IndiaDivine.org

Two Questions for Learned Members

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,

I have two queries for learned members.

1 On Aspects - In Astrosecrets and KP, the author has indicated (eg on pg 17 and

elsewhere too) that Aspects from outer planets only offers harmful results, even

though connected to benefic houses. However, I dont recollect having come across

this in the third KP reader. Could someone throw more light on this.

2 On Sublords of cusps - In case the ascendant cusp is on the boundary of the

relevant division, even a 1 minute error in the time can change the Ascendant

cuspal sublord and make the analysis totally different because the results of

all cusps are limited by the results promised by the Ascendant cusp. How to

proceed in such cases?

Regards

Sidharth

Dear Friends,

1. It is Sri MP Shanmugam's view but not available in the (original) KP. A

practicle application is in the message below.

/message/2161?threaded=1

2. It may checked with the important main event of the native. For examples,in

the case of our very interesting friend G. Singh, only Jupiter as the cuspal sub

lord of 12th cusp can justify Jupiter as a breaker of marriage and very

passionate relationship and loser of money during its Dasa-Bhukti as per the

special rule of sub lordship without having any planet in its star or the KP

Golden Rule (12CSL is Jupiter only for the TOB from 10:08:11 to 10:13:40 AM,

Ludhiana, Punjab, 30N54,75E53, KPNA 23:14:15, by KPAstro 3.5):

/message/27646?threaded=1

In the Elizabeth Taylor's chart, the TOB 02:17AM, not commonly used 02:20AM,

will give her multimarriage, and in Bill Gate's chart only the rectified TOB

21:15:18PM, without a few seconds difference, will make him a very rich man as

per the richness rule of Sri MP Shanmugam in the Astrosecrets & KP Part 1.

Regards,

TW

, " Sidharth " <s_dembi wrote:

>

> Hi,

>

> I have two queries for learned members.

>

> 1 On Aspects - In Astrosecrets and KP, the author has indicated (eg on pg 17

and elsewhere too) that Aspects from outer planets only offers harmful results,

even though connected to benefic houses. However, I dont recollect having come

across this in the third KP reader. Could someone throw more light on this.

>

> 2 On Sublords of cusps - In case the ascendant cusp is on the boundary of the

proceed in such cases?

>

> Regards

> Sidharth

>

Dear TW,

I had problems in relationship during Jupiter/Saturn/Moon, and the breakup

happened during Jupiter/Saturn/Mars.

Thanks

G. Singh

, " TW " <tw853 wrote:

>

> Dear Friends,

> 1. It is Sri MP Shanmugam's view but not available in the (original) KP. A

> /message/2161?threaded=1

> 2. It may checked with the important main event of the native. For examples,in

the case of our very interesting friend G. Singh, only Jupiter as the cuspal sub

lord of 12th cusp can justify Jupiter as a breaker of marriage and very

passionate relationship and loser of money during its Dasa-Bhukti as per the

special rule of sub lordship without having any planet in its star or the KP

Golden Rule (12CSL is Jupiter only for the TOB from 10:08:11 to 10:13:40 AM,

Ludhiana, Punjab, 30N54,75E53, KPNA 23:14:15, by KPAstro 3.5):

> /message/27646?threaded=1

> In the Elizabeth Taylor's chart, the TOB 02:17AM, not commonly used 02:20AM,

> Regards,

> TW

>

> , " Sidharth " <s_dembi@> wrote:

> >

> > Hi,

> >

> > I have two queries for learned members.

> >

> > 1 On Aspects - In Astrosecrets and KP, the author has indicated (eg on pg 17

> >

> > 2 On Sublords of cusps - In case the ascendant cusp is on the boundary of

the relevant division, even a 1 minute error in the time can change the

Ascendant cuspal sublord and make the analysis totally different because the

results of all cusps are limited by the results promised by the Ascendant cusp.

How to proceed in such cases?

> >

> > Regards

> > Sidharth

> >

>

Dear Sir,

Even though I am not very much sure, I would like to say some thing.

1.Your statement - "Aspects from outer planets only offers harmful results"

This carries two meanings although they are very proximate.a. Only the outer planets when aspect a cusp/planet offers harmful results. b.Aspects from outer planets offer only harmful results. One has to view the statement in different angles. According to my understanding, when the aspecting planet happens to be significator of 6 or 8 or 12 it gives a negative influence. If it is a significator of the concerned houses for a particular issue it gives an additive of positive influence. So it may not be correct to assume that when an outer planet aspects a cusp/planet it offers only harmful results.

2. When the Ascendant falls on the boundary of the relevant division (Bhava) one minute error may cause change the cuspal sub-lord. There is no doubt about it particularly when the constellation lord happens to be Sun, Mars, Kethu and Moon i.e the planets allotted with fewer number of years in Vimshodari Dasa System. One may jump over 3 to 4 subs in one minute. In such a situation one may take the help of the Ruling Planets at the time of casting the horoscope to fix the correct sub.

Let us wait for opinion of others.

Dr. Rath

Sidharth <s_dembi Sent: Fri, October 9, 2009 8:07:46 PM Two Questions for Learned Members

Hi,I have two queries for learned members.1 On Aspects - In Astrosecrets and KP, the author has indicated (eg on pg 17 and elsewhere too) that Aspects from outer planets only offers harmful results, even though connected to benefic houses. However, I dont recollect having come across this in the third KP reader. Could someone throw more light on this.2 On Sublords of cusps - In case the ascendant cusp is on the boundary of the relevant division, even a 1 minute error in the time can change the Ascendant cuspal sublord and make the analysis totally different because the results of all cusps are limited by the results promised by the Ascendant cusp. How to proceed in such cases?RegardsSidharth

Thanks.However, if the ascendent cusp were to be such that a 1 min difference could change it, how to fix it. For example my birth 8:15 am 1971 Srinagar, if i were to change the time to 8:13, the ascendant cusp would change and the change in inference is significant.RegardsSidharth--- On Fri, 9/10/09, TW <tw853 wrote:TW <tw853 Re: Two Questions for Learned Members Date: Friday, 9 October, 2009, 6:19 PM

Dear Friends,

1. It is Sri MP Shanmugam's view but not available in the (original) KP. A practicle application is in the message below.

http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 2161?threaded= 1

2. It may checked with the important main event of the native. For examples,in the case of our very interesting friend G. Singh, only Jupiter as the cuspal sub lord of 12th cusp can justify Jupiter as a breaker of marriage and very passionate relationship and loser of money during its Dasa-Bhukti as per the special rule of sub lordship without having any planet in its star or the KP Golden Rule (12CSL is Jupiter only for the TOB from 10:08:11 to 10:13:40 AM, Ludhiana, Punjab, 30N54,75E53, KPNA 23:14:15, by KPAstro 3.5):

http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 27646?threaded= 1

In the Elizabeth Taylor's chart, the TOB 02:17AM, not commonly used 02:20AM, will give her multimarriage, and in Bill Gate's chart only the rectified TOB 21:15:18PM, without a few seconds difference, will make him a very rich man as per the richness rule of Sri MP Shanmugam in the Astrosecrets & KP Part 1.

Regards,

TW

@gro ups.com, "Sidharth" <s_dembi > wrote:

>

> Hi,

>

>

> 1 On Aspects - In Astrosecrets and KP, the author has indicated (eg on pg 17 and elsewhere too) that Aspects from outer planets only offers harmful results, even though connected to benefic houses. However, I dont recollect having come across this in the third KP reader. Could someone throw more light on this.

>

> 2 On Sublords of cusps - In case the ascendant cusp is on the boundary of the relevant division, even a 1 minute error in the time can change the Ascendant cuspal sublord and make the analysis totally different because the results of all cusps are limited by the results promised by the Ascendant cusp. How to proceed in such cases?

>

> Regards

> Sidharth

>

Respected Dr.Rath ,I fully agree with your analysis and it needs no comment at all.

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Luther Rath <rathluther Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2009 7:41:15 AMRe: Two Questions for Learned Members

Dear Sir,

This carries two meanings although they are very proximate.a. Only the outer planets when aspect a cusp/planet offers harmful results. b.Aspects from outer planets offer only harmful results. One has to view the statement in different angles. According to my understanding, when the aspecting planet happens to be significator of 6 or 8 or 12 it gives a negative influence. If it is a significator of the concerned houses for a particular issue it gives an additive of positive influence. So it may not be correct to assume that when an outer planet aspects a cusp/planet it offers only harmful results.

2. When the Ascendant falls on the boundary of the relevant division (Bhava) one minute error may cause change the cuspal sub-lord. There is no doubt about it particularly when the constellation lord happens to be Sun, Mars, Kethu and Moon i.e the planets allotted with fewer number of years in Vimshodari Dasa System. One may jump over 3 to 4 subs in one minute. In such a situation one may take the help of the Ruling Planets at the time of casting the horoscope to fix the correct sub.

Dr. Rath

Sidharth <s_dembi >@gro ups.comFri, October 9, 2009 8:07:46 PM Two Questions for Learned Members

Hi,I have two queries for learned members.1 On Aspects - In Astrosecrets and KP, the author has indicated (eg on pg 17 and elsewhere too) that Aspects from outer planets only offers harmful results, even though connected to benefic houses. However, I dont recollect having come across this in the third KP reader. Could someone throw more light on this.2 On Sublords of cusps - In case the ascendant cusp is on the boundary of the relevant division, even a 1 minute error in the time can change the Ascendant cuspal sublord and make the analysis totally different because the results of all cusps are limited by the results promised by the Ascendant cusp. How to proceed in such cases?RegardsSidharth

Dear Sidharth, My reaction, BTR viewed in isolation is meaningless. Every thing has to match up with events/landmarks in one's life. like marriage etc. Hence for each BT, check the DBA/transits of such events.It is a painstaking approach. It is not normal for very horoscope to have births with criricall,starslord/sublords. Usually, when fast moving planets like Ketu, Sun,Moon and Mars are involved ,such possibilties occur. Please

carry this exercise yourself and advise us for info. Regards, Satish--- On Sat, 10/10/09, Sidharth <s_dembi wrote:Sidharth <s_dembiRe: Re: Two Questions for Learned Members Date: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 10:38 AM

Thanks.However, if the ascendent cusp were to be such that a 1 min difference could change it, how to fix it. For example my birth 8:15 am 1971 Srinagar, if i were to change the time to 8:13, the ascendant cusp would change and the change in inference is significant.RegardsSidharth--- On Fri, 9/10/09, TW <tw853 > wrote:TW <tw853 > Re: Two Questions for Learned Members@gro ups.comFriday, 9 October, 2009, 6:19 PM

Dear Friends,

1. It is Sri MP Shanmugam's view but not available in the (original) KP. A practicle application is in the message below.

http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 2161?threaded= 1

2. It may checked with the important main event of the native. For examples,in the case of our very interesting friend G. Singh, only Jupiter as the cuspal sub lord of 12th cusp can justify Jupiter as a breaker of marriage and very passionate relationship and loser of money during its Dasa-Bhukti as per the special rule of sub lordship without having any planet in its star or the KP Golden Rule (12CSL is Jupiter only for the TOB from 10:08:11 to 10:13:40 AM, Ludhiana, Punjab, 30N54,75E53, KPNA 23:14:15, by KPAstro 3.5):

http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 27646?threaded= 1

In the Elizabeth Taylor's chart, the TOB 02:17AM, not commonly used 02:20AM, will give her multimarriage, and in Bill Gate's chart only the rectified TOB 21:15:18PM, without a few seconds difference, will make him a very rich man as per the richness rule of Sri MP Shanmugam in the Astrosecrets & KP Part 1.

Regards,

TW

@gro ups.com, "Sidharth" <s_dembi > wrote:

>

> Hi,

>

>

> 1 On Aspects - In Astrosecrets and KP, the author has indicated (eg on pg 17 and elsewhere too) that Aspects from outer planets only offers harmful results, even though connected to benefic houses. However, I dont recollect having come across this in the third KP reader. Could someone throw more light on this.

>

> 2 On Sublords of cusps - In case the ascendant cusp is on the boundary of the relevant division, even a 1 minute error in the time can change the Ascendant cuspal sublord and make the analysis totally different because the results of all cusps are limited by the results promised by the Ascendant cusp. How to proceed in such cases?

>

> Regards

> Sidharth

>

Dear Friends,

In the KP significator table, the planets aspected by (not aspecting) the grade

A,B,C,D significators are the weak grade E significators.

/message/7295

Regards,

TW

, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra

wrote:

>

> Respected Dr.Rath ,I fully agree with your analysis and it needs no comment at

all.

>                With thanks & regards, 

> Dhirendra Nath Misra

>  

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Luther Rath <rathluther

>

> Saturday, October 10, 2009 7:41:15 AM

> Re: Two Questions for Learned Members

>

>  

> Dear Sir,

> Even though I am not very much sure, I would like to say some thing.

> 1.Your statement - " Aspects from outer planets only offers harmful results "

> This carries two meanings although they are very proximate.a. Only the outer

planets when aspect a cusp/planet offers harmful results. b.Aspects from outer

planets offer only harmful results.  One has to view the statement in different

angles. According to my understanding, when the aspecting planet happens to be

significator of 6 or 8 or 12 it gives a negative influence. If it is a

significator of the concerned houses for a particular issue it gives an additive

of positive influence. So it may not be correct to assume that when an outer

planet aspects a cusp/planet it offers only harmful results.

> 2. When the Ascendant falls on the boundary of the relevant division (Bhava)

one minute error may cause change the cuspal sub-lord. There is no doubt about

it particularly when the constellation lord happens to be Sun, Mars, Kethu and

Moon i.e the planets allotted with fewer number of years in Vimshodari Dasa

System. One may jump over 3 to 4 subs in one minute. In such a situation one may

take the help of the Ruling Planets at the time of casting the horoscope to fix

the correct sub.

> Let us wait for opinion of others.

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Sidharth <s_dembi >

> @gro ups.com

> Fri, October 9, 2009 8:07:46 PM

> Two Questions for Learned Members

>

>  

> Hi,

>

>

> 1 On Aspects - In Astrosecrets and KP, the author has indicated (eg on pg 17

>

> 2 On Sublords of cusps - In case the ascendant cusp is on the boundary of the

proceed in such cases?

>

> Regards

> Sidharth

>

Thank you Misraji. It's an approval.

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra Sent: Sat, October 10, 2009 12:57:32 PMRe: Two Questions for Learned Members

Respected Dr.Rath ,I fully agree with your analysis and it needs no comment at all.

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comSaturday, October 10, 2009 7:41:15 AMRe: Two Questions for Learned Members

Dear Sir,

Dr. Rath

Sidharth <s_dembi >@gro ups.comFri, October 9, 2009 8:07:46 PM Two Questions for Learned Members

Dear Friend,

Thanks. It's helpful in analyzing your chart with the unpredictable potential.

Thanks and regards,

TW

, " G " <hbk1hbk_2100 wrote:

>

> Dear TW,

>

> I had problems in relationship during Jupiter/Saturn/Moon, and the breakup

happened during Jupiter/Saturn/Mars.

>

> Thanks

>

> G. Singh

>

> , " TW " <tw853@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> > 1. It is Sri MP Shanmugam's view but not available in the (original) KP. A

> > /message/2161?threaded=1

> > 2. It may checked with the important main event of the native. For

examples,in the case of our very interesting friend G. Singh, only Jupiter as

the cuspal sub lord of 12th cusp can justify Jupiter as a breaker of marriage

and very passionate relationship and loser of money during its Dasa-Bhukti as

per the special rule of sub lordship without having any planet in its star or

the KP Golden Rule (12CSL is Jupiter only for the TOB from 10:08:11 to 10:13:40

AM, Ludhiana, Punjab, 30N54,75E53, KPNA 23:14:15, by KPAstro 3.5):

> > /message/27646?threaded=1

> > In the Elizabeth Taylor's chart, the TOB 02:17AM, not commonly used 02:20AM,

> > Regards,

> > TW

> >

> > , " Sidharth " <s_dembi@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Hi,

> > >

> > > I have two queries for learned members.

> > >

> > > 1 On Aspects - In Astrosecrets and KP, the author has indicated (eg on pg

17 and elsewhere too) that Aspects from outer planets only offers harmful

results, even though connected to benefic houses. However, I dont recollect

having come across this in the third KP reader. Could someone throw more light

on this.

> > >

> > > 2 On Sublords of cusps - In case the ascendant cusp is on the boundary of

the relevant division, even a 1 minute error in the time can change the

Ascendant cuspal sublord and make the analysis totally different because the

results of all cusps are limited by the results promised by the Ascendant cusp.

How to proceed in such cases?

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Sidharth

> > >

> >

>

Dears Satish & Sidharth,

That is precisely why I follow the rule "The sublord and the sub-sub lord of the Ascendant MUST appear as the Moon's starlord and sub-lord respectively, which ensures that the TOB is correct up to the minute..." (This rule wirks perfectly well,provided that the TOB given to be rectifiedied is within + or - 30 minutes of actual TOB...

In the cases of Birth Times with a difference of more than this kind,there are several rules given in the excellent book, Astrosecrets & K..P., part II...by the late Shri M.P.Shanmugham and Edited by Shri K.Subramaniam....

With the very best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

--- On Sat, 10/10/09, R Satish <rsatish1942 wrote:

R Satish <rsatish1942Re: Re: Two Questions for Learned Members Date: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 7:37 AM

Dear Sidharth, My reaction, BTR viewed in isolation is meaningless. Every thing has to match up with events/landmarks in one's life. like marriage etc. Hence for each BT, check the DBA/transits of such events.It is a painstaking approach. It is not normal for very horoscope to have births with criricall,starslord /sublords. Usually, when fast moving planets like Ketu, Sun,Moon and Mars are involved ,such possibilties occur. Please carry this exercise yourself and advise us for

info. Regards, Satish--- On Sat, 10/10/09, Sidharth <s_dembi > wrote:

Sidharth <s_dembi >Re: Re: Two Questions for Learned Members@gro ups.comSaturday, October 10, 2009, 10:38 AM

Thanks.However, if the ascendent cusp were to be such that a 1 min difference could change it, how to fix it. For example my birth 8:15 am 1971 Srinagar, if i were to change the time to 8:13, the ascendant cusp would change and the change in inference is significant.RegardsSidharth--- On Fri, 9/10/09, TW <tw853 > wrote:

TW <tw853 > Re: Two Questions for Learned Members@gro ups.comFriday, 9 October, 2009, 6:19 PM

Dear Friends,1. It is Sri MP Shanmugam's view but not available in the (original) KP. A practicle application is in the message below.http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 2161?threaded= 12. It may checked with the important main event of the native. For examples,in the case of our very interesting friend G. Singh, only Jupiter as the cuspal sub lord of 12th cusp can justify Jupiter as a breaker of marriage and very passionate relationship and loser of money during its Dasa-Bhukti as per the special rule of sub lordship without having any planet in its star or the KP Golden Rule (12CSL is Jupiter only for the TOB from 10:08:11 to 10:13:40 AM, Ludhiana, Punjab, 30N54,75E53, KPNA 23:14:15, by KPAstro 3.5):http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 27646?threaded= 1In the Elizabeth Taylor's chart, the TOB 02:17AM, not commonly used 02:20AM, will give her multimarriage, and in Bill Gate's chart only the rectified TOB 21:15:18PM, without a few seconds difference, will make him a very rich man as per the richness rule of Sri MP Shanmugam in the Astrosecrets & KP Part 1.Regards,TW@gro ups.com, "Sidharth" <s_dembi > wrote:>> Hi,> > I have two queries for learned members.> > 1 On Aspects - In Astrosecrets and KP, the author has indicated (eg on pg 17 and elsewhere too) that Aspects from outer planets only offers harmful results, even though connected to benefic houses. However, I dont recollect having come across this in the third KP reader. Could someone throw more light on this.> > 2 On Sublords of

cusps - In case the ascendant cusp is on the boundary of the relevant division, even a 1 minute error in the time can change the Ascendant cuspal sublord and make the analysis totally different because the results of all cusps are limited by the results promised by the Ascendant cusp. How to proceed in such cases?> > Regards> Sidharth>