IndiaDivine.org

Suggestion for the moderator’s review/implement

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Senthil ji, Dev ji, Rath ji and Friends,

All the suggestions made here are very important and I request members to make a note. Please note -

Whenever we are posting anything which is not related to the topic under discussion, either create a new topic or change the subject line of the message accordingly.

When posting birth or horary details, please ensure that the latitude and longitude of the place are included.

Try to upload the birth chart in 'sample charts' folder of file section (Sample%20Charts/) and refer that in your discussion.

Groups search is crap. is working on the search and hope we will see a better serach soon. By the time, I would recommend using Google serach which is very effective. Google provides a facility to search within only one site. You can do so by entering " Site:[site Name] Keywords " in Google search box. For example, if we have to find about " Combust Planets " in our forum, please go to Google.com and type following -

site: combust planets

I hope it helps.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 7:34 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:  

I sincerely request all my friends to note the subject and act in a manner that shall be easier for sorting things. I request the moderator to consider our requests.

With due regards to all seniors and friends.

Dr. Rath  

Dev Sarkar <sarkar_dbx

Sat, October 10, 2009 7:46:47 PM Re: Suggestion for the moderator’s review/implement

Dear Moderator Punitji,

I strongly to the views of Senthilji, especially the 2nd point.

Off late it is been noticed that the subject doesn't co-relate to the matter discussed. It become a little difficult for the beginners like me to sort the messages to the relavant topic where the Seniors are doing the SWOT analysis of the charts in discussion.

Hence a suggestion would be to all the esteemed members that when they are discussing a different topic other than the subject, then please make the necessary change in the subject line or if they find the below are unnecessary then they can delete those contents. However they can also start a new thread with that topic.

I hope I have not hurt anybody as this will help us to follow well when so many Seniors are discussing on the said topic and pouring their experience (like Yogeshji - 70+, TWji - 60+ ; I also think Senthilji, Kasinathji, Dr. Rathji, SSBji, Patilji are also quite experience and aged ......... just to name a few).

My humble respects & Pranams to such elders not only for their age but also for their experience they have behind them for sharing such wonderful thoughts & knowledge to this wonderful group toward the development of KP systems which is a great tribute to our Guruji Shri KSK.  

Warm Regards,   

Devbrato Sarkar

" Wealth is not just about making the money BUT making the MAN while he is making money " .

--- On Fri, 10/9/09, Senthil <athi_ram > wrote:

Senthil <athi_ram >

Suggestion for the moderator’s review/implement

@gro ups.com

Cc: pandeypunit@ , punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com

Friday, October 9, 2009, 6:26 AM

Dear Punit,  

I have some points (suggestion) for the moderator’s review/implement.

1)Request all members when they discuss some chart the details of the chart (as they must have cast KP chart for the study) may be attached (or) some link may be given to file section etc for ready reference/use. I did once without attaching the file (Since I use online mykundali.com) and discussed (the query about many query for one horary number or single query for one horary, purchase of house etc) which i don't feel good. We know that with help of Date/time/place (always give lat/long used for casting the chart for uniformity incase others want to cast independently) anyone can cast the chart but still if we (originator) submit the chart to the forum along with their discussion it will definitely help some extend.

2) Many times we post our message/discussion without checking the subject title(me too). Some time there will not be any relation between the content inside and the subject title. When we use the advanced search provided in the group leads some confusion.

Hope you have already put some volunteers to segregate the message (topic wise or content wise etc) to archive it right place etc. I don’t know how you are doing it.

3) When we use the advanced search provided in the group using date limits & author name I don’t get exact message sometime error/no message etc. Can you help us how to use this filter?

Hope the members may accept my view.

Thanks with regards,

D.Senthil