IndiaDivine.org

Badhaka and Maraka Houses and Lords

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

1. As sometimes before, there is a mistake in the assumed example.

2. The main thing is what he wants to ask: Is Badhaka Rasi based or Placidus

house based? Is there any exception?

3. As we've discussed, Badhaka is Placidus house based and ther is no exception,

in other words business as usual i.e. just follow what the cusps show and atke

what the significator table gives, nothing new. Some cusps move in a different

way in the charts with intercepted signs, and it's normal as per Placidus house

system, and nothing is misplaced as some are saying.

Regards,

TW

, " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath

wrote:

>

> Dear Subhash Ektare ji,

>

> Yes. I agree. He is correct.

>

> Of course as Dr.Rath ji said, it was taken theoretically but practically it

> was wrong for 7th Lord.

>

> The actual discussion I thought was on the selection of Badaka or Maraka

> Lord in the cuspal interception. The example I chose as 7 was incorrect. It

> must be 9 or 11. This I expressed in previous mails.

>

> Regards

> Adith

>

>

> On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 3:23 PM, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektarewrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Adith ji,

> >

> > I agree with Dr. Sheetal. 7th cusp is exactly opposite Lagna cusp.

> > So for Virgo Lagna 7th cusp will always be in Pisces and therefore

> > Jupitaer will always be maraka and badhaka lord.

> >

> > Subhash Ektare

> >

> > ------------------------------

> > ** adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

> > *To:*

> > *Sent:* Sun, October 11, 2009 10:26:19 AM

> > *Subject:* Re: Badhaka and Maraka Houses and Lords

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Dr.Sheetal,

> >

> > Tw ji and Dr.Rath have given thier confirmation that Saturn is the Badaka

> > Lord being the owner of 7th Cusp.

> >

> > Traditionally if we consider. for Virgo sign, Jupiter is the only

> > Badaka/Maraka Lord and Venus though 2nd Lord (maraka) but being 9th Lord, it

> > is not considered as Maraka.

> >

> > But in KP as we calculate based on Placidius system, it changes based on

> > the cuspal positions.

> > Or Do we have to still keep an eye on Jupiter for Badaka results ?

> >

> >

> > Regards

> > Adith

> >

> > On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 9:17 AM, Sheetal <ratnamalag (AT) gmail (DOT)

com<ratnamalag

> > > wrote:

> >

> >>

> >>

> >> Dear Sir

> >>

> >> For Virgo asc(common sign) whatever degree, Jupiter will always be a

> >> badhaka lord as 7th house is exactly same degree as 1st. Badhakha house can

> >> be changed for sthir and char lagna and I feel when we use bhavchalit

> >> charts, we have to take the badhaka accordingly. Am I correct?

> >>

> >> Regards

> >> Dr Sheetal

> >>

> >> On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 10:26 PM, Adith <gkadithkasinath@

gmail.com<gkadithkasinath

> >> > wrote:

> >>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>> Dear Friends,

> >>>

> >>> The Badhaka and Maraka houses are considired only as the 2nd or 7th or 9

> >>> th or 11th sign from the Asc.,or the House or the Cusp where it falls?

> >>>

> >>> If it is only the sign counted from the Asc., the 2,7,9,11 signficators

> >>> are taken as per KP only the houses and not on the signs.

> >>>

> >>> For example, for Virgo Ascendant, Jupiter is the Badaka (and also Maraka

> >>> lord) as the Lord of 7.

> >>> Suupose in the chart the 7 Cusp falls in Aquarius, Jupiter will not

> >>> signfy 7 as the lordship. only Saturn will signfy.

> >>>

> >>> Hence who is Badaka Lord , Saturn or Jupiter?

> >>>

> >>> As per KP saturn being the owner of 7th Cusp may act as Badaka lord

> >>> through its signfications for the Virgo Asc.

> >>>

> >>> If so, in the above case, the planets in the star of Sat will signfy 7

> >>> which we call it as Badaka house. hence Badaka is signfied by Saturn being

> >>> the 7th Cuspal Lord.

> >>>

> >>> Can you through some more light on the above.?

> >>>

> >>> Thanks and Regards

> >>> Adith

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear Members,

Sri Adith and Dr. Rath are corect. In case of Dual Signs Bhadhaka lord is VII

cuspal lord it will not change, it will be either Jupiter/Mercury as per the

Ascendant.

But as rightly said by Sri Adith/Dr. Rath only in case of cuspal interception

(it is inevitable in placidius house division wherein the ascendant is in the

initial degrees or in the last) the cusps are distributed in a different pattren

wherein One Sign may get two cusps and one sign may not get any cusp at all.

In such cases where for Dual Signs the Bhadhaka 7th will not change but in

cuspal interception 6th cusp may join 7th (clockwise) or 8th may join 7th

(anticlockwise) In the first case 7th lord bhadhaka gets 6th which 12th to 7th

hence bhadhaka's effect gets diluted becaz of negative house lordship joining.

When 8th joins which is a negative house reduces the effect of Bhadhaka. In

both the situations Dual Ascendants where cuspal interception is there the

Bhadhaka effect gets diluted and it will not restrict the longeviity as

anticipated by old methods (unlike KP gives more clearly the reason for the

outcome).

When it comes to Fixed Signs, during cuspal intercepiton 9th house may go back

to 8th (anticlock) sign thus looses its negative effect becaz of joining to 12th

sign from its original 9th sign position. (e.g. Scorpio 9th lordship in 8th Gem/

Mercury). Alternatively it may go to next sign 10th house (clockwise) wherein

also the original sign lord would not get bhadhaka but 10th sign lord would get

bhadhaka which will not work as an effective Bhadhaka as in the case of normal

distribution (binomial theory).

When it comes to Moveable signs, during cuspal interception 11th cusp may be in

10th sign (anticlock) looses it is quality as said above, and if it goes to 12th

sign (clockwise) wherein also 11th cusp shifts to 12th sign/rasi looses its

quality.

An example case of Libra (reported as Article in Astrovision July 2009 Thula

Lagna Role of Bhadhaka) Chart No. 13 Sir MP Jain, DOB: 24.03.1934, TOB:22:15:00

POB: Dehradhun UP; Wherein cuspal interception is there a well known big

industrialist. I CSL is Sun but 11th cusp Bhadhaka is not in Leo but in Virgo

-Mercury who is yogakaraka of Libra as per vedic. Hence Sun as 1st csl (10th

cuspal lord) does not threatened for his longevity, instead given hime long

longevity with good health, name and fame also.

Regards

O.V.N.Murthy, M.Com. FCS.I CWAI. PGDPA.

Company Secretary,

Nizam Sugars Limited,

Hyderabad-500004A.P.

Ph.No. Off.23232212 / Res 040 27405975; Mob.9441778427

www.saibhavishyavani.com

ovnmurthy

wrote:

>

> Dear Subhash Ektare ji,

>

> Yes. I agree. He is correct.

>

> Of course as Dr.Rath ji said, it was taken theoretically but practically it

> was wrong for 7th Lord.

>

> The actual discussion I thought was on the selection of Badaka or Maraka

> Lord in the cuspal interception. The example I chose as 7 was incorrect. It

> must be 9 or 11. This I expressed in previous mails.

>

> Regards

> Adith

>

>

> On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 3:23 PM, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektarewrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Adith ji,

> >

> > I agree with Dr. Sheetal. 7th cusp is exactly opposite Lagna cusp.

> > So for Virgo Lagna 7th cusp will always be in Pisces and therefore

> > Jupitaer will always be maraka and badhaka lord.

> >

> > Subhash Ektare

> >

> > ------------------------------

> > ** adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

> > *To:*

> > *Sent:* Sun, October 11, 2009 10:26:19 AM

> > *Subject:* Re: Badhaka and Maraka Houses and Lords

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Dr.Sheetal,

> >

> > Tw ji and Dr.Rath have given thier confirmation that Saturn is the Badaka

> > Lord being the owner of 7th Cusp.

> >

> > Traditionally if we consider. for Virgo sign, Jupiter is the only

> > Badaka/Maraka Lord and Venus though 2nd Lord (maraka) but being 9th Lord, it

> > is not considered as Maraka.

> >

> > But in KP as we calculate based on Placidius system, it changes based on

> > the cuspal positions.

> > Or Do we have to still keep an eye on Jupiter for Badaka results ?

> >

> >

> > Regards

> > Adith

> >

> > On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 9:17 AM, Sheetal <ratnamalag (AT) gmail (DOT)

com<ratnamalag

> > > wrote:

> >

> >>

> >>

> >> Dear Sir

> >>

> >> For Virgo asc(common sign) whatever degree, Jupiter will always be a

> >> badhaka lord as 7th house is exactly same degree as 1st. Badhakha house can

> >> be changed for sthir and char lagna and I feel when we use bhavchalit

> >> charts, we have to take the badhaka accordingly. Am I correct?

> >>

> >> Regards

> >> Dr Sheetal

> >>

> >> On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 10:26 PM, Adith <gkadithkasinath@

gmail.com<gkadithkasinath

> >> > wrote:

> >>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>> Dear Friends,

> >>>

> >>> The Badhaka and Maraka houses are considired only as the 2nd or 7th or 9

> >>> th or 11th sign from the Asc.,or the House or the Cusp where it falls?

> >>>

> >>> If it is only the sign counted from the Asc., the 2,7,9,11 signficators

> >>> are taken as per KP only the houses and not on the signs.

> >>>

> >>> For example, for Virgo Ascendant, Jupiter is the Badaka (and also Maraka

> >>> lord) as the Lord of 7.

> >>> Suupose in the chart the 7 Cusp falls in Aquarius, Jupiter will not

> >>> signfy 7 as the lordship. only Saturn will signfy.

> >>>

> >>> Hence who is Badaka Lord , Saturn or Jupiter?

> >>>

> >>> As per KP saturn being the owner of 7th Cusp may act as Badaka lord

> >>> through its signfications for the Virgo Asc.

> >>>

> >>> If so, in the above case, the planets in the star of Sat will signfy 7

> >>> which we call it as Badaka house. hence Badaka is signfied by Saturn being

> >>> the 7th Cuspal Lord.

> >>>

> >>> Can you through some more light on the above.?

> >>>

> >>> Thanks and Regards

> >>> Adith

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear TWji,

Your answer is very clear!

No exception.

Thanks and Regards

Adith

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 5:57 PM, TW <tw853 wrote:

Dear Friends,1. As sometimes before, there is a mistake in the assumed example. 2. The main thing is what he wants to ask: Is Badhaka Rasi based or Placidus house based? Is there any exception?3. As we've discussed, Badhaka is Placidus house based and ther is no exception, in other words business as usual i.e. just follow what the cusps show and atke what the significator table gives, nothing new. Some cusps move in a different way in the charts with intercepted signs, and it's normal as per Placidus house system, and nothing is misplaced as some are saying.

Regards,TW , " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath wrote:>> Dear Subhash Ektare ji,

> > Yes. I agree. He is correct.> > Of course as Dr.Rath ji said, it was taken theoretically but practically it> was wrong for 7th Lord.> > The actual discussion I thought was on the selection of Badaka or Maraka

> Lord in the cuspal interception. The example I chose as 7 was incorrect. It> must be 9 or 11. This I expressed in previous mails.> > Regards> Adith> > > On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 3:23 PM, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektarewrote: > > >> >> > Dear Adith ji,> >> > I agree with Dr. Sheetal. 7th cusp is exactly opposite Lagna cusp.> > So for Virgo Lagna 7th cusp will always be in Pisces and therefore

> > Jupitaer will always be maraka and badhaka lord.> >> > Subhash Ektare> >> > ------------------------------> > ** adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

> > *To:* > > *Sent:* Sun, October 11, 2009 10:26:19 AM> > *Subject:* Re: Badhaka and Maraka Houses and Lords> >> >> >> > Dear Dr.Sheetal,

> >> > Tw ji and Dr.Rath have given thier confirmation that Saturn is the Badaka> > Lord being the owner of 7th Cusp.> >> > Traditionally if we consider. for Virgo sign, Jupiter is the only

> > Badaka/Maraka Lord and Venus though 2nd Lord (maraka) but being 9th Lord, it> > is not considered as Maraka.> >> > But in KP as we calculate based on Placidius system, it changes based on

> > the cuspal positions.> > Or Do we have to still keep an eye on Jupiter for Badaka results ?> >> >> > Regards> > Adith> >> > On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 9:17 AM, Sheetal <ratnamalag (AT) gmail (DOT) com<ratnamalag > > > wrote:> >> >>> >>> >> Dear Sir> >>> >> For Virgo asc(common sign) whatever degree, Jupiter will always be a

> >> badhaka lord as 7th house is exactly same degree as 1st. Badhakha house can> >> be changed for sthir and char lagna and I feel when we use bhavchalit> >> charts, we have to take the badhaka accordingly. Am I correct?

> >>> >> Regards> >> Dr Sheetal> >>> >> On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 10:26 PM, Adith <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com<gkadithkasinath > >> > wrote:> >>> >>>> >>>> >>> Dear Friends,> >>>> >>> The Badhaka and Maraka houses are considired only as the 2nd or 7th or 9

> >>> th or 11th sign from the Asc.,or the House or the Cusp where it falls?> >>>> >>> If it is only the sign counted from the Asc., the 2,7,9,11 signficators> >>> are taken as per KP only the houses and not on the signs.

> >>>> >>> For example, for Virgo Ascendant, Jupiter is the Badaka (and also Maraka> >>> lord) as the Lord of 7.> >>> Suupose in the chart the 7 Cusp falls in Aquarius, Jupiter will not

> >>> signfy 7 as the lordship. only Saturn will signfy.> >>>> >>> Hence who is Badaka Lord , Saturn or Jupiter?> >>>> >>> As per KP saturn being the owner of 7th Cusp may act as Badaka lord

> >>> through its signfications for the Virgo Asc.> >>>> >>> If so, in the above case, the planets in the star of Sat will signfy 7> >>> which we call it as Badaka house. hence Badaka is signfied by Saturn being

> >>> the 7th Cuspal Lord.> >>>> >>> Can you through some more light on the above.?> >>>> >>> Thanks and Regards> >>> Adith> >>>

> >>>> >>>> >>> >> > > >>

Dear OVN Murthy Ji,

In case of Moveable and Fixed Asc, the Badaka lordship is taken only as the 11th Cuspal Lord and 9th Cuspal Lord repectively. and not on the sign based. Ok.

But as per your statement, they will lose thier effect due to the said reasons.

If so, in the charts with cuspal interception the Badaka effect will not be effected by badala lord for these Movebale and Fixed Asc? Hence are they Lucky?

In your example: The Libra Asc., the 11th Cuspal Lord Mercury is also the Bagyidhibathi (9th Lord). hence as per traditional system, Mercury may not give Badaka effect. But here we combine both the systems (Badaka lord is taken as per KP and its effect is considered as per Traditional. Moreover, as per traditional the Sun the 11th the Badaka lord has not given him the Badaka effect as you have said. so he has no Badaka lord !

Its like for Virgo Asc., Venus the 2nd Lord is also the 9th Lord , is not taken as the Maraka lord as per traditional method.

Hence the exception as the dual portfolio of Bagyadhipathi (9th lord) also. ? This 9th Lord is sign based or cuspal based? So we can take up this rule for Kp system which is not said by our KSK, I hope?

The above are my doubts.

Dear sir, can you throw more light on it as you have done more study on it which will be more useful for us.

With Regards

Adith

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 8:40 PM, murthyovn <ovnmurthy wrote:

Dear Members,Sri Adith and Dr. Rath are corect. In case of Dual Signs Bhadhaka lord is VII cuspal lord it will not change, it will be either Jupiter/Mercury as per the Ascendant.But as rightly said by Sri Adith/Dr. Rath only in case of cuspal interception (it is inevitable in placidius house division wherein the ascendant is in the initial degrees or in the last) the cusps are distributed in a different pattren wherein One Sign may get two cusps and one sign may not get any cusp at all.

In such cases where for Dual Signs the Bhadhaka 7th will not change but in cuspal interception 6th cusp may join 7th (clockwise) or 8th may join 7th (anticlockwise) In the first case 7th lord bhadhaka gets 6th which 12th to 7th hence bhadhaka's effect gets diluted becaz of negative house lordship joining. When 8th joins which is a negative house reduces the effect of Bhadhaka. In both the situations Dual Ascendants where cuspal interception is there the Bhadhaka effect gets diluted and it will not restrict the longeviity as anticipated by old methods (unlike KP gives more clearly the reason for the outcome).

When it comes to Fixed Signs, during cuspal intercepiton 9th house may go back to 8th (anticlock) sign thus looses its negative effect becaz of joining to 12th sign from its original 9th sign position. (e.g. Scorpio 9th lordship in 8th Gem/ Mercury). Alternatively it may go to next sign 10th house (clockwise) wherein also the original sign lord would not get bhadhaka but 10th sign lord would get bhadhaka which will not work as an effective Bhadhaka as in the case of normal distribution (binomial theory).

When it comes to Moveable signs, during cuspal interception 11th cusp may be in 10th sign (anticlock) looses it is quality as said above, and if it goes to 12th sign (clockwise) wherein also 11th cusp shifts to 12th sign/rasi looses its quality.

An example case of Libra (reported as Article in Astrovision July 2009 Thula Lagna Role of Bhadhaka) Chart No. 13 Sir MP Jain, DOB: 24.03.1934, TOB:22:15:00 POB: Dehradhun UP; Wherein cuspal interception is there a well known big industrialist. I CSL is Sun but 11th cusp Bhadhaka is not in Leo but in Virgo -Mercury who is yogakaraka of Libra as per vedic. Hence Sun as 1st csl (10th cuspal lord) does not threatened for his longevity, instead given hime long longevity with good health, name and fame also.

RegardsO.V.N.Murthy, M.Com. FCS.I CWAI. PGDPA.Company Secretary,Nizam Sugars Limited,Hyderabad-500004A.P.Ph.No. Off.23232212 / Res 040 27405975; Mob.9441778427www.saibhavishyavani.com

ovnmurthy

, " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath wrote:>> Dear Subhash Ektare ji,

> > Yes. I agree. He is correct.> > Of course as Dr.Rath ji said, it was taken theoretically but practically it> was wrong for 7th Lord.> > The actual discussion I thought was on the selection of Badaka or Maraka

> Lord in the cuspal interception. The example I chose as 7 was incorrect. It> must be 9 or 11. This I expressed in previous mails.> > Regards> Adith> > > On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 3:23 PM, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektarewrote: > > >> >> > Dear Adith ji,> >> > I agree with Dr. Sheetal. 7th cusp is exactly opposite Lagna cusp.> > So for Virgo Lagna 7th cusp will always be in Pisces and therefore

> > Jupitaer will always be maraka and badhaka lord.> >> > Subhash Ektare> >> > ------------------------------> > ** adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

> > *To:* > > *Sent:* Sun, October 11, 2009 10:26:19 AM> > *Subject:* Re: Badhaka and Maraka Houses and Lords> >> >> >> > Dear Dr.Sheetal,

> >> > Tw ji and Dr.Rath have given thier confirmation that Saturn is the Badaka> > Lord being the owner of 7th Cusp.> >> > Traditionally if we consider. for Virgo sign, Jupiter is the only

> > Badaka/Maraka Lord and Venus though 2nd Lord (maraka) but being 9th Lord, it> > is not considered as Maraka.> >> > But in KP as we calculate based on Placidius system, it changes based on

> > the cuspal positions.> > Or Do we have to still keep an eye on Jupiter for Badaka results ?> >> >> > Regards> > Adith> >> > On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 9:17 AM, Sheetal <ratnamalag (AT) gmail (DOT) com<ratnamalag > > > wrote:> >> >>> >>> >> Dear Sir> >>> >> For Virgo asc(common sign) whatever degree, Jupiter will always be a

> >> badhaka lord as 7th house is exactly same degree as 1st. Badhakha house can> >> be changed for sthir and char lagna and I feel when we use bhavchalit> >> charts, we have to take the badhaka accordingly. Am I correct?

> >>> >> Regards> >> Dr Sheetal> >>> >> On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 10:26 PM, Adith <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com<gkadithkasinath > >> > wrote:> >>> >>>> >>>> >>> Dear Friends,> >>>> >>> The Badhaka and Maraka houses are considired only as the 2nd or 7th or 9

> >>> th or 11th sign from the Asc.,or the House or the Cusp where it falls?> >>>> >>> If it is only the sign counted from the Asc., the 2,7,9,11 signficators> >>> are taken as per KP only the houses and not on the signs.

> >>>> >>> For example, for Virgo Ascendant, Jupiter is the Badaka (and also Maraka> >>> lord) as the Lord of 7.> >>> Suupose in the chart the 7 Cusp falls in Aquarius, Jupiter will not

> >>> signfy 7 as the lordship. only Saturn will signfy.> >>>> >>> Hence who is Badaka Lord , Saturn or Jupiter?> >>>> >>> As per KP saturn being the owner of 7th Cusp may act as Badaka lord

> >>> through its signfications for the Virgo Asc.> >>>> >>> If so, in the above case, the planets in the star of Sat will signfy 7> >>> which we call it as Badaka house. hence Badaka is signfied by Saturn being

> >>> the 7th Cuspal Lord.> >>>> >>> Can you through some more light on the above.?> >>>> >>> Thanks and Regards> >>> Adith> >>>

> >>>> >>>> >>> >> > > >>

Dear Friend

1. MP Jain,24-03-1934,22:15PM,Dehra Dun,30N19,78E03,Asc Li 29:11:39,KPNA

22:50:55, by KPAstro 3.5

2. Without any clockwise or anti-clockwise or Yogakaraka, as per KP,

1CSL Su is in 5, l/o 10; in star Sa in 3, l/o 3,4; and in own sub Su in 5, l/o

10. No planet is in star of Su and so Su if a full significator of 5. 10th is 12

to 11th. Thus long live and good health are indicated for the native. Of course

10th is for name and fame.

3. As per the KP significator table, the Badhaka (11th) signifcators are Mo at

the grade A, Me at D, Ju at B and Ke at C.

Regards,

TW

wrote:

>

> Dear OVN Murthy Ji,

>

> In case of Moveable and Fixed Asc, the Badaka lordship is taken only as the

> 11th Cuspal Lord and 9th Cuspal Lord repectively. and not on the sign based.

> Ok.

>

> But as per your statement, they will lose thier effect due to the said

> reasons.

>

> If so, in the charts with cuspal interception the Badaka effect will not be

> effected by badala lord for these Movebale and Fixed Asc? Hence are they

> Lucky?

>

> In your example: The Libra Asc., the 11th Cuspal Lord Mercury is also the

> Bagyidhibathi (9th Lord). hence as per traditional system, Mercury may not

> give Badaka effect. But here we combine both the systems (Badaka lord is

> taken as per KP and its effect is considered as per Traditional. Moreover,

> as per traditional the Sun the 11th the Badaka lord has not given him the

> Badaka effect as you have said. so he has no Badaka lord !

>

> Its like for Virgo Asc., Venus the 2nd Lord is also the 9th Lord , is not

> taken as the Maraka lord as per traditional method.

>

> Hence the exception as the dual portfolio of Bagyadhipathi (9th lord) also.

> ? This 9th Lord is sign based or cuspal based? So we can take up this rule

> for Kp system which is not said by our KSK, I hope?

>

> The above are my doubts.

>

> Dear sir, can you throw more light on it as you have done more study on it

> which will be more useful for us.

>

> With Regards

> Adith

>

>

>

> On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 8:40 PM, murthyovn <ovnmurthy wrote:

>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Members,

> >

> > Sri Adith and Dr. Rath are corect. In case of Dual Signs Bhadhaka lord is

> > VII cuspal lord it will not change, it will be either Jupiter/Mercury as per

> > the Ascendant.

> >

> > But as rightly said by Sri Adith/Dr. Rath only in case of cuspal

> > interception (it is inevitable in placidius house division wherein the

> > ascendant is in the initial degrees or in the last) the cusps are

> > distributed in a different pattren wherein One Sign may get two cusps and

> > one sign may not get any cusp at all.

> >

> > In such cases where for Dual Signs the Bhadhaka 7th will not change but in

> > cuspal interception 6th cusp may join 7th (clockwise) or 8th may join 7th

> > (anticlockwise) In the first case 7th lord bhadhaka gets 6th which 12th to

> > 7th hence bhadhaka's effect gets diluted becaz of negative house lordship

> > joining. When 8th joins which is a negative house reduces the effect of

> > Bhadhaka. In both the situations Dual Ascendants where cuspal interception

> > is there the Bhadhaka effect gets diluted and it will not restrict the

> > longeviity as anticipated by old methods (unlike KP gives more clearly the

> > reason for the outcome).

> >

> > When it comes to Fixed Signs, during cuspal intercepiton 9th house may go

> > back to 8th (anticlock) sign thus looses its negative effect becaz of

> > joining to 12th sign from its original 9th sign position. (e.g. Scorpio 9th

> > lordship in 8th Gem/ Mercury). Alternatively it may go to next sign 10th

> > house (clockwise) wherein also the original sign lord would not get bhadhaka

> > but 10th sign lord would get bhadhaka which will not work as an effective

> > Bhadhaka as in the case of normal distribution (binomial theory).

> >

> > When it comes to Moveable signs, during cuspal interception 11th cusp may

> > be in 10th sign (anticlock) looses it is quality as said above, and if it

> > goes to 12th sign (clockwise) wherein also 11th cusp shifts to 12th

> > sign/rasi looses its quality.

> >

> > An example case of Libra (reported as Article in Astrovision July 2009

> > Thula Lagna Role of Bhadhaka) Chart No. 13 Sir MP Jain, DOB: 24.03.1934,

> > TOB:22:15:00 POB: Dehradhun UP; Wherein cuspal interception is there a well

> > known big industrialist. I CSL is Sun but 11th cusp Bhadhaka is not in Leo

> > but in Virgo -Mercury who is yogakaraka of Libra as per vedic. Hence Sun as

> > 1st csl (10th cuspal lord) does not threatened for his longevity, instead

> > given hime long longevity with good health, name and fame also.

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > O.V.N.Murthy, M.Com. FCS.I CWAI. PGDPA.

> > Company Secretary,

> > Nizam Sugars Limited,

> > Hyderabad-500004A.P.

> > Ph.No. Off.23232212 / Res 040 27405975; Mob.9441778427

> > www.saibhavishyavani.com

> > ovnmurthy <ovnmurthy%40gmail.com>

> >

> > <%40>, " adith

> > kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Subhash Ektare ji,

> > >

> > > Yes. I agree. He is correct.

> > >

> > > Of course as Dr.Rath ji said, it was taken theoretically but practically

> > it

> > > was wrong for 7th Lord.

> > >

> > > The actual discussion I thought was on the selection of Badaka or Maraka

> > > Lord in the cuspal interception. The example I chose as 7 was incorrect.

> > It

> > > must be 9 or 11. This I expressed in previous mails.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Adith

> > >

> > >

> > > On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 3:23 PM, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare@>wrote:

> >

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Adith ji,

> > > >

> > > > I agree with Dr. Sheetal. 7th cusp is exactly opposite Lagna cusp.

> > > > So for Virgo Lagna 7th cusp will always be in Pisces and therefore

> > > > Jupitaer will always be maraka and badhaka lord.

> > > >

> > > > Subhash Ektare

> > > >

> > > > ------------------------------

> > > > ** adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@>

> > > > *To:* <%40>

> > > > *Sent:* Sun, October 11, 2009 10:26:19 AM

> > > > *Subject:* Re: Badhaka and Maraka Houses and Lords

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Dr.Sheetal,

> > > >

> > > > Tw ji and Dr.Rath have given thier confirmation that Saturn is the

> > Badaka

> > > > Lord being the owner of 7th Cusp.

> > > >

> > > > Traditionally if we consider. for Virgo sign, Jupiter is the only

> > > > Badaka/Maraka Lord and Venus though 2nd Lord (maraka) but being 9th

> > Lord, it

> > > > is not considered as Maraka.

> > > >

> > > > But in KP as we calculate based on Placidius system, it changes based

> > on

> > > > the cuspal positions.

> > > > Or Do we have to still keep an eye on Jupiter for Badaka results ?

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Adith

> > > >

> > > > On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 9:17 AM, Sheetal <ratnamalag<ratnamalag@>

> >

> > > > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Dear Sir

> > > >>

> > > >> For Virgo asc(common sign) whatever degree, Jupiter will always be a

> > > >> badhaka lord as 7th house is exactly same degree as 1st. Badhakha

> > house can

> > > >> be changed for sthir and char lagna and I feel when we use bhavchalit

> > > >> charts, we have to take the badhaka accordingly. Am I correct?

> > > >>

> > > >> Regards

> > > >> Dr Sheetal

> > > >>

> > > >> On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 10:26 PM, Adith <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com

> > <gkadithkasinath@>

> > > >> > wrote:

> > > >>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Dear Friends,

> > > >>>

> > > >>> The Badhaka and Maraka houses are considired only as the 2nd or 7th

> > or 9

> > > >>> th or 11th sign from the Asc.,or the House or the Cusp where it

> > falls?

> > > >>>

> > > >>> If it is only the sign counted from the Asc., the 2,7,9,11

> > signficators

> > > >>> are taken as per KP only the houses and not on the signs.

> > > >>>

> > > >>> For example, for Virgo Ascendant, Jupiter is the Badaka (and also

> > Maraka

> > > >>> lord) as the Lord of 7.

> > > >>> Suupose in the chart the 7 Cusp falls in Aquarius, Jupiter will not

> > > >>> signfy 7 as the lordship. only Saturn will signfy.

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Hence who is Badaka Lord , Saturn or Jupiter?

> > > >>>

> > > >>> As per KP saturn being the owner of 7th Cusp may act as Badaka lord

> > > >>> through its signfications for the Virgo Asc.

> > > >>>

> > > >>> If so, in the above case, the planets in the star of Sat will signfy

> > 7

> > > >>> which we call it as Badaka house. hence Badaka is signfied by Saturn

> > being

> > > >>> the 7th Cuspal Lord.

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Can you through some more light on the above.?

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Thanks and Regards

> > > >>> Adith

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear TW ji

I understand the signfications of 1st CSL is healthy.

If the 1st ,6th and 8th CSL are not connected to the Badaka lord, the health/longevity are not affected.

Regards

Adith 

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 11:21 PM, TW <tw853 wrote:

Dear Friend1. MP Jain,24-03-1934,22:15PM,Dehra Dun,30N19,78E03,Asc Li 29:11:39,KPNA 22:50:55, by KPAstro 3.52. Without any clockwise or anti-clockwise or Yogakaraka, as per KP,1CSL Su is in 5, l/o 10; in star Sa in 3, l/o 3,4; and in own sub Su in 5, l/o 10. No planet is in star of Su and so Su if a full significator of 5. 10th is 12 to 11th. Thus long live and good health are indicated for the native. Of course 10th is for name and fame.

3. As per the KP significator table, the Badhaka (11th) signifcators are Mo at the grade A, Me at D, Ju at B and Ke at C.Regards,TW , " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath wrote:>

> Dear OVN Murthy Ji,> > In case of Moveable and Fixed Asc, the Badaka lordship is taken only as the> 11th Cuspal Lord and 9th Cuspal Lord repectively. and not on the sign based.

> Ok.> > But as per your statement, they will lose thier effect due to the said> reasons.> > If so, in the charts with cuspal interception the Badaka effect will not be> effected by badala lord for these Movebale and Fixed Asc? Hence are they

> Lucky?> > In your example: The Libra Asc., the 11th Cuspal Lord Mercury is also the> Bagyidhibathi (9th Lord). hence as per traditional system, Mercury may not> give Badaka effect. But here we combine both the systems (Badaka lord is

> taken as per KP and its effect is considered as per Traditional. Moreover,> as per traditional the Sun the 11th the Badaka lord has not given him the> Badaka effect as you have said. so he has no Badaka lord !

> > Its like for Virgo Asc., Venus the 2nd Lord is also the 9th Lord , is not> taken as the Maraka lord as per traditional method.> > Hence the exception as the dual portfolio of Bagyadhipathi (9th lord) also.

> ? This 9th Lord is sign based or cuspal based? So we can take up this rule> for Kp system which is not said by our KSK, I hope?> > The above are my doubts.> > Dear sir, can you throw more light on it as you have done more study on it

> which will be more useful for us.> > With Regards> Adith> > >

> On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 8:40 PM, murthyovn <ovnmurthy wrote:> > >> >> >> >> > Dear Members,> >> > Sri Adith and Dr. Rath are corect. In case of Dual Signs Bhadhaka lord is

> > VII cuspal lord it will not change, it will be either Jupiter/Mercury as per> > the Ascendant.> >> > But as rightly said by Sri Adith/Dr. Rath only in case of cuspal> > interception (it is inevitable in placidius house division wherein the

> > ascendant is in the initial degrees or in the last) the cusps are> > distributed in a different pattren wherein One Sign may get two cusps and> > one sign may not get any cusp at all.> >

> > In such cases where for Dual Signs the Bhadhaka 7th will not change but in> > cuspal interception 6th cusp may join 7th (clockwise) or 8th may join 7th> > (anticlockwise) In the first case 7th lord bhadhaka gets 6th which 12th to

> > 7th hence bhadhaka's effect gets diluted becaz of negative house lordship> > joining. When 8th joins which is a negative house reduces the effect of> > Bhadhaka. In both the situations Dual Ascendants where cuspal interception

> > is there the Bhadhaka effect gets diluted and it will not restrict the> > longeviity as anticipated by old methods (unlike KP gives more clearly the> > reason for the outcome).> >

> > When it comes to Fixed Signs, during cuspal intercepiton 9th house may go> > back to 8th (anticlock) sign thus looses its negative effect becaz of> > joining to 12th sign from its original 9th sign position. (e.g. Scorpio 9th

> > lordship in 8th Gem/ Mercury). Alternatively it may go to next sign 10th> > house (clockwise) wherein also the original sign lord would not get bhadhaka> > but 10th sign lord would get bhadhaka which will not work as an effective

> > Bhadhaka as in the case of normal distribution (binomial theory).> >> > When it comes to Moveable signs, during cuspal interception 11th cusp may> > be in 10th sign (anticlock) looses it is quality as said above, and if it

> > goes to 12th sign (clockwise) wherein also 11th cusp shifts to 12th> > sign/rasi looses its quality.> >> > An example case of Libra (reported as Article in Astrovision July 2009

> > Thula Lagna Role of Bhadhaka) Chart No. 13 Sir MP Jain, DOB: 24.03.1934,> > TOB:22:15:00 POB: Dehradhun UP; Wherein cuspal interception is there a well> > known big industrialist. I CSL is Sun but 11th cusp Bhadhaka is not in Leo

> > but in Virgo -Mercury who is yogakaraka of Libra as per vedic. Hence Sun as> > 1st csl (10th cuspal lord) does not threatened for his longevity, instead> > given hime long longevity with good health, name and fame also.

> >> > Regards> >> > O.V.N.Murthy, M.Com. FCS.I CWAI. PGDPA.> > Company Secretary,> > Nizam Sugars Limited,> > Hyderabad-500004A.P.> > Ph.No. Off.23232212 / Res 040 27405975; Mob.9441778427

> > www.saibhavishyavani.com> > ovnmurthy <ovnmurthy%40gmail.com>> >

> > <%40>, " adith > > kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Subhash Ektare ji,> > >> > > Yes. I agree. He is correct.> > >

> > > Of course as Dr.Rath ji said, it was taken theoretically but practically> > it> > > was wrong for 7th Lord.> > >> > > The actual discussion I thought was on the selection of Badaka or Maraka

> > > Lord in the cuspal interception. The example I chose as 7 was incorrect.> > It> > > must be 9 or 11. This I expressed in previous mails.> > >> > > Regards

> > > Adith> > >> > >> > > On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 3:23 PM, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare@>wrote:> >> > >> > > >> > > >

> > > > Dear Adith ji,> > > >> > > > I agree with Dr. Sheetal. 7th cusp is exactly opposite Lagna cusp.> > > > So for Virgo Lagna 7th cusp will always be in Pisces and therefore

> > > > Jupitaer will always be maraka and badhaka lord.> > > >> > > > Subhash Ektare> > > >> > > > ------------------------------> > > > ** adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@>

> > > > *To:* <%40> > > > > *Sent:* Sun, October 11, 2009 10:26:19 AM> > > > *Subject:* Re: Badhaka and Maraka Houses and Lords> > > >> > > >> > > >

> > > > Dear Dr.Sheetal,> > > >> > > > Tw ji and Dr.Rath have given thier confirmation that Saturn is the> > Badaka> > > > Lord being the owner of 7th Cusp.

> > > >> > > > Traditionally if we consider. for Virgo sign, Jupiter is the only> > > > Badaka/Maraka Lord and Venus though 2nd Lord (maraka) but being 9th> > Lord, it

> > > > is not considered as Maraka.> > > >> > > > But in KP as we calculate based on Placidius system, it changes based> > on> > > > the cuspal positions.

> > > > Or Do we have to still keep an eye on Jupiter for Badaka results ?> > > >> > > >> > > > Regards> > > > Adith> > > >

> > > > On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 9:17 AM, Sheetal <ratnamalag<ratnamalag@>

> >> > > > > wrote:> > > >> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> Dear Sir> > > >>> > > >> For Virgo asc(common sign) whatever degree, Jupiter will always be a

> > > >> badhaka lord as 7th house is exactly same degree as 1st. Badhakha> > house can> > > >> be changed for sthir and char lagna and I feel when we use bhavchalit> > > >> charts, we have to take the badhaka accordingly. Am I correct?

> > > >>> > > >> Regards> > > >> Dr Sheetal> > > >>> > > >> On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 10:26 PM, Adith <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com

> > <gkadithkasinath@>> > > >> > wrote:> > > >>> > > >>>> > > >>>> > > >>> Dear Friends,> > > >>>

> > > >>> The Badhaka and Maraka houses are considired only as the 2nd or 7th> > or 9> > > >>> th or 11th sign from the Asc.,or the House or the Cusp where it> > falls?

> > > >>>> > > >>> If it is only the sign counted from the Asc., the 2,7,9,11> > signficators> > > >>> are taken as per KP only the houses and not on the signs.

> > > >>>> > > >>> For example, for Virgo Ascendant, Jupiter is the Badaka (and also> > Maraka> > > >>> lord) as the Lord of 7.> > > >>> Suupose in the chart the 7 Cusp falls in Aquarius, Jupiter will not

> > > >>> signfy 7 as the lordship. only Saturn will signfy.> > > >>>> > > >>> Hence who is Badaka Lord , Saturn or Jupiter?> > > >>>

> > > >>> As per KP saturn being the owner of 7th Cusp may act as Badaka lord> > > >>> through its signfications for the Virgo Asc.> > > >>>> > > >>> If so, in the above case, the planets in the star of Sat will signfy

> > 7> > > >>> which we call it as Badaka house. hence Badaka is signfied by Saturn> > being> > > >>> the 7th Cuspal Lord.> > > >>>> > > >>> Can you through some more light on the above.?

> > > >>>> > > >>> Thanks and Regards> > > >>> Adith> > > >>>> > > >>>> > > >>>> > > >>

> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >>

Dear Friends,

Perhaps MP Jain is rich because his 2CSL Saturn is in 3, l/o 3,4; importantly in

sub Ma in 5, l/o 2,6,7; and most importantly in sub Mercury in 4, l/o 11

(Badhaka) supporting to be rich in combination of 2,6 signification in the star

level.

Regards,

TW

, " TW " <tw853 wrote:

>

> Dear Friend

> 1. MP Jain,24-03-1934,22:15PM,Dehra Dun,30N19,78E03,Asc Li 29:11:39,KPNA

> 2. Without any clockwise or anti-clockwise or Yogakaraka, as per KP,

> 1CSL Su is in 5, l/o 10; in star Sa in 3, l/o 3,4; and in own sub Su in 5,

l/o 10. No planet is in star of Su and so Su if a full significator of 5. 10th

is 12 to 11th. Thus long live and good health are indicated for the native. Of

course 10th is for name and fame.

> 3. As per the KP significator table, the Badhaka (11th) signifcators are Mo at

> Regards,

> TW

>

>

> , " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath@>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear OVN Murthy Ji,

> >

> > In case of Moveable and Fixed Asc, the Badaka lordship is taken only as the

> > 11th Cuspal Lord and 9th Cuspal Lord repectively. and not on the sign based.

> > Ok.

> >

> > But as per your statement, they will lose thier effect due to the said

> > reasons.

> >

> > If so, in the charts with cuspal interception the Badaka effect will not be

> > effected by badala lord for these Movebale and Fixed Asc? Hence are they

> > Lucky?

> >

> > In your example: The Libra Asc., the 11th Cuspal Lord Mercury is also the

> > Bagyidhibathi (9th Lord). hence as per traditional system, Mercury may not

> > give Badaka effect. But here we combine both the systems (Badaka lord is

> > taken as per KP and its effect is considered as per Traditional. Moreover,

> > as per traditional the Sun the 11th the Badaka lord has not given him the

> > Badaka effect as you have said. so he has no Badaka lord !

> >

> > Its like for Virgo Asc., Venus the 2nd Lord is also the 9th Lord , is not

> > taken as the Maraka lord as per traditional method.

> >

> > Hence the exception as the dual portfolio of Bagyadhipathi (9th lord) also.

> > ? This 9th Lord is sign based or cuspal based? So we can take up this rule

> > for Kp system which is not said by our KSK, I hope?

> >

> > The above are my doubts.

> >

> > Dear sir, can you throw more light on it as you have done more study on it

> > which will be more useful for us.

> >

> > With Regards

> > Adith

> >

> >

> >

> > On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 8:40 PM, murthyovn <ovnmurthy@> wrote:

> >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Members,

> > >

> > > Sri Adith and Dr. Rath are corect. In case of Dual Signs Bhadhaka lord is

> > > VII cuspal lord it will not change, it will be either Jupiter/Mercury as

per

> > > the Ascendant.

> > >

> > > But as rightly said by Sri Adith/Dr. Rath only in case of cuspal

> > > interception (it is inevitable in placidius house division wherein the

> > > ascendant is in the initial degrees or in the last) the cusps are

> > > distributed in a different pattren wherein One Sign may get two cusps and

> > > one sign may not get any cusp at all.

> > >

> > > In such cases where for Dual Signs the Bhadhaka 7th will not change but in

> > > cuspal interception 6th cusp may join 7th (clockwise) or 8th may join 7th

> > > (anticlockwise) In the first case 7th lord bhadhaka gets 6th which 12th to

> > > 7th hence bhadhaka's effect gets diluted becaz of negative house lordship

> > > joining. When 8th joins which is a negative house reduces the effect of

> > > Bhadhaka. In both the situations Dual Ascendants where cuspal interception

> > > is there the Bhadhaka effect gets diluted and it will not restrict the

> > > longeviity as anticipated by old methods (unlike KP gives more clearly the

> > > reason for the outcome).

> > >

> > > When it comes to Fixed Signs, during cuspal intercepiton 9th house may go

> > > back to 8th (anticlock) sign thus looses its negative effect becaz of

> > > joining to 12th sign from its original 9th sign position. (e.g. Scorpio

9th

> > > lordship in 8th Gem/ Mercury). Alternatively it may go to next sign 10th

> > > house (clockwise) wherein also the original sign lord would not get

bhadhaka

> > > but 10th sign lord would get bhadhaka which will not work as an effective

> > > Bhadhaka as in the case of normal distribution (binomial theory).

> > >

> > > When it comes to Moveable signs, during cuspal interception 11th cusp may

> > > be in 10th sign (anticlock) looses it is quality as said above, and if it

> > > goes to 12th sign (clockwise) wherein also 11th cusp shifts to 12th

> > > sign/rasi looses its quality.

> > >

> > > An example case of Libra (reported as Article in Astrovision July 2009

> > > Thula Lagna Role of Bhadhaka) Chart No. 13 Sir MP Jain, DOB: 24.03.1934,

> > > TOB:22:15:00 POB: Dehradhun UP; Wherein cuspal interception is there a

well

> > > known big industrialist. I CSL is Sun but 11th cusp Bhadhaka is not in Leo

> > > but in Virgo -Mercury who is yogakaraka of Libra as per vedic. Hence Sun

as

> > > 1st csl (10th cuspal lord) does not threatened for his longevity, instead

> > > given hime long longevity with good health, name and fame also.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > >

> > > O.V.N.Murthy, M.Com. FCS.I CWAI. PGDPA.

> > > Company Secretary,

> > > Nizam Sugars Limited,

> > > Hyderabad-500004A.P.

> > > Ph.No. Off.23232212 / Res 040 27405975; Mob.9441778427

> > > www.saibhavishyavani.com

> > > ovnmurthy@ <ovnmurthy%40gmail.com>

> > >

> > > <%40>, " adith

> > > kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Subhash Ektare ji,

> > > >

> > > > Yes. I agree. He is correct.

> > > >

> > > > Of course as Dr.Rath ji said, it was taken theoretically but practically

> > > it

> > > > was wrong for 7th Lord.

> > > >

> > > > The actual discussion I thought was on the selection of Badaka or Maraka

> > > > Lord in the cuspal interception. The example I chose as 7 was incorrect.

> > > It

> > > > must be 9 or 11. This I expressed in previous mails.

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Adith

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 3:23 PM, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare@>wrote:

> > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Adith ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > I agree with Dr. Sheetal. 7th cusp is exactly opposite Lagna cusp.

> > > > > So for Virgo Lagna 7th cusp will always be in Pisces and therefore

> > > > > Jupitaer will always be maraka and badhaka lord.

> > > > >

> > > > > Subhash Ektare

> > > > >

> > > > > ------------------------------

> > > > > ** adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@>

> > > > > *To:* <%40>

> > > > > *Sent:* Sun, October 11, 2009 10:26:19 AM

> > > > > *Subject:* Re: Badhaka and Maraka Houses and Lords

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Dr.Sheetal,

> > > > >

> > > > > Tw ji and Dr.Rath have given thier confirmation that Saturn is the

> > > Badaka

> > > > > Lord being the owner of 7th Cusp.

> > > > >

> > > > > Traditionally if we consider. for Virgo sign, Jupiter is the only

> > > > > Badaka/Maraka Lord and Venus though 2nd Lord (maraka) but being 9th

> > > Lord, it

> > > > > is not considered as Maraka.

> > > > >

> > > > > But in KP as we calculate based on Placidius system, it changes based

> > > on

> > > > > the cuspal positions.

> > > > > Or Do we have to still keep an eye on Jupiter for Badaka results ?

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > > Adith

> > > > >

> > > > > On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 9:17 AM, Sheetal <ratnamalag@<ratnamalag@>

> > >

> > > > > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >>

> > > > >>

> > > > >> Dear Sir

> > > > >>

> > > > >> For Virgo asc(common sign) whatever degree, Jupiter will always be a

> > > > >> badhaka lord as 7th house is exactly same degree as 1st. Badhakha

> > > house can

> > > > >> be changed for sthir and char lagna and I feel when we use bhavchalit

> > > > >> charts, we have to take the badhaka accordingly. Am I correct?

> > > > >>

> > > > >> Regards

> > > > >> Dr Sheetal

> > > > >>

> > > > >> On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 10:26 PM, Adith <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com

> > > <gkadithkasinath@>

> > > > >> > wrote:

> > > > >>

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>> Dear Friends,

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>> The Badhaka and Maraka houses are considired only as the 2nd or 7th

> > > or 9

> > > > >>> th or 11th sign from the Asc.,or the House or the Cusp where it

> > > falls?

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>> If it is only the sign counted from the Asc., the 2,7,9,11

> > > signficators

> > > > >>> are taken as per KP only the houses and not on the signs.

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>> For example, for Virgo Ascendant, Jupiter is the Badaka (and also

> > > Maraka

> > > > >>> lord) as the Lord of 7.

> > > > >>> Suupose in the chart the 7 Cusp falls in Aquarius, Jupiter will not

> > > > >>> signfy 7 as the lordship. only Saturn will signfy.

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>> Hence who is Badaka Lord , Saturn or Jupiter?

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>> As per KP saturn being the owner of 7th Cusp may act as Badaka lord

> > > > >>> through its signfications for the Virgo Asc.

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>> If so, in the above case, the planets in the star of Sat will signfy

> > > 7

> > > > >>> which we call it as Badaka house. hence Badaka is signfied by Saturn

> > > being

> > > > >>> the 7th Cuspal Lord.

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>> Can you through some more light on the above.?

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>> Thanks and Regards

> > > > >>> Adith

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Tin Win,

As discussed you could have cast the chart and upload it in the files section for the discussion along with some cross reference to help the members. Hope you have Astro 3.5 the one page format output may be sufficient.

Thanks with regards,

D.Senthil--- On Mon, 10/12/09, TW <tw853 wrote:

TW <tw853 Re: Badhaka and Maraka Houses and Lords Date: Monday, October 12, 2009, 10:51 AM

Dear Friend1. MP Jain,24-03-1934, 22:15PM,Dehra Dun,30N19,78E03, Asc Li 29:11:39,KPNA 22:50:55, by KPAstro 3.52. Without any clockwise or anti-clockwise or Yogakaraka, as per KP,1CSL Su is in 5, l/o 10; in star Sa in 3, l/o 3,4; and in own sub Su in 5, l/o 10. No planet is in star of Su and so Su if a full significator of 5. 10th is 12 to 11th. Thus long live and good health are indicated for the native. Of course 10th is for name and fame.3. As per the KP significator table, the Badhaka (11th) signifcators are Mo at the grade A, Me at D, Ju at B and Ke at C.Regards,TW@gro ups.com, "adith kasinath.g.k" <gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:>> Dear OVN Murthy Ji,> > In case of Moveable and Fixed Asc, the Badaka

lordship is taken only as the> 11th Cuspal Lord and 9th Cuspal Lord repectively. and not on the sign based.> Ok.> > But as per your statement, they will lose thier effect due to the said> reasons.> > If so, in the charts with cuspal interception the Badaka effect will not be> effected by badala lord for these Movebale and Fixed Asc? Hence are they> Lucky?> > In your example: The Libra Asc., the 11th Cuspal Lord Mercury is also the> Bagyidhibathi (9th Lord). hence as per traditional system, Mercury may not> give Badaka effect. But here we combine both the systems (Badaka lord is> taken as per KP and its effect is considered as per Traditional. Moreover,> as per traditional the Sun the 11th the Badaka lord has not given him the> Badaka effect as you have said. so he has no Badaka lord !> > Its like for Virgo Asc., Venus the 2nd

Lord is also the 9th Lord , is not> taken as the Maraka lord as per traditional method.> > Hence the exception as the dual portfolio of Bagyadhipathi (9th lord) also.> ? This 9th Lord is sign based or cuspal based? So we can take up this rule> for Kp system which is not said by our KSK, I hope?> > The above are my doubts.> > Dear sir, can you throw more light on it as you have done more study on it> which will be more useful for us.> > With Regards> Adith> > > > On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 8:40 PM, murthyovn <ovnmurthy@. ..> wrote:> > >> >> >> >> > Dear Members,> >> > Sri Adith and Dr. Rath are corect. In case of Dual Signs Bhadhaka lord is> > VII cuspal lord it will not change, it will be either Jupiter/Mercury as per> > the

Ascendant.> >> > But as rightly said by Sri Adith/Dr. Rath only in case of cuspal> > interception (it is inevitable in placidius house division wherein the> > ascendant is in the initial degrees or in the last) the cusps are> > distributed in a different pattren wherein One Sign may get two cusps and> > one sign may not get any cusp at all.> >> > In such cases where for Dual Signs the Bhadhaka 7th will not change but in> > cuspal interception 6th cusp may join 7th (clockwise) or 8th may join 7th> > (anticlockwise) In the first case 7th lord bhadhaka gets 6th which 12th to> > 7th hence bhadhaka's effect gets diluted becaz of negative house lordship> > joining. When 8th joins which is a negative house reduces the effect of> > Bhadhaka. In both the situations Dual Ascendants where cuspal interception> > is there the

Bhadhaka effect gets diluted and it will not restrict the> > longeviity as anticipated by old methods (unlike KP gives more clearly the> > reason for the outcome).> >> > When it comes to Fixed Signs, during cuspal intercepiton 9th house may go> > back to 8th (anticlock) sign thus looses its negative effect becaz of> > joining to 12th sign from its original 9th sign position. (e.g. Scorpio 9th> > lordship in 8th Gem/ Mercury). Alternatively it may go to next sign 10th> > house (clockwise) wherein also the original sign lord would not get bhadhaka> > but 10th sign lord would get bhadhaka which will not work as an effective> > Bhadhaka as in the case of normal distribution (binomial theory).> >> > When it comes to Moveable signs, during cuspal interception 11th cusp may> > be in 10th sign (anticlock) looses it is quality as said

above, and if it> > goes to 12th sign (clockwise) wherein also 11th cusp shifts to 12th> > sign/rasi looses its quality.> >> > An example case of Libra (reported as Article in Astrovision July 2009> > Thula Lagna Role of Bhadhaka) Chart No. 13 Sir MP Jain, DOB: 24.03.1934,> > TOB:22:15:00 POB: Dehradhun UP; Wherein cuspal interception is there a well> > known big industrialist. I CSL is Sun but 11th cusp Bhadhaka is not in Leo> > but in Virgo -Mercury who is yogakaraka of Libra as per vedic. Hence Sun as> > 1st csl (10th cuspal lord) does not threatened for his longevity, instead> > given hime long longevity with good health, name and fame also.> >> > Regards> >> > O.V.N.Murthy, M.Com. FCS.I CWAI. PGDPA.> > Company Secretary,> > Nizam Sugars Limited,> > Hyderabad-500004A. P.>

> Ph.No. Off.23232212 / Res 040 27405975; Mob.9441778427> > www.saibhavishyavan i.com> > ovnmurthy@.. . <ovnmurthy%40gmail. com>> >> > @gro ups.com <% 40. com>, "adith> > kasinath.g.k" <gkadithkasinath@ > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Subhash Ektare ji,> > >> > > Yes. I agree. He is correct.> > >> > > Of course as Dr.Rath ji said, it was taken theoretically but practically> > it> > > was wrong for 7th Lord.> > >> > > The actual discussion I thought was on the selection of Badaka or Maraka> > > Lord in the cuspal interception. The example I chose as 7 was

incorrect.> > It> > > must be 9 or 11. This I expressed in previous mails.> > >> > > Regards> > > Adith> > >> > >> > > On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 3:23 PM, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare@ >wrote:> >> > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Adith ji,> > > >> > > > I agree with Dr. Sheetal. 7th cusp is exactly opposite Lagna cusp.> > > > So for Virgo Lagna 7th cusp will always be in Pisces and therefore> > > > Jupitaer will always be maraka and badhaka lord.> > > >> > > > Subhash Ektare> > > >> > > > ------------ --------- ---------> > > > ** adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ >> > > > *To:* @gro ups.com <% 40. com>> > > > *Sent:* Sun, October 11, 2009 10:26:19 AM> > > > *Subject:* Re: Badhaka and Maraka Houses and Lords> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Dr.Sheetal,> > > >> > > > Tw ji and Dr.Rath have given thier confirmation that Saturn is the> > Badaka> > > > Lord being the owner of 7th Cusp.> > > >> > > > Traditionally if we consider. for Virgo sign, Jupiter is the only> > > > Badaka/Maraka Lord and Venus though 2nd Lord (maraka) but being 9th> > Lord, it> > > > is not considered as Maraka.> >

> >> > > > But in KP as we calculate based on Placidius system, it changes based> > on> > > > the cuspal positions.> > > > Or Do we have to still keep an eye on Jupiter for Badaka results ?> > > >> > > >> > > > Regards> > > > Adith> > > >> > > > On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 9:17 AM, Sheetal <ratnamalag@ ...<ratnamalag@ >> >> > > > > wrote:> > > >> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> Dear Sir> > > >>> > > >> For Virgo asc(common sign) whatever degree, Jupiter will always be a> > > >> badhaka lord as 7th house is exactly same degree as 1st. Badhakha> > house can> > > >> be changed for sthir and char lagna and I feel when

we use bhavchalit> > > >> charts, we have to take the badhaka accordingly. Am I correct?> > > >>> > > >> Regards> > > >> Dr Sheetal> > > >>> > > >> On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 10:26 PM, Adith <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> > <gkadithkasinath@ >> > > >> > wrote:> > > >>> > > >>>> > > >>>> > > >>> Dear Friends,> > > >>>> > > >>> The Badhaka and Maraka houses are considired only as the 2nd or 7th> > or 9> > > >>> th or 11th sign from the Asc.,or the House or the Cusp where it> > falls?> > > >>>> > > >>> If it is only the sign counted from the Asc., the 2,7,9,11> > signficators> >

> >>> are taken as per KP only the houses and not on the signs.> > > >>>> > > >>> For example, for Virgo Ascendant, Jupiter is the Badaka (and also> > Maraka> > > >>> lord) as the Lord of 7.> > > >>> Suupose in the chart the 7 Cusp falls in Aquarius, Jupiter will not> > > >>> signfy 7 as the lordship. only Saturn will signfy.> > > >>>> > > >>> Hence who is Badaka Lord , Saturn or Jupiter?> > > >>>> > > >>> As per KP saturn being the owner of 7th Cusp may act as Badaka lord> > > >>> through its signfications for the Virgo Asc.> > > >>>> > > >>> If so, in the above case, the planets in the star of Sat will signfy> > 7> > > >>> which we call it

as Badaka house. hence Badaka is signfied by Saturn> > being> > > >>> the 7th Cuspal Lord.> > > >>>> > > >>> Can you through some more light on the above.?> > > >>>> > > >>> Thanks and Regards> > > >>> Adith> > > >>>> > > >>>> > > >>>> > > >>> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >>

Dear Senthil ji,

The MPJain.pdf file was uploaded into files section for members conveince/ Plz

go thru the same as indicated by Sri Tinwin ji the cuspal interception of Libra

Chart.

Regards

OVN Murthy

, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:

>

> Dear Tin Win,

>  

>

> As discussed you could have cast the chart and upload it in the files section

for the discussion along with some cross reference to help the members. Hope you

have Astro 3.5 the one page format output may be sufficient.

>  

> Thanks with regards,

>  

> D.Senthil

>

> --- On Mon, 10/12/09, TW <tw853 wrote:

>

>

> TW <tw853

> Re: Badhaka and Maraka Houses and Lords

>

> Monday, October 12, 2009, 10:51 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Dear Friend

> 1. MP Jain,24-03-1934, 22:15PM,Dehra Dun,30N19,78E03, Asc Li 29:11:39,KPNA

> 2. Without any clockwise or anti-clockwise or Yogakaraka, as per KP,

> 1CSL Su is in 5, l/o 10; in star Sa in 3, l/o 3,4; and in own sub Su in 5, l/o

10. No planet is in star of Su and so Su if a full significator of 5. 10th is 12

to 11th. Thus long live and good health are indicated for the native. Of course

10th is for name and fame.

> 3. As per the KP significator table, the Badhaka (11th) signifcators are Mo at

> Regards,

> TW

>

> @gro ups.com, " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath@

....> wrote:

> >

> > Dear OVN Murthy Ji,

> >

> > In case of Moveable and Fixed Asc, the Badaka lordship is taken only as the

> > 11th Cuspal Lord and 9th Cuspal Lord repectively. and not on the sign based.

> > Ok.

> >

> > But as per your statement, they will lose thier effect due to the said

> > reasons.

> >

> > If so, in the charts with cuspal interception the Badaka effect will not be

> > effected by badala lord for these Movebale and Fixed Asc? Hence are they

> > Lucky?

> >

> > In your example: The Libra Asc., the 11th Cuspal Lord Mercury is also the

> > Bagyidhibathi (9th Lord). hence as per traditional system, Mercury may not

> > give Badaka effect. But here we combine both the systems (Badaka lord is

> > taken as per KP and its effect is considered as per Traditional. Moreover,

> > as per traditional the Sun the 11th the Badaka lord has not given him the

> > Badaka effect as you have said. so he has no Badaka lord !

> >

> > Its like for Virgo Asc., Venus the 2nd Lord is also the 9th Lord , is not

> > taken as the Maraka lord as per traditional method.

> >

> > Hence the exception as the dual portfolio of Bagyadhipathi (9th lord) also.

> > ? This 9th Lord is sign based or cuspal based? So we can take up this rule

> > for Kp system which is not said by our KSK, I hope?

> >

> > The above are my doubts.

> >

> > Dear sir, can you throw more light on it as you have done more study on it

> > which will be more useful for us.

> >

> > With Regards

> > Adith

> >

> >

> >

> > On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 8:40 PM, murthyovn <ovnmurthy@ ..> wrote:

> >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Members,

> > >

> > > Sri Adith and Dr. Rath are corect. In case of Dual Signs Bhadhaka lord is

> > > VII cuspal lord it will not change, it will be either Jupiter/Mercury as

per

> > > the Ascendant.

> > >

> > > But as rightly said by Sri Adith/Dr. Rath only in case of cuspal

> > > interception (it is inevitable in placidius house division wherein the

> > > ascendant is in the initial degrees or in the last) the cusps are

> > > distributed in a different pattren wherein One Sign may get two cusps and

> > > one sign may not get any cusp at all.

> > >

> > > In such cases where for Dual Signs the Bhadhaka 7th will not change but in

> > > cuspal interception 6th cusp may join 7th (clockwise) or 8th may join 7th

> > > (anticlockwise) In the first case 7th lord bhadhaka gets 6th which 12th to

> > > 7th hence bhadhaka's effect gets diluted becaz of negative house lordship

> > > joining. When 8th joins which is a negative house reduces the effect of

> > > Bhadhaka. In both the situations Dual Ascendants where cuspal interception

> > > is there the Bhadhaka effect gets diluted and it will not restrict the

> > > longeviity as anticipated by old methods (unlike KP gives more clearly the

> > > reason for the outcome).

> > >

> > > When it comes to Fixed Signs, during cuspal intercepiton 9th house may go

> > > back to 8th (anticlock) sign thus looses its negative effect becaz of

> > > joining to 12th sign from its original 9th sign position. (e.g. Scorpio

9th

> > > lordship in 8th Gem/ Mercury). Alternatively it may go to next sign 10th

> > > house (clockwise) wherein also the original sign lord would not get

bhadhaka

> > > but 10th sign lord would get bhadhaka which will not work as an effective

> > > Bhadhaka as in the case of normal distribution (binomial theory).

> > >

> > > When it comes to Moveable signs, during cuspal interception 11th cusp may

> > > be in 10th sign (anticlock) looses it is quality as said above, and if it

> > > goes to 12th sign (clockwise) wherein also 11th cusp shifts to 12th

> > > sign/rasi looses its quality.

> > >

> > > An example case of Libra (reported as Article in Astrovision July 2009

> > > Thula Lagna Role of Bhadhaka) Chart No. 13 Sir MP Jain, DOB: 24.03.1934,

> > > TOB:22:15:00 POB: Dehradhun UP; Wherein cuspal interception is there a

well

> > > known big industrialist. I CSL is Sun but 11th cusp Bhadhaka is not in Leo

> > > but in Virgo -Mercury who is yogakaraka of Libra as per vedic. Hence Sun

as

> > > 1st csl (10th cuspal lord) does not threatened for his longevity, instead

> > > given hime long longevity with good health, name and fame also.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > >

> > > O.V.N.Murthy, M.Com. FCS.I CWAI. PGDPA.

> > > Company Secretary,

> > > Nizam Sugars Limited,

> > > Hyderabad-500004A. P.

> > > Ph.No. Off.23232212 / Res 040 27405975; Mob.9441778427

> > > www.saibhavishyavan i.com

> > > ovnmurthy@ . <ovnmurthy%40gmail. com>

> > >

> > > @gro ups.com <% 40. com>,

" adith

> > > kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath@ > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Subhash Ektare ji,

> > > >

> > > > Yes. I agree. He is correct.

> > > >

> > > > Of course as Dr.Rath ji said, it was taken theoretically but practically

> > > it

> > > > was wrong for 7th Lord.

> > > >

> > > > The actual discussion I thought was on the selection of Badaka or Maraka

> > > > Lord in the cuspal interception. The example I chose as 7 was incorrect.

> > > It

> > > > must be 9 or 11. This I expressed in previous mails.

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Adith

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 3:23 PM, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare@ >wrote:

> > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Adith ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > I agree with Dr. Sheetal. 7th cusp is exactly opposite Lagna cusp.

> > > > > So for Virgo Lagna 7th cusp will always be in Pisces and therefore

> > > > > Jupitaer will always be maraka and badhaka lord.

> > > > >

> > > > > Subhash Ektare

> > > > >

> > > > > ------------ --------- ---------

> > > > > ** adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ >

> > > > > *To:* @gro ups.com <% 40. com>

> > > > > *Sent:* Sun, October 11, 2009 10:26:19 AM

> > > > > *Subject:* Re: Badhaka and Maraka Houses and Lords

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Dr.Sheetal,

> > > > >

> > > > > Tw ji and Dr.Rath have given thier confirmation that Saturn is the

> > > Badaka

> > > > > Lord being the owner of 7th Cusp.

> > > > >

> > > > > Traditionally if we consider. for Virgo sign, Jupiter is the only

> > > > > Badaka/Maraka Lord and Venus though 2nd Lord (maraka) but being 9th

> > > Lord, it

> > > > > is not considered as Maraka.

> > > > >

> > > > > But in KP as we calculate based on Placidius system, it changes based

> > > on

> > > > > the cuspal positions.

> > > > > Or Do we have to still keep an eye on Jupiter for Badaka results ?

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > > Adith

> > > > >

> > > > > On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 9:17 AM, Sheetal <ratnamalag@ ...<ratnamalag@

>

> > >

> > > > > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >>

> > > > >>

> > > > >> Dear Sir

> > > > >>

> > > > >> For Virgo asc(common sign) whatever degree, Jupiter will always be a

> > > > >> badhaka lord as 7th house is exactly same degree as 1st. Badhakha

> > > house can

> > > > >> be changed for sthir and char lagna and I feel when we use bhavchalit

> > > > >> charts, we have to take the badhaka accordingly. Am I correct?

> > > > >>

> > > > >> Regards

> > > > >> Dr Sheetal

> > > > >>

> > > > >> On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 10:26 PM, Adith <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com

> > > <gkadithkasinath@ >

> > > > >> > wrote:

> > > > >>

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>> Dear Friends,

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>> The Badhaka and Maraka houses are considired only as the 2nd or 7th

> > > or 9

> > > > >>> th or 11th sign from the Asc.,or the House or the Cusp where it

> > > falls?

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>> If it is only the sign counted from the Asc., the 2,7,9,11

> > > signficators

> > > > >>> are taken as per KP only the houses and not on the signs.

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>> For example, for Virgo Ascendant, Jupiter is the Badaka (and also

> > > Maraka

> > > > >>> lord) as the Lord of 7.

> > > > >>> Suupose in the chart the 7 Cusp falls in Aquarius, Jupiter will not

> > > > >>> signfy 7 as the lordship. only Saturn will signfy.

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>> Hence who is Badaka Lord , Saturn or Jupiter?

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>> As per KP saturn being the owner of 7th Cusp may act as Badaka lord

> > > > >>> through its signfications for the Virgo Asc.

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>> If so, in the above case, the planets in the star of Sat will signfy

> > > 7

> > > > >>> which we call it as Badaka house. hence Badaka is signfied by Saturn

> > > being

> > > > >>> the 7th Cuspal Lord.

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>> Can you through some more light on the above.?

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>> Thanks and Regards

> > > > >>> Adith

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Sir,

This chart is a very testing chart for cuspal interception on a Moveable

Ascendant Libra. How the Sun has helped him in his popularity, wealth and

becoming a big INdustrialist in Cement Industry. In KP and Placidus house

division system has given the correct answer for this chart. If u go as per

vedic the facts would not match with life events.

I thank Sri Tinwin Ji who has given an elaborate KP Analysis on the chart (all

facts which is a Blind Chart for him) did gave such a wonderful predictions

about his life which are really correct and known to me.

I congratulate him for his superb control on KP System.

Regards

OVN Murthy

, " TW " <tw853 wrote:

>

> Dear Friends,

> Perhaps MP Jain is rich because his 2CSL Saturn is in 3, l/o 3,4; importantly

in sub Ma in 5, l/o 2,6,7; and most importantly in sub Mercury in 4, l/o 11

(Badhaka) supporting to be rich in combination of 2,6 signification in the star

level.

> Regards,

> TW

>

> , " TW " <tw853@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Friend

> > 1. MP Jain,24-03-1934,22:15PM,Dehra Dun,30N19,78E03,Asc Li 29:11:39,KPNA

> > 2. Without any clockwise or anti-clockwise or Yogakaraka, as per KP,

> > 1CSL Su is in 5, l/o 10; in star Sa in 3, l/o 3,4; and in own sub Su in 5,

l/o 10. No planet is in star of Su and so Su if a full significator of 5. 10th

is 12 to 11th. Thus long live and good health are indicated for the native. Of

course 10th is for name and fame.

> > 3. As per the KP significator table, the Badhaka (11th) signifcators are Mo

at the grade A, Me at D, Ju at B and Ke at C.

> > Regards,

> > TW

> >

> >

> > , " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath@>

wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear OVN Murthy Ji,

> > >

> > > In case of Moveable and Fixed Asc, the Badaka lordship is taken only as

the

> > > 11th Cuspal Lord and 9th Cuspal Lord repectively. and not on the sign

based.

> > > Ok.

> > >

> > > But as per your statement, they will lose thier effect due to the said

> > > reasons.

> > >

> > > If so, in the charts with cuspal interception the Badaka effect will not

be

> > > effected by badala lord for these Movebale and Fixed Asc? Hence are they

> > > Lucky?

> > >

> > > In your example: The Libra Asc., the 11th Cuspal Lord Mercury is also the

> > > Bagyidhibathi (9th Lord). hence as per traditional system, Mercury may not

> > > give Badaka effect. But here we combine both the systems (Badaka lord is

> > > taken as per KP and its effect is considered as per Traditional. Moreover,

> > > as per traditional the Sun the 11th the Badaka lord has not given him the

> > > Badaka effect as you have said. so he has no Badaka lord !

> > >

> > > Its like for Virgo Asc., Venus the 2nd Lord is also the 9th Lord , is not

> > > taken as the Maraka lord as per traditional method.

> > >

> > > Hence the exception as the dual portfolio of Bagyadhipathi (9th lord)

also.

> > > ? This 9th Lord is sign based or cuspal based? So we can take up this rule

> > > for Kp system which is not said by our KSK, I hope?

> > >

> > > The above are my doubts.

> > >

> > > Dear sir, can you throw more light on it as you have done more study on it

> > > which will be more useful for us.

> > >

> > > With Regards

> > > Adith

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 8:40 PM, murthyovn <ovnmurthy@> wrote:

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Members,

> > > >

> > > > Sri Adith and Dr. Rath are corect. In case of Dual Signs Bhadhaka lord

is

> > > > VII cuspal lord it will not change, it will be either Jupiter/Mercury as

per

> > > > the Ascendant.

> > > >

> > > > But as rightly said by Sri Adith/Dr. Rath only in case of cuspal

> > > > interception (it is inevitable in placidius house division wherein the

> > > > ascendant is in the initial degrees or in the last) the cusps are

> > > > distributed in a different pattren wherein One Sign may get two cusps

and

> > > > one sign may not get any cusp at all.

> > > >

> > > > In such cases where for Dual Signs the Bhadhaka 7th will not change but

in

> > > > cuspal interception 6th cusp may join 7th (clockwise) or 8th may join

7th

> > > > (anticlockwise) In the first case 7th lord bhadhaka gets 6th which 12th

to

> > > > 7th hence bhadhaka's effect gets diluted becaz of negative house

lordship

> > > > joining. When 8th joins which is a negative house reduces the effect of

> > > > Bhadhaka. In both the situations Dual Ascendants where cuspal

interception

> > > > is there the Bhadhaka effect gets diluted and it will not restrict the

> > > > longeviity as anticipated by old methods (unlike KP gives more clearly

the

> > > > reason for the outcome).

> > > >

> > > > When it comes to Fixed Signs, during cuspal intercepiton 9th house may

go

> > > > back to 8th (anticlock) sign thus looses its negative effect becaz of

> > > > joining to 12th sign from its original 9th sign position. (e.g. Scorpio

9th

> > > > lordship in 8th Gem/ Mercury). Alternatively it may go to next sign 10th

> > > > house (clockwise) wherein also the original sign lord would not get

bhadhaka

> > > > but 10th sign lord would get bhadhaka which will not work as an

effective

> > > > Bhadhaka as in the case of normal distribution (binomial theory).

> > > >

> > > > When it comes to Moveable signs, during cuspal interception 11th cusp

may

> > > > be in 10th sign (anticlock) looses it is quality as said above, and if

it

> > > > goes to 12th sign (clockwise) wherein also 11th cusp shifts to 12th

> > > > sign/rasi looses its quality.

> > > >

> > > > An example case of Libra (reported as Article in Astrovision July 2009

> > > > Thula Lagna Role of Bhadhaka) Chart No. 13 Sir MP Jain, DOB: 24.03.1934,

> > > > TOB:22:15:00 POB: Dehradhun UP; Wherein cuspal interception is there a

well

> > > > known big industrialist. I CSL is Sun but 11th cusp Bhadhaka is not in

Leo

> > > > but in Virgo -Mercury who is yogakaraka of Libra as per vedic. Hence Sun

as

> > > > 1st csl (10th cuspal lord) does not threatened for his longevity,

instead

> > > > given hime long longevity with good health, name and fame also.

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > >

> > > > O.V.N.Murthy, M.Com. FCS.I CWAI. PGDPA.

> > > > Company Secretary,

> > > > Nizam Sugars Limited,

> > > > Hyderabad-500004A.P.

> > > > Ph.No. Off.23232212 / Res 040 27405975; Mob.9441778427

> > > > www.saibhavishyavani.com

> > > > ovnmurthy@ <ovnmurthy%40gmail.com>

> > > >

> > > > <%40>, " adith

> > > > kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Subhash Ektare ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > Yes. I agree. He is correct.

> > > > >

> > > > > Of course as Dr.Rath ji said, it was taken theoretically but

practically

> > > > it

> > > > > was wrong for 7th Lord.

> > > > >

> > > > > The actual discussion I thought was on the selection of Badaka or

Maraka

> > > > > Lord in the cuspal interception. The example I chose as 7 was

incorrect.

> > > > It

> > > > > must be 9 or 11. This I expressed in previous mails.

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > > Adith

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 3:23 PM, Subhash Ektare

<subhash_ektare@>wrote:

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Adith ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I agree with Dr. Sheetal. 7th cusp is exactly opposite Lagna cusp.

> > > > > > So for Virgo Lagna 7th cusp will always be in Pisces and therefore

> > > > > > Jupitaer will always be maraka and badhaka lord.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Subhash Ektare

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ------------------------------

> > > > > > ** adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@>

> > > > > > *To:* <%40>

> > > > > > *Sent:* Sun, October 11, 2009 10:26:19 AM

> > > > > > *Subject:* Re: Badhaka and Maraka Houses and Lords

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Dr.Sheetal,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Tw ji and Dr.Rath have given thier confirmation that Saturn is the

> > > > Badaka

> > > > > > Lord being the owner of 7th Cusp.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Traditionally if we consider. for Virgo sign, Jupiter is the only

> > > > > > Badaka/Maraka Lord and Venus though 2nd Lord (maraka) but being 9th

> > > > Lord, it

> > > > > > is not considered as Maraka.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > But in KP as we calculate based on Placidius system, it changes

based

> > > > on

> > > > > > the cuspal positions.

> > > > > > Or Do we have to still keep an eye on Jupiter for Badaka results ?

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > Adith

> > > > > >

> > > > > > On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 9:17 AM, Sheetal <ratnamalag@<ratnamalag@>

> > > >

> > > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> Dear Sir

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> For Virgo asc(common sign) whatever degree, Jupiter will always be

a

> > > > > >> badhaka lord as 7th house is exactly same degree as 1st. Badhakha

> > > > house can

> > > > > >> be changed for sthir and char lagna and I feel when we use

bhavchalit

> > > > > >> charts, we have to take the badhaka accordingly. Am I correct?

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> Regards

> > > > > >> Dr Sheetal

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 10:26 PM, Adith <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com

> > > > <gkadithkasinath@>

> > > > > >> > wrote:

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>>

> > > > > >>>

> > > > > >>> Dear Friends,

> > > > > >>>

> > > > > >>> The Badhaka and Maraka houses are considired only as the 2nd or

7th

> > > > or 9

> > > > > >>> th or 11th sign from the Asc.,or the House or the Cusp where it

> > > > falls?

> > > > > >>>

> > > > > >>> If it is only the sign counted from the Asc., the 2,7,9,11

> > > > signficators

> > > > > >>> are taken as per KP only the houses and not on the signs.

> > > > > >>>

> > > > > >>> For example, for Virgo Ascendant, Jupiter is the Badaka (and also

> > > > Maraka

> > > > > >>> lord) as the Lord of 7.

> > > > > >>> Suupose in the chart the 7 Cusp falls in Aquarius, Jupiter will

not

> > > > > >>> signfy 7 as the lordship. only Saturn will signfy.

> > > > > >>>

> > > > > >>> Hence who is Badaka Lord , Saturn or Jupiter?

> > > > > >>>

> > > > > >>> As per KP saturn being the owner of 7th Cusp may act as Badaka

lord

> > > > > >>> through its signfications for the Virgo Asc.

> > > > > >>>

> > > > > >>> If so, in the above case, the planets in the star of Sat will

signfy

> > > > 7

> > > > > >>> which we call it as Badaka house. hence Badaka is signfied by

Saturn

> > > > being

> > > > > >>> the 7th Cuspal Lord.

> > > > > >>>

> > > > > >>> Can you through some more light on the above.?

> > > > > >>>

> > > > > >>> Thanks and Regards

> > > > > >>> Adith

> > > > > >>>

> > > > > >>>

> > > > > >>>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Murthy ji,

1. This is just a simple KP analysis as I can't follow the complicated approach.

2. As you've done a lot with the intercepted charts, I would like to discuss the

idea of Joanne Wickenburg in his " Your Hidden Powers, Intercepted Signs and

Retrograde Planets, published by American Federation of Astrologers " that

Interceptions work from the inside out. Retrograde planets take the outside in.

3. Whenever there are intercepted signs in a chart, there is also a set of two

houses, side by side, having the same sign on their cusps. The house containing

the lesser degree than 30 degrees is called the intercepted house, for example

in the MP Jain's chart the 6th and 12th are the intercepted houses.

4. One is challenged to incorporate what is comfortable and well formed

(intercepted house) into a new framework for expression (following house).

According to Elan Bacher, an intercepted house represents the unfulfilled past

seeking fulfillment or expression through the experiences defined by the house

containing the larger degree. It is important to apply the experiences acquired

through the intercepted house into the operation of the following house.

5. In the MP Jain's chart, the 6th house is intercepted and the same sign is

found on both the 6th and 7th house cusps of the chart, suggesting power of

daily management. He needs to work (6th house) with people (7th house). He came

into life with an intimate ability to integrate his skills with those of others

in the process of social integration. The planet ruling this sign, Mars in 5 l/o

2,6,7 describes the energy required to merge these two areas of life.

6. The 12th house is intercepted and the same sign on the 12th and 1st house

cusps may describe an individual who was unable to complete an important mission

in a past life and is here to wrap things up. He was projecting , through the

ascendant, a great deal of unconscious energy. The intercepted 12th house

indicates that the inner self is powerfully developed. The sign Libra sharing

these consecutive house cusps describes his inner life and how others see him

projecting it. The planet ruling this sign, Ve+ in 3 l/o 1,8,12 but mainly 11 by

being its cuspal sub lord without having any planet in its star, describes the

energy he must use to merge his inner and outer life.

Thanks and regards,

TW

, " murthyovn " <ovnmurthy wrote:

>

>

> Dear Sir,

>

> This chart is a very testing chart for cuspal interception on a Moveable

Ascendant Libra. How the Sun has helped him in his popularity, wealth and

becoming a big INdustrialist in Cement Industry. In KP and Placidus house

division system has given the correct answer for this chart. If u go as per

vedic the facts would not match with life events.

>

> I thank Sri Tinwin Ji who has given an elaborate KP Analysis on the chart (all

facts which is a Blind Chart for him) did gave such a wonderful predictions

about his life which are really correct and known to me.

>

> I congratulate him for his superb control on KP System.

>

> Regards

>

> OVN Murthy

>

>

>

>

>

> , " TW " <tw853@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> > Perhaps MP Jain is rich because his 2CSL Saturn is in 3, l/o 3,4;

importantly in sub Ma in 5, l/o 2,6,7; and most importantly in sub Mercury in 4,

l/o 11 (Badhaka) supporting to be rich in combination of 2,6 signification in

the star level.

> > Regards,

> > TW

> >

> > , " TW " <tw853@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Friend

> > > 1. MP Jain,24-03-1934,22:15PM,Dehra Dun,30N19,78E03,Asc Li 29:11:39,KPNA

> > > 2. Without any clockwise or anti-clockwise or Yogakaraka, as per KP,

> > > 1CSL Su is in 5, l/o 10; in star Sa in 3, l/o 3,4; and in own sub Su in

5, l/o 10. No planet is in star of Su and so Su if a full significator of 5.

10th is 12 to 11th. Thus long live and good health are indicated for the native.

Of course 10th is for name and fame.

> > > 3. As per the KP significator table, the Badhaka (11th) signifcators are

Mo at the grade A, Me at D, Ju at B and Ke at C.

> > > Regards,

> > > TW

> > >

> > >

> > > , " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath@>

wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear OVN Murthy Ji,

> > > >

> > > > In case of Moveable and Fixed Asc, the Badaka lordship is taken only as

the

> > > > 11th Cuspal Lord and 9th Cuspal Lord repectively. and not on the sign

based.

> > > > Ok.

> > > >

> > > > But as per your statement, they will lose thier effect due to the said

> > > > reasons.

> > > >

> > > > If so, in the charts with cuspal interception the Badaka effect will not

be

> > > > effected by badala lord for these Movebale and Fixed Asc? Hence are they

> > > > Lucky?

> > > >

> > > > In your example: The Libra Asc., the 11th Cuspal Lord Mercury is also

the

> > > > Bagyidhibathi (9th Lord). hence as per traditional system, Mercury may

not

> > > > give Badaka effect. But here we combine both the systems (Badaka lord is

> > > > taken as per KP and its effect is considered as per Traditional.

Moreover,

> > > > as per traditional the Sun the 11th the Badaka lord has not given him

the

> > > > Badaka effect as you have said. so he has no Badaka lord !

> > > >

> > > > Its like for Virgo Asc., Venus the 2nd Lord is also the 9th Lord , is

not

> > > > taken as the Maraka lord as per traditional method.

> > > >

> > > > Hence the exception as the dual portfolio of Bagyadhipathi (9th lord)

also.

> > > > ? This 9th Lord is sign based or cuspal based? So we can take up this

rule

> > > > for Kp system which is not said by our KSK, I hope?

> > > >

> > > > The above are my doubts.

> > > >

> > > > Dear sir, can you throw more light on it as you have done more study on

it

> > > > which will be more useful for us.

> > > >

> > > > With Regards

> > > > Adith

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 8:40 PM, murthyovn <ovnmurthy@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Members,

> > > > >

> > > > > Sri Adith and Dr. Rath are corect. In case of Dual Signs Bhadhaka lord

is

> > > > > VII cuspal lord it will not change, it will be either Jupiter/Mercury

as per

> > > > > the Ascendant.

> > > > >

> > > > > But as rightly said by Sri Adith/Dr. Rath only in case of cuspal

> > > > > interception (it is inevitable in placidius house division wherein the

> > > > > ascendant is in the initial degrees or in the last) the cusps are

> > > > > distributed in a different pattren wherein One Sign may get two cusps

and

> > > > > one sign may not get any cusp at all.

> > > > >

> > > > > In such cases where for Dual Signs the Bhadhaka 7th will not change

but in

> > > > > cuspal interception 6th cusp may join 7th (clockwise) or 8th may join

7th

> > > > > (anticlockwise) In the first case 7th lord bhadhaka gets 6th which

12th to

> > > > > 7th hence bhadhaka's effect gets diluted becaz of negative house

lordship

> > > > > joining. When 8th joins which is a negative house reduces the effect

of

> > > > > Bhadhaka. In both the situations Dual Ascendants where cuspal

interception

> > > > > is there the Bhadhaka effect gets diluted and it will not restrict the

> > > > > longeviity as anticipated by old methods (unlike KP gives more clearly

the

> > > > > reason for the outcome).

> > > > >

> > > > > When it comes to Fixed Signs, during cuspal intercepiton 9th house may

go

> > > > > back to 8th (anticlock) sign thus looses its negative effect becaz of

> > > > > joining to 12th sign from its original 9th sign position. (e.g.

Scorpio 9th

> > > > > lordship in 8th Gem/ Mercury). Alternatively it may go to next sign

10th

> > > > > house (clockwise) wherein also the original sign lord would not get

bhadhaka

> > > > > but 10th sign lord would get bhadhaka which will not work as an

effective

> > > > > Bhadhaka as in the case of normal distribution (binomial theory).

> > > > >

> > > > > When it comes to Moveable signs, during cuspal interception 11th cusp

may

> > > > > be in 10th sign (anticlock) looses it is quality as said above, and if

it

> > > > > goes to 12th sign (clockwise) wherein also 11th cusp shifts to 12th

> > > > > sign/rasi looses its quality.

> > > > >

> > > > > An example case of Libra (reported as Article in Astrovision July 2009

> > > > > Thula Lagna Role of Bhadhaka) Chart No. 13 Sir MP Jain, DOB:

> > > > > TOB:22:15:00 POB: Dehradhun UP; Wherein cuspal interception is there a

well

> > > > > known big industrialist. I CSL is Sun but 11th cusp Bhadhaka is not in

Leo

> > > > > but in Virgo -Mercury who is yogakaraka of Libra as per vedic. Hence

Sun as

> > > > > 1st csl (10th cuspal lord) does not threatened for his longevity,

instead

> > > > > given hime long longevity with good health, name and fame also.

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > >

> > > > > O.V.N.Murthy, M.Com. FCS.I CWAI. PGDPA.

> > > > > Company Secretary,

> > > > > Nizam Sugars Limited,

> > > > > Hyderabad-500004A.P.

> > > > > Ph.No. Off.23232212 / Res 040 27405975; Mob.9441778427

> > > > > www.saibhavishyavani.com

> > > > > ovnmurthy@ <ovnmurthy%40gmail.com>

> > > > >

> > > > > <%40>,

" adith

> > > > > kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Subhash Ektare ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yes. I agree. He is correct.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Of course as Dr.Rath ji said, it was taken theoretically but

practically

> > > > > it

> > > > > > was wrong for 7th Lord.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The actual discussion I thought was on the selection of Badaka or

Maraka

> > > > > > Lord in the cuspal interception. The example I chose as 7 was

incorrect.

> > > > > It

> > > > > > must be 9 or 11. This I expressed in previous mails.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > Adith

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 3:23 PM, Subhash Ektare

<subhash_ektare@>wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Adith ji,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I agree with Dr. Sheetal. 7th cusp is exactly opposite Lagna cusp.

> > > > > > > So for Virgo Lagna 7th cusp will always be in Pisces and therefore

> > > > > > > Jupitaer will always be maraka and badhaka lord.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Subhash Ektare

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > ------------------------------

> > > > > > > ** adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@>

> > > > > > > *To:* <%40>

> > > > > > > *Sent:* Sun, October 11, 2009 10:26:19 AM

> > > > > > > *Subject:* Re: Badhaka and Maraka Houses and Lords

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Dr.Sheetal,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Tw ji and Dr.Rath have given thier confirmation that Saturn is the

> > > > > Badaka

> > > > > > > Lord being the owner of 7th Cusp.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Traditionally if we consider. for Virgo sign, Jupiter is the only

> > > > > > > Badaka/Maraka Lord and Venus though 2nd Lord (maraka) but being

9th

> > > > > Lord, it

> > > > > > > is not considered as Maraka.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > But in KP as we calculate based on Placidius system, it changes

based

> > > > > on

> > > > > > > the cuspal positions.

> > > > > > > Or Do we have to still keep an eye on Jupiter for Badaka results ?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > > Adith

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 9:17 AM, Sheetal <ratnamalag@<ratnamalag@>

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >>

> > > > > > >>

> > > > > > >> Dear Sir

> > > > > > >>

> > > > > > >> For Virgo asc(common sign) whatever degree, Jupiter will always

be a

> > > > > > >> badhaka lord as 7th house is exactly same degree as 1st. Badhakha

> > > > > house can

> > > > > > >> be changed for sthir and char lagna and I feel when we use

bhavchalit

> > > > > > >> charts, we have to take the badhaka accordingly. Am I correct?

> > > > > > >>

> > > > > > >> Regards

> > > > > > >> Dr Sheetal

> > > > > > >>

> > > > > > >> On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 10:26 PM, Adith <gkadithkasinath@

gmail.com

> > > > > <gkadithkasinath@>

> > > > > > >> > wrote:

> > > > > > >>

> > > > > > >>>

> > > > > > >>>

> > > > > > >>> Dear Friends,

> > > > > > >>>

> > > > > > >>> The Badhaka and Maraka houses are considired only as the 2nd or

7th

> > > > > or 9

> > > > > > >>> th or 11th sign from the Asc.,or the House or the Cusp where it

> > > > > falls?

> > > > > > >>>

> > > > > > >>> If it is only the sign counted from the Asc., the 2,7,9,11

> > > > > signficators

> > > > > > >>> are taken as per KP only the houses and not on the signs.

> > > > > > >>>

> > > > > > >>> For example, for Virgo Ascendant, Jupiter is the Badaka (and

also

> > > > > Maraka

> > > > > > >>> lord) as the Lord of 7.

> > > > > > >>> Suupose in the chart the 7 Cusp falls in Aquarius, Jupiter will

not

> > > > > > >>> signfy 7 as the lordship. only Saturn will signfy.

> > > > > > >>>

> > > > > > >>> Hence who is Badaka Lord , Saturn or Jupiter?

> > > > > > >>>

> > > > > > >>> As per KP saturn being the owner of 7th Cusp may act as Badaka

lord

> > > > > > >>> through its signfications for the Virgo Asc.

> > > > > > >>>

> > > > > > >>> If so, in the above case, the planets in the star of Sat will

signfy

> > > > > 7

> > > > > > >>> which we call it as Badaka house. hence Badaka is signfied by

Saturn

> > > > > being

> > > > > > >>> the 7th Cuspal Lord.

> > > > > > >>>

> > > > > > >>> Can you through some more light on the above.?

> > > > > > >>>

> > > > > > >>> Thanks and Regards

> > > > > > >>> Adith

> > > > > > >>>

> > > > > > >>>

> > > > > > >>>

> > > > > > >>

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >