11th Dec 2012

Mars

Sun

Mercury

Moon

Venus

Rahu

Saturn

Major quake at 30 degree North Latitude to 45 Degree North latitude and 30 Degree East Longitude to 60 Degree East Longitude.

Between 11th December 2012 and 27th December 2012 Jupiter transit over Taurus with Ketu and aspected by the Sun, Mercury, Venus, Moon and Rahu, this combination of planets will farm Carbon Monoxide resulted in major Earth Quake between 30E00 to 60E 00/30N00to45N00.

On 7th/8th December 1988 Taurus with Jupiter and Mercury, Sun, Moon and Mars at Scorpio resulted in Quake at Armenia, the same I had predicted on 26th August 1988, my first mundane astrological predictions based on Zodiacal affinities.

Late.Dr.S.K.Kelkar, famous for his natural calamities predictions based on National charts shown interest in learning my method of prediction on Natural calamities. Retired High Court, Delhi Judge Mr.S.N.Kapoor asked me to put more research work on mundane astrology (as I have done good job on the same) after listening my speech at Poona on 9th September 1989.

This quake may touch up to Mexico as well as United States of America and partial border of Gujarat, India.

Quake range will be around 12 to 14 in the richer scale and around 150 KM width and 1000 KM length.

With Regards

Sahhasra Saagaraâ€Brahmaandaâ€

Try the new India Homepage.

Dear SSBSri Aurbindo had said that that there would b many earthquakes and 1/5th of the population of the world would b left. The light of truth would descend upon the earth. According to his Mother. it should happen before 2020. So, a spritual age will dawn on the earth.RegardsSujataSagar S <ssagar86kp group Tue, 6 October, 2009 11:37:06 PM Mayan calender- My predictions based on Mundane astrology

Hi

Mayan calendar predicts 21st December 2012

Moon

Ketu

Jupiter

21st Dec 2012

Mars

Sun

Mercury

Venus

Rahu

Saturn

Ketu

Jupiter

11th Dec 2012

Mars

Sun

Mercury

Moon

Venus

Rahu

Saturn

Major quake at 30 degree North Latitude to 45 Degree North latitude and 30 Degree East Longitude to 60 Degree East Longitude.

Between 11th December 2012 and 27th December 2012 Jupiter transit over Taurus with Ketu and aspected by the Sun, Mercury, Venus, Moon and Rahu, this combination of planets will farm Carbon Monoxide resulted in major Earth Quake between 30E00 to 60E 00/30N00to45N00.

On 7th/8th December 1988 Taurus with Jupiter and Mercury, Sun, Moon and Mars at Scorpio resulted in Quake at Armenia , the same I had predicted on 26th August 1988, my first mundane astrological predictions based on Zodiacal affinities.

Late.Dr.S.K. Kelkar, famous for his natural calamities predictions based on National charts shown interest in learning my method of prediction on Natural calamities. Retired High Court, Delhi Judge Mr.S.N.Kapoor asked me to put more research work on mundane astrology (as I have done good job on the same) after listening my speech at Poona on 9th September 1989.

This quake may touch up to Mexico as well as United States of America and partial border of Gujarat , India .

Quake range will be around 12 to 14 in the richer scale and around 150 KM width and 1000 KM length.

With Regards

Respected Sujata Ji

Hare Krishna

Mother was shishya of Shri Aurobindo Ghosh Ji Not Mother of Aurbindo Ji

Correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks & Regards

suresh awasthi--- On Wed, 10/7/09, sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:

sujata das <sujatadash1Re: Mayan calender- My predictions based on Mundane astrology Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 1:28 PM

Dear SSBSri Aurbindo had said that that there would b many earthquakes and 1/5th of the population of the world would b left. The light of truth would descend upon the earth. According to his Mother. it should happen before 2020. So, a spritual age will dawn on the earth.RegardsSujata

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>kp group <@gro ups.com>Tue, 6 October, 2009 11:37:06 PM Mayan calender- My predictions based on Mundane astrology

Hi

Moon

Ketu

Jupiter

21st Dec 2012

Mars

Sun

Mercury

Venus

Rahu

Saturn

Ketu

Jupiter

11th Dec 2012

Mars

Sun

Mercury

Moon

Venus

Rahu

Saturn

On 7th/8th December 1988 Taurus with Jupiter and Mercury, Sun, Moon and Mars at Scorpio resulted in Quake at Armenia , the same I had predicted on 26th August 1988, my first mundane astrological predictions based on Zodiacal affinities.

Late.Dr.S.K. Kelkar, famous for his natural calamities predictions based on National charts shown interest in learning my method of prediction on Natural calamities. Retired High Court, Delhi Judge Mr.S.N.Kapoor asked me to put more research work on mundane astrology (as I have done good job on the same) after listening my speech at Poona on 9th September 1989.

This quake may touch up to Mexico as well as United States of America and partial border of Gujarat , India .

With Regards

Dear Sujata,

Do you sincerely believe all this ? The Hindus don't say so...neither astrologers nor astronomers nor our Earth Scientists...What,may I know will be the effect over India's coastline ? Most towns and cities could go underwater ?

Do respond...we live in Mumbai...and what happenned to the prediction about a giant Asteroid falling into te Indian Ocean...it was to have fallen some years ago ?

Looking forward to your mail,asap...

Yogesh Lajmi.

--- On Wed, 10/7/09, sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:

sujata das <sujatadash1Re: Mayan calender- My predictions based on Mundane astrology Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 1:28 PM

Dear SSBSri Aurbindo had said that that there would b many earthquakes and 1/5th of the population of the world would b left. The light of truth would descend upon the earth. According to his Mother. it should happen before 2020. So, a spritual age will dawn on the earth.RegardsSujata

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>kp group <@gro ups.com>Tue, 6 October, 2009 11:37:06 PM Mayan calender- My predictions based on Mundane astrology

Hi

Moon

Ketu

Jupiter

21st Dec 2012

Mars

Sun

Mercury

Venus

Rahu

Saturn

Ketu

Jupiter

11th Dec 2012

Mars

Sun

Mercury

Moon

Venus

Rahu

Saturn

With Regards

Dear Sujataji

Thanks for the clue.

As per my knowledge between 2011 to 2025 there will be major changes in Universe , almost 13 years one round of Jupiter from Aries to Aries cycle.

Thanks and Regards

Sahhasra Saagara

sujata das <sujatadash1 Sent: Wed, 7 October, 2009 6:58:42 PMRe: Mayan calender- My predictions based on Mundane astrology

Hi

Moon

Ketu

Jupiter

21st Dec 2012

Mars

Sun

Mercury

Venus

Rahu

Saturn

Ketu

Jupiter

11th Dec 2012

Mars

Sun

Mercury

Moon

Venus

Rahu

Saturn

With Regards

From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

Dear Sagar ji,

On 7th December 1988, Jupiter was in Taurus aspecting Sun, Moon and Mercury. Mars was not in any of these signs but in Pisces. This phenomenon i.e. Jupiter opposing Sun, Moon and Mercury occurs almost every year. No big deal.

I do not find much astrological grounds in your 2012 predictions. For example, how you calculated latitude/ longitude? How you calculated intensity on richter scale? How you calculated all that KM stuff?

This is a sensitive matter and an astrologer should be very careful in predicting such a thing. Astrologers/ Fortune tellers are already started exploiting people (e.g see this - http://www.astrocamp.com/Vedic Astrology/2009/05/webbot-2012-best-method-for-future.html) by scaring them and a serious astrologer like you should write such a thing with full responsibility.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 11:37 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

Hi

Moon

Ketu

Jupiter

21st Dec 2012

Mars

Sun

Mercury

Venus

Rahu

Saturn

Ketu

Jupiter

11th Dec 2012

Mars

Sun

Mercury

Moon

Venus

Rahu

Saturn

On 7th/8th December 1988 Taurus with Jupiter and Mercury, Sun, Moon and Mars at Scorpio resulted in Quake at Armenia, the same I had predicted on 26th August 1988, my first mundane astrological predictions based on Zodiacal affinities.

Late.Dr.S.K.Kelkar, famous for his natural calamities predictions based on National charts shown interest in learning my method of prediction on Natural calamities. Retired High Court, Delhi Judge Mr.S.N.Kapoor asked me to put more research work on mundane astrology (as I have done good job on the same) after listening my speech at Poona on 9th September 1989.

This quake may touch up to Mexico as well as United States of America and partial border of Gujarat, India.

With Regards

Sahhasra Saagara”Brahmaanda”

Dear Friends,I give my views on the END of the Universe, by various aspects as....

In Buddhism

"Saptha Suryodgamana Sutra"

in Buddhism, says that seven Suns will be risen at the same time at the END of

the world and everything in this universe will be burnt by the heat of those seven

Suns. That heat makes a fire. It is called 'Kalpa Anala'. Further it says that

it will happen at the end of the KALPA. or Kalpantha. ( 01 Kalpa = 4320000000) Now

we are in "Maha Bhadra Kalpa". As per the Buddhist teachings, there

may be five Lord Buddahs during this Kalpa. Already four Lord Buddhas have been

born as Kakusanda, Konagama, Kasyapa and Gauthama. One more Lord is to be born

in future in this Kalpa, by the name of 'Maithiriya'. According to rough

calculation, now we have passed 1,972,949,110 years out of 4,320,000,000 as at

2009 in this Maha Bhadra Kalpa. As Buddhists we believe the teachings, as the

current period of Buddhism will remain for 5000 years and after that the next

birth of Buddha will take place. Now we are in the 2553rd year of current Buddhist

period.

In Hinduism

God Easwar can burn this universe

within a second. But he may be able to do so after 311,040,000,000,000 of Solar

Years of the age of Maha Bharma.

There is nothing mentioned about

the period of World End in Bible and Holy Kur-aan

As per Astrology, 432,000 of

Solar years is equal to Mahaa Yuga, which contains 4 Sub Yugas. Now we are

running the last Yuga "Kaliyuga", which started on 17th Feb.3102 B.C.

Uncountable balance of age is

remain!

If we trust any of the above

fact, we have nothing to fear with the tragedy of the End of the Universe -

Kalpa Vinasanam"

Scientifically or astrologically

or astronomically, no one has yet proved any acceptable view of our END in

Sunaparantha

Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Wed, October 7, 2009 11:10:59 PMRe: Mayan calender- My predictions based on Mundane astrology

Dear Sagar ji,

On 7th December 1988, Jupiter was in Taurus aspecting Sun, Moon and Mercury. Mars was not in any of these signs but in Pisces. This phenomenon i.e. Jupiter opposing Sun, Moon and Mercury occurs almost every year. No big deal.

I do not find much astrological grounds in your 2012 predictions. For example, how you calculated latitude/ longitude? How you calculated intensity on richter scale? How you calculated all that KM stuff?

This is a sensitive matter and an astrologer should be very careful in predicting such a thing. Astrologers/ Fortune tellers are already started exploiting people (e.g see this - http://www.astrocamp.com/Vedic Astrology/2009/05/webbot-2012-best-method-for-future.html) by scaring them and a serious astrologer like you should write such a thing with full responsibility.

On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 11:37 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Hi

Moon

Ketu

Jupiter

21st Dec 2012

Mars

Sun

Mercury

Venus

Rahu

Saturn

Ketu

Jupiter

11th Dec 2012

Mars

Sun

Mercury

Moon

Venus

Rahu

Saturn

With Regards

Dear PunitAs per Alen Leo's Mundane astrology jupiter in Taurus,leo,scorpio and Auarius afflicted by the sun,mercury,Venus, or Saturn or Mars will cause Major Quakes.As I dint get the worked paper i might have missed some points but it is my first mundane astrological predictions as i took the work in August 1988 and i found 24 quake periods, in which 4 strong and Two quakes first in Armenia on 7th Dec 1988 and on 24th April 1989 at Mexico.Jupiter daily motion comes around 14' and this time Jupiter at Taurus with Ketu and aspected by the sun,Mercury,Venus and Rahu this will surely create heavy corbon monoxide resulted in upward thrist in large scale as Saturn in Libra and Mars in Saggittarius/Capricorn.I have fixed 30 degree N to 45 degree N for Taurus and 30 degree E to 60

degree East .Based on the same method i had predicted that between 21st May and 27th May 1989 there will be major Natural calamity like heavy rain,flood at NE part of India and the same was published in Mysore Reporter on 13th May 1989 and exactly on 21st Evening i witness the news that there was a hurricane of 180/240 KM speed and it may hit the land on 24th May and the event took place between 21st May and 27th May 1989.I can send the Xerox copy of the published writeup if u give me the postal address.I lost interest in mundane astrology because of no use as we can predict the country/state but we can not predict the exact place of degree as the sign comes under 30 degree.You have done a lot of research work , i request you to touch Mundane astrology.In fact krishnarjuna rao doing it and predicting in Express star teller almost every year.Truly,mundane astrology is very interesting it is my experience.before 1988 i

was doing through monthly charts(sun ingress to a sign) the same method helped me to predict number of seats for Ruling party and opp party.Thanks & RegardsSahhasra SaagaraSunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Sent: Thu, 8 October, 2009 5:59:27 PMRe: Mayan calender- My predictions based on Mundane astrology

Dear Friends,I give my views on the END of the Universe, by various aspects as....

In Buddhism "Saptha Suryodgamana Sutra"

in Buddhism, says that seven Suns will be risen at the same time at the END of

the world and everything in this universe will be burnt by the heat of those seven

Suns. That heat makes a fire. It is called 'Kalpa Anala'. Further it says that

it will happen at the end of the KALPA. or Kalpantha. ( 01 Kalpa = 4320000000) Now

we are in "Maha Bhadra Kalpa". As per the Buddhist teachings, there

may be five Lord Buddahs during this Kalpa. Already four Lord Buddhas have been

born as Kakusanda, Konagama, Kasyapa and Gauthama. One more Lord is to be born

in future in this Kalpa, by the name of 'Maithiriya' . According to rough

calculation, now we have passed 1,972,949,110 years out of 4,320,000,000 as at

2009 in this Maha Bhadra Kalpa. As Buddhists we believe the teachings, as the

current period of Buddhism will remain for 5000 years and after that the next

birth of Buddha will take place. Now we are in the 2553rd year of current Buddhist

period.

In Hinduism God Easwar can burn this universe

within a second. But he may be able to do so after 311,040,000, 000,000 of Solar

Years of the age of Maha Bharma.

There is nothing mentioned about

the period of World End in Bible and Holy Kur-aan

As per Astrology, 432,000 of

Solar years is equal to Mahaa Yuga, which contains 4 Sub Yugas. Now we are

running the last Yuga "Kaliyuga", which started on 17th Feb.3102 B.C.

Uncountable balance of age is

remain!

If we trust any of the above

fact, we have nothing to fear with the tragedy of the End of the Universe -

Kalpa Vinasanam"

Scientifically or astrologically

or astronomically, no one has yet proved any acceptable view of our END in

Sunaparantha

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comWed, October 7, 2009 11:10:59 PMRe: Mayan calender- My predictions based on Mundane astrology

Dear Sagar ji,

This is a sensitive matter and an astrologer should be very careful in predicting such a thing. Astrologers/ Fortune tellers are already started exploiting people (e.g see this - http://www.astrocam p.com/vedicastro logy/2009/ 05/webbot- 2012-best- method-for- future.html) by scaring them and a serious astrologer like you should write such a thing with full responsibility.

Hi

Moon

Ketu

Jupiter

21st Dec 2012

Mars

Sun

Mercury

Venus

Rahu

Saturn

Ketu

Jupiter

11th Dec 2012

Mars

Sun

Mercury

Moon

Venus

Rahu

Saturn

With Regards

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail.

Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

Dear Friends,

Some time back in Polnad there was a discussion on the end of the world on 21

Dec 2012.(in Polish: grudnia 2012 roku ma dojϾ do przebiegunowania Ziemi.) No

sound proof at all scientifically or astrologically and found mainly based on

the book " The End of Time by Andrian Gilbert " and translated there into Polish

" Koniec œwiata w 2012 roku " Adrian Gilbert (in English, End of the World in

2012).

Regards,

TW

http://www.forumksiazki.pl/viewtopic.php?t=6034

http://www.adriangilbert.co.uk/books/endtime.htm

, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> I give my views on the END of the Universe, by various aspects as....

>

>

> In Buddhism

> " Saptha Suryodgamana Sutra "

> in Buddhism, says that seven Suns will be risen at the same time at the END of

> the world and everything in this universe will be burnt by the heat of those

seven

> Suns. That heat makes a fire. It is called 'Kalpa Anala'. Further it says that

> it will happen at the end of the KALPA. or Kalpantha. ( 01 Kalpa = 4320000000)

Now

> we are in " Maha Bhadra Kalpa " . As per the Buddhist teachings, there

> may be five Lord Buddahs during this Kalpa. Already four Lord Buddhas have

been

> born as Kakusanda, Konagama, Kasyapa and Gauthama. One more Lord is to be born

> in future in this Kalpa, by the name of 'Maithiriya'. According to rough

> calculation, now we have passed 1,972,949,110 years out of 4,320,000,000 as at

> 2009 in this Maha Bhadra Kalpa. As Buddhists we believe the teachings, as the

> current period of Buddhism will remain for 5000 years and after that the next

> birth of Buddha will take place. Now we are in the 2553rd year of current

Buddhist

> period.

>

> In Hinduism

> God Easwar can burn this universe

> within a second. But he may be able to do so after 311,040,000,000,000 of

Solar

> Years of the age of Maha Bharma.

>

>

> There is nothing mentioned about

> the period of World End in Bible and Holy Kur-aan

>

> As per Astrology, 432,000 of

> Solar years is equal to Mahaa Yuga, which contains 4 Sub Yugas. Now we are

> running the last Yuga " Kaliyuga " , which started on 17th Feb.3102 B.C.

>

> Uncountable balance of age is

> remain!

>

> If we trust any of the above

> fact, we have nothing to fear with the tragedy of the End of the Universe -

> Kalpa Vinasanam "

> Scientifically or astrologically

> or astronomically, no one has yet proved any acceptable view of our END in

> 2012.

>

> Sunaparantha

>

> ________________________________

> Punit Pandey <punitp

>

> Wed, October 7, 2009 11:10:59 PM

> Re: Mayan calender- My predictions based on Mundane

astrology

>

>

> Dear Sagar ji,

>

> On 7th December 1988, Jupiter was in Taurus aspecting Sun, Moon and Mercury.

Mars was not in any of these signs but in Pisces. This phenomenon i.e. Jupiter

opposing Sun, Moon and Mercury occurs almost every year. No big deal.

>

> I do not find much astrological grounds in your 2012 predictions. For example,

how you calculated latitude/ longitude? How you calculated intensity on richter

scale? How you calculated all that KM stuff?

>

> This is a sensitive matter and an astrologer should be very careful in

predicting such a thing. Astrologers/ Fortune tellers are already started

exploiting people (e.g see this -

http://www.astrocamp.com/Vedic Astrology/2009/05/webbot-2012-best-method-for-futu\

re.html) by scaring them and a serious astrologer like you should write such a

thing with full responsibility.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

>

> On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 11:37 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

>

>

> >Hi

> >Mayan calendar predicts 21st December 2012

> >Moon Ketu

> >Jupiter

> > 21st Dec 2012

> >Mars

> >Sun Mercury

> >Venus

> >Rahu Saturn

> >

> > Ketu

> >Jupiter

> > 11th Dec 2012

> >

> >Mars Sun

> >Mercury

> >Moon

> >Venus

> >Rahu Saturn

> >

> >Major quake at 30 degree North Latitude to 45 Degree North latitude and 30

Degree East Longitude to 60 Degree East Longitude.

> >Between 11th December 2012 and 27th December 2012 Jupiter transit over Taurus

with Ketu and aspected by the Sun, Mercury, Venus, Moon and Rahu, this

combination of planets will farm Carbon Monoxide resulted in major Earth Quake

between 30E00 to 60E 00/30N00to45N00.

> >On 7th/8th December 1988 Taurus with Jupiter and Mercury, Sun, Moon and Mars

at Scorpio resulted in Quake at Armenia, the same I had predicted on 26th August

1988, my first mundane astrological predictions based on Zodiacal affinities.

> >Late.Dr.S.K. Kelkar, famous for his natural calamities predictions based on

National charts shown interest in learning my method of prediction on Natural

calamities. Retired High Court, Delhi Judge Mr.S.N.Kapoor asked me to put more

research work on mundane astrology (as I have done good job on the same) after

listening my speech at Poona on 9th September 1989.

> >

> >This quake may touch up to Mexico as well as United States of America and

partial border of Gujarat, India.

> >

> >Quake range will be around 12 to 14 in the richer scale and around 150 KM

width and 1000 KM length.

> >With Regards

> >Sahhasra Saagara†& #157;Brahmaanda†& #157;

> >________________________________

> >Try the new India Homepage.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Sagar ji,

Thanks for your response. As mentioned earlier, this is a sensitive issue and people are already using it to exploit people. When serious astrologers are talking about it, and specially with so much conviction, it should be backed by research, supporting data and proper study. If we do not have it, let us not take this topic forward.

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 10:49 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

Dear PunitAs per Alen Leo's Mundane astrology jupiter in Taurus,leo,scorpio and Auarius afflicted by the sun,mercury,Venus, or Saturn or Mars will cause Major Quakes.As I dint get the worked paper i might have missed some points but it is my first mundane astrological predictions as i took the work in August 1988 and i found 24 quake periods, in which 4 strong and Two quakes first in Armenia on 7th Dec 1988 and on 24th April 1989 at Mexico.

Jupiter daily motion comes around 14' and this time Jupiter at Taurus with Ketu and aspected by the sun,Mercury,Venus and Rahu this will surely create heavy corbon monoxide resulted in upward thrist in large scale as Saturn in Libra and Mars in Saggittarius/Capricorn.

I have fixed 30 degree N to 45 degree N for Taurus and 30 degree E to 60 degree East .Based on the same method i had predicted that between 21st May and 27th May 1989 there will be major Natural calamity like heavy rain,flood at NE part of India and the same was published in Mysore Reporter on 13th May 1989 and exactly on 21st Evening i witness the news that there was a hurricane of 180/240 KM speed and it may hit the land on 24th May and the event took place between 21st May and 27th May 1989.

I can send the Xerox copy of the published writeup if u give me the postal address.I lost interest in mundane astrology because of no use as we can predict the country/state but we can not predict the exact place of degree as the sign comes under 30 degree.

You have done a lot of research work , i request you to touch Mundane astrology.In fact krishnarjuna rao doing it and predicting in Express star teller almost every year.Truly,mundane astrology is very interesting it is my experience.

before 1988 i was doing through monthly charts(sun ingress to a sign) the same method helped me to predict number of seats for Ruling party and opp party.Thanks & RegardsSahhasra Saagara

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Sent: Thu, 8 October, 2009 5:59:27 PM Re: Mayan calender- My predictions based on Mundane astrology 

Dear Friends, I give my views on the END of the Universe, by various aspects as....

In Buddhism

" Saptha Suryodgamana Sutra " in Buddhism, says that seven Suns will be risen at the same time at the END of the world and everything in this universe will be burnt by the heat of those seven Suns. That heat makes a fire. It is called 'Kalpa Anala'. Further it says that it will happen at the end of the KALPA. or Kalpantha. ( 01 Kalpa = 4320000000) Now we are in " Maha Bhadra Kalpa " . As per the Buddhist teachings, there may be five Lord Buddahs during this Kalpa. Already four Lord Buddhas have been born as Kakusanda, Konagama, Kasyapa and Gauthama. One more Lord is to be born in future in this Kalpa, by the name of 'Maithiriya' . According to rough calculation, now we have passed 1,972,949,110 years out of 4,320,000,000 as at 2009 in this Maha Bhadra Kalpa. As Buddhists we believe the teachings, as the current period of Buddhism will remain for 5000 years and after that the next birth of Buddha will take place. Now we are in the 2553rd year of current Buddhist period.

In Hinduism

God Easwar can burn this universe within a second. But he may be able to do so after 311,040,000, 000,000 of Solar Years  of the age of Maha Bharma.

There is nothing mentioned about the period of World End in Bible and Holy Kur-aan

As per Astrology, 432,000 of Solar years is equal to Mahaa Yuga, which contains 4 Sub Yugas. Now we are running the last Yuga " Kaliyuga " , which started on 17th Feb.3102 B.C.

Uncountable balance of age is remain!

If we trust any of the above fact, we have nothing to fear with the tragedy of the End of the Universe - Kalpa Vinasanam "

Scientifically or astrologically or astronomically, no one has yet proved any acceptable view of our END in 2012.

Sunaparantha

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.com Wed, October 7, 2009 11:10:59 PMRe: Mayan calender- My predictions based on Mundane astrology

Dear Sagar ji,

This is a sensitive matter and an astrologer should be very careful in predicting such a thing. Astrologers/ Fortune tellers are already started exploiting people (e.g see this - http://www.astrocam p.com/vedicastro logy/2009/ 05/webbot- 2012-best- method-for- future.html) by scaring them and a serious astrologer like you should write such a thing with full responsibility.

Hi

Moon

Ketu

Jupiter

21st Dec 2012

Mars

Sun

Mercury

Venus

Rahu

Saturn

Ketu

Jupiter

11th Dec 2012

Mars

Sun

Mercury

Moon

Venus

Rahu

Saturn

With Regards

Sahhasra Saagara”Brahmaanda”

Dear Punit

ok

Thanks & regards

Sahhasra Saagara

Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Fri, 9 October, 2009 12:19:32 AMRe: Mayan calender- My predictions based on Mundane astrology

Dear Sagar ji,

Thanks for your response. As mentioned earlier, this is a sensitive issue and people are already using it to exploit people. When serious astrologers are talking about it, and specially with so much conviction, it should be backed by research, supporting data and proper study. If we do not have it, let us not take this topic forward.

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 10:49 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear PunitAs per Alen Leo's Mundane astrology jupiter in Taurus,leo,scorpio and Auarius afflicted by the sun,mercury, Venus, or Saturn or Mars will cause Major Quakes.As I dint get the worked paper i might have missed some points but it is my first mundane astrological predictions as i took the work in August 1988 and i found 24 quake periods, in which 4 strong and Two quakes first in Armenia on 7th Dec 1988 and on 24th April 1989 at Mexico.Jupiter daily motion comes around 14' and this time Jupiter at Taurus with Ketu and aspected by the sun,Mercury, Venus and Rahu this will surely create heavy corbon monoxide resulted in upward thrist in large scale as Saturn in Libra and Mars in Saggittarius/ Capricorn.I have fixed 30 degree N to 45 degree N for Taurus and 30 degree E to 60 degree East .Based on the same method i had predicted that between 21st May and 27th May 1989 there will be major Natural calamity like heavy

rain,flood at NE part of India and the same was published in Mysore Reporter on 13th May 1989 and exactly on 21st Evening i witness the news that there was a hurricane of 180/240 KM speed and it may hit the land on 24th May and the event took place between 21st May and 27th May 1989.I can send the Xerox copy of the published writeup if u give me the postal address.I lost interest in mundane astrology because of no use as we can predict the country/state but we can not predict the exact place of degree as the sign comes under 30 degree.You have done a lot of research work , i request you to touch Mundane astrology.In fact krishnarjuna rao doing it and predicting in Express star teller almost every year.Truly,mundane astrology is very interesting it is my experience.before 1988 i was doing through monthly charts(sun ingress to a sign) the same method helped me to predict number of seats for Ruling party and opp

party.Thanks & RegardsSahhasra Saagara

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > @gro ups.comThu, 8 October, 2009 5:59:27 PM Re: Mayan calender- My predictions based on Mundane astrology

Dear Friends, I give my views on the END of the Universe, by various aspects as....

In Buddhism

"Saptha Suryodgamana Sutra" in Buddhism, says that seven Suns will be risen at the same time at the END of the world and everything in this universe will be burnt by the heat of those seven Suns. That heat makes a fire. It is called 'Kalpa Anala'. Further it says that it will happen at the end of the KALPA. or Kalpantha. ( 01 Kalpa = 4320000000) Now we are in "Maha Bhadra Kalpa". As per the Buddhist teachings, there may be five Lord Buddahs during this Kalpa. Already four Lord Buddhas have been born as Kakusanda, Konagama, Kasyapa and Gauthama. One more Lord is to be born in future in this Kalpa, by the name of 'Maithiriya' . According to rough calculation, now we have passed 1,972,949,110 years out of 4,320,000,000 as at 2009 in this Maha Bhadra Kalpa. As Buddhists we believe the teachings, as the current period of Buddhism will remain for 5000 years and after that the next birth of Buddha will take place.

Now we are in the 2553rd year of current Buddhist period.

In Hinduism

God Easwar can burn this universe within a second. But he may be able to do so after 311,040,000, 000,000 of Solar Years of the age of Maha Bharma.

There is nothing mentioned about the period of World End in Bible and Holy Kur-aan

As per Astrology, 432,000 of Solar years is equal to Mahaa Yuga, which contains 4 Sub Yugas. Now we are running the last Yuga "Kaliyuga", which started on 17th Feb.3102 B.C.

Uncountable balance of age is remain!

If we trust any of the above fact, we have nothing to fear with the tragedy of the End of the Universe - Kalpa Vinasanam"

Scientifically or astrologically or astronomically, no one has yet proved any acceptable view of our END in 2012.

Sunaparantha

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.com Wed, October 7, 2009 11:10:59 PMRe: Mayan calender- My predictions based on Mundane astrology

Dear Sagar ji,

Hi

Moon

Ketu

Jupiter

21st Dec 2012

Mars

Sun

Mercury

Venus

Rahu

Saturn

Ketu

Jupiter

11th Dec 2012

Mars

Sun

Mercury

Moon

Venus

Rahu

Saturn

With Regards

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.