ven

ven

ven

rahu

saturn

saturn

saturn

sublords from diff softwares

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

Dear Rajiv I have found all the times my analysis correct when it is done with

Parasar Light,Geo Vision 6.1 Software and Rasi lord,Naks Lord,Sub Lord and Sub

-sub lord reading for your chart is thus 1-sun -ketu- Moon- Moon 2-Mercury -

Sun-Jupiter-Mercury 3- Venus-Mars- Ketu- saturn 4-Mars-Saturn-saturn-ketu 5-

Jupiter- ketu-Moon-Venus 6-Saturn-Sun-Saturn-Mars 7- Saturn-Mars-venus- Rahu

8-Jupiter - Jupiter-Rahu-Jupiter 9-Mars-Ketu-Venus-Saturn 10 Venus- Sun- Saturn-

Venus 11- Mercury- Mars-Venus- Mercury 12-Moon-saturn-saturn-sun  

Dhirendra Nath Misra

rajiv bokariya <bokaariya

Saturday, October 3, 2009 9:16:44 PM

various software various sublords for one chart

same for chart  10-Jul-64

8.55am  barsi   maharashtra  india  

kp star one astrosage raichur tw's sent 1 ven mon ven moon 2 mars jup rahu 

jup 3 saturn ketu mercury ketu 4 mars saturn rahu  saturn 5 venus moon sun  moon

6 jupitor saturn saturn saturn 7 mercury mars ven ven 8 sun rahu mars rahu 9

saturn ven ven ven 10 jupitor saturn jup saturn 11 ketu ven ven ven 12 rahu

saturn saturn saturn sublords from diff softwares

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

Dear Mr.Misra,

You will get any number of astrologers,each claiming that the SW used by them gives the most correct results...that is precisely why all 'schools' of astrology solve the question of the correct value of the precession of the Equinoxes..else,such claims will abound, as days pass by,and more and more Astrologers access the internet...

In my personal opinion,therefore,you will find different dates for the Mahabharata,or for that matter the Ramayana being advocated...time and again....and so on...each one giving his own astronomical data as well as historic and geographical data,to bak up their claims...similar differences in dates surrounding Dwarka and Lord Sri Krishna's

birth and moksha etc., prevail...another point of dispute is the dating of the Indua Valley civilisation...

What suggestions,in correcting these anomalies,would you have to make ?

I personally feel that unless the correct date of the beginning of the Precession of the Equinoxes needs to be solved,once,and for all.

Yogesh Lajmi,

--- On Sun, 10/4/09, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisraRe: various software various sublords for one chart Date: Sunday, October 4, 2009, 5:43 AM

Dear Rajiv I have found all the times my analysis correct when it is done with Parasar Light,Geo Vision 6.1 Software and Rasi lord,Naks Lord,Sub Lord and Sub -sub lord reading for your chart is thus 1-sun -ketu- Moon- Moon 2-Mercury - Sun-Jupiter- Mercury 3- Venus-Mars- Ketu- saturn 4-Mars-Saturn- saturn-ketu 5- Jupiter- ketu-Moon-Venus 6-Saturn-Sun- Saturn-Mars 7- Saturn-Mars- venus- Rahu 8-Jupiter - Jupiter-Rahu- Jupiter 9-Mars-Ketu- Venus-Saturn 10 Venus- Sun- Saturn- Venus 11- Mercury- Mars-Venus- Mercury 12-Moon-saturn- saturn-sun Dhirendra Nath Misra ____________ _________ _________ __rajiv bokariya <bokaariya >@gro ups.comSaturday, October 3, 2009 9:16:44 PM various software various sublords for one chart same for chart 10-Jul-648.55am barsi maharashtra india kp star one astrosage raichur tw's sent 1 ven mon ven moon 2 mars jup rahu jup 3 saturn ketu mercury ketu 4 mars saturn rahu saturn 5 venus moon sun moon 6 jupitor saturn saturn saturn 7 mercury mars ven ven 8 sun rahu mars rahu 9 saturn ven ven ven 10 jupitor saturn jup saturn 11 ketu ven ven ven 12 rahu saturn saturn saturn sublords from diff softwares ____________ _________ _________ __Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

Dear yogesh,

Forget about precession even if the precession is different the sayana position(= nyrayana + ayanamsa) of all the cusp/planets must be same for all SW but is it is not happening so. This indicates that there is no uniformity is adopted for obliquity, sidereal time,latitude for calculating CUSP similarly orbit inclination, nutation, abbration, pre-distribution for the planets(specifically for JUP,SAT) also considered with some approximation. Few may consider all effects and other may neglect it so obviously there must be some difference in sayana longitude itself. So even if the precession is same/uniform when you deduct this amount from sayana to get narayana again we will get the same difference only.

Hope the members will agree my points.

Regards,

D.Senthil

--- On Sun, 10/4/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: various software various sublords for one chart Cc: "Dhirendra Nath Misra" <dhirendranathmisraSunday, October 4, 2009, 2:57 AM

Dear Mr.Misra,

You will get any number of astrologers, each claiming that the SW used by them gives the most correct results...that is precisely why all 'schools' of astrology solve the question of the correct value of the precession of the Equinoxes..else, such claims will abound, as days pass by,and more and more Astrologers access the internet...

In my personal opinion,therefore, you will find different dates for the Mahabharata, or for that matter the Ramayana being advocated... time and again....and so on...each one giving his own astronomical data as well as historic and geographical data,to bak up their claims...similar differences in dates surrounding Dwarka and Lord Sri Krishna's

birth and moksha etc., prevail...another point of dispute is the dating of the Indua Valley civilisation. ..

What suggestions, in correcting these anomalies,would you have to make ?

I personally feel that unless the correct date of the beginning of the Precession of the Equinoxes needs to be solved,once, and for all.

Yogesh Lajmi,

--- On Sun, 10/4/09, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com> wrote:

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>Re: various software various sublords for one chart@gro ups.comSunday, October 4, 2009, 5:43 AM

Dear Rajiv I have found all the times my analysis correct when it is done with Parasar Light,Geo Vision 6.1 Software and Rasi lord,Naks Lord,Sub Lord and Sub -sub lord reading for your chart is thus 1-sun -ketu- Moon- Moon 2-Mercury - Sun-Jupiter- Mercury 3- Venus-Mars- Ketu- saturn 4-Mars-Saturn- saturn-ketu 5- Jupiter- ketu-Moon-Venus 6-Saturn-Sun- Saturn-Mars 7- Saturn-Mars- venus- Rahu 8-Jupiter - Jupiter-Rahu- Jupiter 9-Mars-Ketu- Venus-Saturn 10 Venus- Sun- Saturn- Venus 11- Mercury- Mars-Venus- Mercury 12-Moon-saturn- saturn-sun Dhirendra Nath Misra ____________ _________ _________ __rajiv bokariya <bokaariya >@gro ups.comSent:

Saturday, October 3, 2009 9:16:44 PM various software various sublords for one chart same for chart 10-Jul-648.55am barsi maharashtra india kp star one astrosage raichur tw's sent 1 ven mon ven moon 2 mars jup rahu jup 3 saturn ketu mercury ketu 4 mars saturn rahu saturn 5 venus moon sun moon 6 jupitor saturn saturn saturn 7 mercury mars ven ven 8 sun rahu mars rahu 9 saturn ven ven ven 10 jupitor saturn jup saturn 11 ketu ven ven ven 12 rahu saturn saturn saturn sublords from diff softwares ____________ _________ _________ __Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!