IndiaDivine.org

How 2 know who is my DBAS Lord ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My Friend,

You're right that if your current DBAS is ---> Rahu - Merc- Ven - Sat , your

Dasa Lord is Rahu, Bhukti lord Merc etc. It will be more clear to answer any

question for a paricular chart with its details provided.

Regards,

TW

, Dev Sarkar <sarkar_dbx wrote:

>

> Respected Seniors,

>

> Using the calculation given to find the cuspal sub lord , I am able to find

the sub lord for the 12 houses / bhava from my cusp chart. So now I have the

cuspal sub lord with me,  also by placing the planets in the various bhavas

based on their degrees. Now I have the sub lords for those planets too.

>

> But, How do I know who is my DBAS Lord ?

> For eg, if my current DBAS is ---> Rahu - Merc- Ven - Sat , Is my Dasa Lord

(Rahu) the DBAS lord ? where sbl of Rahu is Merc and Merc is placed in the 12

cusp whose sbl is Ven.

>

> Request if one of you can clear this basic doubt of mine. Thanks.

>

> Warm Regards, 

>

> Devbrato Sarkar

>

> " Wealth is not just about making the money BUT making the MAN while he is

making money " .

>

> --- On Sun, 10/11/09, TW <tw853 wrote:

>

> TW <tw853

> Re: Correction

>

> Sunday, October 11, 2009, 12:12 PM

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> The DBAS lord is a planet and the cuspal sub lord is also a planet, and the

rule is the same for any planet. So the rule may not be different for the DBAS

lord and the cuspal sub lord.

>

> Regards,

>

> TW

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ ...>

wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Dear Yogesh ji,

>

> >

>

> > Our KP system is considered to be an astrological system which has least

confusing rules & even with the simple straight forward rules an astrologer can

come to a correct prediction confidently. As mentioned on p 146, the rule is

correct because it matches with the horary theory described elsewhere in KP

readers or even other books. The rule mentioned on p 192 (part 1 of rule)

doesn't seem to be correct because we all know that the CSL of the main house

(for any query) can materialize the event even if it is in retrograde motion,

only the thing is that it creates delays or obstacles, but according to this

rule the event is straight way denied.

>

> >

>

> > As you say, one may call something as DBAS theory or CSL properties theory

to the solving method, but we all must agree that whatever theory we use we must

not get misguided by any rule & must not deviate from the correct prediction.

>

> >

>

> > Vishram Deshpande

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

>

> > Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...>

>

> > @gro ups.com

>

> > Cc: Vishram Deshpande <vishram_ deshpande@ .>

>

> > Sun, 11 October, 2009 10:05:37 AM

>

> > Re: Correction

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Dear Vishram,

>

> > There is no dichotomy... I think...one reference

possibly refers to the Dasa-Bhukti- Anthatara- Sookshma period running, whereas

the other refers to the cuspal sub-lord's properties,( if you wish to call them

so).

>

> > With best wishes,

>

> > Yogesh Lajmi

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > --- On Sat, 10/10/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>

wrote:

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > >Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>

>

> > > Correction

>

> > > " KP System Forum " <@ gro ups.com>

>

> > >Saturday, October 10, 2009, 6:17 PM

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >Dear Members,

>

> > >

>

> > >I have a KP Reader No 6, Horary Astrology, 11 th edition June 2007

>

> > >

>

> > >In the reader on page 146 it is mentioned...

>

> > >

>

> > > " In Horary horoscope, planets in retrograde motion, if deposited in the

constellation of a planet which is in direct motion indicates that after some

obstacle & delay the matter will materialise ........ " but in the same book on

page 192, rule for checking whether one is promised children or not, there are

three rules are given. Out of which first rule is contrary to what is written on

page 146. The rule is - " One will produce children if the following three

conditions are fulfilled simultaneously satisfied :- 1) Sub lord of 5th cusp is

not

>

> > > retrograde. " & after the third rule there is a note also. " If any one of

these three conditions is not satisfied, one will not be able to produce a child

at all. " According to rule on page 146, if 5th CSL is in retrograde motion it

can delay the marriage or bring obstacles, but can't indicate non ability to

produce.

>

> > >

>

> > >I think surely there is some mistake in this edition which seems to be

edited modified by some one else. I just don't have ability to say something

about our respected Guruji's readers but there can be some mistakes in later

editions.

>

> > >

>

> > >Vishram Deshpande

>

> > >

>

> > >___________ _________ _________ ___

>

> > >From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > India has a new look. Take a sneak peek http://in..

com/trynew

>

> >

>

Well, I think you need to do the last step DBAS( it's now 4 planets in your case ) give results of their STARLORDS. Find out which houses DBAS cover from the tutorial link. list them.

Use sublord of cusp to affirm/negate the outcome. Follow this link to do that http://www.jupitersweb.com/kp_Cuspal%20Sub%20Lord%20Event%20Table.htm

Dev Sarkar <sarkar_dbx Sent: Sun, 11 October, 2009 7:25:04 PMRe: Re: How 2 know who is my DBAS Lord ?

Respected Seniors,Using the calculation given to find the cuspal sub lord , I am able to find the sub lord for the 12 houses / bhava from my cusp chart. So now I have the cuspal sub lord with me, also by placing the planets in the various bhavas based on their degrees. Now I have the sub lords for those planets too. But, How do I know who is my DBAS Lord ? For eg, if my current DBAS is ---> Rahu - Merc- Ven - Sat , Is my Dasa Lord (Rahu) the DBAS lord ? where sbl of Rahu is Merc and Merc is placed in the 12 cusp whose sbl is Ven.Request if one of you can clear this basic doubt of mine. Thanks.

Warm Regards, Devbrato Sarkar"Wealth is not just about making the money BUT making the MAN while he is making money".--- On Sun, 10/11/09, TW <tw853 > wrote:

TW <tw853 > Re: Correction@gro ups.comSunday, October 11, 2009, 12:12 PM

Dear Friends,The DBAS lord is a planet and the cuspal sub lord is also a planet, and the rule is the same for any planet. So the rule may not be different for the DBAS lord and the cuspal sub lord. Regards,TW@gro ups.com, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Yogesh ji,> > Our KP system is considered to be an astrological system which has least confusing rules & even with the simple straight forward rules an astrologer can come to a correct prediction confidently. As mentioned on p 146, the rule is correct because it matches with the horary theory described elsewhere in KP readers or even other books. The rule mentioned on p 192 (part 1 of rule) doesn't seem to be correct because we all know that the CSL of the main house (for any query) can materialize the event even if it is in retrograde motion, only the thing is that it creates

delays or obstacles, but according to this rule the event is straight way denied.> > As you say, one may call something as DBAS theory or CSL properties theory to the solving method, but we all must agree that whatever theory we use we must not get misguided by any rule & must not deviate from the correct prediction.> > Vishram Deshpande> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Cc: Vishram Deshpande <vishram_ deshpande@.. .>> Sun, 11 October, 2009 10:05:37 AM> Re: Correction> > > Dear Vishram,> There is no dichotomy... I think...one reference possibly refers to the Dasa-Bhukti- Anthatara- Sookshma period running, whereas the other refers to the cuspal sub-lord's properties,( if you wish to

call them so).> With best wishes,> Yogesh Lajmi> > > > > --- On Sat, 10/10/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:> > > >Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>> > Correction> >"KP System Forum" <@ gro ups.com>> >Saturday, October 10, 2009, 6:17 PM> >> >> > > >Dear Members,> >> >I have a KP Reader No 6, Horary Astrology, 11 th edition June 2007> >> >In the reader on page 146 it is mentioned...> >> >"In Horary horoscope, planets in retrograde motion, if deposited in the constellation of a planet which is in direct motion indicates that after some obstacle & delay the matter will materialise ........" but in the same book on page 192, rule for

checking whether one is promised children or not, there are three rules are given. Out of which first rule is contrary to what is written on page 146. The rule is -"One will produce children if the following three conditions are fulfilled simultaneously satisfied :- 1) Sub lord of 5th cusp is not> > retrograde. " & after the third rule there is a note also. "If any one of these three conditions is not satisfied, one will not be able to produce a child at all." According to rule on page 146, if 5th CSL is in retrograde motion it can delay the marriage or bring obstacles, but can't indicate non ability to produce.> >> >I think surely there is some mistake in this edition which seems to be edited modified by some one else. I just don't have ability to say something about our respected Guruji's readers but there can be some mistakes in later editions.> >> >Vishram Deshpande> >>

>___________ _________ _________ ___> >From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! > > > > > India has a new look. Take a sneak peek http://in.. com/trynew>

Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.

Dear,

AT the time of Birth: The Dasa Bukthi Andra and Sukhsma are calculated based on the Moon's position:

Moon 's star Lord is " Dasa Lord "

Moon's sublord is " Bukthi Lord "

Moon's Subsublord is " Andra Lord "

Moon's Sub sub sub Lord is " Sukshma Lord "

The next DBAS period is calculated from the above (at birth position), as per the allocated period for each next star Lord as per Vimoshothri Dasa System..

Hope this clears your doubt!

Thanks

Adith

On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 7:25 PM, Dev Sarkar <sarkar_dbx wrote:

Respected Seniors,Using the calculation given to find the cuspal sub lord , I am able to find the sub lord for the 12 houses / bhava from my cusp chart. So now I have the cuspal sub lord with me,  also by placing the planets in the various bhavas based on their degrees. Now I have the sub lords for those planets too.

But, How do I know who is my DBAS Lord ? For eg, if my current DBAS is ---> Rahu - Merc- Ven - Sat , Is my Dasa Lord (Rahu) the DBAS lord ? where sbl of Rahu is Merc and Merc is placed in the 12 cusp whose sbl is Ven.

Request if one of you can clear this basic doubt of mine. Thanks.

Warm Regards, Devbrato Sarkar " Wealth is not just about making the money BUT making the MAN while he is making money " .

--- On Sun, 10/11/09, TW <tw853 wrote:

TW <tw853 Re: Correction

Sunday, October 11, 2009, 12:12 PM

Dear Friends,The DBAS lord is a planet and the cuspal sub lord is also a planet, and the rule is the same for any planet. So the rule may not be different for the DBAS lord and the cuspal sub lord. Regards,

TW@gro ups.com, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Yogesh ji,

> > Our KP system is considered to be an astrological system which has least confusing rules & even with the simple straight forward rules an astrologer can come to a correct prediction confidently. As mentioned on p 146, the rule is correct because it matches with the horary theory described elsewhere in KP readers or even other books. The rule mentioned on p 192 (part 1 of rule) doesn't seem to be correct because we all know that the CSL of the main house (for any query) can materialize the event even if it is in retrograde motion, only the thing is that it creates delays or obstacles, but according to this rule the event is straight way denied.

> > As you say, one may call something as DBAS theory or CSL properties theory to the solving method, but we all must agree that whatever theory we use we must not get misguided by any rule & must not deviate from the correct prediction.

> > Vishram Deshpande> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...>> @gro ups.com

> Cc: Vishram Deshpande <vishram_ deshpande@.. .>> Sun, 11 October, 2009 10:05:37 AM> Re: Correction> > > Dear Vishram,> There is no dichotomy... I think...one reference possibly refers to the Dasa-Bhukti- Anthatara- Sookshma period running, whereas the other refers to the cuspal sub-lord's properties,( if you wish to call them so).

> With best wishes,> Yogesh Lajmi> > > > > --- On Sat, 10/10/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:

> > > >Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>> > Correction> > " KP System Forum " <@ gro ups.com>

> >Saturday, October 10, 2009, 6:17 PM> >> >> > > >Dear Members,> >> >I have a KP Reader No 6, Horary Astrology, 11 th edition June 2007> >

> >In the reader on page 146 it is mentioned...> >> > " In Horary horoscope, planets in retrograde motion, if deposited in the constellation of a planet which is in direct motion indicates that after some obstacle & delay the matter will materialise ........ " but in the same book on page 192, rule for checking whether one is promised children or not, there are three rules are given. Out of which first rule is contrary to what is written on page 146. The rule is - " One will produce children if the following three conditions are fulfilled simultaneously satisfied :- 1) Sub lord of 5th cusp is not

> > retrograde. " & after the third rule there is a note also. " If any one of these three conditions is not satisfied, one will not be able to produce a child at all. " According to rule on page 146, if 5th CSL is in retrograde motion it can delay the marriage or bring obstacles, but can't indicate non ability to produce.

> >> >I think surely there is some mistake in this edition which seems to be edited modified by some one else. I just don't have ability to say something about our respected Guruji's readers but there can be some mistakes in later editions.

> >> >Vishram Deshpande> >> >___________ _________ _________ ___> >From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! > > > >

> India has a new look. Take a sneak peek http://in.. com/trynew>

Respected Adithji,

Thanks for your reply & explanation.

For eg in my case ., If I can summarize ,

Moon's Star Lord - Venus - Dasa Lord,

Moon's Sub Lord - Rahu - Bhukti lord,

Moon's ss lord - Rahu - Antra lord, &

Moon's sss lord - Saturn - Sookshma lord.

Therefore with these details can I say that my DBAS Lords are Ven - Rah - Rah - Sat or should I say that my DBAS Lord as only Venus.

Does this DBAS remain the same throughout your life time as it is based on the star constellation of my birth, OR the DBAS Lord changes based on the various Dasa a person undergoes ( For eg, my first Dasa was Venus followed by Sun , Moon, Mars, Rahu, Jup ......)

Sir, I appreciate and thank the effort you are taking to clear of this doubt.

With Respects, Devbrato Sarkar

"Wealth is not just about making the money BUT making the MAN while he is making money".--- On Mon, 10/12/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: Re: How 2 know who is my DBAS Lord ? Date: Monday, October 12, 2009, 2:36 AM

Dear,

AT the time of Birth: The Dasa Bukthi Andra and Sukhsma are calculated based on the Moon's position:

Moon 's star Lord is "Dasa Lord"

Moon's sublord is "Bukthi Lord"

Moon's Subsublord is "Andra Lord"

Moon's Sub sub sub Lord is" Sukshma Lord"

The next DBAS period is calculated from the above (at birth position), as per the allocated period for each next star Lord as per Vimoshothri Dasa System..

Hope this clears your doubt!

Thanks

Adith

On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 7:25 PM, Dev Sarkar <sarkar_dbx > wrote:

Respected Seniors,Using the calculation given to find the cuspal sub lord , I am able to find the sub lord for the 12 houses / bhava from my cusp chart. So now I have the cuspal sub lord with me, also by placing the planets in the various bhavas based on their degrees. Now I have the sub lords for those planets too. But, How do I know who is my DBAS Lord ? For eg, if my current DBAS is ---> Rahu - Merc- Ven - Sat , Is my Dasa Lord (Rahu) the DBAS lord ? where sbl of Rahu is Merc and Merc is placed in the 12 cusp whose sbl is Ven.Request if one of you can clear this basic doubt of mine. Thanks.

Warm Regards, Devbrato Sarkar"Wealth is not just about making the money BUT making the MAN while he is making money".--- On Sun, 10/11/09, TW <tw853 > wrote:

TW <tw853 > Re: Correction@gro ups.comSunday, October 11, 2009, 12:12 PM

Dear Friends,The DBAS lord is a planet and the cuspal sub lord is also a planet, and the rule is the same for any planet. So the rule may not be different for the DBAS lord and the cuspal sub lord. Regards,TW@gro ups.com, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Yogesh ji,> > Our KP system is considered to be an astrological system which has least confusing rules & even with the simple straight forward rules an astrologer can come to a correct prediction confidently. As mentioned on p 146, the rule is correct because it matches with the horary theory described elsewhere in KP readers or even other books. The rule mentioned on p 192 (part 1 of rule) doesn't seem to be correct because we all know that the CSL of the main house (for any query) can materialize the event

even if it is in retrograde motion, only the thing is that it creates delays or obstacles, but according to this rule the event is straight way denied.> > As you say, one may call something as DBAS theory or CSL properties theory to the solving method, but we all must agree that whatever theory we use we must not get misguided by any rule & must not deviate from the correct prediction.> > Vishram Deshpande> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Cc: Vishram Deshpande <vishram_ deshpande@.. .>> Sun, 11 October, 2009 10:05:37 AM> Re: Correction> > > Dear Vishram,> There is no dichotomy... I think...one reference possibly

refers to the Dasa-Bhukti- Anthatara- Sookshma period running, whereas the other refers to the cuspal sub-lord's properties,( if you wish to call them so).> With best wishes,> Yogesh Lajmi> > > > > --- On Sat, 10/10/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:> > > >Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>> > Correction> >"KP System Forum" <@ gro ups.com>> >Saturday, October 10, 2009, 6:17 PM> >> >> > > >Dear Members,> >> >I have a KP Reader No 6, Horary Astrology, 11 th edition June 2007> >> >In the reader

on page 146 it is mentioned...> >> >"In Horary horoscope, planets in retrograde motion, if deposited in the constellation of a planet which is in direct motion indicates that after some obstacle & delay the matter will materialise ........" but in the same book on page 192, rule for checking whether one is promised children or not, there are three rules are given. Out of which first rule is contrary to what is written on page 146. The rule is -"One will produce children if the following three conditions are fulfilled simultaneously satisfied :- 1) Sub lord of 5th cusp is not> > retrograde. " & after the third rule there is a note also. "If any one of these three conditions is not satisfied, one will not be able to produce a child at all." According to rule on page 146, if 5th CSL is in retrograde motion it can delay the marriage or bring obstacles, but can't indicate non ability to produce.> >>

>I think surely there is some mistake in this edition which seems to be edited modified by some one else. I just don't have ability to say something about our respected Guruji's readers but there can be some mistakes in later editions.> >> >Vishram Deshpande> >> >___________ _________ _________ ___> >From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! > > > > > India has a new look. Take a sneak peek http://in.. com/trynew>

Dear Dev Sarkar ji,The Dasa Bukthi Andra keep moving as per the Vimsothri System.If you were born in Venus Dasa, Rahu Bukthi, Rahu Andra and Sat Sukshma , we have to imagine that Moon keeps traveling after the birth in your chart in the stars as per the period allocated for each star Lord as per the Vimsothri System.

As you have said, your first Dasa is Venus followed by Sun, Moon. Mars, Rahu....RegardsAdithOn Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 12:38 PM, Dev Sarkar <sarkar_dbx wrote:

Respected Adithji,

Thanks for your reply & explanation.

For eg in my case ., If I can summarize ,

Moon's Star Lord - Venus - Dasa Lord,

Moon's Sub Lord - Rahu  - Bhukti lord,

Moon's ss lord - Rahu - Antra lord, &

Moon's sss lord - Saturn - Sookshma lord.

Therefore with these details can I say that my DBAS Lords are Ven - Rah - Rah - Sat or should I say that my DBAS Lord as only Venus.

Does this DBAS remain the same throughout your life time as it is based on the star constellation of my birth, OR the DBAS Lord changes based on the various Dasa a person undergoes ( For eg, my first Dasa was Venus followed by Sun , Moon, Mars, Rahu, Jup ......)

Sir, I appreciate and thank the effort you are taking to clear of this doubt.

With Respects, Devbrato Sarkar

" Wealth is not just about making the money BUT making the MAN while he is making money " .--- On Mon, 10/12/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: Re: How 2 know who is my DBAS Lord ?

Date: Monday, October 12, 2009, 2:36 AM

Dear,

AT the time of Birth: The Dasa Bukthi Andra and Sukhsma are calculated based on the Moon's position:

Moon 's star Lord is " Dasa Lord "

Moon's sublord is " Bukthi Lord "

Moon's Subsublord is " Andra Lord "

Moon's Sub sub sub Lord is " Sukshma Lord "

The next DBAS period is calculated from the above (at birth position), as per the allocated period for each next star Lord as per Vimoshothri Dasa System..

Hope this clears your doubt!

Thanks

Adith

On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 7:25 PM, Dev Sarkar <sarkar_dbx > wrote:

Respected Seniors,Using the calculation given to find the cuspal sub lord , I am able to find the sub lord for the 12 houses / bhava from my cusp chart. So now I have the cuspal sub lord with me,  also by placing the planets in the various bhavas based on their degrees. Now I have the sub lords for those planets too.

But, How do I know who is my DBAS Lord ? For eg, if my current DBAS is ---> Rahu - Merc- Ven - Sat , Is my Dasa Lord (Rahu) the DBAS lord ? where sbl of Rahu is Merc and Merc is placed in the 12 cusp whose sbl is Ven.

Request if one of you can clear this basic doubt of mine. Thanks.

Warm Regards, Devbrato Sarkar " Wealth is not just about making the money BUT making the MAN while he is making money " .

--- On Sun, 10/11/09, TW <tw853 > wrote:

TW <tw853 >

Re: Correction@gro ups.com

Sunday, October 11, 2009, 12:12 PM

Dear Friends,The DBAS lord is a planet and the cuspal sub lord is also a planet, and the rule is the same for any planet. So the rule may not be different for the DBAS lord and the cuspal sub lord. Regards,

TW@gro ups.com, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Yogesh ji,

> > Our KP system is considered to be an astrological system which has least confusing rules & even with the simple straight forward rules an astrologer can come to a correct prediction confidently. As mentioned on p 146, the rule is correct because it matches with the horary theory described elsewhere in KP readers or even other books. The rule mentioned on p 192 (part 1 of rule) doesn't seem to be correct because we all know that the CSL of the main house (for any query) can materialize the event

even if it is in retrograde motion, only the thing is that it creates delays or obstacles, but according to this rule the event is straight way denied.> > As you say, one may call something as DBAS theory or CSL properties theory to the solving method, but we all must agree that whatever theory we use we must not get misguided by any rule & must not deviate from the correct prediction.

> > Vishram Deshpande> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...>> @gro ups.com

> Cc: Vishram Deshpande <vishram_ deshpande@.. .>> Sun, 11 October, 2009 10:05:37 AM> Re: Correction> > > Dear Vishram,> There is no dichotomy... I think...one reference possibly

refers to the Dasa-Bhukti- Anthatara- Sookshma period running, whereas the other refers to the cuspal sub-lord's properties,( if you wish to call them so).> With best wishes,> Yogesh Lajmi>

> > > > --- On Sat, 10/10/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:> > > >Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>

> > Correction> > " KP System Forum " <@ gro ups.com>> >Saturday, October 10, 2009, 6:17 PM

> >> >> > > >Dear Members,> >> >I have a KP Reader No 6, Horary Astrology, 11 th edition June 2007> >> >In the reader

on page 146 it is mentioned...> >> > " In Horary horoscope, planets in retrograde motion, if deposited in the constellation of a planet which is in direct motion indicates that after some obstacle & delay the matter will materialise ........ " but in the same book on page 192, rule for checking whether one is promised children or not, there are three rules are given. Out of which first rule is contrary to what is written on page 146. The rule is - " One will produce children if the following three conditions are fulfilled simultaneously satisfied :- 1) Sub lord of 5th cusp is not

> > retrograde. " & after the third rule there is a note also. " If any one of these three conditions is not satisfied, one will not be able to produce a child at all. " According to rule on page 146, if 5th CSL is in retrograde motion it can delay the marriage or bring obstacles, but can't indicate non ability to produce.

> >>

>I think surely there is some mistake in this edition which seems to be edited modified by some one else. I just don't have ability to say something about our respected Guruji's readers but there can be some mistakes in later editions.

> >> >Vishram Deshpande> >> >___________ _________ _________ ___> >From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! > > > >

> India has a new look. Take a sneak peek http://in.. com/trynew>

Respected TWji,

Thanks for your help and there was a small typographical error in the Longitude which should read as 80 Deg 14 Mins E , Madras , India.

However I have fed those details in the my kundli sw and got the results.

Hence to close the thread ;

Q : Who is the DBAS Lord ?

A : In the current DBAS , the Lords of Dasa, Bhukti, Antra & Sookshma are the DBAS Lords.

Doubt clear , and appreciate the time & effort taken by Seniors.

Warm Regards, Debabrato Sarkar

"Wealth is not just about making the money BUT making the MAN while he is making money".--- On Mon, 10/12/09, TW <tw853 wrote:

TW <tw853 Re: How 2 know who is my DBAS Lord ? Details attached Date: Monday, October 12, 2009, 2:01 PM

Dear Friend,

Your current running dasa period is Rahu Dasa-Mercury Bhukti-Jupiter Antra-Saturn Sooksham from 28/ 9/09 6 HR to 16/10/09 15 HR as per --

http://www.mykundal i.com/

Name

Devbrato Sarkar

Date of birth

26 : 3 : 1964

Time of Birth

8 : 2 : 0

Day of birth

Thursday

Ishtkaal

004-51-53

Place of Birth

India

Time Zone

Latitude

13 : 2 : N

Longitude

81 : 14 : E

Ayanamsa

023-16-02

Ayanamsa Name

KP Ayan

Sideral Time

Vimshottari Dasha

Sookshama Vimshottari Dasha

------------ -----

RAH -- MER -- RAH

------------ ------

23/ 4/09 6 HOUR

10/ 9/09 23 HOUR

------------ ------

RAH 13/ 5/09 22 HR

JUP 2/ 6/09 6 HR

SAT 24/ 6/09 1 HR

MER 13/ 7/09 14 HR

KET 21/ 7/09 14 HR

VEN 14/ 8/09 13 HR

SUN 21/ 8/09 10 HR

MON 2/ 9/09 22 HR

MAR 10/ 9/09 23 HR

------------ -----

RAH -- MER -- JUP

------------ ------

10/ 9/09 23 HOUR

13/ 1/10 8 HOUR

------------ ------

JUP 27/ 9/09 6 HR

SAT 16/10/09 15 HR

MER 4/11/09 0 HR

KET 11/11/09 3 HR

VEN 1/12/09 13 HR

SUN 7/12/09 15 HR

MON 17/12/09 20 HR

MAR 25/12/09 0 HR

RAH 13/ 1/10 8 HR

------------ -----

RAH -- MER -- SAT

------------ ------

13/ 1/10 8 HOUR

8/ 6/10 17 HOUR

------------ ------

SAT 6/ 2/10 9 HR

MER 26/ 2/10 23 HR

KET 5/ 3/10 10 HR

VEN 29/ 3/10 16 HR

SUN 6/ 4/10 22 HR

MON 19/ 4/10 1 HR

MAR 27/ 4/10 12 HR

RAH 19/ 5/10 8 HR

JUP 8/ 6/10 17 HR

KP Planets & Cusps

Balance Of Dasha :

VENUS 12 Y 8 M 12 D

Planets

PLANET

DEGREE

RAS-NAK-SUB- SS

Ret/Dir

SUN

342-12-52

JUP-SAT-MAR- RAH

Direct

MOON

138-12-01

SUN-VEN-RAH- RAH

Direct

MARS

334-07-24

JUP-SAT-SAT- VEN

Direct

MERCURY

354-47-38

JUP-MER-RAH- SAT

Direct

JUPITER

002-40-52

MAR-KET-VEN- MER

Direct

VENUS

027-18-29

MAR-SUN-SUN- VEN

Direct

SATURN

306-56-31

SAT-RAH-RAH- RAH

Direct

RAHU

073-35-00

MER-RAH-MER- MAR

Retrograde

KETU

253-35-00

JUP-VEN-VEN- VEN

Retrograde

URANUS

133-34-19

SUN-VEN-VEN- VEN

Retrograde

NEPTUNE

204-12-08

VEN-JUP-MER- KET

Retrograde

PLUTO

139-04-55

SUN-VEN-RAH- MER

Retrograde

Bhav

CUSP

DEGREE

RAS-NAK-SUB- SS

015-18-50

MAR-VEN-VEN- MER

044-48-49

VEN-MON-JUP- VEN

071-03-37

MER-RAH-SAT- MER

097-19-41

MON-SAT-MER- SAT

126-31-49

SUN-KET-RAH- MER

160-00-17

MER-MON-MON- MON

195-18-50

VEN-RAH-VEN- VEN

224-48-49

MAR-SAT-RAH- MAR

251-03-37

JUP-KET-SAT- RAH

277-19-41

SAT-SUN-KET- RAH

306-31-49

SAT-MAR-MON- VEN

340-00-17

JUP-SAT-VEN- MER

@gro ups.com, Dev Sarkar <sarkar_dbx@. ..> wrote:>> Respected TWji,>  > First of all, I would like to thank you , Adithji & Agarwalji for the kind replies on the above mentioned topic and their replies are also pasted below or ready reference.>  > From TWji's reply, I have got the answer what I had asked Adithji - whether the DBAS will be the same or does it keep changing ? Based on TWji's reply, I do understand that the DBAS Lord changes based on the Dasa what a person is going through currently. >  > Here for the discussion to go ahead details of the chart is submitted with necessary details;>  > Gender : Male> DOB : 26th March 1964> POB : 13 Deg 2 mins North, & 18 Deg 14 mins East> TOB : 8.02 AM ( I would like to thank Yogeshji for his valuable time and consent to do the BTR

for me for which I am highly indebited to him)> Ayanamsa used : 23 Deg 16 Min 3 Secs> SID. Time : 20H 7M 14S> Â > Currently the native's DBAS is Rahu - Merc - Jup - Sat ( I am not sure about the Sookshma) so can I say that the native's current DBAS Lord are Rah-Merc-Jup- Sat. > Â > The above mentioned details are about me and I put forward to this group as a case study and request our moderator to tag the chart as "Debabrato Sarkar" for all future discussions on this chart. I also take this oppurtunity to inform all Seniors that they have the liberty to probe into it and ask for any details from me which would help for their research / studies as my submission to the group and to the development of KP. > Â > By this way, I too can learn from the various discussion while probing into my chart for which I am highly indebited to all of you.> > > With

Respects, > > Devbrato Sarkar> > > "Wealth is not just about making the money BUT making the MAN while he is making money".> >  > Adithji reply,>  > Dear,>  > AT the time of Birth: The Dasa Bukthi Andra and Sukhsma are calculated based on the Moon's position:>  > Moon 's star Lord is "Dasa Lord"> Moon's sublord is "Bukthi Lord"> Moon's Subsublord is "Andra Lord"> Moon's Sub sub sub Lord is" Sukshma Lord">  > The next DBAS period is calculated from the above (at birth position), as per the allocated period for each next star Lord as per Vimoshothri Dasa System..>  > Hope this clears your doubt!>  > Thanks> Adith>  >  > Bhuwan Agrawalji’s reply ,>

> Well, I think you need to do the last step DBAS( it's now 4 planets in your case ) give results of their STARLORDS. Find out which houses DBAS cover from the tutorial link. list them. > Use sublord of cusp to affirm/negate the outcome. Follow this link to do that > http://www.jupiters web.com/kp_ Cuspal%20Sub% 20Lord%20Event% 20Table.htm>  > > > --- On Sun, 10/11/09, TW tw853 wrote:> > > TW tw853 Re: How 2 know who is my DBAS Lord ?> @gro ups.com> Sunday, October 11, 2009, 3:29 PM> > >  > > > > My Friend,> You're right that if your current DBAS is ---> Rahu - Merc- Ven - Sat , your Dasa Lord is Rahu, Bhukti lord Merc etc. It will be more clear to answer any question for a paricular chart with its details

provided.> Regards,> TW > > @gro ups.com, Dev Sarkar <sarkar_dbx@ ...> wrote:> >> > Respected Seniors,> > > > Using the calculation given to find the cuspal sub lord , I am able to find the sub lord for the 12 houses / bhava from my cusp chart. So now I have the cuspal sub lord with me, also by placing the planets in the various bhavas based on their degrees. Now I have the sub lords for those planets too. > > > > But, How do I know who is my DBAS Lord ? > > For eg, if my current DBAS is ---> Rahu - Merc- Ven - Sat , Is my Dasa Lord (Rahu) the DBAS lord ? where sbl of Rahu is Merc and Merc is placed in the 12 cusp whose sbl is Ven.> > > > Request if one of you can clear this basic doubt of mine. Thanks.> > > > Warm Regards, > > > > Devbrato

Sarkar> > > > "Wealth is not just about making the money BUT making the MAN while he is making money".> > > > --- On Sun, 10/11/09, TW tw853@ wrote:> > > > TW tw853@> > Re: Correction> > @gro ups.com> > Sunday, October 11, 2009, 12:12 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Friends,> > > > The DBAS lord is a planet and the cuspal sub lord is also a planet, and the rule is the same for any planet. So the rule may not be different for the DBAS lord and the cuspal sub lord. > > > > Regards,> > > > TW> > > > > > > > @gro ups.com,

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ ...> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Yogesh ji,> > > > > > > > > > Our KP system is considered to be an astrological system which has least confusing rules & even with the simple straight forward rules an astrologer can come to a correct prediction confidently. As mentioned on p 146, the rule is correct because it matches with the horary theory described elsewhere in KP readers or even other books. The rule mentioned on p 192 (part 1 of rule) doesn't seem to be correct because we all know that the CSL of the main house (for any query) can materialize the event even if it is in retrograde motion, only the thing is that it creates delays or obstacles, but according to this rule the event is straight way denied.> > > > > > > > > > As you say, one may call something as DBAS

theory or CSL properties theory to the solving method, but we all must agree that whatever theory we use we must not get misguided by any rule & must not deviate from the correct prediction.> > > > > > > > > > Vishram Deshpande> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > > Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...>> > > > > @gro ups.com> > > > > Cc: Vishram Deshpande <vishram_ deshpande@ .>> > > > > Sun, 11 October, 2009 10:05:37 AM> > > > > Re: Correction> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Vishram,> >

> > > There is no dichotomy... I think...one reference possibly refers to the Dasa-Bhukti- Anthatara- Sookshma period running, whereas the other refers to the cuspal sub-lord's properties,( if you wish to call them so).> > > > > With best wishes,> > > > > Yogesh Lajmi> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > --- On Sat, 10/10/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>> > > > > > Correction> > > > > >"KP System Forum" <@ gro ups.com>> > > > > >Saturday,

October 10, 2009, 6:17 PM> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > >Dear Members,> > > > > >> > > > > >I have a KP Reader No 6, Horary Astrology, 11 th edition June 2007> > > > > >> > > > > >In the reader on page 146 it is mentioned...> > > > > >> > > > > >"In Horary horoscope, planets in retrograde motion, if deposited in the constellation of a planet which is in direct motion indicates that after some obstacle & delay the matter will materialise ........" but in the same book on page 192, rule for checking whether one is promised children or not, there are three rules are given. Out of which first rule is contrary to what is written on page 146. The rule is -"One will produce children if

the following three conditions are fulfilled simultaneously satisfied :- 1) Sub lord of 5th cusp is not> > > > > > retrograde. " & after the third rule there is a note also. "If any one of these three conditions is not satisfied, one will not be able to produce a child at all." According to rule on page 146, if 5th CSL is in retrograde motion it can delay the marriage or bring obstacles, but can't indicate non ability to produce.> > > > > >> > > > > >I think surely there is some mistake in this edition which seems to be edited modified by some one else. I just don't have ability to say something about our respected Guruji's readers but there can be some mistakes in later editions.> > > > > >> > > > > >Vishram Deshpande> > > > > >> > > > > >___________ _________ _________

___> > > > > >From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > India has a new look. Take a sneak peek http://in.. com/trynew> > > > >> >>