IndiaDivine.org

horoscope matching through KP... Who will Marry Whom?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,Who will Marry Whom?1. Shri Kuppu ji's KPDPKPDP NO.10 = WHETHER THE PERIOD LORDS NOW OPERATING IN BOTH CHARTS INDICATE DESIRABILITY OF MATCHING FOR MARRIAGE:-i) At the time of matching if either is running 'A' Dasa, 'B' Bukthi and 'C' Anther see whether A,B,C are the RULING PLANETS at the time of birth of the other.ii) The Planets deposited in the star of the above A, B, C Planets will be the RULING PLANETS at the time of birth of the other. Either (i) or (ii) above should be there. Accordingly give marks proportionately.2. Kanak's Experience/message/55603. He Married Her- Why by Dr. KR Kar in A & A Magazine Dec 1980 pp 1-10Regards,TW , Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:>> Dear Sir,> Simply marriage matching is meaningless unless you assure that the particular girl is destined to marry to a particular boy. So we have to find out rules to predict that this candidate will marry to a paticular person.> Dr. Rath> > > > > ________________________________> surya murthy surya_narayanin > Sun, October 11, 2009 8:44:14 PM> Re: horoscope matching through KP...> > > Dear Yogesh Lajmi,> I had purchased the software from Shri A.R. Raichur reg.Dasavidha Porutham by Kuppu Ganapathi's method. I compared nearly a dozen horoscopes by using this method and i felt that since the poruthams are more than 75-80% the horoscope can be matched. Unfortunately > none of the dozen horoscopes clicked in the girls favor. then what is the criteria whether this> A,B,or C will definitely marry this girl because though the matching points are more then also> the boy's party does not turn up. under the circumstances wht is to be done. pl. advice.> SURYANARAYAN> > --- On Sun, 11/10/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:> > > >Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> >Re: horoscope matching through KP...> >@gro ups.com> >Cc: "Luther Rath" rathluther >> >Sunday, 11 October, 2009, 10:50 AM> >> >> > > > Dear Luther,> > Test through the application of Ten Criteria(to be fulfilled) ... the rough translation into English...to my understanding. ..> > (BTW,Tradiditional Astrologers follow Ashta vidhas...or 8 criteria some others follow 9 criteria...but only K.P.. Matching principles follow 10 criteria...)> > With best wishes,> > Yogesh Lajmi.> > > >> >--- On Sun, 10/11/09, Luther Rath rathluther > wrote:> >> >> >>Luther Rath rathluther >> >>Re: horoscope matching through KP...> >>@gro ups.com> >>Sunday, October 11, 2009, 4:55 AM> >>> >>> >> > >>Respected sir, Where is Dasavidha Porutham, please?> >>Dr. Rath> >>> >>> >>> >>> ________________________________> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> >>@gro ups.com> >>Cc: divsintl divsintl >> >>Tue, October 6, 2009 7:18:01 PM> >>Re: horoscope matching through KP...> >>> >> > >> Dear Sir,> >> The rough and ready method is very simple.....as per K.P., if the Ruling Planets at the TOB of both,the girl and the boy are the same,not necessarily in the same order...the match is acceptible.. .> >> For a detailed matching K.P. has devised a method called Dasavidha Porutham...> >> Kindly refer the KP Readers...> >> With best wishes,> >> Yogesh Lajmi.> >> GOOD LUCK !> >>> >>--- On Tue, 10/6/09, divsintl divsintl > wrote:> >>> >>> >>>divsintl divsintl >> >>> horoscope matching through KP> >>>@gro ups.com> >>>Tuesday, October 6, 2009, 1:02 PM> >>>> >>>> >>> > >>>I submit to the esteemed seniors that in most forums discussion is on timing of marriage, but not much is discussed on matching charts of the prospective bride and groom. > >>>> >>>With increase in marital stress, I think would be desirable to have a proper matching done beforehand.The guna milap and dasavidhi porutham belong to the traditional stream.> >>>> >>>May I request guidelines on matching charts beased on natal and horary chart. > >>>> >>>For horary what question is to be framed and how the analysis should follow.> >>>> >>>Best regards> >>>> >>>Raakesh Sharma> >>>> >>> > >>> >> > > > > ________________________________> From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!>

Dear TWjiCan't these articles be put in the file section ?RegardsSujataTW <tw853 Sent: Mon, 12 October, 2009 8:41:03 PM Re: horoscope matching through KP... Who will Marry Whom?

Dear Friends,Who will Marry Whom?1. Shri Kuppu ji's KPDPKPDP NO.10 = WHETHER THE PERIOD LORDS NOW OPERATING IN BOTH CHARTS INDICATE DESIRABILITY OF MATCHING FOR MARRIAGE:-i) At the time of matching if either is running 'A' Dasa, 'B' Bukthi and 'C' Anther see whether A,B,C are the RULING PLANETS at the time of birth of the other.ii) The Planets deposited in the star of the above A, B, C Planets will be the RULING PLANETS at the time of birth of the other. Either (i) or (ii) above should be there. Accordingly give marks proportionately.2. Kanak's Experiencehttp://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 55603. He Married Her- Why by Dr. KR Kar in A & A Magazine Dec 1980 pp 1-10Regards,TW@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@. ..> wrote:>> Dear Sir,> Simply marriage

matching is meaningless unless you assure that the particular girl is destined to marry to a particular boy. So we have to find out rules to predict that this candidate will marry to a paticular person.> Dr. Rath> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> surya murthy surya_narayanin@ ...> @gro ups.com> Sun, October 11, 2009 8:44:14 PM> Re: horoscope matching through KP...> > > Dear Yogesh Lajmi,> I had purchased the software from Shri A.R. Raichur reg.Dasavidha Porutham by Kuppu Ganapathi's method. I compared nearly a dozen horoscopes by using this method and i felt that since the poruthams are more than 75-80% the horoscope can be matched. Unfortunately > none of the dozen horoscopes clicked in the girls favor. then what is the criteria whether this> A,B,or C will

definitely marry this girl because though the matching points are more then also> the boy's party does not turn up. under the circumstances wht is to be done. pl. advice.> SURYANARAYAN> > --- On Sun, 11/10/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:> > > >Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> >Re: horoscope matching through KP...> >@gro ups.com> >Cc: "Luther Rath" rathluther >> >Sunday, 11 October, 2009, 10:50 AM> >> >> > > > Dear Luther,> > Test through the application of Ten Criteria(to be fulfilled) ... the rough translation into English...to my understanding. ..>

> (BTW,Tradiditional Astrologers follow Ashta vidhas...or 8 criteria some others follow 9 criteria...but only K.P.. Matching principles follow 10 criteria...)> > With best wishes,> > Yogesh Lajmi.> > > >> >--- On Sun, 10/11/09, Luther Rath rathluther > wrote:> >> >> >>Luther Rath rathluther >> >>Re: horoscope matching through KP...> >>@gro ups.com>

>>Sunday, October 11, 2009, 4:55 AM> >>> >>> >> > >>Respected sir, Where is Dasavidha Porutham, please?> >>Dr. Rath> >>> >>> >>> >>> ____________ _________ _________ __> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> >>@gro ups.com> >>Cc: divsintl divsintl >> >>Tue, October 6, 2009 7:18:01 PM> >>Re: horoscope matching through KP...> >>> >> > >> Dear Sir,> >> The rough and ready method is very simple.....as per K.P., if the Ruling Planets at the TOB of both,the girl and the boy are the same,not necessarily in the same order...the match is acceptible..

..> >> For a detailed matching K.P. has devised a method called Dasavidha Porutham...> >> Kindly refer the KP Readers...> >> With best wishes,> >> Yogesh Lajmi.> >> GOOD LUCK !> >>> >>--- On Tue, 10/6/09, divsintl divsintl > wrote:> >>> >>> >>>divsintl divsintl >> >>>Subject:

horoscope matching through KP> >>>@gro ups.com> >>>Tuesday, October 6, 2009, 1:02 PM> >>>> >>>> >>> > >>>I submit to the esteemed seniors that in most forums discussion is on timing of marriage, but not much is discussed on matching charts of the prospective bride and groom. > >>>> >>>With increase in marital stress, I think would be desirable to have a proper matching done beforehand.The guna milap and dasavidhi porutham belong to the traditional stream.> >>>> >>>May I request guidelines on matching charts beased on natal and horary chart. > >>>> >>>For horary what question is to be framed and how the analysis should follow.> >>>> >>>Best regards> >>>>

>>>Raakesh Sharma> >>>> >>> > >>> >> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!>

Try the new India Homepage.

Sorry, Dear Sujata ji, it is not possible.

Regards,

TW

, sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:

>

> Dear TWji

> Can't these articles be put in the file section ?

> Regards

> Sujata

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> TW <tw853

>

> Mon, 12 October, 2009 8:41:03 PM

> Re: horoscope matching through KP... Who will Marry

Whom?

>

>

> Dear Friends,

> Who will Marry Whom?

> 1. Shri Kuppu ji's KPDP

> KPDP NO.10 = WHETHER THE PERIOD LORDS NOW OPERATING IN BOTH CHARTS INDICATE

DESIRABILITY OF MATCHING FOR MARRIAGE:-

> i) At the time of matching if either is running 'A' Dasa, 'B' Bukthi and 'C'

Anther see whether A,B,C are the RULING PLANETS at the time of birth of the

other.

> ii) The Planets deposited in the star of the above A, B, C Planets will be the

RULING PLANETS at the time of birth of the other. Either (i) or (ii) above

should be there. Accordingly give marks proportionately.

> 2. Kanak's Experience

> http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 5560

> 3. He Married Her- Why by Dr. KR Kar in A & A Magazine Dec 1980 pp 1-10

> Regards,

> TW

> @gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ..> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sir,

> > Simply marriage matching is meaningless unless you assure that the

particular girl is destined to marry to a particular boy. So we have to find out

rules to predict that this candidate will marry to a paticular person.

> > Dr. Rath

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > surya murthy surya_narayanin@ ...

> > @gro ups.com

> > Sun, October 11, 2009 8:44:14 PM

> > Re: horoscope matching through KP...

> >

> >

> > Dear Yogesh Lajmi,

> > I had purchased the software from Shri A.R. Raichur reg.Dasavidha Porutham

by Kuppu Ganapathi's method. I compared nearly a dozen horoscopes by using this

method and i felt that since the poruthams are more than 75-80% the horoscope

can be matched. Unfortunately

> > none of the dozen horoscopes clicked in the girls favor. then what is the

criteria whether this

> > A,B,or C will definitely marry this girl because though the matching points

are more then also

> > the boy's party does not turn up. under the circumstances wht is to be done.

pl. advice.

> > SURYANARAYAN

> >

> > --- On Sun, 11/10/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

> >

> >

> > >Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >

> > >Re: horoscope matching through KP...

> > >@gro ups.com

> > >Cc: " Luther Rath " rathluther >

> > >Sunday, 11 October, 2009, 10:50 AM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Luther,

> > > Test through the application of Ten Criteria(to be

fulfilled) ... the rough translation into English...to my understanding. ..

> > > (BTW,Tradiditional Astrologers follow Ashta vidhas...or

8 criteria some others follow 9 criteria...but only K.P.. Matching principles

follow 10 criteria...)

> > > With best wishes,

> > > Yogesh Lajmi.

> > >

> > >

> > >--- On Sun, 10/11/09, Luther Rath rathluther > wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > >>Luther Rath rathluther >

> > >>Re: horoscope matching through KP...

> > >>@gro ups.com

> > >>Sunday, October 11, 2009, 4:55 AM

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>Respected sir, Where is Dasavidha Porutham, please?

> > >>Dr. Rath

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >

> > >>@gro ups.com

> > >>Cc: divsintl divsintl >

> > >>Tue, October 6, 2009 7:18:01 PM

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> Dear Sir,

> > >> The rough and ready method is very simple.....as per K.P., if

the Ruling Planets at the TOB of both,the girl and the boy are the same,not

necessarily in the same order...the match is acceptible.. .

> > >> For a detailed matching K.P. has devised a method called

Dasavidha Porutham...

> > >> Kindly refer the KP Readers...

> > >> With best wishes,

> > >> Yogesh Lajmi.

> > >> GOOD LUCK !

> > >>

> > >>--- On Tue, 10/6/09, divsintl divsintl > wrote:

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>>divsintl divsintl >

> > >>> horoscope matching through KP

> > >>>@gro ups.com

> > >>>Tuesday, October 6, 2009, 1:02 PM

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>I submit to the esteemed seniors that in most forums discussion is on

timing of marriage, but not much is discussed on matching charts of the

prospective bride and groom.

> > >>>

> > >>>With increase in marital stress, I think would be desirable to have a

proper matching done beforehand.The guna milap and dasavidhi porutham belong to

the traditional stream.

> > >>>

> > >>>May I request guidelines on matching charts beased on natal and horary

chart.

> > >>>

> > >>>For horary what question is to be framed and how the analysis should

follow.

> > >>>

> > >>>Best regards

> > >>>

> > >>>Raakesh Sharma

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >

> >

> > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

> >

>

>

>

>

> Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

http://in./trynew

>

Respected Sir,

Do you mean to say that Ruling Planets at the time of birth of one should match with the current DBAS of the other? Or the Ruling Planets should match with the significators the period of which give mariage ? which shall be right. The DBAS at the time of judgment may not give marrage at all. Could it be so?

Dr. Rath

TW <tw853 Sent: Mon, October 12, 2009 8:41:03 PM Re: horoscope matching through KP... Who will Marry Whom?

Dear Friends,Who will Marry Whom?1. Shri Kuppu ji's KPDPKPDP NO.10 = WHETHER THE PERIOD LORDS NOW OPERATING IN BOTH CHARTS INDICATE DESIRABILITY OF MATCHING FOR MARRIAGE:-i) At the time of matching if either is running 'A' Dasa, 'B' Bukthi and 'C' Anther see whether A,B,C are the RULING PLANETS at the time of birth of the other.ii) The Planets deposited in the star of the above A, B, C Planets will be the RULING PLANETS at the time of birth of the other. Either (i) or (ii) above should be there. Accordingly give marks proportionately.2. Kanak's Experiencehttp://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 55603. He Married Her- Why by Dr. KR Kar in A & A Magazine Dec 1980 pp 1-10Regards,TW@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@. ..> wrote:>>

Dear Sir,> Simply marriage matching is meaningless unless you assure that the particular girl is destined to marry to a particular boy. So we have to find out rules to predict that this candidate will marry to a paticular person.> Dr. Rath> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> surya murthy surya_narayanin@ ...> @gro ups.com> Sun, October 11, 2009 8:44:14 PM> Re: horoscope matching through KP...> > > Dear Yogesh Lajmi,> I had purchased the software from Shri A.R. Raichur reg.Dasavidha Porutham by Kuppu Ganapathi's method. I compared nearly a dozen horoscopes by using this method and i felt that since the poruthams are more than 75-80% the horoscope can be matched. Unfortunately > none of the dozen horoscopes clicked in the girls favor. then what is the criteria

whether this> A,B,or C will definitely marry this girl because though the matching points are more then also> the boy's party does not turn up. under the circumstances wht is to be done. pl. advice.> SURYANARAYAN> > --- On Sun, 11/10/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:> > > >Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> >Re: horoscope matching through KP...> >@gro ups.com> >Cc: "Luther Rath" rathluther >> >Sunday, 11 October, 2009, 10:50 AM> >> >> > > > Dear Luther,> > Test through the application of Ten Criteria(to be fulfilled) ... the rough translation

into English...to my understanding. ..> > (BTW,Tradiditional Astrologers follow Ashta vidhas...or 8 criteria some others follow 9 criteria...but only K.P.. Matching principles follow 10 criteria...)> > With best wishes,> > Yogesh Lajmi.> > > >> >--- On Sun, 10/11/09, Luther Rath rathluther > wrote:> >> >> >>Luther Rath rathluther >> >>Re: horoscope matching through KP...> >>To:

@gro ups.com> >>Sunday, October 11, 2009, 4:55 AM> >>> >>> >> > >>Respected sir, Where is Dasavidha Porutham, please?> >>Dr. Rath> >>> >>> >>> >>> ____________ _________ _________ __> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> >>@gro ups.com> >>Cc: divsintl divsintl >> >>Tue, October 6, 2009 7:18:01 PM> >>Re: horoscope matching through KP...> >>> >> > >> Dear Sir,> >> The rough and ready method is very simple.....as per K.P., if the Ruling Planets at the TOB of both,the girl and the boy are the same,not necessarily in the same

order...the match is acceptible.. .> >> For a detailed matching K.P. has devised a method called Dasavidha Porutham...> >> Kindly refer the KP Readers...> >> With best wishes,> >> Yogesh Lajmi.> >> GOOD LUCK !> >>> >>--- On Tue, 10/6/09, divsintl divsintl > wrote:> >>> >>> >>>divsintl divsintl (AT) (DOT)

com>> >>> horoscope matching through KP> >>>@gro ups.com> >>>Tuesday, October 6, 2009, 1:02 PM> >>>> >>>> >>> > >>>I submit to the esteemed seniors that in most forums discussion is on timing of marriage, but not much is discussed on matching charts of the prospective bride and groom. > >>>> >>>With increase in marital stress, I think would be desirable to have a proper matching done beforehand.The guna milap and dasavidhi porutham belong to the traditional stream.> >>>> >>>May I request guidelines on matching charts beased on natal and horary chart. > >>>> >>>For horary what question is to be framed and how the analysis should follow.> >>>> >>>Best

regards> >>>> >>>Raakesh Sharma> >>>> >>> > >>> >> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!>

hello sir

best method i've tested over many couples is :

sublords of 2,7,11 in girl's chart should match with R.P of guy

sublords of 2,7,11 in guy's chart should match ith R.P of girl

atleast 2 ruling planets will match out of 3 sublords(2,7,11 of opposite person)

only then proceed towards DBAs and present time R.Ps

Dear Dr.Rath,

The following are as per my understnding.

1) Birth time RP of person-1(say male) should match with DBA lords running at the time of judgement (at the time of checking for marriage match) the person-2(say female) and ViceVersa.

2) Birth time RP of person-1(say male) should match with the planets(in person-2 chart) deposited in the star of DBA lords running at the time of judgement (at the time of checking for marriage match) in the person-2(say female) chart and ViceVersa.

The ruling planets at the time of checking for marriage match may help to fix the marriage period provided you have select them(person-1[say male] & person-2[say female]) as the right match based one the above Rule/KPDP.

This is my understanding.

Regards,

D.Senthil

--- On Mon, 10/12/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Re: horoscope matching through KP... Who will Marry Whom? Date: Monday, October 12, 2009, 10:00 PM

Respected Sir,

Do you mean to say that Ruling Planets at the time of birth of one should match with the current DBAS of the other? Or the Ruling Planets should match with the significators the period of which give mariage ? which shall be right. The DBAS at the time of judgment may not give marrage at all. Could it be so?

Dr. Rath

TW <tw853 >@gro ups.comMon, October 12, 2009 8:41:03 PM Re: horoscope matching through KP... Who will Marry Whom?

Dear Friends,Who will Marry Whom?1. Shri Kuppu ji's KPDPKPDP NO.10 = WHETHER THE PERIOD LORDS NOW OPERATING IN BOTH CHARTS INDICATE DESIRABILITY OF MATCHING FOR MARRIAGE:-i) At the time of matching if either is running 'A' Dasa, 'B' Bukthi and 'C' Anther see whether A,B,C are the RULING PLANETS at the time of birth of the other.ii) The Planets deposited in the star of the above A, B, C Planets will be the RULING PLANETS at the time of birth of the other. Either (i) or (ii) above should be there. Accordingly give marks proportionately.2. Kanak's Experiencehttp://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 55603. He Married Her- Why by Dr. KR Kar in A & A Magazine Dec 1980 pp 1-10Regards,TW@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@.

...> wrote:>> Dear Sir,> Simply marriage matching is meaningless unless you assure that the particular girl is destined to marry to a particular boy. So we have to find out rules to predict that this candidate will marry to a paticular person.> Dr. Rath> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> surya murthy surya_narayanin@ ...> @gro ups.com> Sun, October 11, 2009 8:44:14 PM> Re: horoscope matching through KP...> > > Dear Yogesh Lajmi,> I had purchased the software from Shri A.R. Raichur reg.Dasavidha Porutham by Kuppu Ganapathi's method. I compared nearly a dozen horoscopes by using this method and i felt that since the poruthams are more than 75-80% the horoscope can be matched. Unfortunately > none of the dozen horoscopes clicked in the girls favor.

then what is the criteria whether this> A,B,or C will definitely marry this girl because though the matching points are more then also> the boy's party does not turn up. under the circumstances wht is to be done. pl. advice.> SURYANARAYAN> > --- On Sun, 11/10/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:> > > >Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> >Re: horoscope matching through KP...> >@gro ups.com> >Cc: "Luther Rath" rathluther >> >Sunday, 11 October, 2009, 10:50 AM> >> >> > > > Dear Luther,> > Test through the application of Ten Criteria(to be

fulfilled) ... the rough translation into English...to my understanding. ..> > (BTW,Tradiditional Astrologers follow Ashta vidhas...or 8 criteria some others follow 9 criteria...but only K.P.. Matching principles follow 10 criteria...)> > With best wishes,> > Yogesh Lajmi.> > > >> >--- On Sun, 10/11/09, Luther Rath rathluther > wrote:> >> >> >>Luther Rath rathluther >> >>Re: horoscope

matching through KP...> >>@gro ups.com> >>Sunday, October 11, 2009, 4:55 AM> >>> >>> >> > >>Respected sir, Where is Dasavidha Porutham, please?> >>Dr. Rath> >>> >>> >>> >>> ____________ _________ _________ __> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> >>@gro ups.com> >>Cc: divsintl divsintl >> >>Tue, October 6, 2009 7:18:01 PM> >>Re: horoscope matching through KP...> >>> >> > >> Dear Sir,> >> The rough and ready method is very simple.....as per K.P., if the Ruling Planets at the TOB of both,the girl and the boy

are the same,not necessarily in the same order...the match is acceptible.. .> >> For a detailed matching K.P. has devised a method called Dasavidha Porutham...> >> Kindly refer the KP Readers...> >> With best wishes,> >> Yogesh Lajmi.> >> GOOD LUCK !> >>> >>--- On Tue, 10/6/09, divsintl divsintl > wrote:> >>> >>>

>>>divsintl divsintl >> >>> horoscope matching through KP> >>>@gro ups.com> >>>Tuesday, October 6, 2009, 1:02 PM> >>>> >>>> >>> > >>>I submit to the esteemed seniors that in most forums discussion is on timing of marriage, but not much is discussed on matching charts of the prospective bride and groom. > >>>> >>>With increase in marital stress, I think would be desirable to have a proper matching done beforehand.The guna milap and dasavidhi porutham belong to the traditional stream.> >>>> >>>May I request guidelines on matching charts beased on natal and horary chart. > >>>> >>>For horary what question is to be framed and how the analysis should follow.>

>>>> >>>Best regards> >>>> >>>Raakesh Sharma> >>>> >>> > >>> >> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!>

Dear Friends,

I have a suggession, basic ,yet effective in many cases. This a non-kp approach,being very elimentary.

After the two charts are erected. Compare

1. Lagna to Lagna

2 Moon to Moon

3 Venus to Venus

4 Mars to Mars

5. Is Mars in girl's chart retro?

6 Is Venus in boy's chart retro?

If items 1to4 have 6/8 relationships in 3/4 cases,consider dropping the

proposals.

Retro planets refer to "energy" levels,hence not desirable.

Detailed analysis can follow after this basic evaluation.

Members may opine.

Regards,

Satish--- On Tue, 10/13/09, wbntff <wbntff wrote:

wbntff <wbntff Re: horoscope matching through KP... Who will Marry Whom? Date: Tuesday, October 13, 2009, 2:20 PM

hello sirbest method i've tested over many couples is :sublords of 2,7,11 in girl's chart should match with R.P of guysublords of 2,7,11 in guy's chart should match ith R.P of girlatleast 2 ruling planets will match out of 3 sublords(2,7, 11 of opposite person)only then proceed towards DBAs and present time R.Ps

Those are references, My Friends, not mine, anyway let me see what does it mean.

Thanks and regards,

TW

, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>

> Respected Sir,

> Do you mean to say that Ruling Planets at the time of birth of one should

match with the current DBAS of the other? Or the Ruling Planets should match

with the significators the period of which give mariage ? which shall be right.

The DBAS at the time of judgment may not give marrage at all. Could it be so?

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> TW <tw853

>

> Mon, October 12, 2009 8:41:03 PM

> Re: horoscope matching through KP... Who will Marry

Whom?

>

>  

> Dear Friends,

> Who will Marry Whom?

> 1. Shri Kuppu ji's KPDP

> KPDP NO.10 = WHETHER THE PERIOD LORDS NOW OPERATING IN BOTH CHARTS INDICATE

DESIRABILITY OF MATCHING FOR MARRIAGE:-

> i) At the time of matching if either is running 'A' Dasa, 'B' Bukthi and 'C'

Anther see whether A,B,C are the RULING PLANETS at the time of birth of the

other.

> ii) The Planets deposited in the star of the above A, B, C Planets will be the

RULING PLANETS at the time of birth of the other. Either (i) or (ii) above

should be there. Accordingly give marks proportionately.

> 2. Kanak's Experience

> http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 5560

> 3. He Married Her- Why by Dr. KR Kar in A & A Magazine Dec 1980 pp 1-10

> Regards,

> TW

> @gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ..> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sir,

> > Simply marriage matching is meaningless unless you assure that the

particular girl is destined to marry to a particular boy. So we have to find out

rules to predict that this candidate will marry to a paticular person.

> > Dr. Rath

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > surya murthy surya_narayanin@ ...

> > @gro ups.com

> > Sun, October 11, 2009 8:44:14 PM

> > Re: horoscope matching through KP...

> >

> >  

> > Dear Yogesh Lajmi,

> > I had purchased the software from Shri A.R. Raichur reg.Dasavidha Porutham

by Kuppu Ganapathi's method. I compared nearly a dozen horoscopes by using this

method  and i felt that since the poruthams are more than 75-80% the horoscope

can be matched. Unfortunately

> > none of the dozen horoscopes clicked in the girls favor. then what is the

criteria whether this

> > A,B,or C will definitely marry this girl because though the matching points

are more then also

> > the boy's party does not turn up. under the circumstances wht is to be done.

pl. advice.

> > SURYANARAYAN

> >

> > --- On Sun, 11/10/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

> >

> >

> > >Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >

> > >Re: horoscope matching through KP...

> > >@gro ups.com

> > >Cc: " Luther Rath " rathluther >

> > >Sunday, 11 October, 2009, 10:50 AM

> > >

> > >

> > > 

> > >  Dear Luther,

> > >                   Test through the application of Ten Criteria(to be

fulfilled) ... the rough translation into English...to my understanding. ..

> > >                   (BTW,Tradiditional Astrologers follow Ashta vidhas...or

8 criteria some others follow 9 criteria...but only K.P.. Matching principles

follow 10 criteria...)

> > >                  With best wishes,

> > >                  Yogesh Lajmi.

> > >                

> > >

> > >--- On Sun, 10/11/09, Luther Rath rathluther > wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > >>Luther Rath rathluther >

> > >>@gro ups.com

> > >>Sunday, October 11, 2009, 4:55 AM

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> 

> > >>Respected sir, Where is Dasavidha Porutham, please?

> > >>Dr. Rath

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >

> > >>@gro ups.com

> > >>Cc: divsintl divsintl >

> > >>Tue, October 6, 2009 7:18:01 PM

> > >>

> > >> 

> > >> Dear Sir,

> > >>             The rough and ready method is very simple.....as per K.P., if

the Ruling Planets at the TOB of both,the girl and the boy are the same,not

necessarily in the same order...the match is acceptible.. .

> > >>            For a detailed matching K.P. has devised a method called

Dasavidha Porutham...

> > >>            Kindly refer the KP Readers...

> > >>            With best wishes,

> > >>            Yogesh Lajmi.

> > >>                                        GOOD LUCK !

> > >>

> > >>--- On Tue, 10/6/09, divsintl divsintl > wrote:

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>>divsintl divsintl >

> > >>> horoscope matching through KP

> > >>>@gro ups.com

> > >>>Tuesday, October 6, 2009, 1:02 PM

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>> 

> > >>>I submit to the esteemed seniors that in most forums discussion is on

timing of marriage, but not much is discussed on matching charts of the

prospective bride and groom.

> > >>>

> > >>>With increase in marital stress, I think would be desirable to have a

proper matching done beforehand.The guna milap and dasavidhi porutham belong to

the traditional stream.

> > >>>

> > >>>May I request guidelines on matching charts beased on natal and horary

chart.

> > >>>

> > >>>For horary what question is to be framed and how the analysis should

follow.

> > >>>

> > >>>Best regards

> > >>>

> > >>>Raakesh Sharma

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >

> >

> > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

> >

>

Need justification for each.

Dr. Rath

R Satish <rsatish1942 Sent: Tue, October 13, 2009 5:48:46 PMRe: Re: horoscope matching through KP... Who will Marry Whom?

Dear Friends,

I have a suggession, basic ,yet effective in many cases. This a non-kp approach,being very elimentary.

1. Lagna to Lagna

2 Moon to Moon

3 Venus to Venus

4 Mars to Mars

proposals.

Members may opine.

Regards,

Satish--- On Tue, 10/13/09, wbntff <wbntff > wrote:

wbntff <wbntff > Re: horoscope matching through KP... Who will Marry Whom?@gro ups.comTuesday, October 13, 2009, 2:20 PM

hello sirbest method i've tested over many couples is :sublords of 2,7,11 in girl's chart should match with R.P of guysublords of 2,7,11 in guy's chart should match ith R.P of girlatleast 2 ruling planets will match out of 3 sublords(2,7, 11 of opposite person)only then proceed towards DBAs and present time R.Ps

Dear Dr Rath,

This is from knowledge culled from Vedic astrology books and articles.

Add to this my small experience.

To take the case of Lagna,each have certain characteristics per location.,

1 CFM (Cardinal, Fixed and Moveable)

2 Fire Earth Air and Water.

3 Triplicities, square, 6/8 relationships.

I n case of Moon, similarly, Mutual friendsor enemies etc

This is a general assesssment to get a feel to narrow down areas of agreement.

Then a detailed assessment KP wise as deemed necessary.

Regards,

Satish--- On Fri, 10/16/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Re: horoscope matching through KP... Who will Marry Whom? Date: Friday, October 16, 2009, 9:48 AM

Dr. Rath

R Satish <rsatish1942@ >@gro ups.comTue, October 13, 2009 5:48:46 PMRe: Re: horoscope matching through KP... Who will Marry Whom?

Dear Friends,

1. Lagna to Lagna

2 Moon to Moon

3 Venus to Venus

4 Mars to Mars

proposals.

Members may opine.

Regards,

wbntff <wbntff > Re: horoscope matching through KP... Who will Marry Whom?@gro ups.comTuesday, October 13, 2009, 2:20 PM

hello sirbest method i've tested over many couples is :sublords of 2,7,11 in girl's chart should match with R.P of guysublords of 2,7,11 in guy's chart should match ith R.P of girlatleast 2 ruling planets will match out of 3 sublords(2,7, 11 of opposite person)only then proceed towards DBAs and present time R.Ps____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail.

Dear Members,

This type of matching (as stated by Mr satish) is found in a book (in Marathi) by Mr Adinath Salvi, who is a very well known astrologer for his perfect predictions about marriage. The system he uses is not KP, but his rules don't go far away from KP. I didn't mention this earlier because we always prefer to discuss about KP & avoid non KP

Vishram Deshpande

R Satish <rsatish1942 Sent: Fri, 16 October, 2009 11:42:11 AMRe: Re: horoscope matching through KP... Who will Marry Whom?

Dear Dr Rath,

This is from knowledge culled from Vedic astrology books and articles.

Add to this my small experience.

To take the case of Lagna,each have certain characteristics per location.,

1 CFM (Cardinal, Fixed and Moveable)

2 Fire Earth Air and Water.

3 Triplicities, square, 6/8 relationships.

I n case of Moon, similarly, Mutual friendsor enemies etc

This is a general assesssment to get a feel to narrow down areas of agreement.

Then a detailed assessment KP wise as deemed necessary.

Regards,

Satish--- On Fri, 10/16/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Re: horoscope matching through KP... Who will Marry Whom?@gro ups.comFriday, October 16, 2009, 9:48 AM

Dr. Rath

R Satish <rsatish1942@ >@gro ups.comTue, October 13, 2009 5:48:46 PMRe: Re: horoscope matching through KP... Who will Marry Whom?

Dear Friends,

1. Lagna to Lagna

2 Moon to Moon

3 Venus to Venus

4 Mars to Mars

proposals.

Members may opine.

Regards,

hello sirbest method i've tested over many couples is :sublords of 2,7,11 in girl's chart should match with R.P of guysublords of 2,7,11 in guy's chart should match ith R.P of girlatleast 2 ruling planets will match out of 3 sublords(2,7, 11 of opposite person)only then proceed towards DBAs and present time R.Ps____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail.

Try the new India Homepage.