IndiaDivine.org

How 2 know who is my DBAS Lord ? Details attached

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected TWji,

First of all, I would like to thank you , Adithji & Agarwalji for the kind replies on the above mentioned topic and their replies are also pasted below or ready reference.

From TWji's reply, I have got the answer what I had asked Adithji - whether the DBAS will be the same or does it keep changing ? Based on TWji's reply, I do understand that the DBAS Lord changes based on the Dasa what a person is going through currently.

Here for the discussion to go ahead details of the chart is submitted with necessary details;

DOB : 26th March 1964

POB : 13 Deg 2 mins North, & 18 Deg 14 mins East

TOB : 8.02 AM ( I would like to thank Yogeshji for his valuable time and consent to do the BTR for me for which I am highly indebited to him)

Ayanamsa used : 23 Deg 16 Min 3 Secs

SID. Time : 20H 7M 14S

Currently the native's DBAS is Rahu - Merc - Jup - Sat ( I am not sure about the Sookshma) so can I say that the native's current DBAS Lord are Rah-Merc-Jup-Sat.

The above mentioned details are about me and I put forward to this group as a case study and request our moderator to tag the chart as "Debabrato Sarkar" for all future discussions on this chart. I also take this oppurtunity to inform all Seniors that they have the liberty to probe into it and ask for any details from me which would help for their research / studies as my submission to the group and to the development of KP.

By this way, I too can learn from the various discussion while probing into my chart for which I am highly indebited to all of you.

With Respects, Devbrato Sarkar

"Wealth is not just about making the money BUT making the MAN while he is making money".

Adithji reply,

Dear,

AT the time of Birth: The Dasa Bukthi Andra and Sukhsma are calculated based on the Moon's position:

Moon 's star Lord is "Dasa Lord"

Moon's sublord is "Bukthi Lord"

Moon's Subsublord is "Andra Lord"

Moon's Sub sub sub Lord is" Sukshma Lord"

The next DBAS period is calculated from the above (at birth position), as per the allocated period for each next star Lord as per Vimoshothri Dasa System..

Hope this clears your doubt!

Thanks

Adith

Bhuwan Agrawalji’s reply ,

Well, I think you need to do the last step DBAS( it's now 4 planets in your case ) give results of their STARLORDS. Find out which houses DBAS cover from the tutorial link. list them.

Use sublord of cusp to affirm/negate the outcome. Follow this link to do that http://www.jupiters web.com/kp_ Cuspal%20Sub% 20Lord%20Event% 20Table.htm

--- On Sun, 10/11/09, TW <tw853 wrote:

TW <tw853 Re: How 2 know who is my DBAS Lord ? Date: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 3:29 PM

My Friend,You're right that if your current DBAS is ---> Rahu - Merc- Ven - Sat , your Dasa Lord is Rahu, Bhukti lord Merc etc. It will be more clear to answer any question for a paricular chart with its details provided.Regards,TW @gro ups.com, Dev Sarkar <sarkar_dbx@ ...> wrote:>> Respected Seniors,> > Using the calculation given to find the cuspal sub lord , I am able to find the sub lord for the 12 houses / bhava from my cusp chart. So now I have the cuspal sub lord with me, also by placing the planets in the various bhavas based on their degrees. Now I have the sub lords for those planets too. > > But, How do I know who is my DBAS Lord ? > For eg, if my current DBAS is ---> Rahu

- Merc- Ven - Sat , Is my Dasa Lord (Rahu) the DBAS lord ? where sbl of Rahu is Merc and Merc is placed in the 12 cusp whose sbl is Ven.> > Request if one of you can clear this basic doubt of mine. Thanks.> > Warm Regards, > > Devbrato Sarkar> > "Wealth is not just about making the money BUT making the MAN while he is making money".> > --- On Sun, 10/11/09, TW <tw853 wrote:> > TW <tw853> Re: Correction> @gro ups.com> Sunday, October 11, 2009, 12:12 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Friends,> > The

DBAS lord is a planet and the cuspal sub lord is also a planet, and the rule is the same for any planet. So the rule may not be different for the DBAS lord and the cuspal sub lord. > > Regards,> > TW> > > > @gro ups.com, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Yogesh ji,> > > > > > Our KP system is considered to be an astrological system which has least confusing rules & even with the simple straight forward rules an astrologer can come to a correct prediction confidently. As mentioned on p 146, the rule is correct because it matches with the horary theory described elsewhere in KP readers or even other books. The rule mentioned on p 192 (part 1 of rule) doesn't seem to be correct because we all know that the CSL of the main house (for any query) can materialize the event

even if it is in retrograde motion, only the thing is that it creates delays or obstacles, but according to this rule the event is straight way denied.> > > > > > As you say, one may call something as DBAS theory or CSL properties theory to the solving method, but we all must agree that whatever theory we use we must not get misguided by any rule & must not deviate from the correct prediction.> > > > > > Vishram Deshpande> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...>> > > @gro ups.com> > > Cc: Vishram Deshpande <vishram_ deshpande@ .>> > > Sun, 11 October, 2009 10:05:37 AM> > > Re:

Correction> > > > > > > > > Dear Vishram,> > > There is no dichotomy... I think...one reference possibly refers to the Dasa-Bhukti- Anthatara- Sookshma period running, whereas the other refers to the cuspal sub-lord's properties,( if you wish to call them so).> > > With best wishes,> > > Yogesh Lajmi> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > --- On Sat, 10/10/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:> > > > > > > > > >Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>> > > > Correction> > > >"KP System Forum" <@ gro ups.com>> > > >Saturday, October 10, 2009, 6:17 PM>

> > >> > > >> > > > > > > >Dear Members,> > > >> > > >I have a KP Reader No 6, Horary Astrology, 11 th edition June 2007> > > >> > > >In the reader on page 146 it is mentioned...> > > >> > > >"In Horary horoscope, planets in retrograde motion, if deposited in the constellation of a planet which is in direct motion indicates that after some obstacle & delay the matter will materialise ........" but in the same book on page 192, rule for checking whether one is promised children or not, there are three rules are given. Out of which first rule is contrary to what is written on page 146. The rule is -"One will produce children if the following three conditions are fulfilled simultaneously satisfied :- 1) Sub lord of 5th cusp is not> > > >

retrograde. " & after the third rule there is a note also. "If any one of these three conditions is not satisfied, one will not be able to produce a child at all." According to rule on page 146, if 5th CSL is in retrograde motion it can delay the marriage or bring obstacles, but can't indicate non ability to produce.> > > >> > > >I think surely there is some mistake in this edition which seems to be edited modified by some one else. I just don't have ability to say something about our respected Guruji's readers but there can be some mistakes in later editions.> > > >> > > >Vishram Deshpande> > > >> > > >___________ _________ _________ ___> > > >From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > India has a new look. Take a sneak peek http://in.. com/trynew> > >>