Dear Respected members,

A little more an year ago in June 2008 (1st week) my mother got diagnosed with

advanced Lung cancer. She was in very good health till then. She has

undergone lots of Chemotherapy and other procedures and is presently a

little better. The doctors at that time had given here 3-6 months but

somehow by the grace of God she is still surviving, despite a lots of

pain that she is undergoing. Sh

My question is whether she will become reasonably alright in the near

future and if so how long will it take or it looking bleak(timeframe).

Her details are

DOB: 13/05/1949, Friday

Time :05-50 AM

Place:Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vizianagaram

18.7N, 83.25E

it is about 40 km from Visakhapatnam

From my limited knowledge, she is undergoing Sun mahadasha is signifying 12,5,7

houses. Since, 11th house is not signified in this dasha, I'm thinking Permanent

cure is not possible. Since, 5th house is signified, She can expect temporary

cure. The Sun-Mars period, from April 2010 to Aug. 2010, should be more

problematic for health, because Mars is signifying 12,7,1 houses.

Am I on the right track?

Satish

Dear Satish Ji,Namaskar,I give my humble effort in predicting on your mother's sickness as below.

KPNA - 23.03.35 ( As per

Astrosage.com)

SW- Jyotish Deepika

Asc. Ta:4:46:31

Sub lord of the 6th

cusp is Sa in 4 (Loe/Sun), l/o 10 & 11 in the Star of Ke in 6 and in the

sub of Ra in 12. Sa is the Sub lord for 1 also and Star lord Ke is having the

Starlordship of 8.

Hence Sa is a significator

for 6,4,10,11 and connected to 1. Sun l/o 5, the sign lord of Sa is in 12, in

his own Star and Sub of Ma (Marakadhipathi). Badhakasthanadhipati Ju is posited

in the 9th Badhakastahana. Connection of Ra, Ke with Sa indicates cancer, while

Ju is playing an important role in this disease.

For LUNG CANCER:

The 4th house in a horoscope, the Sun, the Sa afflicted indicate Lung

Cancer.(Medical Astrology for all - page 122)

Here Sa is a Type A

significator for 6th and at the same time it is the lord of 11 and with a

connection of the lord of the 5th.

She is running

Su-Su-Mo-Mo as DBAS as at today 10.09.2009 . Su -Mo period runs till

10.04.2010. Till then Mama will be in normal health, but with some pains under

medical treatments. As u said next period is Su - Ma. Ma is Badhakasthanadhipati

in the chart and posited in 12, in the star of Ve, who is the Sub of 8th. Ve is

in the star of Su and according to my SW. Bhadakasthan is under the sway of

Ju-Su-Su-Su. So Su-Ma-Ma-Ra period will be bad for yr Mother.

May this prediction

be wrong!

Long live your

beloved Mother Kalyan

satishmv <maruvada Sent: Sat, October 10, 2009 11:16:05 AM Question about my mother's health to the esteemed members of this group

Dear Respected members,

A little more an year ago in June 2008 (1st week) my mother got diagnosed with

advanced Lung cancer. She was in very good health till then. She has

undergone lots of Chemotherapy and other procedures and is presently a

little better. The doctors at that time had given here 3-6 months but

somehow by the grace of God she is still surviving, despite a lots of

pain that she is undergoing. Sh

My question is whether she will become reasonably alright in the near

future and if so how long will it take or it looking bleak(timeframe) .

Her details are

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vizianagaram

18.7N, 83.25E

it is about 40 km from Visakhapatnam

From my limited knowledge, she is undergoing Sun mahadasha is signifying 12,5,7 houses. Since, 11th house is not signified in this dasha, I'm thinking Permanent cure is not possible. Since, 5th house is signified, She can expect temporary cure. The Sun-Mars period, from April 2010 to Aug. 2010, should be more problematic for health, because Mars is signifying 12,7,1 houses.

Am I on the right track?

Satish

Dear Satishji and Kalyanji,

With much constrain, I want to say that the analysis of both you appears to be crystal clear. I wish her a comfortable and peaceful living throughout her span of life.

Dr. Rath

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Sent: Sat, October 10, 2009 10:04:49 PMRe: Question about my mother's health to the esteemed members of this group

Dear Satish Ji,Namaskar,I give my humble effort in predicting on your mother's sickness as below.

DOB: 13/05/1949, FridayTime :05-50 AMPlace:Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh

KPNA - 23.03.35 ( As per Astrosage.com)

SW- Jyotish Deepika

Sub lord of the 6th cusp is Sa in 4 (Loe/Sun), l/o 10 & 11 in the Star of Ke in 6 and in the sub of Ra in 12. Sa is the Sub lord for 1 also and Star lord Ke is having the Starlordship of 8.

Hence Sa is a significator for 6,4,10,11 and connected to 1. Sun l/o 5, the sign lord of Sa is in 12, in his own Star and Sub of Ma (Marakadhipathi) . Badhakasthanadhipat i Ju is posited in the 9th Badhakastahana. Connection of Ra, Ke with Sa indicates cancer, while Ju is playing an important role in this disease.

For LUNG CANCER: The 4th house in a horoscope, the Sun, the Sa afflicted indicate Lung Cancer.(Medical Astrology for all - page 122)

Here Sa is a Type A significator for 6th and at the same time it is the lord of 11 and with a connection of the lord of the 5th.

She is running Su-Su-Mo-Mo as DBAS as at today 10.09.2009 . Su -Mo period runs till 10.04.2010. Till then Mama will be in normal health, but with some pains under medical treatments. As u said next period is Su - Ma. Ma is Badhakasthanadhipat i in the chart and posited in 12, in the star of Ve, who is the Sub of 8th. Ve is in the star of Su and according to my SW. Bhadakasthan is under the sway of Ju-Su-Su-Su. So Su-Ma-Ma-Ra period will be bad for yr Mother.

May this prediction be wrong!

Long live your beloved Mother

Kalyan

satishmv <maruvada (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comSat, October 10, 2009 11:16:05 AM Question about my mother's health to the esteemed members of this group

Dear Respected members,A little more an year ago in June 2008 (1st week) my mother got diagnosed withadvanced Lung cancer. She was in very good health till then. She hasundergone lots of Chemotherapy and other procedures and is presently alittle better. The doctors at that time had given here 3-6 months butsomehow by the grace of God she is still surviving, despite a lots ofpain that she is undergoing. ShMy question is whether she will become reasonably alright in the nearfuture and if so how long will it take or it looking bleak(timeframe) .Her details are DOB: 13/05/1949, FridayTime :05-50 AMPlace:Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradeshhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vizianagaram18.7N, 83.25Eit is about 40 km from VisakhapatnamFrom my limited knowledge, she is undergoing Sun mahadasha is signifying 12,5,7 houses. Since, 11th house is not signified in this dasha, I'm

thinking Permanent cure is not possible. Since, 5th house is signified, She can expect temporary cure. The Sun-Mars period, from April 2010 to Aug. 2010, should be more problematic for health, because Mars is signifying 12,7,1 houses. Am I on the right track?Satish____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail.

Dear Dr. Rath Ji,Thank you very much for your comments.KalyanLuther Rath <rathluther Sent: Sun, October 11, 2009 7:29:25 AMRe: Question about my mother's health to the esteemed members of this group

Dear Satishji and Kalyanji,

With much constrain, I want to say that the analysis of both you appears to be crystal clear. I wish her a comfortable and peaceful living throughout her span of life.

Dr. Rath

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >@gro ups.comSat, October 10, 2009 10:04:49 PMRe: Question about my mother's health to the esteemed members of this group

DOB: 13/05/1949, FridayTime :05-50 AMPlace:Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh

KPNA - 23.03.35 ( As per Astrosage.com)

SW- Jyotish Deepika

Sub lord of the 6th cusp is Sa in 4 (Loe/Sun), l/o 10 & 11 in the Star of Ke in 6 and in the sub of Ra in 12. Sa is the Sub lord for 1 also and Star lord Ke is having the Starlordship of 8.

Hence Sa is a significator for 6,4,10,11 and connected to 1. Sun l/o 5, the sign lord of Sa is in 12, in his own Star and Sub of Ma (Marakadhipathi) . Badhakasthanadhipat i Ju is posited in the 9th Badhakastahana. Connection of Ra, Ke with Sa indicates cancer, while Ju is playing an important role in this disease.

For LUNG CANCER: The 4th house in a horoscope, the Sun, the Sa afflicted indicate Lung Cancer.(Medical Astrology for all - page 122)

Here Sa is a Type A significator for 6th and at the same time it is the lord of 11 and with a connection of the lord of the 5th.

She is running Su-Su-Mo-Mo as DBAS as at today 10.09.2009 . Su -Mo period runs till 10.04.2010. Till then Mama will be in normal health, but with some pains under medical treatments. As u said next period is Su - Ma. Ma is Badhakasthanadhipat i in the chart and posited in 12, in the star of Ve, who is the Sub of 8th. Ve is in the star of Su and according to my SW. Bhadakasthan is under the sway of Ju-Su-Su-Su. So Su-Ma-Ma-Ra period will be bad for yr Mother.

May this prediction be wrong!

Long live your beloved Mother

Kalyan

satishmv <maruvada (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comSat, October 10, 2009 11:16:05 AM Question about my mother's health to the esteemed members of this group

Dear Respected members,A little more an year ago in June 2008 (1st week) my mother got diagnosed withadvanced Lung cancer. She was in very good health till then. She hasundergone lots of Chemotherapy and other procedures and is presently alittle better. The doctors at that time had given here 3-6 months butsomehow by the grace of God she is still surviving, despite a lots ofpain that she is undergoing. ShMy question is whether she will become reasonably alright in the nearfuture and if so how long will it take or it looking bleak(timeframe) .Her details are DOB: 13/05/1949, FridayTime :05-50 AMPlace:Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradeshhttp://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Vizianagaram18.7N, 83.25Eit is about 40 km from VisakhapatnamFrom my limited knowledge, she is undergoing Sun mahadasha is signifying

12,5,7 houses. Since, 11th house is not signified in this dasha, I'm

thinking Permanent cure is not possible. Since, 5th house is signified, She can expect temporary cure. The Sun-Mars period, from April 2010 to Aug. 2010, should be more problematic for health, because Mars is signifying 12,7,1 houses. Am I on the right track?Satish____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail.