IndiaDivine.org

lost passport and 50 K

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear astrologersI faced great difficulty .I had lost my passport and bag with 50 K in that.I had sent this bag from my office to my resi in the same building upstairs.Person who was told to give bag had told it has been give to one from ladies. either my wife or my brother's wife or mother.person came back imediately to office after handovering the bag.when i asked the bag to wife she says, i did not get back the bag.now who had done cheating...it is homely matter so much problemit is a old case but today i decided to go in deep .lost passport 50 k ... kp no. 163 dated 5-10-2009 time 1.00 am

vasai please advice me .clearly ...as all are from my family.I had not made any complaint for money but passport is must. lot of procedure and headaces.rajiv

Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.

Dear Raji Bokariya, You are very lucky that your query is approved by moderator Pandey Ji.Rajiv I have already told you that no one is trust worthy with in your premises and you are revealing the same.But what is the use of this query at this stage.The very person whom you had handed over bag to deliver must identify the very lady who is cheating you.Police gets the identification parade done in the Jail to identify thief. Whom was bag to be delivered in your house?Ask the very man to identify whom he had handed over the bag. Was the lady young or old? Is the man honest himself who was deputed to hand over the bag?Any way I will also try to solve your query.But it all will create more tension in your home.It is my submission that you should not go in to deep but

surely get the F.I.R lodged in nearest police station regarding loss of your passport and about 50K.It is very tough case to identify the culprit.Yogis having paranormal powers can make reply correctly.

Dhirendra Nath Misra

rajiv bokariya <bokaariya Sent: Monday, October 5, 2009 1:12:15 AM lost passport and 50 K

dear astrologers

I faced great difficulty .

I had lost my passport and bag with 50 K in that.

I had sent this bag from my office to my resi in the same building upstairs.

Person who was told to give bag had told it has been give to one from ladies. either my wife or my brother's wife or mother.

person came back imediately to office after handovering the bag.

when i asked the bag to wife she says, i did not get back the bag.

now who had done cheating...it is homely matter so much problem

it is a old case but today i decided to go in deep .

lost passport 50 k ... kp no. 163 dated 5-10-2009 time 1.00 am vasai

please advice me .clearly ...as all are from my family.

I had not made any complaint for money but passport is must. lot of procedure and headaces.

rajiv

Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.