IndiaDivine.org

Planets in eclipse

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Members,

In KP Reader 3, I saw results of dasas of planets in eclipse, but how to find if a planet is in eclipse ? Like solar or lunar eclipse we cant see the planets in eclipse.The way by which we can find it out must be some calculations. What are these calculations ? Do they need to be in exact straigt line or some allowance is there ? In Marathi panchang I have seen planets becoming invisible (due to bright lite of Sun & the planet coming closer to Sun up to certain degrees) I have not seen mentions of "planet in eclipse" in Panchang or softwares. Please help me how to know this.

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Try the new India Homepage.

Vishramji

Eclipsed position of budh, shukra and mangal will be like pidhanyuti. I dont know what is astronomical things.

But by understanding pidhanyuti some help can be got.

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision,

On Sat, 03 Oct 2009 11:09:42 +0530 wrote

>

Dear Members,

In KP Reader 3, I saw results of dasas of planets in eclipse, but how to find if a planet is in eclipse ? Like solar or lunar eclipse we cant see the planets in eclipse.The way by which we can find it outmust besome calculations. What are these calculations ? Do they need to be in exact straigt line or some allowance is there ? In Marathi panchang I have seen planets becoming invisible (due to bright lite of Sun the planet coming closer to Sun up to certain degrees) I have not seen mentions of "planet in eclipse" in Panchang or softwares. Please help me how to know this.

Thanks regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Dear Patil ji,

Please refer this thread -

/message/17879

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 11:14 AM, VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_vijayanand wrote:

VishramjiEclipsed position of budh, shukra and mangal will be like pidhanyuti. I dont know what is astronomical things. But by understanding pidhanyuti some help can be got.Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision,

On Sat, 03 Oct 2009 11:09:42 +0530 wrote>Dear Members,In KP Reader 3, I saw results of dasas of planets in eclipse, but how to find if a planet is in eclipse ? Like solar or lunar eclipse we cant see the planets in eclipse.The way by which we can find it outmust besome calculations. What are these calculations ? Do they need to be in exact straigt line or some allowance is there ? In Marathi panchang I have seen planets becoming invisible (due to bright lite of Sun the planet coming closer to Sun up to certain degrees) I have not seen mentions of " planet in eclipse " in Panchang or softwares. Please help me how to know this. Thanks regards.Vishram DeshpandeTry the new India Homepage.

Vishramji,

If Paurnima and Amavasya happens (i.e.ravi and Chandra are exactly oppsosite or they ar in yuti )in the rashi of Rahu or Ketu,there is a eclipse.

The planets' position during that time will indicate planets during the eclipse.

Senior members may throw some light if I am wrong.

Sunil D.Joshi.

--- On Sat, 3/10/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande Planets in eclipse"KP System Forum" Saturday, 3 October, 2009, 8:51 AM

Dear Members,

In KP Reader 3, I saw results of dasas of planets in eclipse, but how to find if a planet is in eclipse ? Like solar or lunar eclipse we cant see the planets in eclipse.The way by which we can find it out must be some calculations. What are these calculations ? Do they need to be in exact straigt line or some allowance is there ? In Marathi panchang I have seen planets becoming invisible (due to bright lite of Sun & the planet coming closer to Sun up to certain degrees) I have not seen mentions of "planet in eclipse" in Panchang or softwares. Please help me how to know this.

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

Dear Sunil ji,

I am interested in knowing the exact thing to be seen to confirm that the planet is in eclipse, like when we see any two planets in same rashi & same degrees (or with a difference not more than 3 to 4 degrees) we can mathematically say that the planets are in conjuction. This can happen even if the planets are in different rashi (One planet at the end of one rashi & other planet at the starting of next rashi. Is there any calculation as such ?

Vishram Deshpande

Sunil Joshi <suniljoshi80 Sent: Sat, 3 October, 2009 12:33:00 PMRe: Planets in eclipse

Vishramji,

If Paurnima and Amavasya happens (i.e.ravi and Chandra are exactly oppsosite or they ar in yuti )in the rashi of Rahu or Ketu,there is a eclipse.

The planets' position during that time will indicate planets during the eclipse.

Sunil D.Joshi.

--- On Sat, 3/10/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> Planets in eclipse"KP System Forum" <@gro ups.com>Saturday, 3 October, 2009, 8:51 AM

Dear Members,

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

Dear Punit Pandey ji,

Thank you so much for providing the link (that too very fast) for information about planets in eclipse. Now I realise why people know you as a "hi tech astrologer"

A request all new comers to go through it & get their doubts cleared.

I take this opportunity to request you to do a favour for something else. There are so many points about which an astrologer is expected to know & some times it is quiet possible that some particular information is not available in KP readers ( because the books are intented mainly to teach KP system) My request is - can we get links for all such points ? This will help the new comers a lot. One may say that the new comers should read as many as possible books or old mails & enrich their knowledge, but this is very much time taking & they are likely to get misguided too. Can you do this favour ? Can we make a provision in our forum program (for future use) that whenever something conclusive is discussed or some experienced astrologers have put their opinions, with a click from your side the mails go to our file section & can be referred easily & there is

no need of reading hundreds of mails.

Thanks & regards

Vishram Deshpande

Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Sat, 3 October, 2009 11:30:45 AMRe: Planets in eclipse

Dear Patil ji,

http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 17879

On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 11:14 AM, VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. com> wrote:

VishramjiEclipsed position of budh, shukra and mangal will be like pidhanyuti. I dont know what is astronomical things. But by understanding pidhanyuti some help can be got.Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision,On Sat, 03 Oct 2009 11:09:42 +0530 wrote>Dear Members,In KP Reader 3, I saw results of dasas of planets in eclipse, but how to find if a planet is in eclipse ? Like solar or lunar eclipse we cant see the planets in eclipse.The way by which we can find it outmust besome calculations. What are these calculations ? Do they need to be in exact straigt line or some allowance is there ? In Marathi panchang I have seen planets becoming invisible (due to bright lite of Sun the planet coming closer to Sun up to certain degrees) I have not seen mentions of "planet in eclipse" in Panchang or softwares. Please help me how to know this. Thanks regards.Vishram DeshpandeTry the new India Homepage.

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

Dear Vishramji,

You know all about Solar and Lunar eclipse. In case of Sun and Moon we take an orb of 5 degrees for occurrence of an eclipse when they are conjoined with Rahu or Kethu on the Full-Moon or New Moon day. Foe other planets we have to consider an orb of only one degree for conjunction as they are visually very small in comparison to sun and Moon. When two or more of these planets are conjoined with each other and also with Rahu or Kethu , the nearer one eclipses the other. Even if they are not conjoined with the nodes there may be an eclipse if they conjointly transit on same orbital declination. The Sun and the nodes are always on 0 degree i.e. the Ecliptic. You can open www.zodiacal.com and find the chart details. there you will find the orbital declination for each planet. If the conjoined planets transit on the same degree either + or - of the ecliptic i.e.0 degree, there takes place an eclipse. If you need

more detail I may write later.

Dr. Rath

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpandeKP System Forum Sat, October 3, 2009 8:51:56 AM Planets in eclipse

Dear Members,

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Dear Sir,

while considering eclipse, we need not bother the planets are in different signs or different constellations. We have to seethe conjunction in straight line and same plan.

Dr. Rath

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande Sent: Sat, October 3, 2009 1:57:33 PMRe: Planets in eclipse

Dear Sunil ji,

I am interested in knowing the exact thing to be seen to confirm that the planet is in eclipse, like when we see any two planets in same rashi & same degrees (or with a difference not more than 3 to 4 degrees) we can mathematically say that the planets are in conjuction. This can happen even if the planets are in different rashi (One planet at the end of one rashi & other planet at the starting of next rashi. Is there any calculation as such ?

Vishram Deshpande

Sunil Joshi <suniljoshi80@ >@gro ups.comSat, 3 October, 2009 12:33:00 PMRe: Planets in eclipse

Vishramji,

Sunil D.Joshi.

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> Planets in eclipse"KP System Forum" <@gro ups.com>Saturday, 3 October, 2009, 8:51 AM

Dear Members,

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now! Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php

Dear Vishram,

Kindly peruse Pp147-154, Horary Astrology,(6th Reader),wherein you will fid not only K.P. interpretation,but also whatVarahamihira,Mantreswara,Prithyusas,

Mahadeva,Sanketanidhi and Traditional Astrology said...

The sublord of each cusp if eclipsed what results are seen during it's Dasa/Bhukti/Anthara/Sookshmas etc., is discussed quite comprehensively...

With the very best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

--- On Sat, 10/3/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpandeRe: Planets in eclipse Date: Saturday, October 3, 2009, 10:36 AM

Dear Punit Pandey ji,

Thank you so much for providing the link (that too very fast) for information about planets in eclipse. Now I realise why people know you as a "hi tech astrologer"

A request all new comers to go through it & get their doubts cleared.

I take this opportunity to request you to do a favour for something else. There are so many points about which an astrologer is expected to know & some times it is quiet possible that some particular information is not available in KP readers ( because the books are intented mainly to teach KP system) My request is - can we get links for all such points ? This will help the new comers a lot. One may say that the new comers should read as many as possible books or old mails & enrich their knowledge, but this is very much time taking & they are likely to get misguided too. Can you do this favour ? Can we make a provision in our forum program (for future use) that whenever something conclusive is discussed or some experienced astrologers have put their opinions, with a click from your side the mails go to our file section & can be referred easily & there is

no need of reading hundreds of mails.

Thanks & regards

Vishram Deshpande

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comSat, 3 October, 2009 11:30:45 AMRe: Planets in eclipse

Dear Patil ji,

http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 17879

On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 11:14 AM, VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. com> wrote:

VishramjiEclipsed position of budh, shukra and mangal will be like pidhanyuti. I dont know what is astronomical things. But by understanding pidhanyuti some help can be got.Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision,On Sat, 03 Oct 2009 11:09:42 +0530 wrote>Dear Members,In KP Reader 3, I saw results of dasas of planets in eclipse, but how to find if a planet is in eclipse ? Like solar or lunar eclipse we cant see the planets in eclipse.The way by which we can find it outmust besome calculations. What are these calculations ? Do they need to be in exact straigt line or some allowance is there ? In Marathi panchang I have seen planets becoming invisible (due to bright lite of Sun the planet coming closer to Sun up to certain degrees) I have not seen mentions of "planet in eclipse" in Panchang or softwares. Please help me how to know this. Thanks regards.Vishram DeshpandeTry the new India Homepage.

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php

Dear Dr Rath ji,Thanks for the exact reply which I was expecting from some one experienced like you. In some mails I got general info about the eclipse but HOW TO CONFIRM THAT A PARTICULAR PLANET (OTHER THAN SUN OR MOON) IS IN ECLIPSE was unattended. Now I think my doubt is clear & I can surely say when a planet is in eclipse from the data available to me.Just to confirm what I have understood, I repeat it in my words. For a planet to be in eclipse, there are two things which must occur i) Two planets must be in conjunction with a difference not more than 1/2 degree or less. ii) Two planets must have same orbital declination. These both the things can be found easily from SWsPl confirm following also. The planet (out of the two) who is away from earth gets eclipsed &

not the one who is obstructing the rays from the other planet. If this is correct, pl clear this doubt also. Can Rah/Ket come in between the earth & some planet & cause a planet to get eclipsed? If they do so, can it be a real eclipse ? (Because they don't have bodied who can obstruct rays.Thanks & regards.Vishram DeshpandeLuther Rath <rathluther Sent: Sat, 3 October, 2009 8:01:09 PMRe: Planets in eclipse Dear Vishramji, You know all about Solar and Lunar eclipse. In case of Sun and Moon we take an orb of 5 degrees for occurrence of an eclipse when they are conjoined with Rahu or Kethu on the Full-Moon or New Moon day. Foe other planets we have to consider an orb of only one degree for conjunction as they are visually very small in comparison to sun and Moon. When two or more of these planets are conjoined with each other and also with Rahu or Kethu , the nearer one eclipses the

other. Even if they are not conjoined with the nodes there may be an eclipse if they conjointly transit on same orbital declination. The Sun and the nodes are always on 0 degree i.e. the Ecliptic. You can open www.zodiacal. com and find the chart details. there you will find the orbital declination for each planet. If the conjoined planets transit on the same degree either + or - of the ecliptic i.e.0 degree, there takes place an eclipse. If you need more detail I may write later. Dr. Rath Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>KP System Forum <@gro ups.com>Sat, October 3, 2009 8:51:56 AM Planets in eclipse Dear Members, In KP Reader 3, I saw results of dasas of planets in eclipse, but how to find if a planet is in eclipse ? Like solar or lunar eclipse we cant see the planets in eclipse.The way by which we can find it out must be some calculations. What are these calculations ? Do they need to be in exact straigt line or some allowance is there ? In Marathi panchang I have seen planets becoming invisible (due to bright lite of Sun & the planet coming closer to Sun up to certain degrees) I have not

seen mentions of "planet in eclipse" in Panchang or softwares. Please help me how to know this. Thanks & regards. Vishram Deshpande Try the new India Homepage. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail.

Dear Vishram Ji,

Hare Krishna

Astrologically only with sun conjugation with in 4° any planet comes in called eclipse

bacause he or she become blind,

suresh awasthi--- On Sun, 10/4/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpandeRe: Planets in eclipse Date: Sunday, October 4, 2009, 3:00 AM

Dear Dr Rath ji,Thanks for the exact reply which I was expecting from some one experienced like you. In some mails I got general info about the eclipse but HOW TO CONFIRM THAT A PARTICULAR PLANET (OTHER THAN SUN OR MOON) IS IN ECLIPSE was unattended. Now I think my doubt is clear & I can surely say when a planet is in eclipse from the data available to me.Just to confirm what I have understood, I repeat it in my words. For a planet to be in eclipse, there are two things which must occur i) Two planets must be in conjunction with a difference not more than 1/2 degree or less. ii) Two planets must have same orbital declination. These both the things can be found easily from SWsPl confirm following also. The planet (out of the two) who is away from earth gets eclipsed & not the one who is obstructing the rays from the other planet. If this is correct, pl clear this doubt also. Can Rah/Ket come in between the earth &

some planet & cause a planet to get eclipsed? If they do so, can it be a real eclipse ? (Because they don't have bodied who can obstruct rays.Thanks & regards.Vishram Deshpande

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comSat, 3 October, 2009 8:01:09 PMRe: Planets in eclipse

Dear Vishramji,

You know all about Solar and Lunar eclipse. In case of Sun and Moon we take an orb of 5 degrees for occurrence of an eclipse when they are conjoined with Rahu or Kethu on the Full-Moon or New Moon day. Foe other planets we have to consider an orb of only one degree for conjunction as they are visually very small in comparison to sun and Moon. When two or more of these planets are conjoined with each other and also with Rahu or Kethu , the nearer one eclipses the other. Even if they are not conjoined with the nodes there may be an eclipse if they conjointly transit on same orbital declination. The Sun and the nodes are always on 0 degree i.e. the Ecliptic. You can open www.zodiacal. com and find the chart details. there you will find the orbital declination for each planet. If the conjoined planets transit on the same degree either + or - of the ecliptic i.e.0 degree, there takes place

an eclipse. If you need more detail I may write later.

Dr. Rath

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>KP System Forum <@gro ups.com>Sat, October 3, 2009 8:51:56 AM Planets in eclipse

Dear Members,

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Try the new India Homepage. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail.

Here is a good link to CAZIMI

http://www.academyofastrology.org/articles/burningquestion.pdf

Suresh Awasthi <suresh.awasthi Sent: Sun, 4 October, 2009 11:07:47 AMRe: Planets in eclipse

Dear Vishram Ji,

Hare Krishna

Astrologically only with sun conjugation with in 4° any planet comes in called eclipse

bacause he or she become blind,

suresh awasthi--- On Sun, 10/4/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>Re: Planets in eclipse@gro ups.comSunday, October 4, 2009, 3:00 AM

Dear Dr Rath ji,Thanks for the exact reply which I was expecting from some one experienced like you. In some mails I got general info about the eclipse but HOW TO CONFIRM THAT A PARTICULAR PLANET (OTHER THAN SUN OR MOON) IS IN ECLIPSE was unattended. Now I think my doubt is clear & I can surely say when a planet is in eclipse from the data available to me.Just to confirm what I have understood, I repeat it in my words. For a planet to be in eclipse, there are two things which must occur i) Two planets must be in conjunction with a difference not more than 1/2 degree or less. ii) Two planets must have same orbital declination. These both the things can be found easily from SWsPl confirm following also. The planet (out of the two) who is away from earth gets eclipsed & not the one who is obstructing the rays from the other planet. If this is correct, pl clear this doubt also. Can Rah/Ket come in between the earth &

some planet & cause a planet to get eclipsed? If they do so, can it be a real eclipse ? (Because they don't have bodied who can obstruct rays.Thanks & regards.Vishram Deshpande

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comSat, 3 October, 2009 8:01:09 PMRe: Planets in eclipse

Dear Vishramji,

You know all about Solar and Lunar eclipse. In case of Sun and Moon we take an orb of 5 degrees for occurrence of an eclipse when they are conjoined with Rahu or Kethu on the Full-Moon or New Moon day. Foe other planets we have to consider an orb of only one degree for conjunction as they are visually very small in comparison to sun and Moon. When two or more of these planets are conjoined with each other and also with Rahu or Kethu , the nearer one eclipses the other. Even if they are not conjoined with the nodes there may be an eclipse if they conjointly transit on same orbital declination. The Sun and the nodes are always on 0 degree i.e. the Ecliptic. You can open www.zodiacal. com and find the chart details. there you will find the orbital declination for each planet. If the conjoined planets transit on the same degree either + or - of the ecliptic i.e.0 degree, there takes place

Dr. Rath

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>KP System Forum <@gro ups.com>Sat, October 3, 2009 8:51:56 AM Planets in eclipse

Dear Members,

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Try the new India Homepage. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail.

Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.

Dear Dr.Rath,

The word "visually very small in comparison to sun and Moon" is not clear you may please elaborate. Because the JUP is the biggest planet compared to sun, moon.

I would like to add some point on the eclipse for other planets. That is the declination for the other planets must be same as sun/moon to have an eclipse apart from it's longitude.

Regards,

D.Senthil

--- On Sat, 10/3/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Planets in eclipse Date: Saturday, October 3, 2009, 7:31 AM

Dear Vishramji,

Dr. Rath

Dear Members,

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Dear Dr.Rath,

Yes. You are correct.

D.Senthil--- On Sat, 10/3/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Planets in eclipse Date: Saturday, October 3, 2009, 8:25 AM

Dear Sir,

while considering eclipse, we need not bother the planets are in different signs or different constellations. We have to seethe conjunction in straight line and same plan.

Dr. Rath

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>@gro ups.comSat, October 3, 2009 1:57:33 PMRe: Planets in eclipse

Dear Sunil ji,

Vishram Deshpande

Sunil Joshi <suniljoshi80@ >@gro ups.comSat, 3 October, 2009 12:33:00 PMRe: Planets in eclipse

Vishramji,

Sunil D.Joshi.

Dear Members,

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now! Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php

Dear Senthil,

1. Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn look very small in comparison to Sun and Moon. This is what I meant by visually small.

2. Planets need not be in the same declination with the Sun unless eclipse should take place with the Sun. The declination of the concerned planets need be in same declination on 0 degree (Ecliptic) or on either side of it.

Dr. Rath

Senthil <athi_ram Sent: Tue, October 6, 2009 10:06:31 AMRe: Planets in eclipse

Dear Dr.Rath,

The word "visually very small in comparison to sun and Moon" is not clear you may please elaborate. Because the JUP is the biggest planet compared to sun, moon.

I would like to add some point on the eclipse for other planets. That is the declination for the other planets must be same as sun/moon to have an eclipse apart from it's longitude.

Regards,

D.Senthil

--- On Sat, 10/3/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Planets in eclipse@gro ups.comSaturday, October 3, 2009, 7:31 AM

Dear Vishramji,

Dr. Rath

Dear Members,

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Thanks.

Dr. Rath

Senthil <athi_ram Sent: Tue, October 6, 2009 10:08:29 AMRe: Planets in eclipse

Dear Dr.Rath,

Yes. You are correct.

D.Senthil--- On Sat, 10/3/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Planets in eclipse@gro ups.comSaturday, October 3, 2009, 8:25 AM

Dear Sir,

Dr. Rath

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>@gro ups.comSat, October 3, 2009 1:57:33 PMRe: Planets in eclipse

Dear Sunil ji,

Vishram Deshpande

Vishramji,

Sunil D.Joshi.

Dear Members,

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Dear Dr.Rath,

I understood now. We can see Sun & moon on the sky but others are not visible. Regarding second point I can say that the SUN, MOO should be in same straight line to have eclipse & other planets to have eclipse they also must be in same line may be some small + or - variation for the declination & longitude.

Thanks and regards,

D.Senthil

--- On Tue, 10/6/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Planets in eclipse Date: Tuesday, October 6, 2009, 7:29 AM

Dear Senthil,

1. Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn look very small in comparison to Sun and Moon. This is what I meant by visually small.

2. Planets need not be in the same declination with the Sun unless eclipse should take place with the Sun. The declination of the concerned planets need be in same declination on 0 degree (Ecliptic) or on either side of it.

Dr. Rath

Senthil <athi_ram >@gro ups.comTue, October 6, 2009 10:06:31 AMRe: Planets in eclipse

Dear Dr.Rath,

Regards,

D.Senthil

--- On Sat, 10/3/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Planets in eclipse@gro ups.comSaturday, October 3, 2009, 7:31 AM

Dear Vishramji,

Dr. Rath

Dear Members,

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Try the new India Homepage. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail.

Dear Vishramji,

2 points mentioned in second paragraph are correct.

The planet away from the earth is eclipsed not the nearer one. It is right.

The nodes, since not having a physical body, cannot cause any eclipse nor they can be eclipsed by any other planets. In case when two planets are conjoined with any node, the farther planets definitely gets eclipsed by the nearer one.

Dr. Rath

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande Sent: Sun, October 4, 2009 8:30:38 AMRe: Planets in eclipse

Dear Vishramji,

Dr. Rath

Dear Members,

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande