IndiaDivine.org

ECLIPSED PLANETS OR PLANET DEPOSITED IN THE STAR OF ECLIPSED PLANETS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Vishramji and all Friends

As the sigification of planets in eclipse is totally different what we expected.

Please refer HORARY ASTROLOGY under Eclipse section. You will find there that if

ANY PLANET HAS BEEN IN THE STAR OF THE ECLIPSED PLANET, THEN TOTALLY DETRIMENTAL

RESULTS WILL HAVE TO BE PREDICTED.

Means lagna sub lord has been deposited in the star of the planet who is

eclipsed then the jataka will go in jail. As there is no connection of lagna

bhava and jail bandhan yoga.

I had put up an article in NAKSHATRANCHE DENE Deepavali Issue. I contacted so

many astrologers to know about eclipsed planets astronomical data and phenomena

but no body helped me.

Everyone has been requested to go through it and comment in it.

Vijayanand Patil, President Astrovision, The Scientific Socy.for Research and

Devt in Astrolog, Kolhapr,Maharashtra

Cell No. +91 9422582853/+91 9673746303

write to : guide_vijayanand

, Sunil Joshi <suniljoshi80 wrote:

>

> Vishramji,

> If Paurnima and Amavasya happens (i.e.ravi and Chandra  are exactly oppsosite

or they ar in yuti )in the rashi of Rahu or Ketu,there is a eclipse.

> The planets' position during that time will indicate planets during the

eclipse.

> Senior members may throw some light if I am wrong.

> Sunil D.Joshi.

>

> --- On Sat, 3/10/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:

>

>

> Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande

> Planets in eclipse

> " KP System Forum "

> Saturday, 3 October, 2009, 8:51 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Members,

>  

> In KP Reader 3, I saw results of dasas of planets in eclipse, but how to find

if a planet is in eclipse ? Like solar or lunar eclipse we cant see the planets

in eclipse.The way by which we can find it out must be some calculations. What

are these calculations ?  Do they need to be in exact straigt line or some

allowance is there ? In Marathi panchang I have seen planets becoming invisible

(due to bright lite of Sun & the planet coming closer to Sun up to certain

degrees) I have not seen mentions of " planet in eclipse " in Panchang or

softwares. Please help me how to know this.

>  

> Thanks & regards.

>  

> Vishram Deshpande

>

>

> Try the new India Homepage.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

http://in.overview.mail./

>

please send article in english for group or you may send it for kpezine--- On Sat, 3/10/09, guide <guide_vijayanand wrote:

guide <guide_vijayanand ECLIPSED PLANETS OR PLANET DEPOSITED IN THE STAR OF ECLIPSED PLANETS Date: Saturday, 3 October, 2009, 2:26 AM

Dear Vishramji and all FriendsAs the sigification of planets in eclipse is totally different what we expected. Please refer HORARY ASTROLOGY under Eclipse section. You will find there that if ANY PLANET HAS BEEN IN THE STAR OF THE ECLIPSED PLANET, THEN TOTALLY DETRIMENTAL RESULTS WILL HAVE TO BE PREDICTED.Means lagna sub lord has been deposited in the star of the planet who is eclipsed then the jataka will go in jail. As there is no connection of lagna bhava and jail bandhan yoga. I had put up an article in NAKSHATRANCHE DENE Deepavali Issue. I contacted so many astrologers to know about eclipsed planets astronomical data and phenomena but no body helped me. Everyone has been requested to go through it and comment in it.Vijayanand Patil, President Astrovision, The Scientific Socy.for Research and Devt in Astrolog, Kolhapr,MaharashtraCell No. +91 9422582853/+ 91 9673746303write to : guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. com@gro ups.com, Sunil Joshi <suniljoshi80@ ...> wrote:>> Vishramji,> If Paurnima and Amavasya happens (i.e.ravi and Chandra are exactly oppsosite or they ar in yuti )in the rashi of Rahu or Ketu,there is a eclipse.> The planets' position during that time will indicate planets during the eclipse.> Senior members may throw some light if I am wrong.> Sunil D.Joshi.> > --- On Sat, 3/10/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ ...> wrote:> > > Vishram

Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ ...>> Planets in eclipse> "KP System Forum" <@gro ups.com>> Saturday, 3 October, 2009, 8:51 AM> > > > > > > > > Dear Members,> > In KP Reader 3, I saw results of dasas of planets in eclipse, but how to find if a planet is in eclipse ? Like solar or lunar eclipse we cant see the planets in eclipse.The way by which we can find it out must be some calculations. What are these calculations ? Do they need to be in exact straigt line or some allowance is there ? In Marathi panchang I have seen planets becoming invisible (due to bright lite of Sun & the planet coming closer to Sun up to

certain degrees) I have not seen mentions of "planet in eclipse" in Panchang or softwares. Please help me how to know this.> > Thanks & regards.> > Vishram Deshpande> > > Try the new India Homepage. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more. http://in.overview. mail.. com/>

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!