IndiaDivine.org

sannyasa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I do not know mch about the significators although I know something about planets and rashi and dasha bhukti.What signifies sannyasa in a horoscope according to kpsystem?RegardsLakshmi

Dear Lakshmi ji,

Some notes for spiritual life from 3rd reader (page 236-238/ sixth edition - 1992) -

Benefics in 4th in Nakshatra and Sub of another benefic makes one sincere

Moon in Saturn's sub is good for concentration/ meditation.

Mars connected with Ascendant makes one arrogant and hence not good for spiritual progress

Mars in Saturn's sub makes one simple and unassuming, good for spiritual progress 

5th house connection with Jupiter shows initiation

Saturn in 3rd shows interruption

10th house shows yoga, karma, yagna etc.

11th house shows progress and success

I guess when you mentioned sanyasa, you mentioned it from the spirituality point of view only.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 3:45 PM, Lakshmi Muthuswamy <lakmuthu wrote:  

I do not know mch about the significators although I know something about planets and rashi and dasha bhukti.  

What signifies sannyasa in a horoscope according to kpsystem?

Regards

Lakshmi

Namaste Punitji,Thanks for your informative reply.yes I asked with regard to spirituality and also taking to the sannyasa order being a parivrajaka disassociated with all worldy connectionPranamsLakshmi

Dear Laksmi ji,In addition to the detailed explanation of Sri Punit ji, on Sanyasi, I wish to add some facts as,Sanyasi is a person who wish to give up all his worldly connections, especially DESIRE or Thanha.For this one must have a good mental development.That is the first qualification to be a sanyasi. So first of all we must check the state of the mental development of a native by the Asc.(Lagna).If the Sub Lord of the Lagna is a significator for 3rd cusp, the native may have a good deveopment of his mental qualities.If a person is leaving from his social life to reverant life or sanyasi, he must be a religious minded.It denotes the CSL of 10th. If the Sub lord of the 10th, is in the 5th he is a religious minded person.At the same time the desire of more

care towards Supermundane or Paralokasadhanam, he is a person with despondency of the worldy matters or no satisfaction of the current life. This could be found if the CSL of the 12 is a significator for 12th.The Karaka planet for giving up of the worldly connection is Saturn.Hence all of these should be checked with a cahrt to make a decision for attaining to Sanyasi.General Rule for Sanyasi is - " If the Sub lord of the Ascendant is connected with the house 3,10 and 12 it is in any manner connection with Saturn, the native will become a Sanyasi.These are the facts what I have learnt and If I am wrong Seniors may put us the light.RegardsSunaparantha KalyanPunit Pandey <punitp Sent: Sun, October 11, 2009 4:35:14 PMRe: sannyasa

Dear Lakshmi ji,

Some notes for spiritual life from 3rd reader (page 236-238/ sixth edition - 1992) -

Benefics in 4th in Nakshatra and Sub of another benefic makes one sincere

Moon in Saturn's sub is good for concentration/ meditation.

Mars connected with Ascendant makes one arrogant and hence not good for spiritual progress

Mars in Saturn's sub makes one simple and unassuming, good for spiritual progress

5th house connection with Jupiter shows initiation

Saturn in 3rd shows interruption

10th house shows yoga, karma, yagna etc.

11th house shows progress and success

I guess when you mentioned sanyasa, you mentioned it from the spirituality point of view only.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 3:45 PM, Lakshmi Muthuswamy <lakmuthu (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

I do not know mch about the significators although I know something about planets and rashi and dasha bhukti.

Regards

Lakshmi

Though I have not tested it yet on actual charts, my sense tells me that there must be connection of SattaGuna in the chart..may be satta guna planets play a vital role.

Regards

Suprakash

-

Sunaparantha Kalyan

Monday, October 12, 2009 8:13 PM

Re: sannyasa

Dear Laksmi ji,In addition to the detailed explanation of Sri Punit ji, on Sanyasi, I wish to add some facts as,Sanyasi is a person who wish to give up all his worldly connections, especially DESIRE or Thanha.For this one must have a good mental development.That is the first qualification to be a sanyasi. So first of all we must check the state of the mental development of a native by the Asc.(Lagna).If the Sub Lord of the Lagna is a significator for 3rd cusp, the native may have a good deveopment of his mental qualities.If a person is leaving from his social life to reverant life or sanyasi, he must be a religious minded.It denotes the CSL of 10th. If the Sub lord of the 10th, is in the 5th he is a religious minded person.At the same time the desire of more care towards Supermundane or Paralokasadhanam, he is a person with despondency of the worldy matters or no satisfaction of the current life. This could be found if the CSL of the 12 is a significator for 12th.The Karaka planet for giving up of the worldly connection is Saturn.Hence all of these should be checked with a cahrt to make a decision for attaining to Sanyasi.General Rule for Sanyasi is - " If the Sub lord of the Ascendant is connected with the house 3,10 and 12 it is in any manner connection with Saturn, the native will become a Sanyasi.These are the facts what I have learnt and If I am wrong Seniors may put us the light.RegardsSunaparantha Kalyan

Punit Pandey <punitp > Sent: Sun, October 11, 2009 4:35:14 PMRe: sannyasa

Dear Lakshmi ji,

Benefics in 4th in Nakshatra and Sub of another benefic makes one sincere Moon in Saturn's sub is good for concentration/ meditation. Mars connected with Ascendant makes one arrogant and hence not good for spiritual progress Mars in Saturn's sub makes one simple and unassuming, good for spiritual progress 5th house connection with Jupiter shows initiation Saturn in 3rd shows interruption 10th house shows yoga, karma, yagna etc. 11th house shows progress and success

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 3:45 PM, Lakshmi Muthuswamy <lakmuthu (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Regards

Lakshmi

Mr.Kalyanji,

Respected Sir,

What Mr. Punitji has put in a nutshell has nicely been explained by you

extensively point by point in 4/5 paragraphs followed by a general rule .

Thanks.

I am afraid I shall not be able to express myself properly as regards my

thoughts but somehow I feel that the different points explained in 4 or 5

paragraphs are too extensive in nature to be covered by the general rule given

later. I mean the rule falls too short .

These are not comments but only a Learner,s thoughts.

Regards,

sujat karambelkar. , " Suprakash Ghosh "

<suprakash.ghosh wrote:

>

> Though I have not tested it yet on actual charts, my sense tells me that there

must be connection of SattaGuna in the chart..may be satta guna planets play a

vital role.

>

> Regards

>

> Suprakash

>

>

> -

> Sunaparantha Kalyan

>

> Monday, October 12, 2009 8:13 PM

> Re: sannyasa

>

>

>

> Dear Laksmi ji,

>

> In addition to the detailed explanation of Sri Punit ji, on Sanyasi, I wish

to add some facts as,

>

> Sanyasi is a person who wish to give up all his worldly connections,

especially DESIRE or Thanha.

> For this one must have a good mental development.That is the first

qualification to be a sanyasi. So first of all we must check the state of the

mental development of a native by the Asc.(Lagna).

> If the Sub Lord of the Lagna is a significator for 3rd cusp, the native may

have a good deveopment of his mental qualities.

> If a person is leaving from his social life to reverant life or sanyasi, he

must be a religious minded.

> It denotes the CSL of 10th. If the Sub lord of the 10th, is in the 5th he is

a religious minded person.

>

> At the same time the desire of more care towards Supermundane or

Paralokasadhanam, he is a person with despondency of the worldy matters or no

satisfaction of the current life. This could be found if the CSL of the 12 is a

significator for 12th.

>

> The Karaka planet for giving up of the worldly connection is Saturn.

>

> Hence all of these should be checked with a cahrt to make a decision for

attaining to Sanyasi.

>

> General Rule for Sanyasi is - " If the Sub lord of the Ascendant is

connected with the house 3,10 and 12 it is in any manner connection with Saturn,

the native will become a Sanyasi.

>

> These are the facts what I have learnt and If I am wrong Seniors may put us

the light.

>

> Regards

>

> Sunaparantha Kalyan

>

>

>

>

>

> Punit Pandey <punitp

>

> Sun, October 11, 2009 4:35:14 PM

>

>

>

> Dear Lakshmi ji,

>

> Some notes for spiritual life from 3rd reader (page 236-238/ sixth edition -

1992) -

> a.. Benefics in 4th in Nakshatra and Sub of another benefic makes one

sincere

> b.. Moon in Saturn's sub is good for concentration/ meditation.

> c.. Mars connected with Ascendant makes one arrogant and hence not good

for spiritual progress

> d.. Mars in Saturn's sub makes one simple and unassuming, good for

spiritual progress

> e.. 5th house connection with Jupiter shows initiation

> f.. Saturn in 3rd shows interruption

> g.. 10th house shows yoga, karma, yagna etc.

> h.. 11th house shows progress and success

> I guess when you mentioned sanyasa, you mentioned it from the spirituality

point of view only.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

>

> On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 3:45 PM, Lakshmi Muthuswamy <lakmuthu (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

wrote:

>

>

> I do not know mch about the significators although I know something about

planets and rashi and dasha bhukti.

>

>

> What signifies sannyasa in a horoscope according to kpsystem?

>

> Regards

> Lakshmi

>

Dear Sujatkaram ji,Thank you very much for the feed back.The rule I have given is from an old KP magazine and I have not tested this yet.Although it has not been tested, it should be correct as it is from a senior's hand at the time of the Late Guruji KSK.We shall test it and try to find out mre detail on it pl.With due regardsKalyamsujatkaram <sujatkaram Sent: Tue, October 13, 2009 9:54:02 PM Re: sannyasa

Mr.Kalyanji,

Respected Sir,

What Mr. Punitji has put in a nutshell has nicely been explained by you extensively point by point in 4/5 paragraphs followed by a general rule . Thanks.

I am afraid I shall not be able to express myself properly as regards my thoughts but somehow I feel that the different points explained in 4 or 5 paragraphs are too extensive in nature to be covered by the general rule given later. I mean the rule falls too short .

These are not comments but only a Learner,s thoughts.

Regards,

sujat karambelkar. @gro ups.com, "Suprakash Ghosh" <suprakash.ghosh@ ...> wrote:

>

> Though I have not tested it yet on actual charts, my sense tells me that there must be connection of SattaGuna in the chart..may be satta guna planets play a vital role.

>

> Regards

>

> Suprakash

>

>

> -

> Sunaparantha Kalyan

> @gro ups.com

> Monday, October 12, 2009 8:13 PM

>

>

>

> Dear Laksmi ji,

>

> In addition to the detailed explanation of Sri Punit ji, on Sanyasi, I wish to add some facts as,

>

> Sanyasi is a person who wish to give up all his worldly connections, especially DESIRE or Thanha.

> For this one must have a good mental development. That is the first qualification to be a sanyasi. So first of all we must check the state of the mental development of a native by the Asc.(Lagna).

> If the Sub Lord of the Lagna is a significator for 3rd cusp, the native may have a good deveopment of his mental qualities.

> If a person is leaving from his social life to reverant life or sanyasi, he must be a religious minded.

> It denotes the CSL of 10th. If the Sub lord of the 10th, is in the 5th he is a religious minded person.

>

> At the same time the desire of more care towards Supermundane or Paralokasadhanam, he is a person with despondency of the worldy matters or no satisfaction of the current life. This could be found if the CSL of the 12 is a significator for 12th.

>

> The Karaka planet for giving up of the worldly connection is Saturn.

>

> Hence all of these should be checked with a cahrt to make a decision for attaining to Sanyasi.

>

> General Rule for Sanyasi is - " If the Sub lord of the Ascendant is connected with the house 3,10 and 12 it is in any manner connection with Saturn, the native will become a Sanyasi.

>

> These are the facts what I have learnt and If I am wrong Seniors may put us the light.

>

> Regards

>

> Sunaparantha Kalyan

>

>

>

>

> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

> Punit Pandey <punitp

> @gro ups.com

> Sun, October 11, 2009 4:35:14 PM

>

>

>

> Dear Lakshmi ji,

>

> Some notes for spiritual life from 3rd reader (page 236-238/ sixth edition - 1992) -

> a.. Benefics in 4th in Nakshatra and Sub of another benefic makes one sincere

> b.. Moon in Saturn's sub is good for concentration/ meditation.

> c.. Mars connected with Ascendant makes one arrogant and hence not good for spiritual progress

> d.. Mars in Saturn's sub makes one simple and unassuming, good for spiritual progress

> e.. 5th house connection with Jupiter shows initiation

> f.. Saturn in 3rd shows interruption

> g.. 10th house shows yoga, karma, yagna etc.

> h.. 11th house shows progress and success

> I guess when you mentioned sanyasa, you mentioned it from the spirituality point of view only.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

>

> On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 3:45 PM, Lakshmi Muthuswamy <lakmuthu (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

>

>

> I do not know mch about the significators although I know something about planets and rashi and dasha bhukti.

>

>

> What signifies sannyasa in a horoscope according to kpsystem?

>

> Regards

> Lakshmi

>

Dear Friends,It can be tested on the practical charts to see whether it works or not. Sanyasi: if 1CSL signifies houses 3,10,12,and preferably connected with Sa, (9), during DBA jointly signifying 3,10,12, and preferably connected with Sa [3= mental trend, ability, forsake home forever, (9= tapas, karmic influence, divine worship, moral), 10= Parlok Sadhna, Karmasthana, regular practice of spirituality, action, 12= directed towards Moksha or salvation, worships, emancipation, renunciation, service to others; Saturn= inasoonuh, seclusion, penance, renunciation, concentration, meditation, karaka for sanyasa] Regards,TW , Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:>> Dear Sujatkaram ji,> > Thank you very much for the feed back.> > The rule I have given is from an old KP magazine and I have not tested this yet.> Although it has not been tested, it should be correct as it is from a senior's hand at the time of the Late Guruji KSK.> We shall test it and try to find out mre detail on it pl.> > With due regards> > Kalyam> > > > > ________________________________> sujatkaram sujatkaram > Tue, October 13, 2009 9:54:02 PM> Re: sannyasa> > > > > Mr.Kalyanji,> Respected Sir,> What Mr. Punitji has put in a nutshell has nicely been explained by you extensively point by point in 4/5 paragraphs followed by a general rule . Thanks.> I am afraid I shall not be able to express myself properly as regards my thoughts but somehow I feel that the different points explained in 4 or 5 paragraphs are too extensive in nature to be covered by the general rule given later. I mean the rule falls too short .> These are not comments but only a Learner,s thoughts.> Regards,> sujat karambelkar. @gro ups.com, "Suprakash Ghosh" <suprakash.ghosh@ ...> wrote:> >> > Though I have not tested it yet on actual charts, my sense tells me that there must be connection of SattaGuna in the chart..may be satta guna planets play a vital role.> > > > Regards> > > > Suprakash> > > > > > - > > Sunaparantha Kalyan > > @gro ups.com > > Monday, October 12, 2009 8:13 PM> > Re: sannyasa> > > > > > > > Dear Laksmi ji,> > > > In addition to the detailed explanation of Sri Punit ji, on Sanyasi, I wish to add some facts as,> > > > Sanyasi is a person who wish to give up all his worldly connections, especially DESIRE or Thanha.> > For this one must have a good mental development. That is the first qualification to be a sanyasi. So first of all we must check the state of the mental development of a native by the Asc.(Lagna).> > If the Sub Lord of the Lagna is a significator for 3rd cusp, the native may have a good deveopment of his mental qualities.> > If a person is leaving from his social life to reverant life or sanyasi, he must be a religious minded.> > It denotes the CSL of 10th. If the Sub lord of the 10th, is in the 5th he is a religious minded person.> > > > At the same time the desire of more care towards Supermundane or Paralokasadhanam, he is a person with despondency of the worldy matters or no satisfaction of the current life. This could be found if the CSL of the 12 is a significator for 12th.> > > > The Karaka planet for giving up of the worldly connection is Saturn.> > > > Hence all of these should be checked with a cahrt to make a decision for attaining to Sanyasi.> > > > General Rule for Sanyasi is - " If the Sub lord of the Ascendant is connected with the house 3,10 and 12 it is in any manner connection with Saturn, the native will become a Sanyasi.> > > > These are the facts what I have learnt and If I am wrong Seniors may put us the light.> > > > Regards> > > > Sunaparantha Kalyan> > > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -> > Punit Pandey punitp@> > @gro ups.com> > Sun, October 11, 2009 4:35:14 PM> > Re: sannyasa> > > > > > > > Dear Lakshmi ji,> > > > Some notes for spiritual life from 3rd reader (page 236-238/ sixth edition - 1992) -> > a.. Benefics in 4th in Nakshatra and Sub of another benefic makes one sincere > > b.. Moon in Saturn's sub is good for concentration/ meditation. > > c.. Mars connected with Ascendant makes one arrogant and hence not good for spiritual progress > > d.. Mars in Saturn's sub makes one simple and unassuming, good for spiritual progress > > e.. 5th house connection with Jupiter shows initiation > > f.. Saturn in 3rd shows interruption > > g.. 10th house shows yoga, karma, yagna etc. > > h.. 11th house shows progress and success> > I guess when you mentioned sanyasa, you mentioned it from the spirituality point of view only.> > > > Thanks & Regards,> > > > Punit Pandey> > > > > > > > On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 3:45 PM, Lakshmi Muthuswamy lakmuthu (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote: > > > > > > I do not know mch about the significators although I know something about planets and rashi and dasha bhukti. > > > > > > What signifies sannyasa in a horoscope according to kpsystem?> > > > Regards> > Lakshmi> >> > > > > > > > >

Dear Sir, What a nice explanation!Thanks lot, on behalf of all new comers.With due regardsShisyaKalyanTW <tw853 Sent: Wed, October 14, 2009 8:41:37 AM Re: sannyasa

Dear Friends,It can be tested on the practical charts to see whether it works or not. Sanyasi: if 1CSL signifies houses 3,10,12,and preferably connected with Sa, (9), during DBA jointly signifying 3,10,12, and preferably connected with Sa [3= mental trend, ability, forsake home forever, (9= tapas, karmic influence, divine worship, moral), 10= Parlok Sadhna, Karmasthana, regular practice of spirituality, action, 12= directed towards Moksha or salvation, worships, emancipation, renunciation, service to others; Saturn= inasoonuh, seclusion, penance, renunciation, concentration, meditation, karaka for sanyasa] Regards,TW@gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sujatkaram ji,> > Thank you very much for the feed back.> > The rule I have given is

from an old KP magazine and I have not tested this yet.> Although it has not been tested, it should be correct as it is from a senior's hand at the time of the Late Guruji KSK.> We shall test it and try to find out mre detail on it pl.> > With due regards> > Kalyam> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> sujatkaram sujatkaram@. ..> @gro ups.com> Tue, October 13, 2009 9:54:02 PM> Re: sannyasa> > > > > Mr.Kalyanji,> Respected Sir,> What Mr. Punitji has put in a nutshell has nicely been explained by you extensively point by point in 4/5 paragraphs followed by a general rule . Thanks.> I am afraid I shall not be able to express myself properly as regards my thoughts but somehow I feel that the different points explained in 4 or 5

paragraphs are too extensive in nature to be covered by the general rule given later. I mean the rule falls too short .> These are not comments but only a Learner,s thoughts.> Regards,> sujat karambelkar. @gro ups.com, "Suprakash Ghosh" <suprakash.ghosh@ ...> wrote:> >> > Though I have not tested it yet on actual charts, my sense tells me that there must be connection of SattaGuna in the chart..may be satta guna planets play a vital role.> > > > Regards> > > > Suprakash> > > > > > - > > Sunaparantha Kalyan > > @gro ups.com > > Monday, October 12, 2009 8:13 PM> > Re: sannyasa> > > > > > > > Dear Laksmi ji,> > > > In addition

to the detailed explanation of Sri Punit ji, on Sanyasi, I wish to add some facts as,> > > > Sanyasi is a person who wish to give up all his worldly connections, especially DESIRE or Thanha.> > For this one must have a good mental development. That is the first qualification to be a sanyasi. So first of all we must check the state of the mental development of a native by the Asc.(Lagna).> > If the Sub Lord of the Lagna is a significator for 3rd cusp, the native may have a good deveopment of his mental qualities.> > If a person is leaving from his social life to reverant life or sanyasi, he must be a religious minded.> > It denotes the CSL of 10th. If the Sub lord of the 10th, is in the 5th he is a religious minded person.> > > > At the same time the desire of more care towards Supermundane or Paralokasadhanam, he is a person with despondency of the worldy matters

or no satisfaction of the current life. This could be found if the CSL of the 12 is a significator for 12th.> > > > The Karaka planet for giving up of the worldly connection is Saturn.> > > > Hence all of these should be checked with a cahrt to make a decision for attaining to Sanyasi.> > > > General Rule for Sanyasi is - " If the Sub lord of the Ascendant is connected with the house 3,10 and 12 it is in any manner connection with Saturn, the native will become a Sanyasi.> > > > These are the facts what I have learnt and If I am wrong Seniors may put us the light.> > > > Regards> > > > Sunaparantha Kalyan> > > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -> > Punit Pandey punitp@> > @gro

ups.com> > Sun, October 11, 2009 4:35:14 PM> > Re: sannyasa> > > > > > > > Dear Lakshmi ji,> > > > Some notes for spiritual life from 3rd reader (page 236-238/ sixth edition - 1992) -> > a.. Benefics in 4th in Nakshatra and Sub of another benefic makes one sincere > > b.. Moon in Saturn's sub is good for concentration/ meditation. > > c.. Mars connected with Ascendant makes one arrogant and hence not good for spiritual progress > > d.. Mars in Saturn's sub makes one simple and unassuming, good for spiritual progress > > e.. 5th house connection with Jupiter shows initiation > > f.. Saturn in 3rd shows interruption > > g.. 10th house shows yoga, karma, yagna etc. > > h.. 11th house shows progress and success> > I guess

when you mentioned sanyasa, you mentioned it from the spirituality point of view only.> > > > Thanks & Regards,> > > > Punit Pandey> > > > > > > > On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 3:45 PM, Lakshmi Muthuswamy lakmuthu (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote: > > > > > > I do not know mch about the significators although I know something about planets and rashi and dasha bhukti. > > > > > > What signifies sannyasa in a horoscope according to kpsystem?> > > > Regards> > Lakshmi> >> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __> > > http://mail. >

Dear Friends,

Here are some charts to try it on and more can be provided.

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Yogananda%2C_Paramahansa

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Nityananda

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Ramakrishna

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Sivananda%2C_Swami

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Vivekananda%2C_Swami

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Rajneesh%2C_Bhagwan_Shree

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Saraswati%2C_Swami_Paramananda

Regards,

TW

, " TW " <tw853 wrote:

>

> Dear Friends,

> It can be tested on the practical charts to see whether it works or not.

> Sanyasi: if 1CSL signifies houses 3,10,12,and preferably connected with

> Sa, (9), during DBA jointly signifying 3,10,12, and preferably connected

> with Sa

> [3= mental trend, ability, forsake home forever, (9= tapas, karmic

> influence, divine worship, moral), 10= Parlok Sadhna, Karmasthana,

> regular practice of spirituality, action, 12= directed towards Moksha or

> salvation, worships, emancipation, renunciation, service to others;

> Saturn= inasoonuh, seclusion, penance, renunciation, concentration,

> meditation, karaka for sanyasa]

> Regards,

> TW

>

>

> , Sunaparantha Kalyan

> <sunaparantha@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sujatkaram ji,

> >

> > Thank you very much for the feed back.

> >

> > The rule I have given is from an old KP magazine and I have not tested

> this yet.

> > Although it has not been tested, it should be correct as it is from a

> senior's hand at the time of the Late Guruji KSK.

> > We shall test it and try to find out mre detail on it pl.

> >

> > With due regards

> >

> > Kalyam

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > sujatkaram sujatkaram@

> >

> > Tue, October 13, 2009 9:54:02 PM

> > Re: sannyasa

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Mr.Kalyanji,

> > Respected Sir,

> > What Mr. Punitji has put in a nutshell has nicely been explained by

> you extensively point by point in 4/5 paragraphs followed by a general

> rule . Thanks.

> > I am afraid I shall not be able to express myself properly as regards

> my thoughts but somehow I feel that the different points explained in 4

> or 5 paragraphs are too extensive in nature to be covered by the

> general rule given later. I mean the rule falls too short .

> > These are not comments but only a Learner,s thoughts.

> > Regards,

> > sujat karambelkar. @gro ups.com, " Suprakash

> Ghosh " <suprakash.ghosh@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > Though I have not tested it yet on actual charts, my sense tells me

> that there must be connection of SattaGuna in the chart..may be satta

> guna planets play a vital role.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > >

> > > Suprakash

> > >

> > >

> > > -

> > > Sunaparantha Kalyan

> > > @gro ups.com

> > > Monday, October 12, 2009 8:13 PM

> > > Re: sannyasa

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Laksmi ji,

> > >

> > > In addition to the detailed explanation of Sri Punit ji, on

> Sanyasi, I wish to add some facts as,

> > >

> > > Sanyasi is a person who wish to give up all his worldly

> connections, especially DESIRE or Thanha.

> > > For this one must have a good mental development. That is the

> first qualification to be a sanyasi. So first of all we must check the

> state of the mental development of a native by the Asc.(Lagna).

> > > If the Sub Lord of the Lagna is a significator for 3rd cusp, the

> native may have a good deveopment of his mental qualities.

> > > If a person is leaving from his social life to reverant life or

> sanyasi, he must be a religious minded.

> > > It denotes the CSL of 10th. If the Sub lord of the 10th, is in the

> 5th he is a religious minded person.

> > >

> > > At the same time the desire of more care towards Supermundane or

> Paralokasadhanam, he is a person with despondency of the worldy matters

> or no satisfaction of the current life. This could be found if the CSL

> of the 12 is a significator for 12th.

> > >

> > > The Karaka planet for giving up of the worldly connection is

> Saturn.

> > >

> > > Hence all of these should be checked with a cahrt to make a

> decision for attaining to Sanyasi.

> > >

> > > General Rule for Sanyasi is - " If the Sub lord of the Ascendant

> is connected with the house 3,10 and 12 it is in any manner connection

> with Saturn, the native will become a Sanyasi.

> > >

> > > These are the facts what I have learnt and If I am wrong Seniors

> may put us the light.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > >

> > > Sunaparantha Kalyan

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

> > > Punit Pandey punitp@

> > > @gro ups.com

> > > Sun, October 11, 2009 4:35:14 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Lakshmi ji,

> > >

> > > Some notes for spiritual life from 3rd reader (page 236-238/ sixth

> edition - 1992) -

> > > a.. Benefics in 4th in Nakshatra and Sub of another benefic

> makes one sincere

> > > b.. Moon in Saturn's sub is good for concentration/ meditation.

> > > c.. Mars connected with Ascendant makes one arrogant and hence

> not good for spiritual progress

> > > d.. Mars in Saturn's sub makes one simple and unassuming, good

> for spiritual progress

> > > e.. 5th house connection with Jupiter shows initiation

> > > f.. Saturn in 3rd shows interruption

> > > g.. 10th house shows yoga, karma, yagna etc.

> > > h.. 11th house shows progress and success

> > > I guess when you mentioned sanyasa, you mentioned it from the

> spirituality point of view only.

> > >

> > > Thanks & Regards,

> > >

> > > Punit Pandey

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 3:45 PM, Lakshmi Muthuswamy

> lakmuthu (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > I do not know mch about the significators although I know

> something about planets and rashi and dasha bhukti.

> > >

> > >

> > > What signifies sannyasa in a horoscope according to kpsystem?

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Lakshmi

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

• 2 weeks later...

Respected Mr. TinWinGuruji,

Sir,

Mr. Subhash has aptly adressed you as Guruji and I too will do the same. I have

prepared the chart of Yogananda Paramhansa using AstroSage on-line software as I

have no other software.

The Lagna in my chart falls short by 46 minutes from that given by them. As this

variation does not change the Sublord of the ascedent it can be ignored.

If the ascedent given by them is retained then the Moon happens to be in

conjunction with Lagna. Will it make any difference?

Prima-facie it is found that the Sub. of the ascedent is significator of the

third house but not of the tenth and the twelfth houses.

It appears this chart does not confirm the rule mentioned by Mr. Kalyanji.

But the sub. of the 8th cusp is a strong significator of 12th house indicating

Moksha .

If you could spare a few minutes please correct me if I am wrong.

I will take the next chart for study in a few days.

Regards,

sujatkaram.

regards,

sujatkaram.

, " TW " <tw853 wrote:

>

> Dear Friends,

> Here are some charts to try it on and more can be provided.

> http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Yogananda%2C_Paramahansa

> http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Nityananda

> http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Ramakrishna

> http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Sivananda%2C_Swami

> http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Vivekananda%2C_Swami

> http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Rajneesh%2C_Bhagwan_Shree

> http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Saraswati%2C_Swami_Paramananda

> Regards,

> TW

>

>

> , " TW " <tw853@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> > It can be tested on the practical charts to see whether it works or not.

> > Sanyasi: if 1CSL signifies houses 3,10,12,and preferably connected with

> > Sa, (9), during DBA jointly signifying 3,10,12, and preferably connected

> > with Sa

> > [3= mental trend, ability, forsake home forever, (9= tapas, karmic

> > influence, divine worship, moral), 10= Parlok Sadhna, Karmasthana,

> > regular practice of spirituality, action, 12= directed towards Moksha or

> > salvation, worships, emancipation, renunciation, service to others;

> > Saturn= inasoonuh, seclusion, penance, renunciation, concentration,

> > meditation, karaka for sanyasa]

> > Regards,

> > TW

> >

> >

> > , Sunaparantha Kalyan

> > <sunaparantha@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sujatkaram ji,

> > >

> > > Thank you very much for the feed back.

> > >

> > > The rule I have given is from an old KP magazine and I have not tested

> > this yet.

> > > Although it has not been tested, it should be correct as it is from a

> > senior's hand at the time of the Late Guruji KSK.

> > > We shall test it and try to find out mre detail on it pl.

> > >

> > > With due regards

> > >

> > > Kalyam

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ________________________________

> > > sujatkaram sujatkaram@

> > >

> > > Tue, October 13, 2009 9:54:02 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Mr.Kalyanji,

> > > Respected Sir,

> > > What Mr. Punitji has put in a nutshell has nicely been explained by

> > you extensively point by point in 4/5 paragraphs followed by a general

> > rule . Thanks.

> > > I am afraid I shall not be able to express myself properly as regards

> > my thoughts but somehow I feel that the different points explained in 4

> > or 5 paragraphs are too extensive in nature to be covered by the

> > general rule given later. I mean the rule falls too short .

> > > These are not comments but only a Learner,s thoughts.

> > > Regards,

> > > sujat karambelkar. @gro ups.com, " Suprakash

> > Ghosh " <suprakash.ghosh@ ...> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Though I have not tested it yet on actual charts, my sense tells me

> > that there must be connection of SattaGuna in the chart..may be satta

> > guna planets play a vital role.

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > >

> > > > Suprakash

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > -

> > > > Sunaparantha Kalyan

> > > > @gro ups.com

> > > > Monday, October 12, 2009 8:13 PM

> > > > Re: sannyasa

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Laksmi ji,

> > > >

> > > > In addition to the detailed explanation of Sri Punit ji, on

> > Sanyasi, I wish to add some facts as,

> > > >

> > > > Sanyasi is a person who wish to give up all his worldly

> > connections, especially DESIRE or Thanha.

> > > > For this one must have a good mental development. That is the

> > first qualification to be a sanyasi. So first of all we must check the

> > state of the mental development of a native by the Asc.(Lagna).

> > > > If the Sub Lord of the Lagna is a significator for 3rd cusp, the

> > native may have a good deveopment of his mental qualities.

> > > > If a person is leaving from his social life to reverant life or

> > sanyasi, he must be a religious minded.

> > > > It denotes the CSL of 10th. If the Sub lord of the 10th, is in the

> > 5th he is a religious minded person.

> > > >

> > > > At the same time the desire of more care towards Supermundane or

> > Paralokasadhanam, he is a person with despondency of the worldy matters

> > or no satisfaction of the current life. This could be found if the CSL

> > of the 12 is a significator for 12th.

> > > >

> > > > The Karaka planet for giving up of the worldly connection is

> > Saturn.

> > > >

> > > > Hence all of these should be checked with a cahrt to make a

> > decision for attaining to Sanyasi.

> > > >

> > > > General Rule for Sanyasi is - " If the Sub lord of the Ascendant

> > is connected with the house 3,10 and 12 it is in any manner connection

> > with Saturn, the native will become a Sanyasi.

> > > >

> > > > These are the facts what I have learnt and If I am wrong Seniors

> > may put us the light.

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > >

> > > > Sunaparantha Kalyan

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

> > > > Punit Pandey punitp@

> > > > @gro ups.com

> > > > Sun, October 11, 2009 4:35:14 PM

> > > > Re: sannyasa

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Lakshmi ji,

> > > >

> > > > Some notes for spiritual life from 3rd reader (page 236-238/ sixth

> > edition - 1992) -

> > > > a.. Benefics in 4th in Nakshatra and Sub of another benefic

> > makes one sincere

> > > > b.. Moon in Saturn's sub is good for concentration/ meditation.

> > > > c.. Mars connected with Ascendant makes one arrogant and hence

> > not good for spiritual progress

> > > > d.. Mars in Saturn's sub makes one simple and unassuming, good

> > for spiritual progress

> > > > e.. 5th house connection with Jupiter shows initiation

> > > > f.. Saturn in 3rd shows interruption

> > > > g.. 10th house shows yoga, karma, yagna etc.

> > > > h.. 11th house shows progress and success

> > > > I guess when you mentioned sanyasa, you mentioned it from the

> > spirituality point of view only.

> > > >

> > > > Thanks & Regards,

> > > >

> > > > Punit Pandey

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 3:45 PM, Lakshmi Muthuswamy

> > lakmuthu (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > I do not know mch about the significators although I know

> > something about planets and rashi and dasha bhukti.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > What signifies sannyasa in a horoscope according to kpsystem?

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Lakshmi

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Sujatkaram ji,1. I am not guruji and we are all KP brothers and friends to help each other to learn KP.2. By clicking "Free Kundli SW" at the right top of AstroSage, pl go "MyKundli" which is more flexible to enter the chart details.3. Pl click "natal chart (Placidus)" under the chart on the top right hand side and the chart details will appear. Next to the birth details, you will see the following three figures:(Birth) Time --20:38Universal Time 15:04:32 (GMT)Sid. Time-------3:39:434. The easy way is to use IST and IST TZ. So add 5:30 to 15:04:32= 20:34:32, which is to be entered as TOB. After entering the POB, you can adjust one minute difference in latitude. 5. You will get the initial output as follows. The checking point is Sid Time and it's okay as the difference is only two seconds.Person Details

Sex

Male

Date of birth

5 : 1 : 1893

Time of Birth

20 : 34 : 32

Day of birth

Thursday

Ishtkaal

034-30-40

Place of Birth

Gorakhpur

Country

India

Time Zone

Latitude

26 : 45 : N

Longitude

83 : 22 : E

Local Time

War Time Correction

LMT at Birth

GMT at Birth

Tithi

Chaturthi

Hindu Week Day

Thursday

Paksha

Krishna

Yoga

Priti

Karan

Bav

Sunrise

Sunset

Day Duration

AyanamsaAyanamsa Name

022-16-23 KP Ayan

Obliquity

023-27-11

Sideral Time

03.39.41 KP Planets & Cusps

Balance Of Dasha :

KETU 5 Y 2 M 30 D

Planets

PLANETDEGREERAS-NAK-SUB-SSRet/Dir

SUN

263-18-47

JUP-VEN-SAT-MAR

Direct

MOON

123-20-05

SUN-KET-SUN-SAT

Direct

MARS

343-24-39

JUP-SAT-RAH-JUP

Direct

MERCURY

241-01-34

JUP-KET-VEN-VEN

Direct

JUPITER

353-57-06

JUP-MER-MAR-VEN

Direct

VENUS

234-50-37

MAR-MER-RAH-SAT

Direct

SATURN

170-18-40

MER-MON-KET-SAT

Direct

RAHU

011-59-13

MAR-KET-MER-VEN

Retrograde

KETU

191-59-13

VEN-RAH-SAT-RAH

Retrograde

URANUS

197-45-05

VEN-RAH-SUN-JUP

Direct

NEPTUNE

046-38-43

VEN-MON-SAT-VEN

Retrograde

PLUTO

045-51-42

VEN-MON-SAT-SAT

Retrograde

Bhav

CUSPDEGREERAS-NAK-SUB-SS

126-35-36

SUN-KET-RAH-MER

152-54-05

MER-SUN-JUP-RAH

182-50-04

VEN-MAR-VEN-VEN

214-56-16

MAR-SAT-SAT-RAH

246-55-55

JUP-KET-RAH-VEN

277-36-05

SAT-SUN-KET-SAT

306-35-36

SAT-MAR-MON-VEN

332-54-05

JUP-JUP-RAH-VEN

002-50-04

MAR-KET-VEN-MER

034-56-16

VEN-SUN-SAT-JUP

066-55-55

MER-RAH-RAH-RAH

097-36-05

MON-SAT-KET-MON 6. Given there the Sayana Asc Le 28:52:17 minus KPNA 022-16-23 = Nirayana Asc Le 06:35:54, and we got Asc Le 06:35:36, no significant difference.Planet Signification

Planets

Houses

SUN

MOON

MARS

MERCURY

JUPITER

VENUS

SATURN

RAHU

KETU

9 7. A part of my study is given below.

Sannyasi KP Rule

If 1st

cuspal sub lord (CSL) signifies houses 3,10,12, (9) and connected with Sa in any way, one can become sannyasa,

during DBAS jointly signifying 3,10,12, and preferably connected with Sa in any

way. (KP House Grouping- 5, in KPE-zine January 2008)

[3= mental trend, ability, forsake home forever, (9= tapas,

karmic influence, divine worship, moral), 10= Parlok Sadhna, Karmasthana,

regular practice of spirituality, action, 12= directed towards Moksha or

salvation, worships, emancipation, renunciation, service to others; Saturn=

inasoonuh, seclusion, penance, renunciation, concentration, meditation, karaka

for sannyasi]

Analysis of the 1Cuspal

Sub Lord of Ten Sannyasis

Sn

1CSL

Its Star

Its Sub

Signifi-

cation

Sa Con-

nection

Mo-Sa

Connect

Ra(9), Sgl

Ma+(8,4-9)

Ke(3), Aspt by

Ma+(8,4,9),

SglVe(4,3-10)

Me(4,2-11)

3,10,---,9

Sgl &

Aspt Ma

Opp Sa

Sa in Mo

star

Sa(3,4-5)

Mo(2,10)

Ma+(9,2-7)

3,10,---,9

1CSL Sa

Sa in Mo

star

Ve+(2,5,10)

Ve is 1,2,7CSL

Sa(9,1-2)

Ve+(2,5,10)

Ve 1,2,7CSL

--,10,---,9

Star is

Sa

No

Ve(3,5-12)

Mo(10,2)

Ra(2),Conj

Sa(1,8-9),

Ma(1,6-11)

Stl Ma(2,1-4),

Sgl Mo(10,2)

Sub

connects

to Sa

Sa Aspt

Mo

(10th)

+ planets without having any planets in their stars

1. Paramahansa

Yogananda, Asc Le 06:35:51, KPNA 22:16:25, , all by KPAstro 3.5

2. Nityannanda,

Asc Li 22:04:04, KPNA 23:14:49

3. Ramakrishna,

Asc Cp 08:18:24, KPNA 21:28:47

4. Swami

Sivananda, Asc Ge 27:22:30, KPNA 22:11:57

8. As a serious learner, pl let me know if you need any help whatever I can.

Regards,TW

, "sujatkaram" <sujatkaram wrote:>> > > Respected Mr. TinWinGuruji,> Sir,> Mr. Subhash has aptly adressed you as Guruji and I too will do the same. I have prepared the chart of Yogananda Paramhansa using AstroSage on-line software as I have no other software. > The Lagna in my chart falls short by 46 minutes from that given by them. As this variation does not change the Sublord of the ascedent it can be ignored. > If the ascedent given by them is retained then the Moon happens to be in conjunction with Lagna. Will it make any difference? > Prima-facie it is found that the Sub. of the ascedent is significator of the third house but not of the tenth and the twelfth houses.> It appears this chart does not confirm the rule mentioned by Mr. Kalyanji. > But the sub. of the 8th cusp is a strong significator of 12th house indicating Moksha . > If you could spare a few minutes please correct me if I am wrong.> I will take the next chart for study in a few days.> Regards,> sujatkaram.> regards,> sujatkaram. > , "TW" tw853@ wrote:> >> > Dear Friends,> > Here are some charts to try it on and more can be provided.> > http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Yogananda%2C_Paramahansa> > http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Nityananda> > http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Ramakrishna> > http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Sivananda%2C_Swami> > http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Vivekananda%2C_Swami> > http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Rajneesh%2C_Bhagwan_Shree> > http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Saraswati%2C_Swami_Paramananda> > Regards,> > TW> > > > > > , "TW" <tw853@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Friends,> > > It can be tested on the practical charts to see whether it works or not.> > > Sanyasi: if 1CSL signifies houses 3,10,12,and preferably connected with > > > Sa, (9), during DBA jointly signifying 3,10,12, and preferably connected> > > with Sa> > > [3= mental trend, ability, forsake home forever, (9= tapas, karmic> > > influence, divine worship, moral), 10= Parlok Sadhna, Karmasthana,> > > regular practice of spirituality, action, 12= directed towards Moksha or> > > salvation, worships, emancipation, renunciation, service to others;> > > Saturn= inasoonuh, seclusion, penance, renunciation, concentration,> > > meditation, karaka for sanyasa]> > > Regards,> > > TW> > > > > > > > > , Sunaparantha Kalyan> > > <sunaparantha@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Sujatkaram ji,> > > >> > > > Thank you very much for the feed back.> > > >> > > > The rule I have given is from an old KP magazine and I have not tested> > > this yet.> > > > Although it has not been tested, it should be correct as it is from a> > > senior's hand at the time of the Late Guruji KSK.> > > > We shall test it and try to find out mre detail on it pl.> > > >> > > > With due regards> > > >> > > > Kalyam> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ________________________________> > > > sujatkaram sujatkaram@> > > > > > > > Tue, October 13, 2009 9:54:02 PM> > > > Re: sannyasa> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Mr.Kalyanji,> > > > Respected Sir,> > > > What Mr. Punitji has put in a nutshell has nicely been explained by> > > you extensively point by point in 4/5 paragraphs followed by a general> > > rule . Thanks.> > > > I am afraid I shall not be able to express myself properly as regards> > > my thoughts but somehow I feel that the different points explained in 4> > > or 5 paragraphs are too extensive in nature to be covered by the> > > general rule given later. I mean the rule falls too short .> > > > These are not comments but only a Learner,s thoughts.> > > > Regards,> > > > sujat karambelkar. @gro ups.com, "Suprakash> > > Ghosh" <suprakash.ghosh@ ...> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Though I have not tested it yet on actual charts, my sense tells me> > > that there must be connection of SattaGuna in the chart..may be satta> > > guna planets play a vital role.> > > > >> > > > > Regards> > > > >> > > > > Suprakash> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > -> > > > > Sunaparantha Kalyan> > > > > @gro ups.com> > > > > Monday, October 12, 2009 8:13 PM> > > > > Re: sannyasa> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Laksmi ji,> > > > >> > > > > In addition to the detailed explanation of Sri Punit ji, on> > > Sanyasi, I wish to add some facts as,> > > > >> > > > > Sanyasi is a person who wish to give up all his worldly> > > connections, especially DESIRE or Thanha.> > > > > For this one must have a good mental development. That is the> > > first qualification to be a sanyasi. So first of all we must check the> > > state of the mental development of a native by the Asc.(Lagna).> > > > > If the Sub Lord of the Lagna is a significator for 3rd cusp, the> > > native may have a good deveopment of his mental qualities.> > > > > If a person is leaving from his social life to reverant life or> > > sanyasi, he must be a religious minded.> > > > > It denotes the CSL of 10th. If the Sub lord of the 10th, is in the> > > 5th he is a religious minded person.> > > > >> > > > > At the same time the desire of more care towards Supermundane or> > > Paralokasadhanam, he is a person with despondency of the worldy matters> > > or no satisfaction of the current life. This could be found if the CSL> > > of the 12 is a significator for 12th.> > > > >> > > > > The Karaka planet for giving up of the worldly connection is> > > Saturn.> > > > >> > > > > Hence all of these should be checked with a cahrt to make a> > > decision for attaining to Sanyasi.> > > > >> > > > > General Rule for Sanyasi is - " If the Sub lord of the Ascendant > > > is connected with the house 3,10 and 12 it is in any manner connection> > > with Saturn, the native will become a Sanyasi.> > > > >> > > > > These are the facts what I have learnt and If I am wrong Seniors> > > may put us the light.> > > > >> > > > > Regards> > > > >> > > > > Sunaparantha Kalyan> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -> > > > > Punit Pandey punitp@> > > > > @gro ups.com> > > > > Sun, October 11, 2009 4:35:14 PM> > > > > Re: sannyasa> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Lakshmi ji,> > > > >> > > > > Some notes for spiritual life from 3rd reader (page 236-238/ sixth> > > edition - 1992) -> > > > > a.. Benefics in 4th in Nakshatra and Sub of another benefic> > > makes one sincere> > > > > b.. Moon in Saturn's sub is good for concentration/ meditation.> > > > > c.. Mars connected with Ascendant makes one arrogant and hence> > > not good for spiritual progress> > > > > d.. Mars in Saturn's sub makes one simple and unassuming, good> > > for spiritual progress> > > > > e.. 5th house connection with Jupiter shows initiation> > > > > f.. Saturn in 3rd shows interruption> > > > > g.. 10th house shows yoga, karma, yagna etc.> > > > > h.. 11th house shows progress and success> > > > > I guess when you mentioned sanyasa, you mentioned it from the> > > spirituality point of view only.> > > > >> > > > > Thanks & Regards,> > > > >> > > > > Punit Pandey> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 3:45 PM, Lakshmi Muthuswamy> > > lakmuthu (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > I do not know mch about the significators although I know> > > something about planets and rashi and dasha bhukti.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > What signifies sannyasa in a horoscope according to kpsystem?> > > > >> > > > > Regards> > > > > Lakshmi> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > >> >>

Dear TWjiI could't locate the right top of the pointregardsSujataTW <tw853 Sent: Fri, 23 October, 2009 9:06:18 PM Re: sannyasa

Dear Sujatkaram ji,1. I am not guruji and we are all KP brothers and friends to help each other to learn KP.2. By clicking "Free Kundli SW" at the right top of AstroSage, pl go "MyKundli" which is more flexible to enter the chart details.3. Pl click "natal chart (Placidus)" under the chart on the top right hand side and the chart details will appear. Next to the birth details, you will see the following three figures:(Birth) Time --20:38Universal Time 15:04:32 (GMT)Sid. Time-------3: 39:434. The easy way is to use IST and IST TZ. So add 5:30 to 15:04:32= 20:34:32, which is to be entered as TOB. After entering the POB, you can adjust one minute difference in latitude. 5. You will get the initial output as follows. The checking point is Sid Time and it's okay as the difference is only two seconds.Person Details

Sex

Male

Date of birth

5 : 1 : 1893

Time of Birth

20 : 34 : 32

Day of birth

Thursday

Ishtkaal

034-30-40

Place of Birth

Gorakhpur

Country

India

Time Zone

Latitude

26 : 45 : N

Longitude

83 : 22 : E

Local Time

War Time Correction

LMT at Birth

GMT at Birth

Tithi

Chaturthi

Hindu Week Day

Thursday

Paksha

Krishna

Yoga

Priti

Karan

Bav

Sunrise

Sunset

Day Duration

AyanamsaAyanamsa Name

022-16-23 KP Ayan

Obliquity

023-27-11

Sideral Time

03.39.41 KP Planets & Cusps

Balance Of Dasha :

KETU 5 Y 2 M 30 D

Planets

PLANETDEGREERAS-NAK-SUB- SSRet/Dir

SUN

263-18-47

JUP-VEN-SAT- MAR

Direct

MOON

123-20-05

SUN-KET-SUN- SAT

Direct

MARS

343-24-39

JUP-SAT-RAH- JUP

Direct

MERCURY

241-01-34

JUP-KET-VEN- VEN

Direct

JUPITER

353-57-06

JUP-MER-MAR- VEN

Direct

VENUS

234-50-37

MAR-MER-RAH- SAT

Direct

SATURN

170-18-40

MER-MON-KET- SAT

Direct

RAHU

011-59-13

MAR-KET-MER- VEN

Retrograde

KETU

191-59-13

VEN-RAH-SAT- RAH

Retrograde

URANUS

197-45-05

VEN-RAH-SUN- JUP

Direct

NEPTUNE

046-38-43

VEN-MON-SAT- VEN

Retrograde

PLUTO

045-51-42

VEN-MON-SAT- SAT

Retrograde

Bhav

CUSPDEGREERAS-NAK-SUB- SS

126-35-36

SUN-KET-RAH- MER

152-54-05

MER-SUN-JUP- RAH

182-50-04

VEN-MAR-VEN- VEN

214-56-16

MAR-SAT-SAT- RAH

246-55-55

JUP-KET-RAH- VEN

277-36-05

SAT-SUN-KET- SAT

306-35-36

SAT-MAR-MON- VEN

332-54-05

JUP-JUP-RAH- VEN

002-50-04

MAR-KET-VEN- MER

034-56-16

VEN-SUN-SAT- JUP

066-55-55

MER-RAH-RAH- RAH

097-36-05

MON-SAT-KET- MON 6. Given there the Sayana Asc Le 28:52:17 minus KPNA 022-16-23 = Nirayana Asc Le 06:35:54, and we got Asc Le 06:35:36, no significant difference.Planet Signification

Planets

Houses

SUN

MOON

MARS

MERCURY

JUPITER

VENUS

SATURN

RAHU

KETU

9 7. A part of my study is given below.

Sannyasi KP Rule If 1st

cuspal sub lord (CSL) signifies houses 3,10,12, (9) and connected with Sa in any way, one can become sannyasa,

during DBAS jointly signifying 3,10,12, and preferably connected with Sa in any

way. (KP House Grouping- 5, in KPE-zine January 2008)

[3= mental trend, ability, forsake home forever, (9= tapas,

karmic influence, divine worship, moral), 10= Parlok Sadhna, Karmasthana,

regular practice of spirituality, action, 12= directed towards Moksha or

salvation, worships, emancipation, renunciation, service to others; Saturn=

inasoonuh, seclusion, penance, renunciation, concentration, meditation, karaka

for sannyasi]

Analysis of the 1Cuspal

Sub Lord of Ten Sannyasis

Sn

1CSL

Its Star

Its Sub

Signifi-

cation

Sa Con-

nection

Mo-Sa

Connect

Ra(9), Sgl Ma+(8,4-9)

Ke(3), Aspt by Ma+(8,4,9), SglVe(4,3-10)

Me(4,2-11)

3,10,---,9

Sgl & Aspt Ma Opp Sa

Sa in Mo star

Sa(3,4-5)

Mo(2,10)

Ma+(9,2-7)

3,10,---,9

1CSL Sa

Sa in Mo star

Ve+(2,5,10) Ve is 1,2,7CSL

Sa(9,1-2)

Ve+(2,5,10) Ve 1,2,7CSL

--,10,---,9

Star is Sa

No

Ve(3,5-12)

Mo(10,2)

Ra(2),Conj Sa(1,8-9), Ma(1,6-11) Stl Ma(2,1-4), Sgl Mo(10,2)

Sub connects to Sa

Sa Aspt Mo (10th)

+ planets without having any planets in their stars

1. Paramahansa

Yogananda, Asc Le 06:35:51, KPNA 22:16:25, , all by KPAstro 3.5

2. Nityannanda,

Asc Li 22:04:04, KPNA 23:14:49

3. Ramakrishna,

Asc Cp 08:18:24, KPNA 21:28:47

4. Swami

Sivananda, Asc Ge 27:22:30, KPNA 22:11:57

8. As a serious learner, pl let me know if you need any help whatever I can. Regards,TW @gro ups.com, "sujatkaram" <sujatkaram@. ..> wrote:>> > > Respected Mr. TinWinGuruji,> Sir,> Mr. Subhash has aptly adressed you as Guruji and I too will do the same. I have prepared the chart of Yogananda Paramhansa using AstroSage on-line software as I have no other software. > The Lagna in my chart falls short by 46 minutes from that given by them. As this variation does not change the Sublord of the ascedent it can be ignored. > If the ascedent given by them is retained then the Moon happens to be in conjunction with Lagna. Will it make any difference? > Prima-facie it is found that the Sub. of the ascedent is significator of the third house but not of the tenth and the twelfth houses.> It appears this chart does not confirm the rule mentioned by Mr. Kalyanji. > But the sub. of the 8th cusp is a strong significator of 12th house indicating

Moksha . > If you could spare a few minutes please correct me if I am wrong.> I will take the next chart for study in a few days.> Regards,> sujatkaram.> regards,> sujatkaram. > @gro ups.com, "TW" tw853@ wrote:> >> > Dear Friends,> > Here are some charts to try it on and more can be provided.> > http://www.astro. com/astro- databank/ Yogananda% 2C_Paramahansa> > http://www.astro. com/astro- databank/ Nityananda> > http://www.astro. com/astro- databank/ Ramakrishna> > http://www.astro. com/astro- databank/ Sivananda% 2C_Swami> > http://www.astro. com/astro- databank/ Vivekananda% 2C_Swami> > http://www.astro. com/astro- databank/ Rajneesh% 2C_Bhagwan_ Shree> > http://www.astro. com/astro- databank/ Saraswati% 2C_Swami_ Paramananda> > Regards,> > TW> > > > > > @gro ups.com, "TW" <tw853@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Friends,> > > It can be tested on the practical charts to see whether it works or not.> > > Sanyasi: if 1CSL signifies houses 3,10,12,and preferably connected with > > > Sa, (9), during DBA jointly signifying 3,10,12, and preferably connected> > > with Sa> > > [3= mental trend, ability, forsake home forever, (9= tapas, karmic>

> > influence, divine worship, moral), 10= Parlok Sadhna, Karmasthana,> > > regular practice of spirituality, action, 12= directed towards Moksha or> > > salvation, worships, emancipation, renunciation, service to others;> > > Saturn= inasoonuh, seclusion, penance, renunciation, concentration,> > > meditation, karaka for sanyasa]> > > Regards,> > > TW> > > > > > > > > @gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan> > > <sunaparantha@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Sujatkaram ji,> > > >> > > > Thank you very much for the feed back.> > > >> > > > The rule I have given is from an old KP magazine and I have not tested> > > this yet.> > > > Although it has not been tested, it should be

correct as it is from a> > > senior's hand at the time of the Late Guruji KSK.> > > > We shall test it and try to find out mre detail on it pl.> > > >> > > > With due regards> > > >> > > > Kalyam> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > sujatkaram sujatkaram@> > > > @gro ups.com> > > > Tue, October 13, 2009 9:54:02 PM> > > > Re: sannyasa> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Mr.Kalyanji,> > > > Respected Sir,> > > > What Mr. Punitji has put in a nutshell has nicely been explained by> > > you extensively point by

point in 4/5 paragraphs followed by a general> > > rule . Thanks.> > > > I am afraid I shall not be able to express myself properly as regards> > > my thoughts but somehow I feel that the different points explained in 4> > > or 5 paragraphs are too extensive in nature to be covered by the> > > general rule given later. I mean the rule falls too short .> > > > These are not comments but only a Learner,s thoughts.> > > > Regards,> > > > sujat karambelkar. @gro ups.com, "Suprakash> > > Ghosh" <suprakash.ghosh@ ...> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Though I have not tested it yet on actual charts, my sense tells me> > > that there must be connection of SattaGuna in the chart..may be satta> > > guna planets play a vital role.> > > >

>> > > > > Regards> > > > >> > > > > Suprakash> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > -> > > > > Sunaparantha Kalyan> > > > > @gro ups.com> > > > > Monday, October 12, 2009 8:13 PM> > > > > Re: sannyasa> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Laksmi ji,> > > > >> > > > > In addition to the detailed explanation of Sri Punit ji, on> > > Sanyasi, I wish to add some facts as,> > > > >> > > > > Sanyasi is a person who wish to give up all his worldly> > > connections, especially DESIRE or Thanha.> >

> > > For this one must have a good mental development. That is the> > > first qualification to be a sanyasi. So first of all we must check the> > > state of the mental development of a native by the Asc.(Lagna).> > > > > If the Sub Lord of the Lagna is a significator for 3rd cusp, the> > > native may have a good deveopment of his mental qualities.> > > > > If a person is leaving from his social life to reverant life or> > > sanyasi, he must be a religious minded.> > > > > It denotes the CSL of 10th. If the Sub lord of the 10th, is in the> > > 5th he is a religious minded person.> > > > >> > > > > At the same time the desire of more care towards Supermundane or> > > Paralokasadhanam, he is a person with despondency of the worldy matters> > > or no

satisfaction of the current life. This could be found if the CSL> > > of the 12 is a significator for 12th.> > > > >> > > > > The Karaka planet for giving up of the worldly connection is> > > Saturn.> > > > >> > > > > Hence all of these should be checked with a cahrt to make a> > > decision for attaining to Sanyasi.> > > > >> > > > > General Rule for Sanyasi is - " If the Sub lord of the Ascendant > > > is connected with the house 3,10 and 12 it is in any manner connection> > > with Saturn, the native will become a Sanyasi.> > > > >> > > > > These are the facts what I have learnt and If I am wrong Seniors> > > may put us the light.> > > > >> > > > > Regards> > > >

>> > > > > Sunaparantha Kalyan> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -> > > > > Punit Pandey punitp@> > > > > @gro ups.com> > > > > Sun, October 11, 2009 4:35:14 PM> > > > > Re: sannyasa> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Lakshmi ji,> > > > >> > > > > Some notes for spiritual life from 3rd reader (page 236-238/ sixth> > > edition - 1992) -> > > > > a.. Benefics in 4th in Nakshatra and Sub of another benefic> > > makes one sincere> > > > > b.. Moon in Saturn's sub is good for concentration/ meditation.> > > > > c.. Mars connected with Ascendant makes one arrogant and hence> > > not good for spiritual progress> > > > > d.. Mars in Saturn's sub makes one simple and unassuming, good> > > for spiritual progress> > > > > e.. 5th house connection with Jupiter shows initiation> > > > > f.. Saturn in 3rd shows interruption> > > > > g.. 10th house shows yoga, karma, yagna etc.> > > > > h.. 11th house shows progress and success> > > > > I guess when you mentioned sanyasa, you mentioned it from the> > > spirituality point of view only.> > > > >> > > > > Thanks & Regards,> > > > >> > > > > Punit Pandey> > >

> >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 3:45 PM, Lakshmi Muthuswamy> > > lakmuthu (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > I do not know mch about the significators although I know> > > something about planets and rashi and dasha bhukti.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > What signifies sannyasa in a horoscope according to kpsystem?> > > > >> > > > > Regards> > > > > Lakshmi> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __> > > > > > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the

best spam protection around> > > > http://mail. > > > >> > >> >>

India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.

Dear Sujata ji,

1. I think it is not the problem with the right top of http://www.astrosage.com/

to click " Free Kundli Software " to go to MyKundli, where you can go straight by

the link: http://www.mykundali.com/.

2. Regarding the ADB chart calculated by Astrodienst (astro.com),

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Yogananda,_Paramahansa

on the top right hand side above the Yogananda's picture, there is a round small

chart. Under this chart,

Paramahansa Yogananda there are three lines as below:

natal chart (Placidus)

natal chart English style (Equal houses)

3. Pl click the 2nd line " natal chart (Placidus)' to get the chart in sayana

positions. On top of this chart, on the left side name, DOB, POB, long & lat

are shown, and on the right side the following three figures of time are shown:

(Birth) Time --20:38

Universal Time 15:04:32 (GMT)

Sid. Time-------3: 39:43

4. The IST = 15:04:32 + 5:30:00 = 20:34:32 can be used with IST TZ 5:30 (or

5.50). (If the SW allows to enter 0.0 TZ, the Universal Time 15:04:32 (GMT) can

be entered into the SW)

5. If you want, you can adjust the log & lat as given by the ADB chart.

6. The main check point is the Sid. Time-------3:39:43, which is supposed to get

and there may be a slight difference in seconds, otherwise you have to recheck

the birth data entry. If Sid. Time is correct, you will get the correct nirayana

Asc, which is more or less equal to the sayana Asc (given below its natal chart)

minus KPNA.

7. In the case of natal chart (Placidus) of ---

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Nityananda

(Birth) Time -- 9:00

Universal Time--3:30 (GMT)

Sid. Time-------9:14:40

IST = 3:30 + 5:30 = 9:00 for IST TZ 5:30.

Regards,

TW

, sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:

>

> Dear TWjiI could't locate the right top of the point

> regards

> Sujata

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> TW <tw853

>

> Fri, 23 October, 2009 9:06:18 PM

>

>

> Dear Sujatkaram ji,

> 1. I am not guruji and we are all KP brothers and friends to help each other

to learn KP.

> 2. By clicking " Free Kundli SW " at the right top of AstroSage, pl go

" MyKundli " which is more flexible to enter the chart details.

> 3. Pl click " natal chart (Placidus) " under the chart on the top right hand

side and the chart details will appear. Next to the birth details, you will see

the following three figures:

> (Birth) Time --20:38

> Universal Time 15:04:32 (GMT)

> Sid. Time-------3: 39:43

> 4. The easy way is to use IST and IST TZ. So add 5:30 to 15:04:32= 20:34:32,

which is to be entered as TOB. After entering the POB, you can adjust one minute

difference in latitude.

> 5. You will get the initial output as follows. The checking point is Sid Time

and it's okay as the difference is only two seconds.

>

>

> Person Details

> Sex Male

> Date of birth 5 : 1 : 1893

> Time of Birth 20 : 34 : 32

> Day of birth Thursday

> Ishtkaal 034-30-40

> Place of Birth Gorakhpur

> Country India

> Time Zone 5.5

> Latitude 26 : 45 : N

> Longitude 83 : 22 : E

> Local Time 00.03.27

> War Time Correction 00.00.00

> LMT at Birth 20.31.04

> GMT at Birth 1.32.32

> Tithi Chaturthi

> Hindu Week Day Thursday

> Paksha Krishna

> Yoga Priti

> Karan Bav

> Sunrise 06.46.15

> Sunset 17.17.22

> Day Duration 10.31.06

> Ayanamsa

> Ayanamsa Name 022-16-23

> KP Ayan

> Obliquity 023-27-11

> Sideral Time 03.39.41

>

>

> KP Planets & Cusps

> Balance Of Dasha : KETU 5 Y 2 M 30 D

> Planets

> PLANET

> DEGREE

> RAS-NAK-SUB- SS

> Ret/Dir

> SUN 263-18-47 JUP-VEN-SAT- MAR Direct

> MOON 123-20-05 SUN-KET-SUN- SAT Direct

> MARS 343-24-39 JUP-SAT-RAH- JUP Direct

> MERCURY 241-01-34 JUP-KET-VEN- VEN Direct

> JUPITER 353-57-06 JUP-MER-MAR- VEN Direct

> VENUS 234-50-37 MAR-MER-RAH- SAT Direct

> SATURN 170-18-40 MER-MON-KET- SAT Direct

> RAHU 011-59-13 MAR-KET-MER- VEN Retrograde

> KETU 191-59-13 VEN-RAH-SAT- RAH Retrograde

> URANUS 197-45-05 VEN-RAH-SUN- JUP Direct

> NEPTUNE 046-38-43 VEN-MON-SAT- VEN Retrograde

> PLUTO 045-51-42 VEN-MON-SAT- SAT Retrograde

> Bhav

> CUSP

> DEGREE

> RAS-NAK-SUB- SS

> 1 126-35-36 SUN-KET-RAH- MER

> 2 152-54-05 MER-SUN-JUP- RAH

> 3 182-50-04 VEN-MAR-VEN- VEN

> 4 214-56-16 MAR-SAT-SAT- RAH

> 5 246-55-55 JUP-KET-RAH- VEN

> 6 277-36-05 SAT-SUN-KET- SAT

> 7 306-35-36 SAT-MAR-MON- VEN

> 8 332-54-05 JUP-JUP-RAH- VEN

> 9 002-50-04 MAR-KET-VEN- MER

> 10 034-56-16 VEN-SUN-SAT- JUP

> 11 066-55-55 MER-RAH-RAH- RAH

> 12 097-36-05 MON-SAT-KET- MON

> 6. Given there the Sayana Asc Le 28:52:17 minus KPNA 022-16-23 = Nirayana Asc

Le 06:35:54, and we got Asc Le 06:35:36, no significant difference.

>

>

> Planet Signification

> Planets Houses

> SUN 1 3 4 5 10

> MOON 3 12

> MARS 2 4 6 7 8 9

> MERCURY 2 3 4 11

> JUPITER 2 4 5 8 11

> VENUS 2 3 4 10 11

> SATURN 2 6 7 12

> RAHU 3 9

> KETU 3 9

> 7. A part of my study is given below.

>

>

> Sannyasi KP Rule

>

> If 1st cuspal sub lord (CSL) signifies houses 3,10,12, (9) and connected with

Sa in any way, one can become sannyasa,

> during DBAS jointly signifying 3,10,12, and preferably connected with Sa in

any

> way. (KP House Grouping- 5, in KPE-zine January 2008)

>

> [3= mental trend, ability, forsake home forever, (9= tapas,

> karmic influence, divine worship, moral), 10= Parlok Sadhna, Karmasthana,

> salvation, worships, emancipation, renunciation, service to others; Saturn=

> inasoonuh, seclusion, penance, renunciation, concentration, meditation, karaka

> for sannyasi]

>

> Analysis of the 1Cuspal

> Sub Lord of Ten Sannyasis

> Sn 1CSL Its Star Its Sub Signifi-

> cation Sa Con-

> nection Mo-Sa

> Connect

> 1 Ra(9), Sgl

> Ma+(8,4-9) Ke(3), Aspt by

> Ma+(8,4,9),

> SglVe(4,3-10) Me(4,2-11) 3,10,---,9 Sgl &

> Aspt Ma

> Opp Sa Sa in Mo

> star

> 2 Sa(3,4-5) Mo(2,10) Ma+(9,2-7) 3,10,---,9 1CSL Sa Sa in Mo

> star

> 3 Ve+(2,5,10)

> Ve is 1,2,7CSL Sa(9,1-2) Ve+(2,5,10)

> Ve 1,2,7CSL --,10,---,9 Star is

> Sa No

> 4 Ve(3,5-12) Mo(10,2) Ra(2),Conj

> Sa(1,8-9),

> Ma(1,6-11)

> Stl Ma(2,1-4),

> Sgl Mo(10,2) 3,10,12,9 Sub

> connects

> to Sa Sa Aspt

> Mo

> (10th)

>

> + planets without having any planets in their stars

>

> 1. Paramahansa

> Yogananda, Asc Le 06:35:51, KPNA 22:16:25, , all by KPAstro 3.5

> 2. Nityannanda,

> Asc Li 22:04:04, KPNA 23:14:49

> 3. Ramakrishna,

> Asc Cp 08:18:24, KPNA 21:28:47

> 4. Swami

> Sivananda, Asc Ge 27:22:30, KPNA 22:11:57

>

> 8. As a serious learner, pl let me know if you need any help whatever I can.

>

>

> Regards,

> TW

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com, " sujatkaram " <sujatkaram@ ..> wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > Respected Mr. TinWinGuruji,

> > Sir,

> > Mr. Subhash has aptly adressed you as Guruji and I too will do the same. I

have prepared the chart of Yogananda Paramhansa using AstroSage on-line software

as I have no other software.

> > The Lagna in my chart falls short by 46 minutes from that given by them. As

this variation does not change the Sublord of the ascedent it can be ignored.

> > If the ascedent given by them is retained then the Moon happens to be in

conjunction with Lagna. Will it make any difference?

> > Prima-facie it is found that the Sub. of the ascedent is significator of the

third house but not of the tenth and the twelfth houses.

> > It appears this chart does not confirm the rule mentioned by Mr. Kalyanji.

> > But the sub. of the 8th cusp is a strong significator of 12th house

indicating Moksha .

> > If you could spare a few minutes please correct me if I am wrong.

> > I will take the next chart for study in a few days.

> > Regards,

> > sujatkaram.

> > regards,

> > sujatkaram.

> > @gro ups.com, " TW " tw853@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Friends,

> > > Here are some charts to try it on and more can be provided.

> > > http://www.astro. com/astro- databank/ Yogananda% 2C_Paramahansa

> > > http://www.astro. com/astro- databank/ Nityananda

> > > http://www.astro. com/astro- databank/ Ramakrishna

> > > http://www.astro. com/astro- databank/ Sivananda% 2C_Swami

> > > http://www.astro. com/astro- databank/ Vivekananda% 2C_Swami

> > > http://www.astro. com/astro- databank/ Rajneesh% 2C_Bhagwan_ Shree

> > > http://www.astro. com/astro- databank/ Saraswati% 2C_Swami_ Paramananda

> > > Regards,

> > > TW

> > >

> > >

> > > @gro ups.com, " TW " <tw853@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Friends,

> > > > It can be tested on the practical charts to see whether it works or not.

> > > > Sanyasi: if 1CSL signifies houses 3,10,12,and preferably connected with

> > > > Sa, (9), during DBA jointly signifying 3,10,12, and preferably connected

> > > > with Sa

> > > > [3= mental trend, ability, forsake home forever, (9= tapas, karmic

> > > > influence, divine worship, moral), 10= Parlok Sadhna, Karmasthana,

> > > > regular practice of spirituality, action, 12= directed towards Moksha or

> > > > salvation, worships, emancipation, renunciation, service to others;

> > > > Saturn= inasoonuh, seclusion, penance, renunciation, concentration,

> > > > meditation, karaka for sanyasa]

> > > > Regards,

> > > > TW

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > @gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan

> > > > <sunaparantha@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Sujatkaram ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > Thank you very much for the feed back.

> > > > >

> > > > > The rule I have given is from an old KP magazine and I have not tested

> > > > this yet.

> > > > > Although it has not been tested, it should be correct as it is from a

> > > > senior's hand at the time of the Late Guruji KSK.

> > > > > We shall test it and try to find out mre detail on it pl.

> > > > >

> > > > > With due regards

> > > > >

> > > > > Kalyam

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > > sujatkaram sujatkaram@

> > > > > @gro ups.com

> > > > > Tue, October 13, 2009 9:54:02 PM

> > > > > Re: sannyasa

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Mr.Kalyanji,

> > > > > Respected Sir,

> > > > > What Mr. Punitji has put in a nutshell has nicely been explained by

> > > > you extensively point by point in 4/5 paragraphs followed by a general

> > > > rule . Thanks.

> > > > > I am afraid I shall not be able to express myself properly as regards

> > > > my thoughts but somehow I feel that the different points explained in 4

> > > > or 5 paragraphs are too extensive in nature to be covered by the

> > > > general rule given later. I mean the rule falls too short .

> > > > > These are not comments but only a Learner,s thoughts.

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > sujat karambelkar. @gro ups.com, " Suprakash

> > > > Ghosh " <suprakash.ghosh@ ...> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Though I have not tested it yet on actual charts, my sense tells me

> > > > that there must be connection of SattaGuna in the chart..may be satta

> > > > guna planets play a vital role.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Suprakash

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > -

> > > > > > Sunaparantha Kalyan

> > > > > > @gro ups.com

> > > > > > Monday, October 12, 2009 8:13 PM

> > > > > > Re: sannyasa

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Laksmi ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > In addition to the detailed explanation of Sri Punit ji, on

> > > > Sanyasi, I wish to add some facts as,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sanyasi is a person who wish to give up all his worldly

> > > > connections, especially DESIRE or Thanha.

> > > > > > For this one must have a good mental development. That is the

> > > > first qualification to be a sanyasi. So first of all we must check the

> > > > state of the mental development of a native by the Asc.(Lagna).

> > > > > > If the Sub Lord of the Lagna is a significator for 3rd cusp, the

> > > > native may have a good deveopment of his mental qualities.

> > > > > > If a person is leaving from his social life to reverant life or

> > > > sanyasi, he must be a religious minded.

> > > > > > It denotes the CSL of 10th. If the Sub lord of the 10th, is in the

> > > > 5th he is a religious minded person.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > At the same time the desire of more care towards Supermundane or

> > > > Paralokasadhanam, he is a person with despondency of the worldy matters

> > > > or no satisfaction of the current life. This could be found if the CSL

> > > > of the 12 is a significator for 12th.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The Karaka planet for giving up of the worldly connection is

> > > > Saturn.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Hence all of these should be checked with a cahrt to make a

> > > > decision for attaining to Sanyasi.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > General Rule for Sanyasi is - " If the Sub lord of the Ascendant

> > > > is connected with the house 3,10 and 12 it is in any manner connection

> > > > with Saturn, the native will become a Sanyasi.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > These are the facts what I have learnt and If I am wrong Seniors

> > > > may put us the light.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

> > > > > > Punit Pandey punitp@

> > > > > > @gro ups.com

> > > > > > Sun, October 11, 2009 4:35:14 PM

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Lakshmi ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Some notes for spiritual life from 3rd reader (page 236-238/ sixth

> > > > edition - 1992) -

> > > > > > a.. Benefics in 4th in Nakshatra and Sub of another benefic

> > > > makes one sincere

> > > > > > b.. Moon in Saturn's sub is good for concentration/ meditation.

> > > > > > c.. Mars connected with Ascendant makes one arrogant and hence

> > > > not good for spiritual progress

> > > > > > d.. Mars in Saturn's sub makes one simple and unassuming, good

> > > > for spiritual progress

> > > > > > e.. 5th house connection with Jupiter shows initiation

> > > > > > f.. Saturn in 3rd shows interruption

> > > > > > g.. 10th house shows yoga, karma, yagna etc.

> > > > > > h.. 11th house shows progress and success

> > > > > > I guess when you mentioned sanyasa, you mentioned it from the

> > > > spirituality point of view only.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thanks & Regards,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Punit Pandey

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 3:45 PM, Lakshmi Muthuswamy

> > > > lakmuthu (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I do not know mch about the significators although I know

> > > > something about planets and rashi and dasha bhukti.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > What signifies sannyasa in a horoscope according to kpsystem?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > Lakshmi

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > http://mail.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

> Try the new India Homepage.

http://in./trynew

>

Dear TWji Thamk you.Its a blessing to have u aroundRegardsSujataTW <tw853 Sent: Mon, 26 October, 2009 2:16:18 AM Re: sannyasa

Dear Sujata ji,

1. I think it is not the problem with the right top of http://www.astrosag e.com/ to click "Free Kundli Software" to go to MyKundli, where you can go straight by the link: http://www.mykundal i.com/.

2. Regarding the ADB chart calculated by Astrodienst (astro.com),

http://www.astro. com/astro- databank/ Yogananda, _Paramahansa

on the top right hand side above the Yogananda's picture, there is a round small chart. Under this chart,

Paramahansa Yogananda there are three lines as below:

natal chart (Placidus)

natal chart English style (Equal houses)

3. Pl click the 2nd line "natal chart (Placidus)' to get the chart in sayana positions. On top of this chart, on the left side name, DOB, POB, long & lat are shown, and on the right side the following three figures of time are shown:

(Birth) Time --20:38

Universal Time 15:04:32 (GMT)

Sid. Time-------3: 39:43

4. The IST = 15:04:32 + 5:30:00 = 20:34:32 can be used with IST TZ 5:30 (or 5.50). (If the SW allows to enter 0.0 TZ, the Universal Time 15:04:32 (GMT) can be entered into the SW)

5. If you want, you can adjust the log & lat as given by the ADB chart.

6. The main check point is the Sid. Time-------3: 39:43, which is supposed to get and there may be a slight difference in seconds, otherwise you have to recheck the birth data entry. If Sid. Time is correct, you will get the correct nirayana Asc, which is more or less equal to the sayana Asc (given below its natal chart) minus KPNA.

7. In the case of natal chart (Placidus) of ---

http://www.astro. com/astro- databank/ Nityananda

(Birth) Time -- 9:00

Universal Time--3:30 (GMT)

Sid. Time-------9: 14:40

IST = 3:30 + 5:30 = 9:00 for IST TZ 5:30.

Regards,

TW

@gro ups.com, sujata das <sujatadash1@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear TWjiI could't locate the right top of the point

> regards

> Sujata

>

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> TW <tw853

> @gro ups.com

> Fri, 23 October, 2009 9:06:18 PM

>

>

> Dear Sujatkaram ji,

> 1. I am not guruji and we are all KP brothers and friends to help each other to learn KP.

> 2. By clicking "Free Kundli SW" at the right top of AstroSage, pl go "MyKundli" which is more flexible to enter the chart details.

> 3. Pl click "natal chart (Placidus)" under the chart on the top right hand side and the chart details will appear. Next to the birth details, you will see the following three figures:

> Sid. Time-------3: 39:43

> 4. The easy way is to use IST and IST TZ. So add 5:30 to 15:04:32= 20:34:32, which is to be entered as TOB. After entering the POB, you can adjust one minute difference in latitude.

> 5. You will get the initial output as follows. The checking point is Sid Time and it's okay as the difference is only two seconds.

>

>

> Person Details

> Sex Male

> Date of birth 5 : 1 : 1893

> Time of Birth 20 : 34 : 32

> Day of birth Thursday

> Ishtkaal 034-30-40

> Place of Birth Gorakhpur

> Country India

> Time Zone 5.5

> Latitude 26 : 45 : N

> Longitude 83 : 22 : E

> Local Time 00.03.27

> War Time Correction 00.00.00

> LMT at Birth 20.31.04

> GMT at Birth 1.32.32

> Tithi Chaturthi

> Hindu Week Day Thursday

> Paksha Krishna

> Yoga Priti

> Karan Bav

> Sunrise 06.46.15

> Sunset 17.17.22

> Day Duration 10.31.06

> Ayanamsa

> KP Ayan

> Obliquity 023-27-11

> Sideral Time 03.39.41

>

>

> KP Planets & Cusps

> Planets

> PLANET

> DEGREE

> RAS-NAK-SUB- SS

> Ret/Dir

> SUN 263-18-47 JUP-VEN-SAT- MAR Direct

> MOON 123-20-05 SUN-KET-SUN- SAT Direct

> MARS 343-24-39 JUP-SAT-RAH- JUP Direct

> MERCURY 241-01-34 JUP-KET-VEN- VEN Direct

> JUPITER 353-57-06 JUP-MER-MAR- VEN Direct

> VENUS 234-50-37 MAR-MER-RAH- SAT Direct

> SATURN 170-18-40 MER-MON-KET- SAT Direct

> RAHU 011-59-13 MAR-KET-MER- VEN Retrograde

> KETU 191-59-13 VEN-RAH-SAT- RAH Retrograde

> URANUS 197-45-05 VEN-RAH-SUN- JUP Direct

> NEPTUNE 046-38-43 VEN-MON-SAT- VEN Retrograde

> PLUTO 045-51-42 VEN-MON-SAT- SAT Retrograde

> Bhav

> CUSP

> DEGREE

> RAS-NAK-SUB- SS

> 1 126-35-36 SUN-KET-RAH- MER

> 2 152-54-05 MER-SUN-JUP- RAH

> 3 182-50-04 VEN-MAR-VEN- VEN

> 4 214-56-16 MAR-SAT-SAT- RAH

> 5 246-55-55 JUP-KET-RAH- VEN

> 6 277-36-05 SAT-SUN-KET- SAT

> 7 306-35-36 SAT-MAR-MON- VEN

> 8 332-54-05 JUP-JUP-RAH- VEN

> 9 002-50-04 MAR-KET-VEN- MER

> 10 034-56-16 VEN-SUN-SAT- JUP

> 11 066-55-55 MER-RAH-RAH- RAH

> 12 097-36-05 MON-SAT-KET- MON

> 6. Given there the Sayana Asc Le 28:52:17 minus KPNA 022-16-23 = Nirayana Asc Le 06:35:54, and we got Asc Le 06:35:36, no significant difference.

>

>

> Planet Signification

> Planets Houses

> SUN 1 3 4 5 10

> MOON 3 12

> MARS 2 4 6 7 8 9

> MERCURY 2 3 4 11

> JUPITER 2 4 5 8 11

> VENUS 2 3 4 10 11

> SATURN 2 6 7 12

> RAHU 3 9

> KETU 3 9

>

>

> Sannyasi KP Rule

>

> If 1st cuspal sub lord (CSL) signifies houses 3,10,12, (9) and connected with Sa in any way, one can become sannyasa,

> during DBAS jointly signifying 3,10,12, and preferably connected with Sa in any

> way. (KP House Grouping- 5, in KPE-zine January 2008)

>

> [3= mental trend, ability, forsake home forever, (9= tapas,

> karmic influence, divine worship, moral), 10= Parlok Sadhna, Karmasthana,

> salvation, worships, emancipation, renunciation, service to others; Saturn=

> inasoonuh, seclusion, penance, renunciation, concentration, meditation, karaka

> for sannyasi]

>

> Analysis of the 1Cuspal

> Sub Lord of Ten Sannyasis

> Sn 1CSL Its Star Its Sub Signifi-

> cation Sa Con-

> nection Mo-Sa

> Connect

> 1 Ra(9), Sgl

> Ma+(8,4-9) Ke(3), Aspt by

> Ma+(8,4,9),

> SglVe(4,3-10) Me(4,2-11) 3,10,---,9 Sgl &

> Aspt Ma

> Opp Sa Sa in Mo

> star

> 2 Sa(3,4-5) Mo(2,10) Ma+(9,2-7) 3,10,---,9 1CSL Sa Sa in Mo

> star

> 3 Ve+(2,5,10)

> Ve is 1,2,7CSL Sa(9,1-2) Ve+(2,5,10)

> Ve 1,2,7CSL --,10,---,9 Star is

> Sa No

> 4 Ve(3,5-12) Mo(10,2) Ra(2),Conj

> Sa(1,8-9),

> Ma(1,6-11)

> Stl Ma(2,1-4),

> Sgl Mo(10,2) 3,10,12,9 Sub

> connects

> to Sa Sa Aspt

> Mo

> (10th)

>

>

> 1. Paramahansa

> Yogananda, Asc Le 06:35:51, KPNA 22:16:25, , all by KPAstro 3.5

> 2. Nityannanda,

> Asc Li 22:04:04, KPNA 23:14:49

> 3. Ramakrishna,

> Asc Cp 08:18:24, KPNA 21:28:47

> 4. Swami

> Sivananda, Asc Ge 27:22:30, KPNA 22:11:57

>

> 8. As a serious learner, pl let me know if you need any help whatever I can.

>

>

> Regards,

> TW

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com, "sujatkaram" <sujatkaram@ ..> wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > Sir,

> > Mr. Subhash has aptly adressed you as Guruji and I too will do the same. I have prepared the chart of Yogananda Paramhansa using AstroSage on-line software as I have no other software.

> > The Lagna in my chart falls short by 46 minutes from that given by them. As this variation does not change the Sublord of the ascedent it can be ignored.

> > If the ascedent given by them is retained then the Moon happens to be in conjunction with Lagna. Will it make any difference?

> > Prima-facie it is found that the Sub. of the ascedent is significator of the third house but not of the tenth and the twelfth houses.

> > It appears this chart does not confirm the rule mentioned by Mr. Kalyanji.

> > But the sub. of the 8th cusp is a strong significator of 12th house indicating Moksha .

> > Regards,

> > sujatkaram.

> > regards,

> > sujatkaram.

> > @gro ups.com, "TW" tw853@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Friends,

> > > http://www.astro. com/astro- databank/ Yogananda% 2C_Paramahansa

> > > http://www.astro. com/astro- databank/ Nityananda

> > > http://www.astro. com/astro- databank/ Ramakrishna

> > > http://www.astro. com/astro- databank/ Sivananda% 2C_Swami

> > > http://www.astro. com/astro- databank/ Vivekananda% 2C_Swami

> > > http://www.astro. com/astro- databank/ Rajneesh% 2C_Bhagwan_ Shree

> > > http://www.astro. com/astro- databank/ Saraswati% 2C_Swami_ Paramananda

> > > Regards,

> > > TW

> > >

> > >

> > > @gro ups.com, "TW" <tw853@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Friends,

> > > > It can be tested on the practical charts to see whether it works or not.

> > > > Sanyasi: if 1CSL signifies houses 3,10,12,and preferably connected with

> > > > Sa, (9), during DBA jointly signifying 3,10,12, and preferably connected

> > > > with Sa

> > > > regular practice of spirituality, action, 12= directed towards Moksha or

> > > > salvation, worships, emancipation, renunciation, service to others;

> > > > Saturn= inasoonuh, seclusion, penance, renunciation, concentration,

> > > > Regards,

> > > > TW

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > @gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan

> > > > <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > The rule I have given is from an old KP magazine and I have not tested

> > > > this yet.

> > > > > Although it has not been tested, it should be correct as it is from a

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Kalyam

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > > @gro ups.com

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Mr.Kalyanji,

> > > > > Respected Sir,

> > > > > What Mr. Punitji has put in a nutshell has nicely been explained by

> > > > you extensively point by point in 4/5 paragraphs followed by a general

> > > > rule . Thanks.

> > > > > I am afraid I shall not be able to express myself properly as regards

> > > > my thoughts but somehow I feel that the different points explained in 4

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > sujat karambelkar. @gro ups.com, "Suprakash

> > > > Ghosh" <suprakash.ghosh@ ...> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Though I have not tested it yet on actual charts, my sense tells me

> > > > that there must be connection of SattaGuna in the chart..may be satta

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Suprakash

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > -

> > > > > > @gro ups.com

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > For this one must have a good mental development. That is the

> > > > first qualification to be a sanyasi. So first of all we must check the

> > > > > > If the Sub Lord of the Lagna is a significator for 3rd cusp, the

> > > > > > If a person is leaving from his social life to reverant life or

> > > > > > It denotes the CSL of 10th. If the Sub lord of the 10th, is in the

> > > > > >

> > > > > > At the same time the desire of more care towards Supermundane or

> > > > Paralokasadhanam, he is a person with despondency of the worldy matters

> > > > or no satisfaction of the current life. This could be found if the CSL

> > > > > >

> > > > Saturn.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > General Rule for Sanyasi is - " If the Sub lord of the Ascendant

> > > > is connected with the house 3,10 and 12 it is in any manner connection

> > > > > >

> > > > > > These are the facts what I have learnt and If I am wrong Seniors

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

> > > > > > @gro ups.com

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Some notes for spiritual life from 3rd reader (page 236-238/ sixth

> > > > > > a.. Benefics in 4th in Nakshatra and Sub of another benefic

> > > > > > b.. Moon in Saturn's sub is good for concentration/ meditation.

> > > > > > c.. Mars connected with Ascendant makes one arrogant and hence

> > > > > > d.. Mars in Saturn's sub makes one simple and unassuming, good

> > > > > > I guess when you mentioned sanyasa, you mentioned it from the

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Punit Pandey

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > What signifies sannyasa in a horoscope according to kpsystem?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > Lakshmi

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > http://mail.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

> Try the new India Homepage. http://in.. com/trynew

>

Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.

Hi

I had sanyasa yoga bestowed me to be Bachular, i took decision not to get marry at the age of 11.

My lagna lord/sub lord is Saturn lord of lagna and 12th, placed at 8th in the star of Jupiter Lord of 2nd and 11th placed at 5th.

Saturn in the sub of Mercury lord of 5th and 8th at 3rd in the star of the Sun lord of 7th at 2nd.

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara

TW <tw853 Sent: Mon, 26 October, 2009 2:16:18 AM Re: sannyasa

Dear Sujata ji,1. I think it is not the problem with the right top of http://www.astrosag e.com/ to click "Free Kundli Software" to go to MyKundli, where you can go straight by the link: http://www.mykundal i.com/.2. Regarding the ADB chart calculated by Astrodienst (astro.com), http://www.astro. com/astro- databank/ Yogananda, _Paramahansaon the top right hand side above the Yogananda's picture, there is a round small chart. Under this chart,Paramahansa Yogananda there are three lines as below:natal chart (Placidus)natal chart English style (Equal houses)3. Pl click the 2nd line "natal chart (Placidus)' to get the chart in sayana positions. On top of this chart, on the left

side name, DOB, POB, long & lat are shown, and on the right side the following three figures of time are shown:(Birth) Time --20:38Universal Time 15:04:32 (GMT)Sid. Time-------3: 39:434. The IST = 15:04:32 + 5:30:00 = 20:34:32 can be used with IST TZ 5:30 (or 5.50). (If the SW allows to enter 0.0 TZ, the Universal Time 15:04:32 (GMT) can be entered into the SW)5. If you want, you can adjust the log & lat as given by the ADB chart. 6. The main check point is the Sid. Time-------3: 39:43, which is supposed to get and there may be a slight difference in seconds, otherwise you have to recheck the birth data entry. If Sid. Time is correct, you will get the correct nirayana Asc, which is more or less equal to the sayana Asc (given below its natal chart) minus KPNA. 7. In the case of natal chart (Placidus) of ---http://www.astro. com/astro- databank/ Nityananda (Birth) Time -- 9:00Universal Time--3:30 (GMT)Sid. Time-------9: 14:40IST = 3:30 + 5:30 = 9:00 for IST TZ 5:30.Regards,TW@gro ups.com, sujata das <sujatadash1@ ...> wrote:>> Dear TWjiI could't locate the right top of the point> regards> Sujata> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> TW <tw853> @gro ups.com> Fri, 23 October, 2009 9:06:18 PM> Re: sannyasa> > > Dear Sujatkaram ji,> 1. I am not guruji

and we are all KP brothers and friends to help each other to learn KP.> 2. By clicking "Free Kundli SW" at the right top of AstroSage, pl go "MyKundli" which is more flexible to enter the chart details.> 3. Pl click "natal chart (Placidus)" under the chart on the top right hand side and the chart details will appear. Next to the birth details, you will see the following three figures:> (Birth) Time --20:38> Universal Time 15:04:32 (GMT)> Sid. Time-------3: 39:43> 4. The easy way is to use IST and IST TZ. So add 5:30 to 15:04:32= 20:34:32, which is to be entered as TOB. After entering the POB, you can adjust one minute difference in latitude. > 5. You will get the initial output as follows. The checking point is Sid Time and it's okay as the difference is only two seconds.> > > Person Details> Sex Male > Date of birth 5 : 1 : 1893 > Time of Birth 20 : 34 : 32

> Day of birth Thursday > Ishtkaal 034-30-40 > Place of Birth Gorakhpur > Country India > Time Zone 5.5 > Latitude 26 : 45 : N > Longitude 83 : 22 : E > Local Time 00.03.27 > War Time Correction 00.00.00 > LMT at Birth 20.31.04 > GMT at Birth 1.32.32 > Tithi Chaturthi > Hindu Week Day Thursday > Paksha Krishna > Yoga Priti > Karan Bav > Sunrise 06.46.15 > Sunset 17.17.22 > Day Duration 10.31.06 > Ayanamsa> Ayanamsa Name 022-16-23 > KP Ayan > Obliquity 023-27-11 > Sideral Time 03.39.41 > > > KP Planets & Cusps> Balance Of Dasha : KETU 5 Y 2 M 30 D > Planets > PLANET> DEGREE> RAS-NAK-SUB- SS> Ret/Dir> SUN 263-18-47 JUP-VEN-SAT- MAR Direct > MOON 123-20-05 SUN-KET-SUN- SAT Direct > MARS 343-24-39

JUP-SAT-RAH- JUP Direct > MERCURY 241-01-34 JUP-KET-VEN- VEN Direct > JUPITER 353-57-06 JUP-MER-MAR- VEN Direct > VENUS 234-50-37 MAR-MER-RAH- SAT Direct > SATURN 170-18-40 MER-MON-KET- SAT Direct > RAHU 011-59-13 MAR-KET-MER- VEN Retrograde > KETU 191-59-13 VEN-RAH-SAT- RAH Retrograde > URANUS 197-45-05 VEN-RAH-SUN- JUP Direct > NEPTUNE 046-38-43 VEN-MON-SAT- VEN Retrograde > PLUTO 045-51-42 VEN-MON-SAT- SAT Retrograde > Bhav > CUSP> DEGREE> RAS-NAK-SUB- SS> 1 126-35-36 SUN-KET-RAH- MER > 2 152-54-05 MER-SUN-JUP- RAH > 3 182-50-04 VEN-MAR-VEN- VEN > 4 214-56-16 MAR-SAT-SAT- RAH > 5 246-55-55 JUP-KET-RAH- VEN > 6 277-36-05 SAT-SUN-KET- SAT > 7 306-35-36 SAT-MAR-MON- VEN > 8 332-54-05 JUP-JUP-RAH- VEN > 9 002-50-04 MAR-KET-VEN- MER > 10 034-56-16 VEN-SUN-SAT- JUP > 11 066-55-55

MER-RAH-RAH- RAH > 12 097-36-05 MON-SAT-KET- MON > 6. Given there the Sayana Asc Le 28:52:17 minus KPNA 022-16-23 = Nirayana Asc Le 06:35:54, and we got Asc Le 06:35:36, no significant difference.> > > Planet Signification> Planets Houses > SUN 1 3 4 5 10 > MOON 3 12 > MARS 2 4 6 7 8 9 > MERCURY 2 3 4 11 > JUPITER 2 4 5 8 11 > VENUS 2 3 4 10 11 > SATURN 2 6 7 12 > RAHU 3 9 > KETU 3 9 > 7. A part of my study is given below.> > > Sannyasi KP Rule> > If 1st cuspal sub lord (CSL) signifies houses 3,10,12, (9) and connected with Sa in any way, one can become sannyasa,> during DBAS jointly signifying 3,10,12, and preferably connected with Sa in any> way. (KP House Grouping- 5, in KPE-zine January 2008)> > [3= mental trend, ability, forsake home forever, (9= tapas,> karmic

influence, divine worship, moral), 10= Parlok Sadhna, Karmasthana,> regular practice of spirituality, action, 12= directed towards Moksha or> salvation, worships, emancipation, renunciation, service to others; Saturn=> inasoonuh, seclusion, penance, renunciation, concentration, meditation, karaka> for sannyasi]> > Analysis of the 1Cuspal> Sub Lord of Ten Sannyasis> Sn 1CSL Its Star Its Sub Signifi-> cation Sa Con-> nection Mo-Sa> Connect > 1 Ra(9), Sgl> Ma+(8,4-9) Ke(3), Aspt by> Ma+(8,4,9),> SglVe(4,3-10) Me(4,2-11) 3,10,---,9 Sgl & > Aspt Ma> Opp Sa Sa in Mo> star > 2 Sa(3,4-5) Mo(2,10) Ma+(9,2-7) 3,10,---,9 1CSL Sa Sa in Mo> star > 3 Ve+(2,5,10)> Ve is 1,2,7CSL Sa(9,1-2) Ve+(2,5,10)> Ve 1,2,7CSL --,10,---,9 Star is> Sa No > 4 Ve(3,5-12) Mo(10,2) Ra(2),Conj>

Sa(1,8-9),> Ma(1,6-11)> Stl Ma(2,1-4),> Sgl Mo(10,2) 3,10,12,9 Sub> connects> to Sa Sa Aspt> Mo > (10th) > > + planets without having any planets in their stars> > 1. Paramahansa> Yogananda, Asc Le 06:35:51, KPNA 22:16:25, , all by KPAstro 3.5 > 2. Nityannanda,> Asc Li 22:04:04, KPNA 23:14:49> 3. Ramakrishna,> Asc Cp 08:18:24, KPNA 21:28:47> 4. Swami> Sivananda, Asc Ge 27:22:30, KPNA 22:11:57> > 8. As a serious learner, pl let me know if you need any help whatever I can.> > > Regards,> TW> > > > @gro ups.com, "sujatkaram" <sujatkaram@ ..> wrote:> >> > > > > > Respected Mr. TinWinGuruji,> > Sir,> > Mr. Subhash has aptly adressed you as Guruji and I too will do the same. I

have prepared the chart of Yogananda Paramhansa using AstroSage on-line software as I have no other software. > > The Lagna in my chart falls short by 46 minutes from that given by them. As this variation does not change the Sublord of the ascedent it can be ignored. > > If the ascedent given by them is retained then the Moon happens to be in conjunction with Lagna. Will it make any difference? > > Prima-facie it is found that the Sub. of the ascedent is significator of the third house but not of the tenth and the twelfth houses.> > It appears this chart does not confirm the rule mentioned by Mr. Kalyanji. > > But the sub. of the 8th cusp is a strong significator of 12th house indicating Moksha . > > If you could spare a few minutes please correct me if I am wrong.> > I will take the next chart for study in a few days.> > Regards,> > sujatkaram.> >

regards,> > sujatkaram. > > @gro ups.com, "TW" tw853@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Friends,> > > Here are some charts to try it on and more can be provided.> > > http://www.astro. com/astro- databank/ Yogananda% 2C_Paramahansa> > > http://www.astro. com/astro- databank/ Nityananda> > > http://www.astro. com/astro- databank/ Ramakrishna> > > http://www.astro. com/astro- databank/ Sivananda% 2C_Swami> > > http://www.astro. com/astro- databank/ Vivekananda% 2C_Swami> > > http://www.astro. com/astro- databank/ Rajneesh% 2C_Bhagwan_ Shree> > > http://www.astro. com/astro- databank/ Saraswati% 2C_Swami_ Paramananda> > > Regards,> > > TW> > > > > > > > > @gro ups.com, "TW" <tw853@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Friends,> > > > It can be tested on the practical charts to see whether it works or not.> > > > Sanyasi: if 1CSL signifies houses 3,10,12,and preferably connected with > > > > Sa, (9), during DBA jointly signifying 3,10,12, and preferably connected> > > > with Sa> > > > [3= mental trend, ability, forsake home forever, (9= tapas, karmic> > > > influence, divine worship, moral), 10= Parlok Sadhna, Karmasthana,>

> > > regular practice of spirituality, action, 12= directed towards Moksha or> > > > salvation, worships, emancipation, renunciation, service to others;> > > > Saturn= inasoonuh, seclusion, penance, renunciation, concentration,> > > > meditation, karaka for sanyasa]> > > > Regards,> > > > TW> > > > > > > > > > > > @gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan> > > > <sunaparantha@ > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Sujatkaram ji,> > > > >> > > > > Thank you very much for the feed back.> > > > >> > > > > The rule I have given is from an old KP magazine and I have not tested> > > > this yet.> > > > > Although it has not been tested, it should be

correct as it is from a> > > > senior's hand at the time of the Late Guruji KSK.> > > > > We shall test it and try to find out mre detail on it pl.> > > > >> > > > > With due regards> > > > >> > > > > Kalyam> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > > sujatkaram sujatkaram@> > > > > @gro ups.com> > > > > Tue, October 13, 2009 9:54:02 PM> > > > > Re: sannyasa> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Mr.Kalyanji,> > > > > Respected Sir,> > > > >

What Mr. Punitji has put in a nutshell has nicely been explained by> > > > you extensively point by point in 4/5 paragraphs followed by a general> > > > rule . Thanks.> > > > > I am afraid I shall not be able to express myself properly as regards> > > > my thoughts but somehow I feel that the different points explained in 4> > > > or 5 paragraphs are too extensive in nature to be covered by the> > > > general rule given later. I mean the rule falls too short .> > > > > These are not comments but only a Learner,s thoughts.> > > > > Regards,> > > > > sujat karambelkar. @gro ups.com, "Suprakash> > > > Ghosh" <suprakash.ghosh@ ...> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Though I have not tested it yet on actual charts, my sense

tells me> > > > that there must be connection of SattaGuna in the chart..may be satta> > > > guna planets play a vital role.> > > > > >> > > > > > Regards> > > > > >> > > > > > Suprakash> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > -> > > > > > Sunaparantha Kalyan> > > > > > @gro ups.com> > > > > > Monday, October 12, 2009 8:13 PM> > > > > > Re: sannyasa> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Laksmi ji,> > > > > >> > > > > > In addition to the detailed explanation of Sri Punit

ji, on> > > > Sanyasi, I wish to add some facts as,> > > > > >> > > > > > Sanyasi is a person who wish to give up all his worldly> > > > connections, especially DESIRE or Thanha.> > > > > > For this one must have a good mental development. That is the> > > > first qualification to be a sanyasi. So first of all we must check the> > > > state of the mental development of a native by the Asc.(Lagna).> > > > > > If the Sub Lord of the Lagna is a significator for 3rd cusp, the> > > > native may have a good deveopment of his mental qualities.> > > > > > If a person is leaving from his social life to reverant life or> > > > sanyasi, he must be a religious minded.> > > > > > It denotes the CSL of 10th. If the Sub lord of the 10th, is in

the> > > > 5th he is a religious minded person.> > > > > >> > > > > > At the same time the desire of more care towards Supermundane or> > > > Paralokasadhanam, he is a person with despondency of the worldy matters> > > > or no satisfaction of the current life. This could be found if the CSL> > > > of the 12 is a significator for 12th.> > > > > >> > > > > > The Karaka planet for giving up of the worldly connection is> > > > Saturn.> > > > > >> > > > > > Hence all of these should be checked with a cahrt to make a> > > > decision for attaining to Sanyasi.> > > > > >> > > > > > General Rule for Sanyasi is - " If the Sub lord of the Ascendant > > > > is connected with the

house 3,10 and 12 it is in any manner connection> > > > with Saturn, the native will become a Sanyasi.> > > > > >> > > > > > These are the facts what I have learnt and If I am wrong Seniors> > > > may put us the light.> > > > > >> > > > > > Regards> > > > > >> > > > > > Sunaparantha Kalyan> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -> > > > > > Punit Pandey punitp@> > > > > > @gro ups.com> > > > > > Sun, October 11, 2009 4:35:14 PM> > > > > > Re: sannyasa> > >

> > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Lakshmi ji,> > > > > >> > > > > > Some notes for spiritual life from 3rd reader (page 236-238/ sixth> > > > edition - 1992) -> > > > > > a.. Benefics in 4th in Nakshatra and Sub of another benefic> > > > makes one sincere> > > > > > b.. Moon in Saturn's sub is good for concentration/ meditation.> > > > > > c.. Mars connected with Ascendant makes one arrogant and hence> > > > not good for spiritual progress> > > > > > d.. Mars in Saturn's sub makes one simple and unassuming, good> > > > for spiritual progress> > > > > > e.. 5th house connection with Jupiter shows initiation> > > > > > f.. Saturn in 3rd

shows interruption> > > > > > g.. 10th house shows yoga, karma, yagna etc.> > > > > > h.. 11th house shows progress and success> > > > > > I guess when you mentioned sanyasa, you mentioned it from the> > > > spirituality point of view only.> > > > > >> > > > > > Thanks & Regards,> > > > > >> > > > > > Punit Pandey> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 3:45 PM, Lakshmi Muthuswamy> > > > lakmuthu (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > I do not know mch about the significators although I know> > > > something about planets and rashi and dasha bhukti.>

> > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > What signifies sannyasa in a horoscope according to kpsystem?> > > > > >> > > > > > Regards> > > > > > Lakshmi> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > http://mail. > > > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > > > Try the new India Homepage. http://in.. com/trynew>

India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.

• 2 weeks later...

Respected Shri. Tinwin Guruji,

Sir, Extremely sorry to give you trouble again but I foolishly messed up with

your message in which you had given links to the details of the six Indian

saints. I have wrongly deleted the mail. When I tried to go to the site of

Nityanandaji, I am getting some other Nityanandaji born in 1962. Will you please

forward the six links again sir?

Obliged,

sujatkaram

, " TW " <tw853 wrote:

>

> Dear Sujatkaram ji,

> 1. I am not guruji and we are all KP brothers and friends to help each

> other to learn KP.

> 2. By clicking " Free Kundli SW " at the right top of AstroSage, pl go

> " MyKundli " which is more flexible to enter the chart details.

> 3. Pl click " natal chart (Placidus) " under the chart on the top right

> hand side and the chart details will appear. Next to the birth details,

> you will see the following three figures:

> Sid. Time-------3:39:43

> 4. The easy way is to use IST and IST TZ. So add 5:30 to 15:04:32=

> 20:34:32, which is to be entered as TOB. After entering the POB, you can

> adjust one minute difference in latitude.

> 5. You will get the initial output as follows. The checking point is Sid

> Time and it's okay as the difference is only two seconds.

>

> Person Details Sex Male

> Date of birth 5 : 1 : 1893 Time of Birth

> 20 : 34 : 32 Day of birth Thursday

> Ishtkaal 034-30-40 Place of Birth

> Gorakhpur Country India

> Time Zone 5.5 Latitude 26 : 45 : N

> Longitude 83 : 22 : E Local Time

> 00.03.27 War Time Correction 00.00.00

> LMT at Birth 20.31.04 GMT at Birth

> 1.32.32 Tithi Chaturthi

> Hindu Week Day Thursday Paksha

> Krishna Yoga Priti

> Karan Bav Sunrise 06.46.15

> Sunset 17.17.22 Day Duration

> 10.31.06 Ayanamsa

> KP Ayan Obliquity 023-27-11

> Sideral Time 03.39.41

>

> KP Planets & Cusps

> Planets PLANETDEGREERAS-NAK-SUB-SSRet/Dir

> SUN 263-18-47 JUP-VEN-SAT-MAR Direct

> MOON 123-20-05 SUN-KET-SUN-SAT Direct

> MARS 343-24-39 JUP-SAT-RAH-JUP Direct

> MERCURY 241-01-34 JUP-KET-VEN-VEN Direct

> JUPITER 353-57-06 JUP-MER-MAR-VEN Direct

> VENUS 234-50-37 MAR-MER-RAH-SAT Direct

> SATURN 170-18-40 MER-MON-KET-SAT Direct

> RAHU 011-59-13 MAR-KET-MER-VEN Retrograde

> KETU 191-59-13 VEN-RAH-SAT-RAH Retrograde

> URANUS 197-45-05 VEN-RAH-SUN-JUP Direct

> NEPTUNE 046-38-43 VEN-MON-SAT-VEN

> Retrograde PLUTO 045-51-42

> VEN-MON-SAT-SAT Retrograde

> Bhav CUSPDEGREERAS-NAK-SUB-SS

> 1 126-35-36 SUN-KET-RAH-MER 2

> 152-54-05 MER-SUN-JUP-RAH 3

> 182-50-04 VEN-MAR-VEN-VEN 4

> 214-56-16 MAR-SAT-SAT-RAH 5

> 246-55-55 JUP-KET-RAH-VEN 6

> 277-36-05 SAT-SUN-KET-SAT 7

> 306-35-36 SAT-MAR-MON-VEN 8

> 332-54-05 JUP-JUP-RAH-VEN 9

> 002-50-04 MAR-KET-VEN-MER 10

> 034-56-16 VEN-SUN-SAT-JUP 11

> 066-55-55 MER-RAH-RAH-RAH 12

> 097-36-05 MON-SAT-KET-MON

> 6. Given there the Sayana Asc Le 28:52:17 minus KPNA 022-16-23 =

> Nirayana Asc Le 06:35:54, and we got Asc Le 06:35:36, no significant

> difference.

>

> Planet Signification

> Planets Houses SUN

> 1 3 4

> 5 10

> MOON 3 12

> MARS 2 4

> 6 7 8

> 9 MERCURY

> 2 3 4

> 11 JUPITER

> 2 4 5

> 8 11

> VENUS 2 3

> 4 10 11

> SATURN 2 6

> 7 12

> RAHU 3 9

> KETU 3 9

>

>

> Sannyasi KP Rule

>

>

>

> If 1st cuspal sub lord (CSL) signifies houses 3,10,12, (9) and connected

> with Sa in any way, one can become sannyasa, during DBAS jointly

> signifying 3,10,12, and preferably connected with Sa in any way. (KP

> House Grouping- 5, in KPE-zine January 2008)

>

>

>

> [3= mental trend, ability, forsake home forever, (9= tapas, karmic

> influence, divine worship, moral), 10= Parlok Sadhna, Karmasthana,

> salvation, worships, emancipation, renunciation, service to others;

> Saturn= inasoonuh, seclusion, penance, renunciation, concentration,

> meditation, karaka for sannyasi]

>

>

>

> Analysis of the 1Cuspal Sub Lord of Ten Sannyasis

>

> Sn

>

> 1CSL

>

> Its Star

>

> Its Sub

>

> Signifi-

>

> cation

>

> Sa Con-

>

> nection

>

> Mo-Sa

>

> Connect

>

> 1

>

> Ra(9), Sgl

>

> Ma+(8,4-9)

>

> Ke(3), Aspt by

>

> Ma+(8,4,9),

>

> SglVe(4,3-10)

>

> Me(4,2-11)

>

> 3,10,---,9

>

> Sgl &

>

> Aspt Ma

>

> Opp Sa

>

> Sa in Mo

>

> star

>

> 2

>

> Sa(3,4-5)

>

> Mo(2,10)

>

> Ma+(9,2-7)

>

> 3,10,---,9

>

> 1CSL Sa

>

> Sa in Mo

>

> star

>

> 3

>

> Ve+(2,5,10)

>

> Ve is 1,2,7CSL

>

> Sa(9,1-2)

>

> Ve+(2,5,10)

>

> Ve 1,2,7CSL

>

> --,10,---,9

>

> Star is

>

> Sa

>

> No

>

> 4

>

> Ve(3,5-12)

>

> Mo(10,2)

>

> Ra(2),Conj

>

> Sa(1,8-9),

>

> Ma(1,6-11)

>

> Stl Ma(2,1-4),

>

> Sgl Mo(10,2)

>

> 3,10,12,9

>

> Sub

>

> connects

>

> to Sa

>

> Sa Aspt

>

> Mo

>

> (10th)

>

>

>

>

>

>

> 1. Paramahansa Yogananda, Asc Le 06:35:51, KPNA 22:16:25, , all

> by KPAstro 3.5

>

> 2. Nityannanda, Asc Li 22:04:04, KPNA 23:14:49

>

> 3. Ramakrishna, Asc Cp 08:18:24, KPNA 21:28:47

>

> 4. Swami Sivananda, Asc Ge 27:22:30, KPNA 22:11:57

>

>

>

>

> 8. As a serious learner, pl let me know if you need any help whatever I

> can.

>

>

>

>

>

> Regards,

>

> TW

>

>

>

>

>

> , " sujatkaram " <sujatkaram@> wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > Sir,

> > Mr. Subhash has aptly adressed you as Guruji and I too will do the

> same. I have prepared the chart of Yogananda Paramhansa using AstroSage

> on-line software as I have no other software.

> > The Lagna in my chart falls short by 46 minutes from that given by

> them. As this variation does not change the Sublord of the ascedent it

> can be ignored.

> > If the ascedent given by them is retained then the Moon happens to be

> in conjunction with Lagna. Will it make any difference?

> > Prima-facie it is found that the Sub. of the ascedent is significator

> of the third house but not of the tenth and the twelfth houses.

> > It appears this chart does not confirm the rule mentioned by Mr.

> Kalyanji.

> > But the sub. of the 8th cusp is a strong significator of 12th house

> indicating Moksha .

> > Regards,

> > sujatkaram.

> > regards,

> > sujatkaram.

> > , " TW " tw853@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Friends,

> > > http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Yogananda%2C_Paramahansa

> > > http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Nityananda

> > > http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Ramakrishna

> > > http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Sivananda%2C_Swami

> > > http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Vivekananda%2C_Swami

> > > http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Rajneesh%2C_Bhagwan_Shree

> > > http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Saraswati%2C_Swami_Paramananda

> > > Regards,

> > > TW

> > >

> > >

> > > , " TW " <tw853@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Friends,

> > > > It can be tested on the practical charts to see whether it works

> or not.

> > > > Sanyasi: if 1CSL signifies houses 3,10,12,and preferably connected

> with

> > > > Sa, (9), during DBA jointly signifying 3,10,12, and preferably

> connected

> > > > with Sa

> > > > regular practice of spirituality, action, 12= directed towards

> Moksha or

> > > > salvation, worships, emancipation, renunciation, service to

> others;

> > > > Saturn= inasoonuh, seclusion, penance, renunciation,

> concentration,

> > > > Regards,

> > > > TW

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , Sunaparantha Kalyan

> > > > <sunaparantha@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > The rule I have given is from an old KP magazine and I have not

> tested

> > > > this yet.

> > > > > Although it has not been tested, it should be correct as it is

> from a

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Kalyam

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ________________________________

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Mr.Kalyanji,

> > > > > Respected Sir,

> > > > > What Mr. Punitji has put in a nutshell has nicely been explained

> by

> > > > you extensively point by point in 4/5 paragraphs followed by a

> general

> > > > rule . Thanks.

> > > > > I am afraid I shall not be able to express myself properly as

> regards

> > > > my thoughts but somehow I feel that the different points explained

> in 4

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > sujat karambelkar. @gro ups.com,

> " Suprakash

> > > > Ghosh " <suprakash.ghosh@ ...> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Though I have not tested it yet on actual charts, my sense

> tells me

> > > > that there must be connection of SattaGuna in the chart..may be

> satta

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Suprakash

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > -

> > > > > > @gro ups.com

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > For this one must have a good mental development. That is

> the

> > > > first qualification to be a sanyasi. So first of all we must check

> the

> > > > > > If the Sub Lord of the Lagna is a significator for 3rd cusp,

> the

> > > > > > If a person is leaving from his social life to reverant life

> or

> > > > > > It denotes the CSL of 10th. If the Sub lord of the 10th, is

> in the

> > > > > >

> > > > > > At the same time the desire of more care towards

> Supermundane or

> > > > Paralokasadhanam, he is a person with despondency of the worldy

> matters

> > > > or no satisfaction of the current life. This could be found if the

> CSL

> > > > > >

> > > > Saturn.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > General Rule for Sanyasi is - " If the Sub lord of the

> Ascendant

> > > > is connected with the house 3,10 and 12 it is in any manner

> connection

> > > > > >

> > > > > > These are the facts what I have learnt and If I am wrong

> Seniors

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------

> -

> > > > > > @gro ups.com

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Some notes for spiritual life from 3rd reader (page 236-238/

> sixth

> > > > > > a.. Benefics in 4th in Nakshatra and Sub of another

> benefic

> > > > > > b.. Moon in Saturn's sub is good for concentration/

> meditation.

> > > > > > c.. Mars connected with Ascendant makes one arrogant and

> hence

> > > > > > d.. Mars in Saturn's sub makes one simple and unassuming,

> good

> > > > > > I guess when you mentioned sanyasa, you mentioned it from

> the

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Punit Pandey

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > What signifies sannyasa in a horoscope according to

> kpsystem?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > Lakshmi

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

/message/28429

, " sujatkaram " <sujatkaram wrote:

>

> Respected Shri. Tinwin Guruji,

> Sir, Extremely sorry to give you trouble again but I foolishly messed up with

your message in which you had given links to the details of the six Indian

saints. I have wrongly deleted the mail. When I tried to go to the site of

Nityanandaji, I am getting some other Nityanandaji born in 1962. Will you please

forward the six links again sir?

> Obliged,

> sujatkaram

>

> , " TW " <tw853@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sujatkaram ji,

> > 1. I am not guruji and we are all KP brothers and friends to help each

> > other to learn KP.

> > 2. By clicking " Free Kundli SW " at the right top of AstroSage, pl go

> > " MyKundli " which is more flexible to enter the chart details.

> > 3. Pl click " natal chart (Placidus) " under the chart on the top right

> > hand side and the chart details will appear. Next to the birth details,

> > you will see the following three figures:

> > (Birth) Time --20:38

> > Universal Time 15:04:32 (GMT)

> > Sid. Time-------3:39:43

> > 4. The easy way is to use IST and IST TZ. So add 5:30 to 15:04:32=

> > 20:34:32, which is to be entered as TOB. After entering the POB, you can

> > adjust one minute difference in latitude.

> > 5. You will get the initial output as follows. The checking point is Sid

> > Time and it's okay as the difference is only two seconds.

> >

> > Person Details Sex Male

> > Date of birth 5 : 1 : 1893 Time of Birth

> > 20 : 34 : 32 Day of birth Thursday

> > Ishtkaal 034-30-40 Place of Birth

> > Gorakhpur Country India

> > Time Zone 5.5 Latitude 26 : 45 : N

> > Longitude 83 : 22 : E Local Time

> > 00.03.27 War Time Correction 00.00.00

> > LMT at Birth 20.31.04 GMT at Birth

> > 1.32.32 Tithi Chaturthi

> > Hindu Week Day Thursday Paksha

> > Krishna Yoga Priti

> > Karan Bav Sunrise 06.46.15

> > Sunset 17.17.22 Day Duration

> > 10.31.06 Ayanamsa

> > Ayanamsa Name 022-16-23

> > KP Ayan Obliquity 023-27-11

> > Sideral Time 03.39.41

> >

> > KP Planets & Cusps

> > Balance Of Dasha : KETU 5 Y 2 M 30 D

> > Planets PLANETDEGREERAS-NAK-SUB-SSRet/Dir

> > SUN 263-18-47 JUP-VEN-SAT-MAR Direct

> > MOON 123-20-05 SUN-KET-SUN-SAT Direct

> > MARS 343-24-39 JUP-SAT-RAH-JUP Direct

> > MERCURY 241-01-34 JUP-KET-VEN-VEN Direct

> > JUPITER 353-57-06 JUP-MER-MAR-VEN Direct

> > VENUS 234-50-37 MAR-MER-RAH-SAT Direct

> > SATURN 170-18-40 MER-MON-KET-SAT Direct

> > RAHU 011-59-13 MAR-KET-MER-VEN Retrograde

> > KETU 191-59-13 VEN-RAH-SAT-RAH Retrograde

> > URANUS 197-45-05 VEN-RAH-SUN-JUP Direct

> > NEPTUNE 046-38-43 VEN-MON-SAT-VEN

> > Retrograde PLUTO 045-51-42

> > VEN-MON-SAT-SAT Retrograde

> > Bhav CUSPDEGREERAS-NAK-SUB-SS

> > 1 126-35-36 SUN-KET-RAH-MER 2

> > 152-54-05 MER-SUN-JUP-RAH 3

> > 182-50-04 VEN-MAR-VEN-VEN 4

> > 214-56-16 MAR-SAT-SAT-RAH 5

> > 246-55-55 JUP-KET-RAH-VEN 6

> > 277-36-05 SAT-SUN-KET-SAT 7

> > 306-35-36 SAT-MAR-MON-VEN 8

> > 332-54-05 JUP-JUP-RAH-VEN 9

> > 002-50-04 MAR-KET-VEN-MER 10

> > 034-56-16 VEN-SUN-SAT-JUP 11

> > 066-55-55 MER-RAH-RAH-RAH 12

> > 097-36-05 MON-SAT-KET-MON

> > 6. Given there the Sayana Asc Le 28:52:17 minus KPNA 022-16-23 =

> > Nirayana Asc Le 06:35:54, and we got Asc Le 06:35:36, no significant

> > difference.

> >

> > Planet Signification

> > Planets Houses SUN

> > 1 3 4

> > 5 10

> > MOON 3 12

> > MARS 2 4

> > 6 7 8

> > 9 MERCURY

> > 2 3 4

> > 11 JUPITER

> > 2 4 5

> > 8 11

> > VENUS 2 3

> > 4 10 11

> > SATURN 2 6

> > 7 12

> > RAHU 3 9

> > KETU 3 9

> > 7. A part of my study is given below.

> >

> >

> > Sannyasi KP Rule

> >

> >

> >

> > If 1st cuspal sub lord (CSL) signifies houses 3,10,12, (9) and connected

> > with Sa in any way, one can become sannyasa, during DBAS jointly

> > signifying 3,10,12, and preferably connected with Sa in any way. (KP

> > House Grouping- 5, in KPE-zine January 2008)

> >

> >

> >

> > [3= mental trend, ability, forsake home forever, (9= tapas, karmic

> > influence, divine worship, moral), 10= Parlok Sadhna, Karmasthana,

> > regular practice of spirituality, action, 12= directed towards Moksha or

> > salvation, worships, emancipation, renunciation, service to others;

> > Saturn= inasoonuh, seclusion, penance, renunciation, concentration,

> > meditation, karaka for sannyasi]

> >

> >

> >

> > Analysis of the 1Cuspal Sub Lord of Ten Sannyasis

> >

> > Sn

> >

> > 1CSL

> >

> > Its Star

> >

> > Its Sub

> >

> > Signifi-

> >

> > cation

> >

> > Sa Con-

> >

> > nection

> >

> > Mo-Sa

> >

> > Connect

> >

> > 1

> >

> > Ra(9), Sgl

> >

> > Ma+(8,4-9)

> >

> > Ke(3), Aspt by

> >

> > Ma+(8,4,9),

> >

> > SglVe(4,3-10)

> >

> > Me(4,2-11)

> >

> > 3,10,---,9

> >

> > Sgl &

> >

> > Aspt Ma

> >

> > Opp Sa

> >

> > Sa in Mo

> >

> > star

> >

> > 2

> >

> > Sa(3,4-5)

> >

> > Mo(2,10)

> >

> > Ma+(9,2-7)

> >

> > 3,10,---,9

> >

> > 1CSL Sa

> >

> > Sa in Mo

> >

> > star

> >

> > 3

> >

> > Ve+(2,5,10)

> >

> > Ve is 1,2,7CSL

> >

> > Sa(9,1-2)

> >

> > Ve+(2,5,10)

> >

> > Ve 1,2,7CSL

> >

> > --,10,---,9

> >

> > Star is

> >

> > Sa

> >

> > No

> >

> > 4

> >

> > Ve(3,5-12)

> >

> > Mo(10,2)

> >

> > Ra(2),Conj

> >

> > Sa(1,8-9),

> >

> > Ma(1,6-11)

> >

> > Stl Ma(2,1-4),

> >

> > Sgl Mo(10,2)

> >

> > 3,10,12,9

> >

> > Sub

> >

> > connects

> >

> > to Sa

> >

> > Sa Aspt

> >

> > Mo

> >

> > (10th)

> >

> >

> > + planets without having any planets in their stars

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > 1. Paramahansa Yogananda, Asc Le 06:35:51, KPNA 22:16:25, , all

> > by KPAstro 3.5

> >

> > 2. Nityannanda, Asc Li 22:04:04, KPNA 23:14:49

> >

> > 3. Ramakrishna, Asc Cp 08:18:24, KPNA 21:28:47

> >

> > 4. Swami Sivananda, Asc Ge 27:22:30, KPNA 22:11:57

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > 8. As a serious learner, pl let me know if you need any help whatever I

> > can.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > TW

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " sujatkaram " <sujatkaram@> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Respected Mr. TinWinGuruji,

> > > Sir,

> > > Mr. Subhash has aptly adressed you as Guruji and I too will do the

> > same. I have prepared the chart of Yogananda Paramhansa using AstroSage

> > on-line software as I have no other software.

> > > The Lagna in my chart falls short by 46 minutes from that given by

> > them. As this variation does not change the Sublord of the ascedent it

> > can be ignored.

> > > If the ascedent given by them is retained then the Moon happens to be

> > in conjunction with Lagna. Will it make any difference?

> > > Prima-facie it is found that the Sub. of the ascedent is significator

> > of the third house but not of the tenth and the twelfth houses.

> > > It appears this chart does not confirm the rule mentioned by Mr.

> > Kalyanji.

> > > But the sub. of the 8th cusp is a strong significator of 12th house

> > indicating Moksha .

> > > If you could spare a few minutes please correct me if I am wrong.

> > > I will take the next chart for study in a few days.

> > > Regards,

> > > sujatkaram.

> > > regards,

> > > sujatkaram.

> > > , " TW " tw853@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Friends,

> > > > Here are some charts to try it on and more can be provided.

> > > > http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Yogananda%2C_Paramahansa

> > > > http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Nityananda

> > > > http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Ramakrishna

> > > > http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Sivananda%2C_Swami

> > > > http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Vivekananda%2C_Swami

> > > > http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Rajneesh%2C_Bhagwan_Shree

> > > > http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Saraswati%2C_Swami_Paramananda

> > > > Regards,

> > > > TW

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , " TW " <tw853@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Friends,

> > > > > It can be tested on the practical charts to see whether it works

> > or not.

> > > > > Sanyasi: if 1CSL signifies houses 3,10,12,and preferably connected

> > with

> > > > > Sa, (9), during DBA jointly signifying 3,10,12, and preferably

> > connected

> > > > > with Sa

> > > > > [3= mental trend, ability, forsake home forever, (9= tapas, karmic

> > > > > influence, divine worship, moral), 10= Parlok Sadhna, Karmasthana,

> > > > > regular practice of spirituality, action, 12= directed towards

> > Moksha or

> > > > > salvation, worships, emancipation, renunciation, service to

> > others;

> > > > > Saturn= inasoonuh, seclusion, penance, renunciation,

> > concentration,

> > > > > meditation, karaka for sanyasa]

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > TW

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > , Sunaparantha Kalyan

> > > > > <sunaparantha@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Sujatkaram ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thank you very much for the feed back.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The rule I have given is from an old KP magazine and I have not

> > tested

> > > > > this yet.

> > > > > > Although it has not been tested, it should be correct as it is

> > from a

> > > > > senior's hand at the time of the Late Guruji KSK.

> > > > > > We shall test it and try to find out mre detail on it pl.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > With due regards

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Kalyam

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ________________________________

> > > > > > sujatkaram sujatkaram@

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Tue, October 13, 2009 9:54:02 PM

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Mr.Kalyanji,

> > > > > > Respected Sir,

> > > > > > What Mr. Punitji has put in a nutshell has nicely been explained

> > by

> > > > > you extensively point by point in 4/5 paragraphs followed by a

> > general

> > > > > rule . Thanks.

> > > > > > I am afraid I shall not be able to express myself properly as

> > regards

> > > > > my thoughts but somehow I feel that the different points explained

> > in 4

> > > > > or 5 paragraphs are too extensive in nature to be covered by the

> > > > > general rule given later. I mean the rule falls too short .

> > > > > > These are not comments but only a Learner,s thoughts.

> > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > sujat karambelkar. @gro ups.com,

> > " Suprakash

> > > > > Ghosh " <suprakash.ghosh@ ...> wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Though I have not tested it yet on actual charts, my sense

> > tells me

> > > > > that there must be connection of SattaGuna in the chart..may be

> > satta

> > > > > guna planets play a vital role.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Suprakash

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > -

> > > > > > > Sunaparantha Kalyan

> > > > > > > @gro ups.com

> > > > > > > Monday, October 12, 2009 8:13 PM

> > > > > > > Re: sannyasa

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Laksmi ji,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > In addition to the detailed explanation of Sri Punit ji, on

> > > > > Sanyasi, I wish to add some facts as,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sanyasi is a person who wish to give up all his worldly

> > > > > connections, especially DESIRE or Thanha.

> > > > > > > For this one must have a good mental development. That is

> > the

> > > > > first qualification to be a sanyasi. So first of all we must check

> > the

> > > > > state of the mental development of a native by the Asc.(Lagna).

> > > > > > > If the Sub Lord of the Lagna is a significator for 3rd cusp,

> > the

> > > > > native may have a good deveopment of his mental qualities.

> > > > > > > If a person is leaving from his social life to reverant life

> > or

> > > > > sanyasi, he must be a religious minded.

> > > > > > > It denotes the CSL of 10th. If the Sub lord of the 10th, is

> > in the

> > > > > 5th he is a religious minded person.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > At the same time the desire of more care towards

> > Supermundane or

> > > > > Paralokasadhanam, he is a person with despondency of the worldy

> > matters

> > > > > or no satisfaction of the current life. This could be found if the

> > CSL

> > > > > of the 12 is a significator for 12th.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The Karaka planet for giving up of the worldly connection is

> > > > > Saturn.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Hence all of these should be checked with a cahrt to make a

> > > > > decision for attaining to Sanyasi.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > General Rule for Sanyasi is - " If the Sub lord of the

> > Ascendant

> > > > > is connected with the house 3,10 and 12 it is in any manner

> > connection

> > > > > with Saturn, the native will become a Sanyasi.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > These are the facts what I have learnt and If I am wrong

> > Seniors

> > > > > may put us the light.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sunaparantha Kalyan

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------

> > -

> > > > > > > Punit Pandey punitp@

> > > > > > > @gro ups.com

> > > > > > > Sun, October 11, 2009 4:35:14 PM

> > > > > > > Re: sannyasa

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Lakshmi ji,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Some notes for spiritual life from 3rd reader (page 236-238/

> > sixth

> > > > > edition - 1992) -

> > > > > > > a.. Benefics in 4th in Nakshatra and Sub of another

> > benefic

> > > > > makes one sincere

> > > > > > > b.. Moon in Saturn's sub is good for concentration/

> > meditation.

> > > > > > > c.. Mars connected with Ascendant makes one arrogant and

> > hence

> > > > > not good for spiritual progress

> > > > > > > d.. Mars in Saturn's sub makes one simple and unassuming,

> > good

> > > > > for spiritual progress

> > > > > > > e.. 5th house connection with Jupiter shows initiation

> > > > > > > f.. Saturn in 3rd shows interruption

> > > > > > > g.. 10th house shows yoga, karma, yagna etc.

> > > > > > > h.. 11th house shows progress and success

> > > > > > > I guess when you mentioned sanyasa, you mentioned it from

> > the

> > > > > spirituality point of view only.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Thanks & Regards,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Punit Pandey

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 3:45 PM, Lakshmi Muthuswamy

> > > > > lakmuthu (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I do not know mch about the significators although I know

> > > > > something about planets and rashi and dasha bhukti.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > What signifies sannyasa in a horoscope according to

> > kpsystem?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > > Lakshmi

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >