IndiaDivine.org

PROGRESSED CHART

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Shri. Patil ji amd friends, 

YOur points are valid and worthy.

As per your statement, though the DBAS are favorable for an event the matter is not materialised beacsue of the Transit. Of curse this is a genrela rule of KP. But here you mean the Transit of the planets in the birth chart wherein the Asc. and the cuspal positions are standard without change, only the planets transit is considered to the birth chart. Hope I am correct on your statement. 

pls confirm me if we have to take the Tranist of the planets after the birth in the natal Bavas. It is somewhat similar to Traditional method where they look at the Tranist of the planets on the Birth chart (not starwise, but sign based).

Suppose a fast moving planet, ex., Moon who is a strong signficator of a particular event, can we expect its result very often as it will transit the sensitive point often?

In twin chart , for example, or any two people born in the same constellations of Cusps (Sub may vary), where the planetory signfications will be similar and will this tranist on the Birth chart have effect where two native will have different results? I hope we will miss there also.

I have read that KSK said DBAS will agree with Transit.

If we have a case where the native did not get the result during the DBAS, and he got the result only during the Tanist of Planets to the Birth chart, we have to look whether the DBAS are favorable or not or  Just such Transit gives the rsult?

I like to share my experience here related to your points:

YOu have said "  After birth, as like usual, planets transit another constellations, signs, subs, subsubs. That transiting signification will give only results.THE ONLY THING WILL REMAIN FORVER IS THE LAGNA AND ALL CUSPAL SUBLORDS. MEANS WHATEVER WE HAVE TO CONSIDER THE RESULTS, WE HAVE TO TAKE THE HOROSCOPE WITHOUT NATAL PLANET AND PUT TRANSITING PLANET, YOU WILL GET CORRECT SIGNIFICATION OF THE PLANETS AND WE ARE GETTING THE RESULTS OF TRANSIT ONLY. "

Dear Sir, I hope you are aware of Progession. (not as western). Our Guruji passed away before he threw more light on this. YOur points are based on that, I hope so.

But I have seen some sw including KP astro 3.1, there is a progressed chart . In this not only the tranist of planets but also the cusps as per the Vimsodhri Dasa System.  This is called Progressed chart. I have this option in my sw developed by locally by an astrologer. I got it from my Guruji. In this the Progressed movemnets of planets and also cusps , signfications will vary from the birth chart. It will reflect the current status. The each Cuspal SUb will reflect the event and we have to study the Csupal Sub and also the support of the DBAS. There some times, the position of the some planets will move to next cusp. and the rahu ketu position will change as they move backward and so on. Whenever we erect a Progressed chart for a particular time, the plnaetiary postions, cuspal psoitions, (sub level also) and check for the signfications, If we find the next cuspal sub which is expected after 2 months is going to be favorable and the DBAS of the progressed charts is alos favorable, the matter will materialise. It does happen. 

If the Birth time is correct to the sub. The Progressed chart will reflect the current ststus more clearly, as we examine as per the sub. I examine the Progressed chart everytime afte rthe study of the Birth chart. Manytimes the rsult  match to the DBAS of the natal. Many times, they clearly indicate the problmes than the natal chart. 

My guruji is practicing most with this chart for many years and he could give tremondous results, he had shared to me. I have seen wonderful signfications and results with this chart also.

Hope many of our memebrs may not be aware of this also. But it is one of the best method for forecast . But even in this we face some diffculties when as you have said many planets are signfying a single signfications.Hence I always follow natal analsysis, the progressed chart and Horary analysis for a particular question to arrive at a conclusion. Its a time taking process but have to do for better results.

For example , pls note in a person's chart:

He lost his 10 yrs business,money.name during his Jupiter -Mercury Bukthi.

Jupiter is a strong signficator of 5,1,4,9,2. (9,5 not favorable. But he started his independant business only in Jupiter Dasa (seperated from his in law)and was doing excellent till Sat bkthi).

As per natal, Mercury is a strong signficator of 4,10,12 and 11. 

But with this signfications an Astrologer may not expect to forecast him that he is going to lose everything and lose his everything, his money,business,  name, fame everything and shuts down his business. But postmortem can be done.

But if you look at the Progressed chart during that period, the 7th CSL, 10th CSl,12th ,1st CSL are signfying 8,12 and 6 along with others through star or sub even before Menrcuy Bukthi began.During that period he was facing tough period, he was losing money. but did not clsoe his business.  when the Mercury bukthi bagan, and Mercury is also signfyng , 8,6,12, he lost everything and his business went in ruin. He lost completely. No one could predict the case in advance. I could find the signfications only in the Progress. When 1st and 12th CSL signfying 8,12,6 he was cheated , got lot of damages to his name and fame,tortures from his lendors. Here also the DBAS period should support to the evet sigmified buy the cuspal Sub.

Even in cases where I have seen the DBA of 2,7 running, if the 7th CSL is signfying 6 and/or 12(no 7 strongly) in progress chart , the marriage did not happen in that period until the next sub signfying 2 or 7 comes in the same BA or the nextperiod of BA wth the favorable signfications.

Pls try this you may wonder.  

This is my humble experience.

Regards

Adith

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 11:37 AM, VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_vijayanand wrote:

Note: Forwarded message attached-- Original Message -- " VIJAYANAND PATIL " guide_vijayanand

To:guide_vijayanandRe: Re: All planets are significators of 3rd house---------- Forwarded message ----------

" VIJAYANAND PATIL " <guide_vijayanandTo: 

Date: Subject: Re: Re: All planets are significators of 3rd houseHOW THE PLANETS WILL OFFER THE RESULTSFriendsWhen we see in some horoscopes max. number of planets are signifying number of houses in general atleast 1 and max 12. Then what is the prediction of this is the question generally assked.

Here, I am to put before all who is confused by this question that in Krishnamurti Padhati Reader it has been clearly stated that though a planet may signify several results what the results signified by the planet as per its starlord will be offered in the dasa, bhukti, antara period or when it or any other planet transits into that bhava cuspal sensative points, then at the time of the transit, if we consider as if it is the natal horoscope, a planet is transiting into the constellation of the other planet and that other planet where it is and where its lordships are there, results of that bhavas will be given by that " a " planet, here no question of DBAs, it is transiting planets results, then when any planet when transiting into the constellations of other planets, or it is the star day of the star lord, or the chandra is transiting into the constellation of that planet or when lagna of the constellation lord is rising at east or sign of the lord of constellation is transited by any other planet then only results will be offered/given/received.

It means suppose for Aries ascendent, mangal is in its own star it is in 11 and no planet is in the star of the planet. As well as in the sign i.e. aries, and scorpio. Mangal is in the sub of Guru is in 2 and lord of 9 and 12. Guru is in the star of Chandra in 5 and lord of 4. There are planets in the star as well as in the signs of Guru as well as Chandra.

Here when we consider the significstion of Mangal will like thisPlanet In Owns Star In Owns Sub In OwnsMangal 11 1, 8 Mangal 11, 1, 8 Guru 2 9, 12Sub Star In OwnsChandra 5 4Here Mangal is in its own star means where it is will strongly signify that house. Here it is in 11the house, so it will signify 11. As also there is no planet is in the signs of lordship of Mangal, hence Mangal will also signify 1 and 8. Means Mangal = 11, 1, 8

Now what the results are expected to give by Mangal, whether they are favourable or unfavourable will be considered by Sub of the planet. Here Mangal is in the sub of Guru. Now we are considering GuruGuru has been deposited in the star of Chandra and Chandra is in 5. So guru will give strong signification of 5. As there is a planet in Chandra’s lordship, so Guru will not offer results of 4th house.

Now predictons come:Mangal is signifying 11, 1 and 8 as the result and as per Guru as the Sub the quality of result will show 5.Means when there is Tuesday or Ascendent Aries or Scorpio or any planet transiting in the Mrug, Chitra, Dhanishta or any planet transits in the Sub of Mangal then these results will can be had. No on other day it can be gained.

If more than 1 planet is signifying the particular house, that planets will offer that hosue results as and when their day is there or their lordship is transiting by planet/planets, their constellations transit by other planets, or any planet transits in the sub of that planets then the results of the planets signifying that hosue can be had.

HERE I AM EMPHATICALLY SAYING THAT : THOUGH DBAs gives the result in 70% of the cases, in 30% of the cases DBAs are not giving results. If we go through the cases where our/anyone’s predictions went wrong, then you will see that though DBAs are favourable and as per the strong signification of DBAs we predict that particular event will expect to materialize in the particular span of time, that event had not materialized or otherwise we say in certain cases, when DBAs are totally detrimental to the bhava in consideration and thatswhy we say that the event will not take place in this period and we predict for another period. But event will only take place in that period which we omit to predict. How and why it is happening. WHAT IS THE MISSING LINK IN BETWEEN DBAs RESULT GIVING CAPACITY TO GO CORRECT OR TO WRONG.

IT IS THE MISSING LINK THAT TRANSIT ONLY.I am putting herewith certain sentences given in KP readers. Some stalwarts can say that principles and reality is different. I have no objection. But still how the planets to offer the results I am to put before all astrologers who had not knowledge of the same thing previous to it.

In PREDICTIVE STELLAR ASTROLOGY THIRD READER, KSK HAS GIVEN ASCENDENTWISE 27 CONSTELLATIONS RESULTS. PAGE 42 EDITION 2005ARIES BORNS : BHARANI, POORAM POORADAM. : PLANETS OCCUPYING THESE STARS OR TRANSITING IN THESE STARS WILL GIVE SUCH RESULTS AS IS DENOTED BY VENUS.

ROHINI,HASTAM, SRAVANAM : AS MOON RULES THE 4TH HOUSE FOR THE ARIES BORNS THE RESULTS INDICATED BY THE 4TH HOUSE WILL OPERATE WHILE A PLANET TRANSITS IN THESE THREE STARS OR IF ANY WERE TO BE THEREIN AT THE TIME OF BIRTH OF THE ERSON.

PUNARSPUSAM, VISAKAM, POORATHATHI : THESE THREE STARS ARE GOVERNED BY JUPITER, WHO OWNS 9 AND 12 HOUSES TO ARIES BORNS. YOU HAVE TO OFFER THE RESULTS OF THE 9TH AND 12 HOUSES, IF A PLANET HAS OCCUPIED ANY OF THESE THREE STARS AT BIRTH WHATEVER MAY BE THE HOUSE. WHEN A PLANET TRANSITS IN THESE STARS WHATEVER MAY BE THE NATURE, LORDSHIP OR OCCUPATION OF THE TRTANSITING PLANET, THE RESULTS ENJOYED, DEPEND ON THE LORD OF THE CONSTELLATION WHEREAS THE TRANSITING PLANET INDICATES THE SOURCE AND EXPLAINS HOW HE GETS SUCH RESULTS. SUPPOSE LORD OF 5TH TRANSITS. DAUGHTER DELIVERS A CHILD. THE NATIVE SPENDS MONEY. HOW ? 9TH HOUSE IS 5TH TO THE 5TH SO DOUGHTER WILL HAVE A CHILD. 12TH HOSUE IS 8TH TO 5TH. SO SHE HAS TEMPORARY SUFFERING. 12TH HOUSE IS EXPENSE TO THE NATIVE. THEREFORE SUN TRANSITING IN ANY OF THESE STARS OR SUB WILL CAUSE EXPENSES. IF MOON TRANSITS, THROUGH MOTHER EXPENSES.

Page 62 :ALWAYS JUDGE, WHO IS THE LORD OF THE CONSTELLATION; NOTE TOO THE NATIVE WHAT IT CANOFFER. THOSE RESUJLTS INDICATED BY LORD OF CONSTELLATION WILL BE ENJOYED DURING THE PERIOD OF THE PLANET IN THAT CONSTELLATION AND WHENEVER A PLANET TRANSITS IN THAT STAR, THROUGH THE SOURCE INDICATED BY THE PLANET IN THE STAR.

Now we will consider when DBAs are not favourablePAGE 134If a planet is in a constellation denoting evil results but the sub lord is benefic. Then eventhough he may suffer yet temporarily, during the period of the sub lord he has a little relief from the adverse results.

SUPPOSE A CAMP CLERK IS SERVING UNDER A HARD TASK MASTER WHO USES TO BE HARSH AND SHORT TEMPERED; THEN THIS POOR MAN CURSES HIS FATE AND YEARS PASS ON. WHEN THE SUB PERIOD OF A PLANET OCCUPYING THE BENEFICIAL SUB OBERATES DURING THAT TIME THE OFFICER GOES ON LEAVE AND HE HAS TEMPORARILY NO WORRY OR HE HIMSELF MAY PROCEED ON LEAVE AND FORGET THE OFFICE FOR SOMETIME

PAGE 135-136FOR EXAMPLE. TO A SCORPIO BORN. JUPITER IS THE LORD OF 2 AND 5 JUPITER IS NOT ONLY CHIEF GOVERNOR FOR CHILDREN, BUT ALSO BY OWNING THE HOSUES 2 AND 5 IT SIGNIFIES THE BIRTH OF CHILDREN TO THAT PERSON. JUPITER RULES THE STARS PUNARVASU, VISHAKHA AND PURVABHADRAPADA. IF A PLANET OCCUPY ANY OE OF THESE STARS THEN THAT PLANET HAS TO OFFER THE RESULTS INDICATED BY JUPITER. IF THE SUB IS GOVERNED BY LORD OF 11 THEN THE PERSON GETS A CHILD. BT IF THE SUB IS RULED BY LORD OF 12, NO CHILD WILL BE BORN DURING THE PERIOD OF THE PLANET IN THE SUB GOVERNED BY LORD OF 12

THEREFORE A PLANET OCCUPYING PUNARVASU NAKSHATRA AND MERCURY SUB WILL GIVE A CHILD. SO ONE IS TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE PLANET WHICH EITHER OCCUPIES A CONSTELLATION OR TRANSITS IN A CONSTELLATION IS THE SOURCE BY WHICH ONE HAS HIS DESIRE FULFILLED.

Here a point for discussion :Suppose natal signification of planet and the signification of the sub of the planet will be remained the same upto the death of the jataka. When we consider DBAs the signification of all the planets including their subs will be the same. Then is it advisable to consider as it will remained forever the same.

No, my friends, this is not the case.After birth, as like usual, planets transit another constellations, signs, subs, subsubs. That transiting signification will give only results.THE ONLY THING WILL REMAIN FORVER IS THE LAGNA AND ALL CUSPAL SUBLORDS. MEANS WHATEVER WE HAVE TO CONSIDER THE RESULTS, WE HAVE TO TAKE THE HOROSCOPE WITHOUT NATAL PLANET AND PUT TRANSITING PLANET, YOU WILL GET CORRECT SIGNIFICATION OF THE PLANETS AND WE ARE GETTING THE RESULTS OF TRANSIT ONLY. THERE ARE CERTAINCASES IN WHICH DBAS WILL MATCH TO TRANSIT. IT HAPPENS APPROX. 50 TO 70% CASES BUT IN 30 TO 50% CASES WHERE DBAS WILL NOT MATCH. BUT STILL EVENTS MATERIALISE.

THINK OF IT.I HAD GIVEN NEW SUBJECT TO K_P_SYSTEM GROUP REGARDING WHEN A PLANET SIGNIFIES A POSITIVE HOUSES AS WELL AS NEGATIVE HOUSES MEANS DETRIMENTAL TO THE POSITIVES, THEN HOW TO IDENTIFY WHEN THE RESULT OF POSITIVE HOUSE WILL GET AND WHEN THE RESULT OF NEGATIVE HOSUE WILL GET.

BUT NO BODY RESPONDS IT PROPERLY. IT MEANS EVERYONE IS STILL CONFUSED. I WILL ANSWER IT. PRIOR TO THAT TRY IT.VIJAYANAND PATIL, PRESIDENT, ASTROVISION, THE SCIENTIFIC SOCY. FOR RESEARCH AND DEVT.IN ASTROLOGY, KOLHPUR, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA

CELL NO. +91 9422582853/+91 9673746303EMAIL : guide_vijayanandOn Wed, 07 Oct 2009 03:47:56 +0530 wrote>

dear amba,in general 3rd house signification is good except it is detrimental to 9th(father) and 4th(mother). please look at the respecctive sub lords because 5 mins difference is sufficient enough to create difference between two horoscopes.

strength of the lagna sub lord is one of the most deciding factor for any given horoscope.we will also have to note that other than 3rd(which is an improving house) which are the other houses being signified by all the nine planets.

secondly.....order of signification(i mean strength of signification) is also to be considered for complete analysis.interestingly..........my son has all nine planets strongly signifying 11th house. his particulars are 1st october 2008, 10:50:31 a.m. (very accurate birth-time noted) , lucknow.

regards,vivek dixit 9415018187

Dear Adith ji,

Can you post birth details fo the person who  " lost his 10 yrs business. " This will make it more practical discussion.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 10:38 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

As per your statement, though the DBAS are favorable for an event the matter is not materialised beacsue of the Transit. Of curse this is a genrela rule of KP. But here you mean the Transit of the planets in the birth chart wherein the Asc. and the cuspal positions are standard without change, only the planets transit is considered to the birth chart. Hope I am correct on your statement. 

pls confirm me if we have to take the Tranist of the planets after the birth in the natal Bavas. It is somewhat similar to Traditional method where they look at the Tranist of the planets on the Birth chart (not starwise, but sign based).

Suppose a fast moving planet, ex., Moon who is a strong signficator of a particular event, can we expect its result very often as it will transit the sensitive point often?

In twin chart , for example, or any two people born in the same constellations of Cusps (Sub may vary), where the planetory signfications will be similar and will this tranist on the Birth chart have effect where two native will have different results? I hope we will miss there also.

If we have a case where the native did not get the result during the DBAS, and he got the result only during the Tanist of Planets to the Birth chart, we have to look whether the DBAS are favorable or not or  Just such Transit gives the rsult?

YOu have said "  After birth, as like usual, planets transit another constellations, signs, subs, subsubs. That transiting signification will give only results.THE ONLY THING WILL REMAIN FORVER IS THE LAGNA AND ALL CUSPAL SUBLORDS. MEANS WHATEVER WE HAVE TO CONSIDER THE RESULTS, WE HAVE TO TAKE THE HOROSCOPE WITHOUT NATAL PLANET AND PUT TRANSITING PLANET, YOU WILL GET CORRECT SIGNIFICATION OF THE PLANETS AND WE ARE GETTING THE RESULTS OF TRANSIT ONLY. "

Dear Sir, I hope you are aware of Progession. (not as western). Our Guruji passed away before he threw more light on this. YOur points are based on that, I hope so.

But I have seen some sw including KP astro 3.1, there is a progressed chart . In this not only the tranist of planets but also the cusps as per the Vimsodhri Dasa System.  This is called Progressed chart. I have this option in my sw developed by locally by an astrologer. I got it from my Guruji. In this the Progressed movemnets of planets and also cusps , signfications will vary from the birth chart. It will reflect the current status. The each Cuspal SUb will reflect the event and we have to study the Csupal Sub and also the support of the DBAS. There some times, the position of the some planets will move to next cusp. and the rahu ketu position will change as they move backward and so on. Whenever we erect a Progressed chart for a particular time, the plnaetiary postions, cuspal psoitions, (sub level also) and check for the signfications, If we find the next cuspal sub which is expected after 2 months is going to be favorable and the DBAS of the progressed charts is alos favorable, the matter will materialise. It does happen. 

If the Birth time is correct to the sub. The Progressed chart will reflect the current ststus more clearly, as we examine as per the sub. I examine the Progressed chart everytime afte rthe study of the Birth chart. Manytimes the rsult  match to the DBAS of the natal. Many times, they clearly indicate the problmes than the natal chart. 

My guruji is practicing most with this chart for many years and he could give tremondous results, he had shared to me. I have seen wonderful signfications and results with this chart also.

Hope many of our memebrs may not be aware of this also. But it is one of the best method for forecast . But even in this we face some diffculties when as you have said many planets are signfying a single signfications.Hence I always follow natal analsysis, the progressed chart and Horary analysis for a particular question to arrive at a conclusion. Its a time taking process but have to do for better results.

Jupiter is a strong signficator of 5,1,4,9,2. (9,5 not favorable. But he started his independant business only in Jupiter Dasa (seperated from his in law)and was doing excellent till Sat bkthi).

But with this signfications an Astrologer may not expect to forecast him that he is going to lose everything and lose his everything, his money,business,  name, fame everything and shuts down his business. But postmortem can be done.

But if you look at the Progressed chart during that period, the 7th CSL, 10th CSl,12th ,1st CSL are signfying 8,12 and 6 along with others through star or sub even before Menrcuy Bukthi began.During that period he was facing tough period, he was losing money. but did not clsoe his business.  when the Mercury bukthi bagan, and Mercury is also signfyng , 8,6,12, he lost everything and his business went in ruin. He lost completely. No one could predict the case in advance. I could find the signfications only in the Progress. When 1st and 12th CSL signfying 8,12,6 he was cheated , got lot of damages to his name and fame,tortures from his lendors. Here also the DBAS period should support to the evet sigmified buy the cuspal Sub.

Even in cases where I have seen the DBA of 2,7 running, if the 7th CSL is signfying 6 and/or 12(no 7 strongly) in progress chart , the marriage did not happen in that period until the next sub signfying 2 or 7 comes in the same BA or the nextperiod of BA wth the favorable signfications.

Regards

Adith

Note: Forwarded message attached-- Original Message -- " VIJAYANAND PATIL " guide_vijayanand

To:guide_vijayanandRe: Re: All planets are significators of 3rd house---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: Subject: Re: Re: All planets are significators of 3rd houseHOW THE PLANETS WILL OFFER THE RESULTSFriendsWhen we see in some horoscopes max. number of planets are signifying number of houses in general atleast 1 and max 12. Then what is the prediction of this is the question generally assked.

Here, I am to put before all who is confused by this question that in Krishnamurti Padhati Reader it has been clearly stated that though a planet may signify several results what the results signified by the planet as per its starlord will be offered in the dasa, bhukti, antara period or when it or any other planet transits into that bhava cuspal sensative points, then at the time of the transit, if we consider as if it is the natal horoscope, a planet is transiting into the constellation of the other planet and that other planet where it is and where its lordships are there, results of that bhavas will be given by that " a " planet, here no question of DBAs, it is transiting planets results, then when any planet when transiting into the constellations of other planets, or it is the star day of the star lord, or the chandra is transiting into the constellation of that planet or when lagna of the constellation lord is rising at east or sign of the lord of constellation is transited by any other planet then only results will be offered/given/received.

It means suppose for Aries ascendent, mangal is in its own star it is in 11 and no planet is in the star of the planet. As well as in the sign i.e. aries, and scorpio. Mangal is in the sub of Guru is in 2 and lord of 9 and 12. Guru is in the star of Chandra in 5 and lord of 4. There are planets in the star as well as in the signs of Guru as well as Chandra.

Here when we consider the significstion of Mangal will like thisPlanet In Owns Star In Owns Sub In OwnsMangal 11 1, 8 Mangal 11, 1, 8 Guru 2 9, 12Sub Star In OwnsChandra 5 4Here Mangal is in its own star means where it is will strongly signify that house. Here it is in 11the house, so it will signify 11. As also there is no planet is in the signs of lordship of Mangal, hence Mangal will also signify 1 and 8. Means Mangal = 11, 1, 8

Now what the results are expected to give by Mangal, whether they are favourable or unfavourable will be considered by Sub of the planet. Here Mangal is in the sub of Guru. Now we are considering GuruGuru has been deposited in the star of Chandra and Chandra is in 5. So guru will give strong signification of 5. As there is a planet in Chandra’s lordship, so Guru will not offer results of 4th house.

Now predictons come:Mangal is signifying 11, 1 and 8 as the result and as per Guru as the Sub the quality of result will show 5.Means when there is Tuesday or Ascendent Aries or Scorpio or any planet transiting in the Mrug, Chitra, Dhanishta or any planet transits in the Sub of Mangal then these results will can be had. No on other day it can be gained.

If more than 1 planet is signifying the particular house, that planets will offer that hosue results as and when their day is there or their lordship is transiting by planet/planets, their constellations transit by other planets, or any planet transits in the sub of that planets then the results of the planets signifying that hosue can be had.

HERE I AM EMPHATICALLY SAYING THAT : THOUGH DBAs gives the result in 70% of the cases, in 30% of the cases DBAs are not giving results. If we go through the cases where our/anyone’s predictions went wrong, then you will see that though DBAs are favourable and as per the strong signification of DBAs we predict that particular event will expect to materialize in the particular span of time, that event had not materialized or otherwise we say in certain cases, when DBAs are totally detrimental to the bhava in consideration and thatswhy we say that the event will not take place in this period and we predict for another period. But event will only take place in that period which we omit to predict. How and why it is happening. WHAT IS THE MISSING LINK IN BETWEEN DBAs RESULT GIVING CAPACITY TO GO CORRECT OR TO WRONG.

IT IS THE MISSING LINK THAT TRANSIT ONLY.I am putting herewith certain sentences given in KP readers. Some stalwarts can say that principles and reality is different. I have no objection. But still how the planets to offer the results I am to put before all astrologers who had not knowledge of the same thing previous to it.

In PREDICTIVE STELLAR ASTROLOGY THIRD READER, KSK HAS GIVEN ASCENDENTWISE 27 CONSTELLATIONS RESULTS. PAGE 42 EDITION 2005ARIES BORNS : BHARANI, POORAM POORADAM. : PLANETS OCCUPYING THESE STARS OR TRANSITING IN THESE STARS WILL GIVE SUCH RESULTS AS IS DENOTED BY VENUS.

ROHINI,HASTAM, SRAVANAM : AS MOON RULES THE 4TH HOUSE FOR THE ARIES BORNS THE RESULTS INDICATED BY THE 4TH HOUSE WILL OPERATE WHILE A PLANET TRANSITS IN THESE THREE STARS OR IF ANY WERE TO BE THEREIN AT THE TIME OF BIRTH OF THE ERSON.

PUNARSPUSAM, VISAKAM, POORATHATHI : THESE THREE STARS ARE GOVERNED BY JUPITER, WHO OWNS 9 AND 12 HOUSES TO ARIES BORNS. YOU HAVE TO OFFER THE RESULTS OF THE 9TH AND 12 HOUSES, IF A PLANET HAS OCCUPIED ANY OF THESE THREE STARS AT BIRTH WHATEVER MAY BE THE HOUSE. WHEN A PLANET TRANSITS IN THESE STARS WHATEVER MAY BE THE NATURE, LORDSHIP OR OCCUPATION OF THE TRTANSITING PLANET, THE RESULTS ENJOYED, DEPEND ON THE LORD OF THE CONSTELLATION WHEREAS THE TRANSITING PLANET INDICATES THE SOURCE AND EXPLAINS HOW HE GETS SUCH RESULTS. SUPPOSE LORD OF 5TH TRANSITS. DAUGHTER DELIVERS A CHILD. THE NATIVE SPENDS MONEY. HOW ? 9TH HOUSE IS 5TH TO THE 5TH SO DOUGHTER WILL HAVE A CHILD. 12TH HOSUE IS 8TH TO 5TH. SO SHE HAS TEMPORARY SUFFERING. 12TH HOUSE IS EXPENSE TO THE NATIVE. THEREFORE SUN TRANSITING IN ANY OF THESE STARS OR SUB WILL CAUSE EXPENSES. IF MOON TRANSITS, THROUGH MOTHER EXPENSES.

Page 62 :ALWAYS JUDGE, WHO IS THE LORD OF THE CONSTELLATION; NOTE TOO THE NATIVE WHAT IT CANOFFER. THOSE RESUJLTS INDICATED BY LORD OF CONSTELLATION WILL BE ENJOYED DURING THE PERIOD OF THE PLANET IN THAT CONSTELLATION AND WHENEVER A PLANET TRANSITS IN THAT STAR, THROUGH THE SOURCE INDICATED BY THE PLANET IN THE STAR.

Now we will consider when DBAs are not favourablePAGE 134If a planet is in a constellation denoting evil results but the sub lord is benefic. Then eventhough he may suffer yet temporarily, during the period of the sub lord he has a little relief from the adverse results.

SUPPOSE A CAMP CLERK IS SERVING UNDER A HARD TASK MASTER WHO USES TO BE HARSH AND SHORT TEMPERED; THEN THIS POOR MAN CURSES HIS FATE AND YEARS PASS ON. WHEN THE SUB PERIOD OF A PLANET OCCUPYING THE BENEFICIAL SUB OBERATES DURING THAT TIME THE OFFICER GOES ON LEAVE AND HE HAS TEMPORARILY NO WORRY OR HE HIMSELF MAY PROCEED ON LEAVE AND FORGET THE OFFICE FOR SOMETIME

PAGE 135-136FOR EXAMPLE. TO A SCORPIO BORN. JUPITER IS THE LORD OF 2 AND 5 JUPITER IS NOT ONLY CHIEF GOVERNOR FOR CHILDREN, BUT ALSO BY OWNING THE HOSUES 2 AND 5 IT SIGNIFIES THE BIRTH OF CHILDREN TO THAT PERSON. JUPITER RULES THE STARS PUNARVASU, VISHAKHA AND PURVABHADRAPADA. IF A PLANET OCCUPY ANY OE OF THESE STARS THEN THAT PLANET HAS TO OFFER THE RESULTS INDICATED BY JUPITER. IF THE SUB IS GOVERNED BY LORD OF 11 THEN THE PERSON GETS A CHILD. BT IF THE SUB IS RULED BY LORD OF 12, NO CHILD WILL BE BORN DURING THE PERIOD OF THE PLANET IN THE SUB GOVERNED BY LORD OF 12

THEREFORE A PLANET OCCUPYING PUNARVASU NAKSHATRA AND MERCURY SUB WILL GIVE A CHILD. SO ONE IS TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE PLANET WHICH EITHER OCCUPIES A CONSTELLATION OR TRANSITS IN A CONSTELLATION IS THE SOURCE BY WHICH ONE HAS HIS DESIRE FULFILLED.

Here a point for discussion :Suppose natal signification of planet and the signification of the sub of the planet will be remained the same upto the death of the jataka. When we consider DBAs the signification of all the planets including their subs will be the same. Then is it advisable to consider as it will remained forever the same.

No, my friends, this is not the case.After birth, as like usual, planets transit another constellations, signs, subs, subsubs. That transiting signification will give only results.THE ONLY THING WILL REMAIN FORVER IS THE LAGNA AND ALL CUSPAL SUBLORDS. MEANS WHATEVER WE HAVE TO CONSIDER THE RESULTS, WE HAVE TO TAKE THE HOROSCOPE WITHOUT NATAL PLANET AND PUT TRANSITING PLANET, YOU WILL GET CORRECT SIGNIFICATION OF THE PLANETS AND WE ARE GETTING THE RESULTS OF TRANSIT ONLY. THERE ARE CERTAINCASES IN WHICH DBAS WILL MATCH TO TRANSIT. IT HAPPENS APPROX. 50 TO 70% CASES BUT IN 30 TO 50% CASES WHERE DBAS WILL NOT MATCH. BUT STILL EVENTS MATERIALISE.

THINK OF IT.I HAD GIVEN NEW SUBJECT TO K_P_SYSTEM GROUP REGARDING WHEN A PLANET SIGNIFIES A POSITIVE HOUSES AS WELL AS NEGATIVE HOUSES MEANS DETRIMENTAL TO THE POSITIVES, THEN HOW TO IDENTIFY WHEN THE RESULT OF POSITIVE HOUSE WILL GET AND WHEN THE RESULT OF NEGATIVE HOSUE WILL GET.

BUT NO BODY RESPONDS IT PROPERLY. IT MEANS EVERYONE IS STILL CONFUSED. I WILL ANSWER IT. PRIOR TO THAT TRY IT.VIJAYANAND PATIL, PRESIDENT, ASTROVISION, THE SCIENTIFIC SOCY. FOR RESEARCH AND DEVT.IN ASTROLOGY, KOLHPUR, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA

CELL NO. +91 9422582853/+91 9673746303EMAIL : guide_vijayanandOn Wed, 07 Oct 2009 03:47:56 +0530 wrote>

dear amba,in general 3rd house signification is good except it is detrimental to 9th(father) and 4th(mother). please look at the respecctive sub lords because 5 mins difference is sufficient enough to create difference between two horoscopes.

strength of the lagna sub lord is one of the most deciding factor for any given horoscope.we will also have to note that other than 3rd(which is an improving house) which are the other houses being signified by all the nine planets.

secondly.....order of signification(i mean strength of signification) is also to be considered for complete analysis.interestingly..........my son has all nine planets strongly signifying 11th house. his particulars are 1st october 2008, 10:50:31 a.m. (very accurate birth-time noted) , lucknow.

Dear Friends,

First we need to make some point clear.

1. As requested before, could someone kindly provide the KP reference for the statement --> > As per your statement, though the DBAS are favorable for an event the > > matter is not materialised beacsue of the Transit. Of curse this is a > > genrela rule of KP.

2. How does one understand the KP transit for an evnt to happen, pl in a striaght way?

3. What are the supporting practical examples for the statement under the point 1, please?

Then we can discuss the issue practically.

Thanks and regards,TW

, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:>> Dear Adith ji,> > Can you post birth details fo the person who "lost his 10 yrs business."> This will make it more practical discussion.> > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> > > On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 10:38 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <> gkadithkasinath wrote:> > >> >> > Dear Shri. Patil ji amd friends,> >> > YOur points are valid and worthy.> >> > As per your statement, though the DBAS are favorable for an event the> > matter is not materialised beacsue of the Transit. Of curse this is a> > genrela rule of KP. But here you mean the Transit of the planets in the> > birth chart wherein the Asc. and the cuspal positions are standard without> > change, only the planets transit is considered to the birth chart. Hope I am> > correct on your statement.> >> > pls confirm me if we have to take the Tranist of the planets after the> > birth in the natal Bavas. It is somewhat similar to Traditional method where> > they look at the Tranist of the planets on the Birth chart (not starwise,> > but sign based).> >> > Suppose a fast moving planet, ex., Moon who is a strong signficator of a> > particular event, can we expect its result very often as it will transit the> > sensitive point often?> >> > In twin chart , for example, or any two people born in the same> > constellations of Cusps (Sub may vary), where the planetory signfications> > will be similar and will this tranist on the Birth chart have effect where> > two native will have different results? I hope we will miss there also.> >> > *I have read that KSK said DBAS will agree with Transit*.> >> > If we have a case where the native did not get the result during the DBAS,> > and he got the result only during the Tanist of Planets to the Birth chart,> > we have to look whether the DBAS are favorable or not or Just such> > Transit gives the rsult?> >> > I like to share my experience here related to your points:> >> > YOu have said " *After birth, as like usual, planets transit another> > constellations, signs, subs, subsubs. That transiting signification will> > give only results.> > THE ONLY THING WILL REMAIN FORVER IS THE LAGNA AND ALL CUSPAL SUBLORDS.> > MEANS WHATEVER WE HAVE TO CONSIDER THE RESULTS, WE HAVE TO TAKE THE> > HOROSCOPE WITHOUT NATAL PLANET AND PUT TRANSITING PLANET, YOU WILL GET> > CORRECT SIGNIFICATION OF THE PLANETS AND WE ARE GETTING THE RESULTS OF> > TRANSIT ONLY. "*> > **> > Dear Sir, I hope you are aware of Progession. (not as western). Our Guruji> > passed away before he threw more light on this. YOur points are based on> > that, I hope so.> >> > But I have seen some sw including KP astro 3.1, there is a progressed chart> > . *In this not only the tranist of planets but also the cusps as per the> > Vimsodhri Dasa System*. This is called *Progressed chart*. I have this> > option in my sw developed by locally by an astrologer. I got it from my> > Guruji. In this the Progressed movemnets of planets and also cusps ,> > signfications will vary from the birth chart. It will reflect the current> > status. The each Cuspal SUb will reflect the event and we have to study the> > Csupal Sub and also the support of the DBAS. There some times, the position> > of the some planets will move to next cusp. and the rahu ketu position will> > change as they move backward and so on. Whenever we erect a Progressed chart> > for a particular time, the plnaetiary postions, cuspal psoitions, (sub level> > also) and check for the signfications, If we find the next cuspal sub which> > is expected after 2 months is going to be favorable and the DBAS of the> > progressed charts is alos favorable, the matter will materialise. It does> > happen.> >> > If the Birth time is correct to the sub. The Progressed chart will reflect> > the current ststus more clearly, as we examine as per the sub. I examine the> > Progressed chart everytime afte rthe study of the Birth chart. Manytimes the> > rsult match to the DBAS of the natal. Many times, they clearly indicate the> > problmes than the natal chart.> > My guruji is practicing most with this chart for many years and he could> > give tremondous results, he had shared to me. I have seen wonderful> > signfications and results with this chart also.> >> > Hope many of our memebrs may not be aware of this also. But it is one of> > the best method for forecast . But even in this we face some diffculties> > when as you have said many planets are signfying a single> > signfications.Hence I always follow natal analsysis, the progressed chart> > and Horary analysis for a particular question to arrive at a conclusion. Its> > a time taking process but have to do for better results.> >> > *For example* , pls note in a person's chart:> >> > He lost his 10 yrs business,money.name during his Jupiter -Mercury Bukthi.> >> > Jupiter is a strong signficator of 5,1,4,9,2. (9,5 not favorable. But he> > started his independant business only in Jupiter Dasa (seperated from his in> > law)and was doing excellent till Sat bkthi).> >> > As per natal, Mercury is a strong signficator of 4,10,12 and 11.> > *But with this signfications an Astrologer may not expect to forecast him> > that he is going to lose everything and lose his everything, his> > money,business, name, fame everything and shuts down his business*. But> > postmortem can be done.> >> > *But* if you look at the Progressed chart during that period, the 7th CSL,> > 10th CSl,12th ,1st CSL are signfying 8,12 and 6 along with others through> > star or sub even before Menrcuy Bukthi began.During that period he was> > facing tough period, he was losing money. but did not clsoe his business.> > when the Mercury bukthi bagan, and Mercury is also signfyng , 8,6,12, he> > lost everything and his business went in ruin. He lost completely. No one> > could predict the case in advance. I could find the signfications only in> > the Progress. When 1st and 12th CSL signfying 8,12,6 he was cheated , got> > lot of damages to his name and fame,tortures from his lendors. Here also the> > DBAS period should support to the evet sigmified buy the cuspal Sub.> >> >> > Even in cases where I have seen the DBA of 2,7 running, if the 7th CSL is> > signfying 6 and/or 12(no 7 strongly) in progress chart , the marriage did> > not happen in that period until the next sub signfying 2 or 7 comes in the> > same BA or the nextperiod of BA wth the favorable signfications.> >> > Pls try this you may wonder.> > This is my humble experience.> >> > Regards> > Adith> >> >> > On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 11:37 AM, VIJAYANAND PATIL <> > guide_vijayanand wrote:> >> >> Note: Forwarded message attached> >>> >> -- Original Message --> >>> >> "VIJAYANAND PATIL" guide_vijayanand >> To:guide_vijayanand<To%3Aguide_vijayanand >> Re: Re: All planets are significators of 3rd house> >>> >>> >> ---------- Forwarded message ----------> >> "VIJAYANAND PATIL" guide_vijayanand >> > >> Date:> >> Re: Re: All planets are significators of 3rd house> >> HOW THE PLANETS WILL OFFER THE RESULTS> >>> >> Friends> >> When we see in some horoscopes max. number of planets are signifying> >> number of houses in general atleast 1 and max 12. Then what is the> >> prediction of this is the question generally assked.> >> Here, I am to put before all who is confused by this question that in> >> Krishnamurti Padhati Reader it has been clearly stated that though a planet> >> may signify several results what the results signified by the planet as per> >> its starlord will be offered in the dasa, bhukti, antara period or when it> >> or any other planet transits into that bhava cuspal sensative points, then> >> at the time of the transit, if we consider as if it is the natal horoscope,> >> a planet is transiting into the constellation of the other planet and that> >> other planet where it is and where its lordships are there, results of that> >> bhavas will be given by that "a" planet, here no question of DBAs, it is> >> transiting planets results, then when any planet when transiting into the> >> constellations of other planets, or it is the star day of the star lord, or> >> the chandra is transiting into the constellation of that planet or when> >> lagna of the constellation lord is rising at east or sign of the lord of> >> constellation is transited by any other planet then only results will be> >> offered/given/received.> >> It means suppose for Aries ascendent, mangal is in its own star it is in> >> 11 and no planet is in the star of the planet. As well as in the sign i.e.> >> aries, and scorpio. Mangal is in the sub of Guru is in 2 and lord of 9 and> >> 12. Guru is in the star of Chandra in 5 and lord of 4. There are planets in> >> the star as well as in the signs of Guru as well as Chandra.> >> Here when we consider the significstion of Mangal will like this> >> Planet In Owns Star In Owns Sub In Owns> >> Mangal 11 1, 8 Mangal 11, 1, 8 Guru 2 9, 12> >>> >> Sub Star In Owns> >> Chandra 5 4> >> Here Mangal is in its own star means where it is will strongly signify> >> that house. Here it is in 11the house, so it will signify 11. As also there> >> is no planet is in the signs of lordship of Mangal, hence Mangal will also> >> signify 1 and 8. Means Mangal = 11, 1, 8> >> Now what the results are expected to give by Mangal, whether they are> >> favourable or unfavourable will be considered by Sub of the planet. Here> >> Mangal is in the sub of Guru. Now we are considering Guru> >> Guru has been deposited in the star of Chandra and Chandra is in 5. So> >> guru will give strong signification of 5. As there is a planet in Chandra's> >> lordship, so Guru will not offer results of 4th house.> >> Now predictons come:> >> Mangal is signifying 11, 1 and 8 as the result and as per Guru as the Sub> >> the quality of result will show 5.> >> Means when there is Tuesday or Ascendent Aries or Scorpio or any planet> >> transiting in the Mrug, Chitra, Dhanishta or any planet transits in the Sub> >> of Mangal then these results will can be had. No on other day it can be> >> gained.> >>> >> If more than 1 planet is signifying the particular house, that planets> >> will offer that hosue results as and when their day is there or their> >> lordship is transiting by planet/planets, their constellations transit by> >> other planets, or any planet transits in the sub of that planets then the> >> results of the planets signifying that hosue can be had.> >> HERE I AM EMPHATICALLY SAYING THAT :> >> THOUGH DBAs gives the result in 70% of the cases, in 30% of the cases DBAs> >> are not giving results. If we go through the cases where our/anyone's> >> predictions went wrong, then you will see that though DBAs are favourable> >> and as per the strong signification of DBAs we predict that particular event> >> will expect to materialize in the particular span of time, that event had> >> not materialized or otherwise we say in certain cases, when DBAs are totally> >> detrimental to the bhava in consideration and thatswhy we say that the event> >> will not take place in this period and we predict for another period. But> >> event will only take place in that period which we omit to predict. How and> >> why it is happening. WHAT IS THE MISSING LINK IN BETWEEN DBAs RESULT GIVING> >> CAPACITY TO GO CORRECT OR TO WRONG.> >> IT IS THE MISSING LINK THAT TRANSIT ONLY.> >> I am putting herewith certain sentences given in KP readers. Some> >> stalwarts can say that principles and reality is different. I have no> >> objection. But still how the planets to offer the results I am to put before> >> all astrologers who had not knowledge of the same thing previous to it.> >> In PREDICTIVE STELLAR ASTROLOGY THIRD READER, KSK HAS GIVEN ASCENDENTWISE> >> 27 CONSTELLATIONS RESULTS. PAGE 42 EDITION 2005> >> ARIES BORNS : BHARANI, POORAM POORADAM. : PLANETS OCCUPYING THESE STARS OR> >> TRANSITING IN THESE STARS WILL GIVE SUCH RESULTS AS IS DENOTED BY VENUS.> >> ROHINI,HASTAM, SRAVANAM : AS MOON RULES THE 4TH HOUSE FOR THE ARIES BORNS> >> THE RESULTS INDICATED BY THE 4TH HOUSE WILL OPERATE WHILE A PLANET TRANSITS> >> IN THESE THREE STARS OR IF ANY WERE TO BE THEREIN AT THE TIME OF BIRTH OF> >> THE ERSON.> >> PUNARSPUSAM, VISAKAM, POORATHATHI : THESE THREE STARS ARE GOVERNED BY> >> JUPITER, WHO OWNS 9 AND 12 HOUSES TO ARIES BORNS. YOU HAVE TO OFFER THE> >> RESULTS OF THE 9TH AND 12 HOUSES, IF A PLANET HAS OCCUPIED ANY OF THESE> >> THREE STARS AT BIRTH WHATEVER MAY BE THE HOUSE. WHEN A PLANET TRANSITS IN> >> THESE STARS WHATEVER MAY BE THE NATURE, LORDSHIP OR OCCUPATION OF THE> >> TRTANSITING PLANET, THE RESULTS ENJOYED, DEPEND ON THE LORD OF THE> >> CONSTELLATION WHEREAS THE TRANSITING PLANET INDICATES THE SOURCE AND> >> EXPLAINS HOW HE GETS SUCH RESULTS. SUPPOSE LORD OF 5TH TRANSITS. DAUGHTER> >> DELIVERS A CHILD. THE NATIVE SPENDS MONEY. HOW ? 9TH HOUSE IS 5TH TO THE 5TH> >> SO DOUGHTER WILL HAVE A CHILD. 12TH HOSUE IS 8TH TO 5TH. SO SHE HAS> >> TEMPORARY SUFFERING. 12TH HOUSE IS EXPENSE TO THE NATIVE. THEREFORE SUN> >> TRANSITING IN ANY OF THESE STARS OR SUB WILL CAUSE EXPENSES. IF MOON> >> TRANSITS, THROUGH MOTHER EXPENSES.> >> Page 62 :> >> ALWAYS JUDGE, WHO IS THE LORD OF THE CONSTELLATION; NOTE TOO THE NATIVE> >> WHAT IT CANOFFER. THOSE RESUJLTS INDICATED BY LORD OF CONSTELLATION WILL BE> >> ENJOYED DURING THE PERIOD OF THE PLANET IN THAT CONSTELLATION AND WHENEVER A> >> PLANET TRANSITS IN THAT STAR, THROUGH THE SOURCE INDICATED BY THE PLANET IN> >> THE STAR.> >>> >> Now we will consider when DBAs are not favourable> >> PAGE 134> >> If a planet is in a constellation denoting evil results but the sub lord> >> is benefic. Then eventhough he may suffer yet temporarily, during the period> >> of the sub lord he has a little relief from the adverse results.> >> SUPPOSE A CAMP CLERK IS SERVING UNDER A HARD TASK MASTER WHO USES TO BE> >> HARSH AND SHORT TEMPERED; THEN THIS POOR MAN CURSES HIS FATE AND YEARS PASS> >> ON. WHEN THE SUB PERIOD OF A PLANET OCCUPYING THE BENEFICIAL SUB OBERATES> >> DURING THAT TIME THE OFFICER GOES ON LEAVE AND HE HAS TEMPORARILY NO WORRY> >> OR HE HIMSELF MAY PROCEED ON LEAVE AND FORGET THE OFFICE FOR SOMETIME> >> PAGE 135-136> >> FOR EXAMPLE. TO A SCORPIO BORN. JUPITER IS THE LORD OF 2 AND 5 JUPITER IS> >> NOT ONLY CHIEF GOVERNOR FOR CHILDREN, BUT ALSO BY OWNING THE HOSUES 2 AND 5> >> IT SIGNIFIES THE BIRTH OF CHILDREN TO THAT PERSON. JUPITER RULES THE STARS> >> PUNARVASU, VISHAKHA AND PURVABHADRAPADA. IF A PLANET OCCUPY ANY OE OF THESE> >> STARS THEN THAT PLANET HAS TO OFFER THE RESULTS INDICATED BY JUPITER. IF THE> >> SUB IS GOVERNED BY LORD OF 11 THEN THE PERSON GETS A CHILD. BT IF THE SUB IS> >> RULED BY LORD OF 12, NO CHILD WILL BE BORN DURING THE PERIOD OF THE PLANET> >> IN THE SUB GOVERNED BY LORD OF 12> >> THEREFORE A PLANET OCCUPYING PUNARVASU NAKSHATRA AND MERCURY SUB WILL GIVE> >> A CHILD. SO ONE IS TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE PLANET WHICH EITHER OCCUPIES A> >> CONSTELLATION OR TRANSITS IN A CONSTELLATION IS THE SOURCE BY WHICH ONE HAS> >> HIS DESIRE FULFILLED.> >>> >> Here a point for discussion :> >> Suppose natal signification of planet and the signification of the sub of> >> the planet will be remained the same upto the death of the jataka. When we> >> consider DBAs the signification of all the planets including their subs will> >> be the same. Then is it advisable to consider as it will remained forever> >> the same.> >> No, my friends, this is not the case.> >> After birth, as like usual, planets transit another constellations, signs,> >> subs, subsubs. That transiting signification will give only results.> >> THE ONLY THING WILL REMAIN FORVER IS THE LAGNA AND ALL CUSPAL SUBLORDS.> >> MEANS WHATEVER WE HAVE TO CONSIDER THE RESULTS, WE HAVE TO TAKE THE> >> HOROSCOPE WITHOUT NATAL PLANET AND PUT TRANSITING PLANET, YOU WILL GET> >> CORRECT SIGNIFICATION OF THE PLANETS AND WE ARE GETTING THE RESULTS OF> >> TRANSIT ONLY. THERE ARE CERTAINCASES IN WHICH DBAS WILL MATCH TO TRANSIT. IT> >> HAPPENS APPROX. 50 TO 70% CASES BUT IN 30 TO 50% CASES WHERE DBAS WILL NOT> >> MATCH. BUT STILL EVENTS MATERIALISE.> >> THINK OF IT.> >> I HAD GIVEN NEW SUBJECT TO K_P_SYSTEM GROUP REGARDING WHEN A PLANET> >> SIGNIFIES A POSITIVE HOUSES AS WELL AS NEGATIVE HOUSES MEANS DETRIMENTAL TO> >> THE POSITIVES, THEN HOW TO IDENTIFY WHEN THE RESULT OF POSITIVE HOUSE WILL> >> GET AND WHEN THE RESULT OF NEGATIVE HOSUE WILL GET.> >> BUT NO BODY RESPONDS IT PROPERLY. IT MEANS EVERYONE IS STILL CONFUSED.> >> I WILL ANSWER IT. PRIOR TO THAT TRY IT.> >>> >> VIJAYANAND PATIL, PRESIDENT, ASTROVISION, THE SCIENTIFIC SOCY. FOR> >> RESEARCH AND DEVT.IN <http://devt.in/> ASTROLOGY, KOLHPUR, MAHARASHTRA,> >> INDIA> >> CELL NO. +91 9422582853/+91 9673746303> >> EMAIL : guide_vijayanand >>> >> On Wed, 07 Oct 2009 03:47:56 +0530 wrote> >> >> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >> dear amba,> >>> >> in general 3rd house signification is good except it is detrimental to> >> 9th(father) and 4th(mother). please look at the respecctive sub lords> >> because 5 mins difference is sufficient enough to create difference between> >> two horoscopes.> >>> >> strength of the lagna sub lord is one of the most deciding factor for any> >> given horoscope.> >>> >> we will also have to note that other than 3rd(which is an improving house)> >> which are the other houses being signified by all the nine planets.> >>> >> secondly.....order of signification(i mean strength of signification) is> >> also to be considered for complete analysis.> >>> >> interestingly..........my son has all nine planets strongly signifying> >> 11th house. his particulars are 1st october 2008, 10:50:31 a.m. (very> >> accurate birth-time noted) , lucknow.> >>> >> regards,> >>> >> vivek dixit 9415018187> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >> <http://sigads.rediff.com/RealMedia/ads/click_nx.ads/www.rediffmail.com/signatureline.htm@Middle?>> >>> >> > > >>

Dear Punit ji,He is nothing but the person who married the girl at 15 yrs that we discussed under the punarpoo effect .10/10/19706.33 amVanavasi (near Salem, TN).11n4577e52 Regards

AdithOn Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 10:48 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Dear Adith ji,

Can you post birth details fo the person who  " lost his 10 yrs business. " This will make it more practical discussion.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 10:38 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Regards

Adith

Dear TW ji,

The meaning I had in my statement.

I meant When favorable DBA are running, the event will materiaise in the joint period of the Transit of the DBAS in the favorable signficators.Until the favorable transit , the matter may delay. This is a general rule.

Moreover our KSK said the DBAS will agree with the Transit. It means when the event will materialise during favorable DBASP...,the Transit also will be favorable.

Regards

Adith

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 12:42 AM, TW <tw853 wrote:

Dear Friends,

First we need to make some point clear.

1. As requested before, could someone kindly provide the KP reference for the statement -- > > As per your statement, though the DBAS are favorable for an event the > > matter is not materialised beacsue of the Transit. Of curse this is a > > genrela rule of KP.

2. How does one understand the KP transit for an evnt to happen, pl in a striaght way?

3. What are the supporting practical examples for the statement under the point 1, please?

Then we can discuss the issue practically.

Thanks and regards,TW

, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:>> Dear Adith ji,> > Can you post birth details fo the person who " lost his 10 yrs business. "

> This will make it more practical discussion.> > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> > > On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 10:38 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <

> gkadithkasinath wrote:> > >> >> > Dear Shri. Patil ji amd friends,> >> > YOur points are valid and worthy.> >> > As per your statement, though the DBAS are favorable for an event the

> > matter is not materialised beacsue of the Transit. Of curse this is a> > genrela rule of KP. But here you mean the Transit of the planets in the> > birth chart wherein the Asc. and the cuspal positions are standard without

> > change, only the planets transit is considered to the birth chart. Hope I am> > correct on your statement.> >> > pls confirm me if we have to take the Tranist of the planets after the

> > birth in the natal Bavas. It is somewhat similar to Traditional method where> > they look at the Tranist of the planets on the Birth chart (not starwise,> > but sign based).> >> > Suppose a fast moving planet, ex., Moon who is a strong signficator of a

> > particular event, can we expect its result very often as it will transit the> > sensitive point often?> >> > In twin chart , for example, or any two people born in the same> > constellations of Cusps (Sub may vary), where the planetory signfications

> > will be similar and will this tranist on the Birth chart have effect where> > two native will have different results? I hope we will miss there also.> >> > *I have read that KSK said DBAS will agree with Transit*.

> >> > If we have a case where the native did not get the result during the DBAS,> > and he got the result only during the Tanist of Planets to the Birth chart,> > we have to look whether the DBAS are favorable or not or Just such

> > Transit gives the rsult?> >> > I like to share my experience here related to your points:> >> > YOu have said " *After birth, as like usual, planets transit another

> > constellations, signs, subs, subsubs. That transiting signification will> > give only results.> > THE ONLY THING WILL REMAIN FORVER IS THE LAGNA AND ALL CUSPAL SUBLORDS.> > MEANS WHATEVER WE HAVE TO CONSIDER THE RESULTS, WE HAVE TO TAKE THE

> > HOROSCOPE WITHOUT NATAL PLANET AND PUT TRANSITING PLANET, YOU WILL GET> > CORRECT SIGNIFICATION OF THE PLANETS AND WE ARE GETTING THE RESULTS OF> > TRANSIT ONLY. " *> > **> > Dear Sir, I hope you are aware of Progession. (not as western). Our Guruji

> > passed away before he threw more light on this. YOur points are based on> > that, I hope so.> >> > But I have seen some sw including KP astro 3.1, there is a progressed chart> > . *In this not only the tranist of planets but also the cusps as per the

> > Vimsodhri Dasa System*. This is called *Progressed chart*. I have this> > option in my sw developed by locally by an astrologer. I got it from my> > Guruji. In this the Progressed movemnets of planets and also cusps ,

> > signfications will vary from the birth chart. It will reflect the current> > status. The each Cuspal SUb will reflect the event and we have to study the> > Csupal Sub and also the support of the DBAS. There some times, the position

> > of the some planets will move to next cusp. and the rahu ketu position will> > change as they move backward and so on. Whenever we erect a Progressed chart> > for a particular time, the plnaetiary postions, cuspal psoitions, (sub level

> > also) and check for the signfications, If we find the next cuspal sub which> > is expected after 2 months is going to be favorable and the DBAS of the> > progressed charts is alos favorable, the matter will materialise. It does

> > happen.> >> > If the Birth time is correct to the sub. The Progressed chart will reflect> > the current ststus more clearly, as we examine as per the sub. I examine the> > Progressed chart everytime afte rthe study of the Birth chart. Manytimes the

> > rsult match to the DBAS of the natal. Many times, they clearly indicate the> > problmes than the natal chart.> > My guruji is practicing most with this chart for many years and he could> > give tremondous results, he had shared to me. I have seen wonderful

> > signfications and results with this chart also.> >> > Hope many of our memebrs may not be aware of this also. But it is one of> > the best method for forecast . But even in this we face some diffculties

> > when as you have said many planets are signfying a single> > signfications.Hence I always follow natal analsysis, the progressed chart> > and Horary analysis for a particular question to arrive at a conclusion. Its

> > a time taking process but have to do for better results.> >> > *For example* , pls note in a person's chart:> >> > He lost his 10 yrs business,money.name during his Jupiter -Mercury Bukthi.

> >> > Jupiter is a strong signficator of 5,1,4,9,2. (9,5 not favorable. But he> > started his independant business only in Jupiter Dasa (seperated from his in> > law)and was doing excellent till Sat bkthi).

> >> > As per natal, Mercury is a strong signficator of 4,10,12 and 11.> > *But with this signfications an Astrologer may not expect to forecast him> > that he is going to lose everything and lose his everything, his

> > money,business, name, fame everything and shuts down his business*. But> > postmortem can be done.> >> > *But* if you look at the Progressed chart during that period, the 7th CSL,

> > 10th CSl,12th ,1st CSL are signfying 8,12 and 6 along with others through> > star or sub even before Menrcuy Bukthi began.During that period he was> > facing tough period, he was losing money. but did not clsoe his business.

> > when the Mercury bukthi bagan, and Mercury is also signfyng , 8,6,12, he> > lost everything and his business went in ruin. He lost completely. No one> > could predict the case in advance. I could find the signfications only in

> > the Progress. When 1st and 12th CSL signfying 8,12,6 he was cheated , got> > lot of damages to his name and fame,tortures from his lendors. Here also the> > DBAS period should support to the evet sigmified buy the cuspal Sub.

> >> >> > Even in cases where I have seen the DBA of 2,7 running, if the 7th CSL is> > signfying 6 and/or 12(no 7 strongly) in progress chart , the marriage did> > not happen in that period until the next sub signfying 2 or 7 comes in the

> > same BA or the nextperiod of BA wth the favorable signfications.> >> > Pls try this you may wonder.> > This is my humble experience.> >> > Regards> > Adith

> >> >> > On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 11:37 AM, VIJAYANAND PATIL <

> > guide_vijayanand wrote:> >> >> Note: Forwarded message attached> >>> >> -- Original Message --> >>

> >> " VIJAYANAND PATIL " guide_vijayanand >> To:guide_vijayanand<To%3Aguide_vijayanand >> Re: Re: All planets are significators of 3rd house

> >>> >>> >> ---------- Forwarded message ----------

> >> " VIJAYANAND PATIL " guide_vijayanand >> > >> Date:

> >> Re: Re: All planets are significators of 3rd house> >> HOW THE PLANETS WILL OFFER THE RESULTS> >>> >> Friends> >> When we see in some horoscopes max. number of planets are signifying

> >> number of houses in general atleast 1 and max 12. Then what is the> >> prediction of this is the question generally assked.> >> Here, I am to put before all who is confused by this question that in

> >> Krishnamurti Padhati Reader it has been clearly stated that though a planet> >> may signify several results what the results signified by the planet as per> >> its starlord will be offered in the dasa, bhukti, antara period or when it

> >> or any other planet transits into that bhava cuspal sensative points, then> >> at the time of the transit, if we consider as if it is the natal horoscope,> >> a planet is transiting into the constellation of the other planet and that

> >> other planet where it is and where its lordships are there, results of that> >> bhavas will be given by that " a " planet, here no question of DBAs, it is> >> transiting planets results, then when any planet when transiting into the

> >> constellations of other planets, or it is the star day of the star lord, or> >> the chandra is transiting into the constellation of that planet or when> >> lagna of the constellation lord is rising at east or sign of the lord of

> >> constellation is transited by any other planet then only results will be> >> offered/given/received.> >> It means suppose for Aries ascendent, mangal is in its own star it is in

> >> 11 and no planet is in the star of the planet. As well as in the sign i.e.> >> aries, and scorpio. Mangal is in the sub of Guru is in 2 and lord of 9 and> >> 12. Guru is in the star of Chandra in 5 and lord of 4. There are planets in

> >> the star as well as in the signs of Guru as well as Chandra.> >> Here when we consider the significstion of Mangal will like this> >> Planet In Owns Star In Owns Sub In Owns> >> Mangal 11 1, 8 Mangal 11, 1, 8 Guru 2 9, 12

> >>> >> Sub Star In Owns> >> Chandra 5 4> >> Here Mangal is in its own star means where it is will strongly signify> >> that house. Here it is in 11the house, so it will signify 11. As also there

> >> is no planet is in the signs of lordship of Mangal, hence Mangal will also> >> signify 1 and 8. Means Mangal = 11, 1, 8> >> Now what the results are expected to give by Mangal, whether they are

> >> favourable or unfavourable will be considered by Sub of the planet. Here> >> Mangal is in the sub of Guru. Now we are considering Guru> >> Guru has been deposited in the star of Chandra and Chandra is in 5. So

> >> guru will give strong signification of 5. As there is a planet in Chandra's> >> lordship, so Guru will not offer results of 4th house.> >> Now predictons come:> >> Mangal is signifying 11, 1 and 8 as the result and as per Guru as the Sub

> >> the quality of result will show 5.> >> Means when there is Tuesday or Ascendent Aries or Scorpio or any planet> >> transiting in the Mrug, Chitra, Dhanishta or any planet transits in the Sub

> >> of Mangal then these results will can be had. No on other day it can be> >> gained.> >>> >> If more than 1 planet is signifying the particular house, that planets> >> will offer that hosue results as and when their day is there or their

> >> lordship is transiting by planet/planets, their constellations transit by> >> other planets, or any planet transits in the sub of that planets then the> >> results of the planets signifying that hosue can be had.

> >> HERE I AM EMPHATICALLY SAYING THAT :> >> THOUGH DBAs gives the result in 70% of the cases, in 30% of the cases DBAs> >> are not giving results. If we go through the cases where our/anyone's

> >> predictions went wrong, then you will see that though DBAs are favourable> >> and as per the strong signification of DBAs we predict that particular event> >> will expect to materialize in the particular span of time, that event had

> >> not materialized or otherwise we say in certain cases, when DBAs are totally> >> detrimental to the bhava in consideration and thatswhy we say that the event> >> will not take place in this period and we predict for another period. But

> >> event will only take place in that period which we omit to predict. How and> >> why it is happening. WHAT IS THE MISSING LINK IN BETWEEN DBAs RESULT GIVING> >> CAPACITY TO GO CORRECT OR TO WRONG.

> >> IT IS THE MISSING LINK THAT TRANSIT ONLY.> >> I am putting herewith certain sentences given in KP readers. Some> >> stalwarts can say that principles and reality is different. I have no

> >> objection. But still how the planets to offer the results I am to put before> >> all astrologers who had not knowledge of the same thing previous to it.> >> In PREDICTIVE STELLAR ASTROLOGY THIRD READER, KSK HAS GIVEN ASCENDENTWISE

> >> 27 CONSTELLATIONS RESULTS. PAGE 42 EDITION 2005> >> ARIES BORNS : BHARANI, POORAM POORADAM. : PLANETS OCCUPYING THESE STARS OR> >> TRANSITING IN THESE STARS WILL GIVE SUCH RESULTS AS IS DENOTED BY VENUS.

> >> ROHINI,HASTAM, SRAVANAM : AS MOON RULES THE 4TH HOUSE FOR THE ARIES BORNS> >> THE RESULTS INDICATED BY THE 4TH HOUSE WILL OPERATE WHILE A PLANET TRANSITS> >> IN THESE THREE STARS OR IF ANY WERE TO BE THEREIN AT THE TIME OF BIRTH OF

> >> THE ERSON.> >> PUNARSPUSAM, VISAKAM, POORATHATHI : THESE THREE STARS ARE GOVERNED BY> >> JUPITER, WHO OWNS 9 AND 12 HOUSES TO ARIES BORNS. YOU HAVE TO OFFER THE> >> RESULTS OF THE 9TH AND 12 HOUSES, IF A PLANET HAS OCCUPIED ANY OF THESE

> >> THREE STARS AT BIRTH WHATEVER MAY BE THE HOUSE. WHEN A PLANET TRANSITS IN> >> THESE STARS WHATEVER MAY BE THE NATURE, LORDSHIP OR OCCUPATION OF THE> >> TRTANSITING PLANET, THE RESULTS ENJOYED, DEPEND ON THE LORD OF THE

> >> CONSTELLATION WHEREAS THE TRANSITING PLANET INDICATES THE SOURCE AND> >> EXPLAINS HOW HE GETS SUCH RESULTS. SUPPOSE LORD OF 5TH TRANSITS. DAUGHTER> >> DELIVERS A CHILD. THE NATIVE SPENDS MONEY. HOW ? 9TH HOUSE IS 5TH TO THE 5TH

> >> SO DOUGHTER WILL HAVE A CHILD. 12TH HOSUE IS 8TH TO 5TH. SO SHE HAS> >> TEMPORARY SUFFERING. 12TH HOUSE IS EXPENSE TO THE NATIVE. THEREFORE SUN> >> TRANSITING IN ANY OF THESE STARS OR SUB WILL CAUSE EXPENSES. IF MOON

> >> TRANSITS, THROUGH MOTHER EXPENSES.> >> Page 62 :> >> ALWAYS JUDGE, WHO IS THE LORD OF THE CONSTELLATION; NOTE TOO THE NATIVE> >> WHAT IT CANOFFER. THOSE RESUJLTS INDICATED BY LORD OF CONSTELLATION WILL BE

> >> ENJOYED DURING THE PERIOD OF THE PLANET IN THAT CONSTELLATION AND WHENEVER A> >> PLANET TRANSITS IN THAT STAR, THROUGH THE SOURCE INDICATED BY THE PLANET IN> >> THE STAR.> >>

> >> Now we will consider when DBAs are not favourable> >> PAGE 134> >> If a planet is in a constellation denoting evil results but the sub lord> >> is benefic. Then eventhough he may suffer yet temporarily, during the period

> >> of the sub lord he has a little relief from the adverse results.> >> SUPPOSE A CAMP CLERK IS SERVING UNDER A HARD TASK MASTER WHO USES TO BE> >> HARSH AND SHORT TEMPERED; THEN THIS POOR MAN CURSES HIS FATE AND YEARS PASS

> >> ON. WHEN THE SUB PERIOD OF A PLANET OCCUPYING THE BENEFICIAL SUB OBERATES> >> DURING THAT TIME THE OFFICER GOES ON LEAVE AND HE HAS TEMPORARILY NO WORRY> >> OR HE HIMSELF MAY PROCEED ON LEAVE AND FORGET THE OFFICE FOR SOMETIME

> >> PAGE 135-136> >> FOR EXAMPLE. TO A SCORPIO BORN. JUPITER IS THE LORD OF 2 AND 5 JUPITER IS> >> NOT ONLY CHIEF GOVERNOR FOR CHILDREN, BUT ALSO BY OWNING THE HOSUES 2 AND 5> >> IT SIGNIFIES THE BIRTH OF CHILDREN TO THAT PERSON. JUPITER RULES THE STARS

> >> PUNARVASU, VISHAKHA AND PURVABHADRAPADA. IF A PLANET OCCUPY ANY OE OF THESE> >> STARS THEN THAT PLANET HAS TO OFFER THE RESULTS INDICATED BY JUPITER. IF THE> >> SUB IS GOVERNED BY LORD OF 11 THEN THE PERSON GETS A CHILD. BT IF THE SUB IS

> >> RULED BY LORD OF 12, NO CHILD WILL BE BORN DURING THE PERIOD OF THE PLANET> >> IN THE SUB GOVERNED BY LORD OF 12> >> THEREFORE A PLANET OCCUPYING PUNARVASU NAKSHATRA AND MERCURY SUB WILL GIVE

> >> A CHILD. SO ONE IS TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE PLANET WHICH EITHER OCCUPIES A> >> CONSTELLATION OR TRANSITS IN A CONSTELLATION IS THE SOURCE BY WHICH ONE HAS> >> HIS DESIRE FULFILLED.

> >>> >> Here a point for discussion :> >> Suppose natal signification of planet and the signification of the sub of> >> the planet will be remained the same upto the death of the jataka. When we

> >> consider DBAs the signification of all the planets including their subs will> >> be the same. Then is it advisable to consider as it will remained forever> >> the same.> >> No, my friends, this is not the case.

> >> After birth, as like usual, planets transit another constellations, signs,> >> subs, subsubs. That transiting signification will give only results.> >> THE ONLY THING WILL REMAIN FORVER IS THE LAGNA AND ALL CUSPAL SUBLORDS.

> >> MEANS WHATEVER WE HAVE TO CONSIDER THE RESULTS, WE HAVE TO TAKE THE> >> HOROSCOPE WITHOUT NATAL PLANET AND PUT TRANSITING PLANET, YOU WILL GET> >> CORRECT SIGNIFICATION OF THE PLANETS AND WE ARE GETTING THE RESULTS OF

> >> TRANSIT ONLY. THERE ARE CERTAINCASES IN WHICH DBAS WILL MATCH TO TRANSIT. IT> >> HAPPENS APPROX. 50 TO 70% CASES BUT IN 30 TO 50% CASES WHERE DBAS WILL NOT> >> MATCH. BUT STILL EVENTS MATERIALISE.

> >> THINK OF IT.> >> I HAD GIVEN NEW SUBJECT TO K_P_SYSTEM GROUP REGARDING WHEN A PLANET> >> SIGNIFIES A POSITIVE HOUSES AS WELL AS NEGATIVE HOUSES MEANS DETRIMENTAL TO> >> THE POSITIVES, THEN HOW TO IDENTIFY WHEN THE RESULT OF POSITIVE HOUSE WILL

> >> GET AND WHEN THE RESULT OF NEGATIVE HOSUE WILL GET.> >> BUT NO BODY RESPONDS IT PROPERLY. IT MEANS EVERYONE IS STILL CONFUSED.> >> I WILL ANSWER IT. PRIOR TO THAT TRY IT.> >>

> >> VIJAYANAND PATIL, PRESIDENT, ASTROVISION, THE SCIENTIFIC SOCY. FOR> >> RESEARCH AND DEVT.IN <http://devt.in/> ASTROLOGY, KOLHPUR, MAHARASHTRA, > >> INDIA> >> CELL NO. +91 9422582853/+91 9673746303> >> EMAIL : guide_vijayanand > >>> >> On Wed, 07 Oct 2009 03:47:56 +0530 wrote> >> >> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>

> >> dear amba,> >>> >> in general 3rd house signification is good except it is detrimental to> >> 9th(father) and 4th(mother). please look at the respecctive sub lords> >> because 5 mins difference is sufficient enough to create difference between

> >> two horoscopes.> >>> >> strength of the lagna sub lord is one of the most deciding factor for any> >> given horoscope.> >>> >> we will also have to note that other than 3rd(which is an improving house)

> >> which are the other houses being signified by all the nine planets.> >>> >> secondly.....order of signification(i mean strength of signification) is> >> also to be considered for complete analysis.

> >>> >> interestingly..........my son has all nine planets strongly signifying> >> 11th house. his particulars are 1st october 2008, 10:50:31 a.m. (very> >> accurate birth-time noted) , lucknow.

> >>> >> regards,> >>> >> vivek dixit 9415018187> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>

> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>

> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >> <http://sigads.rediff.com/RealMedia/ads/click_nx.ads/www.rediffmail.com/signatureline.htm@Middle?>

> >>> >> > > >>

Dear Friends,

1. As I don't see any specific defination of the KP transit for an evnt to

happen, I've no comment.

2. This is not a general rule that though the DBAS are favorable for an event

the matter is not materialised beacsue of the Transit. If so, I've asked where

is the KP reference.

3. It seems normal for Dasa Jupiter to be a loser. > > > > Jupiter is a strong

signficator of 5,1,4,9,2. (9,5 not favorable.>> Not only 9,5 are 12 to 10,6,

also 1 is 12 to 2 (no good for money in KP but good in 4 step theory)and 4 is 10

from 7.

4. An initial practical study on the Progressed Dasa Chart had been done as

follows:

/message/20426

/message/20511

Regards,

TW

, " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath

wrote:

>

> Dear TW ji,

>

> The meaning I had in my statement.

>

> I meant When favorable DBA are running, the event will materiaise in the

> joint period of the Transit of the DBAS in the favorable signficators.Until

> the favorable transit , the matter may delay. This is a general rule.

>

> Moreover our KSK said the DBAS will agree with the Transit. It means

> when the event will materialise during favorable DBASP...,the Transit also

> will be favorable.

>

> Regards

> Adith

>

>

>

> On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 12:42 AM, TW <tw853 wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> > First we need to make some point clear.

> >

> > 1. As requested before, could someone kindly provide the KP reference for

> > the statement --

> > > > As per your statement, though the DBAS are favorable for an event the >

> > > matter is not materialised beacsue of the Transit. Of curse this is a > >

> > genrela rule of KP.

> >

> > 2. How does one understand the KP transit for an evnt to happen, pl in a

> > striaght way?

> >

> > 3. What are the supporting practical examples for the statement under the

> > point 1, please?

> >

> > Then we can discuss the issue practically.

> >

> > Thanks and regards,

> > TW

> >

> >

> > , Punit Pandey <punitp@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Adith ji,

> > >

> > > Can you post birth details fo the person who " lost his 10 yrs business. "

> > > This will make it more practical discussion.

> > >

> > > Thanks & Regards,

> > >

> > > Punit Pandey

> > >

> > >

> > > On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 10:38 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <

> > > gkadithkasinath@ wrote:

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Shri. Patil ji amd friends,

> > > >

> > > > YOur points are valid and worthy.

> > > >

> > > > As per your statement, though the DBAS are favorable for an event the

> > > > matter is not materialised beacsue of the Transit. Of curse this is a

> > > > genrela rule of KP. But here you mean the Transit of the planets in the

> > > > birth chart wherein the Asc. and the cuspal positions are standard

> > without

> > > > change, only the planets transit is considered to the birth chart. Hope

> > I am

> > > > correct on your statement.

> > > >

> > > > pls confirm me if we have to take the Tranist of the planets after the

> > > > birth in the natal Bavas. It is somewhat similar to Traditional method

> > where

> > > > they look at the Tranist of the planets on the Birth chart (not

> > starwise,

> > > > but sign based).

> > > >

> > > > Suppose a fast moving planet, ex., Moon who is a strong signficator of

> > a

> > > > particular event, can we expect its result very often as it will

> > transit the

> > > > sensitive point often?

> > > >

> > > > In twin chart , for example, or any two people born in the same

> > > > constellations of Cusps (Sub may vary), where the planetory

> > signfications

> > > > will be similar and will this tranist on the Birth chart have effect

> > where

> > > > two native will have different results? I hope we will miss there also.

> > > >

> > > > *I have read that KSK said DBAS will agree with Transit*.

> > > >

> > > > If we have a case where the native did not get the result during the

> > DBAS,

> > > > and he got the result only during the Tanist of Planets to the Birth

> > chart,

> > > > we have to look whether the DBAS are favorable or not or Just such

> > > > Transit gives the rsult?

> > > >

> > > > I like to share my experience here related to your points:

> > > >

> > > > YOu have said " *After birth, as like usual, planets transit another

> > > > constellations, signs, subs, subsubs. That transiting signification

> > will

> > > > give only results.

> > > > THE ONLY THING WILL REMAIN FORVER IS THE LAGNA AND ALL CUSPAL SUBLORDS.

> > > > MEANS WHATEVER WE HAVE TO CONSIDER THE RESULTS, WE HAVE TO TAKE THE

> > > > HOROSCOPE WITHOUT NATAL PLANET AND PUT TRANSITING PLANET, YOU WILL GET

> > > > CORRECT SIGNIFICATION OF THE PLANETS AND WE ARE GETTING THE RESULTS OF

> > > > TRANSIT ONLY. " *

> > > > **

> > > > Dear Sir, I hope you are aware of Progession. (not as western). Our

> > Guruji

> > > > passed away before he threw more light on this. YOur points are based

> > on

> > > > that, I hope so.

> > > >

> > > > But I have seen some sw including KP astro 3.1, there is a progressed

> > chart

> > > > . *In this not only the tranist of planets but also the cusps as per

> > the

> > > > Vimsodhri Dasa System*. This is called *Progressed chart*. I have this

> > > > option in my sw developed by locally by an astrologer. I got it from my

> > > > Guruji. In this the Progressed movemnets of planets and also cusps ,

> > > > signfications will vary from the birth chart. It will reflect the

> > current

> > > > status. The each Cuspal SUb will reflect the event and we have to study

> > the

> > > > Csupal Sub and also the support of the DBAS. There some times, the

> > position

> > > > of the some planets will move to next cusp. and the rahu ketu position

> > will

> > > > change as they move backward and so on. Whenever we erect a Progressed

> > chart

> > > > for a particular time, the plnaetiary postions, cuspal psoitions, (sub

> > level

> > > > also) and check for the signfications, If we find the next cuspal sub

> > which

> > > > is expected after 2 months is going to be favorable and the DBAS of the

> > > > progressed charts is alos favorable, the matter will materialise. It

> > does

> > > > happen.

> > > >

> > > > If the Birth time is correct to the sub. The Progressed chart will

> > reflect

> > > > the current ststus more clearly, as we examine as per the sub. I

> > examine the

> > > > Progressed chart everytime afte rthe study of the Birth chart.

> > Manytimes the

> > > > rsult match to the DBAS of the natal. Many times, they clearly indicate

> > the

> > > > problmes than the natal chart.

> > > > My guruji is practicing most with this chart for many years and he

> > could

> > > > give tremondous results, he had shared to me. I have seen wonderful

> > > > signfications and results with this chart also.

> > > >

> > > > Hope many of our memebrs may not be aware of this also. But it is one

> > of

> > > > the best method for forecast . But even in this we face some

> > diffculties

> > > > when as you have said many planets are signfying a single

> > > > signfications.Hence I always follow natal analsysis, the progressed

> > chart

> > > > and Horary analysis for a particular question to arrive at a

> > conclusion. Its

> > > > a time taking process but have to do for better results.

> > > >

> > > > *For example* , pls note in a person's chart:

> > > >

> > > > He lost his 10 yrs business,money.name during his Jupiter -Mercury

> > Bukthi.

> > > >

> > > > Jupiter is a strong signficator of 5,1,4,9,2. (9,5 not favorable. But

> > he

> > > > started his independant business only in Jupiter Dasa (seperated from

> > his in

> > > > law)and was doing excellent till Sat bkthi).

> > > >

> > > > As per natal, Mercury is a strong signficator of 4,10,12 and 11.

> > > > *But with this signfications an Astrologer may not expect to forecast

> > him

> > > > that he is going to lose everything and lose his everything, his

> > > > money,business, name, fame everything and shuts down his business*. But

> > > > postmortem can be done.

> > > >

> > > > *But* if you look at the Progressed chart during that period, the 7th

> > CSL,

> > > > 10th CSl,12th ,1st CSL are signfying 8,12 and 6 along with others

> > through

> > > > star or sub even before Menrcuy Bukthi began.During that period he was

> > > > facing tough period, he was losing money. but did not clsoe his

> > business.

> > > > when the Mercury bukthi bagan, and Mercury is also signfyng , 8,6,12,

> > he

> > > > lost everything and his business went in ruin. He lost completely. No

> > one

> > > > could predict the case in advance. I could find the signfications only

> > in

> > > > the Progress. When 1st and 12th CSL signfying 8,12,6 he was cheated ,

> > got

> > > > lot of damages to his name and fame,tortures from his lendors. Here

> > also the

> > > > DBAS period should support to the evet sigmified buy the cuspal Sub.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Even in cases where I have seen the DBA of 2,7 running, if the 7th CSL

> > is

> > > > signfying 6 and/or 12(no 7 strongly) in progress chart , the marriage

> > did

> > > > not happen in that period until the next sub signfying 2 or 7 comes in

> > the

> > > > same BA or the nextperiod of BA wth the favorable signfications.

> > > >

> > > > Pls try this you may wonder.

> > > > This is my humble experience.

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Adith

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 11:37 AM, VIJAYANAND PATIL <

> > > > guide_vijayanand@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > >> Note: Forwarded message attached

> > > >>

> > > >> -- Original Message --

> > > >>

> > > >> " VIJAYANAND PATIL " guide_vijayanand@

> > > >> To:guide_vijayanand@<To%3Aguide_vijayanand@

> > > >> Re: Re: All planets are significators of 3rd

> > house

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> ---------- Forwarded message ----------

> > > >> " VIJAYANAND PATIL " guide_vijayanand@

> > > >>

> > > >> Date:

> > house

> > > >> HOW THE PLANETS WILL OFFER THE RESULTS

> > > >>

> > > >> Friends

> > > >> When we see in some horoscopes max. number of planets are signifying

> > > >> number of houses in general atleast 1 and max 12. Then what is the

> > > >> prediction of this is the question generally assked.

> > > >> Here, I am to put before all who is confused by this question that in

> > > >> Krishnamurti Padhati Reader it has been clearly stated that though a

> > planet

> > > >> may signify several results what the results signified by the planet

> > as per

> > > >> its starlord will be offered in the dasa, bhukti, antara period or

> > when it

> > > >> or any other planet transits into that bhava cuspal sensative points,

> > then

> > > >> at the time of the transit, if we consider as if it is the natal

> > horoscope,

> > > >> a planet is transiting into the constellation of the other planet and

> > that

> > > >> other planet where it is and where its lordships are there, results of

> > that

> > > >> bhavas will be given by that " a " planet, here no question of DBAs, it

> > is

> > > >> transiting planets results, then when any planet when transiting into

> > the

> > > >> constellations of other planets, or it is the star day of the star

> > lord, or

> > > >> the chandra is transiting into the constellation of that planet or

> > when

> > > >> lagna of the constellation lord is rising at east or sign of the lord

> > of

> > > >> constellation is transited by any other planet then only results will

> > be

> > > >> offered/given/received.

> > > >> It means suppose for Aries ascendent, mangal is in its own star it is

> > in

> > > >> 11 and no planet is in the star of the planet. As well as in the sign

> > i.e.

> > > >> aries, and scorpio. Mangal is in the sub of Guru is in 2 and lord of 9

> > and

> > > >> 12. Guru is in the star of Chandra in 5 and lord of 4. There are

> > planets in

> > > >> the star as well as in the signs of Guru as well as Chandra.

> > > >> Here when we consider the significstion of Mangal will like this

> > > >> Planet In Owns Star In Owns Sub In Owns

> > > >> Mangal 11 1, 8 Mangal 11, 1, 8 Guru 2 9, 12

> > > >>

> > > >> Sub Star In Owns

> > > >> Chandra 5 4

> > > >> Here Mangal is in its own star means where it is will strongly signify

> > > >> that house. Here it is in 11the house, so it will signify 11. As also

> > there

> > > >> is no planet is in the signs of lordship of Mangal, hence Mangal will

> > also

> > > >> signify 1 and 8. Means Mangal = 11, 1, 8

> > > >> Now what the results are expected to give by Mangal, whether they are

> > > >> favourable or unfavourable will be considered by Sub of the planet.

> > Here

> > > >> Mangal is in the sub of Guru. Now we are considering Guru

> > > >> Guru has been deposited in the star of Chandra and Chandra is in 5. So

> > > >> guru will give strong signification of 5. As there is a planet in

> > Chandra's

> > > >> lordship, so Guru will not offer results of 4th house.

> > > >> Now predictons come:

> > > >> Mangal is signifying 11, 1 and 8 as the result and as per Guru as the

> > Sub

> > > >> the quality of result will show 5.

> > > >> Means when there is Tuesday or Ascendent Aries or Scorpio or any

> > planet

> > > >> transiting in the Mrug, Chitra, Dhanishta or any planet transits in

> > the Sub

> > > >> of Mangal then these results will can be had. No on other day it can

> > be

> > > >> gained.

> > > >>

> > > >> If more than 1 planet is signifying the particular house, that planets

> > > >> will offer that hosue results as and when their day is there or their

> > > >> lordship is transiting by planet/planets, their constellations transit

> > by

> > > >> other planets, or any planet transits in the sub of that planets then

> > the

> > > >> results of the planets signifying that hosue can be had.

> > > >> HERE I AM EMPHATICALLY SAYING THAT :

> > > >> THOUGH DBAs gives the result in 70% of the cases, in 30% of the cases

> > DBAs

> > > >> are not giving results. If we go through the cases where our/anyone's

> > > >> predictions went wrong, then you will see that though DBAs are

> > favourable

> > > >> and as per the strong signification of DBAs we predict that particular

> > event

> > > >> will expect to materialize in the particular span of time, that event

> > had

> > > >> not materialized or otherwise we say in certain cases, when DBAs are

> > totally

> > > >> detrimental to the bhava in consideration and thatswhy we say that the

> > event

> > > >> will not take place in this period and we predict for another period.

> > But

> > > >> event will only take place in that period which we omit to predict.

> > How and

> > > >> why it is happening. WHAT IS THE MISSING LINK IN BETWEEN DBAs RESULT

> > GIVING

> > > >> CAPACITY TO GO CORRECT OR TO WRONG.

> > > >> IT IS THE MISSING LINK THAT TRANSIT ONLY.

> > > >> I am putting herewith certain sentences given in KP readers. Some

> > > >> stalwarts can say that principles and reality is different. I have no

> > > >> objection. But still how the planets to offer the results I am to put

> > before

> > > >> all astrologers who had not knowledge of the same thing previous to

> > it.

> > > >> In PREDICTIVE STELLAR ASTROLOGY THIRD READER, KSK HAS GIVEN

> > ASCENDENTWISE

> > > >> 27 CONSTELLATIONS RESULTS. PAGE 42 EDITION 2005

> > > >> ARIES BORNS : BHARANI, POORAM POORADAM. : PLANETS OCCUPYING THESE

> > STARS OR

> > > >> TRANSITING IN THESE STARS WILL GIVE SUCH RESULTS AS IS DENOTED BY

> > VENUS.

> > > >> ROHINI,HASTAM, SRAVANAM : AS MOON RULES THE 4TH HOUSE FOR THE ARIES

> > BORNS

> > > >> THE RESULTS INDICATED BY THE 4TH HOUSE WILL OPERATE WHILE A PLANET

> > TRANSITS

> > > >> IN THESE THREE STARS OR IF ANY WERE TO BE THEREIN AT THE TIME OF BIRTH

> > OF

> > > >> THE ERSON.

> > > >> PUNARSPUSAM, VISAKAM, POORATHATHI : THESE THREE STARS ARE GOVERNED BY

> > > >> JUPITER, WHO OWNS 9 AND 12 HOUSES TO ARIES BORNS. YOU HAVE TO OFFER

> > THE

> > > >> RESULTS OF THE 9TH AND 12 HOUSES, IF A PLANET HAS OCCUPIED ANY OF

> > THESE

> > > >> THREE STARS AT BIRTH WHATEVER MAY BE THE HOUSE. WHEN A PLANET TRANSITS

> > IN

> > > >> THESE STARS WHATEVER MAY BE THE NATURE, LORDSHIP OR OCCUPATION OF THE

> > > >> TRTANSITING PLANET, THE RESULTS ENJOYED, DEPEND ON THE LORD OF THE

> > > >> CONSTELLATION WHEREAS THE TRANSITING PLANET INDICATES THE SOURCE AND

> > > >> EXPLAINS HOW HE GETS SUCH RESULTS. SUPPOSE LORD OF 5TH TRANSITS.

> > DAUGHTER

> > > >> DELIVERS A CHILD. THE NATIVE SPENDS MONEY. HOW ? 9TH HOUSE IS 5TH TO

> > THE 5TH

> > > >> SO DOUGHTER WILL HAVE A CHILD. 12TH HOSUE IS 8TH TO 5TH. SO SHE HAS

> > > >> TEMPORARY SUFFERING. 12TH HOUSE IS EXPENSE TO THE NATIVE. THEREFORE

> > SUN

> > > >> TRANSITING IN ANY OF THESE STARS OR SUB WILL CAUSE EXPENSES. IF MOON

> > > >> TRANSITS, THROUGH MOTHER EXPENSES.

> > > >> Page 62 :

> > > >> ALWAYS JUDGE, WHO IS THE LORD OF THE CONSTELLATION; NOTE TOO THE

> > NATIVE

> > > >> WHAT IT CANOFFER. THOSE RESUJLTS INDICATED BY LORD OF CONSTELLATION

> > WILL BE

> > > >> ENJOYED DURING THE PERIOD OF THE PLANET IN THAT CONSTELLATION AND

> > WHENEVER A

> > > >> PLANET TRANSITS IN THAT STAR, THROUGH THE SOURCE INDICATED BY THE

> > PLANET IN

> > > >> THE STAR.

> > > >>

> > > >> Now we will consider when DBAs are not favourable

> > > >> PAGE 134

> > > >> If a planet is in a constellation denoting evil results but the sub

> > lord

> > > >> is benefic. Then eventhough he may suffer yet temporarily, during the

> > period

> > > >> of the sub lord he has a little relief from the adverse results.

> > > >> SUPPOSE A CAMP CLERK IS SERVING UNDER A HARD TASK MASTER WHO USES TO

> > BE

> > > >> HARSH AND SHORT TEMPERED; THEN THIS POOR MAN CURSES HIS FATE AND YEARS

> > PASS

> > > >> ON. WHEN THE SUB PERIOD OF A PLANET OCCUPYING THE BENEFICIAL SUB

> > OBERATES

> > > >> DURING THAT TIME THE OFFICER GOES ON LEAVE AND HE HAS TEMPORARILY NO

> > WORRY

> > > >> OR HE HIMSELF MAY PROCEED ON LEAVE AND FORGET THE OFFICE FOR SOMETIME

> > > >> PAGE 135-136

> > > >> FOR EXAMPLE. TO A SCORPIO BORN. JUPITER IS THE LORD OF 2 AND 5 JUPITER

> > IS

> > > >> NOT ONLY CHIEF GOVERNOR FOR CHILDREN, BUT ALSO BY OWNING THE HOSUES 2

> > AND 5

> > > >> IT SIGNIFIES THE BIRTH OF CHILDREN TO THAT PERSON. JUPITER RULES THE

> > STARS

> > > >> PUNARVASU, VISHAKHA AND PURVABHADRAPADA. IF A PLANET OCCUPY ANY OE OF

> > THESE

> > > >> STARS THEN THAT PLANET HAS TO OFFER THE RESULTS INDICATED BY JUPITER.

> > IF THE

> > > >> SUB IS GOVERNED BY LORD OF 11 THEN THE PERSON GETS A CHILD. BT IF THE

> > SUB IS

> > > >> RULED BY LORD OF 12, NO CHILD WILL BE BORN DURING THE PERIOD OF THE

> > PLANET

> > > >> IN THE SUB GOVERNED BY LORD OF 12

> > > >> THEREFORE A PLANET OCCUPYING PUNARVASU NAKSHATRA AND MERCURY SUB WILL

> > GIVE

> > > >> A CHILD. SO ONE IS TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE PLANET WHICH EITHER OCCUPIES

> > A

> > > >> CONSTELLATION OR TRANSITS IN A CONSTELLATION IS THE SOURCE BY WHICH

> > ONE HAS

> > > >> HIS DESIRE FULFILLED.

> > > >>

> > > >> Here a point for discussion :

> > > >> Suppose natal signification of planet and the signification of the sub

> > of

> > > >> the planet will be remained the same upto the death of the jataka.

> > When we

> > > >> consider DBAs the signification of all the planets including their

> > subs will

> > > >> be the same. Then is it advisable to consider as it will remained

> > forever

> > > >> the same.

> > > >> No, my friends, this is not the case.

> > > >> After birth, as like usual, planets transit another constellations,

> > signs,

> > > >> subs, subsubs. That transiting signification will give only results.

> > > >> THE ONLY THING WILL REMAIN FORVER IS THE LAGNA AND ALL CUSPAL

> > SUBLORDS.

> > > >> MEANS WHATEVER WE HAVE TO CONSIDER THE RESULTS, WE HAVE TO TAKE THE

> > > >> HOROSCOPE WITHOUT NATAL PLANET AND PUT TRANSITING PLANET, YOU WILL GET

> > > >> CORRECT SIGNIFICATION OF THE PLANETS AND WE ARE GETTING THE RESULTS OF

> > > >> TRANSIT ONLY. THERE ARE CERTAINCASES IN WHICH DBAS WILL MATCH TO

> > TRANSIT. IT

> > > >> HAPPENS APPROX. 50 TO 70% CASES BUT IN 30 TO 50% CASES WHERE DBAS WILL

> > NOT

> > > >> MATCH. BUT STILL EVENTS MATERIALISE.

> > > >> THINK OF IT.

> > > >> I HAD GIVEN NEW SUBJECT TO K_P_SYSTEM GROUP REGARDING WHEN A PLANET

> > > >> SIGNIFIES A POSITIVE HOUSES AS WELL AS NEGATIVE HOUSES MEANS

> > DETRIMENTAL TO

> > > >> THE POSITIVES, THEN HOW TO IDENTIFY WHEN THE RESULT OF POSITIVE HOUSE

> > WILL

> > > >> GET AND WHEN THE RESULT OF NEGATIVE HOSUE WILL GET.

> > > >> BUT NO BODY RESPONDS IT PROPERLY. IT MEANS EVERYONE IS STILL CONFUSED.

> > > >> I WILL ANSWER IT. PRIOR TO THAT TRY IT.

> > > >>

> > > >> VIJAYANAND PATIL, PRESIDENT, ASTROVISION, THE SCIENTIFIC SOCY. FOR

> > > >> RESEARCH AND DEVT.IN <http://devt.in/> <http://devt.in/> ASTROLOGY,

> > KOLHPUR, MAHARASHTRA,

> > > >> INDIA

> > > >> CELL NO. +91 9422582853/+91 9673746303

> > > >> EMAIL : guide_vijayanand@

> > > >>

> > > >> On Wed, 07 Oct 2009 03:47:56 +0530 wrote

> > > >> >

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> dear amba,

> > > >>

> > > >> in general 3rd house signification is good except it is detrimental to

> > > >> 9th(father) and 4th(mother). please look at the respecctive sub lords

> > > >> because 5 mins difference is sufficient enough to create difference

> > between

> > > >> two horoscopes.

> > > >>

> > > >> strength of the lagna sub lord is one of the most deciding factor for

> > any

> > > >> given horoscope.

> > > >>

> > > >> we will also have to note that other than 3rd(which is an improving

> > house)

> > > >> which are the other houses being signified by all the nine planets.

> > > >>

> > > >> secondly.....order of signification(i mean strength of signification)

> > is

> > > >> also to be considered for complete analysis.

> > > >>

> > > >> interestingly..........my son has all nine planets strongly signifying

> > > >> 11th house. his particulars are 1st october 2008, 10:50:31 a.m. (very

> > > >> accurate birth-time noted) , lucknow.

> > > >>

> > > >> regards,

> > > >>

> > > >> vivek dixit 9415018187

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> <

> >

http://sigads.rediff.com/RealMedia/ads/click_nx.ads/www.rediffmail.com/signature\

line.htm@Middle

> > ?>

> > > >>

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear Tw ji,

I again repeat that " I do not say that though the DBA are favorable and becasue of the Tranist is not favorable the event did not materialise. " I said though the DBA are favorable , the event will materialise only when the time the Tranist is favorable. It means even if a DBA is just started, we can not expect the event to get materialsie immediately, it will happen when the Tarnsit will support.

WI also said, when the Transit supports the DBASP will be favorable also. becasue KSK sai DBA will agree with Transit.

Here the main point in my statements is about the Progessed chart. and againts Patel ji's statement of Tranist of planets in the Brirth chart Cuspal positions.

reg: Jupiter 5.9 signfications is just loser , how did he earn money in Jupiter Dasa Jupiter bukthi and also Sat Bukthi intial period. No 6,11,2 signfications?

Also his wife was alos a partner in his busness. the 4th signfication (10 to 7)and 5th (11 to 7) signfication are favorable for her.

But as he was the deciding person and her name was just for the name sake, there might be no impact of her chart.

My point was an astrologer could not predict in advnavce about his up coming loss during his Mercury period.

Regards

Adith

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 6:26 PM, TW <tw853 wrote:

Dear Friends,1. As I don't see any specific defination of the KP transit for an evnt to happen, I've no comment.2. This is not a general rule that though the DBAS are favorable for an event the matter is not materialised beacsue of the Transit. If so, I've asked where is the KP reference.

3. It seems normal for Dasa Jupiter to be a loser. > > > > Jupiter is a strong signficator of 5,1,4,9,2. (9,5 not favorable.>> Not only 9,5 are 12 to 10,6, also 1 is 12 to 2 (no good for money in KP but good in 4 step theory)and 4 is 10 from 7.

4. An initial practical study on the Progressed Dasa Chart had been done as follows: /message/20426

/message/20511Regards,TW , " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath wrote:>> Dear TW ji,

> > The meaning I had in my statement.> > I meant When favorable DBA are running, the event will materiaise in the> joint period of the Transit of the DBAS in the favorable signficators.Until

> the favorable transit , the matter may delay. This is a general rule.> > Moreover our KSK said the DBAS will agree with the Transit. It means> when the event will materialise during favorable DBASP...,the Transit also

> will be favorable.> > Regards> Adith> > >

> On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 12:42 AM, TW <tw853 wrote:> > >> >> > Dear Friends,> >> > First we need to make some point clear.> >

> > 1. As requested before, could someone kindly provide the KP reference for> > the statement --> > > > As per your statement, though the DBAS are favorable for an event the >> > > matter is not materialised beacsue of the Transit. Of curse this is a > >

> > genrela rule of KP.> >> > 2. How does one understand the KP transit for an evnt to happen, pl in a> > striaght way?> >> > 3. What are the supporting practical examples for the statement under the

> > point 1, please?> >> > Then we can discuss the issue practically.> >> > Thanks and regards,> > TW> >> >> > , Punit Pandey <punitp@> wrote:

> > >> > > Dear Adith ji,> > >> > > Can you post birth details fo the person who " lost his 10 yrs business. " > > > This will make it more practical discussion.

> > >> > > Thanks & Regards,> > >> > > Punit Pandey> > >> > >> > > On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 10:38 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <> > > gkadithkasinath@ wrote:

> > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Shri. Patil ji amd friends,> > > >> > > > YOur points are valid and worthy.> > > >

> > > > As per your statement, though the DBAS are favorable for an event the> > > > matter is not materialised beacsue of the Transit. Of curse this is a> > > > genrela rule of KP. But here you mean the Transit of the planets in the

> > > > birth chart wherein the Asc. and the cuspal positions are standard> > without> > > > change, only the planets transit is considered to the birth chart. Hope> > I am

> > > > correct on your statement.> > > >> > > > pls confirm me if we have to take the Tranist of the planets after the> > > > birth in the natal Bavas. It is somewhat similar to Traditional method

> > where> > > > they look at the Tranist of the planets on the Birth chart (not> > starwise,> > > > but sign based).> > > >> > > > Suppose a fast moving planet, ex., Moon who is a strong signficator of

> > a> > > > particular event, can we expect its result very often as it will> > transit the> > > > sensitive point often?> > > >> > > > In twin chart , for example, or any two people born in the same

> > > > constellations of Cusps (Sub may vary), where the planetory> > signfications> > > > will be similar and will this tranist on the Birth chart have effect> > where

> > > > two native will have different results? I hope we will miss there also.> > > >> > > > *I have read that KSK said DBAS will agree with Transit*.> > > >

> > > > If we have a case where the native did not get the result during the> > DBAS,> > > > and he got the result only during the Tanist of Planets to the Birth> > chart,

> > > > we have to look whether the DBAS are favorable or not or Just such> > > > Transit gives the rsult?> > > >> > > > I like to share my experience here related to your points:

> > > >> > > > YOu have said " *After birth, as like usual, planets transit another> > > > constellations, signs, subs, subsubs. That transiting signification> > will

> > > > give only results.> > > > THE ONLY THING WILL REMAIN FORVER IS THE LAGNA AND ALL CUSPAL SUBLORDS.> > > > MEANS WHATEVER WE HAVE TO CONSIDER THE RESULTS, WE HAVE TO TAKE THE

> > > > HOROSCOPE WITHOUT NATAL PLANET AND PUT TRANSITING PLANET, YOU WILL GET> > > > CORRECT SIGNIFICATION OF THE PLANETS AND WE ARE GETTING THE RESULTS OF> > > > TRANSIT ONLY. " *

> > > > **> > > > Dear Sir, I hope you are aware of Progession. (not as western). Our> > Guruji> > > > passed away before he threw more light on this. YOur points are based

> > on> > > > that, I hope so.> > > >> > > > But I have seen some sw including KP astro 3.1, there is a progressed> > chart> > > > . *In this not only the tranist of planets but also the cusps as per

> > the> > > > Vimsodhri Dasa System*. This is called *Progressed chart*. I have this> > > > option in my sw developed by locally by an astrologer. I got it from my> > > > Guruji. In this the Progressed movemnets of planets and also cusps ,

> > > > signfications will vary from the birth chart. It will reflect the> > current> > > > status. The each Cuspal SUb will reflect the event and we have to study> > the

> > > > Csupal Sub and also the support of the DBAS. There some times, the> > position> > > > of the some planets will move to next cusp. and the rahu ketu position> > will

> > > > change as they move backward and so on. Whenever we erect a Progressed> > chart> > > > for a particular time, the plnaetiary postions, cuspal psoitions, (sub> > level

> > > > also) and check for the signfications, If we find the next cuspal sub> > which> > > > is expected after 2 months is going to be favorable and the DBAS of the> > > > progressed charts is alos favorable, the matter will materialise. It

> > does> > > > happen.> > > >> > > > If the Birth time is correct to the sub. The Progressed chart will> > reflect> > > > the current ststus more clearly, as we examine as per the sub. I

> > examine the> > > > Progressed chart everytime afte rthe study of the Birth chart.> > Manytimes the> > > > rsult match to the DBAS of the natal. Many times, they clearly indicate

> > the> > > > problmes than the natal chart.> > > > My guruji is practicing most with this chart for many years and he> > could> > > > give tremondous results, he had shared to me. I have seen wonderful

> > > > signfications and results with this chart also.> > > >> > > > Hope many of our memebrs may not be aware of this also. But it is one> > of> > > > the best method for forecast . But even in this we face some

> > diffculties> > > > when as you have said many planets are signfying a single> > > > signfications.Hence I always follow natal analsysis, the progressed> > chart> > > > and Horary analysis for a particular question to arrive at a

> > conclusion. Its> > > > a time taking process but have to do for better results.> > > >> > > > *For example* , pls note in a person's chart:> > > >

> > > > He lost his 10 yrs business,money.name during his Jupiter -Mercury> > Bukthi.> > > >> > > > Jupiter is a strong signficator of 5,1,4,9,2. (9,5 not favorable. But

> > he> > > > started his independant business only in Jupiter Dasa (seperated from> > his in> > > > law)and was doing excellent till Sat bkthi).> > > >> > > > As per natal, Mercury is a strong signficator of 4,10,12 and 11.

> > > > *But with this signfications an Astrologer may not expect to forecast> > him> > > > that he is going to lose everything and lose his everything, his> > > > money,business, name, fame everything and shuts down his business*. But

> > > > postmortem can be done.> > > >> > > > *But* if you look at the Progressed chart during that period, the 7th> > CSL,> > > > 10th CSl,12th ,1st CSL are signfying 8,12 and 6 along with others

> > through> > > > star or sub even before Menrcuy Bukthi began.During that period he was> > > > facing tough period, he was losing money. but did not clsoe his> > business.

> > > > when the Mercury bukthi bagan, and Mercury is also signfyng , 8,6,12,> > he> > > > lost everything and his business went in ruin. He lost completely. No> > one> > > > could predict the case in advance. I could find the signfications only

> > in> > > > the Progress. When 1st and 12th CSL signfying 8,12,6 he was cheated ,> > got> > > > lot of damages to his name and fame,tortures from his lendors. Here> > also the

> > > > DBAS period should support to the evet sigmified buy the cuspal Sub.> > > >> > > >> > > > Even in cases where I have seen the DBA of 2,7 running, if the 7th CSL

> > is> > > > signfying 6 and/or 12(no 7 strongly) in progress chart , the marriage> > did> > > > not happen in that period until the next sub signfying 2 or 7 comes in> > the

> > > > same BA or the nextperiod of BA wth the favorable signfications.> > > >> > > > Pls try this you may wonder.> > > > This is my humble experience.> > > >

> > > > Regards> > > > Adith> > > >> > > >> > > > On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 11:37 AM, VIJAYANAND PATIL <> > > > guide_vijayanand@ wrote:

> > > >> > > >> Note: Forwarded message attached> > > >>> > > >> -- Original Message --> > > >>> > > >> " VIJAYANAND PATIL " guide_vijayanand@

> > > >> To:guide_vijayanand@<To%3Aguide_vijayanand@> > > >> Re: Re: All planets are significators of 3rd> > house> > > >>

> > > >>> > > >> ---------- Forwarded message ----------> > > >> " VIJAYANAND PATIL " guide_vijayanand@> > > >>

> > > >> Date:> > > >> Re: Re: All planets are significators of 3rd> > house> > > >> HOW THE PLANETS WILL OFFER THE RESULTS> > > >>

> > > >> Friends> > > >> When we see in some horoscopes max. number of planets are signifying> > > >> number of houses in general atleast 1 and max 12. Then what is the

> > > >> prediction of this is the question generally assked.> > > >> Here, I am to put before all who is confused by this question that in> > > >> Krishnamurti Padhati Reader it has been clearly stated that though a

> > planet> > > >> may signify several results what the results signified by the planet> > as per> > > >> its starlord will be offered in the dasa, bhukti, antara period or

> > when it> > > >> or any other planet transits into that bhava cuspal sensative points,> > then> > > >> at the time of the transit, if we consider as if it is the natal

> > horoscope,> > > >> a planet is transiting into the constellation of the other planet and> > that> > > >> other planet where it is and where its lordships are there, results of

> > that> > > >> bhavas will be given by that " a " planet, here no question of DBAs, it> > is> > > >> transiting planets results, then when any planet when transiting into

> > the> > > >> constellations of other planets, or it is the star day of the star> > lord, or> > > >> the chandra is transiting into the constellation of that planet or

> > when> > > >> lagna of the constellation lord is rising at east or sign of the lord> > of> > > >> constellation is transited by any other planet then only results will

> > be> > > >> offered/given/received.> > > >> It means suppose for Aries ascendent, mangal is in its own star it is> > in> > > >> 11 and no planet is in the star of the planet. As well as in the sign

> > i.e.> > > >> aries, and scorpio. Mangal is in the sub of Guru is in 2 and lord of 9> > and> > > >> 12. Guru is in the star of Chandra in 5 and lord of 4. There are

> > planets in> > > >> the star as well as in the signs of Guru as well as Chandra.> > > >> Here when we consider the significstion of Mangal will like this> > > >> Planet In Owns Star In Owns Sub In Owns

> > > >> Mangal 11 1, 8 Mangal 11, 1, 8 Guru 2 9, 12> > > >>> > > >> Sub Star In Owns> > > >> Chandra 5 4> > > >> Here Mangal is in its own star means where it is will strongly signify

> > > >> that house. Here it is in 11the house, so it will signify 11. As also> > there> > > >> is no planet is in the signs of lordship of Mangal, hence Mangal will> > also

> > > >> signify 1 and 8. Means Mangal = 11, 1, 8> > > >> Now what the results are expected to give by Mangal, whether they are> > > >> favourable or unfavourable will be considered by Sub of the planet.

> > Here> > > >> Mangal is in the sub of Guru. Now we are considering Guru> > > >> Guru has been deposited in the star of Chandra and Chandra is in 5. So> > > >> guru will give strong signification of 5. As there is a planet in

> > Chandra's> > > >> lordship, so Guru will not offer results of 4th house.> > > >> Now predictons come:> > > >> Mangal is signifying 11, 1 and 8 as the result and as per Guru as the

> > Sub> > > >> the quality of result will show 5.> > > >> Means when there is Tuesday or Ascendent Aries or Scorpio or any> > planet> > > >> transiting in the Mrug, Chitra, Dhanishta or any planet transits in

> > the Sub> > > >> of Mangal then these results will can be had. No on other day it can> > be> > > >> gained.> > > >>> > > >> If more than 1 planet is signifying the particular house, that planets

> > > >> will offer that hosue results as and when their day is there or their> > > >> lordship is transiting by planet/planets, their constellations transit> > by> > > >> other planets, or any planet transits in the sub of that planets then

> > the> > > >> results of the planets signifying that hosue can be had.> > > >> HERE I AM EMPHATICALLY SAYING THAT :> > > >> THOUGH DBAs gives the result in 70% of the cases, in 30% of the cases

> > DBAs> > > >> are not giving results. If we go through the cases where our/anyone's> > > >> predictions went wrong, then you will see that though DBAs are> > favourable

> > > >> and as per the strong signification of DBAs we predict that particular> > event> > > >> will expect to materialize in the particular span of time, that event> > had

> > > >> not materialized or otherwise we say in certain cases, when DBAs are> > totally> > > >> detrimental to the bhava in consideration and thatswhy we say that the> > event

> > > >> will not take place in this period and we predict for another period.> > But> > > >> event will only take place in that period which we omit to predict.> > How and

> > > >> why it is happening. WHAT IS THE MISSING LINK IN BETWEEN DBAs RESULT> > GIVING> > > >> CAPACITY TO GO CORRECT OR TO WRONG.> > > >> IT IS THE MISSING LINK THAT TRANSIT ONLY.

> > > >> I am putting herewith certain sentences given in KP readers. Some> > > >> stalwarts can say that principles and reality is different. I have no> > > >> objection. But still how the planets to offer the results I am to put

> > before> > > >> all astrologers who had not knowledge of the same thing previous to> > it.> > > >> In PREDICTIVE STELLAR ASTROLOGY THIRD READER, KSK HAS GIVEN> > ASCENDENTWISE

> > > >> 27 CONSTELLATIONS RESULTS. PAGE 42 EDITION 2005> > > >> ARIES BORNS : BHARANI, POORAM POORADAM. : PLANETS OCCUPYING THESE> > STARS OR> > > >> TRANSITING IN THESE STARS WILL GIVE SUCH RESULTS AS IS DENOTED BY

> > VENUS.> > > >> ROHINI,HASTAM, SRAVANAM : AS MOON RULES THE 4TH HOUSE FOR THE ARIES> > BORNS> > > >> THE RESULTS INDICATED BY THE 4TH HOUSE WILL OPERATE WHILE A PLANET

> > TRANSITS> > > >> IN THESE THREE STARS OR IF ANY WERE TO BE THEREIN AT THE TIME OF BIRTH> > OF> > > >> THE ERSON.> > > >> PUNARSPUSAM, VISAKAM, POORATHATHI : THESE THREE STARS ARE GOVERNED BY

> > > >> JUPITER, WHO OWNS 9 AND 12 HOUSES TO ARIES BORNS. YOU HAVE TO OFFER> > THE> > > >> RESULTS OF THE 9TH AND 12 HOUSES, IF A PLANET HAS OCCUPIED ANY OF> > THESE

> > > >> THREE STARS AT BIRTH WHATEVER MAY BE THE HOUSE. WHEN A PLANET TRANSITS> > IN> > > >> THESE STARS WHATEVER MAY BE THE NATURE, LORDSHIP OR OCCUPATION OF THE> > > >> TRTANSITING PLANET, THE RESULTS ENJOYED, DEPEND ON THE LORD OF THE

> > > >> CONSTELLATION WHEREAS THE TRANSITING PLANET INDICATES THE SOURCE AND> > > >> EXPLAINS HOW HE GETS SUCH RESULTS. SUPPOSE LORD OF 5TH TRANSITS.> > DAUGHTER> > > >> DELIVERS A CHILD. THE NATIVE SPENDS MONEY. HOW ? 9TH HOUSE IS 5TH TO

> > THE 5TH> > > >> SO DOUGHTER WILL HAVE A CHILD. 12TH HOSUE IS 8TH TO 5TH. SO SHE HAS> > > >> TEMPORARY SUFFERING. 12TH HOUSE IS EXPENSE TO THE NATIVE. THEREFORE> > SUN

> > > >> TRANSITING IN ANY OF THESE STARS OR SUB WILL CAUSE EXPENSES. IF MOON> > > >> TRANSITS, THROUGH MOTHER EXPENSES.> > > >> Page 62 :> > > >> ALWAYS JUDGE, WHO IS THE LORD OF THE CONSTELLATION; NOTE TOO THE

> > NATIVE> > > >> WHAT IT CANOFFER. THOSE RESUJLTS INDICATED BY LORD OF CONSTELLATION> > WILL BE> > > >> ENJOYED DURING THE PERIOD OF THE PLANET IN THAT CONSTELLATION AND

> > WHENEVER A> > > >> PLANET TRANSITS IN THAT STAR, THROUGH THE SOURCE INDICATED BY THE> > PLANET IN> > > >> THE STAR.> > > >>> > > >> Now we will consider when DBAs are not favourable

> > > >> PAGE 134> > > >> If a planet is in a constellation denoting evil results but the sub> > lord> > > >> is benefic. Then eventhough he may suffer yet temporarily, during the

> > period> > > >> of the sub lord he has a little relief from the adverse results.> > > >> SUPPOSE A CAMP CLERK IS SERVING UNDER A HARD TASK MASTER WHO USES TO> > BE

> > > >> HARSH AND SHORT TEMPERED; THEN THIS POOR MAN CURSES HIS FATE AND YEARS> > PASS> > > >> ON. WHEN THE SUB PERIOD OF A PLANET OCCUPYING THE BENEFICIAL SUB> > OBERATES

> > > >> DURING THAT TIME THE OFFICER GOES ON LEAVE AND HE HAS TEMPORARILY NO> > WORRY> > > >> OR HE HIMSELF MAY PROCEED ON LEAVE AND FORGET THE OFFICE FOR SOMETIME> > > >> PAGE 135-136

> > > >> FOR EXAMPLE. TO A SCORPIO BORN. JUPITER IS THE LORD OF 2 AND 5 JUPITER> > IS> > > >> NOT ONLY CHIEF GOVERNOR FOR CHILDREN, BUT ALSO BY OWNING THE HOSUES 2> > AND 5

> > > >> IT SIGNIFIES THE BIRTH OF CHILDREN TO THAT PERSON. JUPITER RULES THE> > STARS> > > >> PUNARVASU, VISHAKHA AND PURVABHADRAPADA. IF A PLANET OCCUPY ANY OE OF> > THESE

> > > >> STARS THEN THAT PLANET HAS TO OFFER THE RESULTS INDICATED BY JUPITER.> > IF THE> > > >> SUB IS GOVERNED BY LORD OF 11 THEN THE PERSON GETS A CHILD. BT IF THE> > SUB IS

> > > >> RULED BY LORD OF 12, NO CHILD WILL BE BORN DURING THE PERIOD OF THE> > PLANET> > > >> IN THE SUB GOVERNED BY LORD OF 12> > > >> THEREFORE A PLANET OCCUPYING PUNARVASU NAKSHATRA AND MERCURY SUB WILL

> > GIVE> > > >> A CHILD. SO ONE IS TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE PLANET WHICH EITHER OCCUPIES> > A> > > >> CONSTELLATION OR TRANSITS IN A CONSTELLATION IS THE SOURCE BY WHICH

> > ONE HAS> > > >> HIS DESIRE FULFILLED.> > > >>> > > >> Here a point for discussion :> > > >> Suppose natal signification of planet and the signification of the sub

> > of> > > >> the planet will be remained the same upto the death of the jataka.> > When we> > > >> consider DBAs the signification of all the planets including their

> > subs will> > > >> be the same. Then is it advisable to consider as it will remained> > forever> > > >> the same.> > > >> No, my friends, this is not the case.

> > > >> After birth, as like usual, planets transit another constellations,> > signs,> > > >> subs, subsubs. That transiting signification will give only results.> > > >> THE ONLY THING WILL REMAIN FORVER IS THE LAGNA AND ALL CUSPAL

> > SUBLORDS.> > > >> MEANS WHATEVER WE HAVE TO CONSIDER THE RESULTS, WE HAVE TO TAKE THE> > > >> HOROSCOPE WITHOUT NATAL PLANET AND PUT TRANSITING PLANET, YOU WILL GET> > > >> CORRECT SIGNIFICATION OF THE PLANETS AND WE ARE GETTING THE RESULTS OF

> > > >> TRANSIT ONLY. THERE ARE CERTAINCASES IN WHICH DBAS WILL MATCH TO> > TRANSIT. IT> > > >> HAPPENS APPROX. 50 TO 70% CASES BUT IN 30 TO 50% CASES WHERE DBAS WILL> > NOT

> > > >> MATCH. BUT STILL EVENTS MATERIALISE.> > > >> THINK OF IT.> > > >> I HAD GIVEN NEW SUBJECT TO K_P_SYSTEM GROUP REGARDING WHEN A PLANET> > > >> SIGNIFIES A POSITIVE HOUSES AS WELL AS NEGATIVE HOUSES MEANS

> > DETRIMENTAL TO> > > >> THE POSITIVES, THEN HOW TO IDENTIFY WHEN THE RESULT OF POSITIVE HOUSE> > WILL> > > >> GET AND WHEN THE RESULT OF NEGATIVE HOSUE WILL GET.

> > > >> BUT NO BODY RESPONDS IT PROPERLY. IT MEANS EVERYONE IS STILL CONFUSED.> > > >> I WILL ANSWER IT. PRIOR TO THAT TRY IT.> > > >>> > > >> VIJAYANAND PATIL, PRESIDENT, ASTROVISION, THE SCIENTIFIC SOCY. FOR

> > > >> RESEARCH AND DEVT.IN <http://devt.in/> <http://devt.in/> ASTROLOGY,

> > KOLHPUR, MAHARASHTRA,> > > >> INDIA> > > >> CELL NO. +91 9422582853/+91 9673746303> > > >> EMAIL : guide_vijayanand@> > > >>

> > > >> On Wed, 07 Oct 2009 03:47:56 +0530 wrote> > > >> >> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>

> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> dear amba,> > > >>> > > >> in general 3rd house signification is good except it is detrimental to> > > >> 9th(father) and 4th(mother). please look at the respecctive sub lords

> > > >> because 5 mins difference is sufficient enough to create difference> > between> > > >> two horoscopes.> > > >>> > > >> strength of the lagna sub lord is one of the most deciding factor for

> > any> > > >> given horoscope.> > > >>> > > >> we will also have to note that other than 3rd(which is an improving> > house)> > > >> which are the other houses being signified by all the nine planets.

> > > >>> > > >> secondly.....order of signification(i mean strength of signification)> > is> > > >> also to be considered for complete analysis.> > > >>

> > > >> interestingly..........my son has all nine planets strongly signifying> > > >> 11th house. his particulars are 1st october 2008, 10:50:31 a.m. (very> > > >> accurate birth-time noted) , lucknow.

> > > >>> > > >> regards,> > > >>> > > >> vivek dixit 9415018187> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>

> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>

> > > >>> > > >> <> > http://sigads.rediff.com/RealMedia/ads/click_nx.ads/www.rediffmail.com/signatureline.htm@Middle

> > ?>> > > >>> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >>

Dear TWjiI understand that there is no definition, but the transit is an integral part of structure of KP system. The planets give results of an event when they transit significators of an eventRagardssujata TW <tw853 Sent: Fri, 9 October, 2009 6:26:47 PM Re: PROGRESSED CHART

Dear Friends,

1. As I don't see any specific defination of the KP transit for an evnt to happen, I've no comment.

2. This is not a general rule that though the DBAS are favorable for an event the matter is not materialised beacsue of the Transit. If so, I've asked where is the KP reference.

3. It seems normal for Dasa Jupiter to be a loser. > > > > Jupiter is a strong signficator of 5,1,4,9,2. (9,5 not favorable.>> Not only 9,5 are 12 to 10,6, also 1 is 12 to 2 (no good for money in KP but good in 4 step theory)and 4 is 10 from 7.

4. An initial practical study on the Progressed Dasa Chart had been done as follows:

http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 20426

http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 20511

Regards,

TW

@gro ups.com, "adith kasinath.g.k" <gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear TW ji,

>

> The meaning I had in my statement.

>

> I meant When favorable DBA are running, the event will materiaise in the

> joint period of the Transit of the DBAS in the favorable signficators. Until

> the favorable transit , the matter may delay. This is a general rule.

>

> Moreover our KSK said the DBAS will agree with the Transit. It means

> when the event will materialise during favorable DBASP...,the Transit also

> will be favorable.

>

> Regards

> Adith

>

>

>

> On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 12:42 AM, TW <tw853 wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> > First we need to make some point clear.

> >

> > 1. As requested before, could someone kindly provide the KP reference for

> > the statement --

> > > > As per your statement, though the DBAS are favorable for an event the >

> > > matter is not materialised beacsue of the Transit. Of curse this is a > >

> > genrela rule of KP.

> >

> > 2. How does one understand the KP transit for an evnt to happen, pl in a

> > striaght way?

> >

> > 3. What are the supporting practical examples for the statement under the

> > point 1, please?

> >

> > Then we can discuss the issue practically.

> >

> > Thanks and regards,

> > TW

> >

> >

> > @gro ups.com, Punit Pandey <punitp@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Adith ji,

> > >

> > > Can you post birth details fo the person who "lost his 10 yrs business."

> > > This will make it more practical discussion.

> > >

> > > Thanks & Regards,

> > >

> > > Punit Pandey

> > >

> > >

> > > On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 10:38 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <

> > > gkadithkasinath@ wrote:

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Shri. Patil ji amd friends,

> > > >

> > > > YOur points are valid and worthy.

> > > >

> > > > As per your statement, though the DBAS are favorable for an event the

> > > > matter is not materialised beacsue of the Transit. Of curse this is a

> > > > genrela rule of KP. But here you mean the Transit of the planets in the

> > > > birth chart wherein the Asc. and the cuspal positions are standard

> > without

> > > > change, only the planets transit is considered to the birth chart. Hope

> > I am

> > > > correct on your statement.

> > > >

> > > > pls confirm me if we have to take the Tranist of the planets after the

> > > > birth in the natal Bavas. It is somewhat similar to Traditional method

> > where

> > > > they look at the Tranist of the planets on the Birth chart (not

> > starwise,

> > > > but sign based).

> > > >

> > > > Suppose a fast moving planet, ex., Moon who is a strong signficator of

> > a

> > > > particular event, can we expect its result very often as it will

> > transit the

> > > > sensitive point often?

> > > >

> > > > In twin chart , for example, or any two people born in the same

> > > > constellations of Cusps (Sub may vary), where the planetory

> > signfications

> > > > will be similar and will this tranist on the Birth chart have effect

> > where

> > > > two native will have different results? I hope we will miss there also.

> > > >

> > > > *I have read that KSK said DBAS will agree with Transit*.

> > > >

> > > > If we have a case where the native did not get the result during the

> > DBAS,

> > > > and he got the result only during the Tanist of Planets to the Birth

> > chart,

> > > > we have to look whether the DBAS are favorable or not or Just such

> > > > Transit gives the rsult?

> > > >

> > > > I like to share my experience here related to your points:

> > > >

> > > > YOu have said " *After birth, as like usual, planets transit another

> > > > constellations, signs, subs, subsubs. That transiting signification

> > will

> > > > give only results.

> > > > THE ONLY THING WILL REMAIN FORVER IS THE LAGNA AND ALL CUSPAL SUBLORDS.

> > > > MEANS WHATEVER WE HAVE TO CONSIDER THE RESULTS, WE HAVE TO TAKE THE

> > > > HOROSCOPE WITHOUT NATAL PLANET AND PUT TRANSITING PLANET, YOU WILL GET

> > > > CORRECT SIGNIFICATION OF THE PLANETS AND WE ARE GETTING THE RESULTS OF

> > > > TRANSIT ONLY. "*

> > > > **

> > > > Dear Sir, I hope you are aware of Progession. (not as western). Our

> > Guruji

> > > > passed away before he threw more light on this. YOur points are based

> > on

> > > > that, I hope so.

> > > >

> > > > But I have seen some sw including KP astro 3.1, there is a progressed

> > chart

> > > > . *In this not only the tranist of planets but also the cusps as per

> > the

> > > > Vimsodhri Dasa System*. This is called *Progressed chart*. I have this

> > > > option in my sw developed by locally by an astrologer. I got it from my

> > > > Guruji. In this the Progressed movemnets of planets and also cusps ,

> > > > signfications will vary from the birth chart. It will reflect the

> > current

> > > > status. The each Cuspal SUb will reflect the event and we have to study

> > the

> > > > Csupal Sub and also the support of the DBAS. There some times, the

> > position

> > > > of the some planets will move to next cusp. and the rahu ketu position

> > will

> > > > change as they move backward and so on. Whenever we erect a Progressed

> > chart

> > > > for a particular time, the plnaetiary postions, cuspal psoitions, (sub

> > level

> > > > also) and check for the signfications, If we find the next cuspal sub

> > which

> > > > is expected after 2 months is going to be favorable and the DBAS of the

> > > > progressed charts is alos favorable, the matter will materialise. It

> > does

> > > > happen.

> > > >

> > > > If the Birth time is correct to the sub. The Progressed chart will

> > reflect

> > > > the current ststus more clearly, as we examine as per the sub. I

> > examine the

> > > > Progressed chart everytime afte rthe study of the Birth chart.

> > Manytimes the

> > > > rsult match to the DBAS of the natal. Many times, they clearly indicate

> > the

> > > > problmes than the natal chart.

> > > > My guruji is practicing most with this chart for many years and he

> > could

> > > > give tremondous results, he had shared to me. I have seen wonderful

> > > > signfications and results with this chart also.

> > > >

> > > > Hope many of our memebrs may not be aware of this also. But it is one

> > of

> > > > the best method for forecast . But even in this we face some

> > diffculties

> > > > when as you have said many planets are signfying a single

> > > > signfications. Hence I always follow natal analsysis, the progressed

> > chart

> > > > and Horary analysis for a particular question to arrive at a

> > conclusion. Its

> > > > a time taking process but have to do for better results.

> > > >

> > > > *For example* , pls note in a person's chart:

> > > >

> > > > He lost his 10 yrs business,money. name during his Jupiter -Mercury

> > Bukthi.

> > > >

> > > > Jupiter is a strong signficator of 5,1,4,9,2. (9,5 not favorable. But

> > he

> > > > started his independant business only in Jupiter Dasa (seperated from

> > his in

> > > > law)and was doing excellent till Sat bkthi).

> > > >

> > > > As per natal, Mercury is a strong signficator of 4,10,12 and 11.

> > > > *But with this signfications an Astrologer may not expect to forecast

> > him

> > > > that he is going to lose everything and lose his everything, his

> > > > money,business, name, fame everything and shuts down his business*. But

> > > > postmortem can be done.

> > > >

> > > > *But* if you look at the Progressed chart during that period, the 7th

> > CSL,

> > > > 10th CSl,12th ,1st CSL are signfying 8,12 and 6 along with others

> > through

> > > > star or sub even before Menrcuy Bukthi began.During that period he was

> > > > facing tough period, he was losing money. but did not clsoe his

> > business.

> > > > when the Mercury bukthi bagan, and Mercury is also signfyng , 8,6,12,

> > he

> > > > lost everything and his business went in ruin. He lost completely. No

> > one

> > > > could predict the case in advance. I could find the signfications only

> > in

> > > > the Progress. When 1st and 12th CSL signfying 8,12,6 he was cheated ,

> > got

> > > > lot of damages to his name and fame,tortures from his lendors. Here

> > also the

> > > > DBAS period should support to the evet sigmified buy the cuspal Sub.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Even in cases where I have seen the DBA of 2,7 running, if the 7th CSL

> > is

> > > > signfying 6 and/or 12(no 7 strongly) in progress chart , the marriage

> > did

> > > > not happen in that period until the next sub signfying 2 or 7 comes in

> > the

> > > > same BA or the nextperiod of BA wth the favorable signfications.

> > > >

> > > > Pls try this you may wonder.

> > > > This is my humble experience.

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Adith

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 11:37 AM, VIJAYANAND PATIL <

> > > > guide_ vijayanand@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > >> Note: Forwarded message attached

> > > >>

> > > >> -- Original Message --

> > > >>

> > > >> "VIJAYANAND PATIL" guide_ vijayanand@

> > > >> To:guide_ vijayanand@ <To%3Agui de_vijayanand@

> > house

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> ---------- Forwarded message ----------

> > > >> "VIJAYANAND PATIL" guide_ vijayanand@

> > > >> @gro ups.com

> > > >> Date:

> > house

> > > >> HOW THE PLANETS WILL OFFER THE RESULTS

> > > >>

> > > >> Friends

> > > >> When we see in some horoscopes max. number of planets are signifying

> > > >> number of houses in general atleast 1 and max 12. Then what is the

> > > >> prediction of this is the question generally assked.

> > > >> Here, I am to put before all who is confused by this question that in

> > > >> Krishnamurti Padhati Reader it has been clearly stated that though a

> > planet

> > > >> may signify several results what the results signified by the planet

> > as per

> > > >> its starlord will be offered in the dasa, bhukti, antara period or

> > when it

> > > >> or any other planet transits into that bhava cuspal sensative points,

> > then

> > > >> at the time of the transit, if we consider as if it is the natal

> > horoscope,

> > > >> a planet is transiting into the constellation of the other planet and

> > that

> > > >> other planet where it is and where its lordships are there, results of

> > that

> > > >> bhavas will be given by that "a" planet, here no question of DBAs, it

> > is

> > > >> transiting planets results, then when any planet when transiting into

> > the

> > > >> constellations of other planets, or it is the star day of the star

> > lord, or

> > > >> the chandra is transiting into the constellation of that planet or

> > when

> > > >> lagna of the constellation lord is rising at east or sign of the lord

> > of

> > > >> constellation is transited by any other planet then only results will

> > be

> > > >> offered/given/ received.

> > > >> It means suppose for Aries ascendent, mangal is in its own star it is

> > in

> > > >> 11 and no planet is in the star of the planet. As well as in the sign

> > i.e.

> > > >> aries, and scorpio. Mangal is in the sub of Guru is in 2 and lord of 9

> > and

> > > >> 12. Guru is in the star of Chandra in 5 and lord of 4. There are

> > planets in

> > > >> the star as well as in the signs of Guru as well as Chandra.

> > > >> Here when we consider the significstion of Mangal will like this

> > > >> Planet In Owns Star In Owns Sub In Owns

> > > >> Mangal 11 1, 8 Mangal 11, 1, 8 Guru 2 9, 12

> > > >>

> > > >> Sub Star In Owns

> > > >> Chandra 5 4

> > > >> Here Mangal is in its own star means where it is will strongly signify

> > > >> that house. Here it is in 11the house, so it will signify 11. As also

> > there

> > > >> is no planet is in the signs of lordship of Mangal, hence Mangal will

> > also

> > > >> signify 1 and 8. Means Mangal = 11, 1, 8

> > > >> Now what the results are expected to give by Mangal, whether they are

> > > >> favourable or unfavourable will be considered by Sub of the planet.

> > Here

> > > >> Mangal is in the sub of Guru. Now we are considering Guru

> > > >> Guru has been deposited in the star of Chandra and Chandra is in 5. So

> > > >> guru will give strong signification of 5. As there is a planet in

> > Chandra's

> > > >> lordship, so Guru will not offer results of 4th house.

> > > >> Now predictons come:

> > > >> Mangal is signifying 11, 1 and 8 as the result and as per Guru as the

> > Sub

> > > >> the quality of result will show 5.

> > > >> Means when there is Tuesday or Ascendent Aries or Scorpio or any

> > planet

> > > >> transiting in the Mrug, Chitra, Dhanishta or any planet transits in

> > the Sub

> > > >> of Mangal then these results will can be had. No on other day it can

> > be

> > > >> gained.

> > > >>

> > > >> If more than 1 planet is signifying the particular house, that planets

> > > >> will offer that hosue results as and when their day is there or their

> > > >> lordship is transiting by planet/planets, their constellations transit

> > by

> > > >> other planets, or any planet transits in the sub of that planets then

> > the

> > > >> results of the planets signifying that hosue can be had.

> > > >> HERE I AM EMPHATICALLY SAYING THAT :

> > > >> THOUGH DBAs gives the result in 70% of the cases, in 30% of the cases

> > DBAs

> > > >> are not giving results. If we go through the cases where our/anyone's

> > > >> predictions went wrong, then you will see that though DBAs are

> > favourable

> > > >> and as per the strong signification of DBAs we predict that particular

> > event

> > > >> will expect to materialize in the particular span of time, that event

> > had

> > > >> not materialized or otherwise we say in certain cases, when DBAs are

> > totally

> > > >> detrimental to the bhava in consideration and thatswhy we say that the

> > event

> > > >> will not take place in this period and we predict for another period.

> > But

> > > >> event will only take place in that period which we omit to predict.

> > How and

> > > >> why it is happening. WHAT IS THE MISSING LINK IN BETWEEN DBAs RESULT

> > GIVING

> > > >> CAPACITY TO GO CORRECT OR TO WRONG.

> > > >> IT IS THE MISSING LINK THAT TRANSIT ONLY.

> > > >> I am putting herewith certain sentences given in KP readers. Some

> > > >> stalwarts can say that principles and reality is different. I have no

> > > >> objection. But still how the planets to offer the results I am to put

> > before

> > > >> all astrologers who had not knowledge of the same thing previous to

> > it.

> > > >> In PREDICTIVE STELLAR ASTROLOGY THIRD READER, KSK HAS GIVEN

> > ASCENDENTWISE

> > > >> 27 CONSTELLATIONS RESULTS. PAGE 42 EDITION 2005

> > > >> ARIES BORNS : BHARANI, POORAM POORADAM. : PLANETS OCCUPYING THESE

> > STARS OR

> > > >> TRANSITING IN THESE STARS WILL GIVE SUCH RESULTS AS IS DENOTED BY

> > VENUS.

> > > >> ROHINI,HASTAM, SRAVANAM : AS MOON RULES THE 4TH HOUSE FOR THE ARIES

> > BORNS

> > > >> THE RESULTS INDICATED BY THE 4TH HOUSE WILL OPERATE WHILE A PLANET

> > TRANSITS

> > > >> IN THESE THREE STARS OR IF ANY WERE TO BE THEREIN AT THE TIME OF BIRTH

> > OF

> > > >> THE ERSON.

> > > >> PUNARSPUSAM, VISAKAM, POORATHATHI : THESE THREE STARS ARE GOVERNED BY

> > > >> JUPITER, WHO OWNS 9 AND 12 HOUSES TO ARIES BORNS. YOU HAVE TO OFFER

> > THE

> > > >> RESULTS OF THE 9TH AND 12 HOUSES, IF A PLANET HAS OCCUPIED ANY OF

> > THESE

> > > >> THREE STARS AT BIRTH WHATEVER MAY BE THE HOUSE. WHEN A PLANET TRANSITS

> > IN

> > > >> THESE STARS WHATEVER MAY BE THE NATURE, LORDSHIP OR OCCUPATION OF THE

> > > >> TRTANSITING PLANET, THE RESULTS ENJOYED, DEPEND ON THE LORD OF THE

> > > >> CONSTELLATION WHEREAS THE TRANSITING PLANET INDICATES THE SOURCE AND

> > > >> EXPLAINS HOW HE GETS SUCH RESULTS. SUPPOSE LORD OF 5TH TRANSITS.

> > DAUGHTER

> > > >> DELIVERS A CHILD. THE NATIVE SPENDS MONEY. HOW ? 9TH HOUSE IS 5TH TO

> > THE 5TH

> > > >> SO DOUGHTER WILL HAVE A CHILD. 12TH HOSUE IS 8TH TO 5TH. SO SHE HAS

> > > >> TEMPORARY SUFFERING. 12TH HOUSE IS EXPENSE TO THE NATIVE. THEREFORE

> > SUN

> > > >> TRANSITING IN ANY OF THESE STARS OR SUB WILL CAUSE EXPENSES. IF MOON

> > > >> TRANSITS, THROUGH MOTHER EXPENSES.

> > > >> Page 62 :

> > > >> ALWAYS JUDGE, WHO IS THE LORD OF THE CONSTELLATION; NOTE TOO THE

> > NATIVE

> > > >> WHAT IT CANOFFER. THOSE RESUJLTS INDICATED BY LORD OF CONSTELLATION

> > WILL BE

> > > >> ENJOYED DURING THE PERIOD OF THE PLANET IN THAT CONSTELLATION AND

> > WHENEVER A

> > > >> PLANET TRANSITS IN THAT STAR, THROUGH THE SOURCE INDICATED BY THE

> > PLANET IN

> > > >> THE STAR.

> > > >>

> > > >> Now we will consider when DBAs are not favourable

> > > >> PAGE 134

> > > >> If a planet is in a constellation denoting evil results but the sub

> > lord

> > > >> is benefic. Then eventhough he may suffer yet temporarily, during the

> > period

> > > >> of the sub lord he has a little relief from the adverse results.

> > > >> SUPPOSE A CAMP CLERK IS SERVING UNDER A HARD TASK MASTER WHO USES TO

> > BE

> > > >> HARSH AND SHORT TEMPERED; THEN THIS POOR MAN CURSES HIS FATE AND YEARS

> > PASS

> > > >> ON. WHEN THE SUB PERIOD OF A PLANET OCCUPYING THE BENEFICIAL SUB

> > OBERATES

> > > >> DURING THAT TIME THE OFFICER GOES ON LEAVE AND HE HAS TEMPORARILY NO

> > WORRY

> > > >> OR HE HIMSELF MAY PROCEED ON LEAVE AND FORGET THE OFFICE FOR SOMETIME

> > > >> PAGE 135-136

> > > >> FOR EXAMPLE. TO A SCORPIO BORN. JUPITER IS THE LORD OF 2 AND 5 JUPITER

> > IS

> > > >> NOT ONLY CHIEF GOVERNOR FOR CHILDREN, BUT ALSO BY OWNING THE HOSUES 2

> > AND 5

> > > >> IT SIGNIFIES THE BIRTH OF CHILDREN TO THAT PERSON. JUPITER RULES THE

> > STARS

> > > >> PUNARVASU, VISHAKHA AND PURVABHADRAPADA. IF A PLANET OCCUPY ANY OE OF

> > THESE

> > > >> STARS THEN THAT PLANET HAS TO OFFER THE RESULTS INDICATED BY JUPITER.

> > IF THE

> > > >> SUB IS GOVERNED BY LORD OF 11 THEN THE PERSON GETS A CHILD. BT IF THE

> > SUB IS

> > > >> RULED BY LORD OF 12, NO CHILD WILL BE BORN DURING THE PERIOD OF THE

> > PLANET

> > > >> IN THE SUB GOVERNED BY LORD OF 12

> > > >> THEREFORE A PLANET OCCUPYING PUNARVASU NAKSHATRA AND MERCURY SUB WILL

> > GIVE

> > > >> A CHILD. SO ONE IS TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE PLANET WHICH EITHER OCCUPIES

> > A

> > > >> CONSTELLATION OR TRANSITS IN A CONSTELLATION IS THE SOURCE BY WHICH

> > ONE HAS

> > > >> HIS DESIRE FULFILLED.

> > > >>

> > > >> Here a point for discussion :

> > > >> Suppose natal signification of planet and the signification of the sub

> > of

> > > >> the planet will be remained the same upto the death of the jataka.

> > When we

> > > >> consider DBAs the signification of all the planets including their

> > subs will

> > > >> be the same. Then is it advisable to consider as it will remained

> > forever

> > > >> the same.

> > > >> No, my friends, this is not the case.

> > > >> After birth, as like usual, planets transit another constellations,

> > signs,

> > > >> subs, subsubs. That transiting signification will give only results.

> > > >> THE ONLY THING WILL REMAIN FORVER IS THE LAGNA AND ALL CUSPAL

> > SUBLORDS.

> > > >> MEANS WHATEVER WE HAVE TO CONSIDER THE RESULTS, WE HAVE TO TAKE THE

> > > >> HOROSCOPE WITHOUT NATAL PLANET AND PUT TRANSITING PLANET, YOU WILL GET

> > > >> CORRECT SIGNIFICATION OF THE PLANETS AND WE ARE GETTING THE RESULTS OF

> > > >> TRANSIT ONLY. THERE ARE CERTAINCASES IN WHICH DBAS WILL MATCH TO

> > TRANSIT. IT

> > > >> HAPPENS APPROX. 50 TO 70% CASES BUT IN 30 TO 50% CASES WHERE DBAS WILL

> > NOT

> > > >> MATCH. BUT STILL EVENTS MATERIALISE.

> > > >> THINK OF IT.

> > > >> I HAD GIVEN NEW SUBJECT TO K_P_SYSTEM GROUP REGARDING WHEN A PLANET

> > > >> SIGNIFIES A POSITIVE HOUSES AS WELL AS NEGATIVE HOUSES MEANS

> > DETRIMENTAL TO

> > > >> THE POSITIVES, THEN HOW TO IDENTIFY WHEN THE RESULT OF POSITIVE HOUSE

> > WILL

> > > >> GET AND WHEN THE RESULT OF NEGATIVE HOSUE WILL GET.

> > > >> BUT NO BODY RESPONDS IT PROPERLY. IT MEANS EVERYONE IS STILL CONFUSED.

> > > >> I WILL ANSWER IT. PRIOR TO THAT TRY IT.

> > > >>

> > > >> VIJAYANAND PATIL, PRESIDENT, ASTROVISION, THE SCIENTIFIC SOCY. FOR

> > > >> RESEARCH AND DEVT.IN <http://devt. in/> <http://devt. in/> ASTROLOGY,

> > KOLHPUR, MAHARASHTRA,

> > > >> INDIA

> > > >> CELL NO. +91 9422582853/+ 91 9673746303

> > > >> EMAIL : guide_ vijayanand@

> > > >>

> > > >> On Wed, 07 Oct 2009 03:47:56 +0530 wrote

> > > >> >

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> dear amba,

> > > >>

> > > >> in general 3rd house signification is good except it is detrimental to

> > > >> 9th(father) and 4th(mother). please look at the respecctive sub lords

> > > >> because 5 mins difference is sufficient enough to create difference

> > between

> > > >> two horoscopes.

> > > >>

> > > >> strength of the lagna sub lord is one of the most deciding factor for

> > any

> > > >> given horoscope.

> > > >>

> > > >> we will also have to note that other than 3rd(which is an improving

> > house)

> > > >> which are the other houses being signified by all the nine planets.

> > > >>

> > > >> secondly.... .order of signification( i mean strength of signification)

> > is

> > > >> also to be considered for complete analysis.

> > > >>

> > > >> interestingly. ......... my son has all nine planets strongly signifying

> > > >> 11th house. his particulars are 1st october 2008, 10:50:31 a.m. (very

> > > >> accurate birth-time noted) , lucknow.

> > > >>

> > > >> regards,

> > > >>

> > > >> vivek dixit 9415018187

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> <

> > http://sigads. rediff.com/ RealMedia/ ads/click_ nx.ads/www. rediffmail. com/signaturelin e.htm@Middle

> > ?>

> > > >>

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!