IndiaDivine.org

horoscope matching through KP...Kanak's Experience & Shri Kuppu ji's Voice

Rate this topic

Guest guest

KPDP Experience of Kanak & Shri Kuppu ji's Voice/message/3656/message/4606?threaded=1 & l=1/message/5535?threaded=1 & l=1/message/11184?threaded=1 & l=1 , surya murthy <surya_narayanin wrote:>> Dear Yogesh Lajmi,> I had purchased the software from Shri A.R. Raichur reg.Dasavidha Porutham by Kuppu Ganapathi's method. I compared nearly a dozen horoscopes by using this method and i felt that since the poruthams are more than 75-80% the horoscope can be matched. Unfortunately > none of the dozen horoscopes clicked in the girls favor. then what is the criteria whether this> A,B,or C will definitely marry this girl because though the matching points are more then also> the boy's party does not turn up. under the circumstances wht is to be done. pl. advice.> SURYANARAYAN> > --- On Sun, 11/10/09, Yogesh Lajmi yogeshlajmi wrote:> > Yogesh Lajmi yogeshlajmi Re: horoscope matching through KP...> > Cc: "Luther Rath" rathluther Sunday, 11 October, 2009, 10:50 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Luther,> Test through the application of Ten Criteria(to be fulfilled) ... the rough translation into English...to my understanding. ..> (BTW,Tradiditional Astrologers follow Ashta vidhas...or 8 criteria some others follow 9 criteria...but only K.P.. Matching principles follow 10 criteria...)> With best wishes,> Yogesh Lajmi.> > > --- On Sun, 10/11/09, Luther Rath rathluther > wrote:> > > Luther Rath rathluther >> Re: horoscope matching through KP...> @gro ups.com> Sunday, October 11, 2009, 4:55 AM> > > > > > > Respected sir, Where is Dasavidha Porutham, please?> Dr. Rath> > > > > > Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> @gro ups.com> Cc: divsintl divsintl >> Tue, October 6, 2009 7:18:01 PM> Re: horoscope matching through KP...> > > > > > > > > Dear Sir,> The rough and ready method is very simple.....as per K.P., if the Ruling Planets at the TOB of both,the girl and the boy are the same,not necessarily in the same order...the match is acceptible.. .> For a detailed matching K.P. has devised a method called Dasavidha Porutham...> Kindly refer the KP Readers...> With best wishes,> Yogesh Lajmi.> GOOD LUCK !> > --- On Tue, 10/6/09, divsintl divsintl > wrote:> > > divsintl divsintl >> horoscope matching through KP> @gro ups.com> Tuesday, October 6, 2009, 1:02 PM> > > > > I submit to the esteemed seniors that in most forums discussion is on timing of marriage, but not much is discussed on matching charts of the prospective bride and groom. > > With increase in marital stress, I think would be desirable to have a proper matching done beforehand.The guna milap and dasavidhi porutham belong to the traditional stream.> > May I request guidelines on matching charts beased on natal and horary chart. > > For horary what question is to be framed and how the analysis should follow.> > Best regards> > Raakesh Sharma> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now! http://in./trynew>

Dear Mr.Suryanarain,

First of all, pl. check whether the girl's and the boy's horoscopes have been cast correctly,as per K.P. Principles,and whether their Ascendant sublords and sub-sub lords appear as the Moon's starlords and sublords,respectively,in each case...

Next,please check whether the girls VIIth susp s/l signifies I,IV,VI,X thus denying marriage...

If not,only then pl. use the KPDP SW...

If in a girl's chart the s/l of VII does not promise marriage at all...there is no point proceeding to apply KPDP...

Then pl. let me know the result...

Wishing you the very best,

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !--- On Sun, 10/11/09, TW <tw853 wrote:

TW <tw853 Re: horoscope matching through KP...Kanak's Experience & Shri Kuppu ji's Voice Date: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 10:04 PM

KPDP Experience of Kanak & Shri Kuppu ji's Voicehttp://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 3656http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 4606?threaded= 1 & l=1http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 5535?threaded= 1 & l=1http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 11184?threaded= 1 & l=1@gro ups.com, surya murthy <surya_narayanin@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Yogesh Lajmi,> I had purchased the software from Shri A.R. Raichur reg.Dasavidha Porutham by Kuppu Ganapathi's method. I compared nearly a dozen horoscopes by using this method and i felt that since the poruthams are more than 75-80% the horoscope can be matched. Unfortunately > none of the dozen horoscopes clicked in the girls favor. then what is the criteria whether this> A,B,or C will definitely marry this girl because though the matching points

are more then also> the boy's party does not turn up. under the circumstances wht is to be done. pl. advice.> SURYANARAYAN> > --- On Sun, 11/10/09, Yogesh Lajmi yogeshlajmi@ ... wrote:> > Yogesh Lajmi yogeshlajmi@ ...> Re: horoscope matching through KP...> @gro ups.com> Cc: "Luther Rath" rathluther@. ..> Sunday, 11 October, 2009, 10:50 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Luther,> Test through the application of Ten Criteria(to be fulfilled) ... the rough translation into English...to my understanding. ..>

(BTW,Tradiditional Astrologers follow Ashta vidhas...or 8 criteria some others follow 9 criteria...but only K.P.. Matching principles follow 10 criteria...)> With best wishes,> Yogesh Lajmi.> > > --- On Sun, 10/11/09, Luther Rath rathluther > wrote:> > > Luther Rath rathluther >> Re: horoscope matching through KP...> @gro ups.com> Sunday, October 11, 2009, 4:55 AM> > >

> > > > Respected sir, Where is Dasavidha Porutham, please?> Dr. Rath> > > > > > Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> @gro ups.com> Cc: divsintl divsintl >> Tue, October 6, 2009 7:18:01 PM> Re: horoscope matching through KP...> > > > > > > > > Dear Sir,> The rough and ready method is very simple.....as per K.P., if the Ruling Planets at the TOB of both,the girl and the boy are the same,not necessarily in the same order...the match is acceptible.. .> For a detailed matching K.P. has devised a method called Dasavidha Porutham...>

Kindly refer the KP Readers...> With best wishes,> Yogesh Lajmi.> GOOD LUCK !> > --- On Tue, 10/6/09, divsintl divsintl > wrote:> > > divsintl divsintl >> horoscope matching through KP> @gro ups.com> Tuesday, October 6, 2009, 1:02 PM> > > > > I submit to the esteemed seniors that in most forums discussion is on timing of

marriage, but not much is discussed on matching charts of the prospective bride and groom. > > With increase in marital stress, I think would be desirable to have a proper matching done beforehand.The guna milap and dasavidhi porutham belong to the traditional stream.> > May I request guidelines on matching charts beased on natal and horary chart. > > For horary what question is to be framed and how the analysis should follow.> > Best regards> > Raakesh Sharma> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now! http://in..

com/trynew>

Dear Shri Yogesh Lajmi,Thanks for ur valuable advice.As per Indian Tradition nearly a dozen horoscopes are brought to the astrologerto match with that of the GIRLl/ BOY the horoscopes have been cast as per KP method.first I check with the Guna milan methods.say 50% is advisable even lesser will do if aspectsagrees.Secondly,I check with the aspects of the boy and the girl even though guna milan showsa lesser percentage or even higher.i.e. no shastakams adverse aspects etc.Thirdly I check the papasamayam,dasa sandhi as per kerala methods.Finally if convinced I go for KPDP methods.As per ur suggestions if the 7th sublord is a significator then IV, VI & X then marriage may not be possible. Here in the girls chart the 7th sublord is a

significator of 2,3,4,5,6,7,9 & 12 the girl did get married not to the 12-15 horoscopes listed above but to the 16th horoscope within the specified month & yr of marriage.Sir, I used this software for research purposes and on a specified date it shows lesser ormore % when compared to after a 15- 20 days or say even a month or so to check the results. u will find it amazing. under the circumstances how can u predict that there are chances of the boy getting married to the girl say after 3-4months or even a yr.kindly clarify if I am wrong. thanks,suryanarayan--- On Mon, 12/10/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: Re: horoscope matching through KP...Kanak's Experience & Shri Kuppu ji's

Voice Cc: "surya murthy" <surya_narayaninMonday, 12 October, 2009, 12:17 PM

Dear Mr.Suryanarain,

First of all, pl. check whether the girl's and the boy's horoscopes have been cast correctly,as per K.P. Principles,and whether their Ascendant sublords and sub-sub lords appear as the Moon's starlords and sublords,respective ly,in each case...

Next,please check whether the girls VIIth susp s/l signifies I,IV,VI,X thus denying marriage...

If in a girl's chart the s/l of VII does not promise marriage at all...there is no point proceeding to apply KPDP...

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !--- On Sun, 10/11/09, TW <tw853 > wrote:

TW <tw853 > Re: horoscope matching through KP...Kanak's Experience & Shri Kuppu ji's Voice@gro ups.comSunday, October 11, 2009, 10:04 PM

KPDP Experience of Kanak & Shri Kuppu ji's Voicehttp://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 3656http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 4606?threaded= 1 & l=1http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 5535?threaded= 1 & l=1http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 11184?threaded= 1 & l=1@gro ups.com, surya murthy <surya_narayanin@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Yogesh Lajmi,> I had purchased the software from Shri A.R. Raichur reg.Dasavidha Porutham by Kuppu Ganapathi's method. I compared nearly a dozen horoscopes by using this method and i felt that since the poruthams are more than 75-80% the horoscope can be matched. Unfortunately > none of the dozen horoscopes clicked in the girls favor. then what is the criteria whether this> A,B,or C will definitely marry this girl because though the matching points

are more then also> the boy's party does not turn up. under the circumstances wht is to be done. pl. advice.> SURYANARAYAN> > --- On Sun, 11/10/09, Yogesh Lajmi yogeshlajmi@ ... wrote:> > Yogesh Lajmi yogeshlajmi@ ...> Re: horoscope matching through KP...> @gro ups.com> Cc: "Luther Rath" rathluther@. ..> Sunday, 11 October, 2009, 10:50 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Luther,> Test through the application of Ten Criteria(to be fulfilled) ... the rough translation into English...to my understanding. ..>

(BTW,Tradiditional Astrologers follow Ashta vidhas...or 8 criteria some others follow 9 criteria...but only K.P.. Matching principles follow 10 criteria...)> With best wishes,> Yogesh Lajmi.> > > --- On Sun, 10/11/09, Luther Rath rathluther > wrote:> > > Luther Rath rathluther >> Re: horoscope matching through KP...> @gro ups.com> Sunday, October 11, 2009, 4:55 AM> > >

> > > > Respected sir, Where is Dasavidha Porutham, please?> Dr. Rath> > > > > > Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> @gro ups.com> Cc: divsintl divsintl >> Tue, October 6, 2009 7:18:01 PM> Re: horoscope matching through KP...> > > > > > > > > Dear Sir,> The rough and ready method is very simple.....as per K.P., if the Ruling Planets at the TOB of both,the girl and the boy are the same,not necessarily in the same order...the match is acceptible.. .> For a detailed matching K.P. has devised a method called Dasavidha Porutham...>

Kindly refer the KP Readers...> With best wishes,> Yogesh Lajmi.> GOOD LUCK !> > --- On Tue, 10/6/09, divsintl divsintl > wrote:> > > divsintl divsintl >> horoscope matching through KP> @gro ups.com> Tuesday, October 6, 2009, 1:02 PM> > > > > I submit to the esteemed seniors that in most forums discussion is on timing of

marriage, but not much is discussed on matching charts of the prospective bride and groom. > > With increase in marital stress, I think would be desirable to have a proper matching done beforehand.The guna milap and dasavidhi porutham belong to the traditional stream.> > May I request guidelines on matching charts beased on natal and horary chart. > > For horary what question is to be framed and how the analysis should follow.> > Best regards> > Raakesh Sharma> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now! http://in..

com/trynew>

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

Dear Surya Murthy ji,Sorry for the disturbance to yr thread.Personally I appreciate the detailed mail on the subject.Can you kindly give the meanings of the following words used in yr mail, as a Sri Lankan I am not understanding those.Guna MilanPapasamayamWith due regardsKalyansurya murthy

<surya_narayanin Cc: yogeshlajmiSent: Tue, October 13, 2009 8:12:05 PMRe: Re: horoscope matching through KP...Kanak's Experience & Shri Kuppu ji's Voice

Dear Shri Yogesh Lajmi,Thanks for ur valuable advice.As per Indian Tradition nearly a dozen horoscopes are brought to the astrologerto match with that of the GIRLl/ BOY the horoscopes have been cast as per KP method.first I check with the Guna milan methods.say 50% is advisable even lesser will do if aspectsagrees.Secondly,I check with the aspects of the boy and the girl even though guna milan showsa lesser percentage or even higher.i.e. no shastakams adverse aspects etc.Thirdly I check the papasamayam, dasa sandhi as per kerala methods.Finally if convinced I go for KPDP methods.As per ur suggestions if the 7th

sublord is a significator then IV, VI & X then marriage may not be possible. Here in the girls chart the 7th sublord is a

significator of 2,3,4,5,6,7, 9 & 12 the girl did get married not to the 12-15 horoscopes listed above but to the 16th horoscope within the specified month & yr of marriage.Sir, I used this software for research purposes and on a specified date it shows lesser ormore % when compared to after a 15- 20 days or say even a month or so to check the results. u will find it amazing. under the circumstances how can u predict that there are chances of the boy getting married to the girl say after 3-4months or even a yr.kindly clarify if I am wrong. thanks,suryanarayan--- On Mon, 12/10/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: Re: horoscope matching through KP...Kanak's Experience & Shri

Kuppu ji's

Voice@gro ups.comCc: "surya murthy" <surya_narayanin@ >Monday, 12 October, 2009, 12:17 PM

Dear Mr.Suryanarain,

First of all, pl. check whether the girl's and the boy's horoscopes have been cast correctly,as per K.P. Principles,and whether their Ascendant sublords and sub-sub lords appear as the Moon's starlords and sublords,respective ly,in each case...

Yogesh Lajmi

TW <tw853 > Re: horoscope matching through KP...Kanak's Experience & Shri Kuppu ji's Voice@gro ups.comSunday, October 11, 2009, 10:04 PM

KPDP Experience of Kanak & Shri Kuppu ji's Voicehttp://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 3656http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 4606?threaded= 1 & l=1http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 5535?threaded= 1 & l=1http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 11184?threaded= 1 & l=1@gro ups.com, surya murthy <surya_narayanin@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Yogesh Lajmi,> I had purchased the software from Shri A.R. Raichur reg.Dasavidha Porutham by Kuppu Ganapathi's method. I compared nearly a dozen horoscopes by using this method and i felt that

since the poruthams are more than 75-80% the horoscope can be matched. Unfortunately > none of the dozen horoscopes clicked in the girls favor. then what is the criteria whether this> A,B,or C will definitely marry this girl because though the matching points

com/trynew>

Respected Surya murthy sir, where can we get the matching soft ware and is it be compatible in windows xp platform.kindly inform.with warm regards,S.Ravi Shankar.--- On Tue, 13/10/09, surya murthy <surya_narayanin wrote:surya murthy <surya_narayaninRe: Re: horoscope matching through KP...Kanak's Experience & Shri Kuppu ji's Voice Cc: yogeshlajmiDate: Tuesday, 13 October, 2009, 2:42 PM

Dear Shri Yogesh Lajmi,Thanks for ur valuable advice.As per Indian Tradition nearly a dozen horoscopes are brought to the astrologerto match with that of the GIRLl/ BOY the horoscopes have been cast as per KP method.first I check with the Guna milan methods.say 50% is advisable even lesser will do if aspectsagrees.Secondly,I check with the aspects of the boy and the girl even though guna milan showsa lesser percentage or even higher.i.e. no shastakams adverse aspects etc.Thirdly I check the papasamayam, dasa sandhi as per kerala methods.Finally if convinced I go for KPDP methods.As per ur suggestions if the 7th sublord is a significator then IV, VI & X then marriage may not be possible. Here in the girls chart

the 7th sublord is a

significator of 2,3,4,5,6,7, 9 & 12 the girl did get married not to the 12-15 horoscopes listed above but to the 16th horoscope within the specified month & yr of marriage.Sir, I used this software for research purposes and on a specified date it shows lesser ormore % when compared to after a 15- 20 days or say even a month or so to check the results. u will find it amazing. under the circumstances how can u predict that there are chances of the boy getting married to the girl say after 3-4months or even a yr.kindly clarify if I am wrong. thanks,suryanarayan--- On Mon, 12/10/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: Re: horoscope matching through KP...Kanak's Experience & Shri Kuppu ji's

Voice@gro ups.comCc: "surya murthy" <surya_narayanin@ >Monday, 12 October, 2009, 12:17 PM

Dear Mr.Suryanarain,

Yogesh Lajmi

com/trynew>

From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!