IndiaDivine.org

Tenancy-arbitration -- Quiz

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sujataji

You were supposed to put before everyone the thing that about your so called Meditation and so called request to God. Then what you say is correct.

And nobody should boast himself about the sidhies and all other things or otherwise it is the thing to be laughed at. Because any wise person may ask a question in this case, that by so called Theta Meditation, why you did not requested God for the thing which you at last depended on arbitrator/mediator. Why it was not completed and got fructified by your so called Request to God., If the Almighty had been requested by and through Theta Meditation then what was the need of taking horary and all other things.

As KSK was also blessed with Lord Uchist Mahaganapathi and with the help of this only KSK discovered so many hidden truths. So he says planets will never lie. But everything is predistined also. In other words, what we pray or perform certain karmik deeds, that may or may not relation with the things had happened previously or supposed to happen in the future,

I feel that the people who show that they are different from others will have to know it.

All are requested to not take it personally. This is the general thing.

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The Scientific Socy.for Research and Devt. in Astrology, Kolhapur, Maharashtra,India

On Sun, 04 Oct 2009 12:10:29 +0530 wrote

>

Thank u TWjiRegardsSujataTW : Sun, 4 October, 2009 10:00:30 AM Re: Tenancy-arbitration -- Quiz

Dear Sujata ji,

I'm very delighted to hear the good news and congratulations to those who did the correction prediction!

Regards,

TW

@gro ups.com, sujata das wrote:

>

> Dear Ajoy, nicky, Dr Rath

> The case was decided today around 1-22 pm. The orders of the court were signed after about an hour.Its for ur information that with the technique of theta meditation, i had requested God to get my house vacated immediately. on 28-9. And it has happened in 5 days. But I have to pay 4 lakhs because my core belief of having to pay tenant for vacating house had not been replaced with a postive belief to the contrary. So u get what u beleive.

> The lagna rising at the time of fructification of event ju ve ra The horary asc. was ju ve sa. So ra aspected by mar gave result of sat in8 and ma l/o11, 12

> Interestingly in my natal H., Sa is A grade significator of 8th house Ra ju ve are all significators of 8th H and 4th H. Me is significator of 6.9 10(court order) I am running me me sa ra dasa. So the horary gives correct answer without reference to NATAL.

> Regards

> Sujata

>

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> Ajoy

> @gro ups.com

> Sat, 3 October, 2009 1:35:56 PM

> RE: Tenancy-arbitration -- Quiz

>

>

> Dear Sujata Ji

> The case maybesettled after 6.45pm on3rdOct.5thOct doesn’t seem to be a favorable date.

> Regards,

> Ajoy

> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _

> @gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On Behalf Of Luther Rath

> Saturday, October 03, 2009 8:30 AM

> @gro ups.com

> Re: Tenancy-arbitration -- Quiz

>

> I shall be awaiting for the result. Thanks.

> Dr. Rath

> sujata das

> @gro ups.com

> Fri, October 2, 2009 12:20:27 PM

>

> Dear Dr Rath

> I will tell u after the case

> Regards

> Sujata

> Luther Rath

> @gro ups.com

> Fri, 2 October, 2009 8:10:11 AM

>

> Dear Sujataji,

> I think the 3rd October, a Saturday and Saturn Star day is the more probable date for the agreement.

> Dr. Rath

> sujata das

> @gro ups.com

> Thu, October 1, 2009 10:58:46 PM

> Tenancy-arbitration -- Quiz

>

> Dear Friends.

> My tenancy case is fixed for settlement through 'mediation' or arbitration on 3-10-09. I analysed no. 182 on 29th sept at 22-22-33 hrs.. Sat+ is csl of 1 24 6 7 8 12 and occupies the 8th, l/o 2 Its in the star of su in 9 and sub oof jup in 1 l/o 3 and 1. On 3rd oct, its sat star day.Dasa is of mo ve ve ke Ke+ is csl of 3 and 9 in the star of ju l/o 1 3 in 1. Dasa lord mo in mo in 1 l/o 8, star of mo and sub of ve in 8,l/o 5 6 10 in its own star. Ve+ in8 and sub of mo, signifying 1 8. So the DBAS signify 1 8 4 5 6 3 9 11 thru star and sub.

> If it does not materilise on 3rd, then it may be decided on 5th oct, which is a ke starday from 11-05am and the court starts from 11am.

> Would anyone like to say when it will happen

> Regards

> Sujata

> Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now! http://in.. com/trynew

>

> Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.

> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

>

>

> http://mail.

>

>

>

> Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more. http://in.overview. mail.. com/

>

Try the new India Homepage.