horoscope matching through KP -- G Singh and His Woman

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In the File section--

Articles

KP Astrology Articlesthen ---

KPDP.doc

KPDP for Matching by Shri Kuppu Ganapathi

The CRITERION Mark (%) for the last one (sr no 10) will change depending on time and others are constant. The criterion 10 is the most important one and it was 83.33% at the beginning of passionate relationship (1 May 2003) but declined to 16.67% at the time of break-up (1 July 2008), and to-day (6 Oct 2009) position is 25%. The KPAstro 3.5 output is as given under. It also says about the promise of marriage and children for G Singh.

Result of matching horoscope of Chi. G. Singh-2 with that of Kum. Singh's Woman (KPAstro 3.5)BOY G. Singh-2 (1118) 03/Feb/1962 10:13:35 AM LUDHIANA, PUNJAB, India P.Ashada, Pada 4GIRLSingh's Woman (1387)25/Oct/196507:14:00 AMSpringfield, Massachusetts, USASwati, Pada 4Checking Date:01/May/2003---- Printed Date:06/Oct/2009CRITERION Marks (%)1) Characteristics compatibility--100.002) Harmony in married life-------- 100.003) Attitudes and urges-------------- 100.004) General happiness -----------------50.005) Mutual understanding between the couples------------------ 75.006) Pleasure and happiness after marriage ---------------------100.007) General suitability for marriage -16.678) Likelihood of marriage with this boy and the girl ------------66.679) Smoothness in married life -------66.6710) Whether the period lords now operating in both charts indicate desirability of matching for marriage --------------------83.33----TOTAL 758.34Overall Matching Percentage: 75.83% - Excellent Match.MATCHING GUIDE:

[A] Below 50% - No Match.

Greater than or equal to 50% and less than or equal to 60% - Average Match.

[C] Greater than 60% and less than or equal to 75% - Above Average Match.

[D] Above 75% - Excellent Match.

Gotra:

NOTE: Marriage compatibility is just one aspect to check while considering the horoscopes of a boy and a girl. Other

aspects to check include longevity, education, health, child birth, career prospects and financial status. This report

does NOT cover these other aspects.

, "divsintl" <divsintl wrote:>> I submit to the esteemed seniors that in most forums discussion is on timing of marriage, but not much is discussed on matching charts of the prospective bride and groom. > > With increase in marital stress, I think would be desirable to have a proper matching done beforehand.The guna milap and dasavidhi porutham belong to the traditional stream.> > May I request guidelines on matching charts beased on natal and horary chart. > > For horary what question is to be framed and how the analysis should follow.> > Best regards> > Raakesh Sharma>

Dear Punit and TW,

I wish someone ,an IT software wizard possibly,could develop a stand alone SW for KP Compatibility matching in the lines of Kuppu Ganapathy.

All our us would shower gret blessings on him/her.

Regards,

Satish--- On Wed, 10/7/09, TW <tw853 wrote:

TW <tw853 Re: horoscope matching through KP -- G Singh and His Woman Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 9:43 AM

In the File section-- Articles KP Astrology Articles

then ---

KPDP.doc KPDP for Matching by Shri Kuppu Ganapathi

The CRITERION Mark (%) for the last one (sr no 10) will change depending on time and others are constant. The criterion 10 is the most important one and it was 83.33% at the beginning of passionate relationship (1 May 2003) but declined to 16.67% at the time of break-up (1 July 2008), and to-day (6 Oct 2009) position is 25%. The KPAstro 3.5 output is as given under. It also says about the promise of marriage and children for G Singh.

Result of matching horoscope of Chi. G. Singh-2 with that of Kum. Singh's Woman (KPAstro 3.5)BOY G. Singh-2 (1118) 03/Feb/1962 10:13:35 AM LUDHIANA, PUNJAB, India

P.Ashada, Pada 4

GIRL

Singh's Woman (1387)

25/Oct/1965

07:14:00 AM

Springfield, Massachusetts, USASwati, Pada 4

Checking Date:01/May/ 2003---- Printed Date:06/Oct/ 2009

CRITERION Marks (%)1) Characteristics compatibility- --------- --------- --------- -------100. 002) Harmony in married life-------- --------- --------- --------- ------ 100.003) Attitudes and urges------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---- 100.004) General happiness ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --50.005) Mutual understanding between the couples----- --------- ---- 75.006) Pleasure and happiness after marriage ------------ --------- 100.007) General suitability for marriage ------------ --------- --------- ----16.678) Likelihood of marriage with this boy and the girl ------------ 66.679) Smoothness in married life ------------ --------- --------- --------- -66.6710) Whether the period lords now operating in both charts

indicate desirability of matching for marriage ------------ --------83.33

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ----TOTAL 758.34

Overall Matching Percentage: 75.83% - Excellent Match.

MATCHING GUIDE:[A] Below 50% - No Match. Greater than or equal to 50% and less than or equal to 60% - Average Match.[C] Greater than 60% and less than or equal to 75% - Above Average Match.[D] Above 75% - Excellent Match.Gotra:NOTE: Marriage compatibility is just one aspect to check while considering the horoscopes of a boy and a girl. Otheraspects to check include longevity, education, health, child birth, career prospects and financial status. This reportdoes NOT cover these other aspects.

@gro ups.com, "divsintl" <divsintl wrote:>> I submit to the esteemed seniors that in most forums discussion is on timing of marriage, but not much is discussed on matching charts of the prospective bride and groom. > > With increase in marital stress, I think would be desirable to have a proper matching done beforehand.The guna milap and dasavidhi porutham belong to the traditional stream.> > May I request guidelines on matching charts beased on natal and horary chart. > > For horary what question is to be framed and how the analysis should follow.> > Best regards> > Raakesh Sharma>

Dear Satish,

Re horoscope matching as per K.P. Rules(Dasavidha Porutham)...

The late Mr.Raichur had developed one especially for K.Kuppu Ganaptiji...I have one copy which I had bought from him...and he used to sell an entire package with the SW for Natal Astrology,Horary Astrology,finding Ruling Planets,D/B/A/S details for any one Dasa upto Sookshma levels, but it cannot be mailed to anybody...it has an inbuilt safe-guard(locking system)...!

I use it very often to match Birth Charts of prospective Brides & Grooms...it gives a 1-page printout...

And can be installed only if you have the late Mr.Raichur's K.P. Software...

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi--- On Wed, 10/7/09, R Satish <rsatish1942 wrote:

R Satish <rsatish1942Re: Re: horoscope matching through KP -- G Singh and His Woman Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 8:58 AM

Dear Punit and TW,

I wish someone ,an IT software wizard possibly,could develop a stand alone SW for KP Compatibility matching in the lines of Kuppu Ganapathy.

All our us would shower gret blessings on him/her.

Regards,

Satish--- On Wed, 10/7/09, TW <tw853 > wrote:

TW <tw853 > Re: horoscope matching through KP -- G Singh and His Woman@gro ups.comWednesday, October 7, 2009, 9:43 AM

In the File section-- Articles KP Astrology Articles

then ---

Result of matching horoscope of Chi. G. Singh-2 with that of Kum. Singh's Woman (KPAstro 3.5)BOY G. Singh-2 (1118) 03/Feb/1962 10:13:35 AM LUDHIANA, PUNJAB, India

P.Ashada, Pada 4

GIRL Singh's Woman (1387) 25/Oct/1965 07:14:00 AM Springfield, Massachusetts, USASwati, Pada 4

CRITERION Marks (%)1) Characteristics compatibility- --------- --------- --------- -------100. 002) Harmony in married life-------- --------- --------- --------- ------ 100.003) Attitudes and urges------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---- 100.004) General happiness ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --50.005) Mutual understanding between the couples----- --------- ---- 75.006) Pleasure and happiness after marriage ------------ --------- 100.007) General suitability for marriage ------------ --------- --------- ----16.678) Likelihood of marriage with this boy and the girl ------------ 66.679) Smoothness in married life ------------ --------- --------- --------- -66.6710) Whether the period lords now operating in both charts

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ----TOTAL 758.34

MATCHING GUIDE:[A] Below 50% - No Match. Greater than or equal to 50% and less than or equal to 60% - Average Match.[C] Greater than 60% and less than or equal to 75% - Above Average Match.[D] Above 75% - Excellent Match.Gotra:NOTE: Marriage compatibility is just one aspect to check while considering the horoscopes of a boy and a girl. Otheraspects to check include longevity, education, health, child birth, career prospects and financial status. This reportdoes NOT cover these other aspects..

@gro ups.com, "divsintl" <divsintl wrote:>> I submit to the esteemed seniors that in most forums discussion is on timing of marriage, but not much is discussed on matching charts of the prospective bride and groom. > > With increase in marital stress, I think would be desirable to have a proper matching done beforehand.The guna milap and dasavidhi porutham belong to the traditional stream.> > May I request guidelines on matching charts beased on natal and horary chart. > > For horary what question is to be framed and how the analysis should follow.> > Best regards> > Raakesh Sharma>

Dear Satish,

What has been posted is accordig to the KP Compatibility matching formulated by

Shri Kuppu Ganapathy. It's incorported in the KPAtro 3.5 (and lower versions),

and Shri Raichur's SW.

Regards,

TW

, R Satish <rsatish1942 wrote:

>

>   Dear Punit and TW,

>  

>                 I wish someone ,an IT software wizard possibly,could develop a

stand alone SW for KP Compatibility matching in the lines of Kuppu Ganapathy.

>  

>                 All our us would shower  gret blessings on him/her.

>  

>                 Regards,

>  

>                  Satish

>

> --- On Wed, 10/7/09, TW <tw853 wrote:

>

>

> TW <tw853

> Re: horoscope matching through KP -- G Singh and His

Woman

>

> Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 9:43 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>  In the File section--

> Articles

> KP Astrology Articles

> then ---

>

> KPDP.doc

> KPDP for Matching by Shri Kuppu Ganapathi

>  

>  The CRITERION Mark (%) for the last one (sr no 10) will change depending on

time and others are constant. The criterion 10 is the most important one and it

was 83.33% at the beginning of passionate relationship (1 May 2003) but declined

to 16.67% at the time of break-up (1 July 2008), and to-day (6 Oct 2009)

position is 25%. The KPAstro 3.5 output is as given under. It also says about

the promise of marriage and children for G Singh.

>

>

>

> Result of matching horoscope of Chi. G. Singh-2 with that of Kum. Singh's

Woman (KPAstro 3.5)

>

> BOY

> G. Singh-2 (1118)

> 03/Feb/1962

> 10:13:35 AM

> LUDHIANA, PUNJAB, India

>

> P.Ashada, Pada 4

>

>

> GIRL

> Singh's Woman (1387)

> 25/Oct/1965

> 07:14:00 AM

> Springfield, Massachusetts, USA

> Swati, Pada 4

>

>

>

> Checking Date:01/May/ 2003---- Printed Date:06/Oct/ 2009

>

>

> CRITERION Marks (%)

> 1) Characteristics compatibility- --------- --------- --------- -------100. 00

> 2) Harmony in married life-------- --------- --------- --------- ------ 100.00

> 3) Attitudes and urges------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ----

> 4) General happiness ------------ --------- --------- --------- ---------

> 5) Mutual understanding between the couples----- --------- ---- 75.00

> 6) Pleasure and happiness after marriage ------------ --------- 100.00

> 7) General suitability for marriage ------------ --------- --------- ----16.67

> 8) Likelihood of marriage with this boy and the girl ------------ 66.67

> 9) Smoothness in married life ------------ --------- --------- ---------

> 10) Whether the period lords now operating in both charts

>

> indicate desirability of matching for marriage ------------ --------83.33

>

>

> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------

----TOTAL 758.34

>

>

>

> Overall Matching Percentage: 75.83% - Excellent Match.

>

>

> MATCHING GUIDE:

> [A] Below 50% - No Match.

> Greater than or equal to 50% and less than or equal to 60% - Average

Match.

> [C] Greater than 60% and less than or equal to 75% - Above Average Match.

> [D] Above 75% - Excellent Match.

> Gotra:

> NOTE: Marriage compatibility is just one aspect to check while considering the

horoscopes of a boy and a girl. Other

> aspects to check include longevity, education, health, child birth, career

prospects and financial status. This report

> does NOT cover these other aspects.

@gro ups.com, " divsintl " <divsintl@> wrote:

> >

> > I submit to the esteemed seniors that in most forums discussion is on timing

of marriage, but not much is discussed on matching charts of the prospective

bride and groom.

> >

> > With increase in marital stress, I think would be desirable to have a proper

matching done beforehand.The guna milap and dasavidhi porutham belong to the

traditional stream.

> >

> > May I request guidelines on matching charts beased on natal and horary

chart.

> >

> > For horary what question is to be framed and how the analysis should follow.

> >

> > Best regards

> >

> > Raakesh Sharma

> >

>

In KP astro, there are 10 point matching criteria like Charateristic,harmony,attitude,happiness,understanding etc. I want to understand the KP rules working behind each criterion used by KP Astro.

Can anybody shed any light on this?

Regards

Suprakash

-

TW

Wednesday, October 07, 2009 4:20 PM

Re: horoscope matching through KP -- G Singh and His Woman

Dear Satish,What has been posted is accordig to the KP Compatibility matching formulated by Shri Kuppu Ganapathy. It's incorported in the KPAtro 3.5 (and lower versions), and Shri Raichur's SW.Regards,TW , R Satish <rsatish1942 wrote:>> Dear Punit and TW,> > I wish someone ,an IT software wizard possibly,could develop a stand alone SW for KP Compatibility matching in the lines of Kuppu Ganapathy.> > All our us would shower gret blessings on him/her.> > Regards,> > Satish> > --- On Wed, 10/7/09, TW <tw853 wrote:> > > TW <tw853> Re: horoscope matching through KP -- G Singh and His Woman> > Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 9:43 AM> > > > > > > In the File section-- > Articles > KP Astrology Articles> then --- > > KPDP.doc > KPDP for Matching by Shri Kuppu Ganapathi> > The CRITERION Mark (%) for the last one (sr no 10) will change depending on time and others are constant. The criterion 10 is the most important one and it was 83.33% at the beginning of passionate relationship (1 May 2003) but declined to 16.67% at the time of break-up (1 July 2008), and to-day (6 Oct 2009) position is 25%. The KPAstro 3.5 output is as given under. It also says about the promise of marriage and children for G Singh. > > > > Result of matching horoscope of Chi. G. Singh-2 with that of Kum. Singh's Woman (KPAstro 3.5)> > BOY > G. Singh-2 (1118) > 03/Feb/1962 > 10:13:35 AM > LUDHIANA, PUNJAB, India > > P.Ashada, Pada 4> > > GIRL> Singh's Woman (1387)> 25/Oct/1965> 07:14:00 AM> Springfield, Massachusetts, USA> Swati, Pada 4> > > > Checking Date:01/May/ 2003---- Printed Date:06/Oct/ 2009> > > CRITERION Marks (%)> 1) Characteristics compatibility- --------- --------- --------- -------100. 00> 2) Harmony in married life-------- --------- --------- --------- ------ 100.00> 3) Attitudes and urges------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---- 100.00> 4) General happiness ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --50.00> 5) Mutual understanding between the couples----- --------- ---- 75.00> 6) Pleasure and happiness after marriage ------------ --------- 100.00> 7) General suitability for marriage ------------ --------- --------- ----16.67> 8) Likelihood of marriage with this boy and the girl ------------ 66.67> 9) Smoothness in married life ------------ --------- --------- --------- -66.67> 10) Whether the period lords now operating in both charts > > indicate desirability of matching for marriage ------------ --------83.33> > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ----TOTAL 758.34> > > > Overall Matching Percentage: 75.83% - Excellent Match.> > > MATCHING GUIDE:> [A] Below 50% - No Match.> Greater than or equal to 50% and less than or equal to 60% - Average Match.> [C] Greater than 60% and less than or equal to 75% - Above Average Match.> [D] Above 75% - Excellent Match.> Gotra:> NOTE: Marriage compatibility is just one aspect to check while considering the horoscopes of a boy and a girl. Other> aspects to check include longevity, education, health, child birth, career prospects and financial status. This report> does NOT cover these other aspects.> > > > > > > @gro ups.com, "divsintl" <divsintl@> wrote:> >> > I submit to the esteemed seniors that in most forums discussion is on timing of marriage, but not much is discussed on matching charts of the prospective bride and groom. > > > > With increase in marital stress, I think would be desirable to have a proper matching done beforehand.The guna milap and dasavidhi porutham belong to the traditional stream.> > > > May I request guidelines on matching charts beased on natal and horary chart. > > > > For horary what question is to be framed and how the analysis should follow.> > > > Best regards> > > > Raakesh Sharma> >>

> In the File section--

> Articles

> KP Astrology Articles

> then ---

>

> KPDP.doc

>

, " Suprakash Ghosh " <suprakash.ghosh

wrote:

>

> In KP astro, there are 10 point matching criteria like

Charateristic,harmony,attitude,happiness,understanding etc. I want to understand

the KP rules working behind each criterion used by KP Astro.

>

> Can anybody shed any light on this?

>

> Regards

>

> Suprakash

>

>

>

> -

> TW

>

> Wednesday, October 07, 2009 4:20 PM

Woman

>

>

> Dear Satish,

>

> What has been posted is accordig to the KP Compatibility matching formulated

by Shri Kuppu Ganapathy. It's incorported in the KPAtro 3.5 (and lower

versions), and Shri Raichur's SW.

>

> Regards,

> TW

>

> , R Satish <rsatish1942@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Punit and TW,

> >

> > I wish someone ,an IT software wizard possibly,could

develop a stand alone SW for KP Compatibility matching in the lines of Kuppu

Ganapathy.

> >

> > All our us would shower gret blessings on him/her.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > Satish

> >

> > --- On Wed, 10/7/09, TW <tw853@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > TW <tw853@>

> > Re: horoscope matching through KP -- G Singh and His

Woman

> >

> > Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 9:43 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > In the File section--

> > Articles

> > KP Astrology Articles

> > then ---

> >

> > KPDP.doc

> > KPDP for Matching by Shri Kuppu Ganapathi

> >

> > The CRITERION Mark (%) for the last one (sr no 10) will change depending

on time and others are constant. The criterion 10 is the most important one and

it was 83.33% at the beginning of passionate relationship (1 May 2003) but

declined to 16.67% at the time of break-up (1 July 2008), and to-day (6 Oct

2009) position is 25%. The KPAstro 3.5 output is as given under. It also says

about the promise of marriage and children for G Singh.

> >

> >

> >

> > Result of matching horoscope of Chi. G. Singh-2 with that of Kum. Singh's

Woman (KPAstro 3.5)

> >

> > BOY

> > G. Singh-2 (1118)

> > 03/Feb/1962

> > 10:13:35 AM

> > LUDHIANA, PUNJAB, India

> >

> > P.Ashada, Pada 4

> >

> >

> > GIRL

> > Singh's Woman (1387)

> > 25/Oct/1965

> > 07:14:00 AM

> > Springfield, Massachusetts, USA

> > Swati, Pada 4

> >

> >

> >

> > Checking Date:01/May/ 2003---- Printed Date:06/Oct/ 2009

> >

> >

> > CRITERION Marks (%)

> > 1) Characteristics compatibility- --------- --------- ---------

-------100. 00

> > 2) Harmony in married life-------- --------- --------- --------- ------

> > 3) Attitudes and urges------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ----

> > 4) General happiness ------------ --------- --------- --------- ---------

> > 5) Mutual understanding between the couples----- --------- ---- 75.00

> > 6) Pleasure and happiness after marriage ------------ --------- 100.00

> > 7) General suitability for marriage ------------ --------- ---------

> > 8) Likelihood of marriage with this boy and the girl ------------ 66.67

> > 9) Smoothness in married life ------------ --------- --------- ---------

> > 10) Whether the period lords now operating in both charts

> >

> > indicate desirability of matching for marriage ------------ --------83.33

> >

> >

> > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------

----TOTAL 758.34

> >

> >

> >

> > Overall Matching Percentage: 75.83% - Excellent Match.

> >

> >

> > MATCHING GUIDE:

> > [A] Below 50% - No Match.

> > Greater than or equal to 50% and less than or equal to 60% - Average

Match.

> > [C] Greater than 60% and less than or equal to 75% - Above Average Match.

> > [D] Above 75% - Excellent Match.

> > Gotra:

> > NOTE: Marriage compatibility is just one aspect to check while considering

the horoscopes of a boy and a girl. Other

> > aspects to check include longevity, education, health, child birth, career

> > does NOT cover these other aspects.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > @gro ups.com, " divsintl " <divsintl@> wrote:

> > >

> > > I submit to the esteemed seniors that in most forums discussion is on

timing of marriage, but not much is discussed on matching charts of the

prospective bride and groom.

> > >

> > > With increase in marital stress, I think would be desirable to have a

proper matching done beforehand.The guna milap and dasavidhi porutham belong to

the traditional stream.

> > >

> > > May I request guidelines on matching charts beased on natal and horary

chart.

> > >

> > > For horary what question is to be framed and how the analysis should

follow.

> > >

> > > Best regards

> > >

> > > Raakesh Sharma

> > >

> >

>

Dear TWgSince marriage matching changes with time, there is no point in matching horoscopws for marriageRegardsSujata TW <tw853 Sent: Wed, 7 October, 2009 9:43:46 AM Re: horoscope matching through KP -- G

Singh and His Woman

In the File section--

Articles

KP Astrology Articlesthen --- KPDP.doc

KPDP for Matching by Shri Kuppu Ganapathi The CRITERION Mark (%) for the last one (sr no 10) will change depending on time and others are constant. The criterion 10 is the most important one and it was 83.33% at the beginning of passionate relationship (1 May 2003) but declined to 16.67% at the time of break-up (1 July 2008), and to-day (6 Oct 2009) position is 25%. The KPAstro 3.5 output is as given under. It also says about the promise of marriage and children for G Singh.

Result of matching horoscope of Chi. G. Singh-2 with that of Kum. Singh's Woman (KPAstro 3.5)BOY G. Singh-2 (1118) 03/Feb/1962 10:13:35 AM LUDHIANA, PUNJAB, India P.Ashada, Pada 4GIRLSingh's Woman (1387)25/Oct/196507:14:00 AMSpringfield, Massachusetts, USASwati, Pada 4Checking Date:01/May/ 2003---- Printed Date:06/Oct/ 2009CRITERION Marks (%)1) Characteristics compatibility- --------- --------- --------- -------100. 002) Harmony in married life-------- --------- --------- --------- ------ 100.003) Attitudes and urges------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---- 100.004) General happiness ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --50.005) Mutual

understanding between the couples----- --------- ---- 75.006) Pleasure and happiness after marriage ------------ --------- 100.007) General suitability for marriage ------------ --------- --------- ----16.678) Likelihood of marriage with this boy and the girl ------------ 66.679) Smoothness in married life ------------ --------- --------- --------- -66.6710) Whether the period lords now operating in both charts indicate desirability of matching for marriage ------------ --------83.33------------ --------- --------- ---------

--------- --------- --------- ----TOTAL 758.34Overall Matching Percentage: 75.83% - Excellent Match.MATCHING GUIDE:

[A] Below 50% - No Match.

Greater than or equal to 50% and less than or equal to 60% - Average Match.

[C] Greater than 60% and less than or equal to 75% - Above Average Match.

[D] Above 75% - Excellent Match.

Gotra:

NOTE: Marriage compatibility is just one aspect to check while considering the horoscopes of a boy and a girl. Other

aspects to check include longevity, education, health, child birth, career prospects and financial status. This report

does NOT cover these other aspects.

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

Dear Sujata,

Could you kindly explain your contention that matching changes with Time ?

Could you give some examples ?

Because,as I understand it,the accuracy of the K..P. matching Programme,

devised by the very experienced K.P. Astrologer,Mr. Kuppu Ganapathi,will be directly proportional to the accuracy of the TOBs of both the boy and girl...

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

--- On Wed, 10/7/09, sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:

sujata das <sujatadash1Re: Re: horoscope matching through KP -- G Singh and His Woman Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 3:48 PM

Dear TWgSince marriage matching changes with time, there is no point in matching horoscopws for marriageRegardsSujata

TW <tw853 >@gro ups.comWed, 7 October, 2009 9:43:46 AM Re: horoscope matching through KP -- G Singh and His Woman

In the File section--

Articles KP Astrology Articles

then ---

P.Ashada, Pada 4

GIRL

Singh's Woman (1387)

25/Oct/1965

MATCHING GUIDE:[A] Below 50% - No Match. Greater than or equal to 50% and less than or equal to 60% - Average Match.[C] Greater than 60% and less than or equal to 75% - Above Average Match.[D] Above 75% - Excellent Match.Gotra:NOTE: Marriage compatibility is just one aspect to check while considering the horoscopes of a boy and a girl. Otheraspects to check include longevity, education, health, child birth, career prospects and financial status. This reportdoes NOT cover these other aspects..

Dear friends,

I thank TW and Yogesh Rao for their replies.

It is evident out the 10 poruthams created by Kuppu Ganapathi,item 10 outweighs the other 9. Hence if we find out the status of item 10 ,DBA of one should correspond to RPs of the other) your critical item stands resolved.

Meaning if it fulfills the 50% criteriia please proceed or reject. Since this is time related,DBAs change and hence not permanent.This is quite obvious.

I have one doubt though about the validity of this figure of 50%. Any comments. Perhaps research on the marriages'dates of many members would be an obvious test. I have been married for 38 yrs and am willing to share my /my wife's birth details.

Regards,

Satish

--- On Thu, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: Re: horoscope matching through KP -- G Singh and His Woman Date: Thursday, October 8, 2009, 1:35 PM

Dear Sujata,

devised by the very experienced K.P. Astrologer,Mr. Kuppu Ganapathi,will be directly proportional to the accuracy of the TOBs of both the boy and girl...

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

--- On Wed, 10/7/09, sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in> wrote:

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>Re: Re: horoscope matching through KP -- G Singh and His Woman@gro ups.comWednesday, October 7, 2009, 3:48 PM

Dear TWgSince marriage matching changes with time, there is no point in matching horoscopws for marriageRegardsSujata

TW <tw853 >@gro ups.comWed, 7 October, 2009 9:43:46 AM Re: horoscope matching through KP -- G Singh and His Woman

In the File section--

then ---

P.Ashada, Pada 4

GIRL Singh's Woman (1387) 25/Oct/1965 07:14:00 AM Springfield, Massachusetts, USASwati, Pada 4

Dear Satish,

You've got the dynamic key point of the Shri Kuppu Ganpathi ji's KPDP.

If the birth details of both are provided, it's my pleasure to present how the

criterion no. 10 has been changed from the date of marriage, some dates of

interest for feeling between you and your wife,... up to now. My younger KP

brother (by age not by knowledge) Kanak Bosmia's experience of the KPDP matching

for hundreds charts will be shared in the next mail.

Thanks and regards,

TW

, R Satish <rsatish1942 wrote:

>

>   Dear friends,

>  

>                      I thank TW and Yogesh Rao for their replies.

>  

>                      It is evident out the 10 poruthams created by Kuppu

Ganapathi,item 10 outweighs the other 9. Hence if we find out the status of item

10 ,DBA of one should correspond to RPs of the other) your critical item stands

resolved.

>  

>                      Meaning if it fulfills the 50% criteriia please proceed

or reject. Since this is time related,DBAs change and hence not permanent.This

is quite obvious.

>  

>                      I have one doubt though about the validity of this figure

of 50%. Any comments. Perhaps research on the marriages'dates of many members

would be an obvious test. I have been married for 38 yrs and  am willing to

share my /my wife's birth details.

>  

>                      Regards,

>  

>                      Satish

>  

>                 

>  

>                      

>

>

> --- On Thu, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

>

>

> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi

> Re: Re: horoscope matching through KP -- G Singh and His

Woman

>

> Thursday, October 8, 2009, 1:35 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

Dear Sujata,

>                  Could you kindly explain your contention that matching

changes with Time ?

>                  Could you give some examples ?

>                  Because,as I understand it,the accuracy of the K..P. matching

Programme,

> devised by the very experienced K.P. Astrologer,Mr. Kuppu Ganapathi,will be

directly proportional to the accuracy of the TOBs  of both the boy and girl...

>                  Yogesh Lajmi

>                                           GOOD LUCK !

>                                                   

>

> --- On Wed, 10/7/09, sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in> wrote:

>

>

> sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>

> Re: Re: horoscope matching through KP -- G Singh and His

Woman

> @gro ups.com

> Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 3:48 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Dear TWg

> Since marriage matching changes with time, there is no point in matching 

horoscopws for marriage

> Regards

> Sujata 

>

>

>

>

>

> TW <tw853 >

> @gro ups.com

> Wed, 7 October, 2009 9:43:46 AM

Woman

>

>  

>

>  In the File section--

> Articles

> KP Astrology Articles

> then ---

>

> KPDP.doc

>  

>  The CRITERION Mark (%) for the last one (sr no 10) will change depending on

time and others are constant. The criterion 10 is the most important one and it

was 83.33% at the beginning of passionate relationship (1 May 2003) but declined

to 16.67% at the time of break-up (1 July 2008), and to-day (6 Oct 2009)

position is 25%. The KPAstro 3.5 output is as given under. It also says about

the promise of marriage and children for G Singh.

>

>

>

Woman (KPAstro 3.5)

>

> BOY

> G. Singh-2 (1118)

> 03/Feb/1962

>

> P.Ashada, Pada 4

>

>

> GIRL

> Singh's Woman (1387)

> 25/Oct/1965

> Swati, Pada 4

>

>

>

>

>

> CRITERION Marks (%)

> 1) Characteristics compatibility- --------- --------- --------- -------100. 00

> 2) Harmony in married life-------- --------- --------- --------- ------ 100.00

> 7) General suitability for marriage ------------ --------- --------- ----16.67

>

>

>

----TOTAL 758.34

>

>

>

>

>

> MATCHING GUIDE:

Match.

> Gotra:

> NOTE: Marriage compatibility is just one aspect to check while considering the

> does NOT cover these other aspects..

@gro ups.com, " divsintl " <divsintl@> wrote:

> >

> > I submit to the esteemed seniors that in most forums discussion is on timing

bride and groom.

> >

> > With increase in marital stress, I think would be desirable to have a proper

traditional stream.

> >

chart.

> >

> > For horary what question is to be framed and how the analysis should follow.

> >

> > Best regards

> >

> > Raakesh Sharma

> >

>

>

>

> Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

>

Dear TW,

Grateful for your very kind offer. Purely from your devotion to

R & D our birth details are.

mine April 29,1942 0715 hrs Kakinada

Spouse Sept 10,1947 1220 hrs(noon) kakinada

Date of marriage 2/3 June 0120 a.m ,Kakinada

I retired Apr30,2000. Spouse retired Aug30,2005.

Sons Eldest July 11,1972 1620hrs Kakinada,

2nd son July 18,1976 1558 hrs Kakinada

Enough I guess for your study. Many years ago I did the study on the

KP matching , papers are misplaced now.

Thanks and Regards,

Satish

--- On Thu, 10/8/09, TW <tw853 wrote:

> TW <tw853

Woman

>

> Thursday, October 8, 2009, 6:48 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Satish,

>

>

>

> You've got the dynamic key point of the Shri Kuppu

> Ganpathi ji's KPDP.

>

> If the birth details of both are provided, it's my

> pleasure to present how the criterion no. 10 has been

> changed from the date of marriage, some dates of interest

> for feeling between you and your wife,... up to now. My

> younger KP brother (by age not by knowledge) Kanak

> Bosmia's experience of the KPDP matching for hundreds

> charts will be shared in the next mail.

>

>

>

> Thanks and regards,

>

> TW

>

>

>

> @gro

> ups.com, R Satish <rsatish1942@ ...> wrote:

>

> >

>

> >   Dear friends,

>

> >  

>

> >                      I thank TW

> and Yogesh Rao for their replies.

>

> >  

>

> >                      It is

> evident out the 10 poruthams created by Kuppu Ganapathi,item

> 10 outweighs the other 9. Hence if we find out the status of

> item 10 ,DBA of one should correspond to RPs of the

> other) your critical item stands resolved.

>

> >  

>

> >                      Meaning if it

> fulfills the 50% criteriia please proceed or reject. Since

> this is time related,DBAs change and hence not permanent.

> This is quite obvious.

>

> >  

>

> >                      I have one

> doubt though about the validity of this figure of 50%. Any

> comments. Perhaps research on the marriages'dates of

> many members would be an obvious test. I have been married

> for 38 yrs and  am willing to share my /my wife's birth

> details.

>

> >  

>

> >                      Regards,

>

> >  

>

> >                      Satish

>

> >  

>

> >                 

>

> >  

>

> >                      

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > --- On Thu, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@

> ...> wrote:

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...>

>

> > Re: Re: horoscope matching

> through KP -- G Singh and His Woman

>

> > @gro

> ups.com

>

> > Thursday, October 8, 2009, 1:35 PM

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >  

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Dear Sujata,

>

> >                  Could you kindly

> explain your contention that matching changes with Time ?

>

> >                  Could you give some

> examples ?

>

> >                  Because,as I

> understand it,the accuracy of the K..P. matching Programme,

>

> > devised by the very experienced K.P. Astrologer,Mr. 

> Kuppu Ganapathi,will be directly proportional to the

> accuracy of the TOBs  of both the boy and girl...

>

> >                  Yogesh Lajmi

>

> >

>                                          

> GOOD LUCK !

>

> >

>                                                   

>

>

> >

>

> > --- On Wed, 10/7/09, sujata das <sujatadash1@

> .co. in> wrote:

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>

>

> > Re: Re: horoscope matching

> through KP -- G Singh and His Woman

>

> > @gro ups.com

>

> > Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 3:48 PM

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >  

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Dear TWg

>

> > Since marriage matching changes with time, there is no

> point in matching  horoscopws for marriage

>

> > Regards

>

> > Sujata 

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > TW <tw853 >

>

> > @gro ups.com

>

> > Wed, 7 October, 2009 9:43:46 AM

>

> > Re: horoscope matching through

> KP -- G Singh and His Woman

>

> >

>

> >  

>

> >

>

> >  In the File section--

>

> > Articles

>

>

> > then ---

>

> >

>

> > KPDP.doc

>

>

> >  

>

> >  The CRITERION Mark (%) for the last one (sr no 10)

> will change depending on time and others are constant. The

> criterion 10 is the most important one and it was 83.33% at

> the beginning of passionate relationship (1 May 2003) but

> declined to 16.67% at the time of break-up (1 July 2008),

> and to-day (6 Oct 2009) position is 25%. The KPAstro 3.5

> output is as given under. It also says about the promise of

> marriage and children for G Singh.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Result of matching horoscope of Chi. G. Singh-2 with

> that of Kum. Singh's Woman (KPAstro 3.5)

>

> >

>

> > BOY

>

> > G. Singh-2 (1118)

>

> > 03/Feb/1962

>

>

>

> >

>

> > P.Ashada, Pada 4

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > GIRL

>

> > Singh's Woman (1387)

>

> > 25/Oct/1965

>

>

>

> > Swati, Pada 4

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Checking Date:01/May/ 2003---- Printed Date:06/Oct/

> 2009

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > CRITERION Marks (%)

>

> > 1) Characteristics compatibility- --------- ---------

> --------- -------100. 00

>

> > 2) Harmony in married life-------- --------- ---------

> --------- ------ 100.00

>

> > 3) Attitudes and urges------- --------- ---------

> --------- --------- ---- 100.00

>

> > 4) General happiness ------------ --------- ---------

> --------- --------- --50.00

>

> > 5) Mutual understanding between the couples-----

> --------- ---- 75.00

>

> > 6) Pleasure and happiness after marriage ------------

> --------- 100.00

>

> > 7) General suitability for marriage ------------

> --------- --------- ----16.67

>

> > 8) Likelihood of marriage with this boy and the girl

> ------------ 66.67

>

> > 9) Smoothness in married life ------------ ---------

> --------- --------- -66.67

>

> > 10) Whether the period lords now operating in both

> charts

>

> >

>

> > indicate desirability of matching for marriage

> ------------ --------83.33

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > ------------ --------- --------- --------- ---------

> --------- --------- ----TOTAL 758.34

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > MATCHING GUIDE:

>

>

> > Greater than or equal to 50% and less than or

> equal to 60% - Average Match.

>

> > [C] Greater than 60% and less than or equal to 75% -

> Above Average Match.

>

>

> > Gotra:

>

> > NOTE: Marriage compatibility is just one aspect to

> check while considering the horoscopes of a boy and a girl.

> Other

>

> > aspects to check include longevity, education, health,

> child birth, career prospects and financial status. This

> report

>

> > does NOT cover these other aspects..

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > @gro ups.com,

> " divsintl " <divsintl@> wrote:

>

> > >

>

> > > I submit to the esteemed seniors that in most

> forums discussion is on timing of marriage, but not much is

> discussed on matching charts of the prospective bride and

> groom.

>

> > >

>

> > > With increase in marital stress, I think would be

> desirable to have a proper matching done beforehand.The guna

> milap and dasavidhi porutham belong to the traditional

> stream.

>

> > >

>

> > > May I request guidelines on matching charts

> beased on natal and horary chart.

>

> > >

>

> > > For horary what question is to be framed and how

> the analysis should follow.

>

> > >

>

> > > Best regards

>

> > >

>

> > > Raakesh Sharma

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Add whatever you love to the India homepage.

> Try now!

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Sujata ji,

The criteria No:10 mark changes as Dasa, Bhukti change. Its exceptionally high

level of 83.33% at the beginning of passionate relationship (1 May 2003) shows

their relationship to be like " Elizabeth was always in Brton's mind and she also

rushed to the sky site in Swiss where Burton passed away like Onassis

immediately took off by his own plain to offer the condolence in person to

Jacqueline as soon as he heard about assassination of JF Kennedy on radio. "

but declined to the very low level of 16.67% leading to the break-up (1 July

2008), and 6 Oct 2009 position of 25% indicates no possibility of reunion.

During the period of very low level, there is a danger for break-up or divorce.

Regards,

TW

, sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:

>

> Dear TWg

> Since marriage matching changes with time, there is no point in matching

horoscopws for marriage

> Regards

> Sujata

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> TW <tw853

>

Woman

>

>

> In the File section--

> Articles

> KP Astrology Articles

> then ---

>

> KPDP.doc

>

> The CRITERION Mark (%) for the last one (sr no 10) will change depending on

time and others are constant. The criterion 10 is the most important one and

The KPAstro 3.5 output is as given under. It also says about the promise of

marriage and children for G Singh.

>

>

>

Woman (KPAstro 3.5)

>

> BOY

> G. Singh-2 (1118)

> 03/Feb/1962

>

> P.Ashada, Pada 4

>

> GIRL

> Singh's Woman (1387)

> 25/Oct/1965

> Swati, Pada 4

>

>

>

> CRITERION Marks (%)

>

>

----TOTAL 758.34

>

>

>

> MATCHING GUIDE:

Match.

> Gotra:

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com, " divsintl " <divsintl@> wrote:

> >

bride and groom.

> >

traditional stream.

> >

chart.

> >

> >

> > Best regards

> >

> > Raakesh Sharma

> >

>

>

>

>

> Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

http://in./trynew

>

Dear TWgThe average of the 1st 9 points was very high. So checking the horoscope for divorce appears to b a better guide, it seems ?RegardsSujataTW <tw853 Sent: Fri, 9 October, 2009 7:55:26 AM Re: horoscope matching

through KP -- G Singh and His Woman

Dear Sujata ji,

The criteria No:10 mark changes as Dasa, Bhukti change. Its exceptionally high level of 83.33% at the beginning of passionate relationship (1 May 2003) shows their relationship to be like "Elizabeth was always in Brton's mind and she also rushed to the sky site in Swiss where Burton passed away like Onassis immediately took off by his own plain to offer the condolence in person to Jacqueline as soon as he heard about assassination of JF Kennedy on radio."

but declined to the very low level of 16.67% leading to the break-up (1 July 2008), and 6 Oct 2009 position of 25% indicates no possibility of reunion. During the period of very low level, there is a danger for break-up or divorce.

Regards,

TW

@gro ups.com, sujata das <sujatadash1@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear TWg

> Since marriage matching changes with time, there is no point in matching horoscopws for marriage

> Regards

> Sujata

>

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> TW <tw853

> @gro ups.com

> Re: horoscope matching through KP -- G Singh and His Woman

>

>

> In the File section--

> Articles

> KP Astrology Articles

> then ---

>

> KPDP.doc

>

> The CRITERION Mark (%) for the last one (sr no 10) will change depending on time and others are constant. The criterion 10 is the most important one and The KPAstro 3.5 output is as given under. It also says about the promise of marriage and children for G Singh.

>

>

>

> Result of matching horoscope of Chi. G. Singh-2 with that of Kum. Singh's Woman (KPAstro 3.5)

>

> BOY

> G. Singh-2 (1118)

> 03/Feb/1962

>

> P.Ashada, Pada 4

>

> GIRL

> Singh's Woman (1387)

> 25/Oct/1965

> Swati, Pada 4

>

>

>

> CRITERION Marks (%)

> 3) Attitudes and urges------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---- 100.00

> 4) General happiness ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --50.00

> 9) Smoothness in married life ------------ --------- --------- --------- -66.67

>

>

> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ----TOTAL 758.34

>

>

>

> MATCHING GUIDE:

> Greater than or equal to 50% and less than or equal to 60% - Average Match.

> Gotra:

> NOTE: Marriage compatibility is just one aspect to check while considering the horoscopes of a boy and a girl. Other

> aspects to check include longevity, education, health, child birth, career prospects and financial status. This report

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com, "divsintl" <divsintl@> wrote:

> >

> > I submit to the esteemed seniors that in most forums discussion is on timing of marriage, but not much is discussed on matching charts of the prospective bride and groom.

> >

> > With increase in marital stress, I think would be desirable to have a proper matching done beforehand.The guna milap and dasavidhi porutham belong to the traditional stream.

> >

> > May I request guidelines on matching charts beased on natal and horary chart.

> >

> >

> > Best regards

> >

> > Raakesh Sharma

> >

>

>

>

>

> Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now! http://in.. com/trynew

>

Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.

Dear TW,

Is there any possibility of reunion. She wants to reconcile. But I am not

interested in reconciliation. I want to find someone new and younger.

Thanks

G. Singh

, " TW " <tw853 wrote:

>

> Dear Sujata ji,

> The criteria No:10 mark changes as Dasa, Bhukti change. Its exceptionally high

level of 83.33% at the beginning of passionate relationship (1 May 2003) shows

their relationship to be like " Elizabeth was always in Brton's mind and she also

rushed to the sky site in Swiss where Burton passed away like Onassis

> but declined to the very low level of 16.67% leading to the break-up (1 July

> Regards,

> TW

>

>

>

> , sujata das <sujatadash1@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear TWg

> > Since marriage matching changes with time, there is no point in matching

horoscopws for marriage

> > Regards

> > Sujata

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > TW <tw853@>

> >

> > Wed, 7 October, 2009 9:43:46 AM

> > Re: horoscope matching through KP -- G Singh and His

Woman

> >

> >

> > In the File section--

> > Articles

> > then ---

> >

> > KPDP.doc

> >

> > The CRITERION Mark (%) for the last one (sr no 10) will change depending on

time and others are constant. The criterion 10 is the most important one and

> >

> >

> >

> > Result of matching horoscope of Chi. G. Singh-2 with that of Kum. Singh's

Woman (KPAstro 3.5)

> >

> > BOY

> > G. Singh-2 (1118)

> > 03/Feb/1962

> >

> > P.Ashada, Pada 4

> >

> > GIRL

> > Singh's Woman (1387)

> > 25/Oct/1965

> > Swati, Pada 4

> >

> >

> > Checking Date:01/May/ 2003---- Printed Date:06/Oct/ 2009

> >

> > CRITERION Marks (%)

> > 1) Characteristics compatibility- --------- --------- --------- -------100.

> > 2) Harmony in married life-------- --------- --------- --------- ------

> > 3) Attitudes and urges------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ----

> > 4) General happiness ------------ --------- --------- --------- ---------

> > 5) Mutual understanding between the couples----- --------- ---- 75.00

> > 6) Pleasure and happiness after marriage ------------ --------- 100.00

> > 7) General suitability for marriage ------------ --------- ---------

> > 8) Likelihood of marriage with this boy and the girl ------------ 66.67

> > 9) Smoothness in married life ------------ --------- --------- ---------

> > 10) Whether the period lords now operating in both charts

> >

> > indicate desirability of matching for marriage ------------ --------83.33

> >

> > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------

----TOTAL 758.34

> >

> >

> >

> > MATCHING GUIDE:

> > Greater than or equal to 50% and less than or equal to 60% - Average

Match.

> > [C] Greater than 60% and less than or equal to 75% - Above Average Match.

> > Gotra:

> > NOTE: Marriage compatibility is just one aspect to check while considering

> > aspects to check include longevity, education, health, child birth, career

> > does NOT cover these other aspects.

> >

> >

> >

> > @gro ups.com, " divsintl " <divsintl@> wrote:

> > >

> > > I submit to the esteemed seniors that in most forums discussion is on

> > >

> > > With increase in marital stress, I think would be desirable to have a

the traditional stream.

> > >

> > > May I request guidelines on matching charts beased on natal and horary

chart.

> > >

> > > For horary what question is to be framed and how the analysis should

follow.

> > >

> > > Best regards

> > >

> > > Raakesh Sharma

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

> >

>

DEar LajmijiRefer to TWg's analysisRegardsSujataYogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi Sent: Thu, 8 October, 2009 1:35:25 PMRe: Re: horoscope matching through KP -- G Singh and His Woman

Dear Sujata,

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

--- On Wed, 10/7/09, sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in> wrote:

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>Re: Re: horoscope matching through KP -- G Singh and His Woman@gro ups.comWednesday, October 7, 2009, 3:48 PM

In the File section--

then ---

P.Ashada, Pada 4

GIRL

Singh's Woman (1387)

25/Oct/1965

Try the new India Homepage.

Dear Friend,

It's very interesting to see the criterion no. 10 is going to improve from 25%

on 6 Oct 2009 to 33.33% on 15 Oct 2009, 50% on 1 Dec 2009 and onwards,

indicating a possibility of reunion.

Best wishes and regards,

TW

, " G " <hbk1hbk_2100 wrote:

>

> Dear TW,

>

> Is there any possibility of reunion. She wants to reconcile. But I am not

interested in reconciliation. I want to find someone new and younger.

>

> Thanks

>

> G. Singh

>

> , " TW " <tw853@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sujata ji,

> > The criteria No:10 mark changes as Dasa, Bhukti change. Its exceptionally

high level of 83.33% at the beginning of passionate relationship (1 May 2003)

shows their relationship to be like " Elizabeth was always in Brton's mind and

she also rushed to the sky site in Swiss where Burton passed away like Onassis

> > but declined to the very low level of 16.67% leading to the break-up (1 July

> > Regards,

> > TW

> >

> >

> >

> > , sujata das <sujatadash1@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear TWg

> > > Since marriage matching changes with time, there is no point in matching

horoscopws for marriage

> > > Regards

> > > Sujata

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ________________________________

> > > TW <tw853@>

> > >

> > > Wed, 7 October, 2009 9:43:46 AM

> > > Re: horoscope matching through KP -- G Singh and His

Woman

> > >

> > >

> > > In the File section--

> > > Articles

> > > KP Astrology Articles

> > > then ---

> > >

> > > KPDP.doc

> > > KPDP for Matching by Shri Kuppu Ganapathi

> > >

> > > The CRITERION Mark (%) for the last one (sr no 10) will change depending

on time and others are constant. The criterion 10 is the most important one and

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Result of matching horoscope of Chi. G. Singh-2 with that of Kum. Singh's

Woman (KPAstro 3.5)

> > >

> > > BOY

> > > G. Singh-2 (1118)

> > > 03/Feb/1962

> > > 10:13:35 AM

> > > LUDHIANA, PUNJAB, India

> > >

> > > P.Ashada, Pada 4

> > >

> > > GIRL

> > > Singh's Woman (1387)

> > > 25/Oct/1965

> > > 07:14:00 AM

> > > Springfield, Massachusetts, USA

> > > Swati, Pada 4

> > >

> > >

> > > Checking Date:01/May/ 2003---- Printed Date:06/Oct/ 2009

> > >

> > > CRITERION Marks (%)

> > > 1) Characteristics compatibility- --------- --------- ---------

-------100. 00

> > > 2) Harmony in married life-------- --------- --------- --------- ------

> > > 3) Attitudes and urges------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ----

> > > 4) General happiness ------------ --------- --------- --------- ---------

> > > 5) Mutual understanding between the couples----- --------- ---- 75.00

> > > 6) Pleasure and happiness after marriage ------------ --------- 100.00

> > > 7) General suitability for marriage ------------ --------- ---------

> > > 8) Likelihood of marriage with this boy and the girl ------------ 66.67

> > > 9) Smoothness in married life ------------ --------- --------- ---------

> > > 10) Whether the period lords now operating in both charts

> > >

> > > indicate desirability of matching for marriage ------------ --------83.33

> > >

> > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------

----TOTAL 758.34

> > >

> > >

> > > Overall Matching Percentage: 75.83% - Excellent Match.

> > >

> > > MATCHING GUIDE:

> > > [A] Below 50% - No Match.

> > > Greater than or equal to 50% and less than or equal to 60% - Average

Match.

> > > [C] Greater than 60% and less than or equal to 75% - Above Average Match.

> > > [D] Above 75% - Excellent Match.

> > > Gotra:

> > > NOTE: Marriage compatibility is just one aspect to check while considering

> > > aspects to check include longevity, education, health, child birth, career

> > > does NOT cover these other aspects.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > @gro ups.com, " divsintl " <divsintl@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > I submit to the esteemed seniors that in most forums discussion is on

> > > >

> > > > With increase in marital stress, I think would be desirable to have a

the traditional stream.

> > > >

> > > > May I request guidelines on matching charts beased on natal and horary

chart.

> > > >

> > > > For horary what question is to be framed and how the analysis should

follow.

> > > >

> > > > Best regards

> > > >

> > > > Raakesh Sharma

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

> > >

> >

>

Dear TW and friends, To understand better KPmatching by Kuppu Ganapathy, I request for another study of a proposal for marriage recd by my sister for her only son. To delineate, my nephew is a Marine engineer by profession and has now working as Chief Engineer at a very tender age of 28/29 yrs,having qualified in all exams,with high Honours. In fact he is already actively seeking a permanent shore job,one possible reason he has to supervise engineers aged 50 and above. The older generation is unable to reconcile,that a "baccha" or a baby can lord over them.

Having decided to get married, he is also seeking a permanent shore job A marriage proposal received , is with following details. BOY Sept13,1980 ,1525hrs. Mumbai ,GIRL April 19,1985, 2225 hrs Ludhiana. Applying KPDC, apart from checking matchability will indicate the possibilty of the time period for the wedding date. Will appreciate your help. Regards, Satish--- On Wed, 10/7/09, TW

<tw853 wrote:TW <tw853 Re: horoscope matching through KP -- G Singh and His Woman Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 4:20 PM

Dear Satish,

What has been posted is accordig to the KP Compatibility matching formulated by Shri Kuppu Ganapathy. It's incorported in the KPAtro 3.5 (and lower versions), and Shri Raichur's SW.

Regards,

TW

@gro ups.com, R Satish <rsatish1942@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Punit and TW,

>

> I wish someone ,an IT software wizard possibly,could develop a stand alone SW for KP Compatibility matching in the lines of Kuppu Ganapathy.

>

> All our us would shower gret blessings on him/her.

>

> Regards,

>

> Satish

>

> --- On Wed, 10/7/09, TW <tw853 wrote:

>

>

> TW <tw853

> Re: horoscope matching through KP -- G Singh and His Woman

> @gro ups.com

> Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 9:43 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

> In the File section--

> Articles

> KP Astrology Articles

> then ---

>

> KPDP.doc

>

> The CRITERION Mark (%) for the last one (sr no 10) will change depending on time and others are constant. The criterion 10 is the most important one and it was 83.33% at the beginning of passionate relationship (1 May 2003) but declined to 16.67% at the time of break-up (1 July 2008), and to-day (6 Oct 2009) position is 25%. The KPAstro 3.5 output is as given under. It also says about the promise of marriage and children for G Singh.

>

>

>

> Result of matching horoscope of Chi. G. Singh-2 with that of Kum. Singh's Woman (KPAstro 3.5)

>

> BOY

> G. Singh-2 (1118)

> 03/Feb/1962

>

> P.Ashada, Pada 4

>

>

> GIRL

> Singh's Woman (1387)

> 25/Oct/1965

> Swati, Pada 4

>

>

>

>

>

> CRITERION Marks (%)

> 3) Attitudes and urges------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---- 100.00

> 4) General happiness ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --50.00

> 9) Smoothness in married life ------------ --------- --------- --------- -66.67

>

>

>

> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ----TOTAL 758.34

>

>

>

>

>

> MATCHING GUIDE:

> Greater than or equal to 50% and less than or equal to 60% - Average Match.

> Gotra:

> NOTE: Marriage compatibility is just one aspect to check while considering the horoscopes of a boy and a girl. Other

> aspects to check include longevity, education, health, child birth, career prospects and financial status. This report

>

>

>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com, "divsintl" <divsintl@> wrote:

> >

> > I submit to the esteemed seniors that in most forums discussion is on timing of marriage, but not much is discussed on matching charts of the prospective bride and groom.

> >

> > With increase in marital stress, I think would be desirable to have a proper matching done beforehand.The guna milap and dasavidhi porutham belong to the traditional stream.

> >

> > May I request guidelines on matching charts beased on natal and horary chart.

> >

> >

> > Best regards

> >

> > Raakesh Sharma

> >

>