software making is in preliminary stage. If anybody wants his article which has published somewhere, to be included in the reading material of this software will also be accepted.

When this software is made, it will be added to the forum's file section & will be FREE to all.

Thanks & regards,

Vishram Deshpande

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

Where is that list. I couldn't find it in the files section. I am interested in

that list.

Regards

G. Singh

, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande

wrote:

>

> Dear Members,

>

> Previously I had agreed to provide a list of all KP rules within two days, but

I got a mail from a friend who gave me a full list of events, houses to be

considered ( exhaustive work done by TW ji) Now there is no point in putting my

list again if it is already put up by an experienced astrologer like TW ji.

>

> I had put up this message in some other post but unfortunately the message

didn't appear in the forum.

>

> Now, as the list issue is over, I have decided to make a software which can

help new astrologers to go step by step & avoid making mistakes. This new

software will be mainly based on exact rules laid by our Guruji late KS

Krishnamurti in his readers. Some other related points, which are described in

Astro Secrets or late Chandrakant Bhatt's books, late Suresh Shahasane's books,

four step theory (Mr Sunil Gondhalekar) will also be included. This software is

supposed to be used along with a readymade chart made by some other software

because in my opinion, already there are so many softwares which give these

charts but hardly there is one which can " teach " a new astrologer how to go step

by step  & reach to the final & correct prediction. This software will provide

all KP rules in a format of reading material & second option will be working on

a chart with help of this software. While working, one can have a look at the

related rule if desired.

>

> In future, if required, some rules will be added, deleted, modified according

to the need.

>

> This software expected to take nearly two months time. Though it looks much

more, the condition with me is different. I am working in Mumbai & my daughter,

who is going to make this software, is working in Pune. She will be working for

the software on Week ends only (when I am there in Pune) Second thing is that I

have read the rules in KP readers, understood up to certain limits, but before I

put them in some software as a rule, I just want every thing to be confirmed &

no doubts be left behind.

>

> I request all experienced members to give their suggestions to me as the

software making is in preliminary stage. If anybody wants his article which

has published somewhere, to be included in the reading material of this

software will also be accepted.

>

> When this software is made, it will be added to the forum's file section &

will be FREE to all.

>

> Thanks & regards,

>

> Vishram Deshpande 

>

> Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download

Now! http://messenger./download.php

>

Dear Singh,

The list may not be in our forum but it is in some other forum & it is made by TWji. I don't know if such a list can be sent to other forum officially or we need to take permission. Mr TWji is an active member of our forum too. Its better you request him & he will help u.

Vishram Deshpande

G <hbk1hbk_2100 Sent: Fri, 2 October, 2009 11:47:14 AM Re: Houses to be considered for particular query.

Where is that list. I couldn't find it in the files section. I am interested in that list.RegardsG. Singh@gro ups.com, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Members,> > Previously I had agreed to provide a list of all KP rules within two days, but I got a mail from a friend who gave me a full list of events, houses to be considered ( exhaustive work done by TW ji) Now there is no point in putting my list again if it is already put up by an experienced astrologer like TW ji.> > I had put up this message in some other post but unfortunately the message didn't appear in the forum.> > Now, as the list issue is over, I have decided to make a software which can help new astrologers to go step by step & avoid

making mistakes. This new software will be mainly based on exact rules laid by our Guruji late KS Krishnamurti in his readers. Some other related points, which are described in Astro Secrets or late Chandrakant Bhatt's books, late Suresh Shahasane's books, four step theory (Mr Sunil Gondhalekar) will also be included. This software is supposed to be used along with a readymade chart made by some other software because in my opinion, already there are so many softwares which give these charts but hardly there is one which can "teach" a new astrologer how to go step by step & reach to the final & correct prediction. This software will provide all KP rules in a format of reading material & second option will be working on a chart with help of this software. While working, one can have a look at the related rule if desired.> > In future, if required, some rules will be added, deleted, modified according to the

need.> > This software expected to take nearly two months time. Though it looks much more, the condition with me is different. I am working in Mumbai & my daughter, who is going to make this software, is working in Pune. She will be working for the software on Week ends only (when I am there in Pune) Second thing is that I have read the rules in KP readers, understood up to certain limits, but before I put them in some software as a rule, I just want every thing to be confirmed & no doubts be left behind.> > I request all experienced members to give their suggestions to me as the software making is in preliminary stage. If anybody wants his article which has published somewhere, to be included in the reading material of this software will also be accepted.> > When this software is made, it will be added to the forum's file section & will be FREE to all.> > Thanks &

regards,> > Vishram Deshpande > > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php>

Try the new India Homepage.

Dear Vishramji: Thank you. You are kind hearted.--- On Fri, 10/2/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande Houses to be considered for particular query."KP System Forum" Friday, October 2, 2009, 4:12 AM

Dear Members,

Previously I had agreed to provide a list of all KP rules within two days, but I got a mail from a friend who gave me a full list of events, houses to be considered ( exhaustive work done by TW ji) Now there is no point in putting my list again if it is already put up by an experienced astrologer like TW ji.

I had put up this message in some other post but unfortunately the message didn't appear in the forum.

Now, as the list issue is over, I have decided to make a software which can help new astrologers to go step by step & avoid making mistakes. This new software will be mainly based on exact rules laid by our Guruji late KS Krishnamurti in his readers. Some other related points, which are described in Astro Secrets or late Chandrakant Bhatt's books, late Suresh Shahasane's books, four step theory (Mr Sunil Gondhalekar) will also be included. This software is supposed to be used along with a readymade chart made by some other software because in my opinion, already there are so many softwares which give these charts but hardly there is one which can "teach" a new astrologer how to go step by step & reach to the final & correct prediction. This software will provide all KP rules in a format of reading material & second option will be working on a chart with help of this software. While

In future, if required, some rules will be added, deleted, modified according to the need.

This software expected to take nearly two months time. Though it looks much more, the condition with me is different. I am working in Mumbai & my daughter, who is going to make this software, is working in Pune. She will be working for the software on Week ends only (when I am there in Pune) Second thing is that I have read the rules in KP readers, understood up to certain limits, but before I put them in some software as a rule, I just want every thing to be confirmed & no doubts be left behind.

I request all experienced members to give their suggestions to me as the software making is in preliminary stage. If anybody wants his article which has published somewhere, to be included in the reading material of this software will also be accepted.

When this software is made, it will be added to the forum's file section & will be FREE to all.

Thanks & regards,

Vishram Deshpande

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php

Vishram jiYou are plan seems to be wonderful and it a duty of Brahman who knows and dedicated for subject.I will pray to god that you accomplish this job as soon as possible.RegardsDr Mishra--- On Sat, 10/3/09, Vijay Nellore <nellorev wrote:Vijay Nellore <nellorevRe: Houses to be considered for particular query. Received: Saturday, October 3, 2009, 9:21 AM

Dear Vishramji: Thank you. You are kind hearted.--- On Fri, 10/2/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> Houses to be considered for particular query."KP System Forum" <@gro ups.com>Friday, October 2, 2009, 4:12 AM

Dear Members,

Thanks & regards,

Vishram Deshpande

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php

Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!